[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christfag here, can someone tell me if atheists actually exist

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 48

File: 13638037850833.jpg (115KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
13638037850833.jpg
115KB, 474x632px
Christfag here, can someone tell me if atheists actually exist or if its just edgy virgins on the internet trying to be superior.

Have you ever met an atheist in real life, because I only see them on the internet, the concept of not believing in a god is just idiotic to me.
>>
I feel bad for those who argue against me. They argue against the literature every atheist scholar I've read.
>>
I be atheist, my friends be atheist, but my family be Christian. Rip
>>
>>717468415
I'm an atheist, but I'm also an edgy virgin on the internet that likes to feel superior. So who know?
>>
>>717468927
kek, but seriously you really dont believe in a god?
>>
>>717468415
I'm an atheist as are most of the people I know.
>>
File: char_104191_thumb.jpg (4KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
char_104191_thumb.jpg
4KB, 130x148px
>>717469084
Not even one. I do like the literature though
>>
>>717469208
but why do you choose to ignore obvious evidence the bible is real. Do you think it makes you cool
>>
>>717469519
I don't doubt that the bible is real. I've seen bibles with my own eyes. I simply believe that it is a work of fiction. Do you think not believing in Quetzalcoatl makes you cool?
>>
>>717468415
im an atheist, not doing it for the edge. its more about how the only presentable evidence for god is a book written by fallible humans. and when asked how they know i get a response like "you cant disprove him" thats no where near enough evidence or argumentative logic for me to believe in a god. yea the guy in the picture is a bit of a dumbass, but most atheists at least the ones ive met are just average people who dont see enough reason to believe in a transcendental entity. Im open for discussion if you'd like to speak about theism though.
>>
>>717469790
there is no evidence of Quetzalcoatl, but there is lots of evidence proving the bible to be real
>>
>>717468415
Probably bait but whatever.

Have you ever heard how Sweden? 90% dont belive in god but we still stand for christian/western values (except being raped by africans)
>>
File: Bible.gif (251KB, 985x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Bible.gif
251KB, 985x1050px
>>717470070
HOLY SHIT IT IS REAL! LOOK AT THIS BIBLE. beyond that, if there so much evidence please show me simply ONE piece of that "evidence"
>>
Im OP im also an atheist, my bait worked but i caught a bunch of chill level headed fish instead of angry neckbearded ones, abandon thread
>>
>>717469790
Yeah, true Point to the fiction Thing. Or better boosting Events bigger then they realy where. Maybe some of that stuff happened. But like all media it gets hyped to a certain Point where it Looks totaly Alien to us now.

Who knows what is real. I believe in the chaotic order of everything and nothing. And the afct that we all fight for Change and shit.
>>
>>717470070
Provide this evidence.
>>
>>717470097
Most ppl belive in"something" but not god per se because u cant proof or deny anything about a god but commen sense say that your christaian god JHWH are just one out of many

Y r Amreifats so sure that their god is the right God?
Hail for Tor, the lighting god and ruler of Mjölner
>>
Really, I don't know why this is up for debate. Not because I have a strong opinion on the one or other side, but if you break it down, every religious debate ends with the question if you believe or not. There will never be solid evidence of "god" or another almighty entity to exist, nor will there be evidence against it. Dunno, believe whatever you feel like, as long as you don't get on my nerves. Been an agnostic, since my parents put up the question if i wanted to be in church. Never cared or missed something, but who knows, maybe I'm going to find myself being faithful as fuck. I studied philosophy and i really find this to be a non-debate, cause there are few solid evidence based arguments.
>>
>>717468415
Czechfag here

We are considered the most atheistic nation. Most people here just doesn't give a shit about church/religion.

(unless you mention refugees/islam, then it's muh christian values)

le edgy fedora atheist is le american meme xdd
>>
File: Hannibal-Hopkins.jpg (363KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal-Hopkins.jpg
363KB, 1680x1050px
>>717468415
I have, in fact, met a few in real life, however, I suspect most of them of being attention whores. Why would a true atheist waste so much time and energy explaining to others this disbelief?
>>
to Americans god is Yahweh, to Indians he is Vishnu, to Arabs he is allah. The truth does not act this way, in America 2+2=4, in India, and in the Arab world 2+2 is also 4.

You see the funny thing about the truth is that it will remain true, even if you weren't raised to believe it. The truth does not require indoctrination, communities, traditions, institutions, governments, apologetics, stigmatization, tribalism, incentives, or punishments. Yet without these things religion would utterly disappear, never to resurface. The truth however will remain true and available to be discovered even if nobody spreads it. Whether it be by the edge of a sword, the point of a gun, the explosion of a bomb, or from a parent to a child.

maybe one day, religious people will ask themselves why religion requires so many dirty tricks to be believed.

well im open to discussion, the concept of believing in god seems just as idiotic to me.
>>
>>717472330
part 1/2

As nature reclaims abandoned American homes, as our infrastructure crumbles, and our science standards fall behind. 4000 new tax exempt churches pop up in america ever year. not for Santa, or the tooth fairy but for this so called god. There are hundreds of thousands of them outnumbering schools, restaurants, stores, museums etcetera. These churches fill my neighbors and friends heads with ideas and notions of god. A god who’s everywhere all at once. but despite this they have to go to the church to give him money. then they go knocking on my door with their supposed holy book, waking me up, every weekend. not to tell me about santa or the tooth fairy, but to tell me about god. At my door to tell me how “broken” or “unworthy” i am. if all this were done in the name of santa or the tooth fairy, might you have something to say about it? The book of this supposed god is the best selling book of all time. Not because people want to read it, but because it gets pushed upon everybody. laid atop every church seat, or stuffed in a hotel room drawer, given freely to children, or grasped in the sweaty grip of every preacher on the street corner with his blow horn waxing poetic about my impending torture.
>>
File: Feathered.png (51KB, 179x211px) Image search: [Google]
Feathered.png
51KB, 179x211px
>>717469790
There's no precedent set for Quetzalcoatl existing though. Nobody actually believes he exists anymore so he is bad example.

