[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dear liberals. How do you feel now after the election? How are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 27

File: 1231534242.jpg (27KB, 770x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1231534242.jpg
27KB, 770x430px
Dear liberals.

How do you feel now after the election? How are you coping with it?

I voted for neither, but it was a pretty funny seeing most of you freak out and acted like children.

No matter what side you're on, we all want to win, on the merits of the ideas and the reasoning, - Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is bigoted, doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Those arguments have been exposed, and noone buys them anymore, so you can either double down and keep losing or you can come to the debate stage with better ones. When you do that the worst thing that happens is you learn a thing or two from people different than you.
Maybe, just maybe, you should stop pointing at everyone else and turn those fingers inward at yourself.
Maybe, you are wrong. But being wrong is human, we are all wrong sometimes.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than yours.

Why don't you just give Donald Trump a chance? Grow up and stop crying like little babies, it's embarrasing for everyone.
>>
>>717565097
Non-Liberal here. Mostly unbiased.

But I think it's funny to watch people freak the fuck out as if Trump is a god and will change the current America.

He's not a politician. His head will be shoved so far up his ass that nothing is going to get done.
>>
I'm a liberal who voted Trump.
>>
>>717565427
>Mostly unbiased.
>>
File: 1478863630068.jpg (43KB, 495x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478863630068.jpg
43KB, 495x445px
>>717565097
you have to ask?
>>
>>717565097

I don't give a fuck about winning, but I do care about the damage this dipshit is going to cause

Maybe you should suck on my salty balls you stupid faggot
>>
>>717565622
Lifelong dem voter that voted trump here as well.
>>
Butt-Hurt Crying liberals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
>>717565979
Props to whoever put that together.
>>
>>717565097
i feel indifferent. i honestly wanted him to win over hillary because the dems were going in the wrong direction and was hoping this guy could help them realize the shit they were doing was going to cut it
>>
Trump was the most left leaning candidate the Republican party has seen in a long time. His immigration policy is actually planning on doing something about the amount of illegals in the country. Fuck, at least he didn't take money from Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>717566260
Also, I'm glad he won. Damn liberals had it coming.
>>
Grandpa Trump: "My answer to cybersecurity is bicycle couriers."
>>
>>717565097
I consider myself to be pretty liberal but I voted for Trump anyway.
>>
File: hill.jpg (212KB, 540x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hill.jpg
212KB, 540x810px
>>717565665
hi
>>
>>717566697
sweet, sweet tears.
>>
File: 1475993024373.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475993024373.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
I'm just worried about the GOP going full Reaganomics again. That shit doesn't work. I'll put up with SJWs in exchange for a stable economy.

I don't even give a fuck about Trump, beyond the fact that he'll rubber stamp every GOP-proposed bill.
>>
File: 1469999854522.png (212KB, 579x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469999854522.png
212KB, 579x326px
>>717566697

How about not using gmail?
>>
>>717567239
this, in a nutshell
>>
Filthy leftie here. Voted Trump.

The left have completely abandoned any principles. Sjw thought policing bs should not be what the left is about. Mass importing anti-democratic shitskins should not be in the interest of the left either.

Even ignoring that the idea with a strong state is to make sure that it can prevent large corporations from fucking over ordinary people. That doesn't really work when the left is sucking corporate dick.

The left is corrupt as fuck and need to be completely stamped out and rebuilt before they can be trusted with any power at all.
>>
IVe been becoming more republican and conservative as I get older. Usually I like progressive and liberal views.
Trump winning was one of the happiest days ever for me. I didnt think he could do it. I didnt expect him to win so it was like a dream come true. The underdog won, when ever other election I was voting for some independant or someone like ron paul only to lose miserably.
>>
>>717566753

no true liberal in their right mind would vote for that warmonger clinton
>>
>>717565097
Same lmao
>>
>>717565097
President Trump and vice president Putin.
>>
>>717567421
>The left is corrupt as fuck
So you voted in the right, who are objectively more corrupt?
>>
>>717567239
But he isn't a conservative. Sure, he will have to pander to them, to a degree, but he is very left-leaning for a republican.
>>
>>717567507
>no true liberal
Funny, seems like a few ten-millions of liberals did vote for her.
>>
File: 1467534653535.jpg (127KB, 708x832px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467534653535.jpg
127KB, 708x832px
>>717567561
>>
>>717565097
I voted Green.

I am glad that cheater didn't won. No matter how bad Trump is, it couldn't be as bad as with Clinton. Here's the memo: Voting the lesser evil doesn't work anymore. We are fed up with your crap.
Since Dems are blaming everything on the Russians, it doesn't look like they have learned their lessons. Guess Trump's second term is all but confirmed.
>>
>>717567556
more tears.
>>
>>717567856
no, you voted jew.
>>
>>717566697
well maybe then your fatass would get some exercise faggot
>>
>>717565787
cant be worse than what obamber has done
>>
File: Batrider.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Batrider.webm
2MB, 720x404px
As a full blown communist I don't give a single fuck about who won.

I find all of this butthurt pretty fucking funny actually.
>>
>>717567856
>No matter how bad Trump is, it couldn't be as bad as with Clinton
Yes, it can. It can even be worse.

>Since Dems are blaming everything on the Russians
No, we're saying Russians interfering with out elections is a bad thing. No one except a few morons are saying it delegitimizes Trump's victory. This is the same mentality that makes you idiots think a few SJWs represent ALL of the left, when it isn't true. That they only talk about identity politics and not jobs, when that's demonstrably false. All anyone, right or left, fucking does is cherrypick.

Clinton was a better candidate because her policies were better for us. I'm sick of people's subjective moral compasses coming into play more than the fucking politics. The left does this shit too, which encourages the right to do this shit.
>>
>>717565097
meh, the guy doesn't have dictatorial powers and he has no interest in governing. He will be the friendly face of the GOP for 4 years whilst privately he'll be exploting the power and influence for personal gain whilst promoting the Trump brand. His children will be much better off in 4 years and everyday fucks like me will not see any difference. The same would have happened under Hillary except she wouldn't be slashing funding for troops oversea (which I don't care about cos I'm not south korean) or slashing taxes for the corporate fucks really running this country. It is a shame that he will deregulate wall street but hey, what can you do. As long as the government props up the banks after the next big crash then we are all good, right?

