[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Trump is going to make America great again. What is he going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 27

File: trump.webm (332KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
trump.webm
332KB, 600x338px
So Trump is going to make America great again. What is he going to do to make it great? All I've heard from him is how everyone is a loser and a clown, and how great he is. What is this guy going to do to make things better in our country?
>>
>>704483607
Deport illegal immigrants which will decrease federal spending and open up more job opportunities for blacks which will help decrease poverty which is very closely connected to high crime rates. Lower taxes on middle/lower class while taxing upper class more. Maternity leave for pregnant women etc
>>
>>704483607
if he stops hillary from becoming president he would have already fulfilled his promise 100%
>>
>>704483973
No mention on federal legalization and taxation on pot though?
>Some businessman KEK
>>
He made promises he can't keep.
>>
>>704484134
True that, it's been way too long since corruptions failed. (forget punishment for now)
>>
>>704483973
On top of that, his tax plan will rape big businesses that have been outsourcing american jobs to places like China and Mexico (thanks a lot Mr. Clinton). And he'll incentivise the hiring of american workers with honest tax breaks. He went to a ford plant in mexico and told the owner, "this is a fine plant you have here, beautiful products and hard working laborers. When I'm president you'll be paying back the american people 30% of every car you sell." The man is amazing.
>>
>>704483973
Okay, but heres the thing:

I like the illegals because they bust their asses on menial work and they'll do it for shit pay. I can't find white people to do the jobs.

Also, I don't like black people. They're lazy, inconsistent, belligerent and they're prone to stealing. I mean, have you ever seen a black gardner or landscaper. If you have, I'd wager they were standing around, talking to another black person, smoking and definitely not working.

So far, no compelling reasons.
>>
>>704485025
Okay, but what is he going to do for the country? How is he going to make it great again. What aspect of it being great in the past is he going to emulate?
>>
>>704483607
He's going to make sure he personally saves millions in taxes, and then... I've got nothing else.
>>
Jobs Jobs Jobs

plus the wall...plus he has amazing hair
>>
>>704485055
Doesn't matter what you like you ignorant faggot. And that's what trump is about. "Fuck what you like, this is what needs to happen."
It sucks that a man sort of has to act that way, but when a huge chunk of american population literally doesn't know what's good for them because of lack of education on recent history, and this new counter culture of acceptance and cuckoldry, honest (this is the one a lot of people have a hard time with. Honesty, the brutal truth of the matter is so hard for emotional humans to handle), simple, and powerful solutions are the answer.
>>
Those child tax credits will be huge!!!!

PLus it doesnt have to be funded. You basically just quit taking so much money out of working family pockets
>>
Seriously all jokes aside and all that shit.

If Trump gets in, America will be set back so much it will be severely bad for the country and it's people.

Anons you have to stop believing the BS from your government, they only want you to continue to believe it all so you will allow the contracts to continue for massive orders of Stealth Fighters and Bombers that will never be used, making members of the congress as shareholders and CEOs of the companies money.

This has been going on since the 80s.

Be smart anons do NOT vote for a democrat or republican as neither matter as the same people will always be in congress.

Vote someone else, if the majority of America does this, it will bring good changes for the country and less loans taken for public spending as the real money is used on those contracts.
>>
File: 1474243177610.jpg (196KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474243177610.jpg
196KB, 1022x1024px
Trump hotties kind of helps too
>>
>>704483607
No more taxes. No more Arabs. No more Mexicans. Any more questions?
>>
File: Fox News screencap.jpg (217KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Fox News screencap.jpg
217KB, 1280x738px
>>
>>704485694

America has no jobs, it was once a Technical machine making parts for complex machinery.

Now it has to buy from Germany and China because the work isn't there.

And it will continue to have no jobs, because your country is continually borrowing to pay for things, hence why your National Debt has gone beyond the point of no return.
>>
File: Thrillary.jpg (105KB, 648x708px) Image search: [Google]
Thrillary.jpg
105KB, 648x708px
>>
>>704485840
Third party will NEVER happen.
>>
>>704483607

>Deport illegals
>incentivize companies to do business here
>Stop welfare programs

Sounds good to me
>>
File: trumpbye.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
trumpbye.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>704485731
>Doesn't matter what you like you ignorant faggot

Apparently it does if he wants to win.