Christians think other religions are misinterpretations of YHWH anyway so it's not that they don't believe in Krishna or Quetzalcoatl, it's that they believe the representations by Hindus and Aztecs were incorrect and/or Satan worship. Thus the "you're atheist about Zeus" argument is folly.

>>717470283
this thread is now public property
>>
>>717471666
THIS IS THE WORD OF SATAN
>>
>>717472545
>>717472330
2/2
there it is written by people no different than you telling us how and what to believe. they aren’t talking about the Santa or the tooth fairy, but if they were might you have something to say about it? you say America was based upon christian values not santa or tooth fairy values, and few politicians are even considered electable without this obligatory “god bless america”. no different than it appears on countless billboards and bumper stickers, placating the masses all who need you to be like them, unlike santa. our lives are governed by these politicians whose policies are dictated by the “God believing” majority, not the “santa believing majority”. But if it were might you have something to say about it? Because these politicians profess to believe in the same just and good god as you, of course we would expect them to behave most ethically, but do they, of course not. contrary to that its the non-believes who aren’t trusted, maybe thats because of the slander spread about us from self-proclaimed “fair and balanced news”, all the way to the book of romans the propaganda from ages past which they parrot, often without thought or empathy, or maybe its because we dare to object against this supposed god. If this situation were reversed might you have something to say about it? to put it bluntly, i don’t talk about God because I know he exists; i talk about god because I know you exist.
>>
File: 147qq6879q471948.png (334KB, 511x896px) Image search: [Google]
147qq6879q471948.png
334KB, 511x896px
>>
>>717468415
not a neckbeard nor virgin, but i do have unanswered questions that are never answered by the theists who purport to know god. Well, if the Abrahamic God exists, then He needs to be told a few things. The things He needs to be told, in turn tells us volumes about His true nature: that God’s specific type of localized old world ignorance curiously coincides with the localized old world ignorance of those who told us of Him. Furthermore, Billions of people claim to “know” God. How could they all be wrong? Simple. Just listen to them. If ten people claim to know your friend Jimmy, yet they all describe Jimmy in different, incompatible ways, then either they don’t know Jimmy, or Jimmy has been doing some lying.
The argument i often here next revolves around morality, so to you i pose a question. That question is “is murder wrong because its wrong, or is it wrong because god says its wrong. if its wrong because its wrong morality doesn't require god but if its wrong because god says its wrong morality requires god.”
This is perhaps due to plain ignorance or emotional bias, many religious folks think and spout divine command theory as if it hadn’t been soundly defeated thousands of years ago. The funny result is that theists are often operating under the misapprehension that atheists cannot account for morality, when in actuality, it’s exactly the reverse. Now id like to say, God does have a creator, but it might not be who you think it is. Ironically, it was God who was intelligently designed - not us. Id like to end by saying If the Abrahamic God is real, then He cares more about the rapist's freedom to rape, and the murderer's freedom to murder, than He cares about the lives of their victims. The free will which i hear bout constantly, is not free but instead is based in favorability, and gods incompetence.
>>
File: CringeComic82.png (278KB, 511x990px) Image search: [Google]
CringeComic82.png
278KB, 511x990px
>>717473231
>>
>>717473858
instead of talking about it, your play to convince me is show im "cringy", curiously the opposite isnt it.
>>
File: Cringe_600047_5485384.jpg (71KB, 780x564px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_600047_5485384.jpg
71KB, 780x564px
>>717474013
>>
>>717473231
And somehow here you are wrong. If you accept the fact that you are a victim you will be one. So step up and move up to rank.

To the God has a creator as well. I would say the Lovecraftians may have the right idea. But then Atheists don't believe. So the question is do they exist? If yes then they believe in something. They have a Goal. And even believeing in Science is a Religion of their own. So checkmate.

But who am i to judge People. I mean Satanism was created by someone who worked on a carnival. And Atheists follow the church of Science.
>>
>>717472609
Sorry but you are insane if you do not see that religion/belief in god is in decline, and on its way to extinction. Also, in a completely atheistic society (nothing against it, per se) YOU could easily be targeted, as they naturally will have less inhibitions. I myself, see no reason to spending my life disproving fairy tales, that are mostly irrelevant, and on the decline.
>>
>>717474241
its not my lifes quest to take down the religious establishment. however, i did at one point under bushs presidency write that as part of an essay. so now, religious fanaticism is on the decline, but i think to some degree i want to see some of my questions answered.