I suppose the only things that worry me is his planned cuts to science funding (I have played civ. science is the key to victory), the dismantlement of the J-1 VISA program (bye bye sexy foreign exhange students wanting to sit on american dick) and the fact taht in order to boost his appaling ratings the GOP might force him into an unneccesary war.

I do agree with Trump when it comes to women though; I too want to fuck his daughter.
>>
>>717567984
Thank's to Jill Stein we know that Clinton commited voter fraud in Detroit by counting the same votes up to six times. There is no surprise corporate media doesn't talk about it. Not even Republicans go for it.

It's funny how they thought they can treat an entire US election like their shitty DNC primaries.

There was a reason why Clinton didn't support the recount. Stein smelled there was something up and went for it. Also she got more press coverage than pre-election that way.
>>
I mean, whatever. I just feel like both sides are crybabies and like to attack both the opposite extreme. You all made fun of sjws but now are looking for your own reasons to get offended or just be loud for no reason. Wanna know how sensible people feel? both you you need to shut up and let the grown ups deal with the headache
>>
>>717567655

yeah because they are retards and totally lost the meaning of "leftism".

These people are uneducated marxist/fascist kids with too much money and free time. Funny how 50 years of peace can fuck things up in a generation's head.
>>
>>717568163
what damage has Obama done, apart from salvaging the ruined economy that baby Bush left him?
>>
family here all dem voted to trump.
>>
>>717568249
>we're saying Russians interfering with out elections is a bad thing
Do you even have legit proofs of that?
Where can I report fake news?

>Clinton was a better candidate because her policies were better for us.
As a half-Brit I can say Clinton is more right-wing than Theresa May. Also she is a notorious flip-flopper.
Instead of judging a person by what she says during a presidency election, judge her by what she did before there was a prestigious position for her to get.
>>
>>717568322

>There is no surprise corporate media doesn't talk about it. Not even Republicans go for it

They don't talk about it because there is no evidence for it.
>>
>>717568322
>Clinton counted votes
Michigan has a Republican government
>>
>>717568249
damage control.
>>
>>717568233
How are the polluted slums of china going for you?
>>
>>717568519
still believing this.
>>
>>717568691
implying
>>
People who think Trump will fuck it up because he is not a politician are wrong.
People who think Trump will ruin the country are wrong.

This country was founded on the belief of government by the people of the people.

Trump is a person who is a citizen of this country who got elected.

If it was Joe Smith down the road who was a welder or a doctor by trade it would be the same.

But the system has checks and balances in place to prevent a dictatorship.

America may not be perfect but it's way better than most if not the best system in the world.
>>
>>717568519
Put muslims into high levels of the government with high security clearances that have ties to the brotherhood. Changed the way unemployment is calculated to make the numbers look better and allowed the NSA to spy on US citizens, and the list goes on.
>>
>>717566697
Not the actual quote, but okay. Also Russia currently uses a courier system for sensitive documents. It's really sensible. You can have either efficiency or security currently.
>>
>>717568683
>>717568691
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

>>717568691
Detroit is Clinton turf though.
>>
>>717568694
I'm well aware I lost, pencildick. I'm just standing by my belief that America made the wrong choice. I'll apologize if Trump proves me wrong. My certainty that I won't be is just very high.
>>
>>717568952
you sound extremely butthurt.
did you ever stop to think you don't belong here?
>>
Instead of a lying politician we now have a lying chimp for president. Not even mad, quite impressed actually.
>>
>>717568841
>America may not be perfect but it's way better than most if not the best system in the world.

I'd say the best system in the world today.

-Sweden
>>
>>717569074
chimp. oh you mean obarry.
>>
>>717568233
That's not Batrider, cyka
>>
>>717568628

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

According to US intelligence officials, Russian hackers made repeated attempts before this year’s election to get into major US institutions, including the White House and the state department. The tactics were simple: send out volleys of phishing emails and hope that someone clicked.

his allowed Moscow to access about 60,000 of Podesta’s emails. The hackers also breached the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The emails were passed to the WikiLeaks website, which published them before the US election. The furore dominated the news bulletins and damaged Clinton’s campaign.

Security experts believe two Kremlin-connected groups were behind the hacks. One was was from the FSB spy agency, the other from Russian military intelligence.
>>
File: 1373976582532.jpg (13KB, 243x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373976582532.jpg
13KB, 243x300px
>>717568952
>being this black
>>
>>717569073
But I love to bitch, so I do belong here.

And Reddit's retarded thread setup and lack of anonymity can eat my ass.
>>
>>717569138
The CIA also concluded that Saddam Hussein has Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Just like the Russian intervention, concrete proofs of their existence has yet to be found.
>>
>>717569138
oh you mean the CIA who's director was appointed by..... lets see......what's his name again??????
>>
>>717567655
Dindus, Mexicans, muslims, and lifelong American democrats aren't liberals.
>>
>>717569228
you don't seem to take it very well.
>>
>>717566697
Were going to the days where the horse riding scouts were caught and their messages read
>>
>>717569228
>But I love to bitch
tumblr is that way
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>717568294
He won’t last 4 years. But he will help the Trump Organization get richer and that will get him impeached or make him resign. Republicans still win . ..
>>
>>717569271
>The CIA also concluded that Saddam Hussein has Weapons of Mass Destruction
Except that they didn't?
>>
>>717568904
>http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

Thats some credible sources you got there. How about a link to something that is not an anecdote from Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter?
>>
>>717569138
Have they found those dubya em dees yet?
>>
>>717569429
Yes they fucking did retard.
>>
>>717569138
Assange did an interview with hannity last night that airs tonight. The transcript was released and he said flat out the Russians didn't give him anything.
>>
>>717569429
>Except they didn't
Except they did
>>
>>717569429
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd
Ask the big guy (4 u) themselve
>>
>>717565097
Dear Americans,

