[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a drug thread. I just picked up 5 tabs of LSD,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 19

File: Snapchat-822171444692740118.jpg (275KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-822171444692740118.jpg
275KB, 720x1184px
Let's have a drug thread.

I just picked up 5 tabs of LSD, 180ug each. I wanna hear some of your guys trip stories.

What are you on Anon?
>>
Planning a trip to a summer house/ cabin for my next weekend off. There's gonna be 6 of us all rolling on molly in the hot tub in the sun
>>
>>699589708
tripped on acid 3 times, pretty sure one of those trips triggered a latent mental illness, ended up having a full blown psychotic episode about a year or so later.

hope this helps
>>
>>699590915
3 times? Casuals.

Make that 12 in one year...
>>
Is that a disco biscuits logo on that tab?
>>
>>699589708
Its been 5 months since my last trip. Whenever I click my spine when I stretch I go all floppy and have HPPD
>>
We had a young punkass 21 yo in the Emergency Room yesterday. Crunchy hippy dippy type. He was so fried from LSD he was on a 5150 and got transferred to a locked facility. I've tried it also but grew up. Go get jobs and stop being wastes to society you faggots!
>>
>>699590516
Kek'd
>>
>>699592122
b8? Can still have a job and use drugs recreationally.
>>
>>699592122
okay
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
so shut the fuck up you fucking neet
>>
>>699589708
180ug is pretty piss weak mate.

i did 500ug tabs a few months ago, they fucking flogged me.

>>699591389
thats overdoing it man. i limit my lsd and mdma use to about once every three months. i took about 6 points of mdma all at once, i think i ruined it, my body doesn't respond well.

OP get some ketamine for the comedown, or find some valium. i always trip with friends, and if someone is having a bad time i just pass them a valium and they sleep it off.

do you have music planned for your trip? or some activities at least?
>>
last night I had the worst trip on salvia possible and I'm still pretty much shaking
>>
>>699592410

Valium actually sounds like a really good idea to get someone out of a bad trip. Thx anon.
>>
any of my bros nodding with me? im smoking some h on some foil right now
>>
>>699592637
no probs man, i have a large group of friends who are all into stuff like that, from about 17-35, i try and make sure everything is safe, testing etc..
>>
Me and some friends will be taking MDMA at a festival soon. We've done it before but we usually smash 1 or 2 grams each in a night. I am not doing that again as I know it fucks you but my friend is set on getting at least 4 gram for the weekend. Question is how much do you take in a night?
>>
>>699592661
Nobody nodding with you mate. Get off opiates or see your life ruined.

It all starts with trying to enjoy normal things. You are only doing drugs habitantly because you can*t or don*t want to handle reality.
>>
>>699592637
For most things, yeah, but not a mescaline trip!
>>
>>699592986
im not saying it isnt a shitty habit im just wondering if anybody else is doing it, if you don't want people who enjoy all different types of drugs joining the thread dont post in a general drug thread
>>
>>699592834
What the actual fuck are you guys taking?

My max is 0.5 of crystal molly per night. Beyond that it becomes too intensive and I can't remember anything and don't even feel good.

I can roll just fine on 0.3 a night. Don't you guys do any research on the internet before doing drugs? This is why people get fucked.
>>
>>699592986

judgy mc judgsters over here. So what dude wants to feel warm and fuzzy and nod off? It's his life not yours m8
>>
>>699593151
Hopeless butthurt junkie detected
>>
>>699593151
Even I do enjoy opiates, but I know them to be hazardous, so I only do them once a month.

Just trying to help you out.
>>
>>699593216
its so common in the UK, I've taken 1gram before and seen people doing 2+ grams. Its actually ridiculous and I can't believe I did a whole gram before, never going to do that again after researching more.
>>
>>699593275
>>699593318
>>
>>699593318
I know man I appreciate it I've just heard it all before, trust me I know my limits
>>
>>699593347
I bet you didn't get molly or your shit is 90% flover.
You sure it wasn't just bad amphetamine?
>>
>>699592410
I've done 70 trips in a year before on acid.
>>
>>699592122
Suck my dick moralfag geezer.
There's no hope left for a person like me.
>>
>>699589708
An ex gf and I dropped acid and went skydiving a few years ago. Cool thing was that was her first time jumping. Crazy bitch.
>>
>>699592834
i posted above, most i've done was 2 points at about 6pm, then 3 more at 10, then 3 more at 12. was fucking stupid. ended up with mild serotonin syndrome and extremely depressed for about two weeks afterwards.

google MDMA Preloading, there is a forum on drugs dot com that lists some vitamins and supplements that help lower the negative impact of mdma on your brain.

if you're keen to have a really big night, i would suggest snorting/shelfing (sticking it up your ass, aussie slang) about 2 points, then 1 more about an hour later, then hold the fuck on, its gonna be a wild ride. i dont know your build or metabolism, so three is all i would suggest, thats going to be really intense especially if you're new to the drug.

>>699593216
are you talking grams?

one point is 0.1g
ten points to a gram

in my earlier post, i said i took 6, but i was 110kg and 5'11" and had a tolerance to the drug.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT TO ANYONE AT ALL.
>>
>>699592506
Salvia is not particularly fun! More detailed trip report?
>>
>>699593151
Fresh out of H but had the fire of fire last night. Today just some opana, chewed til gooey then shoved up the poop shoot
>>
>>699593635
she sounds cool, any nudes?
>>
>>699593347
holy. fuck.

what was the comedown like? how was the next few weeks?

>>699593481
UK has really cheap, really good drugs man..

>>699593491
i have friends that trip 3-4 nights a week on acid, plus do DMT and smoke heaps of weed. they're pretty fucked in the head though.
>>
>>699593481
well I've never tested my shit so its probably cut to fuck. might buy a kit and start getting stuff from the dark web.

it wasn't speed, definite euphoric and ethnogenic effects..
>>
>going to passport office with friend next town over
>"oh shit anon, I forgot my paperwork lol"
>head back to friend's house
>remember I have acid
>whynot.jepg
>fairly long drive, acid starts to kick in when we're back at his house
>his cat starts giving me weird looks
>head back to passport office
>worst trip ever
>so many people, felt like the walls were closing in
>had to cosign for his passport in front of like 10 cops
>nope.png
>run outside and throw up all over the window of a mcdonalds
>lie in the grass waiting for my friend while playing with bugs
>go home and try not to kill myself because of the terrible comedown

TLDR: don't drop acid before going to the passport office
>>
>>699593654
Yeah I'm talking about grams and the doses that I meantioned were taken in parts.

