[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm officially a cuck >girl who I'm really good

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: 1455923597869.jpg (55KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
1455923597869.jpg
55KB, 500x253px
I'm officially a cuck

>girl who I'm really good friends with since like freshman year high school (8 years)
>she gets kicked out by her abusive bf
>she goes homeless, comes to ask if I was for real about offering her a place to live if she needed it
>she starts to live with me
>after I go through a break, me and said girl start to get really close
>start to fool around but never become "official"
>we get really deep with each other
>fast forward 6-8 months
>were at the peak of our friendship a mixture between best friends and sex buddies
>out of nowhere she tells me shes going back to live with her ex who abused and kicked her out

I'm not going to kill myself but god damn woman can be pretty harsh

any fellow feels ?
>>
i have liked this girl for years now and we talk a lot we are pretty close, but everytime something starts to happen one of my friends come in and she completely forgets about me.
>>
>>717266924
I got semi cucked once.
Dated a slut who was severely damaged goods but I liked her. Anyway she wasn't into monogamy because she was so fucked up mentally and kept arguing we try polyamory. After a long time I finally agreed then dumped her a week later. I don't think she even had time to bang anybody although I told her not to tell me if she did. But for me polyamory is just being fuck buddies and I told her so.
pretty sure she killed herself a year later so I got mildly cucked and she got dead, pretty good trade.
>>
Dumbass. Why the fuck would you ever let a woman live with you for free? Why would you ever think a woman that so freely gives up sex after just ending a long term relationship wouldn't cuck you?
>>
File: IMG_0099.png (505KB, 888x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.png
505KB, 888x1196px
>>717266924
If you were only ever friends with benefits your not a true cuck, however you would be if you got with her again knowing that she'll probably be banging that asshole too

>>717267235
A true cuck
>>
A cuck is someone who enjoys watching their significant other fucking someone else
Stop destroying the English language
>>
she cucked your ass. embrace it or kill yourself
>>
>>717268835
4chan has bastardised the the term and it now covers a broader range of betas
>>
>>717268835
he's a pre-cuck, if you wanna be proper
>>
>>717266924
Drop her ass and never speak to her again.
She was obviously just using you.
Unless you're actually a cuck and enjoy that shit.
>>
>>717269664

no I thought we were building something together, but no she was just using me for sex

just sucks
>>
she was using u for a place to live faggot
>>
>>717269812
Get rid of her then.
If you honestly think she was just using you for sex and a place to stay then there's no place for her in your life.
I'd encourage you to go MGTOW but it's honestly not for everyone, I see the merits personally and I've seen improvements for myself but it may not be for you.
>>
>>717270069

it just sucks, I don't want to give up on women it just feels like such a betrayal, we didn't try to be anything in the start but she progressed a relationship with me but we never became official

I just don't get what I did wrong but w/e you know
>>
>>717270538
Women are hypergamous by nature, it's neither yours nor her fault. Shit happens, you can either accept that women are like that naturally and move on or dwell on this specific woman and let it eat you from the inside wondering what it is you did wrong.
>>
>>717271102
>it's not someone's fault for giving into instinct like a fucking animal
No.
>>
>>717271922
k
next time someone comes onto you hard af and you don't give in because of muh principles call me
>>
>>717272238
>k
>af
Don't speak to me again until your age starts with a 2.
>>
Most Women are fucking evil and will destroy your heart without a second thought.

Best advice is to forget about that ho. She never cared about you.
>>
>>717272611
this
>>
>>717272560
rekt him mate I :D]
>>
>>717272560
k
>>
>>717266924
You don't get feels, you get the knowledge that women are bitches. You got a valuable lesson, they are all broken, and you should just enjoy the sex and temporary comfort of their company, good luck bud.
>>
>>717266924
Hey, I'm drinking alone while my girl friend is partying it up with her friends so at least it wasn't official before you started cucking.
>>
File: 1482497837112.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1482497837112.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>717266924

