[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone with fight experience on /b/? What's your opinion

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14

File: 1475224045821s.jpg (10KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1475224045821s.jpg
10KB, 250x186px
Anyone with fight experience on /b/?

What's your opinion on training in a disciplined manner vs just being a cunt with a lot of experience who just knows how to hurt other people? There's often different opinion on whether actually training a technique will give you an advantage over people who are "trained in the streets" if that makes any sense.

What category do you fall under and what's your take on this?
>>
I can't fight for shit. Everyone I've seen with martial arts training who's been in a fight has got their ass kicked. Only exception is boxers. They can fight. Angry street cunts are who I'd prefer to have my back, 'cos the experience means they can take a hit or realise they're bleeding without losing control and going full adrenaline splurge.
>>
>>717423502
Yeah, everyone is in control until they get punched in the face or so they say
>>
>>717423239
I worked a night club door for two years.
All you need is to train yourself not to be afraid of anything. After that you can take down anyone simply by being alert instead of hyped, watching body language instead of trying to remember stances and strikes, and use the most debilitating move first and end shit fast.
>>
>>717423239
Reading shit like this makes me suspect that OP is underage.

If someone is giving you shit and wants to fight, call the police. they'll get arrested, you press charges. If they keep it up, they'll be fined, go to jail, and lose. Easy win.

Only children worry about fights.
>>
>>717423702
Police isn't the problem, justice system is. The police may show up and arrest the person giving you shit but then they get released within months by some jewish judge and that only makes things worse.
>>
I have been in two fights.

Got my ass kicked both times.

I avoid fights.
>>
>>717423632
Right. Be quick and hurt them. I've seen guys taking 10+ blows to the face and still not going down, because this shit only hurts afterwards. Smashing your flat hand on someones ear, for example, hurts so fucking bad that the fight can be over with one move.
>>
>>717423936
>Smashing your flat hand on someones ear, for example, hurts so fucking bad that the fight can be over with one move.
That sounds painful af, you ever done that to someone or had it done to you?
>>
>>717424012
Done it to some people. It's risky, because it could cause permanent damage.
>>
>>717423821
Call the police a second time. Get a restraining order. Easy to do. Easy win.

Some Judges go easy on first offenders, that's cool. But they don't do so for second offenders. Some states have three strikes laws.

Better yet, once you've established a history with the aggressive person, you can shoot them with little, to no repercussions.

Like I said. Children worry about fights.
>>
>>717423936
Planning what you will do is a waste of effort, do what you have to at the time and dependant on the circumstance.
>>
>>717423239

Street fighting is all about suckerpunching and not getting suckerpunched.

Hit someone as hard as you can on the side of the head then kick them away from you, if they fall kick them in the ribcage if they don't fall run the fuck away, never fight someone who takes one to the temple and stays up for more.

Never fight someone who is in a group, you'll get seriously hurt, one on one even if they're mad as hell they stop when something looks wrong (twitching on the floor, blood rushing from ears etc) when ppl are in a pack they don't give a fuck and can beat you to death.

Honestly avoid fights, talk hard but don't do shit, that's what most people do anyway.
>>
I like to watch fights.. and I know a bunch of door guys.

Thugs (if you will) often just have a few moves that they've honed to perfection since the playground. Headbutts, sucker punches and so on. They don't mind striking first either. Once that first move lands they just press the advantage.

Best strategy is avoidance of course. Secondly, have a few 250 lbs buddies hanging about. If you want to learn something, learn The Fence.

Can't think of any particular martial art that gives you an advantage against that type of person.
>>
>>717423702
pussy
>>
>>717424129
The real problem comes from the repercussions of a fight, or getting the law involved to prevent it. Either the legal trouble, or the petty revenge crimes that can't be proved (like a keyed car.) Both cost money.
>>
I've been in a fight or two, had my nose broken. The first time that happens it might scare you with all the blood, but usually you just beat the shit out of each other for a bit, I've knocked people out that's a great feeling, all you have to do is control your fight/flight response and usually that's enough to win if you can stay detached from those feelings.
>>
>>717423239

if you want to learn how to fight on the street in a gym, learn muay thai

there's no fancy flying mantis bullshit, its basically kick boxing without the rules
>>
>>717424849
do you train?
>>
>>717424849

oh and spar with others! Spar lots. Then do proper fights in the ring

nothing can adequately prepare you for a street fight but this is a good start

Also, don't get into street fights. That shit gets out of hand fast, somebody might get upset and pull a knife and stab you to death in the heat of the moment..
>>
>>717423702
Thats called being a snitch and depending who you are snitching on will turn a 1v1 fight into a drive by a few years down the road. Dont follow this shit.
>>
>>717424923

