[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why can't Amerifags admit that there is a gun problem within

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 40

File: mycountrytisofthee.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mycountrytisofthee.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Why can't Amerifags admit that there is a gun problem within their country?
I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>717429922
because muh freedums
>>
Its not the guns. Its a lack of dead liberals
>>
We don't, the media just says we do
>>
>the guns are the problem
>>
Celeb threads aren't the Cancer of 4chan, this troll thread bullshit is.
If you DO reply to this idiocy, just type 'nokosage' in the option field.
OP is trying to bait normal people into replying by starting an argument. Ignore him. He's never even been to the United States, and doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>717429922
cause its part of what makes our country great. It's literally in our constitution.

would you say that everything that your country is founded on is a problem?
>>
>>717429922

guns account for a minute percentage of the murders that occur.
>>
>>717430262
Man I bet you typing all of that up will really change the outcome of this thread. Props.
>>
File: 1381452289515.jpg (40KB, 450x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381452289515.jpg
40KB, 450x340px
>>717430262
nigga wat
>>
https://www.cdc gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

Going by these numbers we have more an issue of people mishandling toxins than gun problems.
>>
File: 1403616943331.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403616943331.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>717429922

Because guns are not the root cause of the problem. If we banned them we would simple have a "knife" problem or a "basball bat" problem.

So rather then go full retard and ban guns we let our law abiding population defend themselves with the best measures they can... a fucking gun.

Any stupid monkey can tell you if you take away guns that there is going to be a lot less "gun violence". however if you are capable of basic thought process you will look at what happens to the overall rate of crime after guns have been taken out of the equation.
>>
The opposition to additional gun control isn't a failure to acknowledge there is a gun problem. There is already substantial regulation of guns, but these laws are not enforced, particularly against those who commit violent crimes.
Additional regulations would only be enforced against the law-abiding.
>>
>>717429922
Only problem with guns is that niggers get their nigger hands on them. We have a nigger problem
>>
>>717430437

Or kids drowning in swimming pools.

And i mean swimming pools are not built with the soul reason to kill children! they kill far more children then the things that are built to kill children!

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!
>>
American are teh uber tuff guys who like to polish thier phallus... sorry guns.
>>
the government says it's a gun problem, in reality it's a poverty problem. well-fed well-employed citizens don't go looting and robbing. Britain tried banning steak knives for this reason and look how it turned out. You have to give people a reason to go legit.
>>
>>717431170
thats because niggers cant swim
>>
>>717429922
Because a majority of Americans are retarded by most standards.
>>
>>717430706
>knife problem
>baseball bat problem
No you wouldn't. No other country in the world has this problem.
>>
>>717429922
I am an Amerifag, and there is a serious problem. In fact, most 'Muricans I know say there's a problem. I'm not sure where you're getting your information at about Amerifags not admitting to a problem.
>>
>>717429922
Why do yurocucks care so much about what goes on in America?
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>717432010
Please dont bring logic into this. Let the muppets recite thier NRA propaganda and just laugh at them.
>>
>>717432090
Because it's basically TV for us
The only other thing we have is Coronation Street
>>
>>717432090
as long as you americunts keep on imagining the need for a world police
-stay home, redneck, leave us others alone
>>
File: 1480486935129.jpg (165KB, 909x1199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480486935129.jpg
165KB, 909x1199px
USA has a lot of problems but guns isn't one of them
>>
>>717432246
>send nudes

How could she resist that? Sooo tough.
>>
>>717429922
We don't. Remove niggers from the equation and our gun violence rate is that of Belgium. It's not a gun problem, it's a nigger problem.
>>
amerifag here and i'll say this:

>fewer guns = less gun violence

yes, i'm a gun owner
>>
>>717432204
then get a fucking life, and leave us alone
>>
>>717432422
>being triggered
>>
>>717432422
>being this triggered
>>
>>717430347
I don't think minute is the word you're looking for mate.

>"About 41% of the homicides worldwide occurred in 2012 with the use of guns, 24% with sharp objects such as knife, and 35% by other means such as poison. The global conviction rate for the crime of intentional homicide in 2012 was 43%.[9]"
>>
>>717432407
Less gun violence but violence overall won't change much. If anything it would increase temporarily because muh government our takin are guns
>>
>>717432407
But this makes sense. How dare you say something that makes sense?
>>
>>717429922
We have a people (see: nigger) problem. Not a gun problem.

Look at Switzerland. Guns everywhere but there aren't mass shootings every other weekend.
>>
>>717432407
But also,

Fewer niggers = less violence.

And yes I'm a nigger owner.
>>
>>717432560
Top kek
>>
>>717432521
thanks for agreeing with me, anon :)
>>
>>717432010
Do you really think our criminals on the streets will miraculously change their ways and turn in their guns upon a ban? The # of criminals here is innumerable, and the count in Europe is diminutive compared to ours, Eurofag.
>>
>>717432204
>>
File: spooderman.jpg (5KB, 128x134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spooderman.jpg
5KB, 128x134px
>>717429922
nice b8 m8 I rate .000000000002/8
>>
>>717431170
Is pointing out that guns were made implicitly to kill people by comparison to a moronic pool rant helping your argument?
>>
But màaaaaahh guns you faggot sissies. The constitution demands i keep loaded automatic weapons under my bed for my kids to find dammit.
>>
>>717432651
Can a basball bat kill 20+ people in a nightclub?
>>
>>717432702
kek
>>717432722
kek x2
>>
>>717432737
A Semi-truck can.
>>
>>717429922
>blaming an inanimate object for a problem within society

Why not start suing Ford for causing drunk driving deaths?
>>
>>717432737
A truck driven by one of your precious "refugees" can.
>>
File: 1352473892382.jpg (73KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352473892382.jpg
73KB, 1024x652px
>>717432010

