[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your new years resolution, /b/? Mine is to nofap for at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (127KB, 750x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 750x982px
Whats your new years resolution, /b/?
Mine is to nofap for at least 3 months and do 150 pushups every day for at least 30 days
>>
mine is to fuck your mom
>>
>>717259235
You're fuckin 10-ply bud
>>
>nofap
Why do people keep falling for nofap
>>
do some online college classes and do shrooms or acid
my life is pretty boring
>>
get jacked as the guy in your pic
>>
>>717259369
Nofap is hard. But if you google masturbation + hair loss, you may slow it down
>>
>>717259235
>making a decision to change
>waiting for a pointless position of the earth in orbit to do it
>failed before you even started
>>
>>717259235
>>717259235
>nofap for at least 3 months and do 150 pushups every day for at least 30 days

>so EZ mode you must seriously be a giant pussy
>>
>>717259235
To pass away in my sleep
>>
>>717260265
Well fuck me.

New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday and I still agree.
>>
I don't have a resolution

I'm a boring person who doesn't even celebrate anything. I just work and eat and sleep and repeat.

thisisfine.jpg
>>
>>717259235
Nofap makes you either an idiot, a crypto-christian, or a dupe of crypto-christians.
>>
>>717259369
>people
>>
>daily workout
>No fap
>go to parties
>Try more drugs
>Life for once and not be such a pathetic waste
>>
>>717259235
>nofap
You fell for the meme.
>>717260138
> google masturbation + hair loss,
The featured result on google literally says that this isn't true.
>>
>>717260671
>ostriches
>>
>>717260588
What do you eat?
>>
>>717260868
Substance
>>
>>717260868
leftovers from work that go to the trashbin due to getting outdated
>>
>>717261030
Sustenance, dipshit.
>>
>>717261066
Where do you work? And how old are you? And where are you from?
>>
>>717261305
A small cafe in Estonia. I am 29,4 years old.

12 hour shifts. Every day. Work is 1 hour ride away from home. I lose two hours on transportation, 12 on work. Which leaves me 10 hours free time. I sleep 8 of those away. I fucking love sleeping.
>>
>>717261291
Substance - a particular kind of matter

It works dipshit
>>
Same as it's always been, 2560x1080.
>>
>>717261596
Holy shit, dude. Are you originally from Estonia?

What do you do for fun? Hobbies, etc.

Have you ever had had a relationship? Are you a virgin?
>>
My resolution is to drink more alcohol and smoke more weed. It will be hard but I will try. No matter what my wife says.
>>
>>717261887
Yep I was born here. I have had relationships, not a virgin, but my sex drive is zero. I have a female friend but we haven't had sex for 1,7 years. It doesn't bother me. I don't do anything for fun because I am too tired after work. I just browse the internet for 2 hours and repeat the cycle.

Honestly I don't have anything better to do so why not just work. At least I'm not drinking or shooting heroin in some dark alley somewhere like a lot of my old friends. Meh.

I also do this to see how much I can take it. It's kind of exciting. Currently going for 5,7 months. Hoping to last a year at least. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>717261066
That seems reasonable, honestly. A lot of offices throw out all of the crap from the fridges weekly, while most foods will last quite some time after the use by date.
>>
>>717262235
>>717262235
You're right about the work instead of shooting heroin in a dark alley bit.

But see how much you can take? Like, are you trying to see how much monotony you can take before going insane? Is every single day the EXACT same? You don't have one day off?
>>
>>717262235
>I don't do anything for fun because I am too tired after work
What do you do for work?
>>
>>717262698
I have one day off per week but I am trying to convince my boss to allow me to work on that day as well.

Having this one free day just fucks up my inner clock, I sleep way too much and the next day I'm tired at work. I'd prefer to just have a continuous cycle. But my boss is afraid she'll get a penalty or something because it's illegal or some shit. Fuck if I know...

Yep. I am doing this to see how much can drive me insane. I think this is one of my end goals.
>>
>>717262698
Also mostly every day is the same. Even the same people visit at exactly the same hours. But occasionally something different happens. Especially on weekends when people are drunk. Drunk people are so retarded. It amuses me.
>>
>>717263180
Do you drink or smoke?

Did you ever harm small animals hen you were a kid?

Do you believe you will ever get married? And do you want to do once you go insane?

>>717262745
He works at a small cafe in Estonia.
>>
>>717260764
>life for once
Looks like you should hit the books instead.
>>
>>717259235
Bad shoop
>>
>>717263501
>He works at a small cafe in Estonia.
>>>WHY NO VODKA IN THIS?!?
I can see why he is stressed.
Does he exercise at all? Is he obese?
>>
>>717263501
I don't drink or smoke. Why would I do that?

Of course I have harmed animals. Doesn't anyone at one point in their lives? I don't regret anything, but I love animals now. Especially cats!

And I was a bully in school. Later years I also got bullied myself. It was meh. Actually taught me a valuable lesson. That people are assholes. Including myself.

I don't want to get married. I think it's retarded and I only see it a way to legally steal half of your possessions. I don't believe in love.

I do believe in loyalty, brotherhood and connections between people far greater than "love" however I have yet to experience this.
>>
This guy just went full Roblox.
>>
>>717264140
How much do you weigh? Do you exercise?

No, most people do not harm small animals. How did you harm them? And which ones?

Do you ever fantasize about harming people? Have you ever done it?
>>
>>717264021
He also doesn't drink or smoke.

But I just asked so we shall find out.

