[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Let's weed out the men from the faggots. Pick your side.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 28

File: maxresdefault.jpg (326KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
326KB, 2560x1600px
Let's weed out the men from the faggots.
Pick your side.

Gs7 master race reporting.
>>
iPhone is objectively the best smartphone
>>
>>705087185
By piggybacking and removing features?
>>
Corded rotary phone, niggas.
>>
>>705087118
iPhone work as intended. Samsung burns himself on fire without doing shit on it.
>inb4 they both suck mad cocks and whoever buy anything from them is retard
Get a normal phone, retards
>>
>>705087185
>no headphone Jack
>worse resolution
>worse camera
>worse water resistant raising
>worse battery
>worse color representation
> Did I mention no headphone jack
>>
>>705087118
Both suck ass?
>>
>>705088585
Neither suck ass, poorfag, the s7 is just clearly better.
>>
>>705087493
/thread
>>
OnePlus 2 reporting in
>>
What's going on?
>>
>>705088656
I agree it's better. Doesn't make it good or worth the money. iOS and Tizen both blow ass. Hardware on the S7 also isn't much better than other flagship phones. I didn't get a new phone this year though, nothing caught me eye.
>>
>>705087493
>using 100 year old technology over wireless master race
>benchmarked at same speed as last year
>worse image processing and optical zoom
>rated as "water proof" yet headphone jack still shorts when submerged
>US version worse battery
>explodes
>>
>>705088878
>>705088978
Lol xDdd nice maymay bro xD
>>
>>705087118
Galaxy. Death to the Fischer price "my first phone" iPhone bullshit
>>
>>705089152
>>explodes
It actually does this, why would you want it.
>>
my honor 7 told me there was nothing notable in this thread. it was right.
>>
>>705089152
The headphone Jack doesn't short, it just has to dry out, fuck face.
And the note7 is the one with explosions. You really suck at this.
>>
>>705087118
I have the S7....

Gear VR
Oled screen vs led
Higher resolution
Can root if your'e into that
Better cell reception
>>
>>705089152
Comes to show how little intelligence it takes to be an iFag, go kill yourself so you could suck off Steve Jobs.
>>
>>705087118
6p master race
>>
>>705089369
That whole thing was about the note 7. No galaxies right?
>>
>>705089465
Is that why literally tons of people have brought in their s5s and s6s (and soon s7s) to the phone repair place I manage with liquid damaged headphone jacks?
>>
File: 1451551517836.png (108KB, 1200x1330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451551517836.png
108KB, 1200x1330px
>>705087185
>>
femanon here. pics or gtfo
>>
>>705087396
It's only the release note 7's that explode on you.
They just put out an update that gimps your battery to 60% to essentially force you to get it exchanged.
>>
>>705089611
Ya the S7 doesnt have this problem

>>705089620
Never had a problem with that either
>>
>>705089611
Only heard stories from other people, I am a piece of shit.
>>
Nokia masterrace
Shit even has buttons
>>
Honor 8 master race
>>
Damn it's good to have a nexus 6p.
>>
>>705089930
Haven't look into this one, what is good about it? Not spec wise, I can look that up.
>>
>>705089620
No, idiots don't know the difference between waterproof and water resistant. I guarantee they had it in more then 3 feet of water for over 30min. You can't go swimming with the thing in your pocket.
>>
>>705089994
I'm jealous, still have a G4
>>
>>705087118
everybody except the "I'm so trendy do you respect me now? plz say you do so I can feel relevant" fuccboi's will be getting samsung, but the real question is to edge or not to edge..
>>
>>705089465
but speaker is ded
>>
File: cell recep.jpg (111KB, 1125x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cell recep.jpg
111KB, 1125x732px
>>705089569
>>
>>705090036
Either way, guess what phone is impossible to damage via the headphone jack :^)
>>
>>705090080
I had a G4 until the boot loop problem. Excellent phone otherwise
>>
>>705087185
Sheep
>>
Nexus 6p master race
>>
>>705090248
I got a second one, the first randomly gliched out after a little over a year. I like it, I just want the pure android experience. Also I can't root it because of Verizon, kill me now.
>>
reviews say go with htc. Samsung sucks and iphone has bad rep
>>
>>705087118
Fuck your opinion, and every other opinion in this thread, yes apple is more expensive and worse specs but people still buy it. Im into Iphone because I can resell my phone for a good price after using it for 2 years, try that with your samsung.
>>
>>705090238
The one that you can't listen to music and charge in your car at the same time.
>>
>>705090029
Personally it fits my hand well, has a good battery life. And its 300$ cheaper than either samsung or apple