Most I've taken in a night during a 10h perioid was 0.7, but that left me mentaly fucked (anxiety, depression, sudden strutter, paranoia) for months. I also had done molly twice before that in a short span of time. The Magic hasn't yet come back 2 years later, but I got over the mental problems though.
>>
>>699593706
Um no.
>>
>>699593061

Don't think Ill ever run into that. I do shrooms often and lsd is very rare. Not interested in anything else really... DMT someday I'f I can get my hands on it
>>
>>699590516
Have fun with hyperthermia.
>>
>>699593216
Probably wasn't very good shit the stuff we had at the time that's probably why we were able to take so much. And we didn't really do any research, we've done it about 5 or 6 times previously and I have taken roughly a g each time and my even more sometimes like 2 or 3 g then some pills. This time we've got it from the DW and I've done the research so hopefully it'll be a good time
>>
>>699593810
What do you mean by "fucked in the head"? How do you notice that it negatively impacts them?
>>
had 3 bugs bunny pills(25i nbome) thinking it was normal ecstasy - tripped absolute dicks inside a music festival - went back to the hotel when we realised what it was and got more off the dude and then had another intense trip the next day bending.

next time we took them on purpose i was walking from my bathroom to my room and literally saw about 15 people giving me a procession with their hands up all the way to my room

25i nbome shakes up your reality and spits out the most fucked up version ever

and i love it
>>
>>699593957
yeah, i really regret taking that 6 points. i've read a few reports that you can pretty much ruin the effects of mdma for yourself by overdoing it. i've not really gotten anything off any mdma i've had recently.

MDA is still good, but no one really has it in rural Australia.

I've moved on to coke and ketamine...

a friend of mine whom i talked into trying mdma for the first time has really shone because of it. used to have terrible anxiety and mope all the bloody time, now even sober he's a changed man. even had a few girlfriends in the last 12 months... remarkable change..
>>
Why do I always feel like dying and have extremely psychopathic thoughts when i'm on LSD/shrooms? When i'm sober I am a completely normal guy but once I use i turn into a literally crazy person
>>
>>699594029
Don't know what hyperthermia is but hot tub/molly is a stupid combination.
>>
>>699594223
I agree on that MDMA can do wonders to a person if taken in the right circumstanses. I know a few guys too, who have taken a turn for the better after dropping molly. It's even being researched atm for use in treating PSTD.

You just got to use it wisely and not too often.
>>
>>699593677
>>699593677

too right it's not fun...didn't get any positive effects at all. this wasn't even a proper trip or anything, I have no idea what happened.

I'm not exaggerating here when I say it was like being in hell. my whole body was vibrating in a way that was extremely, unbearably uncomfortable. my vision was all blurred and it hurt to open my eyes because everything was jerking around. at some point I started throwing up into a wastebin. I threw up for so long. It felt like an eternity I was down on the floor just puking. I was still in absolute agony and was begging and praying in my mind for it to be over. It felt like so long that I was almost convinced at one point that this was just my new reality and I would have to spend forever like this. the pain from the vibrating was so bad at some points I just wished I was dead. there was a horrible sensation in my teeth, it felt like they were being ripped out one by one. I had some closed eye visuals but they were strange and disturbing, nothing interesting or colourful at all.

I kept reminding myself that it would be over in a few minutes but it still felt like years until I could stand up and my vision came back. this is definitely one of the worst experiences of my life - would not recommend salvia at all unless you're okay with risking this happening to you. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy
>>
>>699592410
>180ug is pretty piss weak mate.

>i did 500ug tabs a few months ago, they fucking flogged me.

You're a fucking retard and know nothing about drugs. In holland they can actually test their LSD instead of believing the darknet vendors (lol retard). 180µg is plenty. When I take 220µg I can't see past a few metres because of the visuals and it's impossible to hold a conversation. 500µg tabs...lmao you're a retard if you believe your dealer.

Proptip: unless you test your tabs, you don't know the dosage
>>
>>699594421
Gotta agree. Molly is great for parties and stuff but not for a hot tub. Weed or anything chill would be better for that tbh.
>>
>>699594145
sorry, australian slang.

they're lovely, don't get me wrong, but they're extremely paranoid at times, quick to anger, easily upset, incredibly stubborn. im not quite sure what its from, i think its the weed making them paranoid.

generally just really strange and disjointed from reality. like i do drugs, but i work a normal job in a technical role, they're pretty much non-functional members of society.

a friend of mine had this really bad episode where he tripped for about 6 months. he did explain it to me, but its like some drug induced psychosis, said you get used to it but it made life really tough. i wasn't close with him at the time, but i know his family, and they've backed the story up.

>>699594189
nBome scares the shit out of me, i hear lots of voices on LSD. I'm sticking to LSD for now, but i may try it at one stage, or one of the other "acid" variants.

a different friend of mine tells me that he likes to take acid, then take 2ci a few hours later to get into this crazy realm..
>>
>>699589708
Okay guys, let's just say I'd be interested in trying out LSD.
How would I hypotherically go one about aquiring it and how would I know if it's the real deal ? I only know Pot Dealers.
I know about the test kits but I'm not sure how easily I could grab one here.
Also how should the dosage look ? I've been on shrooms before but I have absolutley no idea on how to do this.
Thanks for the help anons
>>
File: mkEP0o9.jpg (187KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
mkEP0o9.jpg
187KB, 500x623px
>>699594029
lol have you ever been to Iceland in September?
>>
>>699592637
xanax does the same job
>>
>>699594295
latent feelings maybe... i would try whats called "candy flipping" here in australia... get some MDMA and take that with your acid.. its pretty damn good..

>>699594525
exactly, and stick to mdma, not going to crystal methamphetamine..

