[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIREFOX 28 2014 ~ 2016 KILLED BY MOZILLA ''I DIE

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 29

FIREFOX 28

2014 ~ 2016

KILLED BY MOZILLA

''I DIE A TRUE FIRE FOX''
>>
https://pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

https://pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

>>
>>717556594
Bumping your bump.
>>
>>717556927
>Bumping your bump.

thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>717555002
I don't use it. What happened? Does it just suck worse now?
>>
>>
>>
Firefox has been going downhill fast recently but what happened now to declare it dead?
>>
>>717558392
It became shek'ld
>>
>>717558194
>I don't use it. What happened? Does it just suck worse now?

What do you use? Well, long story. Firefox 2 or some earlier version used to save all files inside of a folder for easy access, Firefox 3 supported html4 instead of HTML5 trash everything uses now, Firefox 18 let you stop GIF's with the "ESC" key -natively- and by -default-, Firefox 28 largely looked and worked like older versions of firefox. Firefox 29 onwards is more-so of a chromium wannabe rip-off. I can't use 28 or before anymore because 4chan-x's ccd0 is being a shit and was like "I'll want to use the native libraries at some point..." or something; Then made it incompatible with 28 and before for no reason. So now I'm using version 38. I also have the older versions for some use. But I can't use it as a "main" anymore. So I did this, and stuff...
>>
>>717558392
>Firefox has been going downhill fast recently but what happened now to declare it dead?

I did that for 2, 3, 18, and now 28 because I used them a lot - then everything stopped reporting them. See my earlier post.
>>
>>717558430
>It became shek'ld

Not that I know of.
>>
Know what did become shek'ld tho?

Solaris.

Sun Microsystems was bought by Oracle and Oracle made Solaris and probably lots of other stuff closed source again.

That's sad.

Richard Stallman was right. - Again. -

Thank you, Sun Microsystems.

Forget you, Oracle.
>>
Also I use LibreOffice over OpenOffice now as well.

Just a bro tip.
>>
>>717558526
Wow, I see. Too bad. In the Wild West days of the Internet, it was a really trustworthy, reliable browser.

I use Opera, but it's running on Chromium now, too. Way of the world, I guess.
>>
>>717558668
Me too.
>>
>>717558668
>>717558731
What happened to openoffice?
>>
>>717558794
The developers got poached and bought out. The ones that stayed solid to the "open source" idea started LibreOffice.
>>
>>717558888
So someone is spying on me now when I write my erotic my little pony and steven universe crossovers?
Also, how much differs livreoffice from openoffice
>>
Also I don't use chromium because it sacrifices system ability for speed.

Firefox feels like it's only 2x slower than chromium but my system remains stable for far longer.
>>
>>717559051
They were spying until they realized you liked ponies.

They're almost exactly the same.
>>
>>717558710
>Wow, I see. Too bad. In the Wild West days of the Internet, it was a really trustworthy, reliable browser.
>
>I use Opera, but it's running on Chromium now, too. Way of the world, I guess.

Don't give up. Their main issue is that they don't listen and do crap for no reason. - I think there should be a "stupid" or "easy" version and "smart" or "advanced" version. Like 1 thing with giant buttons with links to websites. And another one with all the real settings. Makes sense. But no.

Oooh... Ah. Good goy. - I actually never used Opera for years - after years of hearing about it. When I finally did try Opera's chromium version it was trash because I couldn't make the window as small as I wanted; The main reason I didn't want to update chromium. So I look at the last version of the old Opera and I can make it any size I want and it's actually takes up x10 less ram than firefox and looks just like firefox; And felt faster. It may have been abandoned and left, and dead and gone - but I was still impressed by it in the end.
>>
>>717558731
>Me too.

Mein neger.
>>
>>717558794
>What happened to openoffice?

Oracle bought Sun Microsystems and the community got so mad that they left to LibreOffice. Other pieces probably left too.

I actually didn't know anything bad about Oracle until recently when I heard that they changed Solaris OS from open-source to closed-source as soon as they bought Sun Microsystems; When of course they're like "We won't change anything". Liars. Evil. Greedy. To be honest.
>>
>>717558888
>The developers got poached and bought out. The ones that stayed solid to the "open source" idea started LibreOffice.

Honestly they should do that with Solaris OS or anything else. I don't even use Solaris OS. But that's still messed up. Imagine if GNU Linux was suddenly made closed-source. True legally it's made so it can't be; Again; Thanks to Richard Stallman; Justifying doing that. But still. It's messed up.
>>
>>717559051
>So someone is spying on me now when I write my erotic my little pony and steven universe crossovers?
>Also, how much differs livreoffice from openoffice

So someone probably is spying on you right here on the world wide web, "apps" and similar "device"shit, etc. all the time but nobody talks about it. To be honest.
I used OpenOffice for a little bit and it felt pretty limited. I used LibreOffice later and it's like OpenOffice but you can do more. In my experience.
>>
>>
bump....
>>
>>717560327
>>717560579
>>717560883
Why make this thread, anon? Is it your favorite web browser? And Happy New Year to you!
>>
>>717561133
>>717561133
>>717561133
Well why not? Was. I can't enjoy anything anymore. Happy new year to you too.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.