[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this make me a bad person I love drinking and blow what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (20KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 230x219px
Does this make me a bad person I love drinking and blow what does /b/ like for guilty pleasures? Drug thread
>>
yeah drinking and blow is pretty much the best thing ever
>>
Standard modern hippie. Weed, L, and codeine is really all I need, I could live without everything else
>>
>>699068958
You're ruining your life.
>>
Thank you guys for the replays I like oxycodone as well but it's too expensive
>>
Addarall is good enough for me
>>
Adderall is good but makes me way to focused
>>
>>699068958
OP im allllll fucked up on blow right now. its my favorite. Difference is im a rich fag and can afford to do it whenever i want.
>>
>>699068958
Coke is shit. As far as stimulants go, meth is king. More pleasure, better price, longer duration, etc
>>
>>699069928
Just means you haven't taken enough
>>
Molly, pot, and lsd.
>>
>>699068958
Have fun crashing in like an hour faggot
>>
>>699070022
Meth is the worst fucking shit there is, i have respect for drug users, not for meth heads, not for crack heads, not for heoin fags
>>
>>699070238
How is LSD the only things I do really is weed and oxycodone but I want to try a hallucinogen
>>
Caffeine is pretty fun.
Nicotine not so much.
>>
>>699070256
He got plenty for a good 3 hours on that pic faggot
>>
>>699070562
I love Lsd
>>
>>699070513
Heoin is the shit
>>
Just did a whole bunny

I think I got a problem
>>
>>699069170

Until you turn 30 and you feel oike killing yourself the next day...
>>
>>699068958
pleasures create a divide between you and God. When you do not have drugs to fill in the empty spaces, fill them in with God. You may find them far more fulfilling.

before you dismiss me, know that this is ancient wisdom.
>>
>>699068958
doing cocaine and drinking alone right now...but i'm not happy about it.
>>
>>699070562
I love lsd. It opens your mind. They call it a trip because its an adenture
>>
>>699070942
i dont have cocaine but i am in a similar place.
>>
>>699070942

You are a failure. Remember that tomorrow.
>>
>>699071061
what you mean anon?
>>
That's the thing I don't crash if I just drink I get a hangover if I combine cocaine and drinks I'm way good I don't judge anyone's lifestyle but meth is way to strong for me not the same you know.
>>
>>699071101
why do you think i said i wasnt happy about it. faggot.
>>
>>699068958
where the fuck do you even get adderall
>>
>>699068958
weed and LSD my man... never get old and they are always on my side! ive tried coke once, didnt care for it but i understand how others do lol. whip its are fun asf!!! shrooms anytime of the day for sure. but L is my fave drug!
>>
Shrooms every so often. The long term after affects are great for your mental health!
>>
Dxm and weed, too bad tolerance is a bitch
>>
mine is Cocaine weed booze and perks..
>>
>>699071116
i have beer and i wish i had cocaine
>>
>>699070513
your goddamn right boi!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyihQtBes1I
>>
Go to the doctor and say you have symptoms of adhd I guess if you want aderal
>>
/b/ros when im high at night (every night) alone i start chugging beer and smoking 15 cigarettes in a row and i drink 15 beer cans i have diarhea since 3 years, know of any drugs i could take to get my ass to sleep or something before i turn into a chugging chain smoking zombie at night i think my health is turning to shit and i'm afraid to lose my gf (already lost my job)

This is not bait i'm asking for advise do you know of any sickness i could fake to get something like that prescribed in canada
>>
>>699070936
Shut the fuck up fag
>>
Opiates
>>
>>699071000
>They call it a trip
Trips confirm
>>
File: TSOB_300.jpg (16KB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
TSOB_300.jpg
16KB, 301x250px
New meme!
>>
>>699070513
because youv only known homeless junkies? some of us rather work to support our habit. heroin faggot here, its GODTIER
>>
>>699071406
it is the worst drug i wish i never got involved in it. Like everything else, its amazing until it isnt.
>>
>>699071536
bro you just need to calm the fuck down and start tryin other things besides the drinking and cigs. its hard but you can do it! i believe
>>
>>699071536
I know something, it's called reevaluation of your life.
>>
Opiates Slow down your metabolism and can cause you to be constipated but are way addictive
>>
>>699071856
well, then i will leave it at the mystical place that it is.
>>
>>699071536
my man....you need to stop doing what you're doing. Do drugs everyday, but not like this Donny.
>>
Anyone wants to share any hallucinogens? Would kill for the chance to try but its impossible to find
>>
>>699072004
Not saying don't do it.....do it every once in a while. Your dopamine is in short supply. I didn't realize i had an issue until I was achieving things I took years to accomplish and i truly. didnt. care. Without any dopamine to trigger the response.....
>>
>>699070772
I love heoi
>>
>>699071536
bro you hav to eat your vegetables
>>
>>699072166
go buy some 1p-lsd
>>
>>699072360
Top zozzle
>>
>>699071730
Im curious anon tell me