Betta Bin dat knoife der govvana!
>>
>>717432804
very dumb logic there pal
>>
Remember when Obama ordered the CDC to study gun violence in opposition to a 20yo ban on the CDC studying gun violence? Ever find out what happened to that much hyped study? Here it is:

https://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#12

Conclusion: effectively reducing gun violence has been found to hinge on three active policy implementations

>community policing
>educating the public
>closing bars an hour earlier

Notice none of those things deal with gun control.
>>
>>717432204
That sucks your nation is so piss poor boring that you have to take an interest in other nations politics to be entertained. I can't imagine how shitty your nation must be. My condolences dood
>>717432210
>thread about an internal national issue
>mah team America epic may may
Yurocucks can't even be consistent. Fuck it must suck to not be American and just be bitter as Fuck. Waking up everyday. Knowing there's a whole nation of people that comparatively, make your life look like shit.
>>
>>717432737
In the news tonight: Edgy emo teen clubs 30 people to death at his middle school. For more on this developing story lets cross to Mike....
>>
>>717429922

We have too many nostalgic cowboys and niggers
>>
>>717432785
>>717432833
This.
>>
>>717432888
Fucking this!
>>
>>717429922
Because Muricuns are the real terrorists.

It is funny that gun shooting retards kill more people a year in muricah than terrorists do world wide. So who is the real terrorist?
>>
>>717432541
>>717430347
>>
File: 1357887830578.png (668KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357887830578.png
668KB, 900x900px
>>717432121

>see facts about guns
>they hurt my feelings so ill just ignore them
>i dont think they are really facts so i can say they are just made up bullshit
>let me dig up an artical that lumps all "gun deaths" including suicides and justified shootings is as "gun murders" and ill act superior!
>>
>>717429922
Too bad no one at Bataclan except the peaceful followers of Muhammad had a gun...
>>
File: truckattack.jpg (86KB, 726x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truckattack.jpg
86KB, 726x450px
>>717429922

Why can't germany and france admit there's a truck problem in their country?
>>
>>717432521
But you'd think that a firearm causes more damage than a knife or bat? You can't really stop someone from shooting someone but you can restrain a lunatic with a stick.
>>
>>717429922
>Innanimate objects are the problem

Those mudslimes must've fucked you silly, bubs
>>
>>717432737
Typical liberal, you completely avoid answering my question. Nice logical fallacy there, pal. But theoretically, yes, it's possible, but it wouldn't be as easy.

My point is, even if you ban guns the people with malicious intentions WILL NOT TURN THEM IN, YOU FUCKING PRETENTIOUS FAGGOT.
>>
>>717432848
Wasn't my logic.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/health/sandy-hook-lawsuit/
http://thehill.com/regulation/266107-gunmakers-should-face-lawsuits-from-gun-violence-victims-dems-say
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/276591-sanders-on-lawsuits-against-gun-manufacturers
>>
>>717430251
pretty much this
>we use to club each other with a stick and rocks
>must ban nature
>>
>>717432737

No. the best way to kill 20+ people in a night club is by far to use a home made bomb(s) or toxic gas.

Which anyone with half a brain can do.
>>
>>717433022
no source? great!
>>
File: 1443723779545.jpg (51KB, 775x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443723779545.jpg
51KB, 775x491px
>>717433008
>I am fully retarded

Yes, you are fully retarded.
>>
File: 1482562489055.jpg (184KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482562489055.jpg
184KB, 960x720px
>>717429922
come and take them commienigger
>>
>>717429922
Look, euroshit, its simple. Guns?Not a problem. Niggers, Moo-slimes, crazy fucks? Problem.
>>
>>717433178
But it's much easier to just get a rifle and stick up on ammunition from your local walmart.
>>
>>717432737
No, but an ideology did.
>>
because there's also a rampant government problem and to "admit" there's a gun problem is to make the government problem even worse since if they can take their guns from them they've pretty much given up
>>
File: 1357716753249.gif (689KB, 385x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357716753249.gif
689KB, 385x272px
>>717432702

The only gun in my safe built with the intent to kill humans in mind when it was made is my WW2 bolt action nugget.

The sporting AR and AK variants i have were built with the intent to put holes into paper or for hunting.

My cowboy guns were built with the intent to make a metal target go "DING!"

The claw hammer i have in my garage was made the the intent to hammer in nails and to pull nails.

The important thing to remember here is that it is not the intent of which an object was made. but the actions taken by the person holding it.
>>
Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.
>>
File: 1443735713888.jpg (129KB, 403x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443735713888.jpg
129KB, 403x533px
>>717433283
>But it's much easier to just get a rifle and stick up on ammunition from your local walmart.

No it isn't, to get those you need to get a 3 day background check and a lot of money.

To make a bomb, all you would need is some household products purchased over the counter. Same goes for gas.
>>
>>717430251
yes. somtimes gun thinks. and kills.
>>
>>717433022
This, so much.

When someone in anti-gun Europe does start shooting up a theater, there's no one to stop him until his body count is in the dozens. Even many of your cops don't carry guns there.

In Chicago, which tightly restricts firearm more than most of the country, there were 800 homicides last year alone. Go ahead and try to blame that on white Americans with legal guns.
>>
>>717433283
it's not as easy to randomly shoot 20 people

you are a brainwashed tv-drone and it shows, nothing IRL is as it's shown on television, just like porn
>>
>>717433136
>oh shit, I'm angry, better start calling him a liberal and typing in caps, that will show him.

