[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without mentioning Hillary Why do YOU support the cheeto?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 18

File: Trump Supporter.jpg (129KB, 800x717px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Supporter.jpg
129KB, 800x717px
Without mentioning Hillary

Why do YOU support the cheeto?
>>
>>717315814
He was funny. (I am not an american)
>>
>>717315814
I don't. Few of my conservative friends did. We just couldn't fathom Hillary
>>
>>717315814
he's hilarious to us non Americans, and he triggers lib fags so hard they can't function.
>>
Because he isn't a woman
>>
>>717315814
So the guys is wearing a Trump campaign hat and that makes him a supporter? Maybe he got the from a local charity. Or maybe someone gave it to him.
>>
if americas economy does well so does his corporations. benefiting us also benefits him.
>>
>>717316246
Trickle down economics is a meme. It has never worked in practice
>>
File: 1478666247451.png (1MB, 1276x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1478666247451.png
1MB, 1276x1344px
Got caught up in the SJW hate and got used like an ass #neveragain Now The Faggot Filling His Pockets and Making a Run for the Door
>>
Because he recognises Islam for the cancer that it is. This is not comparable to Jews in 1930s Germany. Muslims is literally hated by EVERY country where they are a substantial minority.
>>
File: oddlysatisfying.gif (2MB, 336x241px) Image search: [Google]
oddlysatisfying.gif
2MB, 336x241px
>>717315814

Anarchy
>>
File: 1476041861913.jpg (179KB, 890x837px) Image search: [Google]
1476041861913.jpg
179KB, 890x837px
I never liked progressives and liberals
Look what they did to california

Also the only way we'll get fun things like silencers and machine guns out of the hands of the ATF
>>
>>717316413
He's already rich. What exactly is he filling his pockets with? Spaghetti?
>>
BECAUSE i WAS TOLD TO.
>>
>>717316592
he's not that rich and he is filling his pockets with more power and money.
>>
his firearm polices
>>
>>717316125
Yup
>>
>>717315814
Political correctness is an unhealthy lie of a new religion, and communism in all of its forms should be defeated.
>>
Most of his policies are pro-us, instead of propping up the planet.
>>
>>717315814
I really don't support or oppose the man.
For me he is just another political man in the states that will have a small role to change the world a tiny bit. If 100.000 Americans die or live have little impact in a broader perspective for me.
>>
>>717315814

His views on how veterans are getting screwed while we throw benefits constantly at illegals.

His views on improving american made goods while inviting trade from other countries

Him not wanting to fuck us over with 1984-style no fly lists that can auto flag you over dumb shit and not allow you to even own a firearm for home defense

Telling the MSM to go fuck off when they spread fake news and bullshit left and right to fearmonger

Just speaking his mind and not sounding like a robot
>>
>>717315814
We need a strong male leader who can stand up to China.
>>
>>>717316413
>He's already rich. What exactly is he filling his pockets with? Spaghetti?

You're retarted if you think he looks in his bank accounts and thinks "I have enough I don't need anymore"
>>
File: 1476523404260.jpg (226KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476523404260.jpg
226KB, 624x720px
>removal of tax loopholes upper 1% uses to avoid paying taxes
>removal of tax breaks for hedge fund managers
>removal of corporate inversions which allow corporations to hide money overseas and dodge taxes
>simplified tax bracket system which would have the lowest earners effectively paying 0% income tax while the highest earners pay 30% or 1/3 in income tax
>renegotiation of trade deals that lose billions of dollars every year to be on fairer terms for both parties which would effectively bring in hundreds of billions of dollars
>refusal of PC culture
>admission that America IS NOT the greatest country in the world anymore
>>
>>717316992
People keep saying this but what exactly has China even done
>>
>>717317150
>won't happen
>won't happen
>won't happen
>it will be simplified alright. The president and his friends will be paying 0% income tax
>amusing. what trade deals? who is losing billions? who will be making hundreds of billions? can you try be any more vague?
>you can refuse cultures as much as you want but culture is a fluid thing that warps and changes constantly so it would be as futile as declaring war on the sea.
>what country is the greatest then? russia?
>>
>>717315814
Hillary was just as bad a choice, im conservative so that how I voted.
If Hillary would have won we'd all be asking why everyone voted Hillary and how doomed we are. We'd say Islam helped her get elected like how we do with trump/Russia.

I just voted the one who matched me political views. I don't see why this is hard to understand.
>>
>>717315814
Because 'orange' is the new 'black'
>>
>>717317498
they make my breakfast ramen
>>
>>717316437
Did you know that in the early 1900s there were bolsheviks and anarchists with Jews?
>>
File: 1482677727330.jpg (39KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
1482677727330.jpg
39KB, 350x380px
>>717315814
Because the catastrophic ass devastation he's caused just by running. The amount of political turmoil he's already caused is legendary. Compared to Bush and Obama, he'll likely be a decent president. It'll be even better 4 years from now when he's reelected. Not to mention Pence trolls the fuck out of the LGBT who has had their cry baby way for long enough. Gay marriage is legal, congratulations. You've won your equality. Now sit down and shut the fuck. up
>>
File: 1483284159563.gif (1MB, 294x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483284159563.gif
1MB, 294x350px
>>717317869
Why not?
Why not?
Why not?
How?
>https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html
Pick a country and see if there's a deficit.
The most common and abundant are.
>China
>Mexico
Culture is one thing. Making it culturally acceptable to limit free speech is not.
Depends what context you're talking in.
America is leading in things like obesity and incarceration rates.
>>
>>717315814
>homeless Trump supporter in Manhattan
>gets made fun of by fashionable NYC liberals
>this is liberal compassion for the poor

In all honesty he probably was fired from his job for some bullshit reason when his coworkers felt "unsafe" having a conservative coworker.
>>
>>717316798
Being this afraid of everything
>>
>>717318075
>not being able to make your own noodles
why do you continue living
>>
>>717316815
yeah fuck the planet. I cant wait for us to run out of clean drinking water so we can finally have a frantic end of days apocalypse where all world powers just empty their nuclear siols and deliver us a scorched barren wasteland where the last of our descendants fight for irradiated scraps until we are mercifully made extinct

I mean, if we keep up with this multicultural pc bullshit we might start overcoming our differences and start colonize space and who the fuck wants that?
>>
>>717316374
Neither has communism but yet you see lib fags scream for it. It only works if you have a non selfish leader. But that never happens, they always betray the masses
>>
>>717318253
Lol you're such a victim.
>>
>>717318253
or maybe he isnt a trump supporter. maybe he just happened to find a MAGA hat and said fuck it, I need a (new) hat. not like he's gonna go buy new shit.
>>
>>717318253
>manufacturing

Probs lost his job to a machine
...like the rest of you americunts, you'll be forgotten in the past while the rest of the world will have moved foward
>>
>>717316815
Right like God forbid we become better as a planet that liberal bs needs to go!
>>
>>717318400
Yeah you see libtards screaming for it. But those are the tards. Same way you see retarded 'conservatives' advocate for things like mass deportation
>>
>>717318382
>run out of clean drinking water

all you need is gravel and dirt fampai werent you ever in the boy scouts
>>
>>717318382
Why the fuck would we colonize space. PC bullshit never works. Never. It only works by singling out another enemy and shitting on them to have something in common. "White males" why would we colonize anything in space, it would be horrible. I'm all for helping the planet, don't put other bs in with it if you truely care about the planet, maybe Jamal can wait in Africa a little longer
>>
File: 1479174402491.jpg (900KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479174402491.jpg
900KB, 1400x1000px
>>
>>717318222
I can't argue with your trips.