How does it feel to know that Russia picked your president?
>>
>>717567561

This makes 0 sence
>>
>>717569508
>with hannity
>hannity
>fox news
>fake news

kys
>>
>>717569419
butthurt much. let the tears flow.
>>
File: motown.jpg (9KB, 149x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
motown.jpg
9KB, 149x262px
>>717568904
>Detroit is Clinton turf though.
>>
>>717569387
Fuck off. I remember a time when 4chan didn't give a shit about your political views. It was all just shitposting anyway. Now you "don't belong" if you ain't a complete conservative cocksucker. moot should not have kept reviving the shithole known as /n/.
>>
>>717569440
try to stay on topic.
>>
>>717569138
source?

links please.
>>
>>717569597
sure kid
>>
>>717568904
Who controls the state elections?
Here's a hint, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson (R)
>>
>>717569597
We did it with a lot of Third World countries.
Now a third world country did it to us.

It feels bad to be honest. I feel so used, so helpless. Is this what we did to other countries? No wonder everyone hates us.
>>
>>717569650
the new meme for what little butthurt bastards don't agree with.
>>
>>717569765
sure kid. the republicans rigged it.
we get it douchebag.
>>
>>717569832
it's not a meme, hannity is a right-wing propagandist shill.
>>
>>717565097
>but it was a pretty funny seeing most of you freak out and acted like children.
Being unhappy that the person you backed lost and a wealthy idiot, closet-racist and bigot got voted instead is childish?

Where do skinheads get these strawman arguments from?
>>
>>717569890
Probably on Russia's payroll too.
>>
>>717569718
You sound like someone who got caught with your pants down.
Maybe you need to fuck off and reevaluate your trolling strategy and tactics?
>>
>>717569271
Cute, except no they did not. But I like the fact that you believe that citing the phony causus belli for oil rush on Iraq under the Bush administartion somehow absolves the CIA, FBI, NSA and DNI's assertion that Russia, and succeeded, in influencing the US election

>>717569330
Barack Obama nominated Brennan as his next director of the CIA on January 7, 2013. The ACLU called for the Senate not to proceed with the appointment until it confirms that "all of his conduct was within the law" at the CIA and White House. John Brennan was approved by the Senate Intelligence Committee on March 5, 2013.

>>717569440
The ones that the US sold Saddam to gas the turks? Nah, they never turned up. Funny story. But how is this relevant to the entire US intelligence community agreeing that Russia tried to influence the US election?
>>
>>717568249

"Us" as in people who vote dont get better policies either way. Its a puppet show, trump will run the nation on fundermental level the same as clinton would have, the hope was that trump may actually chage things.

He wont obviously, but it at least (maybe) will get the political elite to at least make more effort at pretending to care about its electorate.
>>
>>717569890
sure kid. having a little trouble with reality?
>>
>>717565097
I let a tear out
>>
Literally the most illegitimate president ever to be elected in the history of the United States.
>>
>>717569949
You think I'm trolling? This is legit frustration. I'm sick to death of the political bullshit driving all of 4chan's views ultra-right.

I have nowhere to go because I hate the posting system of every other website. Why can't I just leave?
>>
>>717569949

Except he's right. 10 years ago this thread would have been shit posted to death. Now people are actually trying to make points and sway the opposition. But, because they are stupid and ignorant they are basically shit posting (unwittingly) anyway. 4chan has, unfortunately, become a place for a lot of people to spew their ignorance.
>>
>>717569138
Russia is of course a very good excuse for not talking about what got actually leaked.

The voting surpression that was going on in the DNC. So fucking evident it was like an open invitation for hacking groups to look it up.

You think you can piss off 13 Million people (and more) and get away with it scots free?

Nah you don't need to paint the big Satan on the wall for that.
>>
>>717570055
>>717569585
>>
>>717570371
>The voting surpression that was going on in the DNC

Can you prove that?

protip: you can't
>>
>>717570481
DNC leaks
>>
>>717570055
so you answered my question but you are clueless as to why I asked it.
>>
>>717570481
denial
>>
>>717565097
This is the end of the world as we know it.
>>
>>717569718

Dont blame /n/ or /pol/. Its far more simple.

We were a bunch of teenagers who had little knowledge of the world and had no reason to care.

Now a lot of us are pushing 30 so world politics becomes somewhat more relevant to life.

Keep posting tho, anybody who does not allow exposure to both sides does not deserve to defend either.
>>
>>717565097
>Why don't you just give Donald Trump a chance? Grow up and stop crying like little babies, it's embarrasing for everyone.

I know this is low effort bait but for the record, Trump himself said he would only accept the election results if he won. Tell me again who the real crybabies are?

Also, your shitpost belongs here: >>>/pol/
>>
>>717567627
>he is very left-leaning for a republican
How? Do you have proof of this claim?
>>
>>717570299
>Why can't I just leave?
Because CTR pays you too well.
I'd fire you for being such an obvious shill, tbqfh.
If you actually do it for free, you are pathetic and I feel sad for you.
>>
>>717570847
you apparently kid.
>>
>>717568515
>These people are uneducated marxist/fascist kids with too much money and free time.
How do you think they got all that money, poorfag? They are smart.

I mean, we're always told that's what Trump wealth means, right? He's a genius because he's rich... Stay mad and go back to your minimum wage job. Trump will make you CEO for being white lol...
>>
>>717568494
This. Trump supporters bitch just as much as SJWs.
>>
>>717570825
I expose myself to the right. I agree with almost nothing they say, except that Islam is a pile of garbage.
>>
>>717568859
Proof?
>>
>>717571122
sure kid
>>
>>717565097
I'm no liberal, but I doubt you make a distinction beyond stuff I like vs stuff I don't like, so you'd probably consider me a liberal anyway.

