[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not totally sold on the whole evolution thing. How could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 28

File: Dumbass.jpg (67KB, 843x837px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbass.jpg
67KB, 843x837px
I'm not totally sold on the whole evolution thing. How could something as complex as the mammalian digestive system all evolve at once? The chance of each part evolving at once is multiplying part individually. There's evidence in the bible that talks about dinosaurs NOT existing. Jesus said it himself. So how could something so compkex exists when even the bible made and written by GOD? If evolution is real, then why are there STILL apes!? Really? They should have died out like all the intermediate species. Also they say a chicken is the evolved form of a T-rex...HOW? How can something as big as a T-rex go from that, to a fucking chicken? How does a fish go from swimming to flying as a bird?
>>
>>704758915
Yeah, makes sense to me. this reminds me of an observation I've had along similar philosophical lines concerning the "pehnomennon" of evolution. it is often argued that humans are descended from similar creatures that were not humans but also were not monkeys, and were not gorillas or chimpanzees. These were claimed to be existant around the earth around 1 million years ago, and they were supposed to have slowly developed into humans around that time. So what is the motivation for assuming such a thing? it is all because evolutionists want to fit the evidence to their "scientific" narrative. drawing a parallel to psychology, all the biologists are just attempting to follow along the lines of Darwinism, just like the psychologists are enamoured with Freudism. However it is not the case just because somebody is famous that they're ideas are correct. This is why many people have a problem with evolution: many of the fossils they discover could be explained in a pleathora of ways, and yet the darwinists apply their own biased analysis and claim for it to be the only one that is reasonable.
>>
>>704758915
It was made to sell dinosaur toys

You're just jealous I have the bigger T-Rex
>>
First of all lurk more to learn how evolution actually works, the chicken did not evolve from the T-Rex but the birds came from Theropods.

This video shows in simple terms how evolution works
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XXFUKJBOlM
>>
>>704758915 go to Guatemala that's where those are. anyways as evolution phases out you will see that there are billions of humans and possible a few million monkeys
>>
>>704759793
you have to realize that the facts are the facts. If you look at the data, 100% of species are thought to be descant from a common acnestor. if you look at the dna you'll realize that the genes are all aligned in a certain way. however, you have to realize, DNA is an informational system. slightly more formally, "'DNA'"==[["INFORMATION"]]. however, that information can't "evolve" per say, but it has to come from somewhere, but not by the means of evolution biologically speaking. so if it comes about from some other source, you can speculate all you want, but it takes some empirical research to really demonstrate a CONVINCING origin. and that's just it. it's all in our minds. the idea of information. it doens't "exist" in the natural universe. biologically speaking, evolution can't "evolved," from itself(or from nothing), because it doesn't "exist"! however, as soon as this realization is made it has more reaching implications unto the rest of evolutionairy theory. therefore, if the concept of informational quality in DNA structures is introduced by humans, then so is the "narrative" process of evoltion throughout history. so it doesn't make any sense to talk about one species evolting into another diachronically, it only makes sense to talk about them in the most synchronic sense of the concept. as soon as you abstract away from these things, you realize that the entire dialogue of evolution can be arbitrarialized into a number of facets which aren't necessary for the procedure to take place, if at all, including "single common ancestor" theory.
>>
File: missinglink.jpg (50KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
missinglink.jpg
50KB, 800x533px
>>704758915
>>
>>704758915
the millions of those do exist though, they're called niggers
>>
Because that's not how evolution works, retard. Also I know I'm taking the bait.
>>
We killed all our predecessors. Also chimps decended from that ape aswell, but is not actually that ape
>>
If evolution isn't real then why are chimps as strong and fast as we are smart?
>>
this is terrible bait
>>
>>704760000
Nice quads
>>
>>704758915
Don,t worry about it too much. Your just no as far along the evolutionary scale as the rest of us.
Show me 1 sentence in the bible which mentions dinosaurs. There are none.
And where the fuck are the talking snakes?
>>
When god said "let there be light" who the fuck was he taking to?
>>
File: evo.jpg (115KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
evo.jpg
115KB, 1200x742px
>>704758915
evolution isn't a straight line its more like a tree with different branches and dead ends. That picture is outdated and is one of the reasons some people still don't understand something as simple as evolution. This is a better image
>>
>>704760000
I don't even understand what the fuck are you trying to say but anyway

Forget about evolution and information

Just call it "endless self-replicating" molecules governed by the law of universe