>even if you ban guns the people with malicious intentions will not turn them in
Australia 'banned' guns 21 years ago, haven't had a mass shooting or terrorist attack since. Hypotheticals about how bad people will still conjure up ways to hurt others are irrelevant as there is no evidence whatsoever to reinforce that claim.
>inb4 Nice. That's one incident
>>
>>717433422
could you say it but use littlerer words, coz it takes so many minutes to read.
>>
>>717433462
Then if it's so easy how come it never happens?
>>
>>717432888
But we haven't even played cowboys and niggers yet.
>>
>>717432651
So arming everyone is the answer?

Surely you can see the problem here, what if a politcal party tried to take military action like some of the countries that you've helped arm? I'm sure the Colombian government is riveted that FARC rebels can freely arm themselves in their American built capitalist landscape.
What happens when actual terrorists start operating in America and not these attention seeking fanatics. Will you be happy you've kept the firearms flowing?

Everyone always tries to whittle it down to "criminals will just use knives if guns are banned". But what if we round up instead of down?
What if the UN passed a treaty saying "all right Bois bombs are back on the table" surely you'd say there's no need for them in this climate and making them available is explicitly advertising their use.
The same way that being able to obtain guns easily is an excuse in itself to use it.
>>
>>717433411
guns are made to kill living things.

But a hammer was build to put nails in wood.

So you are correct about the hammer, not about the guns
>>
File: lelandyee1.jpg (33KB, 598x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lelandyee1.jpg
33KB, 598x286px
>>717433188

>SPOON FEED ME!


Ok now we take a closer look at the picture as we can see

>sources FBI and CATO Institute.

Rather then have 20 links they decided to list their main sources and if you do or do not belive them you can go to their sources and look the information up yourself.

However if you want spoon fed links then look at this.

>>717430706
>>
>>717433411
>The important thing to remember here is that it is not the intent of which an object was made. but the actions taken by the person holding it.

I think the more.important thing is the fact that he is actually holding it in the first place. Lots of countries just dont have guns. Very peaceful places.

If you werent such a cock-sure country full of arrogant rednecks and special interest political groups you might learn somethibg from that.
>>
>>717433283
The Orlando shooter had two separate government issued gun licenses, one to carrying public, and one a professional carry license. He passed multiple background checks. In any nation, regardless of even the most strict gun laws, he would have been legally allowed to own and carry guns.
>>
File: 5674856335352144.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5674856335352144.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>717433606
>Doesn't know how easy it is to make a pressure cooker bomb or mustard gas.

Fucking moron.
>>
the second amendment to the US constitution has already been infringed.

at the time it was written, US citizens could own the exact same weapons the government had.

now, you can only own certain firearms that are approved by the government.
>>
>>717433550
I think I mentioned this before, you obstinate fuck, but the people here are different than there. Last time I checked, Australia never had gangbangers on the streets who steal and kill with near impunity, did they?

And before you condescend me again and say "hurr that's only a small minority try again", those types of people are responsible for 10x more gun deaths than every annual mass shooting.
>>
>>717433671
I've had a rifle for 24 years that hasn't killed any living thing. I guess it's broken or something.
>>
>>717433824
Except countries that dont allow anyone to have guns.
>>
>>717433474
But you guys have guns and still have the massacres. More than most other places. While you're waiting for some gypo to shoot up an Italian cinema it's happening in your country all the time and usually the people to stop it aren't gun carrying eagle loving citizens it's the fucking police like everywhere else.

Where is this idiotic society that you cents keep talking about? Why aren't your lax gun laws beating the bad guys?
>>
File: guns are used.png (7KB, 594x98px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns are used.png
7KB, 594x98px
>>717433677
kek, a source is a link to the webpage containing the data or the ISBN from a book. source without leads are worth nothing.

But I found a similar image to yours, but saying something quite different!
>>
>>717433913
You just havent had your mentally unstable moment yet. Give it time. Perhaps drink more.
>>
>>717429922
eurofag
>>
>>717433828
Again, if it's so easy why doesn't it ever happen?
>>
>>717432737
No, but why would niggers in chicago with unregistered weapons turn them into the government? Eg, with a gun ban all the niggers would still have guns...fucktard.
>>
File: Martin Bryant.jpg (38KB, 650x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Martin Bryant.jpg
38KB, 650x366px
>>717433888
LOL Australia

>morons vote in a literal weasel in 1995
>ausfags get cuckolded by two special forces soldiers pretending to be a "schizophrenic surfer" in 1996
>"hey, let's hand over our guns!" later that year
>strayans are now becoming increasingly powerless due to their stupid fucking gullibility
>"lil' johnny" proceeds to bend them over and give them a big old fucking over the next 11 years
>the public education system becomes a mess
>the aged care system becomes a mess
>the mental health system becomes a mess
>many farmers who faced the worst drought in Australia's history, commit suicide because the government withdrew subsidies needed to help get them through it
>opposition government is voted in
>they're no better
>2013, the most hilariously-inept "leader" in the history of the world is voted in
>he's an ex-boxer
>he stutters in public
>his programming is often glitchy
>he's broken promise after promise
>there are still strayans who defend him
>THEY STILL DEFEND HIM
>he's now been replaced by literally GOLDMAN SACHS: THE Prime Minister
>the mining exports will eventually make Australia a "third world" nation within 50 years
>mfw all Australians are absolutely fucking retarded and deserve to go the way of another totalitarian state, that being England

Stupid fucking Australians, you all deserve to be fucking shot
>>
whatta fack. i want to be american hero. I too want to own a uzi and machinegun. so sad, in finland we have stricter gun control, because shooting is kind a nice. hickok45 seem to have fun atleast.
government renew Finlands gun laws after school shootings in 2007 and 2008.
>>
It's like this. Basically everyone knows the gun laws are fucked. But they turn the blind eye cuz a couple of faggets really want them very badly.. Mainly cuz they are conservative fuckbois. it's sad this bored is alt right now. Like being a conservative fgt is cool.
>>
File: 43253231.gif (1MB, 223x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43253231.gif
1MB, 223x176px
>>717433934
>massacres

Mass shootings have been going down for the last 3 decades.