You are right, Donald Trump will close the loopholes he and his friends are profiting from and he will bring back all the trade to America because he is the Great Negotiator. China and/or will not exploit his foreign policy inexperience to further their own territorial agendas and America will enter into a golden new era. It will be glorious.
>>
>>717316245
>maximum rationalization, the post
>>
>>717318672
*and/or russia. ooops
>>
>>717318524
>mass deportation is a bad thing
Can you defend your position in favor of immigration against a Native American?

You know that white people weren't born here either right?
>>
>>717318524
I'd be in support of mass deportation of illegal immigrants. Not just Mexicans. Illegal Chinese have birthing hotels where police aren't allowed on the premise. That helps with human trafficking. I believe out citizenship should be streamlined to run more cost effecient, and be strickter to anyone here illegal. That's money funneld back to other countries because we collect no tax on illegal workers and if they use the emergency room that medical bill will never be paid
>>
>>717318597
Exactly. I think we need to keep on fucking on this fucking planet and eventually when we have stripped the world of resources like the filthy locusts that we are we can all go out in a glorious apocalypse

its going to be fucking great
>>
>>717316591
>sixth largest economy in the world
>look what they did to california

why do you hate capitalism and the american dream, white trash?
>>
>>717318672
>foreign policy inexperience
Donald Trump does business with some of the worlds top executives and CEO's.
In order to do international trade you need to know a thing or two about other countries policies like taxes, laws and legal loopholes.

This foreign policy inexperience meme needs to stop.
>>
>>717316916
This
>>
>>717316992
>need a strong male leader
>elected trump
>lol wut?
>>
>>717317078
>retarted
>>
>>717318570
I was in the boy scouts but they never tought me how to filter out chemical toxins from water with gravel and dirt.

Please teach me senpai
>>
>>717315814
I feel many conservatives share the view I'm about to express: it's impossible to describe why we support Trump without mentioning Hillary, because Hillary is the entire reason. Trump is a shit candidate and will be a shit president, but at least we dodged the bigger bullet.
>>
>>717315814

That's just it.

Trump is a shit president, but here's what he is: NOT HILLARY.
>>
How do you guys feel about him wanting to make jobs and better business practices when all of his production is done elsewhere?
>>
I didn't support either candidates and parties - they don't care what they do to me and mine, so I give them all the same courtesy.
>>
>>717318490
>screaming liberal blame as usual

You and the rest of people like you are the cancer this earth needs to get rid of. Unsure how you filthy normals made it here but you should fuck off to /pol/ or glp with the rest of the middle-aged cuckservatives. I'm a liberal in practically every sense and I hate niggers, Muslims and the illegals who didn't actually come here to better themselves and contribute to our country. I also belive god/religion is bullshit and has no place in government. I'm not a cucked up puritan like most of you, and I'm sick of you faggots crying "liberal" at anything that doesn't agree with your beliefs.

Fuck you cuckservatives for thinking me a pushover and whatever else for being a liberal and not a backwards, bible-thumping backwoods hick. Yeah, I can generalize too, you pathetic inbreds.
>>
>>717315814
Not a globalist idiot
>>
>>717318734
I'm white I was born here so suck a Dick faggot
>>
>>717318909
He is merely the face of his company. Those who know Donald, know he doesn't get his hands dirty with the details. That was pretty clear during his campaign as well. Fools like you eat it up thinking he is he most successful man on earth. In reality trump hires smart businessmen to run his companies for him and he gets to slap his name on the building.
>>
>>717315814
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>717318570
you are an idiot.

sand and dirt trap particulate, not radiation or microoganisms

homeschooled, huh? moms praying away her assfuck hemmorhoids as we speak i bet
>>
>>717319036
>dodged the bigger bullet
>by running into a nuclear firestorm of bullshit
>>
>>717319240

hate to tell you chump change, but if you hate people who come to this country to steal from those of us who work, you'll get lumped in with us conservatives

that's practically why the liberals lost the election, this constant "us vs them" mentality that gave way to abusing and vilifying anybody who didn't share a very specific set of views and beliefs

Trump didn't get many votes and he certainly got less than most republican presidents before him, but clinton's alienation of everybody who wasn't a SJW guaranteed there was even less of a pool from her to draw from
>>
>>717318597
>found the nigger, truely
>>
Got sick of the identity politics on the left and all that bullshit, decided to say "fuck you" and voted for Trump.
>>
>>717319240
>liberal tolerance

This is why I voted for the God Emperor. He isn't gonna do shit other than more tax cuts for the rich but this level of libshit triggering alone is worth it.

Besides, I actually have marketable skills.
>>
>>717319452
Hillary fell victim to three things:
>hubris
>echo chambers
>rage about anti-stuff
>>
>>717315814
I didn't support him during the election, but he on and is going to be President and so I support him now and hope he will be a much better President than I suspect he will.
>>
>>717316916
>>717318978

Half of that isn't even true
>>
>>717319530
Way to show it the man...
>>
>>717318909
ignorant milennial know-nothing misusing the word meme again.

opinion discarded
>>
>>717316374
What the guy you replied to was proposing is not trickle-down economics. His statement did not presuppose a directional arrow on causality.
>>
>>717318994
i bet that guy you responded to can spell retarded, you drooling fucking mongoloid
>>
>>717319287
So tell me how that's a bad thing?
He hires a bunch of guys to fill the cabinet who are good at what they do and gives them a general idea to work towards.
>SPOILER ALERT: That idea would be making America great again (his words not mine)

Sounds to me like he'd be doing the exact thing he's been doing.
>>
>>717319833
Clearly he can't
>>
>>717317498
They created several wonderful cuisines based on stir-frying.
>>
>>717319530
>thinks identity politics only exists on the left
sure kid
>>
>>717318909
I can understand that in America you think nations are run like businesses, I really do. It's a nation built on free market economics and commerce, led by a plutocratic elite in the pocket of large corporations.

Other nations do not run like that though, and this is where your own grasp of international politics is failing you. The leaders of a country such as China are not CEO's that you can just go play golf with and treat to a weekend in your spa in exhange for geo-political favours. You will just come across as a weak greasy capitalist who will not stand in the way for their ambitions provided that you smile, nod, stroke his ego and line his pockets.

Trump does not enjoy the support of his own party; half the country hates him and he hasn't even taken office yet. Many people suspect him of being a russian puppet. How do you think that any foreign leader will take him seriously on the international stage? More sanctions? Ask his buddy at Exxon-Mobile what he thinks about putting sanctions on, for example, Russia. We need them trade deals, remember. For the common people who are losing billions of dollars every year. We must think about the common man.