Anyway, I feel fucking great about things. This country, indeed, this entire fucking world needs to sink or swim. Trump is more likely to put us in a position to realize that, and that's why I voted for him. Either we will sink or swim. I hope we swim, and begin to purge ourselves of the willingness to give a fuck what angry, crazy, and/or stupid people want handed to them. I hope we emerge stronger and more unified than ever, but if not then oh well, it's not meant to be. No matter what, we get what we deserve, and at the very least it'll be good for a laugh.
>>
>>717569370
Yeah but it's pretty hard to covertly attack a random person and steal their shit with no one seeing during daytime.

Especially since they'd most likely be going main routes or in busy areas.
>>
>>717570299

Lol you've answered your own question.

4chan is right wing because its the only place on the net that the posting system allows true free speech.

Nowhere else allows annoymous free speech making it a fucking hug box.
>>
>>717565097
You guys are annoying as fuck. Democrats whine and republicans butch and moan. Can you guys shut the fuck up?
>>
File: 1483459784457.png (52KB, 606x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483459784457.png
52KB, 606x316px
>liberals think peace with russia is a bad thing
>liberals think letting a mass influx of syrian refugees into the country is a good thing (worked real good for france and germany)

I just don't get it.
>>
>>717565097
Actual liberals have almost certainly lost either way. "Progressive" shitstains are generally the ones who lost with Hillary.

The far left is about as liberal as Mussolini. It's not. It is however quite authoritarian and perfectly fine with tyranny as long as it's their specific brand of tyranny, just like the far right.

I didn't like Trump, he's definitely the lesser of two evils to me though (still didn't vote for him, or Hillary for that matter). What I'm happy with so far is he seems to be legitimately interested in ending cold war 2 electric boogaloo by trying to be friendly with Russia instead of treating them as the ultimate bad guy like the old guard does. I also really hope he follows through on protecting the second amendment and restoring stolen rights and the flow of cheap surplus slavshit. I also hope he's able to follow through on congress term limits (this alone would fix many of our problems).

Only thing we really know for sure right now is Trump and Russia are gleefully trolling Obama together. When he takes the seat his whole platform could change in an instant. He's kind of a wild card and I hope he turns really does "Make America great again" rather than ruining us.

When it came to Hillary's loss the "literal shakening" was fantastic and proved just how childish and immature the SJW crowd is.
>WE LOST?!?!?!
>WE BETTER THROW A TANTRUM UNTIL WE WIN!!!
>>
>>717571462
>this
Putin's been handling the accusations quite well. Whereas Russian ambassadors were expelled while America flailed its arms like babies, Putin personally refused to expel any American ambassadors in the hopes of repairing ties.

Reminds me a lot of north korea. They only have nuclear proliferation to stave off the United States. Otherwise, NK enjoys normal trade with China and Russia. And all the US does is constantly threaten NK with destruction and dismantlement--how would you respond?
>>
>>717571133

My point is as much that 4chan is still exposed to the left also.

I see myself as right wing but honestly there is a lot of cross over on ideals between right and left. If we could cut all the emotional bollocks and buzzwords you would probably find that most people have a pretty common viewpoint on most policies.
>>
>>717570647
You means those emails that foreign powers provided to influence the election?

1. Yes they were hacked, so was the RNC only Russia was intent on getting Trump elected. They succeeded.

2. Do you really believe that you can trust all of the content in leaked emails? If so, you are an idiot. When you run a disinformation campaign you always edit some (not all) of the content to make it appalling to those who will eventually get the info.

Don't be a retard.
>>
File: 2um5JT.png (322KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2um5JT.png
322KB, 1600x900px
>>717571462
>liberals think peace with russia is a bad thing
How times have changed
>>
>closeted fag vice who is bff with the founder of the biggest private security contractor dealing with the US government, he believes the government only has authority if that authority is backed by god
>epa director who's job for the last 8 yrs was fighting the epa
>secretary of state who's last job was convincing people to let them drill for oil in their land
>the guy who's response to a statewide drought was a prayer day in the stadium and who decided on that drought year to cut the firefighting state budget will be in charge of energy
>the people responsible for the last economic disaster has been put in charge of the treasury, like they needed more influence, now they can bail out themselves without a middleman

The fuckup list goes on.
Not a liberal, but these are self centered appointments, these are not individuals who have ever put the people of their country first.

So far, it doesn't look good.
>>
>>717569740
no point.

It's 2017. Sources are for pussies. If I link MSM stories then they are lies and propaganda and if I link opinion sites then it's lies and propaganda.

You will literally have to phone the CIA and ask them if "CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey and DNI James R. Clapper agreed on the "scope, nature and intent" of Russia's interference to assist Trump."

Thats is all we got in this world where opinion trumps facts. It is also the reason why certain people refuse to believe what the US intelligence community have concluded and why nothing I say or quote will ever dissuade them from that belief.

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit though:

Russia does not need to have tried to influence the election. Just the fact that people are convinved that he did, including those in the intelligence community, is sufficient to undermine trust in Trump and the democratic process as a whole. The fact that Trump himself asked for the russians to hack his opponents in a press conference does little to discredit the notion that russia helped Trump to power. His subsequent praising of Putin and the appointment of Putin's friends into the US cabinet further plays into the allusion that Putin's hand is firmly planted up Trump's knee. Or up his ass. However you want the similie to play out.

Perosnally I couldn't give a shit though. I just find it hilarious the amount of denial people are in when it comes to Putin's influence over Trump.
>>
November 9th democrats and MSM were stunned by Trump's win. How could this be? We had it rigged in Hillary's favor and Trump actually won?

*shock* followed by *crying* followed by *outrage*.

A recount effort was established. The PA recount request didn't meet the proper criteria, so a lawsuit was filed in order to get it. This was all in hopes to stall those states enough that the electors would not be able to cast their votes on the 19th of December. This attempt failed!

A harass the electors effort was established. Electors were threatened, barraged with emails and phone calls, and tormented in an effort to get them to change their vote. This attempt failed!

