[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /b/ should i just an hero now? >lost gf on new years eve

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: clown.jpg (18KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
18KB, 400x269px
so /b/ should i just an hero now?
>lost gf on new years eve
>lost my friends on christmas
>struggling with depression

i havent left my room in 2 days i guess i have no where else to go how do you get through this bullshit
pic related
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>717309033
Yes you should kill yourself crybaby
Nice dubs btw stupid emo fag
>>
>>717309033
>Hasn't left room in two days

I last went outside in august. Get on my level faggot
>>
>>717309693
i've done that but i need cigarettes so i take a break every now and then and leave, had a rough one and spent few weeks in my house my family thought i had an illness because i went so pale
>>
>>717309589
haha the answers always yes to an hero, thanks i did those numbers myself
>>
>>717309889
Sure it's yes but film it when please emo
>>
>>717309821
>i need cigarettes
>2017
Yes you should definitely end it
>>
>>717309033
>>lost gf on new years eve
So what's the story there?
>>
>>717309033
join the army
>>
>>717309033
I haven't left my room for a few months and have hardly eaten so I don't have to go out. Harden the fuck up.
>>
>>717310020
want cigarettes*
>>
>>717309033
How did you lose your gf/friends?
>>
>>717310203
Do you still smoke ?
>>
>>717310066
i was drinking a few beers i couldnt quite get the face right on this painting i was working on so i was in abit of a mood we started texting and got into an argument as we sometimes do and she ended it saying i've changed she cant be with me its rough we have been going out for 3 years so i did expect her to walk out on me i suppose
>>
>>717309033
Alright anon, I'll bite.
I'm an oldfag. Both here and in the sense of age.
I'll give you some advice, but first, tell me how old you are.
>>
>>717310285
lost my friends because she accused one of them of trying it on with her and when i tried clearing up the situation they told me to come back when im done with that crazy bitch and basically just stopped talking to me
>>
>>717310322
not as much got down from a pack a day to one cigarette at night
>>
>>717310485
Have you tried speaking to them now your gf has left you
>>
>>717310470
i know im young and life goes on but realize what friends i knew i had those from school, i dont know how to make new connections im abit of a social retard at times
>>
>>717310332
>>717310485

This is your deal?
Seriously?
Three years? Drinking beer and painting.
I am guessing you are somewhere in your 20's, yes?
>>
>>717310580
reached out to what used to be my bestfriend we spoke and he wanted an apology after that he stopped replying which pissed me off a little
>>
>>717310540
Still gay
quit smoking otherwise I will rape you
>>
>>717310639
try
>>717310623
i understand most of you probably see this as nothing which is comforting but i need some perspective to get my head out my ass i havent spoken to anyone about it yet
>>
>>717310681
He sounds like a faggot. You need to get some new friends.
Do you live in an urban area?
>>
>>717310709
i'm working on it, i dont wanna vape but i wanna quit
>>
>>717310886
its a city, not a good one but i'd say its urban

either that or i have dickhead written on my forehead
>>
>>717310623
And you've been dating for 3 years.
OK, all clear so far.

Right, anon, I'll hive you some advice. I'm 12 years older than you and still recall the stupid years of my twenties.

Let me lay this down as blunt as possible, OK?
Firstly, forget the chick.

If you're in your twenties and have been with the chick for three years and haven't gotten married yet, then forget about it.

If she was meant to be, you'd know it. Three years is a long commitment and if neither of you wanted to get serious, then obviously you were not meant to be. It's OK, you'll find a new girl.

No, really, you will. I've been there, done that. Felt the same emotions as you. I now see it as a big farce that I allowed a young and scared me to follow. I had no advice for the situation. Now I just reflect.

As for your friends, make amends with them. If they are your best buds, keep them. Those kinds of people don't always come into your life. My closest friend and I have been best buds for over 15 years. We live in different continents but still call each other every week to drink and talk. We help each other.