>>699594600
tested previously to me taking them, dealer is a trusted friend and does his research. took half at 4 pm and the other at 8pm. the other people who were at the party only took half and i tripped until about 8 the next day.

depends on the person, their weight and their metabolism.

i have seen people wake up at music festivals and eat 5 200ug tabs for breakfast. i am not exaggerating in the slightest.
>>
Tripped every night for a week recently. I can honestly say by the end of that week my brain felt like it was going haywire...
>>
>>699593481
Because we are so close to the Netherlands our shit is usually not fake but too pure.
>>
>>699594660
just have to ask around. make sure that you trust the person that you're getting it from and that you buy a few tabs and test one first. you dont want to get stuck with nBome for your first trip. short of buying it from someone in person, dark web will be your only option.
>>
>>699594660
Deep Web, get BTC, buy LSD from good vendor

>"If it's bitter, it's a spitter"

Have fun :D
>>
About 30 minutes ago I did two lines of what I thought is speed...

Not so sure about that anymore.
This is going to be interesting.

Bloodpressure definitely went up, so did focus but there is something else going on. Feels like I'm constantly missing a few minutes at a time and my vision is doing that reduction-of-details-thing.

Wat.
>>
>>699595214
Thanks for the info, guess I'll try that.
Is nBome deadly or is the trip just gonna be more fucked up ?
Also I heared that technically that should taste slightly metallic and wouldn't work if you ate the tabs, unlike proper LSD. If that's true, would it be safe to eat whatever tab I buy technically ?

Thanks for your help anon, godspeed.
>>
>>699594584
kek
>>
File: 1464707319436.jpg (21KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1464707319436.jpg
21KB, 288x288px
One time in vegas my girl and I took 2 hits of acid before we saw a show, it really hit by the end of the show. We thought it was kinda weak so we ended up taking some E (we took 11 hits between the two of us through out the night) and ended up just fucking ripped out of our mind. We somehow make it to a club and make friends with a table and start doing blow with them until about 4am, Acid is starting to wear off, i'm still kinda rolling, and I'm coked out feeling like a tweaker, not good. so then we took a couple xanax and a couple percs to chill, end up at the pool (no sleep, nodding off while trying to stay awake by drinking tequila and coffee while smoking Marlboro reds. As soon as the nods pass we took some adderal and hit the craps table and just got drunk out of our minds and made 400$. I tell her I want to do her (again) but she is out of it, so we get a hooker and she watches me rail this hooker for 45 mins. hooker leaves, I take a shower and we put on a movie and fell asleep for 22 hours.

Best day ever, I only act like that a couple times a year.
>>
>>699595386
maybe crystal meth? maybe someone gave you adderall instead?
>>
>>699595178
Sure m8, but I think that even a guy from NL can tell you that you can't move, or think or function in any other way after more than 0.7g of pure mdma.

Pretty much anyone would drop and vomit when taking 0.5g in a one dose.

As I said before, when I have molly I can feel it good when taking just 0.1g doses
>>
>>699594660
In life never seek out acid or shrooms, they will come to you when they are supposed to.
>>
>>699591389
>Make that 12 in one year...
The fact that you count how many times you take acid and then brag about it is exactly why people end up bad doing drugs. you seem like someone who do it to show someone else how cool it is, rather than enjoying them and let them open your mind a bit more.
Please stop being a total fucking dumbass, people like you makes drug user look bad.
>>
File: liveSlow.jpg (767KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
liveSlow.jpg
767KB, 2560x1600px
Any advice on how to smoke my dmt without using the plastic bottle and the cancerous foil stuff ? My glass pipe isn't arrived yet and my 70mg dose is still waiting in my drawer
>>
>>699595407
just really really really really intense. in my earlier post another anon mentioned that he enjoyed it. it scares me. i will do it when the time is right i guess.

>>699595484
fuck yes. you're what we call a "mad cunt"
>>
Lsd is just not lsd anymore around here.. its cheap drugs.. dollar pills pretending to be lsd.

I'm on naproxen for my back pain. And weed.
>>
>>699595556
no thats DMT friend.

acid and shrooms have no significance.
>>
>>699595551
never said I did 0.5g in one dose, it was spread out throughout a whole night
>>
>>699595551
>pure mdma
it doesn't exist unless you're crazy rich or very good at chemistry
>>
>>699595508
Could be some meth I guess, but in that case someone fucked up because that's pretty expensive compared to amphetamine around here.
Kinda rare too.

Guess I'll just wait and see.
>>
>>699595645
Alright man.
If I manage to get my hands on some I'll report back with the trip story in the next drug thread for shits and giggles. I'm hyped for trying this.
>>
tried acid once before, was one of the best nights of my life spent it smoking weed and chilling with some friends, despite being the only one on lsd it was an insanely good night

anyway so i traveled back home to meet my family and bought another couple of tabs, wasn't sure how strong they were because i didn't ask and didn't really care, acid felt like acid to me pretty much, so met up with a girl from my hometown and dropped a half tab each while walking around town, everything looked pretty and we literally sat there looking at the stars for a while, didn't feel all that strong so we dropped another half tab each and she got called home by her mum which in the end was probably a good thing

so i started walking home and it just hit me, the world was a different fucking place, i went from knowing where i was to getting lost in a town i'd lived in forever, everywhere looked the same and i panicked a little i guess, but i found myself eventually and continued walking

i got a little scared that she might be going through something similar, decided to walk home fast to charge my phone and message her to see if she was okay, my heart was racing most of the time on my way back, it was dark at first, i remember going down this long as fuck dirt path surrounded by trees and shit, the leaves looked like hands and i continued walking boldly facing my fears, the sun was starting to rise and eventually i made it home after staring at the clouds and the greenery in my area, that part was pretty good

once i got home, i got into bed and i just felt disorientated like the world was rolling around and i couldn't keep up with it, the sun was coming through my window and i just wanted darkness so i could sleep, i remember feeling like i was stuck in some kind of paradise that i didn't want to be in, time moved incredibly slowly and i just felt like i was suffering, two hours felt like 10 and i just wanted the trip to end

i cried when it was over, like thank fuck kind of tears
>>
is buying of dark net markets safe? ive always wanted to use them but always been hesitant, sorry i sound retarded
>>
>>699589708
>Dropped three MBS (Mind Body and Soul, can't get them anymore) back in 1988
>Tripped out like never before
>Reach new level of reality, maybe the Quantum universe.
>Watched a film called The Emerald Forest
>Ended up at the docks, trying to get on a ship to the Amazon
> Was gonna single handedly save the rain forest
>Still trippin next day
>Strip house of copper pipe to sell for more.