Russian hacking claim. Everyone jumped on this bandwagon even though just before the election, everyone was telling us that rigging the election would be nearly impossible due to the fact that it isn't one election, but many conducted by each district in each state. Hacking such a system would prove fruitless. Obama, the MSM, and liberals everywhere scoffed at the idea of the election being rigged. It's funny how this works when the shoe is on the other foot. Classic liberal double-standard at play here.

Assange now comes out and confirms that the source of the leaked emails was NOT the Russians. When will you libs quit? You look like bloody fools. Never in history have I seen this much crying and ranting in hopes to get the results changed. It can't happen, Hillary lost, it's over.

What really happened? The democrat party picked a shitty candidate, and the DNC, MSM, and president even shilled for her. This didn't change the fact that she was simply not Bill Clinton, and generally a very shitty candidate, running a very shitty campaign, ultimately losing the election. Why do liberals always have to blame someone else for their own failings? It's time for some personal responsibility and accountability. This is exactly why Trump was elected.
>>
>>717571739
This. Trump supporters accuse others of corruption, but he's building a cabinet of cronies. What a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>717571725
So there was a voter suppression going on?
>>
>>717569650
See the thing is it'll be a video of the dude talking with his mouth.
>>
>>717570019

There's literally white pride shit all over 4chan. To act like some people aren't motivated to vote against the party who talks about racism because they're against multiculturalism is delusion.
>>
>>717571169
He is correct. The difference between sjws and the alt-right is cosmetic. It's a difference idiot-speak. Once you break down the language either use, it boils down to, 'WAAHHH, WAAHHH, I want the world to revolve around me.' Whichever side you're on, good luck with that, because you're going to fucking need it.
>>
>>717571853
If only the Democrats could field a candidate that wasn't a corporate shill herself.
>>
File: 1447847165886.jpg (74KB, 596x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447847165886.jpg
74KB, 596x628px
>>717571853
>mfw they figure out, but suspect they're too retarded.
>>
>>717571725
so you want to be the only retard in this thread?
>>
>>717565097
Liberal here. Felt bad for 5 minutes, mostly because the polls. But overall I'm glad the DNC got a kick in the pants, it needs new blood.
>>
>>717571892
its always voter suppression with the democrats
>>
>>717570744
I guess you asked the facetious question regarding who appointed the director of the CIA? Yeah I know why you asked it child. You were attempting to infer a conspiracy where obama and the director of the cia were best friends and they concocted a story about russian hacking because they were butthurt, not because the attack on a sovereign nations democratic process was a serious and unprecedented act that warrants serious concerns from the electorate and the government?

You know what, I bet it was the jews who was behind it.
>>
>>717571952
Except the alt-right got a man elected to the Presidential Cabinet of the United States of America.

SJWs get innocent people mauled and killed in race riots.

That's the practical difference.
>>
>>717571952
always need a bogie man
>>
>>717571988

I prefer the red tape of having orders passed down to a shill than having the actual corporate powers take office directly. It kinda limits how much I get fucked over.
>>
>>717571804
>Assange now comes out and confirms that the source of the leaked emails was NOT the Russians

And the CIA said that Assange has been threatened and compromised by the Russians. Of course he's not going to say they did you you moron.

Even if that weren't the case, who do you believe, a criminal pedophile or 14 national intelligence agencies which all have come to the same conclusion?
>>
>>717571988
I'm happy they did. Bernie would have actually had a decent chance. Hell, even Hillary with a Bernie VP would have had a better chance. She lost almost entirely due to pissing off Bernie supporters, making many of them vote 3rd party or just stay home.
>>
>>717572114
Only this time they didn't get through with it.

Will they do it again and risk a second Trump term next time?
>>
>>717572152
thanks for the moronic answer kid.
>>
>>717572191
>And the CIA said that Assange has been threatened and compromised by the Russians. Of course he's not going to say they did you you moron.
When did liberals start trusting everything the government says?
Fuck, 4 years ago when I was a bleeding-heart Obama lover, no fucking progressive friend I knew trusted a breath of the government.

Now apparently we trust everything they say and do. The fuck?
>>
File: 001[1].jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001[1].jpg
41KB, 562x437px
Trump voters/supporters are the ones that gonna get a hard reality check.

He only cares about himself. He's a lying con man. They think because Hillary is a disgusting corrupt politician voting for Trump is better.
>>
>>717572236
I don't think you understood my post.
>>
File: 1478701814577.jpg (149KB, 962x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478701814577.jpg
149KB, 962x576px
>>717572315
>>717572191
>>
>>717572279

I know.

Rely on the king of leaks for a decade and then when it's not convenient to my paradigm, disbelieve?

That's stupidity.
>>
>>717572186
No, this is actually better, since you can vent your frustration at the corporate face himself.

If it was just the red tape, the corporate face would exchange the tape and give you something new to empty your hate on.

This way, he can not exchange himself.
>>
File: 20161124_215335.jpg (286KB, 613x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161124_215335.jpg
286KB, 613x718px
>>
>>717572407

>vent frustration

To what end?
Venting is venting.

Now they can move more efficiently towards their goals, that's the only difference.
>>
>>717572249
you are welcome my child.

I will go now. Enjoy the next 4 years.

It's going to be a great time to be a russian oligarch with ties to Exxon-Mobile.
>>
>>717572201
Also she didn't visit the Rust belt. Not even once.

She took them for granted. Say about Bernie whatever you want, but he wouldn't have lost Michigan or Wisconsin.
>>
>>717565097
>>
>>717572380

Not very smart are ya? You didn't even get I come from an outside perspective. Typical Trumpster kek
>>
>>717572152
>You were attempting to infer a conspiracy
fucking lel
>>
>>717568494
This. Americans have all become infantile dindu nuffins in need of a safe space/hugbox
>>
>>717565097
> i voted for neither
uh-oh we've got a badass here
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>717572738
American political culture is dumpster tier right now.

Nobody talks with anybody anymore.