>"Fuck what you like, this is what needs to happen."

Except for that part where he doesn't win because he talks like a guy who lives at the top of a skyscraper and thinks he appeals to the average american.

I'm not voting for Hillary because she represents the worst parts of government, but I don't see any value in voting for Trump.

And for fucks sake. Releasing his medical history on Dr. Fucking Oz? Who's his Cabinet going to be? The cast of Jersey Shore?

So far, nobody has any appeal. And nobody can tell me any decent advantage to voting for him. And on top of it, his fans are a bunch of white trash douchebag retards.

Welp, looks like i'm voting Johnson. Or sitting this one out.
>>
>>704485880
How does that appeal in any way? Seriously. If a candidate has girls who dress like skanks, thats a reason to elect them?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Was abortion illegal when you were born? Is that why you're here?
>>
>>704486628
What is allepo? Just sit this one out dude. Johnson works for Hillary.
>>
>>704483973
Deportation is going to be expensive as fuck. What he should do is harshly criminalize the hiring of undocumented workers from the biggest sweat shops down to the simple homeowner with pancho the gardner.

Make the illegal alien unemployable.
>>
>>704486483

Yeah you may be possibly right, after all the Majority of American people are fooled into voting either of the 2 parties.

In Scotland we used to vote either Labour or Conservatives, but as you know recently we voted in SNP twice, and it has been good for Scotland.

America has to get it's people together and say enough is enough, get rid of the corporate mentality that has plagued the US since the 80s and make America financially worth investing in again.

It is no surprise that previous to the 80s and Reagan, America was doing very well, the Middle East actually liked America and did a lot of business.

Until Regean and the Greedy Corporate Republicans got into power. They essentially through actions of their own created Al Qaeda and in the end the cause of 9/11.

I won't go into the story about the $1 trn sent to Saddam etc as most Americans even with the facts and proof will deny it all anyway, because, they are brainwashed to dismiss it.
>>
>>704484152
I would be so down for federal legalization.
>>
>>704486055
What the fuck are you talking about? In the tech sector there's like 4% unemployment. I get jobs thrown at me by recruiters every day that I ignore.

Sure, there's no factory jobs, and it's all in China. But that's a good thing. Have you been to Shenzen China? You cant fucking breathe. The air is like 7% chromium. Let the gooks have that.

"Oh no, someone took mah jerb!" well then you shouldn't have been some rural white trash illiterate fuckhead. You should have picked up technical skills instead of sittin down with a six pack and the WWE RAW package you can't afford. Fuck the labor class. They're a bunch of cunts.

We've been in this debt for years and nothing is going to come of it. They'll either forgive our debt or we suddenly get interested in their oil supply.
>>
>>704486091
Still not listing any advantages to electing him.

They all talk about how hillary is terrible, and how everyone against them is stupid, but they can't point to anything other than kicking mexicans out as a platform.
>>
>>704487359

You kid are salty as fuck, firstly I am not American.

Secondly, you talk the biggest bunch of shite ever.

"They'll either forgive our debt or we suddenly get interested in their oil supply."

You clearly have no clue what your National Debt is and or how it works.

Kid go play with your toys and let the adults talk.
>>
>>704486492
Okay. Finally 2 points that doesn't consist entirely of some derogatory spelling of Hillary and deporting mexicans.

How is he going to incentivize businesses? I haven't seen a single plan.

And so he lets a bunch of niggers starve. what's he going to do with the excess money?
>>
>>704486832
Who care's about Aleppo. It's a bunch of sandniggers who can't keep their own region stable. We have a country to run here, we can't come running to save everyone every time a picture of a little dusty kid shows up on the cnn front page.
>>
>>704487359
The thing about that is that there will never be enough educated work to replace all the jobs lost to outsourcing. Hell were on the cusp of losing much of our high skilled positions with the advent of neural networks, ai, automation, and robotics.