I do train, yes, but i'm not a tall person. I've been in one street fight and i ran because the best fight is one you don't have

no matter what anyhard up kiddo says, it cannot end well

These street hoodlums have spent their entire lives fighting on the streets, meanwhile I've got a couple of fights to my name and that's it... They will beat me with experience or stab me if they can't beat me with fists.
>>
>>717425027

there's literally nothing to gain. The only person who wins a street fight is the lawyer who represents you afterwards

and maybe the doctors that treat you
>>
>>717423936
ah yes, i was waiting before the first krav maga street fighting armchair fighter comes out with his palm strikes and deadly elbows
>>
>>717425147

you can tell he's fuckin kakarot himself when he described it as a "move"
>>
>>717423239
I trained a lot of years, but before that I was a street fighter. I started training after a trained friend kicked my arse easily with less experience than I. The difference is absurd. Stick to the traine son.
>>
File: DSC_5589.jpg (108KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5589.jpg
108KB, 743x1000px
Experience generally beats technique.
Got my shit kicked a couple weeks ago even though I've been doing BJJ for 7 years. There's no rules in a street fight, and street thugs NEVER fight fair.
>>
>>717423239

>lot of experience

You mean getting your ass kicked a lot because youre inexperienced and don't train?

There's no difference of opinion. To fight well you need to train. You can either do it disciplined and save your nose in the short term, or you can do it while losing fights and look like a bag of meat by the time you're good.

It isn't like you can just wake up one day and choose to be an experienced street fighter.
>>
>>717425147
Never had any kind of training except getting in fights a lot in a very bad neighborhood when I was younger. But krav maga always sounded interesting.
>>
>>717423702
You think the police can teleport or some shit you dumb faggot. Sometimes you can't wait for backup.
>>
>>717423502
>>717423502
Martial arts is hit and miss yeah, I do kali and silat, but it has never set me up for fights the same way Boxing, Kickboxing and Thai boxing has!
>>
>>717423239
just go take mma classes. Anyone with a decent background in mma will smash anyone untrained in a street fight.

Inb4 someone says shit about how effective bullshit like krav maga is, any martial art where you dont spar is laughable.
>>
>>717423239
street fights have no rules and there is no honor. you do whatever it takes to win
>>
>>717423239
cunt with experience
fighting is stupid and pointless
>>
/glass him
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 384x384px
>>717423239
It helps to have a mix of the two. I've trained in aikedo and karate, but the training only goes halfway. They just help train muscle memory for certain movements, but you still have to learn to apply those movements to those of your opponent. Most techniques learnt are somewhat situational, and learning to where to apply them takes a fair amount of experience in actual fights. This is why you sometimes see "black belts" in various martial arts easily beaten by opponents with no formal training. It's likely because they have only had "soft sparring" and no actual fighting experience.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (32KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
32KB, 440x498px
>>717427596
>>
File: K1Po5.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
K1Po5.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>717427547
srupid? wow lame, say that again
>this is related to post
>>
>>717423239
Don't attack a group single handedly.
They WILL hospitalize you.
Also, don't hit one of the women in the group.
They probably wouldn't have hospitalized me if I hadn't felt it necessary to pull off a sweet combo and punch the young lady in the eye.
To be fair, they were all being loud and rude.
>>
>>717428140
Why did you target the girl tho?
>>
I got into a few fights when I was younger, I'm 30 now and haven't had one since what.. 17 or 16? I got my ass kicked because I kept rushing at the guy and he kept kicking me in the chest. Probably trained in something but I deserved it cause I was being a mouthy faggot.

The other times when I was even younger (retaliating to bullies and such) I just didn't give a fuck and played dirty. I threw chairs, I hit with rocks, I bit them on the wrist and one time clamped down harder as he was punching my head trying to make me let go. I "won" most of those because i fought in a very self-destructive manner, so not exactly a win as such.

