[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

muslim rape epidemic? is this for real? evidently it is the norm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x410px
muslim rape epidemic? is this for real? evidently it is the norm in muslim culture to rape any women out in public not covered head to toe.

Germany’s migrant rape epidemic received one of its earliest reports in September 2015, and again in March 2016. The problem has now spread to cities and towns in all 16 of Germany’s federal states. After factoring in family reunifications, the actual number of migrants could exceed 10 million soon, it has been predicted, and some believe that “Germany’s Muslim population is on track to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million by 2020.”
>>
i fokken love her beaten face
>>
But they are in need of help.

Thts what fucked up in the world right now. So many fucking politically correct retards.
Cant wait for food shortage and only the rich and smart would survive
>>
File: hillarypepe.jpg (116KB, 365x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillarypepe.jpg
116KB, 365x339px
It's what happens if you put a woman in charge
>>
Are you really surprised? Someone will come and blame jews somehow for muslims doing this and someone else will blame all religions. Nope just MUSLIMS.
>>
Islam is a religion of peace, your fear filled hate speech is unfounded OP.
>>
>>704688193
and before its over, somebodys gonna try to take away the right to bear arms.
>>
File: 1474322474175.jpg (47KB, 434x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474322474175.jpg
47KB, 434x366px
I'm sad for Europe, French fag here and there are literally 60%niggers 30%refugees and only 10% locals.

public transportation is worse than a refugee camp, at night niggers roaming the streets, our little Jesus loving girls getting shagged by immigrants and niggers.

I'm moving to US.
>>
File: Adolfclinton.jpg (337KB, 1075x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Adolfclinton.jpg
337KB, 1075x629px
What do you expect with a woman in charge?
>>
I don't see the problem. It would be cool as fuck if I could just rape any hot girl who wasn't covered from head to toe. It shouldn't be a crime. They got some good ideas over there.
>>
>>704688156
Undeniable truth, social equality is bull and a lie. No way a womans power can be as a mans.
>>
>>704688331
Welcome brother, in the us minorities get shot
>>
>>704688437
So do whites at an incredibly high number, everybody gets shot.
>>
>>704688289
Very true. They are clinching freedom of speech right now, but still working on stricter gun laws. You can thank social justice warriors and left wingists...
>>
Rape and Criminality in Germany are decreasing since 2012. A vast majority of muslims in Germany are either turkish or from eastern europe.

Nice try tho /pol/

>inb4 "b-b-but politicians, academics and police are all lying to you!
>This website I didnt even bother to link to knows the absolute truth!
>>
>>704688385
You need to look up and understand sharia law, all infidels die. (thats you princess) off with your head.
>>
>>704688193
and christians are pedophiles, jews are greedy whores so every religion is retarded in some way
>>
>>704688437
Actually, statistically speaking, more whites are shot by cops than blacks. Blacks are being killed, but 90 times out of 100 it's by other blacks. I call this a self-fixing situation. Let then kill each other out
>>
>>704688661
Source ?
>>
>>704688282
Yea also, they were religious and peaceful on 9/11 furthermore they are still breaking people to piecesful all over the middle east.
>>
>>704688661
>being this deluded
I'll just wait here till your own stupidity proves you wrong as one of your relative will eventually have issues with these people. You've clearly never had to live with them.

>le nice try /bol/ :^)
This is serious so get your old ass memes elsewhere
>>
>>704687932
the native germanic people better start exterminating musims because they are no better than plague infected rats, just kill em because they are going to destroy your civilization, all because the globalist international bankers either bribed or blackmaled the government to let them in
>>
>>704687932
they're doing you pussy faggots a favor.
fucking cuckholds
>>
>>704688687
How do your kind always coincide the latest MUSLIM jihad and everything they do with Jews and Christians. If a "Christian" is anything but he is not a Christian but a liar. Show me a "Christian" pedophile and i will show you a false witness. A pedophile is a pedophile not a true believer or follower of the LORD. Now frig off with your twisted all religions are the same combo.
>>
File: 1473114571297.jpg (84KB, 500x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473114571297.jpg
84KB, 500x370px
>>704688661
>condims people for believing things they see on internet.
>wants people to believe him based on no evidence or data given.
Top kek
>>
>>704688661
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/197/umfrage/straftaten-in-deutschland-seit-1997/

It's actually rising again since 2010 and this is just how many are known to police

Why is bayern begging for a lot more police lately?
>>
>>704688687
Nope just MUSLIMS..up in this thread
>>
>>704689160
Agreed
>>
>>704689160
arguing with religious people is like arguing with an idiot or a 3 year old child.
>>
>>704688331
move to Adelaide, Australia.

we love french people, and have just announced two schools here will go completely bi-lingual, English/French.

we have an excellent wine region as well.
>>
>>704687932
>could exceed
>some believe

alrighty.
>>
>>704689498
you are also the most boring place on earth.
>>
>>704688331
>I'm moving to US.

Enjoy. There's a shitload more blacks in the U.S. than arabs in Europe.
>>
The biggest whiners about Muslims have never met one. Same goes for blacks.

The greatest mistake the U.S. ever made was giving backwater inbreds the Internet. It gave them the delusion that their opinion matters.

We would have been better off if they just kept making Moonshine and fucking their Mothers.
>>
>>704688918
>the native germanic people better start exterminating musims because they are no better than plague infected rats

alright, play time is over, kiddo. homework waits.
>>
>>704689915
>kek
truth hurts
>>
>>704689915
>The greatest mistake the U.S. ever made was giving backwater inbreds the Internet. It gave them the delusion that their opinion matters.

This. And they're now rolling it out to backwater inbreds all around the world.
>>
>>704689915
>Basically calling everyone bigoted racist
>while being a bigoted racist
>>
>>704689915

So much this. Fucking eternal september.
>>
>>704690084
at least they now have a reason to learn to read.
Who know maybe in a couple of generations they might be able to comprehend what they're actually reading as well not just spewing the same retarded shit like the sheeple they are.
>>
>>704689915
It's impossible to never met a Muslim in Germany. Most users of this website are in their 20s and we're the first generation that went into school with them. I am still ashamed of how my turkish brothers behaved there. There is an immigration problem since many turks don't even want to immigrate
>>
>>704687932
I hope a massive change will come to Europe. I am ready. I have already resolved that I no longer care for the ideology or the rights of the people who have allowed this to happen, just as they do not care about my ideology and rights.

I consider them all to be complicit in this crime. If they merely stood by, let them also stand by why we cleanse the continent of Marxism. We must return to the old ways. McCarthy was right, and he was a goddamn hero.
>>
>>704687932
i believe this is evolution at its core. white or black both have their problems, but somewhere in the middle for the human is just right. doesn't have to be the influx of muslims there, it could be anything around the world. it is what it is. accept your fate. ...and your daughters :D
>>
>>704690216
>rednecks
>race
>redneck confirmed
>>
>>704689915
it's the U.S., it's all the Eurofags. Do you think anyone in the U.S. bitched about jews before the internet? No, its just a bunch of edgelords immitating or inspired by eurotrash.
>>
>>704688687
>and christians are pedophiles
Because it is wrong in the christian culture to fuck children
Not so in islam
I bet they dont even have a word for pedophile, and if they did it isnt haram
>>
>>704688331
I'd say move to Ireland.
>>
People make the assumption that being Muslim is a form of race. It's not. It's a religion.

