[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trying to leave islam but thoughts of hell and allah's wrath

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: 1T9Is9o.jpg (109KB, 538x446px) Image search: [Google]
1T9Is9o.jpg
109KB, 538x446px
trying to leave islam but thoughts of hell and allah's wrath keep lingering due to years of indoctrination

please help me prove to myself that Islam is completely untrue so I can get rid of this fucking cancer once and for all
>>
>>717550432
kill yourself.
>>
>>717550432
Sorry to here man. You at least in a safe country?
>>
your prophet was a pedophile and a warmonger. there shouldnt be any second thought, its logic at this point
>>
Read or listen to 'the god delusion' by Richard Dawkins
>>
>>717550432
kill jews!
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>Sorry to here man. You at least in a safe country?

yh but fam would disown me if they knew...community here would probably get me stabbed
>>
>>717550432
You can leave islam, but deep down, you'll always be a sandnigger, just kill yourself, it's way better for everyone
>>
>>717550432
A benevolent god would never impose an eternal punishment for finite crimes.

Also out of all the gods we've invented, this one suddenly is the real one for some one? This religion out of all other 30k+ religions is the true one? There's no sensible reason for that.

Anyone can say any book is true by divine rule but that doesn't make it true.
>>
>>717550432
join isis
>>
>>717550432
>your prophet was a pedophile and a warmonger. there shouldnt be any second thought, its logic at this point

that's the thing, that's subjective
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>A benevolent god would never impose an eternal punishment for finite crimes.

human idea of justice < benevolent justice

>Also out of all the gods we've invented, this one suddenly is the real one for some one? This religion out of all other 30k+ religions is the true one? There's no sensible reason for that.

islam says abrahamic religions were true but became corrupted. and I don't see how the existence of other manmade religions disproves islam

>Anyone can say any book is true by divine rule but that doesn't make it true.

yeah i guess so but i find it hard to 100% believe that the quran was manmade, its a pretty advanced book for its time and place. eh idk maybe mo was a talented author/bullshitter
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>kill yourself.

I have considered it tbh, goin through some inner turmoil and its shite
>>
>>717550691
But Cracked.com says pedophiles are okay now.
>>
>>717550432
>Read or listen to 'the god delusion' by Richard Dawkins

its not objective enough imo
>>
You already called it cancer bro. You know what to do
>>
>>717550432
>You already called it cancer bro. You know what to do

im tryin nigga
>>
>>717550745
Doesn't sound like a safe country then :/

You should go into hiding/create a new identity for yourself.
>>
maybe its all true. i mean who knows? maybe you go to hell for not believing, maybe not. maybe we actually have to praise the blood god and sacrifice 5 friends a day. dont know.

i got into buddhism these days and learned that the gratest illusion of all is the illusion of seperation. maybe one should not seek the grace of ones god, but rather the peace in his self.
>>
>>717550432
Belief in religion is almost entirely related to geography. Being born in a different country doesn't change what's true and what's false.
Also, in general, rates of religious belief are negatively proportional to a country's level of education.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep!beep! † † †
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!
>>
>>717552053
lol
>>
>>717550432
One googled "contradictions in the Qu'ran", and found a bunch
>>
>>717551869
>no reason to believe in religion
>here's what my religion says stated as absolute fact
are you trolling?
>>
>>717552104
who knows? and if so, dont you think there could be wisdom in a trollpost?
>>
>>717552093
Apparent contradictions in the Qu'ran (or Bible) aren't enough to change anyone's belief.,
>>
>>717552289
You can't just say some ad-hoc vaguery and call it wisdom.
>>
>>717550432
A God so great, so powerful, and so perfect yet he still needs you to believe in him, otherwise he can't barely stand it and condemns you to hell. A pretty low self-steem for a God so perfect, don't you think?

Also, hell and punishment is a concept of the abrahamic religions. Learn more about different religions and you'll see shcoking new ways to understand the world.

Also, the idea of a perfect yet human flawed god (jealousy) is contradictory on itself.

