[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have the Justin video? The liveleak is down and I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_sRNfGMWk.jpg (276KB, 1031x1274px) Image search: [Google]
4L_sRNfGMWk.jpg
276KB, 1031x1274px
Anyone have the Justin video? The liveleak is down and I didn't save.
>>
File: ripjustin.png (120KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
ripjustin.png
120KB, 600x481px
>>717258264
https://my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
My an hero
>>
Link wont work on ph... Any other link pls?
>>
>>717259630
Just download the fucking file then you cunt.
>>
>>717259630
I'm on mobile too. Download VLC from the App Store/Play Store.
>>
>>717258984
Thanks anon
>>
I usually don't browse /b/ why did he cut himself? Or what's the story behind the vid
>>
What's happened now?
>>
>>717258984
story?
>>
>>717260143
Bump... Justin who agayn?
>>
Sorry guys, but who is this Justin? Is someone famous or something? Did the news talk about it?
>>
Worked just fine on my poor fag crappy xiaomi phone. Fuck you all that could not open it on phones that cost more then one hundred murrican dollars.
>>
>>717261052
a guy killed himself and bled out on camera, talking like he was in the best movie to never come out of americas horrible media industry.
>>
>>717258264
This video scared me... i have seem violet shit but this was just to personal... like watching my own fantasy being played out..
>>
>>717261252
He died for our keks
What a hero
>>
>>717261252
But why did he do it
>>
>>717261374
For lols
>>
>>717261374
because he was a faggot and nobody loved him
>>
>>717261374
m e m e s
>>
>>717261374
Why does anyone ever kill them selves? Lack of a fuckin' spine. a bunch of fucking degenerates that deserve to stay dead. Keep the gene pool clean for the strong!
>>
>>717258264
I see the mental health support services are effective there then.
>>
I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. Not because I fear death because I don't; but I don't want to inflict damage to myself.
>>
>>717261631
or mental despair and a feeling of total loss with no support in place to prevent it?!
part of human nature unfortunately.
RIP to him, be glad you have never even thought about doing it, some aren't so lucky psychologically, I blame the globalist agenda, because I can.
>>
>>717259932

Attention whoring suicidal faggot. The world is better off if he actually did die.

These assholes never seek help and if they do they usually reject and do some more self harm later wanting people to feel sorry for them.
>>
File: halfmeasures.jpg (67KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
halfmeasures.jpg
67KB, 500x245px
All that blood on the floor is WAY LESS than 1 Unit of blood.

That looks like 50mL of blood loss. Its a drop in the bucket. He needs to bleed probably, well you all should know how much blood you need to lose to die.

He needs to bleed, ALLLLLLOT more than those little puddles and smears/drops.

With him being conscious and lucid throughout the full 2+ minutes the rate of bloodloss couldn't be very high.

tl,dr:

Justin is a faggot, but not a dead faggot.
>>
>>717261964
let imagine for one second it is 'attention whoring' well then don't you think the fact a person slashes themselves up causing massive damage to themselves and potential death in an attempt to get 'attention' is maybe a little more serious than some teenage tart who is trying to get sympathy?!
Think about that for a second.
>>
>>717261252
He actually died?
>>
yes.. give me a minute to upload it
>>
>>717261631
His dad probably talked like that, between beers.
>>
>>717262357
see
>>717262151

Highly unlikely.

Here is a working link, faggots: https://my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm

You're welcome.
>>
>>717262151
i love it when we get medical experts that say wacky shit then go silent when they are wrong, no need to even argue with em.
>>
>>717262151
I thought the same, I don't think he died. I can't imagine the face of the person who found him and his house, what a mess, man...
>>
>>717262480
Wrong? Any proof he died?