From what I've seen, streetfighting will always trump martial arts unless you literally train everyday and it being your passion. Anyone who takes up martial arts and doesn't make it their entire life is better served by shit like boxing or dirty fighting.
>>
>>717423239
I've seen both, best friends brother has multiple assaults, never trained a day in his life, has been bottled and had stitches, been knocked out plenty of times, 220lbs 6'2, seen him get into at least 10 bar fights in person and have seen him win almost every fight he gets into, there are martial arts, then there is being physically gifted, I think both help
>>
>>717428236
Not because she was a girl, in the flurry of my jumping in and punching cunts, her face happened to be within punch range, and I spooked, realizing the dilemma I had placed myself in. They went from wtf to swarm in a second after the connect and scream :s
>>
>>717428441
>220lbs 6'2
fuck that's huge, is all that lean mass or just fat?
>>
>>717428675
Not him but in a fight it hardly matters, dude sounds fucking big and that mass will help you smash the daylights out of most people. Even if it's all fat, you can legit bodyslam a motherfucker into a coma.
>>
Well as movies have taught us (as they are the definitive guide to how to live your own life), in order to win a fight, you have to be the calmer, grizzled trained fighter who a group of angry ruffians underestimate but then gets their asses kicked by. In other words you need to become like Liam Neeson or Michael jail white or something.
>>
The best thing you can do is not get caught out, as the first hit can all too often win a fight.

Back in February I got into an argument with some cunt. Out of nowhere he headbutts me in the face- and at that point I'm already on the bottom foot before it's really began. Keep in mind that I was quite a bit larger than him, but it doesn't really matter because I wasn't expecting it.

Firstly, try to avoid fighting, because sometimes they're going to be carrying a knife, and if they are things are going to be very bad for you. If you need to fight, don't let them catch you off guard. If you ever need to just get out of a situation, a good call is to try to grab somebody by both ears and knee them in the face and then just leaving. You need to watch out for not just them, but their friends.
>>
been in few fights. won and lost. learn how to fight on the street not martial arts
>>
>>717429153
What happened after he headbutted you? Such a pussy move.
>>
>>717424222

>Hit someone as hard as you can on the side of the head then kick them away from you, if they fall kick them in the ribcage if they don't fall run the fuck away, never fight someone who takes one to the temple and stays up for more.

Theres nothing fucking worse than doing this! You give them your hardest fucking crack to the temple or jaw and they just shake it off and carry on.

It's happened once to me and I got my head kicked in, If I did that shit again and someone stood there I'd be on my toes. Fuck pride than havning my head stomped into a curb again.
>>
>>717429295
Sure but even if you don't formally train anything I assume you still need to be somewhat fit to do well in street fights
>>
>>717429317
>It's happened once to me
story?
>>
>>717429350
so learn mma or something that gives you all round training. ive done boxing, kickboxing and taekwondoe and in a street fight there useless
>>
>>717429416

>General night out
>Was at the pub getting a drink
>People think I'm an easy target and give me shit for long hair
>gang of lads start taking the piss
>mouthy little cunt gets too close so throw him out the way
>3 of them jump me bar the biggest one
>Luckily there all bitch and I throw em about before bouncer comes and throws us all out
>Think fuck about to get jumped by 3 lads and this big black cunt
>Luckily drop 2 of them then Jon Coffey steps up.
>Hit him as hard as I can (Which is pretty hard) clean on the jaw.
>Looks at me like with a look that says "that's not gunna quite cut it".
>FUCK!
>Gives me one of the hardest punches I've took
>He walks away and the 3 fucking bitches who gave me shit originally started stomping my head in.
>Booting me in the head and the stamping on my head
>woke up casuality

Really fucked me up tbh I got £8000+ Compo though and I've only peiced the back end of the story from my mates who where in the bar and came out after.
They saw them stomping on me and dived in. My mate was talking to the black kid who apparently is someone you don't fuck with, He did say he didn't want to hit me cause his mates where being little cunts and causing shit and he has to sort it out. But cause I lost my rag and though hit the fucking big one the hardest he just had to crack me.

Happended in Liverpool. Hence why I fucking hate scousers.
>>
>>717430059
did he hit you so hard that you can't speak english? why do you fuckers use a slang term every other word...
>>
>>717423239
Nobody on 4chan, especially /b/, has ever been in a fight. Most of the people on here would freak out when someone tried to hug them.
>>
>>717431339
>amerinigger gets triggered when he realizes he isn't a special snowflakes and other countries have slangs that weren't created by some hollywood kike or a rapping baboon

kek
>>
>>717423502
My dad was a boxer in the UK Air force team, he was quite good. And even he will admit that it doesn't really help in a street fight, only a few punches are thrown before it goes to wrestling, but I suppose if you throw a killer punch early on it does help alot.
>>
>>717431522
kek, nailed him
>>
>>717431413
kek
>>
>>717423239
I practise Krav Maga. I teaches you how to punch, assess and react to dangerous situations, and how to go gorilla mode in fight scenarios. I'm probably still gonna get hurt if a fuck huge street thug starts swinging
>>
I'll never start a fight intentionally, but lately i've been getting this urge to fuck someone up.

