[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry I'm late as fuck on this. The holidays turned into

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0312.jpg (67KB, 680x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
67KB, 680x683px
Sorry I'm late as fuck on this. The holidays turned into a bender for me.

>went to restaurant for dinner with parents
>showed up an hour early and sat in my car to see who they brought with them
>they arrive and didn't see anyone walk in with them other than my younger sister
>go to the bar in the restaurant and have a drink before going to their table
>built my courage up and walked to table, said hello, gave formal greetings to them all.
>sat down and ordered drinks, my mother shuddered when I ordered a scotch
>normal conversation until my father says "listen anon, we've got something serious to discuss. Since you've decided walked out on me and your family we need to get something's in order"
>the suit who was sitting at the table adjacent to us perked up and came over to the table with papers in hand.
>they wanted me to sign papers saying I wouldn't ever try to claim any of my fathers money, that I wouldn't bother my sisters after my parents passing, and that I wouldn't use the family name in any way that would harm the family business.
>waitress brought the drinks mid conversation.
>just took a kiss of my scotch and poured the rest onto the papers that were on the table
>walked out and drove home.

15 missed calls and 10 emails later, they can still go fuck themselves. Should've stayed home /b/.
>>
What the heckle is this.
>>
>>717526019
why did it come to this?
>>
>>717526744
>>717526390
I made a thread two days before Christmas Eve about my parents getting ahold of me after years of no contact wanting to have dinner. Explained the entire situation, and asked /b/ for help deciding cause everyone I knew was giving me generic "do what you want" answers. Anons collectively decided I should go, and I promised follow up greentext about how it went down. After dinner I went into a bender that ended late last night. So here's the follow up.
>>
>>717527101
Also, didn't figure anyone remembered..
Even though the thread had a decent number of posts.

Still yet, I lived halfway up to my word.
>>
File: 1469586143638.jpg (138KB, 2048x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1469586143638.jpg
138KB, 2048x1337px
>>717526019
How much money does your dad have?
Is your sister hot? Did you fuck her before?
What is the family business?
>>
>>717528156
>more than you think
>she's about a 6/10
>no she was 8 when I left home
>we'll just say that he made a his fortune off of natural resources..
>>
>>717528156
1. Over $10 million net worth last I knew
2. Kinda
3. No
4. Diapers
>>
File: 1481965118947.jpg (9KB, 233x186px) Image search: [Google]
1481965118947.jpg
9KB, 233x186px
Screen cap of 1st story¿¿
>>
>>717528491
This is me, I am OP..

This guy>>717528591
Is just trolling.
>>
File: 1470803633595.jpg (60KB, 549x542px) Image search: [Google]
1470803633595.jpg
60KB, 549x542px
>>717528491
Create a competing natural resources company. Buy your dads shit. Make your sister have to live in a trailer behind your mansion. Wait for Trump to make America great again.

>fuck people like that, live your life
>>
>>717527101
>>717526744
no, i mean why are you in the situation where your family is asking you to consensually disconnect from them?
>>
>>717526019
Why are you such an entitled fuck, op? Go hang yourself no one will ever love you
>>
>>717528879
This
>>
Fuck your family man that's shit
Weither or Not your religious may God bless you or whatever you believe/dobt believe in hope you do well in life

Mind telling us why you walked out in the first place?
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 1794x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1794x492px
Give backstory
>>
>>717528682
I didn't screencap it and I doubt anyone else did. It was just me explaining how I come from a wealthy very religious family, and when I turned 18 was given an option of working under my father, becoming an evangelist, joining the military or lose any chance of inheriting my families wealth. I chose the last and have made my way since I was 18. I'm 26 now and have an average paying job, live with my two roommates who are fantastic women whom I'd trust with my life. My parents had somehow tracked me down after the years and wanted to have dinner with me, I didn't know what to do cause everyone was giving me bullshit answers, so I asked /b/.. anons collectively said I should go.
>>
>>717529579
so why didn't you sign the papers?
>>
Sounds like you have incredibly controlling parents OP
>>
>>717526019
dont sign shit anon
act like a drill seargent call your dad private pile
then tell him show me your warface dont know probably full metal jacket fucked me up but dont sign shit
>>
>>717529780
Why would I need to sign papers saying that I was going to do what my plan was in the first place? This wasn't just an agreement to them, this was a power play.
>>
>>717529579
just go do this shit bro anon to their car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6krZH6FTjbQ
>>
File: 1478177504022s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1478177504022s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>717528838
>mooch
>mooch some more
>wait for other people to change around you
you're whats wrong with the world
>>
>>717529579
Why did you leave and shut them all out? They are family. You could have declined, moved out, became your own man, and still remained in contact. were they really that bad?