Watch Morgan Freeman's documentaries about religions. It's quite interesting if you want to open your mind.
>>
>>717550432
OP all you need is 2 bitches sucking your cock and you will forget everything about islam, come with i show you some places you will never forget
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>One googled "contradictions in the Qu'ran", and found a bunch

as someone who knows quranic arabic quite well, a lot of those are easily disproved. at best the "contradictions" prove the quran CAN be wrong, not that it acutually IS wrong, of you catch my drift. its just the way its written, the people or god behind it knew how keep things vague enough to account for any future discoveries.
>>
>>717550745
>>717550892
>>717551309
Being this new, Think ur slick motherfucker? ur staying now go to bed
>>
>>717552431
no, i cant, but also, i didnt. nothing one tells is wisdom, but rather it can be a map to it.
>>
>>717552685
Just the way future tellers are vague enough to fit common situations and make you think they can predict your future
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>A God so great, so powerful, and so perfect yet he still needs you to believe in him, otherwise he can't barely stand it and condemns you to hell. A pretty low self-steem for a God so perfect, don't you think?

its stated in the quran that allah does not benefit from anything (like punishing fags for example) as he requires no sustinance, in any form

>Also, hell and punishment is a concept of the abrahamic religions. Learn more about different religions and you'll see shcoking new ways to understand the world.

islam says abrahamic religions were true and all follow the same god, but the scriptures became corrupt and beyond repair and shit

>Also, the idea of a perfect yet human flawed god (jealousy) is contradictory on itself.

ive not seen any evidence of god being jelly

>Watch Morgan Freeman's documentaries about religions. It's quite interesting if you want to open your mind.

will do, thanks
>>
>>717552926
my dick is a map to wisdom ;)
>>
oh and whoever said my prophets a "pedophile" this was a long time ago and it was normzy back then, Maybe yall should study islam and find peace and not burn in hellfire for eternity dont say i didnt warn u, many predictions came true from the quran
>>
>>717550432
>>>717552926
>my dick is a map to wisdom ;)

TIL the pathway to wisdom is a short journey
>>
>>717552985
:D i see
>>
>>717551430
Sauce?
>>
>>717553087
you know it ;) short and hiv positive
>>
come on 4chan give me some substantial objective shit I don't wanna die thinking imma burnish in hellfire
>>
>>717553238
nah read
>>717553038
do the right thing bro, just keep faith live how the prophet did for a month and i promise you will find peace trust me try it... or u can live the kuffar way
>>
>>717550432
it's a fucking bronze age fairy tale with many plotholes. IT'S. NOT. REAL.
>>
>>717552966
Still, he acts like a jealous God but denies he's being jealous. The Old Testament states that God is a jealous God. The Quran borders that definition and more or less says "He's jealous because he loves you". Dunno, that sounds like a jealous husband who beats his wife would say.

Also, the behaviour of a sect that forbids you from leaving it is quite similar. Leave, and face the consequences, but I love you.
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>it's a fucking bronze age fairy tale with many plotholes. IT'S. NOT. REAL.

give me one plot hole please m9
>>
>>717553595
Also, it doesn't make sense to create imperfect servants that disobey you which causes suffering to both of you (you, because you are not being praised, and them because they face hell)
>>
>>717550432
The best way would be to burn the Quran, once nothing happens you'll see and feel it's all bullshit
>>
>>717553716
There are no plotholes because of abrogation: if a later verse contradicts an earlier verse, the later verse just corrects the old one. The later verses count. Due to this, and the peaceful verses being the earliest, muslims can claim a peaceful religion pointing to the early verses but obey the latter violent verses when they have bigger numbers.
>>
>>717550432
Muhammad rode to the moon on a winged horse and cracked it in half..............get the fuck out of here with this sand box mother goose bullshit
>>
>>717550773
>you'll always be a sandnigger