I just want someone to do something really stupid and wild so i can beat the living fuck out of them and feel their face crush beneath my knuckles. Fuck it would feel good.

Anyone else get this feeling?
>>
I get into fights every now and then. Used to box, not much more. I'm 6'3 and around 17 stone. It doesn't matter how big you are or how much you go to the gym, drunk fools will still come at you.

Been arrested more than a few times, been to court more than a few times, you know where this is going.

Having a record for fighting really does create boundaries with employment, family, ect. My last fight was 3 week ago, and although I won, I could only fear being caught, even if it's not my fault.

If you want advice on ending a fight quickly, jab straight at the nose. A broken nose will make the eyes run, thus making it easy for yourself. Or run like others have said.

I live in a rough area so it's expected, but nothing good ever comes from fighting. When I was younger it was just about all that mattered, now it seems to find me no matter where I try to hide. I still believe personally that everyone should have their arse kicked at least once good and proper, it's a humbling life experience, that doesn't cost much and teaches you far more than most school lectures.
>>
techniques are experience if practiced in real life situations. training weather its in the fire or in a school are equal to each other ive seen many and i mean many trained fighters fall to street fights because the trained fighters trained in schools with safty and no real threat the street fighters have self techniques and real life expereince that being said if you rip somebody out of the ring thats been in there 200 or so hours against somebody thats been fighting there whole life thats a fight i would question the outcome to
>>
>>717433973
>I'm 6'3 and around 17 stone
fuck you must be strong as a motherfucker

Do you have people coming at you randomly or is it usually people who had previous beef with you trying to settle things?
>>
>>717434154
the only difference being a street fighter has no way to correct his mistakes and might really develop bad techiques and a trained fighter will be able to take advantage of that
>>
>>717428675
lean, he sort of a genetic freak of nature but he's cursed by being a ginger and having anger problems
>>
>>717434577
How did he lose his fights? Was he outnumbered or just caught by surprise?
>>
>>717434577
muscle and size have nothing to do with fighting its all about pain tollerance and will power skill is prevalent experince and technique as well but size just slows u down and makes u easy to beat specially stronger oppnents large meat heads are by far the easiest oppnents to beat there slow over confident and when they get hurt they give up right away due to brused ego's
>>
>>717434803
ive been in a obscene ammount of fights both b4 i was trained and after multi oppnent and single ive lost dozens and won dozens and its always the same with most ppl 1 monkey swing from right hand u can win 90% of ur fights by putting ur left hand up
>>
>>717435045
anyways the long and short of it is training not training a 5 year old can knock out or beat a 30 year old a 100lbs woman can overpower a 200lbs the reason they can do this is because you think fighting is like on tv and like hollywood shows you but when you really get in a fight and see what its really like u realize everything you think you know is assbackwards
>>
>training in a disciplined manner
that's for fucking pussies

You learn physical shit through experience. You learn how to land hits and how to take them by just getting into fights.
That discipline faggotry is on par with trying to read a book on how to fight. You should be chastised for even asking the question.
>>
>>717434654
he got bottled once at a party, I didn't see it happen but I got to see him in the hospital right after it happened and he got about 50 stitches, also one night at a club he got into a fight with a tall white guy who knocked him out, also seen him fight a guy start winning and get jumped by another guy and dropped, but mostly my experiences since I was 14 hanging around my best friend when his brother gets in fights he usually just rapes who ever he is fighting and he's a huge prick and unpleasant to be around, we try to avoid going out with him if we can cause he starts shit all the time and easily gets pissed off and it gets worse when he drinks
>>
File: IMG_7920.jpg (500KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7920.jpg
500KB, 1242x2208px
Wrestled 5 years, did boxing for about one year, and jiu jitsu for 2. I am never one for violence, but always ready to retaliate if I feel threatened. Pic related, me in the middle with a varsity jacket and bottom pic of me slamming a nigger head first into a mat that's only one inch thick
>>
>>717434803
lol, k then, keep telling yourself that, there's a reason featherweights don't fight heavy weights and why women don't fight men
>>
I've had quite a few fights and I've won the majority and I've found being in control of my aggression is the biggest factor of winning. I. used to play rugby at a high level but I'm from the wrong background to make it proffesionally. On a rugby pitch thetes no hiding place and you learn how to take massive punishment fitness and strength wise it helped massively. Lenny mclain probably the best bare knuckle fighter ever said he'd only train for a few minutes because when you have a tear up that's all it lasts. This is totally true but don't ever think you can anticipate what an opponent is going to do and don't ever be less aggressive than opponent also if it really goes off big time be prepared to do whatever it takes to win other than that don't get in fights it's a proper mugs game
>>
>>717435751
Looking strong fam.
Wrestling is one tough sport, is there much rivalry between athletes?
>>
>>717435904
>rugby
badass, what position?
>>
>>717436010
I started as a prop when about 13 then went to flanker as I used to tackle hard but im not the biggest and I was a county champion sprinter so I ended up playing centre. It was while I played centre pro clubs started to have a look at me
>>
I was in a couple fights prior to becoming an adult. I only lost/tied a fight once.
Every fight can get dirty. I had to bite someones finger once, particularly cause he put it in my mouth. I had to pull on someones chain once too even though I felt bad it scratched his neck. I used a blunt object to end getting jumped instantly by hitting 1 guy over the head and also picked up a chair before to keep someone with a knife away.
Fights are unpredictable and should be avoided and run from, but if you have to do it, think like jackie chan and be resourceful.