Sure its more upfront than leasing your phone from the mobile companies but theres a whole lot less bullshit and you actually own the phone.
>>
>>705090238
https://youtu.be/z_wImaGRkNY
>>
Pixel will destroy them all
>>
>>705087233 >>705087493 >>705089650 >>705090316
you einsteins that was bait , or amerifat
>>
>>705090427
I can do that just fine, because I am a resident in a first world country who hasn't bad awful life choices and drive a car that can play audio through its built in usb port.
>>
>>705090359
Htc is alright, I think the G5 was the best this year. Just looks like shit and the "modular" aspect held it back.
>>
>>705090344
You should consider project Fi unless you got a sweet deal with Verizon
>>
>>705090367
I sold my s5 for $400 when the s7 launched
>>
>>705090508
mou pls go
>>
>>705090427
You could with wireless charging you dickhead
>>
FYI, the iPhone 7 comes with a lightning-3.5mm adapter.
>but mah analog output
The vinyl vs. compact discount debate made this argument years ago and to this day, no one gives a shit.
>b-but I can't charge mah phone and listen to mah tunes at the same time.
Who does this? Seriously.

Those two things represent the only argument that anti-Apple have against the new iPhone. They make this argument without really knowing anything about the iPhone, or having used it.

>b-but I tried my friend's iPhone 5c and it really sucked.
I'll grant you that.

But what do you really have against people who own an iPhone? Be honest. If it's that you believe any Android phone is superior, I would say that you're very, very misinformed. At one point, I thought that as well. I've been an android user since the beginning of the mobile OS. believe me, it was just as shitty as the first iOS phones. But I stuck with it. That is until my nexus 6, which being a "pure" android phone, started freezing up and doing weird shit 2 years to the day of owning it. That's the truth about android. It's no more reliable than an iPhone, and people get the latest version of them with about the same frequency.

So you're really going to convince me that the GS7 is master-race?

Wasn't the note 7 randomly exploding and causing fires? What mobile OS does that run again?

So yeah, I turned in my nexus 6 for an iPhone 7 plus because I want a phone that I no longer have to fiddle with. You might not like the design, the people who use them, or their gay ass knowledge bars or whatever they're called, but I got one because I wanted something different, to see if I remain the same person I was when I used android.
>>
>>705087118
huawei P9 plus
>>
>>705090554
You could....if that shitty phone had it.
>>
>>705090431
Interestingly enough I had a chance to test out the Airpods (have a friend who works out at IL1) and they definitely don't do this, for me at least.
>>
>>705090428
Some review said the software was "sucking the joy" out of the phone.
>>
>>705087335
I communicate with fucking drums.
>>
>>705090367
What are you talking about? Samsung phones have an excellent resale value I sold my s6 edge for $650 when the s7 came out
>>
>>705090543
S5 goes for €150 barely used here ( netherlands )
>>
>>705090542
I heard about it a long time ago, does it run on wifi? If it does, them I'm fucked 0.04mb download speed and even worse upload.
>>
>>705090534
it almost next year, i guess theyll release sth less crazy soon
>>
>>705090648
It has, limpdick
>>
File: hero2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hero2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1193px
>>705087118
Neither. Galaxy Note 4 master race
>>
Nexus 6P (2015) and iPhone 5 user reporting.
iPhones are simple phones for simple people I can understsnd why theyre popular but personally I think theyre trash
>>
I don't really give a shit about what phone I use, but am I the only one who feels that the android UI feels super outdated? It looks like it was new in 2005...
>>
>>705090575
>Who does this? Seriously.
A lot of people? I drive my car long distance and when I need to charge it, there goes the tunes. I'll pass
>>
>>705087118
Galaxy j7, expensive phones are for candy ass faggots.
>>
>>705090367
> More expensive and worse specs
More expensive, and best hardware. The A9 chip is still better than anything Qualcomm produced this year. The A10 is even better than that.
> Resale value
Samsung phones have equal resale value to iphones, if not better.