The Jews make the same comment, with their anti-Semitic laws. The irony is Israel's president Reuven Rivlin makes many references to the Jews being a race.

Fuck the pair of them, they do not make the world a better place, they create friction and that leads to what you all see and hear today.

Remove them; remove the problem. It's that simple.

It's not racist if it's not directed at a race of people. It's directed at those who live their lives in that for of Religion. Remove all Religious practices from the public and ban all Religion on children until the age of 21 when they could make up their own mind about it.

Pro tip: They will not follow any.
>>
>>704690430
>Do you think anyone in the U.S. bitched about jews before the internet?

you think they didn't??? in all of history before the internet no american ever bitched about jews?
>>
>>704689915
>this tired old meme

It's just propaganda, at this point. The people I know who hate muslims the most are all women. Guess why? because muslims act like shit towards Western women. There's not a person alive in this country who hasn't met muslims. Our far right party received one of its highest vote percentages in a city that's 50% immigrants. So even with all the immigrants voting for left wing cunts, the far right still wins out. Because living with immigrants is just total shit.

In contrary, it's the people who constantly shill for islam who are far removed from it. They are the wealthy, or the middle class, who can afford to be left wing. The people who can just shut off "diversity" when they've had enough of it, and retreat to their 99% white, quiet neighbourhoods. Who still hold quasi-racist ideas that every non-white person in the world is a special, helpless, little angel who can only be in a bad position because we white people made it so.

Our mistake was taking your concerns seriously. And with a bit of luck, we never will do so again. If it were up to me, we would use every bit of hate speech legislation you support to fuck you on the comment you just made.
>>
>>704689915
Faggot ass nigger
Im a hispanic living in detroit near a city called Dearborn that has the largest muslim population. Its no joke these fuckers have atleast 8 kids each wife and all arr on federal welfare because they all get paid under the table and dont report any earning so they arent taxed and can suck up all the taxpayer benefits they can.
>>
>>704690379
Not at all...I don't even live in the US.

Most rednecks are white...making the asumption that they are not is like saying "crack dealer" and not imagining a black, or saying "illegal immigrant" and not thinking Latino
>>
Why don't we just ban all religion? The western world is fucked atm because of archaic laws put in place by religious Christian fundamentalists 100s of years ago and Muslims are trying to put us back in the Stone Age by reinforcing those laws. The world would undeniably be a better place without religion.
>>
>>704690772
>basically the poor and uneducated need someone to blame for their situation
got it
>>
>>704690879
you are retarded.
>>
>>704690379
lold
>>
>>704690772
Many thousands of times this
>>
>>704687932
GermanBro here.
I was at Cologne on New Years. And all the groping and raping happened. It was bad. It took three days for any media people to say anything.
Merkels policies have been a disaster. Nobody wanted to this. There will be no more native Germans left soon, why can't Europe remain white? Why does being anti-racist mean hordes of brown people have to live next door to you?
I never hated Arabic people, but they have their own countries to live in. I don't want to live near them.
But I fear that it won't end until all of the white world is extinct. People will just let this continue because they're too scared of being called a racist.
Very sad and distressing, not much I can do bros :(
>>
>>704690954
>the poor should have no say in the political policy pursued by the country

Funny how you cunts stop adhering to your own ideology the moment it's convenient. I mean, you do realize you sound like an upper class snob talking about socialism, right?
>>
We are truly facing European genocide.

The statistics don't lie. We Europeans pro-create at the same rate as those from the Middle East.

The facts are there. Just look for yourselves, it isn't about not liking them or there ways, it's a cultural problem. They have a much larger impact on our societies than they should. We will ultimately be bred out of existence and when your children are in a class full of half breeds or even full breed Middle Easterns, they will be accustomed to their sort and be more swayed to potentially, have their children.

No more Europe for the European.

It's dangerous.
>>
>>704689915
No I've met them and would have no problem deporting them. Some are realy nice, but they have their own countries to go back to. They don't have a place here.
>>
>>704691126
Calling a spade a spade = retarded

Top level sheeple cringe
>>
>>704691549
Me and my newfag typing. " We Europeans DON'T pro-create" is how it should have read.
>>
File: 1451732946377.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451732946377.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>704687932
SASUGA MERKEL!!! SIEG HEIL!!!
>>
>>704688282
Your b8 is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>704689915
>Mfw you caught your wife taking dick from a redneck racist
You poor humiliated liberal SJW. It must be rough, not being masculine enough to keep the interest of any woman.
>>
File: ElinKrantz1.jpg (98KB, 500x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ElinKrantz1.jpg
98KB, 500x455px
>>704687932
very real
>>
File: 1351106635709.jpg (63KB, 399x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351106635709.jpg
63KB, 399x382px
>>704687932
A former problem is always fixed with the last solution you try.Don't worry about the germans , they are an inventive people and are really good at finding that one , final solution.
>>
>>704691499
do you know what group think is?
Democracy isn't just about majority rule FYI.
I'm assuming not since you think I'm drifting way from what ever ideology you've attributed me to.

do you take a physics professor's answer or do you take the answer of 100 average people for a complex physics question? because that's what you are effectively trying to suggest.
>>
>>704691645
don't worry, no one read it.
>>
File: vampire-jew-comic.png (117KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vampire-jew-comic.png
117KB, 1160x420px
The end of the white race is upon us. No more blonde hair. No more blue eyes.
Just a haze of brown.
All for the sake of tolerance and diversity. Orchestrated by a combination of pressures: International businesses, big banks, the jews and internal socialist traitors.
We're so fucked. Whites will be extinct soon.
>>
>>704687932
>evidently it is the norm in muslim culture to rape any women
FTFY

and they don't even have to be women

little girls and boys are fair game, too.
>>
>>704690772
Say whatever helps you sleep at night.
Your opinion will always be just that, and it will still mean that little, regardless of how empowered you feel by the internet.
>>
>>704691578
Bet they said the same about your grandparents.
>>
>>704692045
Same goes for you too you know...
>>
>>704687932
>>
>>704692045
Not even close to a proper rebuttal. And you have the audacity to call others stupid. Typical leftist smug.
>>
File: Csu-hXvVUAI5VU7[1].jpg (59KB, 743x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Csu-hXvVUAI5VU7[1].jpg
59KB, 743x570px
>>704692168
forgot pic
>>
>>704691549
>dangerous

What's the danger?
Breeding out the stupidity that is Islam?
Sounds like that would be less dangerous.
>>
>>704687932

Sweden early 2000's: One of the richest and safest countries in the wolrd

Sweden 2016: Rape capital of the world, people with money are fleeing in record numbers, companies leaving because of the lack of educated workers and education is so far down the drain, there's no way back.

At least nobody calls Sweden racist! Right? Nope, they closed their borders and Germany didn't waste 5 seconds in calling them Nazis.
>>
>>704692134
Islam has launched more offensives than the west you massive fucking idiot. Any history book could tell you that.
>>
>>704689448
This!!!
>>
>>704691868
is grill kill?
>>
Government needs problems to justify its existence. Sometimes, events are manufactured or allowed to occur in order to get the subjects onboard. People are easily scared and manipulated into mass panic (ie: US Patriot Act) especially with instant access to media via smart phones, interwebs, etc. Job security for corrupt politicians.