The only reason studies will starting showing that number going up now is because they changed the total number from i think 10+ to 3+.
>>
File: cmBMeeZ.jpg (70KB, 500x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cmBMeeZ.jpg
70KB, 500x335px
>>717433671

And here is where we have a fundamental difference in our opinions.

I do not have an irrational fear of inanimate objects based purely on what i think they were made to do.

If there is a madman out to kill me i care about the fact that he is out to kill me. the object he is using to try to kill me dose not make me any more or any less dead.
>>
>>717434008
Because guns are easier. But dont tell the americans, it triggers them.
>>
>>717433989
>drink
>implying I need alcohol to enjoy life or deal with bad shit
>>
>>717433411
You may be a responsible gun owner but a lot of people aren't. You realise that in places where they've banned guns like Australia you can still keep sporting rifles and shotguns. Just not something you can stuff in your pants to clear out the local African American church down the road
>>
OP here.
I love creating chaos on 4chan.
Bless you all. You provide me with hours of entertainment.

also >>717434119 I see what you did there
>>
>>717429922

because its easier to blame inanimate objects than it is to blame psychopaths for mass murders

thats why we wont admit there is a gun problem
>>
File: 1442705178756.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442705178756.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>>717434008
>Again, if it's so easy why doesn't it ever happen?

I don't know because I am not a terrorist you retarded cocksucker.

The ingredients required are easier to obtain that guns and ammo.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>717433963

And a quick look into those soruces prooves the subject matter of the pic to be wrong.

funny how that works.
>>
>>717433888
Are the 'gangbangers' the ones massacring schools and churches? And we did have 'gangbangers'. Asian refugees controlled the entire drug industry in Sydney and Melbourne in the 80s and 90s. And how exactly am I the condescending one? You literally just had a tantrum calling me a liberal.
>>
>>717434173
Dude why so tetchy? Im just looking for ways for you to have maximum enjoyment of your weapon.
>>
>>717433934
>Where is this idiotic society that you cents keep talking about? Why aren't your lax gun laws beating the bad guys?

In places like Chicago? We're obeying the law and not carrying weapons on us, idiot.
>>
>>717433922
Name one country which doesn't allow "anyone" to have guns. The Orlando shooter had a *professional* license. It was his job to carry a gun. In order to get that license he passed the same background and firearms training program the police go through.
>>
>>717431756
Second this. Ice seen pictures of British officers taking away bread knifes and calling it a weapon because some kid had it on him in the streets. Waste of a country.
>>
>>717434231
>I'm walking around in circles and have no idea how retarded I am.
>>
File: 1437490909053.jpg (47KB, 552x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437490909053.jpg
47KB, 552x410px
>>717434186
>Just not something you can stuff in your pants to clear out the local African American church down the road

>Semi-Auto

Same here bozo.
>>
>>717434115
I am not afraid of it, but you gotta admit, selling stuff that are made with the sole purpose to kill other living beings is not a good idea.

Of course you can kill people with a hammer, but I do not hear that many hammer related homicides.
>>
>>717434092
Ah so it's just a normal occurrence now, no need to worry.

Do you know how stupid it sounds when you cunts say stuff like "oh mass shootings are on the decline my good sir" when you're one of the few first world countries that has them at all?
>>
File: 1480397620775.png (343KB, 640x624px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480397620775.png
343KB, 640x624px
>>
File: 1463662215789.jpg (176KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463662215789.jpg
176KB, 900x506px
>>717434233
> Implying that you checked the sources.
>>
>>717433913

I once had a semi auto sporting rifle (commonly called an assault rifle by retards) that i forgot to lock up in my safe for a few days... its amazing it dident go on a rampage all on its own and rob a gas station!
>>
>>717434323
But look at his fucking guns. LOOK AT THEM.

Such a man. I bet he has a mighty penis.
>>
File: 46879400.gif (906KB, 500x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46879400.gif
906KB, 500x282px
>>717434323
>I'm walking around in circles and have no idea how retarded I am.

Projecting is what you are doing.
>>
Is this a a meme like "all americans are fat"? Or... "America isn't a country"

You know those jokes get old right?

literally older memes than doge, and pedobear but you keep posting it.

I have to ask, because Americans love our guns, do foreigners get propaganda in their countries that tell them America has a gun problem? Because we literally have no gun problem here. I know because I live here.

kthanks
>>
We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem. Checkmate, atheist.
>>
The gun problem extends from 3 problems.1)Niggers, they love to kill each other with them 2)No training course to buy one, really need a safety course to own one. 3) Gangs, they use them too.
Also doesn't help that suicides by gun get added to homicide stats constantly to push the lying liberal agenda
>>
>>717434115
Would you not be shit scared if there was a hydrogen bomb in your backyard?
It's not the bomb that's to blame!! It's the person dropping it right?
>>
>>717434256
>those types of people are responsible for 10x more gun deaths than every annual mass shooting.

" those types of people are responsible for 10x more gun deaths than every annual mass shooting."

And why do I get the notion you're condescending? Couldn't possibly be your "holier than thou" attitude, can it?
>>
>>717434422
>not knowing what projecting means
>>
>implying banning guns would do anything

How's that gun restriction working for France? Also notice that the most dangerous cities in America have the strictest gun control and highest gun violence. You're also forgetting the knife attack that happened in China.