And "Russian roulette" mutations.
>>
>>704760159
LOL if you think thats truth. Because if CHIMP really are a strong and fast as HUMANS, then your hard press to find out why they can't beat a human in a RACE. and additionally, if evolution is cumulative as you say, then doesn't it make sense that they would be ADDITIONALLY smart and intelligent as well as fast and unrestrained speed? So how do you explain this in accordance with the feathers of birds, which although making them more intelligent, also making them more fast as well? So this is a direct contradiction to you're "THEORY" of evolution .That's why it's just a theory instead of the law of gravity, because anybody can come up with their own theory and determine the facts or not if they so desire. EVOLUTION isn't the facts!
>>
>>704758915
If you change the color of the ones in the middle to black. You will see them everywhere.
>>
>>704759260
Kek'd
>>
>>704758915
Great point! Something I discovered recently related to evolution: The main story people want us to believe is that 4-6 million years ago, humans didn't exist, and that we had a common ancestor with a chimpanzee. They say that this "wan't a chimp" but that it also "wasn't a human." So that means it would have to have features of both. The problem is, chimpanzees don't have features of both, and humans don't have features of both. If humans and chimps don't have features of both, then how could the common ancestor have features of both? That means either humans evoluved from chimps, or chimps evolved from humans. Obviously since humans are more advanced than chimps, the humans must have "evolved" from chimps. However, if chimps evolted into humans, then how are there still chimps? According to evolution, birds evolved from dinosaurs, therefore there are no dinosaurs left. If humans evolved from chimps, then IT MAKES NOT SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY CHIMPS
>>
File: 1370813683331.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1370813683331.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>
>>704761219
This has to beg the question, why do so many scientists believe in evolution? Even though many scientists do NOT believe in it, there is still a significant percent that does. If you think about it, the darwinists have the same evidence as us, but we can come to different conclusions because we don't have the bias of darwinism. Darwinism is the biased assumption that Richard Darwin had all the correct ideas about life science, based on the fact that he was a leading scientist of the time (the 19th century). Actually, Darwin wasn't even a real scientist, he just drew pictures and made stuff up on a boat, but the darwinists don't want to hear that. The bias of darwinism makes many people deluded into thinking that the evidence always points in favor of THEIR view, even though to an unbiased person that would not be the case. But the delusional/biased people aren't the only ones that make up believers in evolution. Since evolutionists have a monopoly on the media and on education, they are able to brainwash (for lack of a better word) aspiring students. That is how some people can continue to be deluded. However, science teachers also dismiss any evidence against evolution a priori, and even refuse to discuss it at all. Many students end up thinking that the only evidence out there is evidence IN FAVOR of evolution, and they're just ignorant of the facts that go against the mainstream theory.
>>
>>704761219

I can't tell if you're trolling or being retarded.
>>
>>704758915
Clearly the work of the flying spaghetti monster, dunno how these things ever get controversial.
>>
>>704760788
You tryin to call me a homo?
>>
File: image.jpg (530KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 1600x1064px
We killed and ate them all.
>>
>>704760799
>>704760788
>>704760770
>>704760555
>>704760085
You stupid FUCKING NIGGERS. Really? How can you not see how evolution is a complete lie??
>>
>>704761219
I choose to believe this is bait and will not even type out a rational well informed comment about how common ancestors work. Pro tip, you have no idea.
>>
>>704758915

Because a race of reptilian aliens named the Annunaki came to earth and spliced their genes into our distant ancestors
>>
File: 1367368608015.jpg (60KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1367368608015.jpg
60KB, 480x320px
>>
>>704761868
Please explain this more. I have heard of Annunaki but do not know of there significants.
>>
File: 1353178859593 wallpaper.png (752KB, 1617x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1353178859593 wallpaper.png
752KB, 1617x1454px
>>704761847
>>
File: dinoskel.jpg (54KB, 719x503px) Image search: [Google]
dinoskel.jpg
54KB, 719x503px
Explain this.
>>
>>704761904
Actually it's a law
>>
>>704761641
I love you so much.
>>
>>704758915
You would think after millions of years, our eyes would have "evolved" to the point of us not needing to wear sunglasses every time we're outside.
>>
>>704758915
>all evolve at once