What does it feel like to you?

Whats your job?

What other drug would you say it feels like

How long have you been taking it

And final question, do you take it to go to sleep at night or you take it when you know you have 3 days off

These are all serious questions i'm uneducated when it comes to heroin
>>
File: stoner.png (53KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
stoner.png
53KB, 184x184px
lots and lots of oxy, wish i had a good H connect. oh and xanax/ weed as well.
>>
>>699072221
i've had all the pleasure in life i could want. why demand more?

the only thing that bothers me is my psychedelic experiences. its like i have an attitude where i know everything so im not in a mindset to learn anything.

also did u know the aliens are in town?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2100700-mystery-object-in-weird-orbit-beyond-neptune-cannot-be-explained/
>>
Well why do people like my family think I'm a pice of shit for my weekend habits I have cars and a house I make decent money I function
>>
>>699072698
do u listen to them? feel what they feel?
>>
File: Snapchat-4929432957042044853.jpg (789KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4929432957042044853.jpg
789KB, 1440x2560px
>>699068958
>>
>>699072637
cocaine abuse literally removes your ability to feel pleasure for the little things. Like finding a $10 bill on the ground or a girl smiling at you on the subway. Don't listen to me, you'll act just like I acted.

And of course I did, I grew up listening to Tom Delong.
>>
I have a good position with Amazon benefits good money overtime all that jazz I just like to party with women and dope I just want to know why people think that is soo bad
>>
>>699072698
It's only about what you feel my man
>>
>>699071905
Trying other things like what? And thanks

>>699071912
Thats the problem i revaluate while drinking

>>699072051
Weed makes me wanna sip on a beer, beer makes me wanna smoke a cig, its even worse when take coke or mdma at the same time(smoke/drink even more)
>>
>>699068958
drinking doing a bit of blow and ripping my bong currently

done
x
mdma
weed
blow
lsd
shrooms
xanax
adderall

booze>weed>adderall

didn't like x it was a downer one and did it during work cause we got some as a tip from a coworkers friend and it thought it would be like molly I was so wrong
>>
>>699073187
First of all go watch Caddyshack....the scene I just referenced is top tier.

Second I never said you cant do all that. Most of the time stop at the weed, beer, cig rotation. 3-6 times a year go farther. Then you'll be fine.
>>
Okay that makes sense I guess I care less about some things I see what you mean
>>
>>699072544
It's not a party drug like cocaine or MDMA where youl be rolling and dancing and shit. Everythings great, you are finally content, nothing could bother you. Its hard to explain the physical part, its a deeply relaxed, warm, loving feeling.

Unemployed and almost completely sober at the moment unfortunately.

Nothing feels like an opiate.

Snort for 5 years, been IVing for 4. So 9 years total.

Just a word to the wise, alot of people have a real problem being addicted to something like heroin. They say the same things "I want to get my life back together" "I want to do something with my life" I dont know what all this shit means. Kids? Family? I dont really care for life anyway, and if my addiction kills me so be it. Thats how good heroin is. Heroins so good it can and probably will destroy you.
>>
File: listen-here-noob.jpg (41KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
listen-here-noob.jpg
41KB, 500x370px
>>699073407
>>
>>699068958
I envy the shit out of most people on this thread. I've been clean for two years and I feel like shit everyday.
>>
>>699073578
u been seeking out God? he's looking for you.
>>
>>699073557
listening
>>
Yeah I do wish I could smoke weed like I use too but now I don't like the high it makes my heart race and feel uneasy around people for some reason.
>>
I know that feeling.
>>
>>699073667
Nah, moved into the middle of nowhere. Have 3 neighbors in a 10 miles radius and none of them is a dealer.
>>
>>699070230
what happens if you take more?
>>
>>699073551
What opiates do you snort/pop that feels kindof like heroin? Im not too much into iv