Just stfu
>>
>>705090934
must suck being poor
>>
>>705090811
Hope so
>>
>>705090786
I'm not sure what you mean. Yes it does have wifi capabilities.
>>
>>705090664
Its a bit of a pain to get the settings to how you want them, but thats the same for any android phone.

The only draw back i have with the phone that made me pause when buying it was the facy Huawei doesnt post what their patches are fixing.

But in the end fuck it. Its a good phone for a great price.
>>
>>705090992
How does that relate to what I said?
>>
>>705090880
Yeah you're the only one because your shit phone is still running honeycomb
>>
>>705090817
Are you this uninformed or are you just trolling?
>>
>>705087118
Both are bombs, but Gs7 is clearly better
>>
>>705090681
En ja dat klopt!
Zoek maar op marktplaats en voor de prijs van een iphone 4s 16/32gb kan je beter de s5 kiezen.
>>
>>705090554
Except it doesn't rofl
>>
>>705091085
pretty much every car made after 2012 has a usb port that can play audio... poorfag
>>
File: 1474331471422.jpg (130KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474331471422.jpg
130KB, 800x534px
>>705090857
Got the note 5 without doing enough research. I wish I had that removable battery and SD card slot.
>>
>>705091018
I mean is like regular phone service and stuff or is it like those apps that run off of wifi?
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>705090934
I'm sorry your '98 Chevy cavilier doesn't have Bluetooth, brah. You could buy a car that does for the price of an iPhone 7 so I guess I see your point...
>>
>>705090966
> equal resale value

Not where in from

> Specs

Yeah the chip is the only thing that matters in a phone.
>>
>>705091098
Just google it you twat
>>
>>705091329
It's a regular phone service. Fi uses Verizon, t mobile, and US Cellular towers for signal
>>
>>705091183
Doesn't make me poor though. I don't need to buy a new car just for that feature.
>>
>GS7 master race
>4chan is poor
Get a job basement dwellers
>>
>>705090575
Anyone who cares enough to write this wall of text is a fag regardless of arbitrary phone preference.
>>
>>705091139
>>705090966

For your viewing pleasure
>>
>>705091442
You should already have one, unless you're poor
>>
>>705091085
Ever heard of Bluetooth? It's this thing that automagically beams tunes through the air to your radio so you no longer have to plug it in.
>>
>>705091409
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/09/16/the-5-biggest-problems-with-the-iphone-7/#25b3a52669dd
K...
>>
>>705091336
2007 car, sorry bro. Also I could just buy a new radio if I wanted these features. Just don't feel like wasting money on some shit just because a phone decided to get rid of a feature.
>>
>>705091475
Anyone who cares enough to reply to a post they don't care about is also a huge fag. Have a super awesome day!
>>
>>705090639
How do you like it? It's one of the few decent, affordable phones in Japan. Was thinking about getting one tomorrow.
>>
>>705091576
>no adblock plz

Oy vey.
>>
>>705090182
Lg g5 here, i used my friends iphone 6 and was digusted at how bad the resolution was im so used to 4k
>>
>>705091344
Do tell me which of these "specs" are worse when comparing iPhone and Samsung phones. Better SoC, better battery life, better storage speed, equal camera.