>>717474227
ill respond to you in the next post
>>
>>717468415
I'm agnostic, because no one knows shit, and if they say they do they're lying.
>>
>>717474499
Do that ^^
>>
>>717474227
contrary, claiming victim in a state where theres no victimization to be had is a complex.

no, they dont "believe in something" i believe in reality whats testible, i dont believe in something without evidence. Science is an objective testible model of reality, it doesnt require belief for it is the most accurate perspective on reality.
>>
>>717468415
Oh go on, I'll bite.
I don't believe in a god - the idea of a supreme being who created eveything tutting and ticking some box on a piece of paper everytime I touch myself for pleasure is something I find ridiculous.
I am a nice person though, I don't need the threat of eternal damnation to be nice or charitable to other people (of any or none religions) when required (without stating my belief!). I do it because it's nice to do so, and if everyone did the world would be a nicer place.
Just to annoy you I have two children who were born out of wedlock. I live with my girlfriend of 19 yrs (we're not married) and if you think that's wrong that's just fine - I genuinely couldn't give a flying fuck.
I only replied to your post to make you feel better and superior to me :)
>>
>>717474499
You think religion is on the decline, as a direct result of some essay?
>>
Asking on the internet if atheists exist in real life.
>>
>>717468415
Sorry, me again - I just realised why you only ever see them on the internet.
>>
>>717474897
hardly, im stating the post was written at a time where religious fanaticism was still going relatively strong.
>>
>>717475155
You seem to be alluding to this.
>>
File: DTlpoTA.png (374KB, 632x413px) Image search: [Google]
DTlpoTA.png
374KB, 632x413px
>>717474882
>>
>>717474842
You've literally never tested anything yourself, yet you cling to "science" or what has been told to you.
Honestly, how many studies or tests have you done to prove anything that has been taught to you?
Do you know why the sky is blue?
Do you know anything about space travel?
Are all the elements accounted for in your own collection?
Is everything of to real?
If you honestly think science is the only pure honest untainted thing on the planet your a moron.
Science is and always has been conducted by men who want to be famous and the truth doesn't mean shit to them.
>>
>>717474842
Depends. I mean if you are hapy to be Held down then so be it. But sometimes a small fire turns into something bigger. It is all in nature and the reaction to a chain of Events. Sure still a bad Thing, but hey, see it that way. You can decide wha you do.

You know People want to turn the believeing in reality into a Religion of its own? And like i said. So many Atheists or People who chant that god is death follow science like a Religion of their own. Only that their gods are the scientists.
>>
>>717475521
oh my god, you couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>717475483
And yet, religious retards believe something with literally zero proof.

The whole concept of religion is "see this thing here? You can't and I can't prove that there's anything there... But... Just believe it's there, kay?
>>
>>717470473
I'm American. Fuck your sadistic YHWH, and take my ass to Valhalla, pretty please. Drink, fuck, fight, repeat. Sounds great. Just hope there's a pinball machine or some shit. Anything gets boring after an eternity.
>>
>>717475483
This comment, especially, the first two sentences were true.
>>
>>717475702
On what? The fact that i would Punch someone on the face for the fact that he does the same to me (Statement one1)

Or the fact that all the edgy scientists Followers have their own Religion called science? Which is funny. Cause science is much more then a answer to "Thats why God and all religions are dead you Little blind sheep" (Statement 2)

If you say i am somehow wrong so please Point to the Thing i may be wrong about?
>>
>>717470283
God I've done did it now
>>
>>717474657
Agnostic CAN be a position, but it usually a descriptor of 2 positions. Agnostic Theists believe there is a god, but do not know for fact. Agnostic Atheists do not believe there is a god but cannot know for sure. Anyone claiming to be purely agnostic simply hasn't done any research and is too lazy to de IDE if they believe god claims or not. It's fucking asinine.
>>
>>717475816
Then you are not ready for Valhalla Welp. There is no fun like drinking and fighting. Day after day after day. For all eternity to bath in the glory of a good fight and then to raise the Horns to fill you stomach with met. That is the glory of Valhalla.
>>
>>717474657
Decide* Fucking Google keyboard.
>>
>>717468415
dude religion is really just an american thing right now.
europe is basically christian but people don't really believe in it anymore.
thinking logically and believing - really believing in a god portrayed by any religion is incompatible.