In order to put pressure on foreign powers his only other choice would to flex america's military muscles and is anyone really too hot on having another war just to prove that Trump don't take no shit from no filthy foreigners?

The guy will be a bigger laughing stock than Bush Jr and the other players on the international stage knows it.
>>
>>717318734
Nah white people did a little thing called conquering. We dont need to prove we belong here because we killed off all the faggot redskins who were to fucking stupid to not defend them selves.
>>
File: 1422626428477.jpg (55KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1422626428477.jpg
55KB, 460x345px
There's no way to defend Trump without pointing out the other option, that's the sole reason he got elected. On the plus side, he's not a Career Politician - first time that's happened in a Loooong time!
>>
>>717319875
the guys he is placing in his cabinet are all corrupt as fuck though
>>
>>717318353
I am able to do a large number of things that I sometimes find it more convenient to pay for somebody else to do it.
>>
Doesn't want war with Russia, is against NATO, tried taking some of Sander's views.
>>
>>717316246
The economy is already doing relatively well. Low unemployment rate, healthy stock market, etc. What else can Trump do?
>>
>>717318490
This word "better," I am not sure it means what you think it does.
>>
>>717315814
I support him because of all the people that hate him. They bred this monster, they get to live with it.
>>
>>717315814
Beat policies
>>
>>717320120
Everyone i politics is corrupt in some way, Hillary has been screwing American people for a long time as well. She's the reason people like trump could use those loopholes from her banker backers. She tells the banks one thing and the American people another thing.
>>
8 YEARS OF TRUMP

THE LIB TEARS WILL BE SO TASTY
>>
>>717319042
You can see the future?!?!?!
>>
>>717319351
Yes, exactly, because Hillary is so utterly horrible that a nuclear firestorm of bullshit is the superior option.

Horrible things Hillary would have done:
>tax oil companies and the already overburdened very rich
>beef up welfare at the direct expense of the rich working class
>prolong war and increase death tolls just so she could selfishly try to find the most "just" solution
>let trannies into public bathrooms where they're free to rape our women
>take down the mexican border entirely
>fill the house and senate up with dirty nigger loving democrats
>illegalize owning guns thereby guaranteeing every white woman will be raped by a nigger, spic, faggot, tranny, or mudslime
>let terrorists onto buses and planes because muh isalamifoobia
>redirect important military funds straight to the already overfed bellies of public school teachers
>use her liberal ideals manipulatively to slowly starve down every industry, every military unit, every vital function of our great nation, until she's the only one left with money, which she'll then use to rule -- much in the same way as hitler did in germany, except he did it with right wing ideals instead
>leak more intelligence to russia
>>
>>717316591
What are you talking about? California's economy is doing fine, and the Democrats in charge have significantly improved the budget. It is pretty nice there.
>>
>>717320384
In reality 4. He won't want another run, he just wanted to prove he could do it. He wouldn't waste his time on 4 more years unless he has over 65% popularity.
>>
>>717318734
>I'm white
>I was born here

Your argument is refuted.
>>
>>717315814
1. Will destroy ISIL within first 100 days
2. Anonymous sources will be outlawed
3. Wall
4. Muslims not allowed in here
5. Tax cuts
6. Will outlaw abortion
7. Labor unions destroyed, which will mean everyone can get a job
8. No more wasteful governments spending like food stamps

Those are the main reasons
>>
>>717320455
Commieforina economy is FINE?!?! Hillary get outta here
>>
>>717319036
This,

"Explain why you did something without mentioning the reason why you did it" is a moronic idea for a thread.
>>
>>717316992
But while he is blustering at China, he is enthusiastically sucking Putin's cock.
>>
>>717320498
He wont outlaw abortion, he will make it a state issue to be voted on.
>>
>>717320498

Out of the many things wrong with this list, I'll pick one - what's wrong with abortion?
>>
>>717320660
How is he sucking Putin's cock?
>>
>>717320682
It's a personal choice that shouldn't be funded by federal dollars.
>>
>>717320455
It's got a big chunk of our national debt. Quality of life is nice in Cali if you're high middle class. Anything other than that sucks ass and costs alot. Lots of Chinese and mexicans. So high taxes, shitty immigrants, drought, and overall bad economy from a lot of welfare
>>
>>717320455
Massive debt, has unaffordable housing, water shortage, and a large portion of claimed economy is from manufacturing in the heartland, headquarters is located on coast so profit is realized at headquarters not on site
>>
>>717320370
Ok

Now write that sentence again without mentioning Hillary and tell me how it is a good thing that Trump is filling his cabinet with a bunch of corrupt cronies and wall street bankers, having explicitly told us that he would fight corruption and wall street.

Take your time, I have all day
(well, I have until the thread 404's but still. go nuts boy)
>>
>>717319068
Anybody??
>>
File: republican welfare states.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
republican welfare states.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
>>717320578
California's the 6th largest economy on earth.

It's worth trillions of dollars.

California alone gives billions to red states for subsidies and welfare.

Because red states have failed on every level.
>>
>>717319833
>>717318994
Lurk the fuck moar.
>>
>>717315814
When will you stupid cuckho
lds learn that the only reason trump won was because of her! No. Other. Reason. She was seriously the most croouptnand evil cunt there was and you idiots jumped on the band wagon. Thank the gods the rest of the the country is smarter than you dumb fuck cry baby cock sucking libtards.
>>
>>717320682
White women shouldn't be allowed to murder their children
>>
>>717320746
>6. Will outlaw a personal choice that shouldn't be funded by federal dollars
Hmmm, something seems fishy about this reasoning
>>
>>717316765
>>717316125
These are true, balls deep in the misinformed kool-aid, conservative Patriots with daddy issues.

Vote without muh feelings but we can't fathom Hillary. So scary!
>>
>>717320800
They are very successful using the system that had been allowed for years, we finally have a president and cabinet that knows them in and out and would know exactly how to stop these major businesses from abusing them. Bank of AMERICA is one of the biggest abusers in paying no tax on offshore money. They move money around to get taxes back in America while making billions from.moving money to extremely low tax havens.
>>
>>717317150
The tax loopholes aren't going anywhere. Trump benefits from them. Also, that 30% tax bracket is way lower then the current top tax bracket. He is giving rich people a huge tax cut.