The only thing that's shit is the software but that's subjective.

Keep talking shit out of your mouth
>>
>>705091434
I like the sound of that.
>>
>>705091576
They got receivers for that, granted its extra money paid for something other phones have.
>>
>>705091551
I don't need to do that though if I just have a cord? Why would I buy a new radio just to do this?
>>
>>705087118
>>900000000
>>
>>705091706
Posted from my gs7. I never downloaded and ad block.
>>
>>705091697
Damage control engaged
>>
File: images (23).jpg (25KB, 511x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (23).jpg
25KB, 511x288px
>>705090946
It's also really fast and it has nice design.
>>
>>705091786
So the phone doesn't have wireless charging then.
>>
>>705087118
You've already decided what according to you is the best device, so your thread along with your opinions are utterly pathetic and rubbish. Unless of course you were aiming for parrot opinions, why not use the mirrors instead?
>>
>>705090966
Ehh no
Only because a geekbench score is higher doesn't mean its fast.
You have layers of API's and shit to pass before you can run anything.
Think of it like 2 cars.
A small car has a small engine but it is light.
And a heavy truck with a 8L V8 engine but is heavy.
Both go highway speed.
Load up some weight in the small car and limit fuel on the truck and both slow down.
>>
>>705091683
>yfw all phone manufacturers get rid of the headphone jack.
You could make that argument for virtually anything if you're the kind of person who doesn't spend money on superfluous things. Not even superfluous, but anything really. You continue using outdated technology to the point that when someone finally decides to get rid of it, suddenly you have a problem. A lot of people? No. Most people drive cars that have Bluetooth.

Not a valid argument.
>>
>>705091860
What damage? That I proved a person who doesn't care but cares enough to say so isn't as pathetic?

Okay bud, you got me.

+1 internet
>>
Galaxy S7 here
>use nova launcher to customize your phone any way you want to look suave as fuck
>battery literally lasts all day and fully chargers in less than 30 minutes before I go to sleep at night
>virtual reality headset, sure many think it's useless but I personally love it
>has a bunch of extra little convenient features
>already waterproof
>>
>>705092043
Just because Apple stopped using something, doesn't mean it's out-dated. Bluetooth has been around for a while, it's not replacing wires any time soon.
>>
>>705092310
LONG LIVE THE ANDROID MASTERRACE.
>>
>>705091991
> You have layers of API's and shit
> I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm gonna throw big words I don't understand
>>
>>705092043
Then I would buy a new radio? Is that hard to understand? I'm not going to buy a new radio if I don't need a new radio, which I don't. I buy new things, sure I'm not going to stick with the same phone forever. I just have other options that I can choose without spending even more money(buying a new radio). This isn't a universal thing yet either, there is only one company that took it away. Once it is actually a thing, then yes I will buy a new radio.
>>
>>705092043
>>705092043
Your agrument
>there's a new feature
>have to get it
>oh shit, this isn't the future
>at least I'm not stuck on that old shit am I right?
>>
>>705087335
You can rent those phones from the phone company for like 4 dollars a month where I live. They have the best fucking quality and never go down. You also can speak directly to an operator any time of the day. There's one in my building for emergencies. I use it to make long distance calls...
>back on topic. I have an s7, fuck iphoney
>>
>>705092396
Welcone to the common sense club!
Please sign in using this form

I hereby declare myself as a
______________
>>
Bhought a huawei p8 a year ago Still use it to this Day litteraly needed a cheap phone to exchang My old Broken One fast didnt expect much from chinkshit, but this phone its really Nice does exceed All expectations and way More sturdy than any other phone ive ever had. Except ofcourse My first phone the Nokia 3510i
>>
>>705087118
I'm still rocking my 2 yo Galaxy S5
>>
>>705092453
》anon doesn't realise only apple "genies" do that.
Example: Android VM
>>
>>705087118
I hate ishit, but I also don't want my phone to cause a fire, so I'll stick to an older galaxy until samsung gets their shit together.
>>
>>705093096
Added it did the same as the vest Samsung at the time at 1/3rd the price
>>
>>705093137
Also if you are to lazy to google
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalvik_(software)
>>
>>705093096
Huawei is a serious contender in the Android market. The Nexus 6p is only $450 and can compete with phones twice the price.