sure, there might be something outside of our perception that we can't measure (yet), but to claim you know what it is and how it created the universe and everything... that's just silly.
>>
Following science. And i will not throw it in as a Religion Thing. We may be already dead. The Big Bang that happened left an echo and we are all part of it.
>>
If you didn't realize already, there are only three groups of people
>Theist
>Atheist
>Sensible People
The two group listed above likes to talk about their belief, where the others will keep their damn belief to themselves since it don't really fucking matter anyway
>>
File: Melkor-and-Ungoliant.jpg (453KB, 1464x939px) Image search: [Google]
Melkor-and-Ungoliant.jpg
453KB, 1464x939px
>>717468415
The concept of personifying omnipotence is stupid to me. If there is a "god", how the fuck can it have an inclination to good or evil when both are a perception of how you think? Bullshit. Having no answer is the best answer, if you're not on the fence you really haven't thought about it.
>>
>>717468415
I don't believe in a god.
>>
>>717476473
You're probably not wrong. I'm a third degree red belt with 3 stripes in Wado Ryu/All American Freestyle. Is that good enough?
>>
>>717476966
this
>>
>>717470070
lol, NO. There is ZERO evidence the bible is real, anecdotes are not evidence you poof
>>
>>717476966
If there was a god, it still wouldn't matter. Big whoop.
>>
File: narwhales_of_autismo.jpg (57KB, 896x636px) Image search: [Google]
narwhales_of_autismo.jpg
57KB, 896x636px
>body type: rather not say
>>
>>717476966
You've clearly done fuckall research. You're claiming agnosticism to be the right position when it is a prefix to Atheism or Theism, dipshit. That's like claiming the engine is the correct part of a car to be a car and ignoring the other parts required. You pseudointellectual dipshit.
>>
>>717475483
this doesnt warrant a proper response, but ill give a rudimentary one. Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky. astrophysics has never been my forte, but nasa .gov should give you all you need on space travel. i dont "Collect" elements, oddly enough i dont like the radioactive ones. or the ones artificially created in a lab that arent even available to the public. No, science isnt a closed subject its always changing, but the fact is science is still the closest thing to reality we have.
>>
File: dancen short 2 slw.gif (159KB, 463x594px) Image search: [Google]
dancen short 2 slw.gif
159KB, 463x594px
>>717476966
ebin
>>
>>717476978
wait were you in a thread last night, i recognize the picture.
>>
>>717477303
Not that guy, but the concept of your belief is yours alone. Big fucking deal. You missed the point.
>>
>>717477124
MA could work. Mix in weapons and your afterlife in Valhalla will be fun. You will Encounter various good warriors, you will drink a lot of good alcohol and you will also fight the Owners of the Halls as well and you can say that eternity never will be boring.
>>
These threads are fucking cheap. Mention religion or atheism, and you automatically get several responses. When have you ever seen such threads 404'd immediately, without any response? People need to move the fuck on and forget these boring subjects!
>>
Funny that my Religion is based on a game. But it works in this enviroment as well. And Hell is it a good Thing to have.
>>
>>717477585
Yeah, go tell em, Beet.
>>
>>717477450
Yup, its from the Middle Earth legendarium "The Silmarillion." About the past leading up to the events of the hobbit and the lord of the rings and how the events after lord of the rings would have been fucking nuts.
>>
>>717477777
also check my ebin nums
>>
>>717477585
OP: I even told them it was bait:>>717470283

I regret everything
>>
>>717477777
HOLY SHIT GOD IS REAL
>>
I'm atheist, so are 2 of my friends.
>>
>>717477497
No. No. This isn't opinion. This is language. Agnostic is to Pre as (A)theism is to Algebra. There are very few WHOLLY agnostic people in the world, and I can't see how anyone could look at all the evidence available and be like "Well there's just no way to tell!" The theistic evidence is folly at best, bronze age bed time stories to make heathens behave. It was the smaller caveman with the bigger stick. It's like threatening to have a nuke and never showing any evidence of it ever. So if you're truly, completely agnostic, I can almost guarantee you that it's from lack of trying.
>>
File: Lyrical genious.jpg (10KB, 113x155px) Image search: [Google]
Lyrical genious.jpg
10KB, 113x155px
>>717477585
but their fun
>>
>>717468415
Agnostic here and ye we exist. Truthfully believing in imaginary friends and invisible people is something children do and seems to be childish to me for adults.
>>
File: 0[1].jpg_w=350&h=200&crop=1.jpg (24KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg_w=350&h=200&crop=1.jpg
24KB, 350x200px
>>717468415

Yes christfags atheists do exist

and your god is a busted outdated lie that we were able to finally shrug off because we live in a free society
>>
>>717477829
I see, yes you did.
>>
>>717477992
Then you're an agnostic atheist, dipshit.
>>
>>717477921
JESUS FUCK HOW MANY PICTURES OF THE FUCKING PEANUTS DO YOU HAVE
>>
>>717477777
QUINTS GET
>>
>>717477895
And if you just don't consider the possibility that there may or may not be a higher power, "being" or otherwise, you haven't thought about it in the slightest.
>>
>>717478158
lucy has a flat chest
it's anon's fap folder
>>
File: Someone's gunna get dusted.jpg (21KB, 295x290px) Image search: [Google]
Someone's gunna get dusted.jpg
21KB, 295x290px
>>717478158
not enough
>>
>>717478103
Not true, I would like to believe in them as well but I have yet to see enough proof to convince me to do so. T 48 years old I doubt it will ever happen either.
>>
>>717478283
what the hell
>>
>>717478189
I'm an agnostic atheist, but nice try. You're just too limp-wristed to establish which side of the fence looks closer to reality to you.
>>
>>717478189
Also, it's a binary question. You're claiming a tertiary position. There either is or isn't. Maybe isn't a position. It's specifically a lack of one.
>>
>>717478375
same here
>>
File: downer.jpg (8KB, 179x168px) Image search: [Google]
downer.jpg
8KB, 179x168px
>>717478217
I've actually only fapped to her twice, and they're my most shameful
>>
>>717468415
OP why are you so insecure about your shitty religion?
>>
>>717468415
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>717478375
agnostic = retarded
atheist = retarded
agnostic atheist = double retarded
>>
>>717478375
And you're so limp dicked that you actually picked a side. Your version of reality is different from others, always has been always will be, you have never convinced anybody differently, and you never will. Go sulk about it somewhere, pansy.
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>
>>717478584
>100 replies
obvious bait is not obvious
>>
>>717478607
Said the Gnostic Theist, I suppose? My house only looks to be made of glass. Shit is crystalline carbon.
>>
>>717478685
ITS NOT BAIT G*D D*AMMIT
>>
>>717468415
>Have you ever met an atheist
I met a real life atheist once...like a hardcore one
he had burn marks all over his body in designs (like tattoos but they were branded instead of using ink and a needle)