Really? Even if he's like Malay?
>>
>>717555056
Then he'd be a junglenigger
>>
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.
>>
>>717555380
>leaving one jewish religion in order to join the other one
>>
>>717550432
>I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf
haraam
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>Muhammad rode to the moon on a winged horse and cracked it in half..............get the fuck out of here with this sand box mother goose bullshit

prove it wrong then fag
>>
>>717554322
maybe not at the time. its not supposed to be a mythical life its all about after
>>
>>717550693
This. If you still believe after then you're hopelessly instilled with a thought process that requires god to function.
>>
>>717551309
>salt water and fresh water wont mix
>advanced
Its barbaric and retarded, like turning someone into salt or having a 9 year old wife.
>>
Left Christianity at a low point in my life after a really long time trying to hear God. I was putting out the effort to be a good christian but was going right and it felt like the big guy wasnt even helping me. Something happened one day and eventually I was all "I'm gonna step back and take a break from this, if you really love me like they teach then you'll do something".
Nothing happened, my pastor didn't feel a disturbance in the force. So either I wasn't loved or he doesn't exist.
So basically try contacting your dirty, let him know how you feel, if he does nothing then you have your answer. Muslims get chummy with Allah like Christians do with God, right?
>>
File: 1466937507406.jpg (72KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1466937507406.jpg
72KB, 720x478px
>>
File: 1469140883774.jpg (46KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
1469140883774.jpg
46KB, 399x391px
>>
>>717550432
>>>717551309
>>salt water and fresh water wont mix
>>advanced
>Its barbaric and retarded, like turning someone into salt or having a 9 year old wife.

quran doesn't say all salt water and all fresh water doesn't mix
it says that there exists a case where they don't mix and that its pretty cool so be amazed at it
>>
File: 1480444063763.jpg (96KB, 839x562px) Image search: [Google]
1480444063763.jpg
96KB, 839x562px
>>
>>717551447
But none of what he says is opinion or subjective. Hes just trying to create an "outside looking in" point of veiw so people who are on the fence or heavily commited to a religion can see how silly it really is as an explanation of our origins. Even on the seven-point scale he creates, he wont make his position as a complete atheist because he knows you cant disprove anythings existence. So he lives as though hes an atheist in every aspect. But for the sake of being logical, he wont commit to the idea that there is no god. Just like theres no easter bunny etc. I just think hes being modest and i dont think he mixes opinion with his facts. Its a very straightforward book.
>>
>>717550432

it might be garbage but you don't know that. none of us have read it. i'm planning to start with "comparative religion for dummies" and then read the major works. you'll never understand unless you read their books.

now, since the islamic world is only 40% literate, and they add dictates that aren't in the koran like men wearing beards and women being covered, and the whole 72 virgins thing is more like 72 olives or grapes or something and open to interpretation, they're all fucked but dissing a religion because the people that stand for it don't even know it and follow bad information is stupid. christianity SEEMS very stupid but there are also things people believe that aren't in the bible. there is no "devil". mary was not a "virgin". jesus did not come back to life, his body just disappeared and no one could find it or something.

you have time in your stupid life. learn something.
>>
>>717550432
You have been visited by the obese pedo of /b/. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
>>
>>717550432
When the majority of the world thinks your religion is backwards and problematic, chances are they are correct.
>>
>>717553238
People are trying to help you bro. It really comes down to common sense. I know its tough and youve been taught a certain way all your life. But you have to clean the state, so to speak, and realize how many different people subscribe to different religions everywhere. And they all have something in common: you go to a nice fluffy paradise when you die and all your praising, worshipping and sacrifices will be awarded. Now think about how man-made this sounds. It is literally the exact thing a group of people would tell another group to get them to follow their religion. Its an answer to the big unanswered question. But it doesnt make it the right answer. No ones asking you to leave your religion. But if you want to smell the coffee, there it is. I promise you'll be happier living for yourself and your fellow human rather than a god who forces half the world into poverty
>>
>>717550432
It took some reading, but apparently that man is trying to listen for enemy aircraft.

Must've been a bitch to do if bees were about.
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>When the majority of the world thinks your religion is backwards and problematic, chances are they are correct.
argumentum ad populum
>>
>>717553238
It takes just as much faith to believe in any religion as it takes to believe in a lack of religion. No one on either side can give you the objective evidence you're looking for because ultimately no one alive knows what happens when you cross the line. Talmud, Bible, Koran, God Delusion, Buddhism, Taoism, whatever, they ALL take a leap of faith to believe in.