Same uber wealthy global elite with hands up asses of every government. It's all a puppet show. Intermission is war.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Now back to interracial rekt 3d loli trap orgies
>>
>>704691950
Mass immigration is actually a great example of groupthink. It's been proven to be a horrible idea, all the projected results have failed to materialize, and the way the debate about it is kept off-limits is classical gatekeeper behaviour.

So yes, I do know what groupthink is. You, however, do not. Judging from the fact that you just mentioned it as a buzzword without actually explaining why the part of the electorate you just so happen to disagree with suffers from it.

And yes, if you are left wing, and you advocate for ignoring the issues that affect the lower class, then you ARE drifting away from your ideology. That's simply a fact.
>>
>>704692649
hasn't the US been in like a constant state of war since like forever?
>>
This is why i hate refuges and immigrants they should just fix their own country and culture instead of fleeing and poisoning ours.
>>
>>704692027
and faggy looking guys. seriously, i don't let it show but i'm a little scared whenever i'm around muslims. maybe not even because of rape but being beaten too.
>>
>>704692045
Haha, but it's not just my opinion, buddy. It's the opinion of a lot of people. Enough to have the regents of Europe scuttling around in a panic. Enough for them to attack, proscecute and even assassinate the people we would vote for.

That's what you stand for. The ideology that supports terrorism, fraud, and violence. Call us racists all you want. In the end, that's just your useless opinion, and we don't give two fucks anymore. Because we now know it doesn't mean you're offended, but that you're afraid.
>>
>>704692649
>Government needs problems to justify its existence.
retard.
>>
>>704692849
Its not mass immigration though? They're refugees and can go back to their countries once it is safe to do so, those that actually contribute toward society can be offered residency if it suits both parties.

The whole issue is predominately centered around having to deal with consequences of your actions. when you invade, bomb kill then leave without any real strategy or plan and fuck up an entire area, you have to deal with the consequences of those actions. and that is the current result of the refugee 'crisis'

As for which particular demographic i was targeting in my group think comment i figured it was fairly obvious. IF you have any social media what so ever you'd see that many unsubstantiated claims and outright fabricated stories are being passed as truth.
>>
>>704692554
>grill obviously ded
>newfag ask "is gril ded"
>grill still ded
>>
>>704693319
>Unironically thinking International law is a good thing in 2016
>Unironically thinking most voters wanted to destabilize foreign governments
Politicians created this mess. And you're a massive idiot.
>>
>>704688331
> moving to a black country to escape niggers
>>
>>704691365
This is how I feel about Gooks. Gooks don't vote. They are a parasite race.
>>
>>704694031
At least, in the US, you can carry. And believe me - that makes a huge difference when faced with a pack of wild muzzies.
>>
>>704688156
Say whatever you want. Merkel's actually doing a great job, considering the circumstances.

> German parliment has like 5-7 parties
> So much bullshit trade offs from Turks voting left for muh welfare.
> Legal part of the immigration is actually going smoothly. Not much you can do to fuckers sneaking in.
>>
>>704694154
Everyone needs to be a high-stepping souped up supercharged CHINK
>>
>>704687932
muslims didn't and still don't move hte needle of rapes in europe. 75,000 rapes take place each year in france.

who cares what happens in muslim countries. rape isn't even against hte law there.
>>
>>704688661
How much shit gets unreported because police's going to let it slide afraid of looking racist.
>>
>>704694221
>pack of wild muzzie
you're afraid of something that just doesn't exist in the US yuo coward.
>>
>>704689915
>>704690772

imo both of those statements are true even tho they kinda contradict each other
i guees we could put it together as following:

people who are far removed from real contact with shit-tier muslims have the wors opinion.
either they're far right and just plain want to kill every sandnigger out there or they're one of those far left autistic idiots who cheered for the imigrants when they arrived at the train station in germany (we all remember those pics)

the answere ist some where in the midle i guess

i have met muslims on both ends of the spectrum. the bad ones just get more publicity so youd think there are more of em then good ones.
whats the real quota? nobody knows prob
>>
>>704694345
uh, almost none. idiot.
>>
>>704689165
No, it's not spelled "condims," it's spelled "condoms," ewe ignint fagyt.
>>
>>704693843
>incorrect assumption
>voters voted for politicians
>cause and effect happens regardless of intention.
>government needed support of peopulation for their actions and got it.


nice comeback try again retard.
Actually fuck it I'm going to sleep have better things to do then argue with a moron on the internet.
>>
>>704689915
definitely true. here in NYC i work, eat, play, drink next to muslims every single day.
>>
>>704694221
yeah, so can they
>>
>>704691897
TOP KEK
>>
>>704694357
You proved my point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWb07Xh4jaA

Once they fear you might be packing, they disperse and seek easier prey.
>>
>>704694221
you kill more of each other then you do 'muzzies' lol
>>
>>704689498
Home of the bodies in the barrels lol
>>
>>704694518
those are jawas, not muslims fool.

there are not wild muslim gangs in the US idiot.
>>
>>704688331
yeah 75,000 rapes a year. your shit police need to get their act together. here in the US the police are really effective. maybe too much so, some would say.
>>
>>704694544
That's why it's called "home of the brave". Also, it's just niggers killing people, since crime is for niggers.

>>704694577
>mistaking Jawas for Sand People
They literally are sand people.
>>
>>704694229
Are you high? Merkel is single handedly fucking Germany up. She's repeatedly getting embarrassed at the polls dye to her idiotic politial correctNess uber alles.

Just like Obama. Fuck common sense. Let's trash the country because of my feels.
>>
>>704694544
even babies shoot more people than muslim terrorists.

and yet everyone is fucking afraid. the right is a bunch of cowards.
>>
>>704694762
obama has done great in the US faggot. just because your life is shit, doens't mean everyone's is.

take some personal responsibility. fix your own shit life
>>
>>704694467
>play
>drink
Don't you have anything else to do?
>>
>>704694229
>> Legal part of the immigration is actually going smoothly. Not much you can do to fuckers sneaking in.

>Hey, let's give every refugee German nationality and a passport, no qustions asked, if you made it here, you're officially German.
>a great job
Uh-huh.

>> German parliment has like 5-7 parties
>implying that doesn't work in her favor

>> So much bullshit trade offs from Turks voting left for muh welfare.
I'd rather have Die Linke ruining the country, to be honest.
>>
>>704689915

The biggest whiners about Muslims have never met one. Same goes for blacks.

he greatest mistake the U.S. ever made was giving muslims the Internet. It gave them the delusion that their opinion matters.

We would have been better off if they just kept making death and destructing wherever they go and fucking their goats.
>>
>>704694866
i did say work. i've worked with plenty of muslims over the years.
>>
>>704694952
You don't even know your own laws if you think that's whats happening there. Are you people that misinformed, intellectually dishonest or being purposely obtuse?
>>
>>704694763
The "right" are actually on the right side of history here, I'm convinced. Don't let your feels cloud your mind - just look at the ideology of Islam and tell me if you can honestly say it was compatible with western liberal civilization.

