[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All three of my roommates fucked my girlfriend last night. They

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

All three of my roommates fucked my girlfriend last night. They were rolling on molly, she was drunk and snorting crushed percocet.

She claims that she doesn't remember any of it. They claim that she initiated it and was an eager, willing participant. I was 3 states away, still visiting my family on Christmas break.

What do?
>pic semi-related
>>
>>717337644
dump her ass and move
>>
How is pic semi-related?
>>
>>717337644
How did you find out?
>>
Dump her and your roommates.
>>
>>717337644
>she didn't consent
>raaaape
>also: drug abusers
jail them
>>
fucking cuck fuck off
>>
>>717337644
Q. Are you sure you want to be associating with a whore and some gang-rapists, OP?
>>
>>717337644

What do? Are you fucking serious Roody-poo?

You now what to do. Kill her and rape the roommates for good measure.
>>
>>717337726
I don't know what happened. If she was unconscious while they fucked her, it would be really shorty of me to abandon her when she needs my support the most.
>>717337838
My girlfriend is a stripper and she's paying my college tuition. Looks nearly identical to the girl in that pic. They could be twins.
>>
>>717337644
You sound like a great group of winners. Why the fuck was your gf hanging out with your friends when you aren't there anyway...?
>>
>>717338168
Show pictures of her
>>
>>717337922
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Cut off your hand you homo.
>>
Dump her ass, and dump your roommates too. Find a new gf and a new place to live, man, it'll only get worse from here.

She may not "remember" it, but since she initiated it, there's not much doubt in my mind that she'd be willing to do it again.
>>
Your gf def is cheating on you. Let her pay your college, let her be a slut. You cheat when you can, dump her after graduation
>>
Lmao,

Your GF is lying to you. She enjoyed every second of it, and would prob do it again if she thought she could get away with it.

She doesn't wanna lose the "comfort" ..

simply put,

your GF is a whore.

There is only one proper response..

post her nudes
>>
>>717338186
>roomates

Confirmed for illiterate.
>>
forgive her. you're such a typical man just thinking with your dick, she has a free will, accept it.
>>
>>717337644

>dubs check'd
>1/10 bait for even making me reply to this fucking shit thread
>>
>>717338168
>drug slut
>stripper
you have a lovely gf lol
fuck her until you got bored of her and dump her.
>>
>>717338168

Didn't read the part where you said she's paying your tuition. Get a free ride until you graduate, THEN, refer to >>717338313
>>
>>717338272
We come here for fiction. If you don't like fiction, what the duck are you doing here.
>>
Youd be stupid to dump her. Use her as a bang slut, spend her money on college and other shit, dump her as soon as school is done
>>
>>717338438
That statement makes no sense...
>>
Better rip that festering band-aid off asap and get away from the whore.
>>
File: 1483206110422.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1483206110422.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>717337644
>>717337644
>>717337644
>>717337644
>>717337644
HAPPY NEWYEARS!!!!!!!!

⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻⭕⏺⏹⬜⬛◻
>>
>>717337644

Leave her. She'll do it again when your backs turned.
>>
>>717337644
so its true? leave her. alcohol is NO excuse
>>
>>717338381
You typically only become a roommate with a friend, right? If they were just random guys....my question just has extra validity. Why the fuck was your gf hanging out with dudes without you around, ESPECIALLY dudes you barely know?
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Act like it's cool but get some guys to run a train on her again but secretly record it.
Post all over the internets.
>>
>>717337644
>take mdma
>fuck your friends
>snort percocet
yea she's a keeper..
>>
>>717338438

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>717337644
your life sounds like it's been full of great decisions
>>
File: 1468359038907.gif (444KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1468359038907.gif
444KB, 500x376px
>>717338272
Newfag being new
>>
File: tmp_30671-t8RgukQ623540274.jpg (73KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30671-t8RgukQ623540274.jpg
73KB, 750x1334px
>>717338168
>being financially dependant on a woman