>http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/

REDUCE KNIFE VIOLENCE. BAN ANYTHING THAT IS CAPABLE OF KILLING ANYONE.

>being this autistic
>>
>>717434267
How many criminals have you shot in the pursuit of justice? Because that's what it sounds like you're all campaigning for.
Isn't that what's being said? We need to be armed to fight criminals?

Where is that happening, I couldn't give a fuck about what you think of Chicago
>>
is nigger the reason why americans shoot so much pppl? then whose reason is that americans are so fucking fat?
>>
>>717434339
You don't hear about it because it won't push liberal agenda. Anything that happens with a gun gets blown out of proportion. A gun misfires due to safety fail "GUN SHOOTS OWNER, WHY WE SHOULD BAN GUNS FOR SAFETY"
Subtract suicides by guns from the stats and our gun death rate goes down a huge chunk.
>>
File: 1483345849936.jpg (68KB, 500x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483345849936.jpg
68KB, 500x800px
>>
File: 1476808482826.png (281KB, 529x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476808482826.png
281KB, 529x293px
>>717429922
people kill, not guns. My gun didnt kill anybody.
And murica have a shitskin problem (mostly nigger problem)
>>
>>717434368
>Ah so it's just a normal occurrence now, no need to worry.

You said that, not me.

>>>717434368
>Do you know how stupid it sounds when you cunts say stuff like "oh mass shootings are on the decline my good sir" when you're one of the few first world countries that has them at all?

Instead they run crowds over with trucks and blow people up.
>>
>>717434586
At least knives can butter toast or slice roast beef. What practical use is a gun in surburban seattle?
>>
>>717434339

Because the media dose not want to cover every single murder. But when a shooting happens it all over the news about gun violence and how we need to ban guns.
>>
>>717434463
Source? Something credible not taken off a site with an agenda? And you do realise when people say America has a gun control problem they aren't just referring to gun violence necessary? The fact that Americans take their right to own a gun as seriously as their right right to vote or speech is fucking terrifying and archaic as fuck. America has an unhealthy attitude towards firearms.
>>
>>717434475
>not knowing what projecting means

It's exactly what you are doing.

You were proven wrong very easily, then when you cannot defend your point you start asking questions that are irrelevant.

>OMG if guns and ammo are harder to get than over the counter shit than why don't we see more bombings and gas attacks.

Great argument.
>>
>>717434650
Great comparison, loved it. Only problem. Is I can count the times that a truck massacre has happened in recent history on one hand.
>>
>>717434698
to hunt rabbits or other little animals that you can cook to make food?
>>
>>717434723
Because they are teh tough guys and fuck you buddy.

USA USA USA USA
>>
The most deaths from falling objects comes from TVs.

>TV kills
>>
>>717434413

Gotta ask here.

What is it with anit gun people and their rampant love of dick?

I mean every single time guns are talked about its dicks this and dicks that and big dicks and small dicks. just dicks dicks dicks.

Why do anti gun people love talking about dicks so much?
>>
Guns are not the problem people are...
>>
>>717429922
We do admit there's a gun problem. The problem is ignorance about guns and gun laws, a lack of exposure to them being used responsibly, media glorification of a fictionalized, sterilized, "bang-he's-suddenly-dead" form of gun violence, moral outcries about outright bans over licensing the way we do automobiles, a focus on fearing guns instead of understanding them as the tools they are, and the biggest problem in America rearing its head in all topics by not teaching our kids about consequence, personal responsibility, and how to have some discipline while they're still young enough for those teachings to sink in.

Seriously, so many of my fellow libs are so irresponsible that they blame everything on anything they can so long as it avoids the idea that maybe they need to improve something about themselves and they all hate guns (despite playing the shit out of FPS games for some fucking reason), and while I agree with them on topics like environmentalism, equality (there is a point where equity becomes "fuck the guy who was better off before we got work done" and stops being valuable, can we stop when it hits that point please), and the idea of finding some middle ground between free market capitalism and social democracy. But they all get fucking buttflustered when I suggest that the strong Working Class needed for those systems to work might have to include us doing actual fucking jobs and keep them from all being professional artists and career students, or when I suggest maybe guns aren't the problem and that crazy people who were never taught how to be fucking chill are the problem.
>>
>>717434841
>hunt rabbits

In fucking suburbia?

OMG You are brainwashed.
>>
>>717434833
The point was, they will still find a way to do harm.
>>
>>717429922
oh fuggg :DDDDD ur rite!! :DDD Im mobin to cerbia :DDDDD
>>
>>717430706
So explain me why homicide rate is 7x higher than in Germany and prisoner rates around 20-30x.

> Inb4 niggers
>>
>>717434854
TV's =/= were built to fire metal into people to kill them.

Cleared it right up for me
>>
>>717434698
gun shooting in range could be fun and..wait a sec. what use is a that keyboard you use to make such a idiot comments?
>>
>>717434459

>It's not the bomb that's to blame!! It's the person dropping it right?