Karl Popper put it quite succinctly: "Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
>>
>>704689915
>have never met a Muslim
>they blow shit up, killing innocent people
>therefore I hate them

>have never met a dindu
>they get killed by cops because they "dindu nuffin!!!!" even though they had a reason to be shot
>promote the killing of white police officers and the burning down of white neighborhoods
>therefore I hate them

It's not fucking rocket surgery
>>
>>704687932
germanfag here, do you have any credible sources OP? Also the majority of the german population is against mass immigration and for closing borders. nobody trusts Merkel anymore, nobody likes her anymore, her own party questions her and the polls are shit while she won elections in a landslide 3 years ago . she´s done, she even had to admit that she mishandled the rapefugee crisis.

that said it all depends where you live in Germany. Where i live (southern germany) the only brown people are barbers, kebab shop owners and tourists, it´s the wealthy part of the country though. the only real muslim shitholes in germany are in NRW (western part) and Berlin/Hamburg. NRW was a shithole even before muslims.

At the End of the day, most germans already agree that sandniggers are a problem (even most turkish-germans are against rapefugees)
and we have to throw them out eventually but this is still not France or Sweden.
>>
>>704689448
Sodomite says what?

Many of the world's greatest minds have been theists. You assume way too much.
>>
>>704695142
who cares about their ideology? all religion is pretty shitty. if they want to live in a place like the US they have to follow US laws. whatever else they do in their own homes is fine. that's what makes the US the US

so no, the people wanting to destroy key aspect of what makes the US the US is not on the correct side of history.
>>
>>704687932
Didn't Germany have a problem with Jews a fews years ago, some german fella had a solution for that, you could try that again?
>>
>>704695411
to be fair many of them lived in a period of time where not being a theist was a serious crime.
>>
>>704695352
for me, whenever i visit berlin the fucking gypsies are much worse than muslims. you have a serious problem with those fuckers.
>>
>>704694229
You are retarded
>>
>>704687932
wow. take a moment and thing plz. if 1.7 billion people literally raped anyone they saw that wasn't fully covered, you'd fuckin know.
don't get me wrong, Muslim theocracies work out about as well as about any theocracy but don't buy into right-wing /pol/ level propaganda bullshit.
...but i'm on /b/, right? lol. why shouldn't I expect that. Everyone here is a clever scholar that I trust politics on
>>
>>704687932
Gais being intollerant of rape is bad. We must let them rape wimmins. It is a part of their religion. Who are we to impede their ability to follow the teacnhings of allah.
>>
>>704695224
>have never met a white person
>they shoot up schools and kill children on island
>therefore i hate them

does this work too faggot?
>>
>>704695528
that´s EU shit, they are romanian citizens so according to EU law they can live here and are to be treated as german citizens. benefits are obviously better here so the parasites keep coming. Fuck EU!
>>
>>704693319
>Its not mass immigration though?

Anon, I'm not just talking about the "refugees". Yes, /pol/ quotation marks, because most of them aren't refugees. The ones embarking from Libya are all subsaharan Africans, and they are "rescued" while still in sight of port. It's ridiculous.

But this debate didn't just spring up after Merkel's insane "wir schaffen das". We've had a 5% islamic population for a while, now. We've been discussing immigration since the 80's, and there's been tremendous resistance among the political elite to even questioning the policy. And it IS a policy. These aren't natural migration numbers.

>The whole issue is predominately centered around having to deal with consequences of your actions.

Disregarding what I said above, that's still not a good argument. The people who oppose migration have ALSO opposed foreign deployment for as long as they have been able. It's one of the typical things of the far right that they don't support it, and they never have. And in this case it's extremely suspect that the people who already want immigration also want foreign deployment and meddling, and then when there's a refugee wave, they suddenly say "we need to take responsiblity". Well, that's pretty fucking easy, isn't it? You got to do what you wanted, and then you got some more shit that you wanted!

It's the left wing that started shilling for the "Arab Spring" when the right was still calling it "unrest in the ME". They said it was going to be a milestone in Arab history. They were wrong. But now the people who already disagreed with them suddenly need to carry their burden? Fuck no. Taking responsibility, in a political context, would mean deferring to the right wing, admitting they were right, and listening to them for once.
>>
>>704694825
Brother Obongo is objectively the worst president in Unites States history
>>
>>704695648
sure, I don't care who you hate.
>>
>>704687932
nothing of this is real i'm from germany and nothing OP wrote is true
>>
>>704695756
just because your life is shitty. mine is 10 times better than pre-obama, so is everyone i know's life.

it's all subjective fool
>>
>>704693997
Nice comeback. Pretty typical for you lot, I'd say. The moment you run out of your prepackaged arguments, you start slinging shit.

I hope you're going to get it all back, one day.
>>
>>704695648
Let me know when any white country uses its religion to justify the oppression and rape of wimmins you delusional nigger. Islam needs to be reformed. If u cant see this you deserve the world of shit islam foists on yer backwards nigger ass.
>>
>>704694825
Ah, an emotion based plea? Why don't you cite some examples of something Obama has done that's been good for the U.S?

Almost doubled people on food stamps. Guess I'll give you that "win"

He's, by far, worse President ever.

Don't give a shit that he's black. Hes a fucking amateur.
>>
>>704695648
Yes. You fucking retard.
>>
>>704695749
>The people that oppose migration have also opposed foreign deployment
Correct. It's only uneducated idiot leftists that some how think proper conservatives want to invade other countries.
>>
>>704694825
THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H
>>
>>704688331
Mate you guys are fucked, the arabs are going to take over your country within a matter of maybe fifty years and you're too cowardly/ obtuse to do anything about it.

Make no mistake, France will be the first western country to be lost completely to the muslims. The saddest part is going to be all your cute french girls getting used as breeding whores by the filthy arabs.
>>
>>704694229
Merkel is doing a grat job.
As did Hitler. He single handedly pulled Germany out of recession.
>>
>>704695919
dumb, no one who's killed by someone worries about the reason they were killed. no one, with their last breath, says "at least it wasn't a death sponsored by a foreign state:"

dead is dead. the reasons don't matter in the end, literally.
>>
>>704694372
The thing is, I don't think it's necessary to delve into individual judgement calls to see this policy is shit. It's a nonsensical argument to say that "some members of the group are different from others". Yeah, no shit. But we're not talking about tailored policy for each individual. We're talking about groups. And as a group, islamic immigrants are a net loss for any nation they come to. Purely in an economical sense, and in the more esoteric cultural sense. The fact alone that European politics are dominated by a policy that completely deadlocks it should be enough. In any sane nation, there would be a vote, for or against, and that's it. Done. But that's not what we have. We have an entrenched ideology in power that defends this policy with everything at their disposal.

And why? Why this line in the sand? Are pro-immigration people this understanding of right wing Christians blocking gay marriage or bitching about bathrooms? No, they are not. But their own ideology is sacrosanct.