Why do I feel like the story you tell us is one sided and biased? Trying to make your family seem so bad, and have a bunch of retarded faggots on the Internet ignorantly feel bad for you?
>>
>>717530572
OPs parents, being religious, weren't tolerant enough of his gayness
>>
>>717530920
true maybe the chan superpass his fedora faggotry, because we know he didnt went to the military so that kinda narrows it down.
>>
>>717530572
You don't understand anon, and that's my fault for not making it clear. The way I grew up was very, very wealthy, and I acknowledge my luck in that sense. But physical and mental abuse in the lords name was a common thing in my household. By saying that I didn't want to have a crew cut or wear a suit to church resulted in me reciting bible verses about men dressing like women while the rest of my family ate dinner, every night for 2 weeks.. Me getting caught drinking vodka that me and my friends stole ended up with me having my hands in the table and my mother reciting the verse about men drinking to be drunk, with a switch coming down on my fingers every syllable.. if I moved my hands, my little sister had to join me in the punishment. Because I was the older sibling, and I was responsible.
>>
>>717530572
Very religious families I know usually prioritize their religion first. It's fucked up. You leave the religion and they think you're turning your back on everything good and right because they are delusional.
>>
>>717526019

Holy shit. I thought they killed you or something. I checked all day Christmas eve and day for an update. Sorry that it turned out like that though. You handled it better than I would have.
>>
>>717531385
>>717530920
From the bottom of my heart, I wish it were that simple anons.. though I thank you for the laughs.
>>
>>717531602
Nope still here, just been knee deep in blow and whisky since then.

Sorry I didn't deliver when I said I would.
>>
>>717531535
drinking is not a sin faggot you should had been a man and slap the shit out of your mother while drunk, while beating the shit out of your dad saying you were the young blood.
should had learned more bible son
>>
>>717531681
this is for not paying attention to bible bro honestly, you can come up with verses in fact I could beat the leaving shit out of your dad then fuck your sweet noice sister.
while explaining them why jews im not sure just learn to bible.
>>
>>717526019
So let me make sure I'm reading this correctly.

You're from a religious house hold, where mental and physical abuse was common place, and was brought up with religion forced down your throat. You decide to leave and get away from that abusive life, only to have your parents contact you years later under the guise of a family dinner and they try to serve you with waivers of your right to the family inheritance?
>>
>>717531808

I could still kill em for you. I suggested a car bomb last thread but I think you declined.
>>
>>717531875
Yeah, I'm aware of that. My parents are dogma locked.. They even mentioned that they made a mistake buying dinner at a place that served alcohol. The more they dig their heels into their inane beliefs, the bigger they think their house will be in heaven.

Also, my father can afford lawyers that would put OJ's lawyers to shame.
>>
>>717532160
I even think that is fucked up and I know people .... poor OP he should learn some bible verses buy a piece then recite it to them
>>
File: partyalive.jpg (100KB, 753x960px) Image search: [Google]
partyalive.jpg
100KB, 753x960px
>>717532358
The fuck just tell your dad in front of everyone that drinking is not a sin, that JesusChrist turned water into the most awesome winne in a wedding that if he thinks that he is better than JesusChrist or something.
>>
>>717532414
Nah, fuck that.