That's the thing, it didn't happen at once. It took centuries of evolution to reach where we are now. Evolution never happens overnight, unless it's due to genetic mutation.
>>
>>704762140
No. there is the law of gravity, which can be described mathematically. Then there's the theory of universal gravitation.
>>
>>704762412
>theory of universal gravitation
Complete and utter bullshit, it's called Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every mass attracts every other mass in the universe.
Please note the "LAW" after Newton's.
>>
>>704761904
>>704762140
>>704762412
The fact that earthen objects fall down and airid objects fall up is the fact. The gravity IS just a theory. what I want to know is why is mainstream science so opposed to questioning perspectives like this? There are a lot of people who are questioning the evidence in favor of common descent with modification, but we all know that teachers and scientists aren't interested in discussing the facts, they're interested in advancing their own agenda. The problem is, many students aren't satisfied with just being told "this is correct, you just have to accept it and ignore the holes in it." I don't want a theory full of "holes," I want one full of "wholes." If evolution can't explain why chimpanzees and humans can be extant together, even when they're supposed to be genetically related by a common ancestor, and that's the cornerstone of the theory, then why should we be expected to believe it? It's a sad symptom of the state of science when there are tens of thousands of "darwinism apologists" in our classrooms, and there are only a handful of dissenters (some of whom get blacklisted or imprisoned for questioning the consensus).
>>
>>704761904
Theory>law
It takes many scientific laws to make a scientific theory
>>
>>704758915
take a science class or pay us, no one here gives a damn what you think OP.
>>
>>704762412
Actually it's Newton's law of universal gravitation, not a theory buddy.
>>
>>704762583
Uh no, I don't think you understand what a theory is.
>>
>>704758915
Cuz people smarter than you said so.
>>
>>704761960

Look on Youtube for David Icke and also check out his books "The Biggest Secret" and "Children of the Matrix"
>>
>>704762575
Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.[note 1] This is a general physical law derived from empirical observations by what Isaac Newton called induction.[1] It is a part of classical mechanics and was formulated in Newton's work Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica ("the Principia"), first published on 5 July 1687. (When Newton's book was presented in 1686 to the Royal Society, Robert Hooke made a claim that Newton had obtained the inverse square law from him; see the History section below.)
Here you go buddy, you seem to need to know the ACTUAL definition instead of your stupid definition.
>>
File: 1469623358962.jpg (74KB, 550x589px) Image search: [Google]
1469623358962.jpg
74KB, 550x589px
>>704758915
evolution confirmed
>>
SCIENCE IS A ATHEIST LIE!!! THE EARTH IS FLAT!
>>
>>704762575
Except it's a law, one google search proved you wrong
>>
>>704758915
there you assume the ape species we ascent from is the same as depicted as on the picture and the same as is living now, which is of course not he case. read a book please
>>
File: x (3).png (80KB, 1484x1484px) Image search: [Google]
x (3).png
80KB, 1484x1484px
>>704758915
>If evolution is real, then why are there STILL apes!?

Asking the question proves you're too poorly educated to understand the answer.

Don't they teach science in high school anymore?
>>
>>704761219
>If humans evolved from chimps, then IT MAKES NOT SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY CHIMPS
This makes zero sense. That's like saying that eagles and parrots can't have a common ancestor because only one would now exist. A species doesn't evolve in a split second, and not all groups evolve in the same direction. I don't know why I'm bothering, but really, I don't think you have a firm grasp on what the theory actually claims.
>>
>>704762412
>Calling Newton's law of universal gravitation a theory
Must be hard being underage
>>
>>704762660
Ua yeah it is
and yes i do
>>
>>704762598
WAKE UP SHEEPELE. The illuminati created the theory of evolution to brainwash people into believing the earth is more than 2,000 years old and that we "evolved" from apes. They want you to fall into Satan's trap. Evolution and the idea that earth is 3.6 bilion years old is strictly Satanic!
>>
>>704759072
Because the fossil record says so. Every bit of evidence ever collected (and verified) says that species change over time, eventually becoming new species.
>>
>>704761904
Gravity is just a theory.
If something is heavier than the air it will fall, if it is lighter it will float/rise. Simple
>>
>>704758915
thats just it