Right. Thought not.
>>
>>717262151
You know it's actually less life threatening to cut your arm clean off at the elbow than to puncture an artery, right? The stump of your arm will swell and shut bleeding down hard, but a punctured artery gives you about 30 minutes before you start to have trouble breathing, get the shakes and get that terrible crushing headache.
But it's great how you can measure the amount of blood lost by looking at some stains on the floor in a shaky video clip, that's awesome.
>>
>>717262603
There's always a couple of those faggots who say it's fake, ok it's real but he's ok, alright he's really bleeding seriously but he'll be alright, damn well we didn't actually see the death rattle so...
fuckin babies.
>>
>>717262781
You have no idea what you're talking about. It's quite evident.
>less life threatening to cut your arm clean off at the elbow than to puncture an artery
Seriously, just stop.

t. medfag
>>
>>717262781
Some of my friends used to burn holes in their arms with cigarettes and if they hit a vein it'd squirt like that. I'm told arteries are way deeper and either gush or flow all over the place when cut, also the blood is brighter, venous blood is darker.
So he might've just scratched himself as hard as glue damaged punks do sometimes. It closes up and aches like a mofo for a few weeks.
>>
>>717262992
Has nothing to do with being a baby, you fucking idiot. I could care less if he tops himself.

That being said, the blood loss on the video is NOT enough to bleed out from any time soon. Again, listen to him speak. Listen to how lucid he remains throughout.

God damn, some people are gullible.

He wanted attention, and people like you give it to him, thinking it's the real deal.

Pro tip: It isn't.
>>
>>717261960
Oh come on , I'm on fucking /b/ ofc i have had plenty suicidal thoughts, even had a shotgun at reach but i ended up using the logical way of thinking and not the way of a pussy. Life is hard deal with it you massive faggot.
>>
>>717263039
H-He's ok, there was hardly any blood on the floor in that clip...i'm a medfag
Maybe you are and who gives a fuck? If the kid died you'd sound like one of those hopeful shits that plague these sort of threads.
Bedpan moving bullshitter i do believe, haven't seen shit.
>>
>>717258984
I have to admit this kind of sets the standard for "Fuck it I'm out of here"
>>
How about instead of arguing until the thread 404's, we post the fucking webm, you fucks? This much talk over some cocksucker slitting his wrists and no proof. We might as well turn this into a religious debate.
>>
>>717263827
It's been posted, faggot.

See
>>717262474
>>
>>717263349
>the blood loss on the video is NOT enough to bleed out from any time soon.
definitely no other blood than appeared on the video, no toilet full of it just out of camera view. ok.
People talk shit as they bleed out. There's no way to tell if he's dead or not from the fucken vid you idiots, you just sound like jerks saying nah he's ok.
>>
this is gold
>>
>>717263925
No, a shady ass link was posted. I'm not retarded enough to click on that. Since it has the Webm as you claim, post that shit. inb4 "I'm on muh OBAMAPHONE"
>>
>>717263513
>I was too much of a pussy to actually commit
>>
>>717263694
Your reading comprehension lacks horribly.
>>717263991
Never said he's ok. He's dead for all I know, but not from that fucking video, I can tell you that.

One thing you said makes sense: There is no proof either way, so everyone wanting to be so h4rdc0re and wishing him dead should actually look at what the video shows.

> definitely no other blood than appeared on the video, no toilet full of it just out of camera view

Trust me, that attention whore would have shown that on video.

>>717264179
Not on a phone, but I gave you a working link, faggot. You don't want to click it? Fine, fuck you - but stop bitching about no webm then, holy shit.
>>
>>717264345
the link wont work for me faggot
>>
>>717262170
You would be surprised how often that's all it boils down to
>>
>>717264345
Acting like this webm is too precious to post. Sounds like you have nothing to provide. Just like the sum of this year and the entirety of 2017, you will have nothing.
>>
"Remember anon, down the road not across it"
>>
>>717264685
What the fuck are you on about?

Not too precious, its 14MB, and its not my fucking job to convert it and post it because you're too lazy to click a fucking link.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.