If they do, it's just hurling insults.
>>
>>717572159
>Except the alt-right got a man elected to the Presidential Cabinet of the United States of America.
You mean the same way SJWs got Obama elected?
It's called a democracy. Congratulations, you voted.
>>
File: 1478693535339.jpg (24KB, 315x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478693535339.jpg
24KB, 315x347px
>>717572651
>>
>>717567655
>In their right mind
>>
>>717572886

I find it hilarious that they are all right and wrong.

They all want shit to their favour, and then accurately call out the other guy on that same shit.

It's heartbreaking and funny all at once.
>>
>>717572945
>SJWs
>almost 9 years ago
OK nigger. 9 years ago the HTC Incredible had just been released. The first one. The internet was still relatively secluded to social rejects, outcasts and degenerates. Not normies from Facebook, Tumblr and Reddit flooding everything that was once entertaining and clever.
>>
>>717565097
>Why don't you just give Donald Trump a chance?

He's already proven a lot of the things liberals pointed out about him with his appointments and choices. He's going to reverse everything that protects us against climate change getting worse, sign a bill that lets businesses discriminate based on Christian values only, appointed tons of men who were accused of assaulting or harassing women, he's going to work against net neutrality, has made political decisions that will increase his own stock value, and has been buddying up to some of the world's most corrupt foreign leaders. He may also cut the medicaid and social security that a lot of older conservatives rely on.

Just today news broke that House Republicans are gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics.

Even a lot of Republicans are realizing that this guy is bad news for the country.

>Grow up and stop crying like little babies, it's embarrasing for everyone.

I doubt you reacted this way when Republicans mourned Obama's re-election. They reacted exactly the same way.
>>
>>717570935
>Pro gay marriage
>Tax easements for poor neighborhoods
>Not especially hard on drug laws
If anything, he leans more towards a libertarian, having left leaning social policies while having a strong fiscal right.
>>
>>717565097
I accepted him as my president immediately after he was elected. I wish his supporters would accept the fact that he's an idiot and a poor choice. I was starting to think his supporters just had an extreme bias but I have come to realize they are just extremely ignorant.
>>
>>717569718
>I remember a time when 4chan didn't give a shit about your political views.
They did. They just decided to be neutral on everything, this way you could mock them with full efficiency.

Rule 18: Everything that can be labelled can be hated
>>
>>717572584
such a sad answer. stay mad but remember I will always be here, laughing at you.
>>
>>717573174

But his vice advocates curing gays with "therapy".

How is that pro gay?
>>
>>717567421
>The left is corrupt as fuck
>Voted Trump
>Voted for Exxon Mobil and Goldman Sachs hirings
>Voted for partisan Russian involvement in American elections
>Voted for massive financial conflicts of interest in stock ownership
>Voted for corporate profits over consumer protections

But eh, at least Trump didn't have a private email server right?
>>
>>717573086
>I doubt you reacted this way when Republicans mourned Obama's re-election. They reacted exactly the same way.
No. They didn't block highways, walk out of schools and start fires and riots.

Fuck you. Don't you fucking ever lump me in with your liberal degeneracy. You're a fucking malignance on humanity.
>>
>>717571664
Despite Putin being a fucking cold blooded, anti-humanist son of a bitch, yeah, he's been handling this smear campaign rather well. He appears to be the very face of dignified, while Obama's administration points a million fingers to the press, while remaining supportive in official meetings. Fucker ends up looking like an impetuous fuckwit.
>>
File: Bt0LiS7.png (232KB, 602x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bt0LiS7.png
232KB, 602x536px
>>717573403

>But eh, at least Trump didn't have a private email server right?
>>
>>717567239
we tax rich people and corporations too much.

people who lump the best economic rates with "reaganomics" because it requires reducing taxes on the wealthy know fuckall about economics or how to run a country.
>>
>>717571725
The guy who was given the leaks keeps going on and on about how they -weren't- russian. And the CIA has not publicized valid evidence of their accusation, and there's a -ton- of both domestic and foreign installations that disagree with the CIA's accusation.
>>
>>717573598
>we tax rich people and corporations too much
This. Honestly I'd just sell my business if I had to deal with that shit.
>>
>>717568841
>But the system has checks and balances in place to prevent a dictatorship.

Dictatorship sure. Massive corruption and billionaires controlling politicians? No.

>America may not be perfect but it's way better than most if not the best system in the world.
>if not the best system
Hahahahaha
You need to read stats on how behind we are in education, science, and various other things, my man.

And don't reply with a dumbass "we're not Africa" excuse.
>>
>>717571725
>Disinformation campaign
Nobody's been able to disprove a single podesta email, just as they weren't able to disprove the gunship videos back in Bush's administration. What exactly makes it a "disinformation campaign" when all the evidence points to it being true, and there's no counter evidence?
>>
>>717573463
I've always admired Putin as a leader.
I like the term "anti-humanist" you use. I won't disagree, he is anti-human. He comes from the USSR era of "counting lives" to accomplish tasksm which is to say how many lives will it cost to get something done. It was a typical metric used by Party officials to weigh the cost of taking specific actions against a set of circumstances.

Putin has seen his people through the oil glut, US and European sanctions and is forging a new future for them, economically, with the powerhouse of China and the growing powerhouse of India. Yes, Russians generally don't have as many material goods as Americans, but they are by no means poor and destitute. He's done well, and I would challenge ANY world leader, specifically Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump, to do the same if their countries came under such dire straits.

Regarding the "evil" annexation of the Ukraine: Grenada. All I'm gonna say.
>>
>>717573403
>Voted for partisan Russian involvement in American elections
where can I report fake news?

