[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 6'3 and weigh 210 pounds, tell me why i couldn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: short-and-tall-man.jpg (58KB, 516x731px) Image search: [Google]
short-and-tall-man.jpg
58KB, 516x731px
i'm 6'3 and weigh 210 pounds, tell me why i couldn't kick just about anyones ass
>>
File: infantrypride.jpg (109KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
infantrypride.jpg
109KB, 716x960px
>>717282270
Because you're a coward. That's why you're trying to make yourself feel tough on 4chaps.

Get back to me when you've put rounds through skull at 200 yards.
>>
>>717282270
because you believe that you could kick pretty much anyone's ass.
>>
>>717282270
They would shoot you ZOZ when will lanklets learn???
>>
I'm 5'11 barefoot, weigh 205, trained in a few different martial arts for fun and grew up in the city.

Pretty sure I'd laugh pissing on you
>>
>>717282408
that's nice. i've worked with a guy who shot someones head off overseas as well. he was so short it was laughable. none of that shit you did in the army matters in america bro
>>
>>717282270
Because some sweet little girl is going to get her claws into you and leave you feeling like you'd rather be dead.
>>
because I'm 6'3" and weigh 265
>>
Oh my god, everyone is so tough.
>>
>>717282644
Yet.
>>
>>717282270
My friend Chuck, ex special forces, knocked out the guy who is supposedly "Canada's Biggest Man" with one shot in a bar fight... Chuck is 5'9 189lbs... size doesn't mean shit!
>>
>>717282270
Because you're a retard and a beta cuck.
>>
>>717282270
Because you would never be able to stop thinking about sucking his dick long enough to punch him.
>>
>>717282270
I'm also 6'3" I weigh 270 (yeah too much in the gut, but also Van Dam legs). I can't kick just about anyone's ass because I wasn't raised to be a bro, more specifically - when I am winning, I feel bad for the guy I am turning into paste. Apart from that, I could stand to be a more skillful fighter, I think.
>>
>>717282824
Is he the toughest guy in letterkenny?
>>
File: 1234.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>717282824
>size doesn't mean shit
kek
>>
In this thread: big fucks that think just cause ur genes made you large you can do something. Let me explain that a knife in the gut is gonna fuck you up no matter how tall you happen to be. Your size isn't something you've earned or worth a shot. Don't rely on it to save you, cure starvation and bring world peace. It won't do anything for you.
>>
>>717283028
This.
Had a fight with some kid back in high school.
He punched me in the jaw and I told him to stop cause I didn't want to wreck him. I feel bad when I hurt other people.

Only person who's ass I don't mind kicking is my brothers. Which is weird cause he's a manlet. Like 5'3"
>>
>>717282811
school shooter alert
>>
notice all the ppl here are saying "duh my ex special forces faggot friend would wreck you" instead of saying themselves. bunch of bitches in here
>>
Because your too busy sucking cock op .
>>
>>717283729
Bit old for that.
>>
>>717282270
Do you know how to fight? Or you just think you do because you weigh 210?
>>
>>717283966
nobody under 5'9 withhout any training has a chance. i've never been in a fight in my life btw
>>
>>717284105
>testicles and weapons don't exist
>>
>>717284238
i can do the same shit to you dumb bitch!!
>>
>>717284588
I'm shorter. Your nuts are closer to my hands.
>>
>>717283918
mall shooter? throw me a bone
>>
>>717282666
trips of truth
>>
>>717284724
I'd aim higher.
>>
File: 1481255440049.png (249KB, 602x599px) Image search: [Google]
1481255440049.png
249KB, 602x599px
>tfw 5'4'' but content with my height
>>
>>717282270
it just means you fall harder.

But if you're fighting the average unskilled fighter manlet then yeah, you'll have an advantage. but the purpose of knowing how to fight usually comes from smaller guys needing to handle bigger guys as it's rarely the manlets that go looking for a fight.

that said, most fighting systems or styles dont compensate much for this so if two equally skilled fighters of different sizes go at it, usually it's a safe bet to go with the bigger guy. there are exceptions however. jui jitsu, aikido, and anything at all to do with pressure points will generally render an arm reach advantage moot.

tl:dr unskilled fighters tend to mop up unskilled fighters. tall, large or otherwise.
>>
Because unlike a manlet, your joints are shit
>>
>>717285104
no way a 5'5 guy is rolling me over his back dude its not happening. im just lucky to be one of the best people in society... simple
>>
Bunch of nigger loving pussies
>>
>>717284885
airplane?
>>
>>717282270
Come to Holland where on average people are similar or bigger than you like myself
>>
>>717284885
shit fighter

>>717284638
good fighter

>>717284105
lower center of gravity. you'd be surprised how easy tall (even tall built LIFT fags) go up and over in a throw

>>717283655
height doesnt confer magical jaw prowess. more likely the kid threw a shitty punch.