She owns you. You can't leave her and still go to college, so prepare yourself mentally for your new roll as her cuck while she fucks your roommates two-three at a time when your in the other room trying to study
>>
>>717337644
she knows exactly what she was doing OP, she probably did exactly what she wanted to, even if she didn't initially it went that way. Now you need to decide if you can move beyond it or not and what it will do to your relationship and friendships.
>>
This is just another average happening in americuckistan
>>
>>717337644
dump her junkie ass
>>
>>717338168
you need to stop being a cuck and be a man, become self reliant and decide what you wanna do about it, whether you can move on with it or stay with her etc and whether you'll let this be acceptable/whether it eats you up and blahblahblah
>>
>>717337644
You must marry her, idiot!
>>
>>717337644
you live with people taking drugs and not giving a shit about relationships, or any decency at all (4-some)
and you're asking us wat do m8

break up with her you goddamn piece of shit
>>
Tell her to put effort in throwing them in the jail. If she's telling the true, she'll do it. Otherwise she's a lying bitch. Arrange some fake makeup sex, film it and dump her.
>>
>>717337644
of course men will take the chance to if it presents itself, not surprised but you need to decide whether you can move beyond it. remember she entirely knew what she was doing and decided this, you're cucked for being with a stripper in the first place and doubly cucked for being dependant on her then tripply cucked for what happened... don't be surprised. if she's attractive and has the opportunity to and has all these men around her being like that towards her all the time, entirely admiring her body since she clearly must have that going for her and thats what they pay her for... she obviously enjoys the appreciation and adoration of others for it so yeah... decide what ur gonna do and how you move on. You need to take the emotions vested out of this or learn another way to deal with it while making it overtly clear that you won't stand for it and that this can't happen... but 4/5 times however you respond but letting her get away with it will make you look like a doormat so a lot of it depends on the delivery and how you handle the situation as a man.
>>
>>717338272
>autism intensifies
>>
Femanon here,

Percocet makes it much much easier to have multiple orgasms while I'm getting fucked while on it. Plus, MDMA makes it really hard for a guy to achieve orgasms. My boyfriend can duck for 3-4 hours while on it and he usually stops in frustration because he can't cum when he's rolling.

tl;dr she had about 50 squirting orgasms last night
>>
>>717339684
Show your fucking tits, cum dumpster
>>
Post actual pictures of her otherwise you're a bullshit fag
>>
>>717337644
>What do?

like, really ? leave this bitch, it's better being alone than have a bad company.
>>
File: puke16.jpg (87KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
puke16.jpg
87KB, 500x723px
>>717339684
you ruined my night
>>
Stay with her, let your roommates jizz in her, use as lube

win
>>
>>717338756
You've never been in college. You don't know the people you live with because your friends from high school don't follow you to college. He said his parents live several states away.
>>
>>717339094
Oh, god this isn't funny at all. This could actually happen.
>>
I've tried molly twice, it doesn't make me lose my memory. Your gf is not only a whore but also a liar :^)
>>
>>717340022
Yeah...I have. You still don't fucking move in with strangers unless you are an antisocial autist and have zero social skills, which forces you to move in with strangers. That post STILL doesn't address the important part of my post...why the fuck was your gf hanging out with guys YOU barely knew, let alone her barely knowing them? Not knowing these guys just strengthens the intent of the question... Your gf is doing some shady things
>>
>>717339782
Don't be a nigger
>>
>>717340302
Show your tits you stupid cunt
>>
File: the ride.gif (2MB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
the ride.gif
2MB, 500x472px
Now the real fun begins, if you ever wanted to explore a fantasy this is your girl. She is road tested to be your whore. I suggest trying anything and everything with her. I would also collect cash for her services from your friends that used her. She is acting like a whore so make her happy and treat her like one.
>>
There is a difference between hotwifing and cuckolding.

A hotwife finds her husband sexually attractive and the husband of a hot wife is aroused by the objectification of his woman. He likes passing her around like a blunt.

Pimp her out. Tell your roommates they each owe you $500.
>>
>>717340436
>>717340478
KEK!! Your a f'n genius!!
>>
>>717340262
Everyone lives with strangers when they go to college. You clearly never been.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.