https://soundcloud.com/catilluminati/fucked-ft-micah-byrnes
>>
>>717266924
Not full cuck, she didn't make you watch.
>>
>>717272238
That's a shit comparison, must've been dropped on your head multiple times
>>
I was with a girl for five years out of the blue we break up,im heart broken.She keeps telling me I want to get back "I just want to try new things" yeah right.A month later she calls me "can you pick me up" what ever.She comes to my house we fuck for about a week streight."I'm sorry anon I can't be with you or see you anymore"heart broken again.6 months pass, over it start working harder at work to get promotion.Start getting calls from a blocked number at 1am, I say hello a couple of times and hang up.One night unblocked number it's her,"I missed you, and I love you i think about you all the time even when I'm with him" OK meet her next day fuck and start fucking for about 6 years straight get tired of it and just ignore her.I was side dick for 6 years she was side pussy,she still wants my dick, she still calls me and text me.I need to change my number and move before shit gets out of hand.
>>
My crush rejected me the other day. Her friend is in town and staying at her place and they have been fucking. I've been giving her the cold shoulder, and ignoring her the past few days and she keeps blowing up my phone saying shit like "I need you in my life" "why are you doing this to me." Earlier she started kissing me and grabbing my dick but i wasnt having it and telling her to fuck off. Later she was all over her friend right in front of me.

What do?
>>
>>717275757
Either drop them completely right now no questions or fuck her and then drop her and your "friend" forever. Either way cut contact because both are poisonous.
>>
So here's what you do then, OP. You post her nudes here, faaahhhgetabout her, find another woman. Clearly she pulled that "I'll use you to cry on your shoulder and as a detox then drop everything to go back to my faggity ex that started all this again because hurr durr i have no self-judgemental ability because i'm autistic cancer"
>>
>>717276450
He's not my friend I don't even know this fucker. Didn't even introduce myself to him. I've been ignoring all her texts and snapchats, she blows up my phone all day long and I just don't answer. I told her to come over my place for new years because all our friends are here. She also started pretend crying and shit asking why I don't answer her, and she was crying all morning and how she loves me. I told I'm not going to talk about this right now and that's when she started kissing me and touching my dick. Really confused right now, really hoping I have a chance at fucking her and she's not just playing mind games and just tryna make me her emotional tampon.
>>
>>717275757
That reminds me of this hot redhead chick I dated. Made her completely comfortable as if she was at home, totally awesome.

Next morning she texts me that she met some dude online and he rented her a motel room so they can have a nice fuck session, and told me the details of how it went down.

What the fuck man, who.. why the fuck would you do that... are broads usually at this level of cunt?
>>
>>717275757
You did good by rejecting her. No sense humoring her when she's the sort to reject someone, then "need them in her life."
>>
>>717277580
Lol this girl is a red head too. Girls are just bitches man and they like to play mind games.
>>
>>717277580

Women are generally retarded, she probably thought she could make you jealous and you'd fall for her or something else equally idiotic.

Just wait til you get older and their looks start to fade, then its a man's market.
>>
>>717276941
Oh my bad famalam. I read it wrong. You shouldn't have invited her in the first place but my advice is still the same just without the friend part. Either cut her out of your life asap or fuck her then cut her out forever cold turkey. Trust me do not stay in any capacity with her. Friends or gf.
>>
>>717277794
She's just playing mind games. Don't get me wrong it hurts but I'm learning how to deal with it, I'm not tryna give her anything back. But it's just really fucking with my head. She rejects me then fucks one of her friends then tonight she starts grabbing my dick and kissing me, like wtf.

I just hope that if Ignore her long enough she'll come around and fuck me, cause I've been trying to for a long time now
>>
>>717266924
I kinda like this.

But, if you check and look closely, those dark tiles werent' black...dark brown.

(yeah I didn't catch it either)
>>
>>717277874
Yeah, first thing I did when I read all that bullshit, just deleted every trace of her from my phone.

P.S. I still want my $20 back used for fuel. ..

damn bitches.. no wonder why I have trust issues.
>>
>>717277993
The thing is I do enjoy her company, shes a good friend of mine. She has helped my self esteem a lot and I've done a lot for her. Maybe I can work past this but for now cutting her out seems like a good idea.
>>
>>717278195
> I have trust issues

Are you a 13 year old girl?

A closeted Regency homosexual (not the good kind)?