Uhhh. yes. a bomb dose not up and put itself in my backyard.
>>
>>717434813
How was I proven wrong? All I asked was if bombs are easier to make why aren't they used more frequently rather than guns. That's literally all I said.
>>
>>717434723
We want to keep are guns, we keep them Incase anything ever were to happen. Ex:Mass riots, Russia invade, tyrannical government. If we do ban them, we will be the biggest target for a tyrannical government. The only reason why our government fears us is our ability to arm foot soldiers with atleast a pistol. I know other counties would step in to stop the U.S from bombing its own citizens. We are a nation that never wants to be a victim of a horrible government. We want to be better armed so it's not like ww2 Germany, or Syria or any other place where millions of innocent were killed for their inability to defend themselves
>>
>>717434870
Because guns are machismo. Its all about mock bravado and projecting the tough cunt big swinging dick attitude. Penis envy and gun ownership correlation is high.
>>
>>717434987
neither was guns, first they were used to shoot firecrackers into the sky by the chinese
>>
>>717429922
>>717429922
>americans
>being not stupid
>ever

im polish btw
>>
>>717434459
As long as I knew no one was going to set it off, I'd have no reason to be afraid. It literally wouldn't explode unless someone armed it.
>>
>>717434930
well said
>>
>>717434947
Surely not nearly as available and effective as a literal killing machine. >>717434891
Problem is people won't change. That's why we had to stop wearing frontier six shooters into towns in the first place.
>>
>>717434610
These mass shootings you idiots keep ranting about always happen in GUN- FREE ZONES. They don't happen in Midwestern suburban neighborhoods, gun shows, or sporting goods stores. They happen at schools, nightclubs, and theaters.
>>
>>717435011
Strawman. If you have nothing, just admit it rather than make a fool.of yourself proving it.
>>
I own many guns. None of my man guns have magically killed anyone, nor have I used the guns to kill anyone. That's because I'm not an insane psychopath. Those are the kinds of people who murder.
>>
Murifag here. I freely admit the gun problem is huge. We shouldn't have to pay outlandish prices for automatic weapons. It's a scheme to prevent the citizenry from being able to afford them. Criminals illegally obtain and modify their weapons so this law does not apply to them. Gee. What other things are purposely manipulated and priced beyond the reach of the average Murican? Quality healthcare. Organic food. Safe housing.
>>
>>717434932

Do you think people hunt by going out on their back porch or something?

I love going down to texas and hunting with my brother or to florida and hunting with my uncle.
>>
File: 457683756456873564.jpg (110KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
457683756456873564.jpg
110KB, 716x1024px
>>717435034
>How was I proven wrong?

To buy guns you will need a background check.

To buy bomb parts/materials you don't.

To buy mustard gas materials you don't.

>All I asked was if bombs are easier to make why aren't they used more frequently rather than guns.

I am not an Anti Terrorism expert so I don't have those answers for you, but it is common knowledge that the materials are all easily obtainable over the counter.
>>
>>717434698
killing coyotes

>boom roasted
>>
>>717434698
>implying Seattle isn't filled with niggers

Self defense seems pretty practical. But that logic what practicality do knifes serve when there are now alternatives to cutting roast beef and buttering toast. Once upon a time, knifes never existed.
>>
>>717434932
rabbits live practically anywhere. night times you can see them in edge of city.
>>
>>717435171
I really wish this would be challenged. I want to see a couple of mass shooters rampage through a "Gun Zone" and watch the science happen
>>
>>717433934
We are a massive country compared to the rest of you european countries, of course we wil have more gross massacres. Add racial tensions and a large gang problem and then we now have terrorists to add to it. Shool shootings are the only things I can think of that would change and thats only if they werent really sure about doing it. Otherwise I learned how to make napalm in 4th grade, just a backpack full of that over some fellow students at lunch and you would get around the same death rate.
>>
America expects is citizens to to live among gun owners and to own and operate firearms. Any narrative about a problem is created by people who do not understand this. And if you refuse to understand this then you can emigrate (unfortunately NOBODY does this).
>>
>>717435076
It's true but the Chinese didn't turn guns into what they are today so yes the classification has changed. You wouldn't need a scope to fire a cracker in the air would you?
>>
>>717429922
You're right. We do have a gun problem here and I'll be the first to admit it.

There aren't enough of them.
>>
>>717435070

But i have never once though about how big someones dick was because of what gun they own. nor have i heard any gun owner ever talk about dicks because of guns.

It is always the anti gun people going on and on about dicks.
>>
>>717434981
Nigger culture in the u.s as a whole is different than anywhere in the world the liberals have them convinced anything they ever do wrong is not their fault but instead white man's fault and that they shouldn't worry of consequences. They live daily with a chip on their shoulder looking for problems. Most of these niggers also do not get their gun legally, it's easy to buy a pistol on the street that is stolen because it is hot or has been used in a crime. But niggers do not care. As long as they packing they feel like a real man. Niggers are what's hurting this country. Not black folk, no fucking degenerate niggers. Next in line after that are redneck white trailer trash, because they are the niggers of white people
>>
File: Bull Shit Faggot.jpg (174KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bull Shit Faggot.jpg
174KB, 2880x1620px
>>717435158
>That's why we had to stop wearing frontier six shooters into towns in the first place.

Gun-Free zones have higher gun crime rates that non gun-free zones. Chicago is a good example.

You are dead wrong.
>>
>>717434610
you are simply too stupid to argue with. Mass shootings that happen in schools and movie theaters and night clubs? Those are all gun free zones dumb fuck, where normal LAW ABIDING citizens aren't armed. Holy shit.
>>
>>717435193
it's fun to shoot. that's why. that's why you can also post your stupid comments.
>>
>>717435294
Your whole country is a gun zone you dick head.
>>
>>717434698
>What practical use is a gun in surburban seattle?

Answer: none of anyone's business really. They are legal and I want them. That's all anyone needs to know. I'll build furniture out of AR15s if I want, and wallpaper my house with glocks - because I can.
>>
>>717429922
What gun problem? We found a way to help the nignogs kill each other. Eurofags could take a lesson from us and apply it to their sand nigger problem. Sure, they come out and kill whites every once in a while but for most part, it's self contained.
>>
>>717435352
You don't need that keyboard to type on your computer either?