That's something you won't get from cunt, no matter how in love with it you are.
>>
>>717310891
Don't work on it
Just do it !
I will find you anon and stick my penis in your ass if you don't stop immediately with this unnecessary shit
And don't even think about vaping because then I will come 100% and fuck you
>>
>>717311040
I'm sure that there will be plenty of opportunities to make new friends if you're in a city.
You mentioned earlier that you enjoy painting. See if you can find an art group/club in your area and go down. You'll be with like minded people and will have more chance to make friends.
>>
>>717311166
damn haha do feel abit better hearing it, i suppose i should be honest here i have been replying to her texts i know you shouldnt and she wants to meet up with me to talk in person, what should i do with that because she seems fucking crazy atm, im still trying with my friends i guess theirs no guide to life you just gotta wing it im glad you keep in contact with your friend though thats awesome
>>
>>717311287
well heres the thing before my girlfriend i was actually planning to go uni and when we met i was just starting uni in another city when we got serious i dropped out came back home...been thinking about that lately
>>
>>717311166
Secondly, expect your twenties to be rough.

They always are. You're in this strange area of where you're supposed to be an adult, but are transitioning from being a teenage student. The world works differently and these years are a learning process.

You'll have trouble making new friends, you say. This will pass over time as you become settled and secure in your personality and situation.

You will make horrible blunders and that's OK. You, at that moment, might suspect the outcome of such actions, but will probably take a chance anyway. It will probably blow up in your face.

That's OK too. Failure isn't forever. In order to understand success you must taste failure. No successful person has ever not failed. Mistakes teach you, not the passing of years.

Advice from those closer to you in age and have gone through the same problems-- you should listen to it as it is far more relevant to you than what your parents or grandparents tell you.

Faith in yourself is more important than anything else.
>>
>>717311552
Would they let you back in if you re applied?
>>
>>717310985
bumping this thread.
>>
>>717311684
20s feel rough man, especially because im related to people who are all succesfull, my cousins been to law school hes a comedian works as a local council member too, im related to a few doctors or people with the degree anyway so they tend to grill me every christmas, but thanks anon i guess i need to find myself a direction and actually do something
>>
>>717311459
Meet her in person and break it off if this is what you both think you feel at the time.

Do not fall for any of her emotions and do NOT respond to your own emotions as that are based on fear. Those are the eaters of your ego and rational. They serve only to harm you, not help you.

If you do break it off, don't make it dramatic and make a time for the two of you to exchange any of each other's stuff you might have at the other's place. Quick and simple, no need to make a show of it.

Then apologize to your friends and explain what you've done. They might feel as if, over the years, you've caused them great stress over this chick or that you favoured more time with her over them.

For this , you should consider. I didn't and hurt a lot of friends when I was young and retarded for a girl. We are better now, but I felt bad for a long time knowing I had hurt them.
>>
>>717311713
i dunno it got abit messy towards the end i finished the first year except for the last two weeks of my course i decided to be stupid and flunk out i cant really explain it i wanted be back home with my then girlfriend and friends and not studying so i kinda fucked the tutors around
>>
>>717312046
You are not your bank account or job title.

If you work and are happy with your life, then you are successful.
I've been high in the social food chain and low. Doesn't matter. The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

So what if they have been to law school? That was were they wanted to go. Their life and their business. Don't measure yourself to others. One step at a time.

Victory only comes to those that recognize the chance and take it. Some people's comes sooner than later. Focus on you and ignore the bollocks.
>>
>>717312085
i think i need to rebuild my friendships that i lost, i can hear it in the way my friends speak to me like im coming off crack or coming out of prison they seem abit distant to wanna know me after all the shit and fair enough i can be abit of a cunt i guess, i was meant to see another old friend today but he hasnt replied to me...guess lifes just a mystery of bullshit
>>
>>717312119
Did the same.
Sounds like depression and possible mental health issues. Seriously. Go talk with a doctor. Helped me get straight.
>>
>>717312119
May not be the best solution then. If you only broke up with gf yesterday, and your problems with friends are because of her, It may be best to leave it a few weeks before speaking to friends again. Allow the dust to settle.
>>
>>717312419
did you ever go back to your course? or no interest now? i feel depressed not in the faggy emo sense just like not fully well but im scared of taking anti depressants i dont wanna depend on them like i've seen my parents do
>>
>>717309033
Dumped my GF just after Christmas 2013, lost all my friends a few short months after. Been diagnosed with depression since then, no motivation to do anything.