I'm far from disciplined, but I took a few years of various entry level martial arts.
The best training I do is shadow boxing, exercise(which I get from my job), and sparring. A school with a dojo might be worth the money or just get equipment and spar with friends. Its a game just meant to make contact. You experience real movements that up your reaction to certain situations.
>>
>>717435927
Yeah it's highly competitive bro. Nothing ever made my adrenaline higher than the when you are in a gym with everyone watching you wrestle someone. The opposing team watching, your team watching. Coaches yelling over each other to be heard but I could never hear shit with those head gears on.
>>
>>717436010
I played a lot at full back as well I fucking loved playing full back
>>
>>717423239
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNTF86JZN8
>>
>>717436255
>>717436337
fullback is a fucking brutal position, gets you fit as fuck tho
>>
>>717436290
Is it true roid abuse is rampant in the sport? Seems a bit unfair if you're natty tbh.
Also you ever used your skills in the streets?
>>
once i was in la and i saw this basketball american on pcp or meth or something...

idk but he was fuckin up the cops something fierce, and it didn't look like he had too much professional experience.
>>
>>717436488
Yes there are roiders, i never could though because i was losing like 15lbs to compete at 160lbs. I just used creatine, and protien shakes along with amino acids. I'm big into lifting weights now and have though about using, but i've been told you never enjoy natty training again once you start which i'm afraid of because I don't plan on using for ever haha. As far as street fights boxing has helped the most. I don't like to grapple in street fights, it's all about the hands my man!!
>>
>>717436433
You obviously must have played ha. Believe it or not it was the England manager at the time who suggested u should play full back. About 40 of the best young prospects in England got invited for a week's training with him at maiden castle in Durham. We all stayed at Hatfield college residential buildings. It was one of the best weeks of my life.
>>
>>717436290
>Nothing ever made my adrenaline higher than the when you are in a gym with everyone watching you wrestle someone.
It must feel like shit to lose in that situation
>>
>>717436826
I play fullback or outside centre, playing for newcastle uni 1st right now
>>
>>717436734
How did your street fights go? won them?
>>
>>717436845
Hell yeah it does, only makes you more determind at practice though. I've been whipped quite a few times. It's just part of the sport, I couldn't imagine losing in an arena like what the UFC is held in. That would suck harder than a gymnasium
>>
>>717436920
Jesus what a coincidence that's mental where are you playing as I'm local and I know all of the pitches around there and I was working at the uni a few months ago at the new science block opposite haymarket
>>
>>717436948
I've won them all except one 5-1 in total. The loss was actually to my team mate who wrestled also, he just got the best of me that time, we were fighting over weed or something stupid like that and made up a few days later. He hit me in my jaw and i'll never forget that pain. He was black, i hit him in the nose but everyone knows black peoples noses are flat asf so it didn't phase him
>>
>>717437177
Usually play either in Heaton or Cochrane Park, depending on the day of the week.
>>
>>717436920
It's also amazing that you play outside centre and full back you have all of my respect for playing the game only rugby players know what rugby players go through. I used to play sevens a lot as well. Now that IS brutal and fast I'm guessing you will play it with you being an outside centre or full back
>>
>>717437616
Yes I play sevens, it's fucking gruelling especially because part of the season overlaps with exams. I still love it though, a lot more challenging.
>>
>>717437804
I thought you might, first game I played my opponent had 3 or 4 stone on me but I was a lot quicker when he finally got me he raked his studs from the back of my head to the back of my right knee. Welcome to sevens haha never to be forgotten. Cochrane Park is beside Heaton cemetery isn't it?
>>
>>717438319
sounds like birmingham met play style

and yeah it's by the cemetary, a good walk from chillingham
>>
Most people making these posts and asking for guidance must have insecurities or something. There are two things to remember. You either try a martial art with a lot of sparring and not just learning techniques like little kids or you master the easiest combo ever.
From your guard stance* - without your arms raised and covering your head like a retard - you hit your opponent in the head - ear is better - with your left hand. Then you hit him in the nose with your right hand. If he's not crying on the floor you run away or kick him in the nuts if you're autistic enough.