It's undemocratic bullshit.
>>
>>704696079
>afraid of shit that isn't going to happen
>probabljy after he's dead
>calls other cowards

wow. you're really delusional.
>>
>>704695671
Lel yer post bretty much sums up exactly why california is ded and why the eu is doomed. Rest in beace smart churmanfags.
>>
>>704695816
Ok...... My life's going pretty good too.
He's still a fucking terrible president.
>>
>>704694455
So I guess you will fully support the far right governments which will spring up in Europe when they start deporting all immigrants and start outlawing left wing opinions?
>>
>>704696021
"proper" conservatives are out of power. they've been completely overrun and they let it happen.

if you're one, then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>704694467
>live in country that only lets in best and brightest
>they are a massive minority
>live in one of the most liberal and upper class cities
>think you have any actual experience with muslims

No, Anon, YOU are the sort of person who never actually interacts with muslims.
>>
>>704687932
spreading misinformation again, are we?
How many Niggers got shot in your neighborhood today? More than 5? How many times did Crackheads steal your car in the past weeks? Was your school being shot up again today? happens almost every day in burger land, im sure.
>>
>>704696389
well yeah, that's the whole point isn't it? just like you wouldn't like to be judged by those shit tier redneck losers in trailer parks... oh wait, you probably are one of them. i forgot.
>>
>>704696109
Stay delusional faget. The instututionalized oppression of womens and general bronze age backwardsness is precicely why almost erry me islamic state is retarded and is force to send its citizens to an open and tolerant society like churmany to survive. The trajic part is that churmany will be a backwards shithole like syria in a lifetime. #thanxobama
>>
>>704695648
>lol don't generalize muslims and niggers
>generalize white people based on the actions of literally one guy, though

But yes, this is exactly what niggers and leftists are constantly saying. So for better or worse, it's acceptable now. So I'm just going to hate muslims and niggers, now that leftists have decided that it's OK to hate white people because of Breivik.

And you can be damn sure that when the next Breivik rises, I will shill for him full force, just like you cunts do for your terrorists.
>>
>>704696605
who cares about ismalic states? fuck 'em. let them wallow in their bronze age shit. what's your point anyway?

if they go anywhere else, they need to live by the laws there. it's pretty simple and nothing to be afraid of. in one generation, the kids will be used to civilization.
>>
>>704696691
i'm saying it's just as bad you dumb shit. not that it's ok while the others aren't. you're too fucking stupid to understand that fine point i guess.
>>
>>704696217
then be thankful dude, it cuold be much worse. stop listening to propaganda.
>>
>>704695437
>if they want to live in a place like the US they have to follow US laws

But they don't. Followers of Islam are exhorted to overthrow "earthly" rules, unless it's unter taqiyya, a.k.a a guise to pretend assimilation until their numbers are sufficient to slaughter men, women and children to implement their sand people ideology.

Whoever digresses from this path is not a true follower of Islam and must surely be put to death.

The right doesn't want to "destroy key aspacts of what makes the US the US" - that's just a word bubble devoid of meaning. The right is concerned about the left squandering what rights have been bloodily wrenched from the hands of tyranny and injustice.
>>
>>704696339
"Proper" conservatives don't exist in Europe. What we have is a new movement, typically called the "far right" because the left wing establishment sees them as racist extremists for... wanting to stop mass immigration, foreign deployment, and generally focus on running the country instead of the world.
>>
>>704688289
They've effectively eliminated this in all but a few very specific instances. Next they'll be coming after the KEEP part of the 2A.
>>
>>704696960
there's been plenty of people wanting less rights in the US over the years. particularly chrisitians have fought every single right granted, up to an including the right to marry whoever you want.

if it was up to the christian right the country would be a theocracy. it's only because of liberals over the year that is isn't.

you're welcome.

if they couldn't do it, as the majority, certainly no small % of muslims are going to achieve it.

relax. stop being a coward.
>>
>>704696513
>typical leftist ad hominem

I'm not even American, son. It's funny how you lefties always devolve into cussing and cursing the moment someone responds to your standard arguments.

This, above all, convinces me there can be no political union in the modern world. When you gained power, the right wing extended the olive branch and listened to your ideas. But you never return the favour. It's always the same: Straight to character assassination.
>>
>>704696186
I'm not French so I'm not afraid of it happening to me, but it is going to happen. hopefully I won't be dead that soon.

Why do you think it's not going to happen?
>>
>>704697246
it will only happen if france allows it to happen. period.
>>
>>704697234
sorry, you sound and probably act just like one. are you from southern france? some of those would fit right in in a fucking redneck line up.
>>
>>704697246
it may have had a bigger chance of happening before all this muslim shit that's going on and before the internet. people's eyes are open now.
>>
>>704687932
Germans are weak, pathetic excuses for human beings. I liken them to the dodo bird who let people club them over the head and kill them for food.

The german men are especially pathetic for laying down and taking it.up the ass from women
>>
>>704696824
You really are stupid, aren't you? Breivik isn't a trend. There have not been multiple attacks in that vein. Muslim terrorism? Yeah, that's a trend.

Hence, the two aren't comparable. Someone who points out that islamic terrorism is a legit thing isn't wrong. But someone who argues that Breivik did a thing, so now right wing people are bad is being dishonest. It was an incident.

Of course, you didn't say "right wing people", you said "white people" as if islam is a fucking race. It isn't. It's a culture and an ideology. And guess what? It's perfectly reasonable to dislike a culture or ideology if it values things you consider to be abhorrent.
>>
>>704697516
>6 people commit mass murder for 6 different reasons
>6 people commit mass murder for the same reason


i don't see much of a difference, sorry.
>>
>>704697301
Have you fucking been to France? It IS happening.
>>
File: 1466565383152.jpg (122KB, 600x867px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466565383152.jpg
122KB, 600x867px
>>704687932
send your rapefugees to the US! Our government will gladly accept them to culturally enrich our nation
>>
>>704689915
Fucking this.
>>
>>704697366
>if you do not agree with me, you must belong to X population group

And you call us racist. Wrong again, BTW. Face it, Stalin, your telepathy does not work. That's two posts already with zero arguments, and just accusing the other party of being stupid and uneducated. And even then, so what? Isn't it your thing to stand up for the lower classes? You lot certainly seem to value the insight of uneducated religious people from regions with a demonstratably lower average IQ than the West. So why does that consideration stop at "rednecks"?

Is it because they're white? Sounds a little racist to me, son.
>>
>>704697683
only paris, but the gypsies were more annoying than the muslims to me.

just having them there doens't change france's laws. france's laws will change only if the people who control france allow it to change.
>>
>>704697234
"dirty muzzie" is not ad hominem?

The problem is that rightist decide themselves exactly what counts as ad hominem.
Calling someone a retarded fucking nigger = okay
calling someone stupid for calling someone a dirty fucking nigger = ad hominem
>>
>>704688068
sadly this might take a while or never happen
>>
>>704697301
>>704697683

Yea, this.

It's happening and they are allowing it. People are waking up to it but it's almost too late. They are aware but what are they doing/ going to do? Nothing.
>>
>>704697762
this is either someone else or you must have cut and pasted this from somewhere. no way did you write this. no way do your previous dumb comments have the same level as this one.
>>
>>704697774
Not only Paris, on the south coast as well.
>>
>>704697865
yeah maybe.maybe it's too late for france. but this same trajectory wuold never happen in the US or even England.
>>
>>704697992
I'm saying i was only in Paris.
>>
>>704687932
If it's such a problem the females should find a strong white male to walk them home at night. These streets of ours are no longer safe. Women have gotten so used to being empowered they take safety for granted.