>>717283101
>that wide open stance begging to be kicked in the dick

>>717283028
fit and knows how to fight. dangerous bro

>>717285474
>no way
believe me, your height makes it easier. far more difficult to do the reverse. If your only confidence comes from never engaging someone trained in fighting and relying simply in your height you're like a gun owner that never trained to shoot.
>>
You're just another punk ass kid that wants to be tough on the internet, and has never experienced actual conflict.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>717285954
Airplane?
>>
>>717285954
I'm not Muslim, anon. Plus, killing civilians doesn't change things.
>>
>>717286074
>shit fighter
>good fighter
Both me. You sound conflicted. You know I wasn't talking about physical height when I said "higher", right?
>>
you cant because im 6 7 and weigh 260
>>
>>717286132
you said higher...
>>
>>717286111
there's few things as entertaining as watching some large fitbro type walk in thinking they're hot shit and ending up on their ass repeatedly in training. so the idea of these skinny tallfags thinking they're hotshit is gold
>>
Because there's always going to be someone 6'4" and 215
>>
>>717282270
Cause you'd go to jail. Then it's your ass.
>>
>>717286211
>me
sounds more like a personal problem. don't go head hunting if it's not to your advantage. you have good instincts, go with it.don't overreach.
>>
>>717286074
I never said it wasn't a shitty punch.
But the size difference was certainly issue.
Not saying I'm a good fighter, but I know I can hold my own.
Size helps imo, but actual training helps more.
>>
>>717286074
all i know is i live by NYC and every time i go there im EASILY THE TALLEST PERSON there and this is NYC nigga, and people stare at me constantly. that's hundreds of people. yeah man im thinking i can do whatever i want
>>
>>717286457
You're a cool man, anon. I hope we meet. Not soon, but eventually.
>>
I'm going to act like a tough guy because internet 2017 nano peen
>>
>>717286743
Im tougher than you
>>
>>717282270
That's a pretty gay weight for that height.
>>
>>717286528
>never said
nah, it was a shitty punch. jaws work on a hinge and are easy to dislocate. it's not complicated. if the guy was just trying to smack your chin they clearly had no idea what they were doing. especially if said person was at such a disadvantage in terms of range where their effectiveness would be minimized.

but yes, size helps but training does help considerably more. but do keep in mind there are also disadvantages to it as well. learning them would help you become a better fighter
>>
>>717282270
I was a bouncer in a shitty club for 5 years. I saw my share of action and let me explain a few things to you neckbeards.
>you have no idea how you'll react to a punch until you've been punched, you only fix this through training or experience and even the training doesn't prepare you for the first real one
>in a street fight anything goes
>a persons size doesn't do anything but increase the likelihood that they can throw a heavy punch, The hardest I ever got hit was a dude about 6' and 185. I'm 6' and 295lbs and if I'm lucky I hit as hard as that dude.
>Punching power comes from your legs, it's like a good golf swing, the hips and legs start the motion and generate the speed that get transferred into your hands, generally people have heavy hands or they don't, there isn't a lot of inbetween
>>
>>717282270
6'7" and 305- always a bigger fish
>>
>>717286592
if all you're fighting is the average street pleb then sure. you're a big fish in a small pond.
>>
>>717286907
Heels, actually. Good punches start at the heels.

also tell crazy bouncer stories
>>
>>717286842
say that to my face tho
>>
Because I'm 6"5 265 pounds 10%body fat FAGGOT
>>
>>717286874
I was agreeing with you...
He punched me and actually unclicked my jaw, which had been giving me trouble for ages.
I know just how easily fucked up they are, I've dropped my bike more times than I care to admit and it always seemed to fuck my jaw.
>>
>>717286907
this guy's on point.

of course what's fun is diverting those heavy punches. people love it when you throw in some tai sabaki at them and are left looking dumb
>>
Everybody took the bait.
>>
>>717287275
ah, i see. misread.

forgive me. i've had more than a little of this VodQuila stuff tonight that was gifted to me.

but yeah that sort of stuff tends to suck long after it heals. dunno if you train or not but if you do i wish you luck. everyone capable should imo
>>
Bc I got 50lbs on you and can box
>>
>>717282270

Because six feet even and 294 is a much stouter human being. I'll snap you like a twig.
>>
>>717287267
>10%body fat
Good luck surviving when everything goes tits-up. Faggot.