Honors are even cheaper than that
>>
Let's weed? How do I weed?
>>
>>705089620
>literally tons
So about 7 Americans?
>>
GS7 Active. Got the slightly more durable active due to work uses. Used to have iPhone always preferred the previous for being more like a computer in use.
>>
>>705090575
》Wasn't the note 7 randomly exploding and causing fires? What mobile OS does that run again?
Just because something runs android does not mean it will catch fire.
>>
>>705093725
4chan on mobile browsers master race.
>>
>>705093391
Desperate is more like it. Hired Hollywood actors just to pose in their ads and as their ambassadors shows nothing but how they don't trust in their own brand. At least neither samsung nor apple haven't went that far yet just to promote their stuff (correct me if I'm wrong).
As for android device, oppo seems pretty neat and clearly has a catchy name than "huawei" (a fucking chink name). Lol
>>
>>705090238
Definitely not the phone you're defending, since it doesn't have one to get damaged.

That arguments as retarded as cutting girls breast tissue out at birth and claiming they're better because they're immune to breast cancer
>>
I'm really disappointed by the lack of oneplus 3 replies. So here's mine. Half the price, twice the phone. Come at me
>>
Yeah cause exploding batteries are what iPhones are clearly missing to be the best.
>>
>>705087185
No native support for half of the internet shit out there, no thanks.
>>
>>705094040
Heard of it, nothing caught me eye though. Looks like an old Samsung with a different rom
>>
>>705094040
It's just an HTC and Samsung baby, with different icons.
>>
>>705092911
>maximum damage control
>>
File: murmeli5.jpg (165KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murmeli5.jpg
165KB, 960x720px
>>705087118
iPhone 7 because it looks better.
>>
>>705094424
Did i forget Apple? Yes apple as well in the design
>>
>>705093890
I've heard of Huawei (from Nexus 6P), first time hearing OPPO. I thought you were talking about OnePlus at first.

Xiaomi and Alcatel are way bigger than both
>>
>>705094040
Shit screen, shit bands if you live in the US, shit camera. I'd rather buy a nexus 5x
>>
>>705094509
gunna save b4 batman
>>
I have the gs6 you faggots, still going strong

>Implying I'm a sheep that needs to upgrade every time a new phone comes out
>>
>>705094438
Signatuur
_____________
>>
>>705092253
But he didn't say he didn't care.
He said you were a faggot for writing a novel
>>
File: anJ7NTq.jpg (29KB, 460x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anJ7NTq.jpg
29KB, 460x391px
Never bought a product from apple and never will.
>>
>>705089611
>galaxy note 7
>>
File: 1442532176821.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442532176821.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>705087118
Whatever the phone may be, there's hasn't been any revolutionary breakthroughs due to utter greed. The progress is slow as utter shit, there are ram chips on the market which should be used in order to progress, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, "muh dosh, muh # mega pixel camera, muh colour cases". Mobile phones bollocks, logically speakin', it's a matter of which is less shit.

>2 year contracts
>Shit tier specs
>>
ROFL @ iphone foggots , You PAY for data (like everyone) , You pay for online storage and they will not include a $1 SD card slot:
You pay for music.
You pay to download from cloud.
You now pay for a super expensive pair of headphones that are fooked if you forget to charge them.
How the fuck can so many people be so stupid ?
>>
>>705092310
Good luck when your "amazing" battery craps out in a year
>>
>>>>705095510

Poor gag can't afford the 64g model.