While he is cutting taxes for the rich, he is going to ramp up military spending and (maybe) spending to fix our busted infrastructure. That means a huge increase in deficit spending. The GOP made a huge deal about deficits when Democrats were in charge, but they're getting ready to do the same thing (for idiotic reasons).
>>
>>717320819
False news, doesn't include entitlements(welfare,social security and corporate kick backs) this is just roads and such
>>
>>717320819
This doesn't take into accounts of population size. California have almost as much welfare people as all the Midwest from their sheer size. They are trillions in debt.
>>
>>717320903
I said it's not going to be outlawed, it's going to be a state issue to be voted on. Abortion will still be available, it just wont be subsidized by tax dollars.
>>
>>717320498
1. Sure he will kiddo. You're aware that the destroying of terrorist organizations is what causes new ones to spring up, right?
2. Pfrp what. You're aware his entire cabinet is made up of donors and swamp monsters?
3. Trump himself has already backed off that one.
4. Nope. We already have an enormous screening system for refugees from Muslim countries. Takes like 2 years to get here from some places. If stopping Muslims was actually about stopping terrorism, you wouldn't do it by stopping refugee status... It's easier to get a tourist's visa smart guy.
5. As if Obama wasn't doing this already? What are Bush Tax Cuts?
6. Yeah, good luck overturning Roe v Wade.
7. Yup, because without unions, we can all be slaves again, like the founding fathers wanted. How about you go look up what chicken factory workers are dealing with? I'll give you a hint, it's diapers on the factory floor. Because they don't have a union.
8. Of ALLLL of the wasteful spending the government does. FOOD STAMPS is the part you're concerned with? The Army was recently audited and found to be MISSING three TRILLION dollars, and the 74 billion a year spent on food stamps, FEEDING PEOPLE, is your problem?

Holy fuck you Trumpkins are so fucking stupid. Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>717320498
What do you care about abortion you virgin?
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (266KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
266KB, 2048x1536px
>>717320819
California and the blue states only states that make money?
>>
>>717320274
Conceivably, he could "do" jobs with decent wages instead of part-time poverty-level jobs that have led so many to quit the labor force, artificially lowering "unemployment" by shifting them into a category with another name, but one in which they are still not employed.

He might find a way to provide a larger number of business that actually produce something in the foundation of our economy as opposed to paper-profit things like the stock market and no-net-gain enterprises based on providing services to each other.

WILL he? I tend to doubt it, but those are things that could be done to make the economy into something decent instead of the "new normal" malaise we have now.
>>
>>717320055
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>717321140
Why should my taxes pay for some nigger to fix their mistake
>>
>>717321104
>Destroying terrosist makes new ones
So what do we do? Leave them alone?
>>
>>717321147
Texas is number two
>>
>>717321300
Maybe we stop selling them weapons and then blowing up their families?
>>
>>717320448
>>leak more intelligence to russia

You guys need to make up your minds n this one. Were the Russians master hackers who bled Hillary's servers dry to sway an election, or was the whole thing with Hillary's servers being so hackable just a memewith no substance?

Was Trump 9and now Hillary" attacking our democracy by not being willing to accept election results? Was Trump (and now Hillary) full of shit screaming about rigged elections that were blocking their path to victory?
>>
>>717321104
1. Sure he will kiddo. You're aware that the destroying of terrorist organizations is what causes new ones to spring up, right?

You shouldn't be allowed to breathe after stating something this stupid, what we should just surrender like Obama has. We should never hurt their feelings.its this attitude that created these radical Islamic terrorist, they hear your weak liberal game and realize how soft you are
>>
>>717321224
Doesn't need to be illegal just paid out of pocket. Honestly it should be availible at every hospital
>third trimester is an abomination though
>>
>>717320745
I imagine he starts by fondling the balls, playfully planting kisses along the shaft, working his way up towards the head. When he gets to the head he probaby just goes to town though, depending on how hard Putin's cock is. I imagine Trumps mouth to be quite dry but Putin will be unperturbed, instead using his mighty russian strength to push the Trumpsters head down further and further, forcing the 70 year old president-elect to deep throat the thick veinous russian cock in all its glory.

Putin will work his cock hard, not giving Trump much respite from the forceful thrusts down his gullet but with practiced ease the Trump will take it and own it. With one hand firmly working the shaft and with his lips forming a vaccum tight seal around the russian presiden't cock he will bring Putin to Climax, carefully doing his best to swallow every last drop of Putin's sperm.

Afterwards, when he has opened his mouth and showed president Putin that every last drop was gone, Putin will smile and say

"You sure do good work witht hat silvery tongue of yours"

Trump will be happy to have pleased his master and then proceed not to condemn russian interference in the US election or its impending annexation of the baltic states.
>>
>>717321381
So leave them alone
>>
>>717321476
Only a true liberal faggot would know these words, just a rehash of last night with his gender fluid boyfriend
>>
>>717320965
so... they will eliminate the corruption that they themselves are profiting from?

That's some genious reasoning there champ.

But what if they, oh I don't know, don't address the loopholes that made them and their friends and their children and their children's children rich? What will we do then?
>>
>>717321434
Wow, you seem really mad.

When did Obama surrender? I'm pretty sure we're still drone bombing the shit out of the Middle East. 7 different countries last I knew, and we recently expanded our war efforts in... Kenya? Ethiopia? Over an oil pipeline.

I don't know where this narrative that Obama surrendered came from... I fucking hate the guy because he HASN'T stopped the war that Bush started.

And the idea that my "weak liberal game" is what created ISIS is beyond retarded. My wanting to use humanitarian efforts and to cut off the funding of terrorism is more of a cause of terrorism than the 90% civilian casualty rate of Obama's drone program? Were you dropped on your fucking head as a child?
>>
>>717321476
My god you must use dragon dildos to fuck your faggot ass nightly you god damn worthless cuck. Did your father fuck your ass as a kid and tell you how shitty you are for being a faggot
>>
>>717321104
>6. Yeah, good luck overturning Roe v Wade

True, that would take an act of the Supreme Court, and the President has no influence at all on the makeup of the court.
>>
>>717320745
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-praises-defends-vladimir-putin/index.html?client=safari

I can see why he doesn't want to hold any press conferences. No one can understand what he's saying with all of that cock in his mouth.

Seriously, Russia has been fucking with us and our European allies for years now. Where is Trump's tough guy act when it comes to the failed commies with the economy the size of Mexico's? Putin owns his orange ass. It is embarrassing.
>>
>>717321224

Because that nigger will come take your shit. A divided society lets the poor but numerous ransom the rich and few for their gibs. There are more of them than you have bullets. The only solution is to give the poor gilded cages and let them have a two-minute hate every so often which is what we have been doing so far.

It works quite well unless you're Korean and don't own a rifle.
>>
>>717321498
If the only possible options you see are to sell extremists and those that fuel them weaponry while bombing non-combatants, and "leaving them alone," then sure, we leave them the hell alone.

Maybe they'd want to leave us alone at that point? If we stopped blowing their shit up and overturning their governments? At least the ones they elect themselves... The Tyrants that kill their own people are perfectly fine, as long as they keep the oil flowing.
>>
>>717315814
Good economic policy.
Good border policy.
Good Machiavellian policy.
Won't start wars with Russia.
>>
>>717321470
It's going to be constitutionally voted on by states and not federally subsidized. It wont be federally outlawed
>>
>>717320956
Mmm libtears this early in 2017. Feelz gewwwwd
>>
>>717321693
I dunno, seems to me that Obama was supposed to get a supreme court appointment and he never got one.
>>
>>717321658
Obama "terrorism is a result of climate change"
Leaves oil fields intact until trump calls him on it
Refuse to call them radical Islam
Expecting their culture to react the same as ours is the mistake. Their version of right and wrong is not the same as ours, you are correct we should never have gone there though
>>
please dont feed the trolls
>>
>>717321834
This made absolutely no sense
>>
>>717315814
Because he's not Hillary...