Also, >>717264140, what is your first name?
>>
>>717263899
Nah im just on my phone and drunk. Im actually fairly book smart, beleive it or not
>>
Mine is pic related
>>
>>717264549
I weigh 62 kg and I am 178 cm tall. I try to stay fit, but mostly my exercise consists of running to and from work. I can easily walk 10 km in one go, fast paced walk. I do it in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. When I have more time I want to try and walk my way to the other side of Europe. Maybe it will happen one day. Right now I just concentrate on the job.

Well I have killed a couple of rats and hamsters. Sometimes I beat a dog. Never hurt a cat but I looooove to tease them and annoy the fuck out of them until they attack me.

Harming people is a fun idea, but in reality it wouldn't achieve anything other than get me in trouble or even jail time. Why would I want that?

I have hurt some people, but only small stuff. Nothing serious. Actually I try to avoid a fight whenever possible. I remember this one night when I was minding my own business and a drug addict wanted to rob me and threatened me with his ugly fucking needle and I just grabbed a broken brick from a nearby wall and smashed it over his face/jaw. He was shocked for a moment and then ran away. Never saw him since. Shit was cool.
>>
>>717265277
>Well I have killed a couple of rats and hamsters. Sometimes I beat a dog. Never hurt a cat but I looooove to tease them and annoy the fuck out of them until they attack me.
This is normal behavior. Try going to a trade school to get a better job.
>>
>>717265663
I only did those things when I was younger though. I have kind of come to appreciate life in a weird way. As a kid I was just experimenting with this stuff. I don't feel like I have the authority to take life away from someone else who is also conscious and experiencing this subjective reality.
>>
>>717265663
Normal behavior? Early signs of a psychopath.

>>717265277
Do you think, once you let yourself go fully, you'll kill people?

And what's your first name?
>>
>>717266136
>Do you think, once you let yourself go fully, you'll kill people?

Not really, no.
>>717266064
>>
>>717266322
Actually if someone would HIRE me to do this I would probably think about it. Otherwise there would be no point. People are fine when they're in the background like NPC's.
>>
suck my own dick
>>
File: battlestationshrine.png (2MB, 1870x890px) Image search: [Google]
battlestationshrine.png
2MB, 1870x890px
>Enter a Catholic seminary, and begin the path to become a priest
>Finish watching every episode of Pokemon ever. I'm at episode 213 so far.

Pic related. My room.
>>
>>717266136
>Normal behavior? Early signs of a psychopath.
Does 'MA' follow your name? It shows. OP does have some signs of psychopathy, but his behavior is less than what would be considered diagnosable (or at a very minimal, quasi dx).
>>
>>717266946
I'm at episode 834, you'll make it someday
>>
>>717266946
What are your rosaries made out of?
>>
>>717267489

MA followed my name about six years ago!

Not a diagnosis, just a clear indication that someone should dig further. He lacks empathy towards others, it seems.
>>
>>717259235
150 pushups every other day. you don't wanna kill your chest muscles to fast or you'll just be using muscle to get energy. watch some athlean x on yt or something
>>
>>717267661
> just a clear indication that someone should dig further. He lacks empathy towards others, it seems.
meh. Could be. Different cultural aspects could come into play here as well. I'd assume that he grew out of it though and is just experiencing the residual effects.
>>
>>717268442
Potentially. But that "robotic" outlook on life is a dangerous inclination for future behavior.

Not that I'd expect you to understand that at medical level.
>>
>new years resolution
My life is just a resolution.
>>
>>717268938
FYI I was in a mental hospital 4 years ago due to depression. Was released after a month. I'm fine. Otherwise they wouldn't have released me now would they?
>>
>>717259235
>Become the UFC featherweight champion
>Perform in an epic Parkour video showcasing my advanced skills
>Compose a musical masterpiece that's more intricate, complex, and beautiful, than all that has come before
>Write a hybrid-multi-genre, super epic novel with profound philosophical elements, which when read, will forever change the way the readers perceive things, and change the way the readers live life
>Create a video game similar to the novel
>Create a movie similar to the novel
>Do some cool shit in a special secret service operation
>Create global relations that will greatly improve the overall quality of life for all creatures on earth, that will set the path for humanity to get it's shit together and then achieve great things
>Cure all diseases and ailments
>Discover immortality
>Master intelligence
>Discover means of traveling at faster than light speeds
>Discover time travel
>Discover interdimensional travel
>Create universes
>Create universes within my universes
>>
>>717268938
>Not that I'd expect you to understand that at medical level.
k3k. You'll understand with time that not every case is so clear cut.
See
>>717269410
He obviously has at least one episode of decompensation considering he claims to be an IP at a mental institution for about a month, but seems to be functioning fine otherwise.
>>
If dubs, I have to start drawing every day.
>>
>>717270117
I have to admit I kind of tried to manipulate my shrink into putting me there. I am still not 100% sure if she knew what I was doing or not. I never was able to wrap my mind around it. It became a loop of does she know that I know that she knows kind of thing. I don't think I've ever felt actual depression though. At least not in a way that other people describe it.
>>
>>717269643
>Create global relations that will greatly improve the overall quality of life for all creatures on earth
Except for mosquitos; fuck those mother fuckers!
>>
>>717270454
>I am still not 100% sure if she knew what I was doing or not.
The fact that they held you there for over 72hrs is enough of an indication that you had a problem going on at that point.
>>
>>717271015
Interesting... btw, are they legally supposed to share any test results with you as the patient? Because when I asked, they started blabbering about something else and changed the subject. I never got any concrete answers from them. It pissed me off. Was this their objective?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.