Companies in silicon valley, the ones building our workerless world, see the writing on the walls and are actually coming together to push policies for a basic income. Without that, the next few years will see a large economic crash where goods become so easily and cheaply produced due to human replacement, but with no employed humans to buy them.
>>
File: ttower.jpg (89KB, 453x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttower.jpg
89KB, 453x720px
I dunno...
>>
File: tplaza.jpg (51KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
tplaza.jpg
51KB, 750x500px
I can't seem to...
>>
>>704487630
>not american
Then what the fucks business is it of yours?
>shite
Ah, you're the scotsman. Or as folks in london call you, The Jews of the North.

I'm sure you're well versed in all things economic, being you come from a country of cheap fuckers, but we're the new rome. Push comes to shove, we'll just start making aggressive land grabs. We can always apologize later.
>>
File: tvegas.jpg (1MB, 1195x2091px) Image search: [Google]
tvegas.jpg
1MB, 1195x2091px
think of any...
>>
File: tdubai.jpg (69KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
tdubai.jpg
69KB, 900x636px
accomplishments...
>>
>>704488469
running a business isn't running a company. And he's a millionare on credit only. and has run his companies into the ground a lot. And putting your name on a building that several financeers joined in on isn't really an accomplishment.

And trump plaza isn't trump plaza anymore. And it was ugly.
>>
>>704488321
>
>>704488371
>>704488413
>>704488469

Makes one wonder, what do the Clintons sell to have a net-worth in the hundreds of millions? What sort of products or services are they selling?
>>
>>704488388

Thanks for confirming you know fucking nothing of economy or of other cultures.

Congrats on showing your true age their kiddo.
>>
>>704488758
Let me know when you've got such credit.
>>
>>704487729
>How is he going to incentivize businesses? I haven't seen a single plan.

Tax breaks to companies that do business here & penalties to those that sell here but are HQd elsewhere

& He said he'll reduce welfare programs not completely stop it, good enough ATM though. Those welfare Queens need to be working for money
>>
https://twitter.com/regated/status/777638188580036608
>>
>>704488952

you heard her folks...lets make it happen
>>
>>704483607
>So Trump is going to make America great again.
So America is currently not great, according to Trump. What is it, then? A bag of shit?
>>
>>704489380

pretty much
>>
fuck Ivanka on your desk
>>
>>704488946

He doesn't own all of his buildings, the are still owned by the German banks who gave him the loans to build them.

Because American banks told him to fuck off, true story.

He makes 150m a year. He isn't a billionaire, he has tangible and capital assets.

Tangible is assets that are worth money but are items like cars, boats etc

Capital Assets are businesses that create money, however as said the majority of that goes to pay off loan and interest payments.

In his life he has claimed section 11 4 times.

Each time he has had to sell off tangible assets and his shares.

Right now his shares in the majority of the Trump Inc family are minimum majority shares, if he has to sell shares again he will lose the majority stakes in some of them.

This is why he wants in to the whitehouse, with a bit of schemeing with the congress and some shadow companies run by his kids, he will pay off his debts and be healthy for a while, until he fucks up again.

And also he has plenty of times defaulted on payments and not paid salaries at times either.
>>
apology for poor english
is taste like shit
>>
>>704488946
You don't have to be a painter to know a painting is shit.

Conversely, you don't need to be multimillionaire to know someones a duplicitous, morally bankrupt psychopath that deludes himself.
>>
File: CsrPYijWYAA4hJ1.jpg (41KB, 635x548px) Image search: [Google]
CsrPYijWYAA4hJ1.jpg
41KB, 635x548px
>>
File: scots.jpg (101KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
scots.jpg
101KB, 1600x915px
>>704488810
>>
>>704488948

Last time a republican was in power the GDP was taxed at 8%, with Obama it has risen to 10.5%.

With Trump he may force it way down to 5%.

Sure 5% of 18.5 trillion is nice, but loopholes etc allow Corporates to claim most of it back in rebates.