That's really the ONLY reason I voted for the fool... Honestly, I'd have voted for Joseph Stalin over Hillary Clinton; far less of a crooked and evil politician than Hillary, etc...
>>
>>717321765

Stfu you faggot kike
>>
>>717315814
I had to put up with your Asshole for the last 8 years, now You can put up with mine. The big difference being that since my asshole doesn't hate America like your asshole does, he'll actually be good for the country.
>>
>>717321646
Democrats didn't truely want to close it. Trump's the only one who generally sounded honest enough to want to close them. His character is shit, but one thing he is pretty clear with what he wants to do. The bleeding heart vagina lost because she was going to ride on Obama's policies and keep things as they go. That's pathetic. She was going to have her husband run the economy, the one who started the problem we deal with today cheap Chinese shit where quality sucks ass and we lost many decent paying low skill jobs. With the loss of those jobs uneducated black folk turned to hang and crime to make ends meat. In turn cities also lost tax revenue from workshops closing which creating a viscous cycle of no money for inner city school, so more crime, less revenue, less jobs repeat
>>
>>717321575
Have you never received a blowjob, you illiterate cretin? Are you unable to use words to describe past or future experiences? Did your daddy homeschool you with his cock rammed up your little bumbum?

Or wait, are you a bit sad that daddy never put his cock up your bumbum, even though you wanted it so bad you would shove marrows up there whilst jerking your 8 year old cock feverishly, shouting, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy.

But he never fucked you, did he?

Just like how Trump will never build that wall.

Good news timmy, you are soon about to be fucked.

You are about to get fucked long and hard.

Trump is coming to down

And his dick is hard, just for you.
>>
>>717321670
"Waaaah! Waah! Cuck! Bawwww! You a fag!"

What shit. Face it, your "tough guy" president is a doughy orange fleshlight for Putin. He's turning our country into Russia's prison bitch.
>>
>>717321957
Betcha money Trump gets that one leftover from Obama done. And at least one more. (If Hillary had won, several elderly leftists might have retired, they'll try to hang on and wait him out, but one is statistically likely to die in office in four years.)
>>
>>717316592
>rich people have no motivation to make more money

get the fuck out
>>
>>717321957
He got several. I recall a wise Latina woman, for example...
>>
>>717320076
this. every fucking time
>>
>>717321974
I don't have time for you.

The idea that Obama has "surrendered" because of some of the language he has used is fucking stupid. He won't call them Radical Islam, but he'll sure blow them the hell up. The war part isn't the blowing stuff up, it's what you call the opponent.

Had we called the Japanese sweet little cuties when we dropped the nukes, it would've practically been an act of aggression on their part.
>>
>>717320076
> to fucking stupid

kek
>>
>>717321986
But then /b/ would be empty.
>>
>>717322024
Got your back here bro
Debbie Shultz
Donna Brazile
Bill meeting with Loretta Lynch
The whole party is corrupt, Russians hacked the DNC, handed out the truth and the dems bitch about Russia not the corruption.
Oh and popular vote, Democrats use superdelegates to off set a popular vote because they don't trust their own voters
>>
>>717322125
It's fine that you have the imagination of a queer. I'd rather be friends with Russia and skip ww3 than continue to suck Chinese cock and have to take their shitty products for the sake of nafta
>>
>>717321994

Reading is hard, huh?
>>
>>717322125
He's not turning our country into anything yet. He is not in office right now.
>>
I'm Canadian, and I knew this was going to happen. America may be progressive enough to elect a black man, but no way were they going to elect a woman.
>>
>>717320076
90% of them died off to disease >.>

Not sure how you defend against smallpox. Colonial Europeans were fuckin disgusting animals.

Like someone who doesn't know anything about history, and uses their own ignorance to discriminate against others.

inb4 white knight, someone just had to tell you how stupid you are.
>>
>>717321670
I am a woman and yes, I use dragon dildos.

Do you want to share them with me?

If you ask me nicely I will strap you down onto the bed and fuck you in the ass with my 14 inch bad mommy cactus strapon and give your anus the fucking its been dreaming a lifetime for

You will love it, I will fuck yo util you cum blood and then I will suck it up and then I will fuck you so hard that your prostate is screaming in orgasmic agony and i will punch you in the face and whisper in your ear that your daddy never loved you and when I bite through your lips to savour your sweet essence, my strapon rammed all the way up your colon to the base, you will whimper and plead for daddy to come save you

send me your kik and I'll give you some nudes to fap to, your worthless piece of shit

Literally more worthless than Trump's pledges to fight corruption and wall street influence in the white house
>>
>>717322213
If he blew them all up we wouldn't be involved still.this is his war in Syria and Lybia, we started it because he thought the Muslims would want freedom, instead we get radical Islam
>>
>>717321957
Well like the nig nog said: Elections have consequences, Losers don't get to pick justices, too bad, so sad.
>>
>>717322358
It wasn't about that at all. It was the fact that it was THAT woman. I'll bet that Bernie vs fuckin Sarah Palin woulda been a fight worth watching in the general, and that woman is missing at LEAST one portion of her brain.
>>
>>717322125
what exactly has he done for russia so far?

oh yeah, hes not in office. this is called "fearmongering" boy, and you should cut it out
>>
File: 1482534954924.jpg (41KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482534954924.jpg
41KB, 636x358px
>>717315814
I don't

much prefer proper conservatives aka Rand Paul or Evan McMullin
>>
>>717322119
No never had sex with dude, would you like to provide us with more of your liberal experiences?
>>
>>717322055
ironically enough, Putin is very friendly with israel at the moment

They know that US is a failing nation and that russia will be the people to become friends now that america is stepping closer and closer to devolving into open civil war
>>
>>717322390
I'd rather not have your nudes, I don't want a fat woman's nudes. But hey believe you're a woman all you want. Apparently now I'm a woman cause I say i am, durr I'm a liberal now, durr I have a femine penis, durr let me in woman bathroom. Fucking durrr
>>
>>717319240
I don't know how you didn't read that as sarcasm but it was you have to be retarted to believe a globalist position isn't best for us as a species.
>>
>>717321147
Doesn't take into consideration washintins income from legal weed. That number is 50 times that. Same with the other legal state's.
>>
Передаю привет из России!
>>
>>717315814
MAGA
>>
>>717322521
>open civil war

this is laughable
>>
>>717316246
Wow you're an idiot
>>
>>717322568
And how is that? We should all be a third world socialist society.
>>
>>717315814

I didn't get behind either candidate and voted 3rd party. Hillary was a corporate shill and Trump just seemed retarded. Even if I know my candidate won't win I still feel obligated to vote for who I think will best lead the country.

America needs to get over the 2 party system and be open to ideas from all over the spectrum.
>>
>>717322239
>The whole party is corrupt, Russians hacked the DNC, handed out the truth and the dems bitch about Russia not the corruption.