its a THEORY not a fact

if it was true and factual there would be billions of ape skeletons and we would know, but as time has gone on turns out theres not, it looks like the THEORY is wrong
>>
File: bait33.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bait33.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>704763166
>>
>>704762742
>This is a GENERAL physics "LAW" derived from EMPIRICAL observation
theirs you're problem. You can't have a "LAW" if its defined by EMPIRICAL observations and not truth-conditional theory.
>>
>>704762898
For gravity, we use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall.
>>
>>704758915
We didn't descend from apes, we diverged from them. Apes and Humans diverged and took different evolutionary paths. In your pic, the ape-like primate doesn't actually exist anymore as a species.
>>
>>704762575
>>704762888
>>704762991
You might think "well, just because chimpanzees and humans had to have had a common ancestor that shared features of both humans and chimpanzees, that doesn't mean that its descendants would have to have those shared features," but that really doesn't make any sense. If I said, the ancestor had feature A, then both chimpanzees and humans would have to have feature A, because otherwise it wouldn't be a "shared feature." So say you had a common ancestor with features A, B, C, and D. If the chimp has A, B, C', and D', but the human has A', B', C, and D, then none of those features are "shared." Therefore, there's no evidence that the supposed common ancestor is related to either humons or chimps. If you wanted to demonstrate shared common descent, you would have to have something like birds, which all have wings (W), all have beaks (B), and who all have feathers (F). Dinosaurs had no wings (W'), teeth (B'), and some of them had feathers (F). Therefore, when you compare birds and dinosaurs, you can see that dinosaurs' features were MODIFIED, because all birds share certain features. If they didn't share certain features, like humans and chimps don't, then you would't have any reason to say birds and dinosaurs are related.
>>
>>704763166
a theory is about the highest grade you can get in science its not JUST a theory, its a theory and as close to a fact as it can get. the evidence for evolution is astonishing, denying is as denying the world is round
>>
>>704758915
Here is a page with a video of evolution in action for all of the stupid son of a bitches in this thread

https://www.wired.com/2016/09/gorgeous-unsettling-video-evolution-action/
>>
>>704763472
in theory your post should of made you look intelligent

but in fact turn out you are wrong
>>
>>704763166
"Theory" = Working Knowledge
It doesn't come from pure guessing. That's a hypothesis. Fossils are not bones either they're rock that replaced organic material over a longer period of time than you have reading about the subject
>>
>>704763447
>If they didn't share certain features, like humans and chimps don't
If you believe this, you are misinformed or just willfully turning away from the truth. Humans and chimps share all kinds of "features", not to mention 99 percent of the same genome.
>>
Did we 'evolve' into tiny weak little things or are these the nephilim giants talked about in the bible?
>>
>>704761219
Chimps and humans are considered different species because they have differences chimps and humans share many traits thumbs, bipedal movement, structure of the skeleton ect.
>>
File: goat.jpg (33KB, 311x263px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
33KB, 311x263px
>>704763987
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>704763987
its not a matter of believing in evolution, its a fact.
>>
File: giants6small.png (199KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giants6small.png
199KB, 320x240px
>>704764125
>>
File: giant-skull-bolivia-ecuador.jpg (67KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giant-skull-bolivia-ecuador.jpg
67KB, 500x282px
>>
File: hominids2_big.jpg (76KB, 1141x538px) Image search: [Google]
hominids2_big.jpg
76KB, 1141x538px
>>704763166
So draw a line between human and ape

anyone up to the challenge?
>>
>>704758915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfoje7jVJpU&list=PL126AFB53A6F002CC&index=9
>>
File: tumblr_m1v2czcSWG1r5ad6vo1_1280.jpg (39KB, 618x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1v2czcSWG1r5ad6vo1_1280.jpg
39KB, 618x463px
>>704758915
You've gotta put more effort in =(

Trolling is meant to be a art but this is more like a children's pacture
>>
>>
>>704763872
and hows that
>>
>>704763447
Humans and apes have thumbs. There's one shared feature. Then there's the rest of the >95% of our DNA sequences. Then there's cranial structure, our diets (originally mostly herbivores with some meat), our societal structures, use of tools, and plethora of other things biologist and anthropologist have spent the last few decades studying.
>>
>>704763872
>should of
lol
>>
>>704764125
>>704762704
what connection between these things? Annunaki and nephilists?
>>
>>704758915
Youre not totally sold on a theory that is continually proven wrong and has had years of people hunting and even faking evidence yet has produced exactly 0 proof?