>Be 1995
>Trippin at 3am with mates
>Get munchies, so decide to walk 4 miles to the 24hr
>Police stop us on the way
>Dealer is with us ohfuck.wav
>Sticks entire sheet in his mouth
>Ends up in hospital, tripping for about a week
>Never been right since.

>Be 1995ish
>Trippin at 11pm on the street.
>Needpiss.jpg
>Back of liquor store, taking a piss
>Lean hand on back door
>Door opens, alarm goes off!
>Dozen of us pile in to clear shop of booze
>Pretty much cleared 2 miles in 2 minutes I'm trippin bollox so much
>I picked up sherry!

I now work in IT, good job, money and shit.
Good times. Think the acid fucked me up a bit though.
>>
>>699595744
No need to get witty here. I meant pure as you can get meaning about 84% and I sure can get that fairly easily here in Finland
>>
>>699595023
>depends on the person, their weight and their metabolism.

When you say "180µg is piss weak" it's clear you don't know the dosages of LSD. When I take 1/4th of a 180µg trip I already start having visuals, and I'm 1m85 and used to trip every week. Usually Americans overestimate their LSD tabs really hard, to the point where nobody knows how 100µg feels. If you say 180µ is weak, you just don't know what 180µg feels like. I often see americans talking about needing multiple tabs to trip hard, which would be insane if you did that in my country where we can actually test our LSD dosages. You know, next time you buy a """"""""500µg"""""""tab, take 1/5th and you should be tripping already with visuals. I bet you you won't have visuals, and that proves their not really 500µg.
>>
>>699595848
might i suggest

soundcloud.com/inpsyrithum/erectile-dance-function

for some trip accompanying music
>>
>>699589708
Dropped acid the night before the Star Wars Phantom Menace premier. Spent 12 hours breaking down Star Wars played guitar like Hendrix while doing so and had a one on one meeting with Bruce Lee as we spared through my poster. Then saw the movie with a couple 40's It was a pretty good day. My fuckin neck hurt like hell the next day though prom the bleeding into the spine.
>>
File: partyflocks.jpg (144KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
partyflocks.jpg
144KB, 800x450px
>>699589708
My favourite drug and my favourite press.

Which anons are with me?
>>
no dmt users here ?
>>
>>699596065
>american

mate, calm your titties.

who knows, you're probably right, but does it really matter? like i don't mean to be rude, but your autism must be acting up something fierce for you to get this mad over drugs. if you actually do acid regularly, id be surprised, no one i know harbours this kind of unrelenting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS WRONG after they've tripped a few times. Chill out, have a wank, go and organize your model trains or something.
>>
>>699596243
lmao a friend of mine sold the purple ones He pretty much was the only dealer of those pills in the town but EVERYONE FUCKING LOVED THOSE PILLS
>>
>>699595974
u made me laugh
whats was this MBS consist of ? sounds insanely good
>>
>>699596294
>bought 5 grams
>smoked it all

loved every single second of it (except the taste)
>>
>>699595974
Yeah, I know a guy similar to your dealer. He used to drop acid about twice a week for a few months.
He's not the same now, really took a mental toll on him. Shame really, he was a great guy
>>
>>699593916
You sound like a real pussmeister.
>>
>>699596243
What is it?
>>
>>699595974
what u mean it changed u ? dont drugs change everyone especially hallucinogenic
I mean u dont see the world like u did right or something else?
>>
>>699596391
Shit, I heard great things about the purple ones. I've only managed to get a hold of green and yellow ones.
>>
>>699596473
Are you serious? It's mdma
>>
>>699596294
cant find the shit
>>
>>699595625
Light bulb
>>
>>699596341
I'm a different guy, but you are the one who seems mad. I also think that it's a bit of an safety issue to go around telling people to take shit loads of drugs "because it's piss weak".

Btw America does have the shittiest drugs, but also the cheapest. Also the dummest people, lol.
>>
>>699596065
Fuckin hell mate, are you a chemist of something?
Take some meds if so.
>>
>>699596341
haha, yeah I was ranting like a retard, I agree. It just pisses me off, because I see this shit in every drug thread of drugsforum. The high dose meme is so far fetched it became the new reality, and it's kinda sad because I bet thousands of people every year take the wrong dose and end up having a shit night because they believed the made up dosages on the internet. It's just dangerous to think 500µg is an okay dose to take, when it can (and will) fuck up people creating very dangerous situations.

anyway /rant
>>
File: gammagoblin.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gammagoblin.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
>be me
>3 months ago
>order 25 strip of gamma goblin acid off the deep web (pic related)
>Trip 200-400 ug every time but being a dumb nigger I get cocky one night and drop 7 hits
>Turn on disco ball like an idiot and tries to jam out to the grateful dead
>Watching the orbs close they begin morphing into different dimensions
>frantically searching for my bong and lighter when i was standing on the ground I started getting stuck in these different dimensions
>Falling onto my bed where I remained for the next few hours ego death was all I could describe.
>I dissipated like a DMT trip it was wonderful
>>
>>699596421
No idea mate. It was just the best acid variant I ever took
>>
>>699596444
ye the taste is horrible, a mix between the smell of cloakrooms in a gymnasium and burned plastic
>>
>>699596294
Smoked it a couple of times. Did ayahuasca a few times, including a couple of times alone in the Amazon. Intense stuff.
>>
>>699596635
oh ty sir, might try this
>>
>>699593992
newfag can't handle gf's nudes on 4chan. What a fucking looser
>>
File: Tattooidea.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tattooidea.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>699595625
Sandwich the DMT between thin layers of weed
>>
I have a miniscule amount of weed but no tabaccor or papers to roll a joint. Anyone got a good tutorial for a homemade mini-bong type of device I can use to smoke said weed?
>>
>>699596669
>This guy knows stuff