It boils down to what YOU personally choose to believe, that's the definition of free will.
>>
>>717550432
>>>717553238
>It takes just as much faith to believe in any religion as it takes to believe in a lack of religion. No one on either side can give you the objective evidence you're looking for because ultimately no one alive knows what happens when you cross the line. Talmud, Bible, Koran, God Delusion, Buddhism, Taoism, whatever, they ALL take a leap of faith to believe in.
>
>It boils down to what YOU personally choose to believe, that's the definition of free will.

great response thanks

i think thats the problem then, because I really suck at making decisions in life

fml
>>
File: Typical Atheist.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Atheist.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>717550693
>>
>>717559161
no problem bud just trying to help a little in the off chance you're not just shit-posting and really want an answer. Every ideology has flaws, has holes, has gaps that just don't connect. Ultimately no one here has died and come back so each person's opinion on religion (or lack thereof) is equally relevant in a perfect world.

That being said, I would absolutely avoid any ideology that condones having sex with kids or literally killing any and every one who doesn't adhere to my way of thinking. If there is a God, that just does not seem like something He'd be ok with.
>>
Grow the fuck up and stop believing in fairy tales. The only thing that's going to happen to you when you die is you're going to decompose and get eaten by insects.
>>
File: Palacz.jpg (96KB, 805x610px) Image search: [Google]
Palacz.jpg
96KB, 805x610px
>>717560355
Prove it faggot
>>
>>717550432
ex muslim here, it takes years to get rid of those thoughts but they eventually go, just keep doing what you want and what makes you happy and it'll eventually go away
>>
>>717550432
Seeing ex-muslims or skeptical muslims actually gives me a huge amount of optimism for the future.
You are not alone, anon. I can't bring up a percentage because I'm on my phone, but I saw the other day that there is a large, growing number of people in your position.

Keep thinking for yourself and you will eventually escape the indoctrination.
1 muslim at a time, that evil, evil religion should be extinguished. I actually feel bad for people born into islam because they have no choice.
>>
File: dscf1217.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dscf1217.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
>>717550432
but anon, don't you want your 72 virgins? they saved a seat for you at bingo
>>
>>717552053
TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: tmp_4732-148345033612778246333.png (428KB, 599x395px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4732-148345033612778246333.png
428KB, 599x395px
Do you really have to leave?

Looks like the bluepill is hitting the religious very hard
>>
>>717550432
Religion of peace that:
>Commits a lot more brutal acts in the current year +2 then any other religion
>Can eat bacon trust me it really is that fucking good
>Profit was a known warlord
>Teachings say its ok to fuck and marry 9 year olds
>Islam and Jews are the two most disliked religions in the world for a reason
>Almost every country does not want you except for the stans
>Islam and Jews litereally causing all the problems in the middle east for dumb shit reasons
>Again bacon, seriously dude, go try some, go get a baconator from Wendys and you will be praising the lord and jesus in no time.
>>
>>717550432
>>>717550432
>ex muslim here, it takes years to get rid of those thoughts but they eventually go, just keep doing what you want and what makes you happy and it'll eventually go away

It's been a out 3 months since I first started questioning the veracity of islam, so is it taking me longer than usual to leave it all behind or were you the same anon?

it's funny, this time last year I'd be telling you you're going to burn in hell and I'd hate you with every fibre of my being but now I wanna give you a brojob

thanks
>>
>>717550432
>>>717559161
>no problem bud just trying to help a little in the off chance you're not just shit-posting and really want an answer. Every ideology has flaws, has holes, has gaps that just don't connect. Ultimately no one here has died and come back so each person's opinion on religion (or lack thereof) is equally relevant in a perfect world.
>
>That being said, I would absolutely avoid any ideology that condones having sex with kids or literally killing any and every one who doesn't adhere to my way of thinking. If there is a God, that just does not seem like something He'd be ok with.

yeah you're right m8, that last paragraph describes why I got doubts in the first place
>>
>>717561746
I think with the availability of the internet these days makes people more aware of different things, religious, political, different types of people.

Without it, the world would still be pretty backward
>>
>>717550432
>>>717561746
>I think with the availability of the internet these days makes people more aware of different things, religious, political, different types of people.
>
>Without it, the world would still be pretty backward

true, it's a catalyst
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.