But seriously. You're going to starve to death first in any kind of a crisis situation. There was a reason Roman legionnaires had pot bellies.
>>
>>717286907
I was a bouncy house master in a Ditty club for 5 year olds. I saw my share of action and let me explain a few things to you neckbounces.
>you have no idea how you'll react to a bounce until you've been bounced, you only fix this through training or experience and even the training doesn't prepare you for the first real one
>in a street bounce anything goes
>a persons size doesn't do anything but increase the likelihood that they can throw a heavy bounce, The hardest I ever got hit bounced was a dude about 6' and 185. I'm 6' and 295lbs and if I'm lucky I bounce as hard as that dude.
>Bouncing power comes from your legs, it's like a good golf swing, the hips and legs start the motion and generate the speed that get transferred into your hands, generally people have heavy bounces or they don't, there isn't a lot of inbetween
>>
>>717287539
I'm the best.
>>
File: myglock.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
myglock.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>
>>717287569
I feel you.
This jameson is doing a number.
I've done army combatives one, which is by no means a license to kill, but it's something.
I want to do more, but the likely hood of me being in a fight is so small I don't see the point. Also I'm like a semi pacifist.
>>
>>717282270
If you think size is the most important factor, some combat trained petite woman will wake you up by kicking the shit out of you.
>>
5'9 165lbs fag here. Also a brown belt in bjj, find a school and test your theory, you'll find out quick you're probably a pussy
>>
>>717282270
Guns > size
>>
File: eric draven laugh.gif (907KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
eric draven laugh.gif
907KB, 500x295px
>>717287984
>some combat trained petite woman
Please post Rousey. I haven't laughed in a while.
>>
>>717282270
Cause you're probably a fat autistic tard who has the body of jabba the hut.

Seriously come at me nigger.
>>
guns, thats why
>>
>>717282270
Dude. Average. Stop drinking.
>>
>>717282270
because I'm 6'4 and 211 pounds
>>
>>717282270
theres always a bigger fish
>>
>>717288350
havent met anyone the same height as me in a year. kill yourself
>>
>>717285104
Aikido is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>717287181
some background - played college football as a nose tackle on a D2 1/2 ride, 6' and 315 in my playing days, had to work to keep my weight up, my walking around weight was/is 295lbs and I'm in pretty decent shape, especially back then
>be 23, working at strip club
>dude I played high school/college ball with comes in with one of my old teammates and a bunch of new ones, he was 3 years younger than me and redshirted while I never did so he never actually played while I played
>he's there with a kid that played corner and was I played a year with that was a corner
>rest of guys are this dudes o-line buddies and some new tight end bitch
>things going well for a while, they're having a good time
>tight end gets too drunk and starts getting belligerent to the strippers
>he's a good sized dude, 6'2" to 6'3" and I'd say around 270, but looks soft(was soft) and thinks he's a hardass
>have to bounce them out as they're now causing a scene after a few warnings
>dude I know is trying to get this dude to keep his cool and warning him that it's not gonna be good
>get outside and dude loses it and comes at me and tries to reach block me.....look it up if you don't know
>instinct kicked in and I got under and did the form "wrap, hips, drive" and planted his ass and when he hit his head on the pavement he wasn't out but you could tell he had a concussion
>dude I know is freaking out as he knows coach isn't going to like what just happened
>being team players that they are, I'm now squared up with one of the other guys and we start swing at each other
>cops show up as we're swinging and I had the advantage on this guy and was on top of him getting ready to pound him good
>get tased in my back while on the dude
>piss my pants because of tazer....and as a result pissed on the dude
>also get maced....
>get zip tied because cuffs didn't fit....
>cops are talking to me while pulling the barbs out of my back and apologize for tasing me when they find out I'm the bouncer
>>
Because you're untrained. Any average sized trained person would fuck you up.
>>
>>717288706
Please do tell. That sounds like a strong opinion.
>>
cause i'm 6'-4" and i'm a 250lb athlete you fucker
>>
don't you wanna be without sex in 2017? a lot of hot girls of your city: https://surl.im/L7MK
>>
>>717288776
It's a perfectly acceptable martial art for fitness and big-ups to you if that's what you do, but if you expect it to save you against a trained fighter you're going to be sorely disappointed. Learn Brazilian jiu-jitsu or judo for actual grappling,
>>
>>717288769
not if theyre prone to anger like you are, bitch!!
>>
>>717282270
6'3 isn't exactly a giant.
>>
Because you're a 6'3", 210 lb manlet.

Gain three inches and about 40 lbs.

Also, you're an idiot.
>>
>>717289011
Where do you get off saying I'm prone to anger based on what I said?
>>
>>717282270
Those are shit reasons.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.