He was actually a very chill, friendly guy, but obviously off in the head a bit
>>
>>717478647
Ooooh. Ad hominem. The most convincing of fallacies. That'll show me.
>>
>>717478554
Does God know about this?
>>
Im OP and i've said it was bait 5 times now go fight about politics
>>
>>717478932
Fuck you. Threads leave an OPs control as soon as another anon posts in it.
>>
>>717468415
Most of my friends are Atheists ?
Almost all of my college professors as well.
>>
>>717479035
Even if you imagine Jesus shoving his pencil-thin cock up OP's fat pimply ass?
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>717478770
>>
>>717479135
Well. The rule of OP states he'd enjoy that. So that would irritate me, anon.
>>
File: 1482164109584.jpg (63KB, 400x908px) Image search: [Google]
1482164109584.jpg
63KB, 400x908px
>>717468415
Go to Europe, you ignorant shitwit.
Nearly everyone here in Europe is an atheist, you uneducated, dick-chewing church-victim.
Get at least half a fuckin' clue.... FFS.
>>
>>717478932
Too late. Real Christ believer (not "faggot) here.

You will go to Hell. The only way to avoid this is by preaching the Word of God to the non-believers here.
>>
File: yep, he's serious.png (31KB, 166x158px) Image search: [Google]
yep, he's serious.png
31KB, 166x158px
>>717478892
God doesn't exist
>>
>>717479245
yea except hell is physically impossible considering pain is a purely physical sensation achieved through neurons and chemicals. so when one dies guess what, you cat feel pain because you dont have a body to feel it.
>>
>>717479245
Fuck YHWH. Hard. In his ever-infinite asshole he has for no reason, since we're made in his image. He's a gimped piece of shit. And so are his followers. I could design a better human than YHWH managed to do with infinite time to think on it.
>>
>>717479245
>go to heaven with a bunch of kiddy fiddler preists
>go to hell with rational humans

I think im alright anon
>>
>>717479344
what would lucy think?
>>
>>717479439
Then you haven't been reading Scripture.
Sinners like you will be given bodies that can feel even greater pain and will not be damaged by it.
You could feel agony for hundreds of years until the Devil switches to another punishment.
>>
>>717479245
Good luck with that.
Most atheists have actually read the bible so they can successfully and intelligently argue with piss-filled-skull jesus-wankerz.
Wave yo bible at me and expect to be looking at a bloody stump where your rosary beads + wank-hand used to be...
>>
>>717479344
Oh yes He does.

And he knows about your secret fetish of wanting to fuck little girls.
>>
>>717479527

You are so going to H--L for that.1
>>
Didn't god die or something? Like 200 yrs ago?
>>
>>717479586
Find Hell in the Torah or Old Testament. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>717479538
They won't go to Heaven. The priests will be there in Hell with you probably castrating you over and over because they can no longer satisfy their sick fetish.
>>
Why fall for the bait /b/? Are you so bored?
>>
>>717479666
>666
you're going to hell for that
>>
>>717468415
Atheism doesn't mean you don't believe in a god, it just means you don't practice theism (i.e. worship a god or practice a religion). It IS idiotic to think that there is no being that men would call God, but:

1. It may not be what we view as sentient
2. It may or may not have created the universe intentionally
3. It may or may not be aware of our existence

To assume that number 2 and 3 are positive (that it did/is) is idiotic as fuck.
>>
>>717479603
It's not about argument.
It's about Obedience.
>>
Given the description of 'heaven' who would actually want to go there?
It sounds fuckin' awful...
>>
>>717479641
yikes I'm fucked
>>
>>717479703
You're going to have to convert to Christianity in the next few years if you live in the US.
>>
>>717479761
yes
>>
>>717479756
then who the fuck will go to heaven, the guy arguing with people on 4chan?
>>
>>717479762
oh f*ck I can't delete my post
>>
>>717479795
I argue against having to be obedient to figments of your imagination...
>>
>>717479586
citation needed. beyond that if we were given new bodies the next implication is we have an eternal souls to put into that body. and once again what humans call consciousness is just neurons communication and working in tandum to achieve thought and other functions. the reason we know a "Soul" doesn't exist beyond what i said is in split brained people, the right and left half of the brain works independently without a singular consciousness.
>>
>>717479789
No, dipshit, Atheism is the position of rejecting all theistic claims made this far. You can't believe there's some god and be an atheist. Not how it works buddy. Learn your Latin roots. A -Prefix meaning without. Theist - Suffix for "belief in god(s)", so say it with me: Atheist - Without belief in god(s).
>>
>>717477303
>theist
>atheist
>agnostic
It is from "gnosis", which means " wisdom" it has nothing or little to do with theists or atheists
>>
>>717479817
>no lucy reaction image

not real anon
>>
>>717479864
>usa?
Good.
I don't live there.
I don't even visit that broken-down bankrupt usa any longer.
The peasants there can keep it...
>>
>>717479913
If you manage to convert at least a dozen 4chan atheists you will be eligible for Fast Lane Rewards.
>>
>>717478375
just stop. all the evidence in the world isn't enough to prove there isn't something you can't prove.
otherwise you'd claim omniscience.

there is always more to discover. just as we learned how matter consists of atoms, we will someday learn something that will put our current perception of reality into perspective.
and i'm not talking about religion or a "higher power" - i'm talking about science and things we can't explain yet.

