[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a name for these sorta pictures? anyways post

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 9c8.jpg (123KB, 992x584px) Image search: [Google]
9c8.jpg
123KB, 992x584px
is there a name for these sorta pictures?

anyways post more of these please
>>
>>717443728

Money pill, duh!
>>
>>717443854
you can pick three dumbass
>>
>>717443728
Take 4 random ones.
>>
>>717443728
money, wish, and future. the immune pill is good but you could just wish to be immune right?
>>
>>717444280
No, you can't, because, as the Wish Pill description says, you cannot wish for any other pill effect.
>>
Sex appeal, disease immune and money
>>
>>717443728
Fly, painproof and drug
>>
1. I do not know what pictures like that are called.

2. Immunity, Regenaration, Wish. Because with the Wish Pill you can basically get anything you wnat. (Even other pill effects, if you make the wish more kind of "indirect", e.g. not wishing to get money, but wishing your father/mother/sibling wins the lottery - as long as you trust him to give some of it to you, of course)
>>
Death, Immunity, Wish
>>
>>717443728
Future, sex and money.
>>
>>717443728

>CYOA

Choose your own adventure.
/tg/
>>
>>717445206
you're a fucking saint, thanks anon!
>>
None.

I'll live my life as successfully as it may end up being without using "cheat codes".
>>
>>717444619
Why Money and Sex appeal?
You can be the one-time healing hooker for a STD ridden millionaire/billionaire.
>>
>>717445292
you're a fag
>>
>>717445252

Be careful. I spent a whole week neglecting my family reading these.
>>
>>717445497
Kek

you can get pretty into it, hey?
>>
File: 1470279677908.jpg (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1470279677908.jpg
2MB, 4000x4000px
>>
Future (see lotto numbers ...)
Wish (everything goes. Wish for the cure of the disease)
Painproof (sounded like invincibility? So you can't die and wait for the next wish)
>>
>>717445747
This is probably the smartest answer i've heard
>>
>>717443728
drug pill, future pill, wish pill

no more harmful side effects of drugs, plus can probably stop being high whenever I want.

can see next weeks lotto numbers, making money pill obsolete, prevent certain disasters and avoid bad situations

and wish is pretty obvious
>>
File: 0jNfFza.jpg (872KB, 2042x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0jNfFza.jpg
872KB, 2042x1000px
>>
>>717443728
mjmmm
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 306x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 306x435px
>>717443728
Fly, Wish, and Disease Immunity pills.

>wish for superpowers
>go to a dilapidated city like Detroiy
>explore all of the cool abandoned buildings without threat of hood rats
>do this every once in a while

Omnipotent wishing powers are wasted on me, my aspirations suck
>>
>>717443728
money pill- ensures my life
death pill- ensures my life to be a good one,brings me enjoyment
wish pill- brings me enjoyment and ensures a happy life
>>
>>717443728
>>717443728
>Drug Pill: MDMA, endless
>Toughness pill
>Disease immunity pill
Sounds like I'm set for a happy life.
>>
>>717446007
spirits, seems like no downsides. Basically having your personal god that replies to you.
>>
>>717443953
Three money pills!
>>
Fly, pain proof, wish
Wish to have a motherfucking stand.
Fly around highly populated cities and see what the media says about me.
>>
They are generally called Choose Your Own Adventure pics or CYOA.
>>
File: 372-SnapLeak.jpg (114KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
372-SnapLeak.jpg
114KB, 240x426px
Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol
>>
>>717446007
Ki. Seems like it's the most potentially powerful.
>>
>>717445747
Knowing the lottery numbers isn't going to make it easier to find the winning ticket
>>
>>717445747
I was thinking along the same lines... future pill pretty much makes money pill stupid. For me it's

Future pill (lotto etc)
Fly pill (you would regret not taking this in the end)
Painproof pill (in case it all goes very wrong)
>>
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>717448652
you would be facing the same direction dumbass
>>
>>717448726
baited
moonwalk dumbass
>>
>>717448807
This is triple bait
>>
>>717448419
In many lotteries you have to pick the winning numbers in advance. Knowing them makes winning trivial.
(Wouldn't choose future pill, as knowing a deterministic future in beforehand holds no advantages, as long as you cannot change this future)
>>
1: Wish pill, and wish for infinite money (does work cuz money pill does not give infinite money). Also you can wish for eternal life.
2:sex appeal cuz sex is good.
3: immune to desease pill cuz sucs to be sick eternally
>>
>>717443728
Fly pill for flying