I don't pay shit for my cloud. Plus Dropbox

Implying headphones are super espensive. My wireless headphones were $20 and are only used for working out. Otherwise car with Bluetooth

I can download music off the internet just like any androidfag

>what argument are you posing?
>>
>>705096649
Misquote should be
>>705096241
Not >>705095510
>>
>>705096241
u don git it cuz your noot reech dood
>>
>>705087118
Zenfone 3 here.
>>
File: 1430889105832.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430889105832.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>705087118
>work at a cell phone store.
>New iPhone 7 comes out.
>my store is one of the few who still carry them.
>tell people they can't buy one unless they get a tablet or some other bullshit they don't need to go with it.
>if they just want the phone itself have to order it.
>back ordered as late as november
>boss approves because sheep will be sheep and if that person doesn't want the phone that day someone else will.
>we never do this with any android release.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 490x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 490x459px
>>705090934
When you're this stupid.
Most cars use usb for music which also charges your phone but you on the other hand must use that cig lighter radio transmission or the caset tape audio cord because you drive a ancient car
>>
>>705090331
Mah nigga. If you are going to run android, Nexus has always been the way to go. No bloat from the mfg. Plus cheaper by a long shot than apple or Samsung.
>>
I love my new iphone :-), switched from a galaxy s6
>>
>>705087185
no it's just a typical apple product, substandard to it's competition yet somehow apple convinced idiots like you that it's somehow better.
>>
>>705092310
I use my iPhone literally all day taking work calls, sending emails, mass texts, group texting for employees, and occasionally face timing with my daughter to tell her she's a fag. When I get home my phone is only at 40% or so every day. So being proud of your phone for surviving you playing Tendie Town Express for 23 hours straight without dying is embarrassing.
>>
Neither. Had a samshit before. Never again
>>
Neither you fanboy phone fag. Go suck Jobs' dick. I mean literally his corpse dick. Apple is shit. So is droid too. Made by hackers for hackers...a bunch of assholes who like stealing wifi and shit. While the other side are a bunch of apple pussies who don't know what fucking wifi is. Fuck this whole human race of cucks and morons.
>>
Got that S7 edge. Not gonna pass up on those 0.4" haha
>>
>>705088809
How do you like your oneplus 2 compared to the 3?
>>
>>705098866
Hahahahaha look at this try hard faggot
You probably still own a shitty flip phone you basement dweller
>>
>>705098393
2007 is ancient now? Most people wait 10 or so years before buying a new car, btw.
>>
>>705087493
yeah, but its an iphone.
>>
>>705096241
I don't pay for anything you just said, I have unlimited 4gLTE through sprint and everything else is easily bypass able with a 5$ adapter. You got me good.
>nobody uses cloud
>nobody buys music since you can sync your own from iTunes
>don't have to risk open source apps bricking my phone because someone thought it would be funny
>>
>>705090575
more waste having to make a headphone adapter to a universal object.. yeah more room on ypour phone for more faggotry
>>
File: image.png (161KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
161KB, 750x1334px
>>705099082
Sure
>>
>>705099210
>don't have to risk open source apps bricking my phone because someone thought it would be funny
Never happens, unless you are an idiot who downloads anything you see.
>>
>>705099089
Most people also don't buy used cars as their new cars. You didn't buy that car in 2007, you probably bought it 2-3 years ago.
>>
>>705087118
I have a galaxy grand prime cause im a poor fag
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 405x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 405x650px
>>705099469
But is it possible tho
>>
>>705099356
Damn he proved you wrong bro, he really does have a fagphone
>>
Iphone 6 with jailbreak + headphone jack ftw
>>
>>705087118
Either phone, still throwing your money away. Any smart phone does the same shit.. Makes calls, takes vids, internet etc... Why must you all feel the need to fit in with consumerism?
>>
Motorola Droid masterrace
>>
>>705099475
I'm 20, am I supposed to buy a brand new car?
>>
>>705087118
You mean weed out the faggots from the men :/
>>
>>705099654
Yes, from Apple.
>>
>>705099530
On the off chance you don't look at what you download, just like your computer at home. Just don't be an idiot and you'll be good.
>>
>>705099654
No, it was just the point. You said people buy new cars every 10 years, but the only people that do that are people that purchased the car when it was brand new 10 years ago.
>>
>>705099775
Well fuck how was I supposed to know?
>>
>>705099606
thats like saying a ps4 and a ps2 are the same thing you dumb fuck.
>>
File: carrot-bait.jpg (15KB, 575x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carrot-bait.jpg
15KB, 575x250px
>>705094834
>>
Android all the way
>>
File: VJW3dpV.png (402KB, 556x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VJW3dpV.png
402KB, 556x312px
>>705087118
>>
hi b, I wanted to know of you nerds hackers away If you know Linux?
>>
>>705089152
Nice b8
>>
Android would be great if it actually ran as smooth as ios. Only way of taking advantage of android is by buying the latest phone otherwise you'll run into problems with old drivers and kernel building become a bitch. Then since there are so many fucken android devices, each piece of hardware is different from one another like the e980, same shit as the f240, both gpros but both have different hardware.
And the gps, fucken gps on android devices have never worked for me
>>
>>705099796
I'm aware of this, so what about the people that aren't ready to buy a new car and don't have the ports currently? Just buy a new car? I only used my car as an example of people that bought one in 2007.
>>
File: znnxEUR.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
znnxEUR.png
35KB, 700x700px
if i wanted a broken piece of shit that didn't work, i'd buy an android phone. being that i don't want a broken piece of shit which doesn't work, i buy the iphone instead.