Hmm, probably a good call.
>>
File: 1421007294268.jpg (97KB, 486x358px) Image search: [Google]
1421007294268.jpg
97KB, 486x358px
>>704760799
Friggin' APEfrican monkey-men...
>>
>>704764203
To bad its not faggot
>>
>>704763420
>>704763939
>>704764161
>>704764365
>all this talk of "COMMON ANCESTRY"
Think about this example: Evolution predicts that humans and spiders can have a common ancestor that shares both the features of a spider and a human. However, that common acnestor would also have to have the features of all the other mammals, because the spider-human ancestor would also be the acnestor of all mammals. That gets to be pretty complex.
if you think about it, the common ancestor between humans and spiders actually isn't physically possible. Just think about the number of legs it would have had. Spiders have eight legs, humans have two, so you might think the common ancestor should have had 5 legs. However, the human-spider ancestor would have t o have had the features of the common ancestor of MAMMALs, not just humans. Since humans have 2, and other mammals have 4, then the number for the mammal ancestor would be 3. The spider-human ancestor would be (8+3)/2, which is 5.5. The human-spider ancestor would have to have had 5.5 legs, which is not a possible number of legs. If you have half a leg, it's not really a leg. You can have 5 legs, you can have 6 legs, but you can't have 5.5 legs. I think this means humans and spider would not have had a common ancestor, so they are from separate lineages in a family tree. Spiders might be the brother-in-law, and humans would be the brothers
>>
>>704764524
theres as much prove as there is fish in the sea, thanks
>>
>>704764464
Both are a result of humans and fallen angels mating
>>
yes it is. but tell me whats wrong and ill explain
>>
>>704764952
All I'm saying is if you identify common ancestors based on shared features, whether that's DNA matching or morphological traits, then you can't account for spiders and human relationship. Say you make the claim that shrimp are the common ancestor of humans and spiders. Ok, so 300 million years ago, some shrimp got isolated and underwent speciation. Then later maybe another group of shrimp branched off. The original shrimp population remained unchanged. Ok, as unlikely as that is, even if it were the case, it still doesn't explain how spiders have 8 legs and humans have 2 legs. The common ancestor of humans are mammals, which have 4 legs, so if you compare humans and mammals, their common ancestor had to have had 3 legs in order to be the simplest amount of change between each species. However, if you apply the same comparative method to spiders and mammals, you see that it's impossible to have a common ancestor with that number of legs. Adding shrimp in there just makes things even more difficult, because the common ancestor of humans and spiders now also has to have a common ancestor with a shrimp, which has I don't know how many legs, so you'll get an even more bizarre fraction number of legs.
>>
>>704762991
So then could we evolve and what could that be.. like extraterrestrials
>>
>>704763987
>Just kidding guys, I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>704758915
Humans didn't evolve from chimps though. We have a common ancestor.
>>
>>704764464
>what connection between these things? Annunaki and nephilists?

Annunaki are purebreed aliens
Nephilim are part Annunaki and part human
>>
File: Puerta de los gigantes.jpg (90KB, 668x498px) Image search: [Google]
Puerta de los gigantes.jpg
90KB, 668x498px
>>704764264
Explains how structures like stonehendge and this one were built
>>
>>704765080
thanks for making clear ur a troll or got skullfucked too much as a baby
>>
>>704762742
Inductive reasoning works on probability example I dropped 20 white beans in a bag. Inductivley I can say the beans in this bag are white. But it could be wrong if a black bean had already been in the bag. Deductive however works on absolutes example I looked at every bean in the bag, the beans are white. When iT says he Inductivley proved his theory it means he dropped a particle on earth, and that particle was attracted to earth the bigger particle. And it was probable that every other particle acts the same
>>
File: Claims.jpg (90KB, 680x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Claims.jpg
90KB, 680x1600px
>>
>>704765080
>>704765421
On the other hand, spiders have eight eyes. Humans have 2 eyes, and so do mammals. That means the spider-human acnestor will have had 5 eyes, just like you would expect. If spiders had 7 eyes, it would not work. However, this seems to actually be evidence in FAVOR of a common acnestor between spiders and humans/all mamals. There is another test for common ancestry, which is to look at the dna. If two species are descended from a common ancestor, then you would expect to see the same sequences of dna in both species. However, the spider genome has not been found to be identical to human dna in that respect, which is a result AGAINST relationship. The same is true for chimpanzees. If you look at chimpanzee dna, it may be similar in some places, but that's because it needs to do similar things (regulate bloodflow, make white blood cells, etc). In fact, humans have not been found, contrary to evolutionary prediciton, to have the same dna as ANY species whose dna has been thoroughly investigated.
>>
>>704765080

Averaging 2 legs and 4 to get 3 legs lol...