Use future pill to get money from the stock market and betting on sports

Pain proof pill so if someone thinks I am cheating and beats the shit out of me I am fine
>>
>>717445292
You consider pills from a chemists lab to be cheating? So you'd never visit a doctor, a hospital, or a pharmacy, right? Because there you will get basically that: Pills from a chemists lab.
>>
Drugs - coke without bad side effects
Sex - do I need to explain?
Wish - again do I need to explain?
>>
File: wtfffffffffffffff.jpg (38KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wtfffffffffffffff.jpg
38KB, 600x900px
THE BEST CHOICE WOULD BE
Wish pill - wish to be able to trave through hthe infinite number of universes which would make you a GOD because whatever you want, you just go to the universe where that exisits
OTHERS DO NOT HAVE ANY MEANING once you have chosen this
>>
>>717443728
Fly, money, pain. Become a flying version of Batman. Also the money pill kinda voids the drug and sex pill.
>>
>>717445596
Definetly lokt
>>
sex appeal for obvious reasons, as well as chance to get me out of trouble if need be.
money pill to set myself up to live and disappear if need be.
pain proof to aid in physical training so if I need to get rid of someone I can.
>>
Who wouldn't want to be known as a literal saint for having dick that can rid the world of AIDS. I'd take Sex appeal, Painproof and Disease Immune for maximum effectiveness.
>>
>>717443728
sex, disease, money
>>
>>717443728
Wish pill=immortality/a lot of fucking money
Fly pil= yolo
Drug pil=tripping on lsd daily
>>
>>717443728
Take the wish pill. Wish to be incombustible
>>
>>717448419
Well since where I live you can chose all numbers, bad for you?
>>
>>717448591
Wish for a jetpack, be able to teleport, a mini helicopter, that you are a wizard and fly on a broom, ..., ...
>>
>>717448870
But you can just wish for the slut to fuck you
>>
>>717448237
I think spirits are if you just make friends you can get extremely powerfull
>>
>>717443728

Yeah, a waste of time
>>
>>717443728
Pain, disease, money. Who gives a fuck about any of the rest if you're immune to pain and disease and have all the money you could ever want?
>>
>>717450840
I want to fucking fly you fuck
>>
>>717446815
endless MDMA? You'd go mad
>>
>>717450840
Who gives a fuck about a disease if you can cure it a week later at the latest? Why need money if you can wish for everything? (10 ton gold)
>>
Disease Immmunity, future, and money
>>
Take the painproof first and then pop all the rest, and after you instantly combust you will regenerate.
>>
fly, money, painproof.

Painproof gives you immunity from the cold/g-forces of flying and money to buy any other needs you could have
>>
>>717451564
Take the wish pill and wish you can never die not matter what then pop all pills like a badass
>>
>>717443728
Anyone who doesn't pick the wish pill is a complete retard. You may not be able to wish for other pill effects, but you can wish for money, women or a certain girl to like you, drugs, or wish for a seer who actually is legit, etc.
The wish pill is the only pill you really need. AND you get to wish once a week? C'mon guys, this is a no brainer.
>>
>>717443728
Future, immunity and sex. Get money from the stock market. Just remember to watch into the future to avoid getting killed in an accident. If future is lineal and can't be avoided, then painproof pill and marry/divorce rich women.

Also, wish: "I can do anything (even give me superpowers)". But where's the fun in that choice?
>>
Future, xray, sex apeal
>>
>>717445163

Future pill gives you unlimited free money, which gives you unlimited sex.

Money and sex pills are stupid.

Painproof pill probably good enough to kill off any disease or bullshit anyways. Wolverine always survives all that shit.

So why not take the fly pill third?

Any immortal nigga who can fly around and knows exactly what the stock market's gonna do every day for 10 years is defnitely gonna get all the money and pussy and drugs he wants, so no need for xray or sex appeal or drug or money pill, and since you're like fucking flying woleverine, who needs the death pill? Just kill a nigga that be botherin you.

Only one you might want is the wish pill, and that's only if you feel the need to make some real weird shit happen, like you can only nut if niggas all over the world all be shittin out they bely buttons from now on or some shit. Then you take the wish pill.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.