>b-b-b-but muh SPECS!
>b-b-b-but muh ROOT ACCESS!
>b-b-b-but muh MICRO SD CARD!

DURRRRR

pic related, typical android user (unless they're black)
>>
>>705099833
If you're going to compare something to an iPhone to a ps2 it's going to win any argument you have.
Ps2 masterrace
>>
File: 1.jpg (401KB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
401KB, 1600x1236px
>2016
>Not owning a $60 phone which has all you need in a smartphone
>>
>>705087118
>buying a $700+ phone
wonder who the real faggot is
>>
>>705100139
You're going to spend God knows how much on repairs, drive an old car, and get called a poorfag on /b/
>>
>>705099831
Do you live under a stone? Apple tells you everwhere. Their latest iCar comes with no tires anymore in order to make it more flat.
>>
>>705100191
Blu is literally the best phone.
It's $60 and you can remove the ads in like 5 minutes.
>>
>>
>>705100129
Not true? Don't buy a shit phone and you won't have a shit experience. I just got rid of my phone from 2013 and it still worked good, just wanted a new phone. Also the gps??? Are you serious? Apple maps is such a waste of time and effort, none of my friends can effectively navigate with that thing. I always have to be the one to use my gps.
>>
>>705087118
I'm happy with my Iphone 6. I see no reason to buy the new one any more than I see a reason to buy a galaxy S7.

This idea that you need a new phone every year is retarded and just leads to shit like Samsung cutting corners with their QA and Apple overworking their factory workers. I only got a new phone last year because my plan came with one, I had my 5c for 2 years and my 3gs for 3. Would have kept both of them longer but ATT keeps offering new phones for next to nothing.
>>
>>705100191
Actually doesn't look that bad.
>>
>>705087185
Don't make me laugh fag. The iPhone is a fucking shit
>>
>>705100475
who gives a good god damn about some overworked chink factory worker. seriously, who gives a shit?

jesus christ.
>>
>>705100314
What the actual fuck, how much is it? I NEED THE APPLE CAR.
>>
I am pretty happy with my 2 years old HTC One M8. Why would I ever change it?
>>
1) How can iphone compare to a high res, no-bezel, amoled, always-on, 1000 nit bright display?

2) 256GB to a theoretical maximum of 2112GB storage (with a 2TB card). But even with what is available today, the Note 7 can have 320GB vs 256GB fix in the iPhone.