This is an underappreciated point. Assuming it was the Russians (I have heard assertions but not seen any evidence yet, we'll find out at some point) it is telling that the Ds are not dealing with their internal corruption at all. Therefore, it will plague them repeatedly in the future. Similarly, they are mad that the FBI director spoke publicly about his investigation into her corruption, but not mad at the internal corruption of their party that installed a candidate who was bang investigated by the FBI.

>Oh and popular vote, Democrats use superdelegates to off set a popular vote because they don't trust their own voters

True in general, but there really isn't a popular vote" t look at in the nominating process, since some states use primaries, some use caucuses, some state conventions, and some a combination.
>>
>>717316916
>veterans are getting screwed while we throw benefits constantly at illegals

only vets that weren't captured will now have access to health care.

>Telling the MSM to go fuck off when they spread fake news and bullshit left and right to fearmonger

Hes probably responsible for spreading MORE fake news through his Twitter.
>>
>>717322256
Who is forcing you to buy Chinese products?
>>
>>717322358
Not that Cunt. The Wicked Witch of the West Wing is dead. Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, the wicked old witch, the son of a bitch, Ding Dong the wicked witch is Dead.
>>
>>717322573
Washington.

And the weed stores are great.
>>
>>717316592
he refused the salary of the office. he's already rich enough
>>
File: 1467437383823.jpg (84KB, 535x542px) Image search: [Google]
1467437383823.jpg
84KB, 535x542px
>Giving a shit about one person instead of the thousands of elected officials that actually matter.

People think of the presidency as a elected dictator.
>It's not, beyond using executive orders the president only approves or disproves things.
>>
>>717322733
When they flood the markets with their cheap bs it runs others out our market meaning with lose quality. China pays them almost as bad as slaves to get cheaper products than any other nation and we suffer from NAFTA daily because of it.
>>
>>717322573
Why does the guy talking about weed misspell Washington? Just kidding, all states should be legal, biggest boom for economy yet, also I wonder how much weed money flows back to Mexico?
>>
>>717316591
What did they do to California? Everyone around here seems to want to live there but they poor kek
>>
>>717322083

>Trump's the only one who generally sounded honest

Trump has been consistantly lying his balls off but alright.

So the deomcrats didn't want to close "it" (because there is only one loophole to be abused?) but Trump wants to abolish the thing that he himself profits from?

Alright, let's go with that. How do you explain his appointment of 2 goldman sachs employees to the cabinet?

Anywho, so yes Bill fucked us in the 90's, Bush jr was magical, obama a weak tyrant nigger with no power ruling the country with absolute powers.

How will Trump bring back jthe decent paying low skill jobs to america?
>>
He was the only candidate that understands how the REAL world work. If you've never met higher up families personally, or had any involvement with the rich and incredibly powerful families let me fill you in on a little detail, they get to their level by shitting on people, literally ruining peoples lives to the point they become almost unrecoverable. Remember Joe the plumber when Obama was running? The elite have to destroy the smaller people in order to stay big. Trump knows how to shit on EVERYONE. Literally everyone. ESPECIALLY the elite. He wants good relations with Russia because the only thing we can gain out of killing them in a war is oil. China gives us way more resources and would be annoying to wipe out if Russia was their ally. Think of it in terms of chess. This orange skinned buffoon is a lot smarter than people give him credit for. The democratic party needs an increase in racial tension. They need an increase in poverty so people can be dependent on the government which was never the reason for it to exist regardless. With the democratic party the last thing to go under when the flood rises on this body of America is the head, and that's where they're at. At least with a republican candidate if shit hits the fan we're all fucked, as it should be. You people have no clue on how the world works, you think it's all about politics, SJW's, and personal beliefs on women and abortions. It's all about money and making sure the right people get shit on to stay in power. Bunch of uneducated imbeciles that watch nothing but youtube videos and get their info from social media. Start reading books written on this topic, all you have are strawman arguments when you should really be worried about classic textbook Stanford paradoxes.
>>
>>717322738
Ty for the fix sir I swear is never see this shit because of phones autocorrect. I have a bad habit of spending about 30 a day at those shops all over Snohomish county. Go for the ones in everett/Camano island the ones in mt vernon have way too much security. Most are walk in and flash your id. My vernon they don't even let you inside til they see your id.
>>
>>717315814
He's not afraid to speak the truth. Everyone else (including Bernie) was too afraid of offending Special Snowflakes to talk about the issues that most Americans actually care about, like illegal immigration, outsourcing, and Islamic terrorism. Sure, he might not do anything about them, but at least he acknowledges they're issues that need to be dealt with. Essentially, to me, he was a vote for change from the status quo of "everything's fine" that both sides have been spewing for at least fifteen years now.
>>
>>717318597
You're right you know? we should just sit around beating bongo's and being simple o'le boys till an asteroid comes out of nowhere and kills everything, real responsible way to handle the mantle of evolution that's been entrusted to us, but, you're an idiot so you can't think that far ahead can you?
>>
File: hNJA5iG.jpg (101KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
hNJA5iG.jpg
101KB, 539x960px
>>717320956
>>
>>717317498
Human rights atrocities, currency manipulation, dumping, building island bases in international waters, claiming islands that don't belong them...should I keep going faggot?
>>
>>717322492
as a woman I must say having sex with guys is generally fucking disappointing. Women are much more fun.

How do you feel about your performance when you fuck girls, you manly stud you? Do you fuck them harder than Donald Trump will fuck the lower middle classes that believed him to be a champion fo rthe working classes despite being a silver spoon in the mouth born multi millionaire with a legace of broken promises and failed businesses behind him?
>>
>>717315814
Because I want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>717322870
That did not answer my question. Chinese cheap crap would not run anybody out of the market if people did not buy it. Who is forcing you to buy it instead of the more expensive, but presumably better, US made stuff?

The impact Chinese imports have on our economy is totally within the control of consumers. Consumers make choices, think of it as a giant election. I'd maintain that free choice is better, in such situations,. Your position seems to boil down to "Buy what I tell you to buy, at the price I think best."
>>
>>717315814
We were becoming far to compliant in our little lives that soon we turned against each other. Hilary is a professional in that she would have gotten away with it all and we'd be left numbed by the experience waiting for the next chance to push the species forward, but we'd have been trapped by each other. With Trump there is a definite line being drawn and to encourage dissent is easy. With new challenges to test us the human race will flourish, with a new found anxiety will be be reminded of our most base desires, and with a lost of home some will have to spread out to new territories finding different resources. I didn't support Trump or voted for him but in terms of getting the cogs moving (not political nor profit) he has been a wonderful addition to the world leaders. Nothing before has ever put quite so many people on their toes before.
>>
>>717315814
that guy is homeless under obama... dumbass
>>
>>717322985
With tarrifs coming back, China will not be able to ship broken piece of shit quality whatever without paying. They would be forced to be more cautious with what products they bring. Stopping the flooding of markets and major corporations would have to consider having workshops or factories in the U.S. to avoid said tarrifs.
They need the U.S. More than we need them as we are one of the biggest markets
>>
>>717322373
This. Our most powerful weapon that we've used against the natives was a fucking blanket. None of them had built up any form of immunity to any of the diseases we had, so it was if a brand new disease is being introduced again for them. The only "conquering" we did was forcing them to leave their homes and walk to their new camps.
>>
>>717320065
I can't believe Russia has not invaded yet? Maybe they're waiting for the inauguration?
>>
>>717323188
TOGTFO
>>
>>717322541
so... you don't want me to come into your house, tie you to the bed, fuck your ass raw whilst highlighting the several discrepancies in Trumps' tax records, indicating that whilst he is rallying against the poeple sponging from american tax payers he himself has stolen millions from oss in tax evasion (or creative bookkeeping as you faggot cuckservative assholes might call it) over the years?