"DERP SHUT UP GAY! ;DD"
>>
>>699596661
mate, its a cultural thing. im australian, we rip on each other constantly, if my mate gets a brand new V8 Commodore, i'll tell him its piss weak and get a V8 Falcon. im not being serious. chill out friend.

i also didn't tell anyone to take a shitload of drugs, i've made several posts warning against taking high levels of mdma. i also didn't mention that i wont be taking acid for a long time after those tabs chewed my mind up and spat it out.

i think every country has good and bad when it comes to drugs... coke sucks ass in australia, (FUCK YOU BORDER CONTROL, oh wait we dont have rabies and heaps of other horrifying diseases, which i will take anyday), weed is pretty decent from what im told, i hope to go to europe one day and get on it there...
>>
>>699595273
What's with bitter LSD anyway?
I've heard it's the taste of research chems buy I've also heard that after tests their was bitter LSD too, help me out
>>
>>699595625
Vaporizer.
>>
Take them all
>inb4 DOx and fun time OD
>>
>>699596491
I have mini blackouts, only last for about 2 seconds, but I completely lose control of everything..speech, walking, eyes, awareness. Pretty unnerving.
Also I was pretty heavily into weed back then. Smoked it for about 15 years before giving up.
Smoke it now and I get a full on psychotic break, every time.
My mind enters a level of paranoia and self consciousness I've never encountered when straight. Fetal position, in a corner, turned totally inwards in my head.

Drugs are great, but you will have to pay up later in life
>>
>>699596961
this in a medium sized bowl.

bottom layer weed, middle dmt, top weed.

pro tip - dont put the fire directly onto it, hover mad close
>>
>>699596740
lul idgaf

i have seen some disturbing posts on reddit (i think) about people taking 15-20 tabs at once. thats just fucking stupid.

>>699596835
did you experience ego death?

I am seriously considering going to south america.. i am just an arrogant cunt 90% of the time.
>>
>>699594584
Ya that stuff is no joke.

That tingling feeling to me was like a million pricklers and scratches all over then i exhaled and went into a total visual trip for a few moments and saw the inside of a viking row boat.

Came back out n was sitting on the other side of the room.

Next time i did it with my friends n they all had a bad time. One almost sat on a bong another "fell through the wall" and the third had a real bad time n never talked about it.

I give it three n a half stars. Mad effective but short lasting n a little "diet" to me

But ive shroomed tripped on various blotters chems plus a variety of other stuff.

Salvia aint that bad
>>
>>699596669
>effects of LSD
>chemist
This nigga is, if anything, in the pharmaceutical business.
>>
>>699595625
Google DMT Machine.. It takes some effort to smoke, you have to give it the respect it deserves.
If you do, your reality will be shattered in ways you'll never be able to describe.
>>
>>699596294
Checking in
>>
>>699597208
Kek, just because you have a predisposition for schiziophrenia does not mean that everyone will suffer the same side effects from pot that you will. Stop pretending everyone is just like you. Guess what? i've eaten well over 1,000 hits of LSD and I have smoked weed every day since i was 15. (i am 30 now) I have none of these bullshit side effects you are talking about. Maybe you are just weak willed, or your bloodline is.
>>
>>699596768
I mix it with nicotine free ejuice and vape it. Blast off in 2 hits, 3 if you're still conscious by that time.
>>
>>699590915
You sir, should not have eaten LSD. Never eat it again. Leave the mind altering drugs to those who have a mind to alter to begin with.
>>
>>699597043
Real LSD isn't bitter, only fakes or analogues are bitter. Stay safe :)
>>
>>699593302
You call them junkies, they call themselves hedonists
>>
>>699595645
You're a fucking champ man. You around Sydney by chance?
>>
>>699597330
a warm thanks to you lad
>>
>>699594584

In what kind of conditions were you, and was this your first experience? A few friends and I are planning on taking salvia next weekend. We have experience with shrooms already. Any tips?
>>
>>699597043
real L is virtually tasteless, so if you put a tab on your tongue and it tastes like shit, its not real
>>
>>699597868
Saliva is a dirty nigger drug. do not use salvia.
>>
>>699597499
Yeah, you sound like the lads when I was 15. Weed doesn't hurt you, LSD doesn't hurt you.
At least half are dead from one cause or another. Few suicides. Some have glaring issues. Some, like me, seem normal, but we all admit to having some kind of price to pay.

And that's why you sound full of shit.
1,000 hits with no side effects? Your side effect is you're full of shit pal.
>>
>>699597784
yeah, just a bit up the road, about 2400km away...

Central Queensland
>>
File: Keta.png (2MB, 932x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Keta.png
2MB, 932x1657px
PROTIPS:

-if you use hallucinogens, it never hurts to have a benzodiazepine at the ready. The knowledge of you having a B-plan and being able to calm your trip, really helps in calming down

-You can have awesome trips when combining drugs, but do this carefull. Good combinations for a hallucinogic experience are 2cb+ketamine, LSD+ketamine, LSD+N2O, shrooms+mdma, LSD+mdma. If you combine drugs, be sure to time it well. For example, if you combine LSD+MDMA, take MDMA 3-4hours after taking LSD. This way your MDMA won't come down when trippings hard on LSD, and it will come down more or less at the same time

-if you snort ketamine, snort small lines and build up slowly instead of taking big lines at once (unless you have experience)

-do not snort 2C-B. It hurts like a bitch

-store drugs correctly. For example, MDMA is a stable molecule, but things like LSD need a good enviroment to keep it from degrading. Keep oxygen and light away from your drugs. It never hurts to keep your drugs in a stable room temperature too. Other drugs like GHB and amphetamines paste are better kept in the fridge.

