[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I want to smuggle half a gram of coke from the U.S. into

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

Hey I want to smuggle half a gram of coke from the U.S. into canada for party purposes. Any tips or tricks? mine is straight rock and I dont want to buy fentanyl laced coke in canda for outlandish prices
>>
ive crossed the border hundreds of times growing up in a bordertown. if youre crossing by car into canada canadian customs doesnt random search as much as the US. hide it in a quarter panel or somewhere obscure in your car. if youre flying seriously dont even bother bringing any.
>>
Half a gram over international borders. Wow, that's insane risk for so little. But if you're going to, as other anon said, drive it over.
>>
>>717381738
Can't you just mail it to the place you're staying?
>>
Up the pooper. Even this has a risk but it's smaller than any other way. Anything else would be totally foolish!
>>
>>717381738
Are you sure 0.5 is enough for a party? I think you need more
>>
yeah big difference between car and plane. pack a lunch box or something with a jar of peanut butter and stuff the baggy inside the middle of the jar and then smooth the peanut butter back over top. put it with a couple other sandwiches/jelly and it's not super obvious. if drug dogs alert on it officers might just assume they're wanting the food.
>>
File: tip.png (192KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
192KB, 1366x728px
>>717381738
>>
>>717382297
this
>>
>I saw this in Beverly Hills Cop

You put the baggie inside ground coffee powder so the dogs can't smell it
>>
>>717382329
>watch anime online
always gets me
>>
depends where you're coming from. my buddies go to clarkson in upper NY and they say periodically border will literally have a mechanic dissect your car to search for drugs
>>
>>717381738
1.remove your eye
2.hide it in your eye
3.???
4.drugs
>>
>>717381738
besides rectally, the way smell works in containers is that the dog cant smell through it, over time the smell seeps out. So put it in a jar an hour before going over, no smell.

you should check out barry cooper on youtube, his guide never get busted again is the shit
>>
>>717381954
>>717381954
what if I put it at the bottom of my shoe?
>>
>>717382297
lol new cokefag
>>
>>717382687
Also "covering up" the smell is a myth. The dog can smell every individual smell because they nose is different then ours
>>
>>717381738
guys, to clarify, I am driving through new york to cross the canadian border. I'm wondering

do they have dogs smelling the car?
will they catch me if I put it in my shoe? deep in my shoe?
>>
>>717382731
like inside the sole?
>>
>>717382731
>here friend have some coke i put on my shoe
dunno i'd prb say no
>>
>>717382297
it's just for me, no one else does it but its very very pure, hit off the brick (usually goes for $100 a gram)
>>
>>717382816
Idiot
>>
>>717382329
>how to take a screenshot
Kek
>>
>>717382632
I'm keeping it in my shoe
>>
>>717382313
The dogs are trained hard to resist the temptation to go after food, because they know that people do shit like this.

The dogs' interest in any object is grounds for confiscation, and they absolutely will demand that you hand over that jar of peanut butter.

And then you'll be busted.
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5377.png (160KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
LeaksRUs_5377.png
160KB, 240x426px
Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf
>>
>>717382844
yeah

ill be in the back as a passenger
>>
>>717382937
0.5g isn't enough to maintain a buzz over a 4-5 hours period, even by 80% standards.

If you're going to smuggle, might as well do it correctly, to avoid finding yourself with nothing to snort in the middle of the night
>>
>>717383034
up the ass it is then
>>
>>717381738
look guys im just stuffing this shit in my shoe

is this dangerous? will i get caught
>>
>>717381738
My car has a dipstick for the washer fluid. Seal it in something waterproof & tape it to the bottom of that dipstick. No fucking way a dog is smelling that submerged in your washer tank.
>>
>>717383173
im fine with it- my primary concern is the risk of hiding it in my shoe going into canada
>>
>>717383357
if you do it properly, this the smartest idea so far in the thread
>>
>>717383195
up the ass is also one of the most common places that people hide their drugs, and they are also not afraid to go after it.

>>717383289
Yes and probably.

Just snort it yourself, you don't owe any faggots at a party anything, especially for the risk
>>
>>717383289
well dogs will be pretty close to the ground so i'm leaning towards yeah
>>
>>717381738
wait wait wait

do they even have dogs now entering canada?
>>
>this fucking imbecile is risking going to jail for trafficking half a gram of coke
jesus christ man, just buy it there

when you have a big french nigger destroying your angus and saying sorry with each thrust you'll regret being this jewish

>inb4 muh quality and muh prices
take the hit and don't be a faggot about it, if you're doing half a gram of coke you're much less of a connoisseur than what you think
>>
>>717383289
you'd probably be fine if you as long as your car full of friends dont look like they're part of drug culture and act suspicious. if it's like 3 dudes wearing eddie bauer and north face jackets with some hiking gear no one's gonna bat an eye most likely. if you're wearing greatful dead hoodies and sweatpants and driving a shit car then you'll probably be flagged more so than the clean cut folks
>>
>>717382174
Question that needs to be answered
>>
>>717383652
so rent a nice car, a suit and a top hat, don't forget the monocle
>>
>>717383652
are there even gonna be dogs? i remember going years and years ago and there werent dogs
>>
strap a brick to your chest and quit being a bitch.
>>
>>717382329
>bing
>>
>>717383801
nope, not worth it- then I'd have to buy an 8 ball, which would run me 220
>>
>>717381738
>half a gram
>>
just fucking snort it right before you hit the border goddamn op
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5398.png (583KB, 576x942px) Image search: [Google]
LeaksRUs_5398.png
583KB, 576x942px
Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol
>>
>>717383894
wtf stampes are 10ยข you can just mail it in a card you dummy
>>
>>717382174
>>717383801
They screen all international mail for drugs.You'll be V& in no time
>>
don't be a fucking pussy us canadians love fentanyl i put that shit in my pancakes
>>
>>717383894
Why would you have to buy an 8 ball? Just mail it anon. In fact, the smaller it is, the easier it is to hide. Even print a fake letter out and hide it in plain sight. Used to get big sheets of LSD delivered to my friend's grandad's house and he never even knew.
>>
>>717383834
i'm sure there's dogs there every day but they don't have dogs for every car. there's just a chance you might pass one. where are you visiting in canada? our blow isn't that bad. if you're afraid on fentanyl just watch your dealer do a fat rip before you try it
>>
>>717381738
alright niggers who are knowledgable and traveled

1. im going to montreal
2. i want to hide the coke in my sock
3. are there dogs for u.s. citizens going INTO canada?
4. Am I good to go?
>>
lol jesus it's half a gram. you're gonna be fine. you could put it in your pocket for chrissake
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.