Last 3 years have just been work, sleep, rinse and repeat. I feel you're pain OP. People say it gets better, but I'm still waiting.

Have fun with your new, empty, void mess of a life.
>>
>>717312427
Agreed. Give your friends some time. You don't want to sound desperate. High emotions make other people repulsed.
>>
>>717312597
Yes.
Nothing stopping you from getting back in the saddle except yourself, right?

So t be scared of doctors. Get help. You might not even need meds. But if you do, they do help. They keep you focused and give you time to become stronger with yourself-- ie) confidence
>>
>>717312719
yeah i can see that i can be abit retarded anyway my friend stop replying after i made a joke about his house getting robbed again...tbh it wasnt the best start in rebuilding a friendship
>>
>>717312870
Don't be***
>>
>>717312910
Jesus Christ, lad.
Have some tact and don't be a dick. You're supposed to be a friend. An emotional support. You should have offered him any and all of your help that you are able to give.

Do that from now on.
>>
>>717312599
why'd you dump her man, OP here i got dumped so thats hard but i'd hate regretting ending the relationship myself, maybe you feel guilty?
>>
>>717313031
bad aint it, only released when i reread it i can be an arsehole i think i was tryna break the ice i cant remember, should i give time before i try talking to him again
>>
>>717313262
Just say straight away -- "hey bro, look, I'm sorry. I was being a dick and didn't see I was being a fuckwad to you. I'm not going to do that shit anymore. Let's meet up sometime soon for something to eat--- my treat."

And you pay for it. I don't care if it is Burger King or a sports bar with chicken wings and beer. You pay the bill.

An effort to show how much his friendship means to you goes a long way.
>>
>>717313468
i'll give it a shot, hey if he replies fast i might be able to tell you haha
>>
>>717313113
Psychotic bitch that didn't want to work, didn't put out on a good day, sat home smoking weed and getting drunk all day while I worked my ass off then complained that the house was a mess.

Came home one day with everything torn apart and scissors in the wall and that was the final straw. Kicked her ass to the curb
>>
>>717313594
jesus, sounds like a real nightmare, i hate that some women resort to destroying property its immature, least you didnt have kids with that though right? they reckon you get most of your genes from the mother
>>
>>717313796
Nah no kids, Don't plan on having any anytime soon, or at least until I get my shit straight.
>>
>>717313969
not that bad then, no real reason to still have to see her, you tried an other attempts at love after that?
>>
>>717314054
Just fucking sluts here and there, nothing really all that steady. Was interested in this one girl, banged her a few times and felt no connection to her afterwards.
>>
>>717314493
i had a similar problem when i was depressed i was fucking a lot of girls that were easy, tbh it made me feel more empty to bang each one and watch them leave my house never to call them again
>>
>>717314764
Only one girl I've fallen head over heels for, we fucked a few times and I eventually ended up asking her out, but got turned down

Damn good fuck though, might hit her up again some time when I get to her town
>>
>>717314969
that blows man but least you banged her haha no regrets there, if shes a cool person i'd go to her town just for the excuse to fuck say your seeing a friend in her town and shoot her a text
>>
>>717309033
You have to do groceries and stuff just chat up random girls. Why not you're never leaving your room anyway
>>
>>717315178
She's practically begging me to come in for "netflix and chill", just the other day she messaged me complaining about her "raging hormones"

Dick instantly diamonds but it's a 3 hour drive just to get there and work keeps cucking me
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.