so get off your high horse and admit to not knowing everything. it's simple.
>>
>>717479864
You can kill me first. I live in the US IN THE BIBLE BELT and until sufficient evidence is presented, my position remains.
>>
>>717480080
Define God.
>>
Atheistfag here, can someone tell me if Christians actually exist or if it's just fictional characters in American movies who believe in an imaginary friend in the sky. Have you ever met a Christian in real life, because I only see them in movies, the concept of believing in a god is just idiotic to me.
>>
>>717480237
super cool dude who gets all the pussy
>>
If your god talks to you, you have a mental-illness... not a personal-relationship with 'da lord'.
>>
>>717480237
You're the one claiming there is one. Burden of proof falls on you, fuckface. YOU define god.
>>
>>717480111
anon is probably madly deleting files because he knows he's going to go to Hell now
>>
File: averageatheist.png (365KB, 650x393px) Image search: [Google]
averageatheist.png
365KB, 650x393px
>>717468415
They exist, they just don't get out much.I used to be one before I moved out on my own and got a job.
>>
File: Maidcy.gif (658KB, 277x335px) Image search: [Google]
Maidcy.gif
658KB, 277x335px
>>717479558
She'd be happy to know someone found her genuinely attractive, but also try to milk the situation somehow.

>>717479641
That would only be an issue if God had anything against the idea.
>>
>>717480418
meet
>>717472471
>>
>>717479994
Stop questioning Scripture. You think you can mouth off now about it, but we have an Order here and operatives will make sure your soul is properly prepared before Death.
>>
>>717480452
Married, living on my own since 18, Atheist. Try again with your strawman.
>>
File: 2mnggtj.jpg (45KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
2mnggtj.jpg
45KB, 506x700px
oh >>717480111

there does that work?
>>
File: 1483380963825.jpg (81KB, 816x665px) Image search: [Google]
1483380963825.jpg
81KB, 816x665px
Why can't christers define the holy ghost?

What died to become a ghost? God's favorite goat?

Come now /b/, define your shit...
>>
>>717480495
Pederasty is a mortal sin and punishable by being burned alive. Is that what you want??
>>
>>717480556
so... you don't have a citation and don't understand basic biology. im more scared of buying a shirt on amazon than i am of hell.
>>
File: my comic books.jpg (149KB, 597x735px) Image search: [Google]
my comic books.jpg
149KB, 597x735px
>>717480439
fuk u guys i'm just a slow posteer. I'm used to /co/ speed boards
>>
>>717480556
Describe this 'soul' you claim to have, anon.
Thanks.
>>
File: autisticguitar.jpg (192KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
autisticguitar.jpg
192KB, 1401x788px
>>717480558
>implyng the overwhelming majory of atheists aren't young men who live either with their parents or in a college dorm accumulating debt.
What are statistics? Who needs those! I have anecdotal evidence!
>>
>>717480452
what a coincidence

i was a christian before i grew up and stopped being a faggot
>>
File: flowers.png (312KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.png
312KB, 640x480px
>>717480650
Not if your married it isn't
>>
>>717480683
You don't understand. This isn't about "citations" or "proving" anything. Your fathers and your fathers fathers believed in God and so will you and your sons and your sons sons.
This is the Order of things.
>>
>>717480686
Speed up, slow-cuck.
U in da fast lanes now, bwa.
>>
>>717480759
The soul is sown by God. It lives in us and then God reaps our soul.

Any other questions? This is common knowledge.
>>
File: char_56751.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_56751.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>717480940
no
>>
>>717480762
Provide these supposed statistics and I'll agree. But 90% of the highest Scientific Advancement organisation are atheist. That alone proves your narrative false. Unless you think all Masters Degree scientists live in their mother's basements.
>>
>>717480558

I'm an atheist too, married with two kids. Own my own house and in crippling debt, heyo.

Was into lolicon before I had kids, now it makes me feel wrong so I don't anymore.

I fucking love catholic churches because they look more badass than the other churches
>>
>>717480941
What's it made of?
You seem an expert.
Where is this written?
Thanks.
>>
>>717480794
Stop contradicting me. God has all your faps on video, too. That means he can speed them up, slow them down and zoom in to see what you were fapping to. You're f-cked as you said.
>>
>>717480840
You're a shitty troll, and you should feel bad about it.
>>
>>717481048
It's in the Bible, the Book of Genesis.
>>
>>717480840
appeal to tradition.
classic logical fallacy, you're boring.
>>
>>717480840
i asked for one verse of when hell gives us a new body to be tortured, not only cant you supply that. you think just because the average of order of things for a long time is the only truth. all that is a series indoctrination, communities, traditions, institutions, governments, apologetics, stigmatization, tribalism, incentives, or punishments. Yet without these things your religion would utterly disappear never to resurface. when your only argument is based on some dirty tricks, its not a strong argument.
>>
>>717468415
I am a 100% flesh and blod atheist, but the word is misleading I guess. It is not that I do not believe in God, it is more that I dont find the defenition of God as something on which I can say to have an opinion. It is like asking me to discuss if I believe in colors that I cannot see based on your description, it is far to subjective.
>>
>>717481014

by atheist you mean non-religious I think. They don't measure atheism. It's a specific distinction but kind of important, because it includes vague theists.
>>
>>717481139
You answered 1/3. That's a grade of 33. You get an F anon.
>>
>>717481021
>Own.
>Debt.