Guard without your hands raised is basically standing with your left foot forward and with other a little bit backwards.
>>
Ive been training/competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for over 5 years. If they dont have a gun, I'd fucking wreck some untrained guy with street fighting experience... aka "I got lucky in a fight and landed one clean punch out of twenty"

People think its all ground fighting and don't realize you can do a significant number of techniques standing.
>>
>>717438576
It's been good to speak I wish you well in your future and have great new year. I'm an oldfag now and I have a daughter in her first year at Northumbria uni Im still in decent shape though the discipline of rugby I have to thank for that. As you will know I've got a few lumps and scars to show for my exploits
>>
>>717439541
Alright m8 nice talking, hit me up on kik sometime davidipsw maybe we can go for a pint sometime
>>
>>717423239

i've always grown up fighting. i was half of an identical twin and one friend joked that" youve been fighting since conception" made me think.

im not a big guy and i speak well and try and talk myself out of situations. unfortunately a lot of people see me as a target because of these things.
Long and short theres no experience to set you up to know how to fight than being in one. its why boxers get in the ring to train, and martial artists spar. they try to simulate a fight as closely as possible.
The hard thing to do in a fight is stay calm. adrenalin is in essence your bodies combat drug, but it'll also make you run, loosen your bowels if you dont see it for what it is.
once adrenalin kicks in you can lose focus and start getting onto old habits. trick is stay calm. if someone is swinging a long weapon at you, step in rather than step back. remember that a punch during a fight wont hurt as much as afterward. never get knocked down.
a dodged punch is sometimes better than a blocked one, it'll make someone lose their fight.
>>
>>717439895
That would be great another coincidence it looks like we have the same name
>>
>>717435789

When your talking professional or sanctioned matches, ya they break up weight classes because with relative skill, size matters.

When it come to skilled vs unskilled, size matters A LOT less.

Where I train BJJ, all the musclebound roidheads think they're tough when they come in for a class, but dont show up again when they gas out and get wrecked by a skinny white belt with like a year on the mat.
>>
>>717423239
I've boxed for 6 years, had 2 fights in the street since starting. Once, a guy swung a hook at me from the side and I blocked it which made him calm down and walk away. I work for the government so didn't bother swinging back. Another was with a friend, he swung at my and missed so I gave him a shot to his ribs and he crumbled.

If somebody was to wrestle with me I'd get whooped no doubt though
>>
>>717423239

Well what you have to understand is that in the streets people don't fight with rules amd a referee to stop you when it gets nasty. On the street either you fuck him up quick or the other person fucks you up, It's usually very quick and in general there is no sense of honour in it.

I used to be a number two day fighter in a jail, Asset in a biker chaptor I care not to mention and I used to fight for money (dirty money) I am not very proud of it nor do I take pride in what I have done.

But here is my word of wisdom if you would call it that, Get the fucker down as quick as you can with whatever you can, use knives, stun guns or even a gun if the need is desperate. Never let someone get the jump on you, If you can see someome wants to get all up on you just take the fucker out before he shit talks you and sucker punches you, Get him before he even speaks.

And remember above all else, when you are fighting for your life, then fucking fight for your life, don't be a pissy about it.
>>
>>717440231

Coolstorybro.jpg
>>
>>717423239
I've gotten into several fights in my life and I can tell you training doesn't mean everything. It all comes down to who wants to Win/has the Will.

Ive never lost a fight yet, but I've come close once fighting a troupe of chimps in a bathroom stall.

I'm not an expert, but I've been learning wrestling (not wwe bullshit) and boxing for almost 7 years now. Kung-fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do its all fancy bullshit that doesnt ever work in a real fight. You never get an opportunity to start flailing your legs around..
>>
>>717440211
just to follow up. To answer your question, yes it helps and yes having hours of sparring practice can prepare you and help you keep your nerve in a fighting situation. But sparring only prepares you for whatever martial art you're following(unless MMA). "street hardened" doesn't mean shit, unless they're trained theyre probably using poor technique but they might be carrying a knife or whatever if they're "tough" which would be the only advantage they'd have
>>
>>717440551
what a pile of shit. You're telling me that muay thai wouldn't teach you how to counter/throw a real punch/kick? Of course it works in a fight you fucking retard
>>
File: 005.jpg (629KB, 1371x2131px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
629KB, 1371x2131px
i rely on experiance..ive kicked a fair share of asses of so called '' trained fighters'' but in my opinion if youre not all hyped up and nervous but collected and in control of what youre getting into ,then experience ussually wins..ive only got a good whooping 3 times from trained dudes..all others though are a walk in the park...

pic related-- me
>>
>>717440861
Throw a kick and see what happens in a real fight, faggot ass bitch.