After reading >>717532358 I'm still of the opinion that OP should consult with a lawyer, and burn the 'Holier than thou' platform they are standing on. Physical/Mental abuse on a child, as well as a child who didn't deserve it, proverbial brain washing, and attempting to serve legal action against someone for no reason other than the fact they emancipated themselves is what's royally fucked. I'm sure there is a strong lawsuit in there, and some child abuse claims that can be thrown in for good measure so OP could get his sister out of there before she becomes a brain dead sheep too
>>
>>717526019
My advice.. they can go fuck themselves. By walk out on them I'm assuming they mean you have your own life and get by on your own, meaning you don't need the money anyways. Imo family has nothing to do with blood, it's the people who are there for you through whatever you're experiencing, whether it be good or bad. You don't need them. Focus on the people who actually care about you.
>>
>>717532160
Yeah, you've pretty much got it.. like I said, I have a good life now, live with two wonderful women, and I can honestly say that everything I have is because of me. I work with my hands building homes, bridges and so on. I've gone from living the lux life with my family, to literally living in a tent bathing in the river, to where I am now. I also help at a food pantry once a month, all I do is carry boxes out for people, but it makes me feel better, so that's something I guess.
>>
>>717532924
You're a good man OP. If i could ask you to do something, anything, it would be to get your sister out of there before she falls prey to the same treatment. I come from a religious family myself, and although not as extreme as yours, I know they can be outright fucked up in the head. The treatment they give to girls and teenage girls makes my stomach churn.
>>
>>717532414
◄ Psalm 144:1 ►
Blessed be Jehovah my rock, Who teacheth my hands to war, And my fingers to fight:
>>
>>717533186
then slap your dad, your mom, and pimp slap your sister. case closed OP
>>
>>717532810
I was already 18 when I left, and I don't want to harm my family or their wealth, my sisters who have put up with their shit deserve it. Only one of them is still underage anyway..

>>717532813
And that's exactly where I am right now. I can honestly say that I am happy, and in loving arms.. the women I live with have been a lifeline for me to say the least.
>>
File: 1474695850367.gif (727KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474695850367.gif
727KB, 320x180px
>>717526019
>my life's story
>>
>>717533569
pimp slap your dad while dressed as a pimp
>>
>>717533097
Yeah, it's bad. I cannot imagine what my sisters have gone through, ones older than me and one is younger. But they both have stayed with my parents and have kept close to them. At this point, I'm too removed to have any influence on them.
>>
>>717533781
doubles and OP has to pimp slap his mom first then dad and sister, but with a pimp suit
last roll of mine
>>
They could still make trouble for you I think. Could force some sort of litigation especially if they have as much money as you make it sound. Do you live in different states because if they file something in their state it could force you to have to appear there.
>>
>>717533781
>>717533989
This is OP, I will never be in a room with them again. So, that's not possible.
>>
>>717534061
I live states away from them, have had zero contact until 2 days before Christmas Eve.. I was already 18 when it all went down. And yes they have that much money. If I end up having to go to court with them for whatever reason, I will, if only to avoid a charge.
>>
>>717534167
grow a pair bro honestly say dad im not signing that shit , smack your mother hire two dangerous niggers for 20 bucks and tell him I warn you I warn you ..... he will be like what the fuck is he warning me about be anxious the profit is you will be invited to more family gatherings.
just do that so you dont get anxiety and shit
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (228KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
228KB, 1024x768px
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;"

This won't make any sense but I will help you out bro. I'm like the son of man and shit ok. So I am gonna punish your parents, take theirmoney(all of it) and give you a lot. Not because I am righteous or some shit, for the lulz.
>>
How did your roommates take the news? Are you dating one of them or are they lesbians?
>>
>>717526019
see OP some satanist or what the fuck is in that picture is giving you hope me a catholic giving you advice then you get this guy things seem to be getting better for you already
>>717534629
>>
>>717534901
None of us are in relationships with each other, I have a girlfriend, they have boyfriends. We live together though, so shit happens sometimes..

And hey actually predicted it would happen almost exactly as it did. They've heard all about everything though, they gave me shit for even agreeing to the dinner.
>>
>>717535030
The picture in the first post is a paco pomet piece..