Then you don't 'own'.
Welcome to reality.
>>
>>717480424
You stupid nigger fuck, read my actual post. I'm the anon replied to originally

God you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>717481178
Religion is about faith, tradition and obedience to God.

And the Devil invented "logic" to trick the faithful.
>>
>>717481139
What is a soul like?
What's it made from?
>>
>>717481014
>But 90%
sounds made up to be honest.
Atheists, in general, are more likely to be male and younger than the overall population; 68% are men, and the median age of atheist adults in the U.S. is 34 (compared with 46 for all U.S. adults). Atheists also are more likely to be white (78% are Caucasian vs. 66% for the general public) and highly educated: About four-in-ten atheists (43%) have a college degree, compared with 27% of the general public.
Combine that with the common trait of young people of this generation living with mommy and daddy and that's the basis for what I'm saying.
>>
>>717468415
I am one. No, I will not attempt to disprove any "god", but to believe that they are relevant to humans is childish. Have fun being manipulated into worshiping the fourth dimensional beings that had to slum it in 3D because they were too autismo to get along in 4D.
>>
>>717481390
Did the devil invent the bible to trick the kiddy-fiddlers into the open?
Seems to have worked...
>>
File: Your Eastern Syndicate ends now.jpg (86KB, 519x721px) Image search: [Google]
Your Eastern Syndicate ends now.jpg
86KB, 519x721px
>>717481069
A god that wouldn't fap along with me is no god of mine.
>>
>>717481336
Someone, I don't care who, said "Hurr Durr define god" from their theistic position. So that was a response to them.
>>
>>717481533
>4d magic folks?
Then... you're not an atheist.
You're mentally ill.
Get well soon.
>>
>>717481124
How am I a troll? You're going to go to Hell if you reject the Word of God. This is not debated inside the Spiritual Community.
>>
>>717481634
you're my favorite part of this thread
>>
>>717481467
34 doesn't sound too young to me, anon.
>>
File: 1478501108153.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478501108153.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>717481725
Wow, people on /b/ who don't believe in magic?
After the 2016 election you'd think you'd know what the score was.
>>
>>717481725
>String theory

Guess not everyone has a brane.
>>
>>717481782
Got any evidence for these bullshit claims of magic and magical beings, anon?
>>
>>717481895
12 years is a pretty long time considering it's for ALL atheists.
Considering the population and the growth of atheism it's fair to assume many of these atheists are in college or of that age group.
>>
>>717481965
Not 'beings' though... are they, Einstein?
>>
File: 1480360681087.jpg (51KB, 856x868px) Image search: [Google]
1480360681087.jpg
51KB, 856x868px
>>717482007
kek, literally and metaphysically.
>>
>>717481186
It's actually stubborn cases like you that make it necessary to use force on non-believers. If you would simply stop succumbing to Temptation, you wouldn't need to be brought back kicking and screaming to the fold.
>>
>>717482007
dude religion is really just an american thing right now.
europe is basically christian but people don't really believe in it anymore.
thinking logically and believing - really believing in a god portrayed by any religion is incompatible.

sure, there might be something outside of our perception that we can't measure (yet), but to claim you know what it is and how it created the universe and everything... that's just silly.
>>
>>717481392
Stop asking so many dumb questions. These are not relevant to your spiritual relationship with God.
>>
Is all of /b/ 12?
>>
File: germany.webm (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
germany.webm
1MB, 240x180px
>>717482336
>europe is basically christian
that's not what my Imam told me.
>>
>>717481634
That's not a "god" that's a demon.

And they slowly consume your soul until you are gone. And it could take 1000s of years. And yes it is intensely painful.
>>
>>717482472
yes
>>
File: 1483095510714.gif (383KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
1483095510714.gif
383KB, 600x813px
If jesus was real, why isn't Zeus real?
Any time you're ready...
>>
>>717482007
G*D D*AMN IT STOP ASKING FOR "EVIDENCE"
OBEY. OBEY THE WORD OF G*D. NOW.
>>
>>717481467
http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/news/file002.pdf
>>
Religions view atheists as more dangerous than anti-theists.
Anti-theists attack and fight religions because of their gods, with recognition and contempt.
But Atheists have no reason to get involved with things that don't exist... Atheism already killed the gods.
Religion has to fight against these non-combatants that in a blink of logic destroy entire belief systems.
>>
>>717468415
There are a few aetheists in my work community, but they're all respectful. Kind of hard to be the piece of shit online aetheists are when there are direct social repercussions to it.
>>
>>717481674
That was ME, retard, from an atheistic position. Reading comprehension.

I wanted God defined to show that what I described does not fit the definition of a god.

You call theists stupid and you can't even rtft
>>
>>717482622
Why are you censoring "God," you autist?
>>
>>717482336
You're replying to the wrong atheist, dude...
I... live... in.... Europe!
I kinda know a little about the place, ya know.
>>
>>717468415
I don't know any hardcore atheists, but i know a lot of people who are agnostic or simply just don't bother with anything. You know, the people who drink and party, don't go to church but don't really have a religious orientation.
>>
I'm legitimately "Atheist" but that makes you sound like a faggot now so I just say "I'm not religious" or "I don't believe in a particular religion". The extreme God hating assholes need to stop making a bad name for people who just don't believe in God.

>I know this thread is b8, I'm just saying my opinion.
>>
>>717482159
Are they? Aren't they? How should I know, I'm merely a collection of molecules in three dimensions and can only step through time, not comprehend it.