Not realizing that the ancestor for humans had 4 limbs and the pelvis mutations allowed them to stand turning the "front" limbs into "arms".

4/10 troll, try harder next time you made it too obvious.
>>
>>704758915
time
>>
>>704764464

Annunaki were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. They went against god and mated with people, creating the nephilim
>>
>>704758915
bait
>>
>>704765608
>lol...
t-thanks anon-san
>>
Annunaki Nephilim, in case anyone is serious in this: try, just once, just for fun, googling/youtubing those terms + DEBUNKED and be convinced please
>>
>>704765570

You know too many terms relating to natural selection to be dumb enough to average the number of body parts and claim it's evidence of natural selection being wrong.

2/10 trolling... make it less obvious dude!
>>
>>704763265
this. summer's over faggots
>>
File: spongeman.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
spongeman.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
ITT debating high school level biology like it's some grand debate
>I don't understand it so it mustn't be true - despite the fact that I've not actually taken the time to research what it is I have issue with
>Presuming evolution to be 'faked', constantly putting burden of proof on others to have to walk you through one of the easiest to understand fields of science like a child
>Writing large paragraphs only showing your complete ignorance of speciation
>"It's just a theory not a law", misunderstanding the difference between explanation and analytical statements

>nah im just troleing guys
0/10 GOOD shit OP
>>
>>704765272

Either aliens or a previously existing technologically developed human society which was destroyed, or both
>>
We didn't evolve from the apes that are around today. We evolved from other apes that have since gone extinct, just as the apes we live with did. the reason why none of the apes that we evolved from don't exist is because they couldn't adapt to the changing environment the way we did. Also, our complex organs didn't change overnight. It took millions of years to become what it is.
Besides that, dinosaurs were real. if you have a gravel driveway, look through the rocks and you're sure to find an ancient shellfish fossil. There is VERY clear proof that dinosaurs existed. The bible, on the other hand, was written by men, then edited and republished multiple dozens of times to the point that much of it isn't even the same as the original written documents (assuming it's real). So who are you going to trust, the real fossils that you could possibly find in your driveway, or a book written by men that were just trying to find a way to explain things they didn't understand?
>>
>>704760000
fail
for starters, the DNA replication system isn't perfect, although far more accurate and efficient then any machine humans could make at this point, the genome of even bacteria is incredible vast.

since I'm lazy I will quote this source about E.coli

"What are the implications of an E. coli mutation rate on the order of 10^-10 mutations/base pair/replication ? Given a genome size of 5×10^6 bp, this mutation rate leads to about one mutation per 1000 generations anywhere throughout the genome. At the same time, because an overnight culture test tube often contains over 10^9 bacterial cells per ml one finds that every possible single-base-pair mutation is present"

bacteria are a very simple way to comprehend evolution because their mutations and subsequent evolution is observable over days as opposed to millions of years for large organisms.
>>
>>704765963
It's not evidence of natural selection being wrong, it's evidence in FAVOR of an alternative view of evolution in which theirs multiple originations. Therefore because spiders and humans generate a common ancestor with an impossible number of appendages, therefore they must not be ultimately related, though they may both have "evolved" from separate sources.
>>
>>704758915
>where are all these?
brazil
>>
>>704765272
ones in the picture are glacial eratics, they were picked up and rolled around and smoothed out by glaciers and dropped there when the ice melted

aliens built stonehenge
>>
>>704766103

If we evolved from chimpanzees, why are chimps still alive? Checkmate. Can't explain it. Go ahead and try. You're wrong.
>>
>>704765570
>In fact, humans have not been found, contrary to evolutionary prediciton, to have the same dna as ANY species whose dna has been thoroughly investigated.

First off, "same DNA" is almost meaningless, function is always the key, not the actual genetic code. There are hundreds of ways to code a functional globin protein, all of which fold into an essentially identical protein with an effectively identical function.

Second of all:

what the hell are you smoking

a fairly sizable percentage of our functional DNA is interchangeable with fucking yeast genes

Just 1 source of many:
http://www.yeastgenome.org/yeast-are-people-too

I really hope you are trolling/baiting/whatever the fuck you faggots call it these days.
>>
>>704766350
>we didn't evolve from the apes that are around today
>>
ITT old trolls recycle bait from the time of the dotcom bubble.
>>
>>704766259

Humans and spiders DO have a common ancestor. Every living thing on Earth does. It was a single-celled organism 3 billion years ago. Not the first one to form necessarily, though.
>>
>>704758915
WE'RE MONKEYS
DEAL WITH IT
>>
religion poisoned everything far too much and still does
>>
>>704758915

>How could something as complex as the mammalian digestive system all evolve at once?

the "at once" tells me you don't understand the theory of evolution

>Really? They should have died out like all the intermediate species.