I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say with the rest of your post though.
>>
>>717534375
Civil court isn't for charges like criminal charges. It is supposed to be for settling damages and other things. But what it is used for all to often is draining someone's finances. They could bring a frivolous suit against you requiring you to spend all your money while they have shit ton at their disposal. Now some judges might figure that out but you said your dad was in resources so if it is oil or natural gas or coal then he probably has judges in his pocket. And they will drain you financially until you are forced to sign those documents.
>>
File: lekks.jpg (40KB, 300x544px) Image search: [Google]
lekks.jpg
40KB, 300x544px
>>717535457
yeah im kinda wasted but was trying to cheer you ups
>>
>>717535464
Fuck.. you're right.. that didn't even come into play in my mind. I mean, I don't have a whole hell of a lot for them to drain, but it would still destroy me if I had to do that. Still yet I know my father, and it's not about the cash or anything, it's just about him getting me to sign that paper, as much as I dislike him, I don't see him taking it to that lengths.
>>
>>717535680
Me too anon, so in that sense it kind of worked..

Cheers brother.
>>
>>717531535
This is probably something you've considered before, but you have the rights to your own life, and could write an autobiography that would shed light on the abuse you had to live through. Not only would this be helpful for fellow survivors (which you are), but your family would inevitably try to sue for libel, which would only serve to provide publicity. Of course, you'd have to find a publisher who was sure enough that it would be a profitable endeavor to provide the lawyers for the show-trial, but you'd use bottom-tier lawyers, intentionally lose the case, and change the names - but then when you publish, everyone would know it was real anyway. Of course, it would be difficult to tell your story and relive those experiences, but something tells me you do it anyway, so you might find closure and justice in the same enterprise...
>>
Could always dox em so maybe someone can get their hands on your dad's CP stash or other dirt? Overly religious people normally have the worst skeletons.
>>
>>717536287
I have considered things like that, but honestly, I am the only son, of an only son, of an only son. Thats been one of the big factors in all this, that I am the only one to carry on the "pure family name".

I am the captain of the ship right now, and the goddamn ship is going down with me.
>>
>>717536287
If OP can barely keep a thread alive, what makes you think a lot of people would want to read about his gay life and his gay little rich boy problems? You do realize there are millions and millions of people who wake up every day and genuinely wonder if they will be able to do what it takes to survive the day? I don't think people care that op got busted for stealing liquor and underage drinking and his parents made him say a few Hail Marys
>>
>>717526019
Lawyer here. Don't sign shit. Go see a lawyer and get some kind of settlement. You have already lost all your honour, so you can at least try to get a few bucks oit of the deal to support your benders
>>
>>717531808
I want some blow.

give me some goddamn blow, anon.
>>
>>717536876
I don't want a settlement, I've built a good life for myself.. you missed the point.
>>
>>717537054
Yeah, you and me both anon.
But it's hard getting it when you're already $400 in a hole with your dealer.
>>
>>717536876
This. tell them you will sign the document for x amount of money. Make it worth while.

Then, after you get paid, buy a huge bottle of booze, chug it in front of them, and then curse your mother for being a sin enabler with her money.
>>
>>717536863
OP's anonymous, Mr. Edgelord, sir. I don't know who he is. That's sort of how this board works, in case ya forgot. But if there's money, then there's power. And if there's power, there are connections. And if there are connections, there's a story that people want to hear. Especially old people who still read books. I'm not a publicist or an agent, but I'm pretty sure a deeply religious millionaire family who literally beat their children while reciting bible quotes would garner more than enough interest for at least a Lifetime adaptation. Plus, OP is actually likeable and very self-aware, and can write well.

>>717536735
But don't you feel like letting their secrets die with you is somehow an act of complicity? I'm going way beyond my boundaries by asking this, so I apologize if I'm coming off like an asshole, but it just seems to an outsider that revealing the monster to the light is the only way to truly destroy it...
>>
>>717537284
I'll cover it.

but post some pics of your roommates.
>>
>>717536863
In case you've missed something I've spent my entire adult life making sure I wasn't a spoiled ass rich boy. Everything I have right now is beside of me.

Also, I've never said a Hail Mary in my life, my family's not catholic.
>>
>>717537108
Doesn't sound like a good life if you were on a bender from christmas until now, to the extent that you couldn't even muster up the energy to create a thread on /b/
>>
>>717537455
The monster is dying regardless. Others will write stories better than I ever could.