Shut the fuck up, grab your balls, and stop acting like a girl who's been jilted for the 8th grade dance.
>>
>>717278138
do what ya want man, but it sounds like yeah, she's playing mind games. She probably wants to create problems so you'll overcome/fix them and prove yourself or some shit. She probably has some whacky expectations that nobody could live up to, and when you can't live up to them she'll screw you over.

On the other hand, if you're just tryna get your dick wet, do it man. She sounds like a total sperg, so she's probably kinky as shit
>>
>>717267235
Stop talking to her and I bet youll have her running after you. Make sure it looks like youre indifferent dont be autistic about it
>>
>>717278527
I really didnt expect her to start kissing me like that. Then she starts cuddling with her friend, five minutes later in my own house. She has a lot of issues that's a fact. She keeps telling me how she hates her life and has for a long time and I've made her life worth living. At first I really wanted to make her my gf or at least bang her. But now its all about getting my dick wet. Her and I have messed around in the past but she told me she regretted it because she was drunk blah blah blah. I'm sure she's kinky AF.

FYI I'm a virgin if that plays a factor at all. I never told her but she knew.
>>
>>717278464
>implying hardcore
This was from 5 years ago, you uberfag. Lets see how you react if some girl you really liked, suddenly shits on you.
kys.
>>
>>717279054
Hmm...let's see:

1st time: got divorced. Fucked off to another state. Bought a motorcycle.

2nd time: drank until I couldn't see. Nearly got fired for being drunk and banging too many call girls.

3rd time: lost everything. Spent 18 months homeless. Took another 24 to get my shit back together.

Now, here I am, yelling at you.

Your turn.
>>
>>717279287

1st date, didn't really go anywhere
2nd date, didn't really go anywhere
3rd date, turned out she was a total cunt when she finally showed her true colors.
4th one, turned into a relationship, but problem was she was spongy and a dramaqueen, her pussy was nice though.
5th one, didn't go anywhere,
6th one, total cunt.
7th one, user.

at that point on, I just gave up for now and focused on figuring out what trade career I want to do and go from there.

Least I don't drink to the point I lose everything because I can't get over it. As a matter of fact, I don't drink at all to begin with. Now that's a challenge, get over something ridiculous as those, without a drop of booze.

Which all added together, sounds like I had my shit together better than you could.
>>
>>717279944
"user" are you from the '80s?

Oh, really :-D

You're so cute. Wanna compare pay stubs?

I've had to reset three times and am still only at 75% capacity and I'll bet that I out-earn, out-girl, and generally out-gun you.

8.5g (net) per month.

pretty young (27) Slovak wife.

consulting gig.

But I will give you that my actual business is somewhat stagnating.
>>
>>717280365
>>717279944
Oh, sorry, those figures are in current USD.
>>
>>717280365
What are you, from russia?
And also, you might be mistaking for someone who gives a shit.
>>
>>717280651
US Expat.

Oh, *you* give a shit.
>>
>>717280651
Little bit, in terms of date history, but from that point on, ran out of damns to give.
>>
>>717280800
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>717281018
Your average anon, but not one who pretends they're rich and claim to "out girl" or "out gun" others, or whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean, like what every douchebag believes they will be. Seriously, you types of people are why autism exists, why cancer exists, why cringing in general exists.

and before you assume, I ain't even mad, I'm disappointed.
>>
>>717268835
No, cuck comes from cuckold which, by definition, is a man whose wife or girlfriend is unfaithful. You're thinking of a cuckold fetishist, which is someone who gets off on infidelity.

Don't correct people if you don't know what the word means, yourself.
>>
>>717281376
You think 8.5 is rich?

Fuck me running.

That barely cracks 6 figures.
>>
>>717281802
Let me guess, I bet you drive at least a >2015 BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or a Lexus.
>>
>>717281802
Fuck me, I'm broke at the end of the month.

I don't even want to imagine how you survive.
>>
>>717282068
Not even close.

We live in a small village near Poland.

No need to drive.

Just taxis and trains.
>>
>>717282246
Well that explains everything.
>>
>>717282246
I have made one motherfuck of a kitchen though.
>>
>>717282383
I'll bite:

How's that?
>>
>>717282492
Not living in 'Murica, not having to put up with Idiocracy that I have to live with. Not having to live with 62 million halfwits that decided to elect the biggest tool in history to manage the entire country. So, you got me on that one, have to admit.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.