If you have a wish not to be raped by sand people at least buy a can of mace or something, or the rape is on you.
>>
>>704698154
Is this bait or are you a retarded faggot?
>>
>>704698154
is this sarcasm?
>>
>>704698154
>If a muslim rapes you, it's your fault, not the muslim's.

Fuck, man. Do you really believe this shit?
>>
>>704698154
>>704698287
>>704698315
has to be a troll. no one can be that dumb
>>
>>704694229
>considering the circumstances.
The corcumstqnces she caised and she is.not doing a goodjob at all. Id like to ask you id.youre serious but i know you are. Have your head examined
>>
>>704688385
>>704688385
Tbats what.im.thinking.... why shouldnt we be able.to.rape women... theure wasting their pussy if theyre not using it anyways
>>
>>704688396
>No way a womans power can be as a mans.
True as fuck. I dont even let that shit slide when people are talking to me anymore. "No. Women are not smarter thwn men on average. Theyre not physically stronger and there is.no way theyre generating more life.energy than the average man. fuck outta herw with that nonsense"
>>
File: pup bewildered.png (307KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pup bewildered.png
307KB, 450x450px
>>704687932
Why'd she take a picture of her face covered in chocolate sauce?
>>
>>704689915
>>704690055
>>704690084
>>704690250
>>704690430
>>704697730
So much samefag here
>>
File: 1313820105804.jpg (727KB, 957x1202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313820105804.jpg
727KB, 957x1202px
It's not rape it's a cultural difference! It's only rape if it's committed by a white male.
>>
The world has gone to hell in a handbasket. White people are basically being stripped of any credibility and opinion because other races blame them all for all and any atrocities that happened in the past. And the worst part is, a lot of said atrocities happened because they were sold out by people of their own race. Not to mention, the white/Caucasian/Aryans were definitely not the first to enslave people of another culture or even fathom the idea of it. What's going on now is a bunch of racial power struggle bullshit. White people in America are being told they're wrong and will always be evil, white people in Europe are getting raped, the Russians are just getting shitfaced and the whites in Africa are getting raped/high on intravenous drugs. Jesus fucking Christ. I know this rant makes no sense, but this is what I basically have seen and collected. It's a little jumbled, but I'm sure some sense can be made from all of this. I guess what I'm saying is, as a white American, I wasn't racist until I got locked up for a few months. That's where I saw that all Latinos, Middle Eastern, Black and non whites/non Asians were just ignorant pieces of shit. And those traits I saw in jail only personified when I got out. I saw it more and more in the streets. And now I see white people talking as if they were indoctrinated into a "ghetto" culture. Do white people do this out of guilt? "Our ancestors enslaved blacks, let's steal their culture and act like them to be accepted." "My daddy wouldn't like me dating a black boy, but I wanna show I'm not racist. And it would be hilarious to piss off dad. I don't care if he's emotionally abusive, I love him and I'm not racist!" None of it makes sense to me. Some of my good friends are black, but they're also not ignorant pieces of ghetto trash. They have degrees, full time legitimate jobs, families that they support and take care of... Fuck, I'm so baked, I lost track of this whole rant.
>>
>>704697791
I never said "dirty muzzie" in this entire thread. Try again.

>The problem is that rightist decide themselves exactly what counts as ad hominem.

This is retarded leftist doublespeak. The ad hominem is a logical fallacy. It means disregarding someone's arguments by using personal attacks. Like saying "only a retard would think that".

Calling someone a retarded fucking nigger before explained why they are wrong is rude, but not an ad hominem. But this is my biggest problem when talking to leftists: Accusations are thick, logic is barely present.

Here, this is a good example of an ad hominem, for the third time:

>>704697888

Note how the commie bastard insinuates that the point is worthless, because it was not put eloquently. That's an ad hominem "adurrrr you don't write good so you stupid so me no listen". Nowhere do his posts contain actual refutations of the points made. All go to one constant argument: I must be a redneck (an insult) because I do not agree with his politics, and because I am a redneck, my opinion does not count.

And that's how the ad hominem fallacy works.
>>
>>704699646
tl;dr

At least spread spaces after every three sentences. My ADD won't let me focus on that.
>>
>>704699861


Shut the fuck up and read, dickmunch. "Oh, my ADD..."

Get the fuck out of here with your first world bullshit.
>>
Lel enjoy your shithole, yuropoors
>>
>>704700025
Well fuck, I'm trying to help you so that you're not ignored, and more people actually read it and see how you've reacted? You're an asshole about critical help.

Fuck. It's no wonder you're in 4chan wondering why no one cares what you think.
>>
>>704687932
whats the most problematic about this whole european muslim crisis is the amount of unintelligent people that feel like their opinions are relevant and correct, simply because millions of idiots agree with and encourage them on social media regardless of facts and statistics.
Dont forget that Sweden, the country that has allowed the most muslim immigrants per capita, is scheduled to become a 3RD WORLD COUNTRY by 2030 according to the United Nations.
Their violent crime has raised by 400%, and their rapes have increased by something like 1400%.

source: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

>Research reports on crime in Sweden have become a rarity, but among the eighteen that were done during the 1990s and the 2000s, eleven dealt with rape. Two of these reports dealt with the connection between rape and immigration, and they both confirmed that there is a link.

>These figures are available to the authorities, the politicians and the press, yet they insist that these numbers do not mirror reality.

And if you don't want that to happen to your country then you are a racist, islamophobe, right wing extremist, nazi, you name it. Well so be it I guess. We can not live with a random muslim terrorist attack every single month, it cant be like that forever.
>>
>>704700284


What I'm saying is, stop nit picking. I put up with shitty grammar all day. So, I didn't double space between a few sentences...

Is that the worst thing you've seen? Like I said, you're being too nit picky.
>>
>>704687932
nice meme, faggot. i live in germany, munich to be exactly, and this is utter bullshit.
>>
File: first.jpg (143KB, 640x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
first.jpg
143KB, 640x410px
>>704687932
>>
>>704699824
man if you honestly dont think rightist use ad hominems the same way if not worse then youre retarded
>>
>>704700579
Sure nitpicky, but also constructive criticism in an attempt to help you with an alternative solution that might help.
You know? Fuck.
>>
>>704697192
You don't seem to get my point: it's not muslims, it's the leftist pandering to them that makes the right react this way.

>The left keeps telling people that being against the doctrine of Islam is racist, "islamophobic" and whatnot.
>The left keeps telling people that "black lives matter", when clearly that movement is a bloody excuse for mayhem and slaughter and inherently racist. Oh, and let's gloss over the hugely disproportionate black crime rate, it must be white men who are at fault!
>The left keeps policing free speech in public, on campus and in the media.
>The left tells us that white men are the root of evil and everyone else must be supported against their tyranny.

I could go on - but my point remains: the left has created the alt-right movement by overshooting the mark. All the libtard SJW man-hating feminist cucks are to blame for the counter-reaction. And muzzies are shit.
>>
>>704700396
swedecuck here, can confirm
>>
>>704687932
The people that stone adulterers and flogs fornicators are okay with rape. Sure anon whatever you say
>>
>>704700745
That's not what I said, cuntface. I said YOU use ad hominems. And you're doing it right now.