>>717537507
These girls pulled me out of fire, I would never expose them. I know that blasphemy as far as /b/ is concerned, but it's just not happening..
>>717537735
You don't understand the use of a good bender.. in these past few days I communicated everything I needed to and got everything off of my chest..
>>
>>717537108
Well sign the docs then and leave the people be. I would suggest that you write a letter that you leave with them when you sign the document and in which you explain to them how they convey god's love by abuse and intolerance to the extent that they were willing to cut they're own child from their lives. Also use some examples from the scripture where their god acted differently to them. Then end the letter by saying you forgive them and that they remain in your prayers
>>
>>717537728
See, now that's why you need to tell your story - you are basically the embodiment of owning and abdicating your privilege to live an honest life... this is Gautama Siddhartha level shit, man! And having a drug problem is actually cultural capital, because it humanizes you and you don't try to shy away from it... I mean, I'm not trying to meme you here, but your position of Ethos is actually very significant, because you were born with a unique vantage point of being "inside the bubble" of wealth that so few people have access to, and yet you recognize how much bullshit that actually amounts to. You actually deserve a lot of credit, OP. I'm legitimately moved by your story.
>>
>>717537455
OP would write the next "a million little pieces" a made up story to garner attention. His parents clearly should have beat him a little harder. This thread hasn't even been up that long and we already know that OP has been on a bender the past few days and is 400 in debt to his cocaine dealer. He sounds like a piece of shit. No sympathy here.
>>
>>717538331
Believe me i understand benders, i was on one for 3 yrs, my ego isn't so big that i believe in my own correctness enough to consider that i had a good life or that i was happy back then
>>
>>717538632
To what end?
>>
>>717538723
A million little fibers
>>
>>717538936
Stephen mctowlie
>>
>>717532924
Carpy?
>>
>>717538331
>These girls pulled me out of fire, I would never expose them. I know that blasphemy as far as /b/ is concerned, but it's just not happening..

ah yes. right on. much respect for that response.

now I feel like an asshole. haha.
>>
The Southpark references are gonna make OP quote Butters again though.
>>
>>717538632
Op here, my story isn't that pure.. as another anon said, I am near a piece of shit..

I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for my childhood and it still won't be enough.. I am aware of my situation friends, and I am aware that I am awful. But know that I try to make things at least halfway decent in my life..

This my last post here, have a drink for me anons..

I'm fucking trying..

>>717539348
Good on you, I quoted butters in the original thread..
>>
>>717539479
is OP gonna an hero?
>>
>>717538912
I admit, I'm probably projecting my own desire onto your position out of the naive belief that we have a responsibility to expose the truth of our abusive relationships. I know it's presumptuous, and likely callous, and I sort of feel bad for being so gung-ho about it. But I just feel like this is a story that needs to be told, you know? I obviously don't know you, but I get the genuine sense that you value people more than anything else... and right now, in this fucked up culture with our sick kink for dehumanization and dismissal of others in the name of the most petty differences - it's something to be celebrated. But I won't prattle on about it. I'm just glad that you're alive and well enough to post, and you're keeping perspective. Keep up the hard and thankless work of being a good human :)
>>
>>717539853
I hope not. I have hope that OP can pull everything together and make a name for himself. Good luck in all that you do OP!
>>
>>717526019

I scanned the thread, I don't see the part where you are a raging alcoholic who has embarrassed the family and cannot be trusted to continue the family business.

Do I have that right?

I'm not saying what your parents did was right, but they do have a right to decide who continues the family business, and for some reason (benders?) it is not you.
>>
>>717539986
You are mistaken anon. It appears that you believed me to be op. I merely find your views interesting, because i shared similar views when i was younger
>>
Poop
>>
>>717537455
>>717534629
>>717526019

Lol, they could get banned from their church and not get invited to their friends party. Doing an autobiography would show them and get yurselves out pf that coke-booze adiction.

Make shit ton cash and come to mexico here ill hook you up with grade A cocaine washed with flavour for 25 bucks a gram
>>
>>717526019
are you the jizz guy
>>
>>717538756
Your ego is still there, very big
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.