[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is to address Terri Lynn Cochran and the people she had

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 52

This is to address Terri Lynn Cochran and the people she had help steal my belongings, in particular the asshole in the red pick up truck I know who you are and what the both of you did is illegal. Teri Cochrane is my aunt I'm her niece my name is Raven Cochran. I lived at the home across the street from her for the last 8 years. She was very upset over not receiving rent for the first several years that I lived there but my X was the one who was making the money and paying all the bills and he didn't appreciate the fact that she would not remove her junk off the property which took up the whole back end of the house not to mention she was not in a position to be a landlord because to be a landlord you have to be able to fix problems with the home which she could not do. However I still felt it was right to give the woman some rent money and so once I became employed I started paying her rent money every month. she would get pissed because she would have to wait a couple of days for her rent money after the first of the month but that's because I did not have a car to drive myself to an ATM machine to draw off the rent money she could have given me a ride instead she was a complete asshole about it.
>>
>>717399165
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1431831817021.jpg (63KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
1431831817021.jpg
63KB, 960x854px
>>717399165

lol you showed them
>>
>ATM machine
>automated teller machine machine
>>
Terri Lynn Cochran is just angry because she did not get what she thought she should have got for rent but as I said when you cannot be a landlord you cannot fix any problems wrong with the house and not to mention I also paid the property taxes how much do you think you should get for a rundown dilapidated slum dwelling. Teri Cochrane you're a miserable human being and I don't mind telling the whole damn world about it you're welcome to post your own article with your side but I suspect you won't do that cuz you don't have a side.
>>
She was mad at me even though I had no hand in it I was 8 months pregnant my ex wouldn't'let me touch any of that disgusting stuff and she was angry about junk that had been sitting in that house for 50 plus years because she's a hoarder she can't even move around in her own house. the conditions she keeps her animals in are deplorable and the Humane Society has been to her residence I can't tell you how many times. She's a bitter woman just like her mother was she's two-faced she talks about her own family like their dogs and puts herself up on some kind of moral High Ground when she's got no place in the world to do that. To the dumbass in the red pickup truck I would advise you to stay the hell out of Affairs that you don't know anything about.
>>
File: fuck the bunny.jpg (97KB, 889x625px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the bunny.jpg
97KB, 889x625px
Fuck the bunny
>>
You're completely stupid for involving yourself in that and you could face criminal charges and so could she I don't care what she tells you she's Lame in the head. I suspect you probably had some alternative motive for involving yourself in that and I doubt very seriously it's your caring for her. Terri Lynn Cochran is just angry because she did not get what she thought she should have got for rent but as I said when you cannot be a landlord you cannot fix any problems wrong with the house and not to mention I also paid the property taxes how much do you think you should get for a rundown dilapidated slum dwelling. Teri Cochrane you're a miserable human being and I don't mind telling the whole damn world about it you're welcome to post your own article with your side but I suspect you won't do that cuz you don't have a side.
>>
File: 1404976940494.jpg (35KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1404976940494.jpg
35KB, 960x538px
Nigger what's going on in here?
>>
Here is how to contact me on Facebook.
>>
File: 1466744162932.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466744162932.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>
And here is what I think of all you faggot trolls on 4Chan. You're just as bad as Teri Cochrane! I will destroy all of you fucking cunts! Find me on Facebook if you have something to fucking say bitches!
>>
File: 1466744280117.jpg (25KB, 376x677px) Image search: [Google]
1466744280117.jpg
25KB, 376x677px
>>
File: 1466745508756.jpg (45KB, 811x573px) Image search: [Google]
1466745508756.jpg
45KB, 811x573px
>>
Your all jealous cuz you cant have dis!
>>
File: 1460952420896.jpg (47KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1460952420896.jpg
47KB, 960x636px
>>
File: 1460953791671.jpg (50KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
1460953791671.jpg
50KB, 900x655px
>>
>>
You wish u could fuck me like a bunny
>>
File: 1459920049998.jpg (53KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459920049998.jpg
53KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 1466650494171.png (130KB, 717x535px) Image search: [Google]
1466650494171.png
130KB, 717x535px
>>
File: (1)046_1000.jpg (216KB, 960x780px) Image search: [Google]
(1)046_1000.jpg
216KB, 960x780px
>>
>>717401729
why'd you fuck the bunny?
>>
Fuck you cunt!
>>
File: 1459920160465.jpg (91KB, 883x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1459920160465.jpg
91KB, 883x1079px
Fuck you bunny!
>>
No one can fuck me, I'm WONDER WOMAN YOU STUPID BITCHES! NO ONE STOP THE MAGIFICANT RAVEN COCHRAN!
>>
I'm not n 2 furry faggots like you Bunny Boy!
>>
File: 1471407374702.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471407374702.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
Y u lookin at da bunny ass >:/
>>
File: 1466743527392.png (572KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1466743527392.png
572KB, 1280x1810px
>>
What? Noone has the dick to stand up to me? That's what I thought! You're nothing but a bunch of stupid bitch-ass trolls! I will destroy all of you!
>>
File: 1462500044583.jpg (55KB, 635x441px) Image search: [Google]
1462500044583.jpg
55KB, 635x441px
>>717402639
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1459920901643.jpg (176KB, 800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1459920901643.jpg
176KB, 800x1220px
>>
File: bc8fc9b605d83a88010282fe11bcae22.jpg (122KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
bc8fc9b605d83a88010282fe11bcae22.jpg
122KB, 1280x812px
>>
>>717399282 Your nothing but a little bitch ass pussy! You were never in the Navy Seals. You werent even a part of the wet seals. I am bigger than you and I will make you atone for your bitch ass shit you stupid furry faggot!
>>
File: 1460952410601.png (248KB, 386x279px) Image search: [Google]
1460952410601.png
248KB, 386x279px
>>717403026
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
Yall wish you could have this hot body. Suck my fat tits!
>>
File: 1459923784389.png (324KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459923784389.png
324KB, 800x800px
>>717403233
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
You think you could show me a good time, contact me on Facebook!
>>
File: 1459922509358.jpg (194KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459922509358.jpg
194KB, 1280x1920px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
am i stupid or something? this thread is baffling to me.
>>
File: c49f5d16bc7e9b46b7b1f1e383d6be69.jpg (150KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [Google]
c49f5d16bc7e9b46b7b1f1e383d6be69.jpg
150KB, 1280x935px
>>717403616
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>717403543 You got something else to say dipshit? Or doe you post the same fucking shit all the time. You can't beat me pussy ass bitch!
>>
File: 1466745533613.png (385KB, 661x581px) Image search: [Google]
1466745533613.png
385KB, 661x581px
>>717403712
>>
>>717403712
you look pretty beat up already
>>
I suck a better cock than Mickey Avalon!
>>
Your all just jealous cuz you cant have this hot ass and these fat tits.
>>
>>717403798 Your probably still a virgin. And your dick is pretty small
>>
ping
>>
>>717404194
nah i fucked your mom last night and your dad sucked the shit/blood off
>>
Hilary is the devil and no different than trump, other than smart. You are such a moron that you are like a dog focused on a bone. It's called object permanence. Conservative News outlets and hate speech gives you simple phrases that are easy to remember and keep you focused on what's not important. You know. You chant it in front of your tv. Lock her up! Build a wall! Simple phrases for people who don't understand words with multiple syllables.