-MDMA max purity 84% pure
-SPEED paste max purity 72% pure
-cocaine (HCL) max purity 89%
If your dealer says one of these things is "90% pure bro", he's already bullshitting because that's chemically impossible

-do note use MDMA while you use anti-depressants. This can cause serotonin syndrome. VERY IMPORTANT

Any questions about drugs? I will do my best to answer those correctly. Always research what you take.
>>
>>699598023
hehe, oh there are side effects. I just don't see them as a bad thing. And i most certainly don't see any negative effects from them. Infact, it is the opposite. But for most people, what you describe is accurate. I'm just not most people. As much as that will drive you nuts and make you think im lying, im simply not.
>>
>>699598162
Snorting 2C-B hurts but it gives the best high. It hits much harder but I feel you on that. I wouldnt recommend if you arent experienced
>>
>>699598023
Same reason some people can drink like a fish, and others are plastered after 2-3 beers. not everyone reacts the same way to biochemical reactions. Nor does everyone's brain function in the same manner.
>>
>>699598023
ye i'll have to agree on this one
any drug can take a toll on you if not used properly
done 1g of mdma and coke in the span of 2-3 days twice
after that big time depression for a couple of months finally feeling myself again
they all hurt u in some way or form
>>
>>699597251
Yes, I did experience ego death, among other things. Aya is not particularly fun and is quite hard work, but ultimately I got a lot out of my experiences. Worth making the trio to the Amazon. Just don't book some crazy expensive retreat online. Take your time and find the right place when you're there.
>>
>>699598348
MDMA hurt you so all drugs hurt you? kek. Thats like saying drinking oil hurt you so drinking any liquid hurts you.
>>
Has anyone here tried micro-dosing?

>dissolve a tab with known amount of distilled water (preferrably 200ml)
>let sit in darkness for 24 hours
>take amount of water that equals to about 15ug of LSD
>use it like mouthwash for 15 seconds then swallow it

It doesn't give you a trip, nor does it really make you "feel" it. It just makes your think and react faster+better, as well as loosen up in social situations and be naturally more extroverted.

I've microdosed a couple of times, it makes everything much more enjoyable. And people can't tell you're on something as the effects aren't at all obvious to others.
>>
>>699598348
Do you even know what MDMA is? kek. who would knowingly ingest that crap? sad sacks.
>>
>>699598442
ok wise ass, name drugs that don't
i look forward to your blabbering

>>699598583
whut?
>>
>>699589708
i read that if you roll with your crush and nothing significant like confessions or full on making out happen then she actually doesn't feel anything for you

can anyone confirm? only ever rolled like 4 times
>>
>>699598086
Bummer, was gonna say I'd be keen to hang. But of a treck though
>>
>>699598162
my first time on LSD I did ket+2cb+MDMA and some other crap too and now I'm actually scared to try it again just on its own, will it be anywhere near as harsh as my first experience? I'm retarded I know
>>
>>699598709
nah there is no point, you did one of the hardest drugs on the planet and it effected you negatively so to you "drugs are bad mmmkkayyyy" im not going to try to change your mind, you are clearly very stupid anyway. Have a good one, go become a school guidance counselor and tell kids about the time you were a moron, did one of the dumbest drugs on the planet, and did too much of it to boot. then tell them how you allowed your own stupid mistake to paint all drugs in a bad light because you lack self control and critical thinking, not to mention a sense of self preservation.
>>
File: final_full_res.jpg (603KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
final_full_res.jpg
603KB, 1000x687px
>>699598511
It's the way to do it. I don't how LSD got to be recreational. I think... maybe the previous generation is dumb. Or gov'ment experiments, etc. Whatever.

So, the proper amount to take when microdosing is enough to wake you up, but not so much that it disrupts your sleep schedule. If you do this, you'll be fully capable of the parallel processing it affords, without disrupting your everyday affairs.

And no, of course normals can't tell. Others who are dosing might be able to sense it though, if they're not completely oblivious, which I honestly don't know how aware most Americans are when utilizing this chemical tool.

FFS, they think it's a party drug, and not something which will blank slate your personality, allowing you to write in your own.
>>
>>699597868
With only some shoot trips under your belt, I wouldn't recommend salvia. It is super intense and can be unsettling right down to your core. It is not fun. You can gain insight and spiritual growth from it, but it's lessons are not easy to receive and require a good amount of psychonautical experience. Seriously, it is not fun.
>>
>>699598782
The man, the legend. If you can handle lsd+2cb+mdma+ket at the first time, you can handle lsd on its own. You crazy cunt.
>>
>>699590915
Had the same thing happen to me

>be in college
>start smoking a gram of weed a day, sometimes more
>weed isn't enough anymore, add daily dose of alcoholic beverages
>get introduced to ecstasy, start taking 500mg every saturday night
>go to psytrance festival, get introduced to LSD
>start total drug binge
>one day wake up totally paranoid
>paranoia doesn't go away
>start questioning my own mental sanity
>go see therapist
>end up in psych ward after threatening loved ones during psychotic episode
>get diagnosed with generalized anxiety and bipolar personality disorder with major depressive episodes

Trying to get clean right now, ask away if you have any questions
>>
>>699592661
I'm nodding with you my /b/ro
>>
>>699598782
You mixed a tranquilizer with a stimulant, and I don't know what 2cb is. Sounds like enterprising college student's experiment.

Doesn't matter how much LSD you have. Taking those previous 3 things in combination are already a guarantee of having a really convoluted experience.
>>
>>699595567
Yea faggot, go be a fag somewhere else. I injected 20 times this moth
>>
>>699599084
lack of self control. Weed not enough? warning sign right there. You see, when weed is no longer cutting it for you, it is time to take a break, not move on to harder things. fucking morons.
>>
>>699599248
>lack of self control.
No shit, Sherlock
>>
>>699598202
>make you think im lying, im simply not.

> Aged 15 > 30
>1000 hits

You'd be dropping trips once every 5 days none stop.
Yeah sure, totally not lying.
Chances are you're 15 and on the internet.
>>
File: dab rig.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
dab rig.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Crazy how I haven't seen anyone mention smoking DMT out of a oil rig (pic related)
Hands down without a doubt the best way to experience DMT.
Load a 0.1g onto a spoon or folded paper.
Get nail hot like you'd take a dab.
Pour onto nail.
See you space cowboy
>>
>>699599319
hey buddy if it is so obvious why didnt you know at the time and stop yourself from causing permanent brain damage? I'm saying it for other people moron. get over yourself.
>>
>>699599341
Lol 5 hits a day? ooooo soooo much. You mental midgets make me laugh! I don't ever eat less than a 10 strip. i have eaten 57 hits in one day. You can think whatever you like, it doesn't change the reality of the situation which is that you cannot handle LSD and i can.
>>
>>699597868
>>699597868
this was my first experience. I was on my own in my room, pretty relaxed, good state of mind. I really don't think its worth it...I'm sure some people have some amazing trips on salvia but to risk having that experience again is just not worth it.

stick with shrooms, lsd, ket. I've had a few bad experiences on ket but they were NOTHING in comparison to salvia, which as I said literally felt like I was trapped in agony for eternity.
>>
>>699599461
>hey buddy if it is so obvious why didnt you know at the time and stop yourself from causing permanent brain damage?