Your ass is going down to the ground where you'll probably be btfo by 10 niggers and some trannies screaming white male over and over again.

Muay Thai teaching good punching vs Boxing? HAH! Ya, fucking alright, moran.

Fukken dumb Gook loving nigger.
>>
I got bullied early and I developed dirty tricks and a thousand yard stare so I've never had to fight since
>>
>>717441042
wtf are you putting muai thai against boxing for? I agree with your point but it's irrelevant to your initial point which said muai thai is useless IRL
>>
>>717423239

1. be aggressive

Keep eyes on opponent

distract the opponent

disable or be disabled

5. vary the attack to fit the situation

turn the defense into an unrelenting attack

feel superior to opponent regardless of the latter size or evidence of strength

you know you have little time to stop and think when engaging in hand to hand combat, therefore your actions must be automatic

remember, attack aggressively, with one purpose in mind, to kill.
>>
File: 1481418961052.jpg (69KB, 418x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481418961052.jpg
69KB, 418x462px
>>717441247
Muay Thai is for beating up little women or manlets who have never made a fist in their life and only automatic response is to shield their head/face and leave their torso open. It's all for show.

>Gook
>>
File: Bigby.png (565KB, 505x654px) Image search: [Google]
Bigby.png
565KB, 505x654px
>>717427880
>Glass this fellow, offer him a nice drink after all the shit that went down
>Proceed to smash him in the face with a pint glass and then rip another guys arm off

What the fuck, bigby?
>>
>>717423239
I used to start fights a lot back when I drank. Eventually I had to quit drinking, and getting your teeth knocked out when you're sober and can actually feel it, pretty much sucks, so I quit fighting then.

Still, nothing I ever enjoyed more than taking out an unhappy childhoods anger and aggression on some cocky dipshit fratboys face right in front of his cunty princess gf.

OP, if you're gonna fight, don't fight a drinker.
>>
File: eyecutout.jpg (266KB, 794x1023px) Image search: [Google]
eyecutout.jpg
266KB, 794x1023px
headbutts and the old 1 2 are how to win
you have to end the fight as quickly as possible
always get the first punch in
>>
>>717442415
is that you in the pic? if so myron forearms
>>
File: tony6.jpg (42KB, 315x349px) Image search: [Google]
tony6.jpg
42KB, 315x349px
>>717442646
thx
>>
>>717442717
Whats the banner behind you?
also what's with the mask lol
>>
File: tony.jpg (116KB, 887x1178px) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
116KB, 887x1178px
>>717442802
from a hotline miami cosplay I did of tony the tiger
>>
File: Jacket.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jacket.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>717442866
DID SOMEONE SAY BRUTAL RUSSKI MURDERIN'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPjjUkpT3GE
>>
>>717442286
This.

It helps to have the right amount of booze in you, so you don't feel fatigue from the hits, but not so much you're slow.
>>
>>717424222

You're a faggot. Sucker-punching someone is the biggest pussy-ass move ever. If you did that around people I know - even YOUR friends would give you a beatdown. Bad form.

If you need to do this, keep your fucking mouth shut and walk away.
>>
>>717435751
was that ware co Georgia by any chance?
and are you from Camden?
>>
>>717436845
it does.
>>
>>717444130
Is it the embarrassment?
>>
File: Green mile.jpg (33KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Green mile.jpg
33KB, 480x320px
>>717430059
>John coffey

Rip Michael clarke duncan, you big beautiful nigger ;_;
>>
>>717444041
Yes, why?
>>
>>717442802
it's hotline miami reference you fuckin retard
>>
>>717443567
best fucking soundtracks fam
>>
>>717445015
Sorry I don't really watch TV, mormon family.
>>
>>717445134
>TV
fucking kill yourself lmao
>>
>>717431617
>if you throw a killer punch early on it does help alot.