But yes, I have noticed a trend that leftists tend to argue this way a lot. I put it down to the basis of Marxism saying that anyone who reads the theory and does not follow it is either stupid or evil. This seems to work its way into the emotional judgement calls leftists tend to make.

Do rightists have shitty ways of arguing? Yeah, they do. Does this exempt leftists from using logic or being called out on acting like shitheads? No, it does not.

And this is your fourth post of arguing like a cunt, all because I said that living in NY means that you don't actually come into contact with the average muslim. Which is true. And that's the kind of petty defensiveness I've come to expect from the left, where even the slightest criticism is cause to dehumanize the opponent while loudly proclaiming how you are in the right.

After all, shit like "you're on the wrong side of history" isn't something the right wing came up with.
>>
>>704700906


An alternative solution to my grammar? Really? There's worse things in this world and you're focused on the grammar still? And we wonder why us white people are getting metaphorically run over. Fuck it, let's reinstate slavery.
>>
>>704700927
policing implies government involvement. there isn't. yuo can legally say whatever you want.

but now, with the internet, you will be called out for the dumb shit you say. you can't unwind that now. it will always be this way.

yes, being against people because they don't have the beliefs as you is certainly prejudice. it';s the definition.

crime statistics are inherently meaningless. you can pick and choose numbers to make it "prove" whatever you want. you're just too dumb to realize it. so is everyone else who is swayed by the numbers.
>>
>>704688747
I'd be content to leave blacks alone to figure that out under normal circumstances. The problem is that statistically, every race commits the majority of violent crime against itself. There are pretty obvious reasons for why. Of course, black on black crime is STILL disproportionately high, but that's not my main problem.
My main problem is that blacks are killing white ALMOST AS MUCH as whites kill each other. Statistically that should not happen. The idea is ridiculous, the over representation of another race's homicides in a case like this is absurd.

Then you factor population sizes into it.
>>
>>704701165
Yes, they are okay with raping non-muslim women. You must have had your eyes and ears closed over the past couple years.
>>
>>704701174
> And you're doing it right now.
> thats the joke
>>
>>704700579
Also, I tried to help in a polite manner, and your reaction was pissy as fuck. If you can't react to someone whose engaged you with polite criticism, and you react all pissed off this explains why you're ignored so much.

You do not know how to keep your cool. Reveals insecurities.
>>
>>704701379


No sir, I just don't have time for the nit picky bullshit. Life is too short for that.
>>
>>704700396
>https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

can all you leftist cuckold muslim cuddlers please leave that. If you are still a muslim defender in 2016 you are either american and you have never seen islam with your own eyes or you are a braindead anti-western dog yourself.
>>
>>704701265
>yuo can legally say whatever you want.

Nope. Go on national TV or especially a university campus and say blacks kill blacks, not police officers.

Lean back and watch the shitstorm unfold. That is language policing.

>crime statistics are inherently meaningless
Typical leftist non-sequitur. If mathematics disagree with your opinion, maths must be wrong.

I'll leave you to ponder this and bid you farewell.
>>
considering the countries being invaded by muslims are already leftist liberal hellholes why does it matter?
>>
>>704701609
you won't to jail for it you dumb shit.
>>
>>704701254
No, I was not focused on grammar, but paragraph formatting, which I offered in a polite manner, and you got all pissy as shit about.

I think you are your worst enemy because you do not consider the manner in which you convey your message.
You seem unable to react to polite criticism in a civil manner.
That pretty much makes whatever you're attempting to say pretty meaningless.
>>
File: 1405005193211.jpg (126KB, 857x1046px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405005193211.jpg
126KB, 857x1046px
>>
muslims are our enemy
>>
>>704701367
It's not a very good joke. It also deflects the point. Again.

I mean, your point is that left wing and right wing people both argue like assholes. But you're not exactly doing a lot to dissuade my experiences of left wing people arguing like complete assholes, if not idiots. What's the reasoning, here, in disproving that?

Again, because I pointed out NY isn't exactly Muhammed Central. That's not exactly a contentious statement.
>>
File: britain.png (79KB, 834x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
britain.png
79KB, 834x637px
>>704701265
In my country a man was arrested for disagreeing with Feminists on twitter.
In Sweden an old lady was recently arrested and fined 6500 euros for insulting somalians in a private Facebook correspondence. The police proudly reminded citizens to do their duty reporting these cases to them.
In Germany, a recent police raid swept the nation, arresting and imprisoning Neo Nazis for posessing illicit iconography and professing illicit opinions in public forums.
In Britain, new bills have been introduced that can have wrongspeakers sent to reeducation camps.

The left went legal years ago. You cannot legally say whatever you want.
>>
>>704701265
>crime statistics are inherently meaningless
top kek.
>>
>>704701771
yes, the US has freedom of speech, not every country does.
>>
>>704701796
it's true. first off you can only talk about the numbers actually caught, which makes the whole thing meaningless. if one group is watched more (i.e. profiled) they'll get caught more, throwing off the whole number of actual committed crimes.
>>
>>704695807
German here, stop lying fucking marxist...its bad enough that the media was covering it up until cologne and still tries to
>>
>>704701720


This isn't a psychological thing, so stop trying to make it as such. My only point was that I wasn't racist until I went to jail and watched everyone act like a bunch of niggers.

All I got from it was "Paragraph formation."

That's like asking your wife what she wants for dinner and getting the itinerary of her day in return. It's frustrating.
>>
>>704701916
profiling is a completely logical thing when your race commits crime at nearly 10 times the rate of white people, or asian people for that matter.
>>
>>704701769
I think youre talking to more than one person fyi
>>
File: 1473878140549.jpg (75KB, 350x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473878140549.jpg
75KB, 350x262px
>>704688661

faggot faggot faggot
>>
>>704701929
last record, 2011, there wrere 7000+ rapes in germany. we can assume the numebrs haven't changed much in the last few years. what % has been added by migrants? 1% more? if that?
>>
>>704701916
50% of all murders in america are commited by black people. you are right that is not even including the amount of murders that go unsolved in inner city black area's.
you are fucking braindead if you want to brush that off as meaningless
>>
>>704702044
sure, profiling works if you want to stop crimes *committed by one particular group* but generally most people don't give a fuck which race stole their car or broke into their house. they just want it to not happen.
>>
>>704701174
Pic related is a good little piece on the nature of leftist argumentation. It's about using shaming to foster humiliation in the target for holding "incorrect" opinions, and using aggression and overwhelming hostility to foster in the target a sense of fear when speaking out. There are also "reinforcement" calls (misrepresenting the target's opinion to a friend/authority(ie boss)/crowd(ie twitter)) to overwhelm them.
Finally, the manipulator will tie any wrongspeak to direct harm. It tends to cascade like this in phases based on how emotionally invested the manipulator is becoming.