Your loss. I hear that men like having their prostate tickled with a cactus from time to time.

If you are ever lonely, I reccomend you shoudl try it out. You could always fanatzise that it's putin ramming your ass with his virile russian cock
>>
>>717316916
>Claim to care about veterans
>wants to privatize the VA

despite opposition of veteran groups
>>
>>717320384
Liberals wont be the only one's getting the hard dick from those policies, enjoy the spoils of not knowing anything about how politics works idiot and say goodbye to everything you worked hard for in you life, liberal or not.
>>
>>717323295
Presidents don't make you homeless, faggoT..
>>
Muh guns
>>
>>717323046
Security doesn't really seem like a big deal to me unless you plan on doing something nefarious. I'm of age, so I show a card and get in... Doesn't seem like much of a hassle.

And Loving Farms won't let you in without the ID, every now and then you can get into Canarex without it.
>>
>>717320498
This much stupidity in one post, 10/10 made me reply
>>
>>717323512
Except when they make it harder to find full time jobs by requiring employers to provide health insurance.
>>
>>717315814
It's my best shot at getting rid of Obamacare. That extra 700$ I pay in taxes for not taxhaving insurance fucking hurts when you're a full time student.

That said, it's still cheaper to pay the tax than to buy worthless high deductible insurance for $150 a month.
>>
>>717317869
idk about any of his points but the last one.
Just because America is falling out of the #1`country spot doesn't mean ther is another that its place. After Rome fell it was a long time before another titan came to be.
>>
>>717323379
they are waiting for the next european crisis. They are busy using their experiences of the recent american election to try to disrupt as much a spossible of the democratic process so with america divided under an ineffectual isolationist trump administration and europe gridlocked by the possible dissolution of the european union they will have free reign to make their move in cementing power in the baltic and push their influence further into poland and hungary. Maybe even finish off the ukrainian conflict whilst they are in the process
>>
>>717323188
Manly stud, I'm glad you picked up on that, you sexy snow flake. Of course I fuck better than Donald, he has little hands remember. And as far as the middle class he was the nay one to talk to us. So that left him as the only hope
>>
File: 1349500586598.jpg (649KB, 3200x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1349500586598.jpg
649KB, 3200x2150px
>>717316916

>His views on how veterans are getting screwed

Yeah I am sure the humanist Donald Trump lights a candle for them in the window every night.
>>
>>717323326
So to improve our economy we will start a trade war with china? Sounds sensible. Will Trump move his industires back from china as well in a bid to force every other american business with factories there to do the same?
>>
>>717321410
>Russian master hackers

Pretty sure they just hold a gun to Snowden's head and he did basically all of the hacking
>>
>>717323384
you first, loverboy
>>
>>717322985
Not the same anon, but I'll try to explain it to you.

Most people didn't vote for him because they thought he'd deliver on all of his promises. They voted for him because he made those promises, when nobody else would even dare to approach those topics.

They voted for him to show that they're tired of career politicians that are disconnected from reality.

They voted for him to show that they're tired of the political elite telling them how to think - they're tired of "religion of peace" and "not all Muslims".

They voted for him because they're tired of the government focusing on trivial affairs like who can use what bathroom when there are far more important problems to take care of - like the veterans who are literally dying in the streets.

They voted for him because they're tired of their tax dollars going to someone who's just too damn lazy to get a job.

They're tired of illegal immigrants overstaying their welcome and whining when they get deported.

They're tired of political correctness. They're tired of being called racist for disagreeing with a black man, of being called sexist for disagreeing with a woman, and of being called a bigot for disagreeing with the current narrative. They're sick and tired of it, and someone came along and offered them a ticket out - so they took it.
>>
>>717323651
what state do you live in?

when I lived in florida I couldn't get healthcare, but when I moved to california I now have "free" healthcare. All the shit I had to pay when I lived in florida is free in california. WHich is good for me because I was born with a heart defect. The tests were so expensive in florida. FUCK RICK SCOTT!
>>
>>717321498
>>717321670
Wow, Such Homophobia. I'm sure every gay guy is ravenously after your cock you delusional white trash basket, you sure proved to everyone on an anonymous chat board that at least YOU"RE not a fag, congrats.
>>
>>717316916
>His views on improving american made goods while inviting trade from other countries

when does he bring manufacturing of his cheap suits to USA?
>>
>>717323188
You know to rules, you filthy attention whore. Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>717316437
Shame he doesn't recognise Jews for the cancer they are
>>
>>717324027
Except you're a fringe case - for the vast majority of Americans, healthcare isn't economically viable. With the deductible, premiums, and copayments, you end up paying more for your healthcare than you would without insurance. People make the argument "by what if you need surgery", but even a trip to the ER once every ten years isn't enough to offset the costs of having health insurance.
>>
I'd support him if I didnt live in Estonia. Unfortunately I do and what he said about not wanting to step in in defense of NATO countries makes me shit myself. Please no Russia, we don't want you.
>>
>>717323707
I like you. I would love to suck your cock under the dinnertable with your parents sitting next to you, in the same way that Trump will accept under the table deals from anonymous private financial interests in direct contravention of the constitution of the usa

I bet your semen taste more delicious than the oil deal that exxon-mobile will finally be able to land in russia should the sanctions imposed in russia be lifted now that exxon-mobile's CEO Rex Tillerson will be secretary of state
>>
>>717324227
So we should spend money to defend you for what reason? You aren't paying us for it. We get no benefit out of the arrangement. NATO and the UN essentially rely on us alone for military strength - but don't bother to thank us for it at all.
>>
>>717315814
Because it was between him and Hillary 'FUCKING' Clinton, and he's not Hillary 'FUCKING' Clinton.

>Without mentioning his only opposition

You're fucking hilarious.
>>
>>717323943
but they voted for him despite knowing that he doesn't give a shit about any of these issues because they do not apply to him.

That is what confuses me

>They voted for him because they're tired of their tax dollars going to someone who's just too damn lazy to get a job.

Thank god Trump pays tax then. Otherwise someone might call him a hypocrite
>>
>>717323029
>all you have are strawman arguments when you should really be worried about classic textbook Stanford paradoxes.