>Voted for Exxon Mobil and Goldman Sachs hirings
>Voted for massive financial conflicts of interest in stock ownership
>Voted for corporate profits over consumer protections
You would've got it with Clinton, anyway.
>>
>>717565097
>I voted for neither

Closet trump supporter and potential voter detected. Go to /pol/, bitch.
>>
>>717573809
>Go to /pol/, bitch.
Go to tumblr, cuck.
>>
>>717569138
>No source
>No evidence
>>
>>717568841
The shame of this is that you are naive enough to believe this.
>>
>>717573463
>Putin being a fucking cold blooded, anti-humanist son of a bitch
Fun fact:
Putin is an introvert, which is a rare treat for a leader of a super power.
So he's probably a channer as well, so your description of him is fitting.
He probably wrote all the fake news himself too.
>>
>>717571730
>republicans are supportive of Russia now

My how times have changed.

[Reagan]
>>
>>717574061
This post reeks of neckbeard jealousy.
Jus'sayin.
>>
>>717569890
>The interviewer is a propagandist
>The interviewee by extension is fake news
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? But that's okay, you'll just keep blogging like a child while the adults get shit done.
>>
>>717573668
>the more money you get, the less taxes you pay
It sounds to me like the elites want to prevent unnecessary competition from below.
>>
Socialist to the point of nearly being a commie bast are, here. I voted Clinton, never in my wildest dreams could I imagine the government taking such strong control of the the Evil capitolists. Donald Trump is a dream come true. He is pushing the big government envelope further than Sanders ever could have. Plus if he makes a mistake we still get to keep our strong governement and blame the Republicans. Win win.
>>
>>717572279

Vice-a versa.
Republicans too were anti-government and now that one of them is in power, they're huge fans
>>
File: 1.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>717574183
>>the more money you get, the less taxes you pay
>>
File: People Elect.png (223KB, 606x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
People Elect.png
223KB, 606x533px
Feel like this
>>
>>717572558

Wow. Someone had way too much goddamn time on their hands.

>>717572598

Republicans has years of oppo research against him, they just obviously weren't going to air it until he was the nominee. Keep it secret and angry progressives could keep hating Hillary because she doesn't compare to Saint Bernie. It was a very good strategical move.
>>
>>717573331

You know he's right. About the corrupt Russian shitheads and huge corporations having it better than ever now.
>>
>>717574600
>Republicans has years of oppo research against him
Yeah sure, keep telling that to yourself, maybe it becomes true one day.
>>
>>717568859
wow dude you should stop watching facebook, its fucking with your brain
>>
>>717572159
Not really. He himself said that he didn't know what the fuck the alt-right is. It was the traditional Religious Right who got him elected, but they only did so because all but the most hard-nosed of Democrats have lost faith in the party's bullshit. The shoe will be on the other foot again before you know it, just as it always happens.

If you think either party is in good shape you are fucking delusional. Both are grasping and struggling to hold onto their power. Trump was, and is more of blow to the RNC status quo than to the DNC's. The DNC has always shown more willingness to adapt and alter itself than the RNC, and that's why I think that they will remain a cohesive and coherent party well into the future. The RNC is dying, and will be replaced in coming decades by a newer party. It's just a matter of which faction(s) within the existing party will end up in control of the next one.
>>
>>717565097
There was no good or even decent option during this election. Neither of them will get anything done. Too many in the house hate Trump and too many hate Hillary. The best thing we could ever hope for is they don't say too much stupid shit. Big plus is, once he's in the white house Trump will cease to exist outside of public addresses and agenda pushes. He's not interesting. He won't be all over social media as an active participant. He won't be on the late night talk shows other than as a joke and the only news station that'll play him often is the same one people already know to avoid unless you want a laugh.

It's actually kind of nice.
>>
>>717573413
No, instead they threw a pussyfight and decided to do their best to block everything the President wanted to do so they could try to fight his re-election with "har har you didn't get anything done"

Oh, and then your people started calling Obama a Muslim, Atheist, Gay, Antichrist, illegitimate president that should be impeached because of conspiracy theories.

If you think you're any better you're in a literal bubble of cancer right now.
>>
>>717568841
>This country was founded on the belief of government by the people of the people.
By the people? Less then 25% of the US citizen voted for Trump. How is that by the people?
>>
>>717568163
>>717568519
>>717568859
>>717571163
Literally every Facebook argument, and they never have solid proof
>>
>>717573402
>Give proof how the PE is left leaning?
>Okay, but his Vice is a religious fuckwit
One does not invalidate the other.
>>
>>717565097
This kind of discussion is inherently pointless. Not only does it achieve absolutely nothing, but in terms of this election its double edged. Both sides have acted like assholes, children, retards, etc. on numerous occasions. I get tired of seeing this kind of discussion on either side because its a distraction from anything important.
>>
>>717573775
>where can I report fake news?
Deluded. You think Trump doesn't have his own stinking piles of shit?

>You would've got it with Clinton, anyway.
Nah, people like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders would have been her appointees to appease liberals.
>>
>>717575053
>Less then 25% of the US citizen voted for Trump.
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>717571804
>things that the alt-right actually believes
>>
>>717573728
Pretty much. The US is not the fingerpainting that most neoliberals believe it to be. Putin is evil in the sense of he doesn't view human lives as anything but a number, and the fact that he's most likely intimidated political opposition, but that doesn't erase the fact that he took a failing nation, and brought it up to what it is now.
>>
>>717575323
Instead of using registered voters as a population, they're using all Americans. Why? In order to frame perception of the results as negatively as possible.

Anyone notice that the anti-trumpers are using the exact same talking points, same images, and often literally the exact same lines in all of these threads?
>>
>>717575494

That's really stupid argument unless you want to completely ignore that Clinton ran. Adding in more numbers just reduces the margin of difference between the two.
>>
File: 2 mods.jpg (88KB, 590x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 mods.jpg
88KB, 590x534px
>>717574759
>>
>>717574989
>He's not interesting. He won't be all over social media as an active participant.

What
>>
>>717575492
>but that doesn't erase the fact that he took a failing nation, and brought it up to what it is now.

A failing nation?
>>
>>717575256
>Elizabeth Warren
It wouldn't surprise me, since she never openly endorsed Sanders. It was evident, that she hoped to get a position from Clinton, but I doubt Clinton would actually give her some, since she has a lot of shills to reward first.
Now she lost credibility to both camps.

