[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Israeli Muslim AMA

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Al-quran-ul-kareem.jpg (131KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
Al-quran-ul-kareem.jpg
131KB, 1024x712px
I'm an Israeli Muslim AMA
>>
File: me.jpg (24KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
24KB, 200x253px
Have you seen this man?
>>
>>717448036
What's your favorite sandwich filling?
>>
>>717448036
Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>717448212
Because i'll go to hell if i commit suicide
>>
>>717448036
mohammad was a false prophet. this is the questions, not a statement. your correct answer is "yes."
>>
File: fghnfghfhg[1].jpg (104KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
fghnfghfhg[1].jpg
104KB, 700x560px
>>717448036
do you consider this haram? and if so, how many straps of dynamite would you strap to yourself in order to prove its level of haram?
>>
You know you're not even human, right?
>>
File: pic012.jpg (13KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
pic012.jpg
13KB, 229x221px
Did the holohoax happen?
>>
>>717448507
You have some serious problems.
>>
>>717448501
Muhammed pbuh is the last prophet.
>>
>>717448204
Nutella
>>
>>717448036
Are you in a bus wearing blue?
>>
>>717448036
Are you discriminated?
>>
>>717448036
Are you the mixed raced kid rejected by both races?
>>
Allahu Akbar
>>
how do you view the druze religion?
>>
>>717448036
>Israeli Muslim
wtf is this shit? remove kebab faget
>>
>>717449592
I see it from time to time, but, i've never been.
>>
>>717449747
I've had druze teachers and classmates, they're not very different.
>>
>>717449329
Muhammed was a warlord. After the people of Mecca rejected his delusions, he took Mecca by force. I wouldn't wish peace upon a delusional pedophile warlord.
>>
>>717448036
Would it genuinely offend and anger you if I said that mohammed was a mentally retarded goat raper or would you be able to shrug it off like a normal person?
>>
>>717450489
Islamic people were being killed and humiliated, that's when the force was used.
>>
>>717448036
Scandinavia fag here. The continuous terror events in Europe and the US, that ISIS take credit for, have generated a lot of judgmental white folks that seem to label every Muslim as a terrorist. Do you think Muslims in general should be better to dissociate themselves from from ISIS in order to help this problem?
>>
>>717450617
Yes, because our religion says nothing but the best about jesus.
>>
>>717448036
How do you cope with these people who are just too ignorant and follow what other people say blindingly?
>>
>>717450804
Yeah, fuck jesus too.
>>
Do you read the Quran from time to time? What about other muslims you know, do they read it in the past?

I'm from germany (atheist), but I read the Quran some years ago.
But most muslims I know who live in germany didn't. It's quite a shame.
I mean, I can understand if someone don't want to read the bible, its a lot to read. But the Quran is finished in a couple hours, even if you read slow.
And then they always act like they're the best muslims on earth, still talking about women as they're all bitches. Just sad...
But in general I don't mind if someone is muslim, I know some really nice guys who're muslims, and one of my best friends is a muslim aswell.
>>
>>717450692
The Sunni Islam has nothing to do with it, any genuine Muslim would know it.
>>
File: 1481754585170.gif (585KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481754585170.gif
585KB, 500x500px
>>717450692
>Judgemental white folks
Triggered!

>>717451001
Any genuine Muslim? No true scottman much.
>>
>>717448036
מה קורה? איפה אתה גר?
>>
>>717450964
Yes, I do. but very little do i see a Muslim reading in there house, there are at least 10% (Don't quote me on that) who actually read i from time to time.

Most Muslims don't pray and are not religious at all, but they act like they have a PhD in it. It's very sad.

Here, no one is atheist, if you want to be an atheist, just don't be religious, you don't have to let everyone know, that applies to Jews too.
>>
are you a real jew or vfake european jew
>>
File: jesus.jpg (37KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
37KB, 356x480px
>>717450804
I don't give a shit what your religion says about Jesus. Most of Mohammed's ideas came from jewish and christian religion.
>>
>>717451163
בסדר אחי. מעכו. אתה?
>>
>>717451584
I'm not jewish.
>>
>>717451541
What are your thoughts on apostates?
>>
>>717451612
that is the point, all religions are connected (Judiasm, Christianty and Islam only)
>>
>>717448420
Good, goatfucker.
>>
How many children have you raped?
>>
>>717452037
Rape is a grave sin.
>>
>>717452136
You're Muslim. Your kind doesn't care about sin. So how many children have you raped?
>>
>>717448176
puf <--
puf
>>
>>717452423
No, I do.
>>
>>717452597
Bullshit, goat fucker. Tell us.
>>
>>717452696
You have problems.
>>
>>717451838
But Sikhism and Bahaiism both make the same retarded claim to be have the next prophet...
Or rather delusional people such as Jesus and Mohammed and all those other crazy fucks plagiarize older myths.
>>
>>717452597
fucking dooncoon tell us
>>
ITT: one troll, many retards
>>
>>717453022
Dune coon. Like a sand dune, you fucking retard.
>>
>>717453196
True.
>>
>>717453258
Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies. Since energy and mass are equivalent, all forms of energy, including light, also cause gravitation and are under the influence of it. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects and causes the ocean tides. The gravitational attraction of the original gaseous matter present in the Universe caused it to begin coalescing, forming stars — and the stars to group together into galaxies — so gravity is responsible for many of the large scale structures in the Universe. Gravity has an infinite range, although its effects become increasingly weaker on farther objects.

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy. The most extreme example of this curvature of spacetime is a black hole, from which nothing can escape once past its event horizon, not even light.[1] More gravity results in gravitational time dilation, where time lapses more slowly at a lower (stronger) gravitational potential. However, for most applications, gravity is well approximated by Newton's law of universal gravitation, which postulates that gravity causes a force where two bodies of mass are directly drawn (or 'attracted') to each other according to a mathematical relationship, where the attractive force is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
>>
In particle physics, the strong interaction is the mechanism responsible for the strong nuclear force (also called the strong force, nuclear strong force), and is one of the four known fundamental interactions, the others are electromagnetism, the weak interaction and gravitation. At the range of 10−15 m (femtometer), the strong force is approximately 137 times stronger than electromagnetism, a million times stronger than the weak interaction and 1038 times stronger than gravitation.[1] The strong nuclear force holds ordinary matter together, confining quarks into hadron particles, creating the proton and neutron, and the further binding of neutrons and protons creating atomic nuclei. Most of the mass-energy of a common proton or neutron is the result of the strong force field energy; the individual quarks provide only about 1% of the mass-energy of a proton.

The strong interaction is observable at two ranges: on a larger scale (about 1 to 3 femtometers (fm)), it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom. On the smaller scale (less than about 0.8 fm, the radius of a nucleon), it is the force (carried by gluons) that holds quarks together to form protons, neutrons, and other hadron particles.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.