GTFO this drug thread if you're this ignorant. Have you ever read anything about addiction?
>>
>>699599763
I've experienced it first hand bud. Im just not a pussy and have self control. I did meth for a short time, got addicted, got myself off of it. Its called will power. If you need someone to come save you from your addictions or your problems, never do drugs.
>>
Has anyone else been enjoying etizolam the benzo like drug that they sell online. It's a benzodiazepine and actually makes you feel happy instead of feel nothing like a normal benzo that has to be mixed with something for more joy. I do mix etizolam with Kratom and marijuana consentrates daily and have been loving it. I need to taper my etizolam dose though. Yesterday I had 12mgs.
>>
>>699599763
You probably also think the true measure of a man is how much he can lift and for how long. True strength comes from an indomitable will.
>>
>>699599084
Do you still do drugs?
>>
>>699600633
Sadly, yes. I smoke a little weed or drink a little alcohol daily, probably because I'm incapable of handling my anxiety without using. I also need 10mg of Ambient daily to fall asleep.
Successfully kicked designer drugs though.
>>
>>699595923
damn if this shit real yo that escalated quickly
>>
>>699596748
damn can you explain the process? I mean buying that stuff from deep web? I know a little but would like to hear from something who did it
>>
>>699599589
what differences you feel after using lsd for so many times?
>>
>>699601443
Just ip-LSD off the clean web it's like LSD but even crazier.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>699601697
>>
>>699601697
yeah but I don't really know how to buy that stuff, is possible to pay in other ways than only bitcoins/paycards?
>>
>>699601738
3 tabs each and me and my girl were able to build up some kind of insane phycadelic love energy when we were just cuddling.
>>
>>699601817
Some places do credit cards but not very many and some do email money order and some do money gram or western union. Just be carful you don't order from someone who doesn't have review.
>>
>>699589708
I tried 1P-LSD on last saturday. Shit was cash.
>>
I've been the type of person with feets planted on earth, I mean, a logic guy, studying accounting and, you know.. But it's been some months since I started to do really deep thoughts, about spiritual stuff and most of all "eye-sight" I don't really know how to explain it, and in english is even more difficult (not my mother language). And yes, I would like to try LSD once but i'm scared about that and don't really know how to get some.
Even getting weed seem difficult to me (had 3-4 different dealers, now don't have any) so..
>>
>>699602171
Is there anyone out there that gets paid by real fucken money? I mean, paper?
Because I don't really use credit cards or that stuff really..
>>
>>699601738
This shit right here is some good stuff!
>>
>>699602354
Drug dealers or so get some DXM or extract some LSA. Those can be wonderful drugs also. Just becase they are easy to get dosnt mean they arnt wonderful.
>>
>>699602593
Tripped for 2 days on 3 tabs.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 450x450px
I know this is more of a good phycadelic thread but I'm tryin to find some daily opiate or benzo users. I've been doing opiates and benzos with some alcohal daily and been pretty functional and enjoying it but don't know if I'm fucking things up.
>>
>>699603182
Also love to dab all day long. Pic of recent slab.
>>
>>699602881
DXM was probably one of my most intense trips. I broke apart into particles with the hippie music.
>>
>be me
>take 9-10 LSD hits in one week
>the three following weeks pop 8 pills 250 mg mdma pills
>smoke weed during all this
>smoke one strong joint day after last pill I popped
>feel like im being attacked by my own mind
>derealization for 4 months
>unsure if everything is a dream or if it's real
>shit wasnt very cash
>>
>>699594295
its called ego death, when you take enough hallucinogens and give in to the trip you feel like your ego and body has died but your soul has grown to infinite size. Give into that feeling next time you trip it will be the greatest enlightenment of your entire life.
>>
>>699603503
I love ego death it's insane.
>>
>>699603577
Like I was say ego death can be experienced by DXM even
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 2000x2410px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 2000x2410px
>>
>>699604318
Let's play a game guess the chemical.
>>
>>699604318
Has anyone tried any benzodiazepine analogs they are supposed to be like a benzo like Xanax. I'm pretty shure most of them are legal but the one I tried was etizolam. I got it in drop form so drops under my toung and I'm medicated in seconds. I've been doing it daily and maybe little to much, yesterday I had 12mg and hoping I can start to taper. What does /b/ recommend? I do love etizolam and it helps so much with anxiety but I do it every day.
>>
File: cropped_header_1459701332299.jpg (166KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1459701332299.jpg
166KB, 1080x607px
Adderall? Using it to lose weight
>>
>>699605787
What's your daily dose? I noticed tolerence rose fast with stimulants and I was taking 60-120mgs to get high. At fisrt I used it for school/recreation at 10-30mgs
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Does anyone else use Kratom daily?
>>
>>699606500
I'm gonna start with 20-40 work my way up slowly. I'm obese so hopefully I see change quickly and can get my fatass to workout as well.
I'm at 180 pounds. Eat healthy and don't give into the crazy hunger that comes with the withdrawal. I believe I got this
>>
>>699599084
This is the perfect negative example.