3) How can you compare 90 minute wireless quick charge to 180 minute proprietary cable charging (and only while not using headphones)

4) 4096 level pressure sensitive Wacom digitizer built into the Note 7? And you did not mention:

5) lack of NFC

6) lower rated water resistance 7) non-customizable OS

8) lack of iris protected secure mode with 2nd copies of apps and separated document space

9) HDR video play back

10) Courage to organize a World-wide recall in a few weeks, when iPhones have always been catching on fire, but Apple never acknowledged it
>>
I have a Nexus 6.

It's already better than both of those phones.

Thanks.
>>
>>705089620
Ive never heard a single person with this problem and ive ran galaxy since the active
>>
>>705100494
its genuinely a good phone, and as another anon mentioned, you can remove the ads in comes with in 5-10 minutes
>>
>>705100415
>best way to get "rich" is not to throw money out
>arguing pro iPhone
find the mistake
>>
>>705100285
It runs perfectly fine, had a check up and nothing needed to be replaced and everything was fine. Around 110,000 miles on it and I'm not a car fag either so I'm not taking care of it like a baby. So I don't need to buy a new car.
>>
>>705100594
you forgot:

11) explodes during charge causing bodily and/or property damage
>>
>>705087118
So another poor fag thread... Who cares really
>>
>>705100783
If you were half competant you'd realise I was talking about the iPhone. Thanks for adding to the list. Is this how retarded all applefags really are?
>>
>>705100747
Doesn't sound bad for poor fags or college fags at all. I'm sticking with my G4 still, but I am glad that there are good cheap options for once.
>>
>>705100872
>ACKCHUALLY

durrrrr

fuck off autist
>>
>>705100594
>video quality
>high pressure digitizer
>low water resistence
Straight off the website, if you care about video quality that much water resistence probably doesn't matter to you because you don't go outside, same with the digitizer.
>iPhones always catch on fire
No, they overheat when you leave them on a car seat in the middle of the fucking summer
>>
>>705090857
This is the final solution. Every samsung after has been a step deeper into shit and iFollowing
>>
>>705100452
Thing is gpros are not shit. They are actually really good phones. Camera is amazing and no lag whats so ever. Drivers are just outdated because it didnt become popular enough. And just last year lg dropped support for it so the f240 was the only gpro to get lollipop update.

Ive used maps for road trips though and it has yet to let me down. Might be shit for them because of carrier
>>
>>705100594
Just for the tidbit, they didn't organize the recall. The us government did because they refused.
>>
Not sure about you other faggots, but my phone browses fine, sends texts fine, and emails fine. I don't know why you niggers continue to argue over a phone, unless I'm just doing it wrong, you guys are like thugs comparing rims or hoe asses
>>
>>705100314
Who still uses rubber tires anyways? that technology is over 100 years old!
My iCar uses maglev technology to move.
Sure I can only drive on a few roads which are compatible, but who drives on non-apple approved surfaces anyways.
>>
Got xiaomi mi5 pro, fiance has op3. Works very fast and is super responsive. Got root on botj but wasn't really necessary no bullshit installed as system app.
>>
>>705087118
S7 master race reporting for duty
>>
>>705101261
How much monthly extra fee do you have to pay for iRoad access?
>>
File: 1451493992809.jpg (473KB, 1294x1152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451493992809.jpg
473KB, 1294x1152px
>>705100191
iPhone 5s user here looking to probably switch to S7 in the next few weeks. I'll have to research though. I'll check out that Blu shit.
>>
>>705101493
You get the first month of access free, but then they start charging you $5 per road you drive on. You can get get a monthly pass for roads you frequent which is only $200 per road. Roads, Streets, Parkways and Boulevards all have different pricings as some are considered premium. There are no highways yet, but I hope one becomes available when the next model of car comes out. From what I hear, the seat can recline back 1degree further than the current model.
>>
s7 edge pink gold reporting in
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 28



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.