This is one reason why America has been not supplementing towns and cities with funds and letting them go slummy.

Detroit, Gary, Michigan etc

Every year a couple are added to the list of not being paid enough to sustain them.

Because the money isn't there, but don't worry the key spots like NYC, Washington DC etc will always get funded as those are in the public eye.
>>
>>704488778
They sell their political influence at the expense of the american people. Before America was completely dumbed down to Idiocracy levels this would've been considered treason.
>>
>>704488758
He has hundreds of businesses and 4 went bankrupt.
>>
>>704489493
i'm convinced

will vote for in November
>>
>>704489836

Like I said ignorant.

It is the Irish that are red headed majorly.

Kilts are mostly worn on special occassions like weddings, births, funerals etc.

Cheap? No idea where you got that idea from, our level of living is higher than the majority of US states.

Unless you can prove otherwise, but I am guessing your 12 year old brain won't handle that and you either won't respond with proof or you will reply with some childish back hander.

Lets see shall we.
>>
>>704483607
>everyone
You mean the liberal media?
>>
>>704489923
Drumpf literally wants to address "loopholes". That includes taxing money in offshore accounts ect.
>>
>>704483973
>Implying blacks want to work and not laze all day and get subsidies for it
>>
File: shakeyourhead.jpg (18KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
shakeyourhead.jpg
18KB, 320x318px
>>704490269
And you go up north and all you hear is Lulu and The Proclaimers on a never-ending loop. And not even their other songs. Just the one that wass popular. And you all go around cutting each others heads off with broadswords, jerking off to pictures of william wallace. Or you try to, but the swords keep breaking because you're a bunch of cheap bastards that buy crap.

fuckin' robbie burns readin pricks.
>>
>>704490816
>Drumpf

Don't do that. Seriously. It's as bad as when his fans do "Shillary" or when cringey nerds called microsoft "M$" in the 90's.

Just...don't.
>>
>>704490816

Saying is one thing, doing is another.

How many Presidents have said it and didn't do anything?

Also remember that would include himself who uses German banks to stash most of his earnings away to not be taxed and several Swiss accounts.

The last president who walked the talk was JFK and look what happened to him.

Reagan although was the puppet for the problems today, was going to stop it and was not happy with what was going on.... they failed to kill him like JFK and played it up.
>>
>>704489923

Detroit & Gary aren't good examples
>>
>>704491123

Thanks for proving me right kid.

No facts then.
>>
>>704491320

That was the idea, because they are slummy it was to show that money isn't getting there and areas are being run down and forgotten.
>>
Bush fucked up America.....Obama ruined America.....Trump gonna fix America
>>
>>704487630
Apparently you have no idea what the national debt is, either. Otherwise you would know that
A. half of it is held domestically
B. It is backed up by nothing but dollars. In the worst cast a few years of higher than average inflation and the debt will be laughably small.
>>
>>704491357

OMFG he used the kid insult..its over folks

you cant recover from the kid insult
>>
>>704491444

It was because of white flight, you can say the same about every other once diverse cities that eventually went black majority
>>
>>704491685

so you are saying to need white people for an area to be successful?
>>
File: Baby S Club U.jpg (302KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Baby S Club U.jpg
302KB, 1600x1200px
>>704483607
Drumph will make this country what it once was.

An arctic region covered with ice.
>>
>>704491014
Not bait, but I grew up alongside a family of blacks and worked alongside many black people. I can say that they're all hard workers and would rather have a job than to turn to crime. The ones in the news are just the bad apples. Every race has their bad apples. Blacks have the rioters, middle easterners/Muslims have extremists, whites got the entirety of Chicago.
>>
>>704491771

Not white necessary, but not black or Mexican, Asians, Mediterranean, Chile doing pretty good, Argentina also ATM, but not black or Mexican
>>
>>704491506

1. It is loans taken out on behalf of American citizens to pay for services etc promised by the government each year, hence why it continues to make interest.