this

end of thread.
>>
I've been in one serious street fight in my 53 years. So I have limited experience. What I have observed, however, is that the one that fights like there are no consequences wins. The more civilized and the more you have to lose, the more you hold back to avoid all the possible consequences. So you get your ass kicked. I don't get challenged much at 53 (I played left tackle in a ACC D-I school) but my philosophy has been: go total apeshit. The one with the explosive aggression wins. Fight to kill, without regard to any rules, and you'll win.
>>
>>717423239
I have experience in both.
There are things you can learn in a street fight vs on the mat.
The problem with fighting formally is there are a set of rules and you're usually fighting someone that has trained similarly.
Depending on what martial art you take, as well as your psychological standing, you may only seem good in the fight gym but in a real fight you'd get fucked up.
Then again, when you're fighting some random blow Joe on the street, there is a chance they don't know what they're doing so, if you're trained in mma, there are some cool things you can probably get away with vs if you're fighting someone who knows what they're doing. There's sometimes no one there to even break up the fight or even make sure it's fair. Hehe.

Anyway, it really depends on many factors. My advice to any fucking would be fighters would be to stay away from Hollywood movie fighting, video game fighting, and especially anime. All of that shit is highly unrealistic and stupid. A fight is ugly and straight to the point, and there's always a chance you'll get fucked up. If you really know that shit, you'll have an upper hand in any fight. You gotta be down to earth. You pick and choose your fights. They're all dangerous. You never know what can happen when you really get down in the real world.
>>
>>717423502
i did 5 years of muay thai and and 2-3 years of greco wrestling when i was younger. i have to imagine it helped me out a few times.
>>
>>717445629
What do you train?
>>
>>717423239
Training is important.

But you need actual fight experience too.
>>
>>717433973
>and teaches you far more than most school lectures.

actually these lectures drive you way further from street fights than any tough physical training...
>>
>>717424129
Calling the cops is what feminine men do.
>>
>>717423239
Nothing ends a fight like a kick in the balls and clapping their ears when they double over or some good ol' Mace.
>>
>>717445746
Mui thai, bjj. I'm not pro, but I can get down when I need to vs the average person. I'm still really fucking amateur honestly, but I used to fight a lot.
As a kid I did tae kwon do and tried to use it in a backyard fight and learned the hard way that fancy shit don't work against mma. Where I'm from mma is king cause everyone and their grandma practiced it at some point.
>>
>>717446142

This is stupid. By the time you reach for those spots you are already down in your own blood.
12yo
>>
>>717431413
>projecting
Not everybody's an autistic NEET like you anon.
>>
>>717446280
But anon, this site's for 18+ exclusively.
Unless you're a manlet with baby legs, you can get off a kick before they can get a punch in.
>>
>>717423239
I spent several years training. BJJ, Krav Maga, karate and judo as a kid. The best lesson it all teaches is in the repetition, the controlling of your adrenaline so that you think like a game of chess. Honestly though? In a street fight there are no rules, so it's not a 100 percent guarantee any training is going to pay off like you think. Then again, most also teach you self awareness, so I haven't been in a street fight since I was a kid. I've got nothing to prove over a few words.

I recommend Krav Maga for self protection though.
>>
I've trained for years. Muay Thai, BJJ, boxing and Krav Maga. You only have so many fights in you and it's rare that you will have a fair fight.
Best advice is get you arms in the air in the 'surrender' position and try to defuse the situation. If that doesn't work your arms are in a good place to defend yourself. A cheeky elbow to the nose is really effective.
When you can run then do so. No benefit sticking around so they can attack again.
If you do have to fight then fight to kill. Worry about the law if you survive later
>>
>>717446576
>and it's rare that you will have a fair fight.
so from your experience, what kind of unfair tactics do people use?
>>
>>717423239
It's a little of both, formal training is kind of like learning an instrument; you can learn to make a sound and read music, but unless you're actually paying attention and thinking for yourself you can't improv. Formal martial arts training can teach you a lot very quickly about things like weight management, how to make and break grabs, how to work with an opponent, shit like that, but it doesn't help if you don't really think about how to use it. You can get really far in a formal setting and still not really know how to fight, just how to go through the motions. And on the other hand, you can know and understand a shitload about fighting, but without experience you're going to have a rough time. A lot of the things brawlers learn over time is stuff martial arts can teach you in a structured environment.

Bottom line though, if you're getting in a tussel with your average meathead, you've just got to hit them harder first. Training and experience will teach you how to do that better.
>>
>>717445542

I agree with that too.
>>
>>717446659
hair pulling, biting...
>>
>>717423702
Last line is the truth.
>>
There's a webm of that asian little guy going apeshit he even remove his pants to end totally naked. As a preparation to his fight. The fight ends up not occurring for obvious reasons
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.