>Bernie Sanders
Now that is pure speculation. He went all the way to DC with her. Nominating Tim Kaine as VP, after Bernie endorsed her, was a huge middle finger towards Bernie and his supporters.
>"For every blue collar democrat we lose, we will gain two or three moderate Republicans"
I see how this worked out for you Chuck.
>>
>>717569138
I honestly don't give a shit. It's the CONTENT of the emails, not the source.
>>
>>717573722

I've seen countless examples online of people taking an actual email quote, often out of context, and skewing it to imply the writer was talking about a completely different topic than they were actually talking about, in order to create an illusion of corruption that was never there.
>>
>>717575674
give the full source
>>
>>717565097
>Those arguments have been exposed, and noone buys them anymore, so you can either double down and keep losing or you can come to the debate stage with better ones.

There is nothing to debate about. Nationalists are denying everything. They denounce experts and scientists, they deny scientific knowledge, basing their arguments on emotions. What are we supposed to argue with? You are surprised we call you racist and xenophobic? No other words can reach you apparently.
>>
>>717576176

Wikileaks has a search feature. You, or anyone else, can go look it up yourself.
>>
>>717565097
I'm in the same boat as OP. I don't like the guy that much and I certainly didn't vote for him. But he's the prez and we gotta deal. We dealt with a nigger for the last 8 years and we're still here, so why not a morally corrupt and worthless businessman?
>>
>>717576176
Well the alt-right doesn't take things out of context by accident. They look at those emails while wearing a tinfoil hat and are looking for anything that might be a conspiracy or scandal.

Pizzagate and sprirt cooking memes are a prime example of this.
>>
>>717576724
>alt-right
Since when did the far right need a rebranding?
>>
>>717576218
http://www.newsweek.com/myths-cost-democrats-presidential-election-521044
>>
>>717576847
Since it now encompasses more than just the "far right". Much of the right in general has bought into bullshit, and is now part of the new group that alt-right.
>>
>>717576941
>“Who did you vote for?”

>He replied, “Well, Stein, but—” I interrupted him and said, “You’re lucky it’s illegal for me to punch you in the face.” Then, after telling him to have sex with himself—but with a much cruder term—I turned and walked away.

OK just CTR bullshit, got it.
>>
I hope the American economy goes right into the shitter and Trump starts a new war so that very Trump voter loses his job, loses his health insurance, end up poorer and more fucked than before and their sins and daughters all end up dead in some useless war.
>>
>>717565097
>Dear liberals.
>How do you feel now after the election? How are you coping with it?
I thought i was in a country that was finally looking towards economic, scientific, and technological progress once again like we used to before bush, instead of a self absorbed nation focused on navel gazing and empty platitudes. I was wrong, it's not that I'm sad, it's that I'm disappointed.
>No matter what side you're on, we all want to win, on the merits of the ideas and the reasoning, - Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is bigoted, doesn't stand up to.... you can come to the debate stage with better ones. When you do that the worst thing that happens is you learn a thing or two from people different than you.
You really overestimate how many people voted for Hillary on grounds of "he's a jerk". It sounds like you've been listening to too much info wars. This election was not about PC culture you retard, it was about electing a man baby to office vs a highly intelligent, highly experienced individual.
>Maybe, just maybe, you should stop pointing at everyone else and turn those fingers inward at yourself.
I voted for Hillary. It was those that didn't get out to vote, and those that voted for trump I'm pointing my fingers at. Trump is already damaging our ties to China, and he hasn't even taken office. I realize the office of the president doesn't have much power, but it has one power I'm terrified of, and that is absolute authority over the military/nuclear arsenal.
>Maybe, you are wrong.
I pray I'm wrong, this will be a very fucking eventful 4 years.
>Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than yours.
Then why did you elect the man that describes your statement perfectly
>Why don't you just give Donald Trump a chance?
Because Republicans never gave Obama a chance. Also, a country without freedom to criticize is a country i don't want to live in.
>>
File: Liberal-Tears-1.jpg (77KB, 549x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-Tears-1.jpg
77KB, 549x549px
>>717577331
>>
>>717577267
That's one source that summarizes it all. If you care enough to break out of your Bernie Bubble (you won't) you can look up the specific claims individually.

The "woman being raped" article he wrote in his 30's was well-spread during the primaries, so no excuse for you not having heard about that.
>>
>>717576847
White supremacist made them uneasy because "I'm not racist, i just hate those spics and towel heads"
>>
>>717577713

Welcome to the GOP.
>>
>>717577639
I have the feeling that if Bernie Corbynises the Democratic party, the people who were most vocal about Trump being a racist, sexist homophobe will be his fiercest supporters in 2020.
>>
>>717568841
This is true if your welder was given a million dollars by his dad. Oh wait, he was rich he didn't have to work. Fuck you.
>>
>>717575997
you do not care that a foreign power influenced your election in their favour, setting a very dengerous precedent in the years to come?

How cute.
>>
>>717565097
>Why don't you just give Donald Trump a chance
>aka. don't judge him on any of his very public actions over the last 20 years

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

Your God-Emperor is going to get impeached on his first day, you stupid ass-kissing tool
>>
>>717573976
it's 2017.

We don't need sources; Opinion Trumps fact
>>
>>717576446
Obama was the best President in 50 years. If you're not a child, you might remember Wall Street traders JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS at the end of W's campaign.
>>
>>717578444
Should the possibility of that override the actuality of the e-mails?
>>
File: 1452085160560.png (934KB, 832x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452085160560.png
934KB, 832x626px
>>717578599
>>
>>717567239
Youre an idiot.. obama didnt give us a stable economy. He printed money out of thin air and doubled the national debt. The current economy is smoke and mirrors
>>
>>717578656
wonder why they picked the date range they did

kek
>>
>>717574989
He will have a huge social media precense. His gaffes are a great way to deflect attention from real news
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.