How about the government baby sitters takes it away? All because someone used a keyboard to beat his mom to death. Our law just doesn't punish gun owners that don't abuse the gun.
>>
>>717435294
there have been cases of gunmen getting shot by civilians/private security, it doesn't get as much news because there are so few casualties
>>
>>717432737
Santa can
>>
>>717435040
Jesus where do I even begin with this. First I'd like to give your post a title:
>Autism: The Post

>Russia invade
If Russia invades a bunch of rednecks with guns won't do shit.

>tyrannical government
Your government has drones, nukes, missiles, fighter jets, tanks and various other military grade equipment. Firearms won't stop the government doing shit.

>the only reason our government fears us is our ability to arm foot soldiers
Oh yes because the government wants nothing more than to eradicate the second amendment and enclave the American people

>other countries would step in to stop the U.S from bombing its own citizens.
Other countries haven't stepped in in other occasions so no they wouldn't.

>we are a nation that never wants to be a victim of a horrible government
You just elected Trump.

I'm sick of green texting but the rest of your post is absolute conspiratard gibberish.
>>
>>717435443
oh so a 12 yar old can take guns to school what is your country teaching you haha
>>
>>717433023
Too much logic. Cannot compute.
>>
>>717435294
Happens all the time. Just recently someone tried to stick up a gun store and was unsuccessful.
>>
File: No Blacks.jpg (63KB, 532x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No Blacks.jpg
63KB, 532x242px
>>717434981

Pic shows that while making up only %14 of the total population nig nogs make up %37+ of the prison population.

So yes... Niggers.

Just because you dont like the truth doesn't make it less true.
>>
>>717434723

love hearing people asking for a citation. this isn't a book report faggot. look shit up yourself or fuck off
>>
>>717434723
When some invading country attacks you and you have nothing but a knife to fend off 50 soldiers don't cry to Americans for help. You won't get it, and you will die defenseless.
>>
>>717435070

Why can't I just enjoy shooting at the range without some fucking faggot taking that attitude about it? Fuck you.
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5355.png (135KB, 240x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LeaksRUs_5355.png
135KB, 240x426px
I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf
>>
>>717435652
I shouldn't have to look it up. If statements and made as facts I expect credible sources to back them up. I'll just take what you said as utter, cunt gibberish and finally decide to go to bad. Have a good life. I hope your family isn't shot tomorrow.
>>
>>717435687
America: The Worlds Police

.... when it suits them or there is oil to be stolen.
>>
>>717435400
Jesus Christ it's on repeat with you people isn't it.
It's literally history repeating itself.
I'm not going to lecture you about your own country's history. That would be embarrassing.

I apologise for being too stupid to argue with. That must reflect poorly on you, someone who has not stopped replying.
>>
>>717433828
Chemicals needed dir that are most times observed and only sold to people which have an legit reason. For example for ANFO you need much Ammonium Nitrat. For APEX a lot of h202. With bin powder you sonst really make an bomb which is strong enough to kill a lot of people if it isnt very big
>>
>>717431170
What do you mean?
Everyone thinks of the children in b...

With their hands on their crotch.
>>
>>717435443
Your education failed you, retard.
>>
>>717435687
>what is a defense force for?
>>
File: 1437438486919.jpg (154KB, 380x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437438486919.jpg
154KB, 380x526px
>>717435527
>If Russia invades a bunch of rednecks with guns won't do shit.
Ya, American history says you are right.

>>>717435527
>Your government has drones, nukes, missiles, fighter jets, tanks and various other military grade equipment. Firearms won't stop the government doing shit.
Implying military members would back a Tyrannical government order to kill CIVILIANS.

>Oh yes because the government wants nothing more than to eradicate the second amendment and enclave the American people
Again, what has history taught us?

>You just elected Trump.
Wow, record corrected.
>>
>>717435616
>Pic shows that while making up only %14 of the total population nig nogs make up %37+ of the prison population.

In our modern PC world, that is because of racism. Leftists believe there is some law of nature that says if a group makes up a certain percentage of the population, then all statistics relating to that group should reflect that percentage. . . or muh racism.
>>
>>717435687
Kek, Charlie Hebdo happened and the cops didn't have any guns to protect anyone cause muh violence. They were literally forced to retreat while Muslims slaughtered people with ARs.

Again, how's that gun control working for France? Question is directed towards faggots.
>>
File: 1443189981370.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443189981370.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>717435798
>Not knowing what materials go into a pressure cooker bomb.

Just stop.
>>
>>717435527

>If Russia invades a bunch of rednecks with guns won't do shit.

Just like a bunch of goat farmers in the middle east right?

>Your government has drones, nukes, missiles, fighter jets, tanks and various other military grade equipment. Firearms won't stop the government doing shit.

I doubt anyone one person could stop the government no. but when even a small % of the population takes potshots it will have a very bad effect on moral.

And no the government will not drone strike or nuke a house.

>You just elected Trump.

because we were tired of 8 years of obama and we dident want to start WW3 with russia.
>>
>>717435509
If you hate your government that much move somewhere else.
It's obviously not the issue here mate so stop bitching about it. It's caused a number of deaths that has been considered unacceptable. There is no way that guns aren't going to be slowly but strongly regulated to a shadow of its current self
>>
File: 1478449991764.jpg (71KB, 669x669px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478449991764.jpg
71KB, 669x669px
>Another gun thread
>another train of libs getting rekt
>>
>>717432121
It's not NRA propaganda. Most guns on the street are obtained illegally and it by legal means. The poverty is of the chart. people that have jobs and making a liveing wage don't rob people.
>>
>>717435925
Pretty well actually. The levels of gun violence is very low.