>start smoking a gram of weed a day, sometimes more
>weed isn't enough anymore

>500mg every saturday night
>500mg
>every saturday night
>>
>>699601738
Bought 10 blotters, love it.
>>
>>699607483
Why use addictive drugs to lose weight if you don't even do it for the high? 180 isn't that much.
>>
>>699602354
I know that some German shops take cash, you have to look up a shop from your country.
Maybe message them and ask.
>>
>>699603448
>>take 9-10 LSD hits in one week
>>the three following weeks pop 8 pills 250 mg mdma pills
>>smoke weed during all this
>>smoke one strong joint day after last pill I popped
Why?
>>
>>699607889
It's all on my stomach. I can't even take my shirt off. This also speeds the crap out of losing weight. Rather do it the quick and unhealthy way.
>>
Does anyone have experience with Tramadol? Even though I've had heavier stuff it's my favourite go-to drug for a comfy opiumrush.
>>
How much stronger is oxy compared to tilidin?
>>
>>699589708
Just recently got 10 Xanax and Exstacy, gonna have fun this week
>>
Is there any way to tell if shrooms are good or not just by eyeballing the stuff or smth?
>>
>>699608156
Lots of seizure talk with tramadol which really put me off, should I be worried about them????
>>
>>699591389
Make that 12 in 2 months faggot: )
>>
Good vibes anons.
>>
>>699589708
Oh baby, those are some hot papers my boy.
>>
>>699597768
Nah I hate people who call themelves hedonists. I'm a drug user, that's it. Some call me junkie or addict, but if soeone calls me hedonist they are just retarded
>>
>>699589708
I ate 5 tabs of comparable acid and 1.5 g of shatter in an edible.
Laided out on a boatdock for 4 hours not moving, watching tranlucent Sky Giants, the mountains rolling like waves, it was all covered in fractals
>>
>>699608967
I would appreciate any tips on that since I will trip for the first time in september with shrooms.
>>
>>699608967
No, guess you could eat a gram as a tester, not really gonna do too much if theyre good and if theyre shit they wont do shit
>>
Is OP still here? I never had much happen with acid. It was all pretty tame even on higher doses without tolerance. DMT is my favourite even though I've only had it once.
>stop motion shit
>music videos created in my vision by my brain
Shit is exactly like the cliche of cartoon drugs when you see that.
>>
>>699603448
>went on a phsychedelic drug rampage
>suffers from mental problems afterwards

I see no correlation here
>>
>>699609418
>>699608967
Nope! Shrooms are widely varying and there's no guarantee in potency, but don't worry if you eat an eighth you will trip regardless.
>>
>>699609695
I plan on eating about 2gs since I'm a big guy.
>>
going through benzo withdrawal, wat do /b/?
>>
>>699589708
Me and my friend want to try LSD but we have no idea how to get some because we live in Finland and it's pretty hard to find it
>>
>>699608156
Try Kratom it is kinda like tarmadol but cheaper.
>>
>>699610094
Order some etizolam and taper.
>>
>>699610240
see 1P-LSD
or try to find it on a goa party/festival
>>
>>699594660
Try to get your hands on 1P-LSD. Its an LSD analog (+ 1 propionyl-group), that is legal in most countries. In europe you can purchase it on the surface web without problems, since it is not prohibited yet. Blotters I got are tasteless and very potent. Its said to be a prodrug and turns into LSD inside your body. Most people say the effects are highly similiar or identical to classical LSD.

Thank me later.
>>
Just doing some dope and waiting on my girl to come back from work with the xanax she picked up. I've been trying to cut back on my dope habit but I'm probably gonna do anothet shot soon.
>>
>>699611379
I feel you man opiates and benzos.
>>
>>699591574
Not OP but I don't think it is m8.
>>
>>699608015
Discovered ecstacy, thought it was a pretty cool trip. w/e im pretty much fine by now. Also my weed resistance is 0 so I can smoke the smallest joints and still get high af
>>
I want to trip for the first time in september when I'll be back in my homeland for 2 weeks, and since I know that it will be safer with shrooms since they can't be faked as easily as lsd (I don't wanna end up with some random substance for my first trip) but I'm also thinking of buying 1P-LSD, which would be better for a first time tripper? 1P-LSD or shrooms?
>>
Where do you get acidddd, Local dealers are toooooooo expensive here
>>
>>699601738
How do I order this without getting v&
>>
>>699611814
I meant the amounts.
>>
>>699590915
what did your psychaotic episode persist of ?
>>
>>699611827
1P-LSD is easier to dose and legal.
>>
>>699611978
It's legal...
>>
>>699612112
I know, but which would be better for a first timer? I'll probably go with the shrooms but 1P-LSD is very tempting.
>>
>>699612148
Bitch where
>>
>>699612148
Where do I order it? I only some euro sites I'm in US. Anyone know a solid place to order from(pref. some place you have ordered from before)
>>
>>699612266
google: buy 1P-LSD [insert your country at will]
>>
>>699607748
dude i think he means 500mg of ecstasy not weed
>>
>>699612394
Was moreso looking for a confirmed encounter with a specific website.
>>
I just took a couple norcos and about 5 cups of coffee and my legs are kinda gone
>>
>>699612836
I know.
That's the point.
>>
>>699613353
I am from Germany, so I can't give you a tip for the USA, but there are some lists of trusted vendors and sites on reddit.
>>
>>699613819
I still have about half a year before I could order and take it(due to my job currently), hopefully I remember. Thanks m8
>>
File: image.jpg (996KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
996KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: chrome_2016-08-03_04-58-33.png (148KB, 219x292px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-08-03_04-58-33.png
148KB, 219x292px
where the fuck can a bitch get shit in hampshire

weed and vodka rn getting acid, hash, salvia etc soon hmu if u selling in the uk m8
>>
>>699608991
I had huge doses of tramadol and even combined it with smoking cigs, never had any issues. But this differs per person so watch out, go with a low dose first. Little chance of seizure then.
>>
>>699589708
This one time I took some acid with some friends at a music festival and it was really fun

This other time I took a lot of acid and tripped by myself and experienced ego death, which wasn't very fun

And this other time I took acid at a show and it was a lot of fun

lol asking for trip stories what do you expect us to tell you fgt?
>>
File: chrome_2016-08-02_07-43-25.png (438KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-08-02_07-43-25.png
438KB, 540x357px
help me out kind anon where do i get 1P-LSD online, anybody ordered it off this fuckin' vchems site?
>>
How long can you leave weed? One of my best mates moved away and we'd always go 50/50 and he'd always store it.. Feeling shitty bout the whole thing tbh.. But yeah how do you store it well? And for how long?
>>
>>699592661
nodding away with you /b/ro, had .4 in a shot and smoking on foil too, feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.