Wew look out guys, smart one here. Got it all figured out, Used big words even.
>>
>>717324437
Better to vote for someone who acknowledges a problem than someone who refuses to admit that there's a single thing wrong.
>>
>>717324377
So the US remains a relevant global power that stands by its allies
>>
>>717324474
You didn't refute him.
>>
>>717323632
Oh the horror...
>>
>>717324522
We have the highest military spending in the world - we don't exactly need military allies. If we really wanted to, we could wipe you off the face of the earth without any fear of retaliation.
>>
>>717323651
The fact that you're taxed so heavily in such a vulnerable situation sucks, yes. But the main problems at work here is an inconsiderate legislature and the fact that you yanks pay tax as a lump sum at the end of the year. Fuck that shit fam. In that situation Trump is the better alternative, but maybe the best alternative would have been Bernie. What do I know though.
>>
I don't, and I never did.
>>
>>717323049
Most Americans are dumb though, illegal immigration is not a problem, "muh lettuce picking jobs" Isis is a fractured gorilla warfare brunt and not a threat to america, Muslims will kill eachother a plenty. Outsourcing? Have you seen who Trump employs? How he runs his businesses, You're one of the Dumb one's aren't you? Yeah... Wasting my time.
>>
>>717324631
>trading in moderate socialism for borderline communism
No thanks.
>>
>>717324622
>>717324622
No, we couldn't. This mindset needs to stop.
>>
>>717322694
This... You wanna talk about missing the forest from the trees, the DNC in the last election season were the embodiment of this quip... Worse, they continue to be, as they just continue to blunder forward whilst trying desperately to keep the blindfold on, instead of trying to fix what's wrong...
>>
>>717324704
Oh for christ's sake, Bernie is not a commie. He is barely a fucking socialist. Seriously, Freemerica, get your political compass checked.
>>
>>717324083
as the other guy pointed out, I'm actually a man pretending to be a woman because the idea that a guy could write erotic fanfiction about Trump sucking off Putin is so out there that I was either gay or a woman. I chose woman because it's more amusing than having to start a "I'm not gay, I just enjoy writing erotic fan-fiction about Trump sucking off Putin in a literal and not metaphorical sense" debate with a bunch of moronic halfwits on /b/.

If I was a woman I would never admit it on /b/.

Or I would admit it and then change my mind, pretending I was a man all along. Who knows. Either way I'm at work so I can't show you my tits. Sorry.
>>
>>717317978
lol'd
>>
>>717324696
>illegal immigration isn't a problem
Yes, it is. Let's even ignore the fact that they're breaking the law, and focus on what they bring in: diseases. America wiped out diseases like Measles and Malaria long ago - and these people bring them right back in.
>ISIS isn't a threat to America
This is true.
>Have you seen who Trump employs?
I repeat: it's better to vote for someone who acknowledges a problem over someone who denies it.
>>
>>717324856
>barely a socialist
>free everything
>>
>>717324856
Stop trying to make excuses; Sanders is an old-school communist leftover from the hippie era... No matter what adjective you put in front, socialism is socialism, and socialism is the antithesis of personal Freedom and thus incompatible with America.
>>
>>717318222
>free speech
> I can't say nigger or faggot without someone looking at me like I'm the devil
>>
>>717325122
Except it is not a free everything he proposes.
>>
>>717324714
Really, though, we could. We have the ability to do it.
>>
>>717324519
so

you vote for the guy who says things you want to hear but you know will not address the problems?

Sounds pretty clever to me.
>>
>>717325126
Oh kys. Socialism and social liberalism are two different concepts, but I guess you failed government studies.
>>
>>717325172
>free college
>free healthcare
>increased welfare (basically free money)
I could go on.
>>
>>717325126
Sounds like you don't know anything about socialism besides some buzzwords spoken at a gun club.

>>717325139
Maybe being a horrible person irl makes you an ok target for people hating you.
>>
>>717325126
Not all socialism is bad. The military is socialist for fucks sake. So are roads, and many other programs.

Don't be a sheep.
>>
>>717325224
Yes - I vote for the person who says that things are a problem over someone who refuses to acknowledge the possibility of the problem. Think of it this way: if Trump was running during the start of WWII, and said "Hitler is overstepping his bounds", and Hillary refused to acknowledge the existence of the Axis powers, who would you vote for?
>>
>>717320448
You lost me at your first point. How are super rich oil tycoons, who pollute and destroy our environment, destabilize middle eastern and african communities creating the terrorist scourge that motivates ostensibly backwoods hicks like yourself, and often uses loopholes to pay little or no taxes (like the soon-to-be commander in cheeto) being "overburdened?" Are you aware that when the wealthiest paid a nearly 60% tax rate coincides directly with our greatest period of economic growth, industrialization, infrastructure, culture, etc etc? You want the upstart aristocracy stronger by continuing to put your faith in the intellectual sham of trickle down, though it's never unequivocally produced any sort of significant results, short of more of the same; the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer, instead of, I don't know, using policies that historically have worked better than anything else either side is promising to try? I mean, even Bernie only proposed a small tax hike on them, but shocker, they can't even pay that, all the while CEO pay continues to outpace the average worker by factors in the fucking hundreds? Is it any wonder the middle class is fucking dying when it's made up of people who happily support the upper class fucking them over?
>>
>>717320076
100% Chickasaw here. We're still alive and kicking thanks to the billions of tax payer dollars that provide us with free preventive care. Thx for conquering us!
>>
File: Discord.jpg (34KB, 626x405px) Image search: [Google]
Discord.jpg
34KB, 626x405px
>>717315814
Official Trump support serVER!
https://discord.gg/nf76qYb

JOIN THE CALL
>>
>>717325272
Okay, but a) that is not anywhere near everything, and b) how are those bad things?
>>
>>717325517
Please kill yourself, nobody wants to join your shitty discord server so you can feel popular.
>>
>>717325465
Blockoftextitis. I tentatively agree, but structure your shit fam.
>>
>>717324622
yeah, you guys have the most powerful conventional army in the world. You got nukes. Yay. Go america

This is why your enemies are not fighting you conventionally

this is why they are empolying guerilla... sorry terrorist tactics

this is why russia and china is focusing on cyberwarfare. Maybe america is also using cyberwarfare. I don't even know what it is. My point is that your enemies will not stop trying to hurt you just because you have a bigger stick. They will wait until you are in bed and slice your throat when you sleep. They will hurt your friends. They will hurt your family. They will use psychology to instill fear.

Of course, it is up to you if you want to exploit those fears and give the government more draconian powers to keep tabs on the local populace but still. I would. I'm sure the us government is more ethical than I am.

My point is this though; your army is not as important as you think it is when it comes to standing by your allies
>>
>>717316992
Not a crooked little wishy-washy bleeding heart vagina
>>
>>717324902
That's cool. So, where's my dick pics then?
>>
>>717325547
Because the money for them has to come from somewhere - most likely, the middle class.
Here's how they're individually bad:
>free education
Further oversaturation of degrees in the job market, slows down introductory classes, and clogs up colleges.
>free healthcare
Again, the money has to come from somewhere.
>increased welfare
Welfare is often abused by people to get free money from the government without having to get a job.
>>
>>717325698
Strong point made. She has a vagina, and as thus a lot of estrogen. What happens when her hormones and genes mandate she simply must press that button when Chinese leaders tell here something inane which she misconstrues as a personal offense?
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.