I have been through enough presidents in my life to know who does what. My team is my posterity. They have to live here when I am gone.

The next thing you will tell me is you are a Christian? Because Jesus would vote for an intolerant hateful bigot. You suffer from cognitive dissonance. And your life is conjecture. I know you. And your fat wife!

My first amendment rights allow me to do this, but for how long?

If you didn't watch CNN? What the fuck does that mean? I don't watch news idiots. I am smart and I can read well. What I know about trump is public record, and shame on you for not knowing any different.

You are such pussy! Any person I email, I would stare them down face to face. Because I am a man. It's not because I am the toughest man in the world. It is because I have integrity and honor. I was taught if you can't say it to someone's face, don't say it at all. But this new right wing extreme uneducated conservative is just an ignorant coward. No brains. No substance. No class. No balls. But you have a tv, and guns.
>>
I'm still hotter than all of you fags! You just wished you were me.
>>
This is my boyfriend, he's the only who can fuck me. None of you queers will ever get to fuck me or know of the hot time you would have fucking me. Only this man gets to fuck me.
>>
Why is some used-up alcoholic skank ranting at random people on my /b/?

Jesus Christ, she has to be from the south. She looks just like every crazy whore I see around my town.
>>
I'm not an alcoholic and I sure as fuckin hell aint from the south. I'm from Union Gap, WA you stupid faggot!
>>
>>717404837
she is pretty. I'm sure she's a nice lady too.
>>
And I will continue to fuckin rant if I want to. It's my constitutional right you stupid dumb fuck twat! I am the power of the pussy!
>>
File: 1460952847810.jpg (31KB, 282x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460952847810.jpg
31KB, 282x450px
ayy lmao
>>
I love having a corn cob shoved up my ass and pussy. It realy gets me off. My boyfriend does it to me all the time and then wants me to make him fucking pancakes after he violates me.
>>
File: 95ef3dfe21483296a8b6eb83902012b4.jpg (880KB, 1301x1879px) Image search: [Google]
95ef3dfe21483296a8b6eb83902012b4.jpg
880KB, 1301x1879px
>>
File: imgres.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
My boyfriend also force feeds me snausages while fucking me in the ass with said corn cob. He calls it "Anal Sex and Snausages" He shoves them in my mouth and I am not allowed to spit them out until he blows his man goo all over my ass.
>>
>>717405624

>from Washington state

The only way you could be more white trash and still live on the east coast is if you were from Oregon, sweetie. And yeah, you've got the same look all the ho-bags around my neck of the woods do- ridden hard by some asshole and put to bed wet. So you definitely either booze hard or smoke like chimney to cope with your shitty life choices, don't try to tell me otherwise.
>>
I Raven Cochran from Union Gap, WA love to be fucked in the ass with a corn cob! It gets me off and none of you faggots will ever experience the pleasure of my ass that the corn cob gets to.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.