2. It isn't backed up at all, it is a debt, it is loans, because the dollars aren't there. America's treasury is no where near the amount needed to clear it. You are delusional.

You must bleat like a sheep regularly.
>>
>>704491506

shit son you aren't going to say it is tied to international money movements if you do you are a fuckin retard
>>
>>704483607
He's going to cream Hillary if she ever debates him. Which she won't, because she's so ill at the moment she has to use greenscreen instead of turning up to her own rallies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
>>
>>704492001
>. The ones in the news are just the bad apples.
I guess the bad apples make up 47% of the race then
>>
Trump wouldn't have to make anything great again if it wasn't so fucked up now.
>>
>>704492001

Christians have their extremists
Jews have their extremists

Why do you think it is only for Muslims?
>>
File: oh poo.gif (2MB, 255x229px) Image search: [Google]
oh poo.gif
2MB, 255x229px
>>704483607
Voting doesn't matter.

They're going to continue stealing from all Americans. They're going to continue not giving a fuck. They're just a bunch of richfags who don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>704493530

Then vote Gary Johnson
>>
>>704483607
America is already great, OP.

Trump would just fuck it up.
>>
>>704493530
>Voting doesn't matter.
bullshit

and when shit goes south later because of shit-tier attitudes like this you will have absolutely ZERO place complaining about it.
>>
His candidacy by itself has already made America shittier. Can't wait to see how much worse it gets once he's in office.
>>
>>704483607
If you're not trolling and legitimately asking this question, THIS far into the election year, then you're a sheep who doesn't pay attention at all outside of what the MSM aka hillarys shills tell you
>>
>>704494792
Trump isn't going to win. We're going to get a good scare and that's about it, much like every time we have a Democrat we know can win and aren't 100% sure.
>>
>>704494889
>doesn't pay attention at all
>on /b/

kek
>>
>>704493530
>Voting doesn't matter.
you're everything that's wrong with America
>>
>>704494969
Go to sleep you have school in the morning
>>
>>704494906
It's bad enough he won the primaries, worse that it's this close, and even worse that he and his minions are not going anywhere even after they lose.
>>
>>704495043
this

funny how voting suddenly matters when someone like Bush gets in there and fucks shit up for 8 years
>>
>>704495127
>school in the morning
>on /b/

kek
>>
File: 2.tard.2.walk.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
2.tard.2.walk.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>
>>704495140
My favorite pet conspiracy is that Clinton will push some wonderful progressive policy and then the Derplorables will decide it's time to launch the Civil War.
>>
>>704494792

Was Cruz a better candidate than him? Or Rubio? Bush? Carson?
>>
>>704495313
you are boring faggot
>>
File: th-8.jpg (11KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
th-8.jpg
11KB, 300x265px
>>704483607
He's going to cut the flow of Muslims immigrants.
>>
>>704495474
faggot
>>
File: tard.with.rapist.gif (675KB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
tard.with.rapist.gif
675KB, 350x188px
>>
>>704495366
Yes, barely. Yes. Yes. Yes.
>>
>>704495599
oh look it's someone's fap time again

don't you worry about your rancid jizz staining up your monitor?
>>
>>704483973
>Deporting 10 million people
>Decrease federal spending
Pick one
>>
File: CmwXMiPUcAA3JnL.jpg (28KB, 695x417px) Image search: [Google]
CmwXMiPUcAA3JnL.jpg
28KB, 695x417px
>>704483607
Trump is going to build a wall to keep this type of shit out.
>>
>>704495599
yup

can't discuss actual issues
posts cringing faggotry

good job Trumpfag
>>
>>704495754
you should be kept out
>>
File: unbalanced.tard.gif (949KB, 175x178px) Image search: [Google]
unbalanced.tard.gif
949KB, 175x178px
>>
>>704495610