1. shaming - aloof
2. bullying - agitated
3. recruitment - call for help
4. pity - call for mercy

The endgame is emotionally crippled subservients who don't resist when they get told they need to do something/give something to the cause. Work horses, basically, who have been broken.
>>
>>704702171
if you look at numbers where it's mostly black people, what does that really prove? if you have place that's 100% white, 100% of murders will be committed by white people.

another meaningless statistic.
>>
File: 1467528242319.png (19KB, 531x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467528242319.png
19KB, 531x198px
>>704702253
>didn't post pic related
wew
>>
>>704702201
>704702201
no it just so happens to be that area's with a lot of crime, are usually area's with a lot of blacks.
these are well documented statistics
>>
File: 1470606573828.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470606573828.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>704688331
Move to the northwest like oregon or washington, I have never even met a Muslim once in my life and there is only one nigger couple in my entire town, I'm kinda glad I was born in oregon.
>>
>>704702420
areas with a high % of one type of person has more crime from that type of person. what a surprise.
>>
>>704702274
You are dumb aren't you?
50% of ALL murders anually in the ENTIRE United States of America, are commited by a black person.
Black people are 13% of the United States population.
>>
>>704688193
>looks at all the Jews advocating the importation of million of useless muds
>same jews who want to keep Israel secure from said muds
Hmmm....is there a (((coincidence))) here? I guess not after all Seinfeld is funny.
>>
>>704702525
>being this dense
>>
>>704702571
the point is if you took the black people out of a shit hole like detroit and put in all white people in the exact same circumstances and lifestyles, the crime rate would probably not change. at least there is no proof that it would change. stop pretending there is.
>>
>>704702025
>This isn't a psychological thing, so stop trying to make it as such. My only point was that I wasn't racist until I went to jail and watched everyone act like a bunch of niggers.

Didn't read the first thing, but this would seem like most situations.
People in any social environment sort of mimic their surroundings to fit in, to blend in as a safety measure. To stand out as different could be deadly, showing weakness.

In prison it is worse because you're put in a situation having to watch your back, and they all live in there just waiting to find holes in the system to serve their interest.

We're all guilty of trying to blend in so as not to stick out and become a target.
>>
>>704702525
Nigger detected.
How can you be this dumb? Did you even read what he said?
>>
>>704702758
>implying a community living in a space for more than 50 years doesn't determine entirely the quality of that space
Stop defending people who's culture it is to destroy each other, let them get it over with
>>
>>704702806
yeah i did. he, and you apparently, just don't understand how statistics works. i blame on our education system.
>>
>>704702758
>b-b-b-b-but the point is
No, nigger. You got proven wrong.
>>
>>704702789

I didn't feel that way. I just chilled out in the open and made myself a target. Nobody even came up to me.
>>
>>704702887
clearly you don't know how statistics work.
>>
>>704702894
you just can't understand statistics faggot. it's not my fault. i'm not capable of educating you on this, i'm sorry.
>>
>>704702887
>i blame on our education system
kek
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 303x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 303x166px
>>704702253
>>704702389
They tend to run together a little, but can usually be seen pretty distinctly.
The recent Hugh Mungus controversy shows a runny, but still clear, example.

1. Initially the debacle is between her and the target. The begins with an easy manipulator's gambit: "Why did you do that?" Despite his motivations being obvious. The purpose is to have him admit to wrongdoing and to rub his face in it, as well as establishing a clear power dynamic: "you answer to me."
2. As this washes off him, her agitation mounts. Her voice raises and she ramps up the hostility. In response, the target walks away.
3. Realizing she has no control over the target, she begins to call for assistance from crowds and authorities. She misrepresents the case to passersby with buzzwords and aggression to recruit.
4. As authorities begin to turn on her, she ramps up the victim status. She begins to question why she is in trouble when someone else hurt her. She continues to attempt to rephrase the situation in terms of how she is a victim.

You can pretty much see this anywhere the left and its agitations roam, from moderate to moonbat.
>>
>>704702953
>i know you are but what am i

the mind of a trump supporter right there
>>
>>704702758
White people living in shitholes don't behave like black people living in shitholes.
Black people are not just violent, they are violent when controlled for environment.
>>
>>704689856
But we shoot our blacks you just let the arabs in
>>
>>704687932
they deserve it with all that tell men don't rape, how every one is bad except brown people fuck 'em also most of them probably enjoy it cos they are all so sluty and act like whores only difference the muslim didn't buy her dinner or chat her up
>>
File: UKMud.jpg (94KB, 600x763px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UKMud.jpg
94KB, 600x763px
>>704687932
its not PC for the media to talk about it.
>>
>>704702253
>>704702981
This anon gets it. Anyone arguing the side against what these posts say, reply directly to these. Flawless explanation
>>
>>704689498
That's the kind of multiculturalism we need. Not inviting literal terrorists
>>
>>704687932
It doesnt matter what muslims do. The real problem is theyre trying to make the world muslim. Raping is just a strategy. Anything goes.
>>
>>704702758
Yes I am fairly sure the crime rate would drop dramatically.
Dont act like there isnt a large portion of black youth that loves drug selling/drug abusing and killing other black men. Posting with guns on instagram, being a "savage" etc etc.
White people don't do that.
>>
>>704702477
Just stay the fuck out of Seattle. We have a ton of Muslims. And we don't mind, we just don't want redneck faggots like you.
>>
>>704689982
>Muslim detected
>>
File: Ugly Fucker.jpg (76KB, 460x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ugly Fucker.jpg
76KB, 460x415px
>>704688068
BULLSHIT
90% of these sandniggers aren't even refugees

they can fucking kill themselves trying to get here for all i care, this cuntrock in space is too overpopulated anyway, and these particular humans happen to come from bumfuck nowhere in a desert where steam power is a recent fucking invention, and raping women is a fucking game to them. i hope they rot in the sea for the rest of time.
>>
>>704702758
>culture does not exist

This is another big leftist chestnut. Under the same argument they import muslims into Europe, because culture does not exist, so they will become identical to Europeans if they just have enough money.

But that never happened, so they have to seek it somewhere else. Oh, they remain poor, it's socio-economics! Oh, they are criminal, must be racial profiling!

But none of the explanations lay the blame with the community itself. It's beyond reproach. Not so for the Western host culture, though. No, all the claims that would be considered "racist" suddenly apply. ALL white people are racist, and therefor the indirect cause of black/immigrant crime. ALL white people are privileged according to nebulous definitions, and need to be forced to give up that "privilege".

Black people in the US and muslims in Europe commit crime because of their underlying culture. The same stuff that makes Germans hard workers and French people bon vivants. You might have heard of it.

But to the lefties, "culture" just means "upper class entertainment and art favoured by the establishment".

leftist ideology basically just ignores one of the most important vectors along which society develop. And why? Because they arbitrarily decided to just not bother. And that's why leftism is not only stupid, but dangerous.
>>
>>704690512
They do have a word for pedophile its husband
>>
>>704702586
stfu.

>>704688687
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 078.jpg (746KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
078.jpg
746KB, 3000x2000px
>>704691868
just read the story about her.

black cock loving bitch, who sang sweden's national anthem while banging a nigger, singing about gender integration.

social justice and irony at their finest.
>>
>>704703251
Black people were brought over here for their aggresive traits and strength. And big penises, most likely. Don't have buyer's remorse now, after all these years.
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 25



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.