Of course you quote one or two outliers and project them as the norm. That is the gullible american swallowing the propaganda way of looking at things.
>>
>>717435527
Rednecks have some of the most fun experience in this country from hunting, hunters in America would be considered one of the biggest army's in the world. Rednecks are extremely patriotic and would die for this land in a heart beat. U.S is head of the world to help people for human Rights so if they started bombing their own citizens other counties would immediately take the opportunity to stop the U.S since the U.S has always condemned others. A country also can not nukes itself unless they do not want to be around longer than 10 years. Yes the government has a lot more than guns, but they would not use drones or jets to slaughter millions as it would look horrible and many many soldiers would coup. Americans are raised on very strict Morales most of the time, so you have few soldiers that would willingly pull the trigger on citizens
As for electing trump, we have had years of Clinton bs and the world is the way it is from them, Hillary would of have a war with putin. We really don't want two major powers fighting as it forces people to pick sides.

Tl;Dr you barely know shit about the U.S or its citizens.
>>
>>717435586
But an asbergal revenge hungry kid can blow sandy hook away?
HE MUST HAVE GOT THAT GUN FROM OUTSIDE THE GUN FREE ZONE THAT SNEAKY CUNT.
>>
>>717429922
> Guns dont kill ppl
Yes ppl do

But america has an gun problem. You can buy in every other country guns too. Its just not as normal and you get better Background checks. Also you have to carry them locked and have them locked at home. You have to show that you know how to use them too (I already saw a lot of murricans with Photos where they had Finger in trigger or worser).

> Criminals anyway get guns
Why does an terrorist need to steal an Truck then?

> Summary
The gun problem is that murricans behave like fucking retards. No one else is giving little childs guns or gives the m as present or such shit. The ppl are just retarded and untrained and the culture Likes violence
>>
File: 1324987079654.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324987079654.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>717435798
What is a fertilizer bomb?
>>
>>717435859
>actually believes the American public could withstand a Russian invasion because muh guns

>implying military members would back a tyrannical government
if military members don't back a tyrannical government then why is there any need to be afraid of said government?

>what has history taught us?
idk, what has history taught us? I specifically remember a certain government going to war with its own people to actually stop slavery
>>
>>717436118
>One or two

All it takes is one example to show that guns could've saved those fruity faggots.
>>
>>717435925
The police carry guns you mongoloid. Jesus Christ are you that ignorant of other countries?

They shot the shit out of those mudslides two days later in a supermarket
>>
>>717436118

>Pretty well actually. The levels of gun violence is very low.

Keep taking in "not ISIS refuges" and get back to us in 10 years.
>>
>>717435984
Actually advocating terrorism
>>
>>717436176
Imagine if that school wasn't a gun free zone and a teacher or security guard with some experience with firearms was there. Isn't it possible that there would have been far fewer deaths?
>>
>>717436254

>Why does an terrorist need to steal an Truck then?

Because a truck costs just a little bit more then a gun.
>>
>>717436298
>idk, what has history taught us?
History tells us that an armed people needs to be disarmed before being controlled.

Can you think of a time this has happened?

lol
>>
>>717436332
>http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/07/unarmed-paris-police-retreated-from-terrorist-gunmen-video/
>>
>>717435984
Yes because the Middle East is a beacon of humanity that we should all strive towards emulating.
>>
>>717436405
Whoah ok I'll admit that there would have been fewer deaths when you admit that tighter regulations or a state wide ban would have stopped that kid from getting a gun in the first place.

We went from fewer deaths to no deaths, splendid
>>
>>717436254

>The ppl are just retarded and untrained and the culture Likes violence

Thats racist annon. we cant talk (truth) about redguards like that until trump is in office.
>>
>>717436405
Imagine if the teacher had steak knives!

Or even better, 2 steak knives in a nice split leather shoulder holster
>>
File: dragunov11.gif (39KB, 994x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragunov11.gif
39KB, 994x223px
>>717429922
I bought a couple of decent pistols to protect myself from the insane Trumpkins. I still need a good rifle. We're going to have a civil war with them eventually.
>>
>>717436474
>comparing 1940s Germany to 2017 America
>>
Another thread of 100s of replies to add to the pile. And not a single opinion has been changed, and I still own a pile of guns and there's nothing you can do about it. git mad.
>>
>>717436332

>They shot the shit out of those mudslides two days later in a supermarket
>2 days later

You do see the problem there right?
>>
>>717436384

>actually advocating what the founding fathers called for in the event of a tyrannical government taking power.
>>
>>717436588
We arent mad. We are just laughing at your inadequate penis
>>
>>717436600
You guys caught the Boston bomber on the same day right?
>>
>>717433550
Australia doesn't have the problem with the poor and health care likeamerica
>>
>>717436588
I'll send me kids to school worry free. And even if they were shot, my free health care would provide them with the best care available. Git mad.
>>
>>717436600
The dubs of truth
>>
>>717436298
>if military members don't back a tyrannical government then why is there any need to be afraid of said government?

DHS is not military, they have been buying billions of bullets over the last 8 years.

I doubt they took an Oath to defend the CONSTITUTION and the people from Tyranny.
>>
>>717436298
History has taught us Americans will die for their beliefs you pussy ass faggot.
God, guns, and freedom 3 words to describe America. I don't believe in a man in the sky but I damn sure believe in guns. A civil war as already fought, there would be another one over guns.
History has taught us that we as a nation are extremely powerful and influence just about everything, if we were to start fighting other nations would take that time to increase their borders. Russia might just make another trip into Europe, bye Poland was nice knowing you.
Americans defend their land, Americans refuse to be victims (of course it will still happen cause there are bad people) Americans have pride in their ability to be allowed to not be a helpless worker drone.
>>
>>717436670
>a bomb that they dont have to be there for
>is the same things as a gun
>>
>>717436499
But the deranged kid wanted to murder people, so again it's possible that he'd have done something else (pressure cooker bomb, drive a truck through the playground)
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 40



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.