If all of them were better candidates, why couldn't at least ONE of them beaten Trump?
>>
>>704485194
Gays and niggers will lose their rights, you tard.
>>
>>704495754
Hawaiians?
>>
File: neverhillary03.jpg (37KB, 625x640px) Image search: [Google]
neverhillary03.jpg
37KB, 625x640px
>>704483607
This is your other choice .... fuck anyway
>>
>>704495878
still can't discuss actual issues

kek
>>
>>704483607
you clearly have never watched a single one of his rallies, at the very least go on his website
>>
File: hilbot.malfunction.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hilbot.malfunction.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>704483607
I heard CTR members were told to go to /b because they keep getting converted on /pol

kek
>>
>>704495965
still waiting to see if capable of discussing actual issues
>>
>>704495965
You know, the first chick would still be pretty good if she had eyebrows.
>>
>>704487359
You are clearly some sheltered little shit with no clue what you're talking about or how the real world works

Go watch your BBC porn like a good cuck faggot
>>
>>704496055
dumb
>>
I just want to fuck his hair.
>>
>>704495910
Because large swaths of the American electorate are ignorant pieces of shit
>>
>>704496078
I was gonna say she's hot enough on the left
if not landwhale
>>
>>704496107
Correct. She is.
>>
>>704496169
Clinton seems rather sharp actually

you are dumb
your memes are even stupider
>>
File: crooked.hillary.jpg (44KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
crooked.hillary.jpg
44KB, 700x400px
>>
>>704483607
He is gonna kick your sorry mooselimb ass outta here
>>
>>704496144

How smart could those candidates have been if they couldn't get idiots to vote for them?
>>
File: 1473556307011.jpg (60KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473556307011.jpg
60KB, 540x540px
Trump is a true faggot. Nothing but another OP incapable of delivering.
>>
File: dueling.tards.gif (885KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
dueling.tards.gif
885KB, 320x180px
>>
>>704483607
>CTR damage control because /pol/ is off the fucking reservation rn
>>
>>704496232
Name even one charge of perjury served against Clinton.

I'll wait.
>>
>>704483607
no one can even tell you when it was actually great. it's just one big joke.plenty of morons falling for it.
>>
>>704496429
when was /pol/ not off the reservation?
>>
>>704485055
Dumbass. Most illegals are on welfare. They don't do shit. And, they clog up the schools and medical services because they don't learn English. Fuck them.
>>
How did Hillary recover from pneumonia in 2 days?
>>
File: neverhillary05.jpg (45KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
neverhillary05.jpg
45KB, 700x530px
>>704496063
why ??? She is a criminal and sick old cunt ...He is capitalist who want power and playing populist card great so far . Only idiots do not see it
>>
>>704496508
It's actually great right now. Idiots too stupid to educate themselves and get tech jobs blame government and Obama instead of themselves.
>>
File: butt_to_face.jpg (52KB, 523x700px) Image search: [Google]
butt_to_face.jpg
52KB, 523x700px
HIs amazingness will rub off on the rest of us.
>>
>>704496581
>She is a criminal and sick old cunt ..
>because I say so

those aren't issues dipshit
>>
>>704493072
They really don't, not on the same level at all.
>>
>>704496510
kek dunno rly. i've only browsed there seldom in the past couple months, but today/this week seems special.
>>
File: 1440338100938.png (313KB, 750x590px) Image search: [Google]
1440338100938.png
313KB, 750x590px
>>
>>704496597
Because there are millions of tech jobs available everywhere in the us

Fuck off
>>
Hey i need someone to help me with a medical question on this thread. I shot my friend point blank in the face with a pellet gun >>704495765
>>
>>704496535
>they don't do shit
Try this
1) find a picture of a dog turd
2) zoom up on the dog turd until a small part of it fills the display
3) ask your friends if it's dog shit or a mexican
???
THEY WON'T KNOW, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T TELL!!
>>
>>704494737
Some people legitimately feel like the whole thing is a big show.

It's kind of sad that we have that level of disillusionment honestly.
>>
>>704496671
>presidential candidate being a criminal isn't an issue
wat?
>>
>>704496763
More traffic than ever definitely. I hit F5 and 60 new posts
>>
>>704483607
The USA is already great. Doesn't need to be fixed.

https://youtu.be/w7OlBdFIxbk?t=11
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.