And the intermittent species did NOT die out.. you my friend are proof of that.
>>
>>704766357
Functional analysis is a meme dude, have you taken any courses in rational inquiry? PURE THEORY requires that functional analasys be considered meaningless
>>
>>704758915
Wow, this totally isn't bait at all
>>
File: aliens.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
It was aliens all allong you dumbasses.
>>
>>704762135
so this well put together specimen based on fossils that not only fit together perfectly but were also found next to each other in the same terrain and geological time period is just the illuminates attempt to cast Freudian love for ones own mother in an attempt to increase the proportion of inbred simpletons so the general populace is more easily malleable.
right?
>>
>>704762583
That other guy is correct, you don't know what a theory or law in science is.
>>
>>704766835

I would call l it natural selection instead. The name forces people to understand the concept better. Evolution to them just brings forth OPs picture into their minds. If I could ban one image from existence it would be that bullshit monkey to human timeline.
>>
>>704761819
I need more of this. Fuck the rest of this thread. OP is just trolling anyways.
>>
>>704766637
this is not necessarily true, just all life we have found so far has been shown to have a common ancestor, but their is likely life living hundreds of miles down that may not have gone extinct as a result of the increase in toxic oxygen with he advent of the oxygen crisis.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>704767276
>>704767263
>>704767323
>>
"Theory" gravity

"Theory" of natural selection
>>
>>704767263
Who gives a shit. Nobody cares about this topic at all irl other than really washed out loons, the kind who are certifiably batshit and just interpret any discussion they bait as a confirmation of their persecution mania. Its been two decades, they won't be changing their minds so don't try to. Just do what the rest of us does and stop paying attention to the guy holding up cardboard with Leviticus excerpts at the street corner.
>>
>>704767476
Mind if I screencap this thread?
>>
>>704767476

I don't get this. What is the banana for?
>>
>>704767620
Go ahead, faggot.
>>
>>704758915
pieces of matter don't just come together to form complex organs and organisms. things slowly take root and are improved over time.

small molecules came together to form RNA machinery inside of lipid monolayers.

RNA machinery evolved to form self replicating machinery.

self replicating machinery evolved to store information as DNA, a more stable storage system.

Entire organisms were able to take root because DNA was long lasting and stable enough to store the information long enough for mutations to take root that would result in the evolution of more complicated forms.

over billions of years single 'celled' organisms formed into complex life which eventually formed into all life we see today.

so the evolution of 'apes' as you would be foolish to call them, over the course of millions of years is but a tick of the evolutionary clock.
>>
File: 1464024304232.png (289KB, 533x525px) Image search: [Google]
1464024304232.png
289KB, 533x525px
>>704767695
Just a funny meme bro!
>>
>>704759072
We were never not humans. We used to LOOK like small mice or whatever but we were still humans. We cant be descendents of anything but ourselves because they are here today.
>>
>>704767865

Just admit you're a fucking chimp.
>>
>>704767922
like someone who still posts desu or girugamesh
kill yourself
>>
File: Cq9shGaUsAAqZEZ.jpg (11KB, 189x221px) Image search: [Google]
Cq9shGaUsAAqZEZ.jpg
11KB, 189x221px
>>704767785
Thanks, buddy!
>>
>>704768080
all apes are not chimps but all chimps are apes
try harder newfriend
>>
File: 1474417780627.jpg (148KB, 843x837px) Image search: [Google]
1474417780627.jpg
148KB, 843x837px
>>
>>704768096
I don't know how many times we have to go over this. Evolutionairy science is flawed. Base mutations in DNA do not ADD information to the genetic code, they SUBTRACt it. Therefore if you did mutations over millions of years, you would have to start out with a strand of DNA that would wrap around the earth approximately 6.4 million times in order to have enough genes to mutate down into all the variety we have today. especially since there are some organisms are so different from the others. and that's not even mentioning the MILLIONS of RNA stored inside each cell which you also have to evoutionairily account for (i.e. abiogenisis)
>>
>>704768296
>these were in trees
actually chimps are just as modern as humans.
>>
>>704763987
Dang and to think someone shared a different perspective then I
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.