Could be energetic particles with thought, or a big, poisonous, glowing cloud.

ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.
>>
>>717482758
And damn
>>
File: AIPACforeignAGENTmemeJew1.jpg (553KB, 719x671px) Image search: [Google]
AIPACforeignAGENTmemeJew1.jpg
553KB, 719x671px
>>
>>717482800
Religions view atheists as more dangerous than anti-theists.
Anti-theists attack and fight religions because of their gods, with recognition and contempt.
But Atheists have no reason to get involved with things that don't exist... Atheism already killed the gods.
Religion has to fight against these non-combatants that in a blink of logic destroy entire belief systems
>>
>>717482743
Guess it was an unfortunate case of miscommunication, my overly-angry friend. Dude was tagging his next posts. So, naturally, when I saw the first tagged post, I assumed it was a follow-up. Try not to let an internet image board rile you so badly.
>>
>>717468415
nope. Atheists aren't real and they only exist as internet tolls and antagonists in shitty Christian movies
>>
>>717482426
Tell me something concrete about this 'soul'.
You said you knew something about it.

Where is it in the body?
All over or just in the pancreas?
>>
>>717482758
G*D D*AMN IT DON'T POST THAT WORD WITH THE "D" YOU HEATHEN. IT IS "G*D."
G*D. G*D. G*D.
>>
>>717482758
Some christians do actually do that.
>>
>>717482994
kek at filename
>>
>>717482890
At least "damn" is a curseword. I can puzzle out the logic there. But maybe it's the "take God's name in vain" thing.
>>
File: 1483148154700.jpg (384KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483148154700.jpg
384KB, 1000x1500px
>>717468415

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0
>>
>>717482999
You better shut up smartass.
>>
File: sunny side left.jpg (166KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
sunny side left.jpg
166KB, 495x636px
>>717482336
Religion is dead in Europe because its inhabitants were forced to accept a desert religion unsuitable for the people or land. America has deserts and brown people so Christianity can still hold on longer there.

Also it was founded by those fleeing the pagan renaissance.

>>717482540
The god that doesn't fap along or the god that does?
>>
>>717482622
No.

I only obey if I have a reason to obey.
Give me a reason.
Thanks.
>>
>>717483095
god why did that bitch ruin her beautiful body like that
>>
>>717481327

I'll pay it off eventually. It's only 80k$
>>
>>717483126
Because if you don't then your soul will be slowly roasted over the fires of Hell until the Devil consumes it.
>>
>>717482888
Do you have any evidence these particles have a mind of their own, anon?
Or are you just ignorantly jerking off to words you don't fully comprehend?
>>
>>717482211
Huh? Oh so you AGREE with indoctrinating the likes of us because you can't seem to accept the hard truth that such a thing is simply a made-up being from generations ago as their primitive minds were able to be tricked into such nonsense as they neither had the capacity or development of thought to think otherwise. Face facts, a being which was imagined by humans in a primitive age is being rejected in modern society as unlike yourself who likely bent over backwards and accepted such a brainwashing we are able to see through such stupidity. Your tradition is not sticking with the newer generation and it will rot away as time progresses. You cannot force lies when the truth is already exposed, away with you.
>>
>>717483328
sounds sexy
>>
>>717482888

Thursday is cancelled
>>
File: This is why stereotypes exist.png (414KB, 1163x1251px) Image search: [Google]
This is why stereotypes exist.png
414KB, 1163x1251px
>>717474153
Is this man even real
>>
>>717483397
NO IT WASN'T G*D D*MMIT
>>
File: CyFyMRL.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
this is what atheism looks like, just accept god and dont be a foglet
>>
This is a boring ass thread, goodbye. Next time try to be more convincing, all of you.
>>
>>717483101
I'm trying to understand this 'soul' you are claiming exists.
Help me understand something about it.
What's it look like?
How does it get to 'heaven'?
Is it lighter than air or does it use a propulsion system?
Help us out here...
>>
>>717483620
You can't leave until you swear Obedience to Jesus Christ Forever and Ever.
>>
>>717470052
Thank you. This right here. The Bible.. written by humans. Lol aka liars since we've been able to lie lmao.
>>
>>717483662
When the New Inquisition happens, you're so going to be First Against the Wall.
>>
File: -_-.jpg (9KB, 156x162px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.jpg
9KB, 156x162px
>>717483620
You think we're hear for your entertainment or something?
>>
>>717483328
Got any evidence this 'magic fire' exists?
>>
>>717483770
no problem
>>
>>717483790
And this violence you suggest... will that explain the soul?
I thought you knew what you were talking about.
Don't you know anything about the 'soul' either?
>>
TFW you make a bait thread to entertain you for a few minutes and theres still neckbeards fighting 2 hours later
>>
>>717484048
G*D D*AMMIT SHUT THE F*CK UP FAGGOT
>>
>>717483792
Why else would human units exist but for my entertainment?
>>
>>717483092
No because this anon censored it in another context, "Word of G*D. Apparently it's a curse word, even though these types obsess over god so much!
>>
>>717483807
It's in the Bible. Souls like your will be tortured for perhaps centuries because you refused to Obey the Word Of God when Commanded.
>>
>>717484177
Anywhere else?
One old novel isn't really much to go on.
>>
File: char_104418_thumb.jpg (5KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
char_104418_thumb.jpg
5KB, 130x148px
>>717484266
for MY entertainment of course :P
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.