And thanks for the well explained answers
>>
>>699073669
i've done everything u mentioned. u got any crazy stories to go along with your mediocre list? i crawled through a sewer one on ecstasy . there was shit everywhere but i was having a blast.
>>
>>699070562
I took LSD a few weeks ago for the first time while i was in Barcelona. Spent 4 hours in an aquarium.10/10 would do again
>>
And too the people that got sober keep it up and to the guy that said he feels like shit everyday that comment made me laugh your not doing nothing wrong in your life
>>
Well to answer your question my drug of choice are oxycodone 30s and I snort them but they are hard to find and petty expensive unless you got a good connect and can make money on them but very addictive best high ever but if you do too much you get way sick and hate life.
>>
And people on random are good people to chat with so thank you guys killer conversation.
>>
>>699074226
oxy, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and of course heroin, if you live on east coast we get mostly brown powder H, which can be snorted. mainly just dont fuck with the weaker shit like codeine or hydrocodone or tramadol, there pretty worthless imo, but anything that has ______morphone is good as shit, and oxy is the most easyies readily available opiate thats pretty good for just parachuting or snorting.
>>
What about white H is that stuff way good? China white or something like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 150x150px
>>699069994
prove it assface. send me bitcoin
>>
>>699072166
Shrooms, find your inner being
>>
>>699068958

Hey it's you again nice to see you didn't OD last time after all
>>
Hah thanks I have snorted h it not the same as Oxys
>>
>>699075313
china white ends up being fent, thats what it means nowadays pretty much. real old china white was close to pure heroin.
>>
So let's say I enjoy baking edibles and selling them. How much would you guys charge for a brownie that comes from a batch of 8 with a half in it?
>>
>>699069310
Wtf is "L"
>>
Weed, oxy, ketamine, MXE back when it was still available. 3-meo-PCP is pretty cool. I loved DXM for the longest time but it just felt so... dirty.
I don't do psychs much anymore. My life is in a pretty shitty place and every time I'd trip I just feel like shit. Maybe in the next couple months if things start getting better I'll trip again, but I doubt they'll ge better.
>>
>>699070852
What's a bunny
>>
Well from time to time I hear that people get China white can you snort it? Or is it too pure and if it is fent I hear a lot about that is that any good?
>>
File: 1470208527380.png (87KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1470208527380.png
87KB, 192x187px
>>699068958
Bout to take half this xanax bar i took half of one but all my problems just went away for 3 hours then i felt like reg
>>
>>699077098
yea you can snort, if you have no tolerance you may end up killing yourself though. Fent can be hundreds or thousands of times more potent than morphine. Some are good in a pinch cause of price, extended use will drive your tolerance to insane places. not recommended. plus its not as euphoric as heroin
>>
>>699069337
fuck off faggot
>>
hello junkies, can adderall get me through college?
>>
Ive been going to the club to drink and do usually ball of coke once a week since march pretty much. I work a lot and it really does help to stay sane.
>>
>>699077543
absolutely. 2 weeks before the test marry the book. Never went to class just took addy and studied hard

>3.85 honors here.
>>
>>699077098
if you end up snorting any kind of H weather it be white, or brown, start very very small like just a tiny pinch especially if u have no tolerance, as it can take up to 30 minutes for it to take effect (weird i know), im not very experienced on white H but i dont think it matters what kind of H it is weather it be tar, white, or brown, you can get a shitty batch or a really good batch, and all of these types can be mixed with fenantyl by dealers, its just a risk you take for a cheaper buzz then say hydromorphone/ oxycodone.
>>
>>699074242
besides running over a row of cop cars on acid nothing insane but drinking i broke into government property on multiple ocassions
>>
>>699068958
I'm a coke and booze guy myself op. It works well for me as I'm in sales. You wouldn't believe how many execs I've closed a deal with and then gone out, picked up some sluts and blow and had a good time.
>>
Right my tolerance is high I can do oxycodone all day and I can get them all day I just choose not to I don't want to fall out cause I love the high I was just curious oxy vs H what the better high?
>>
Can you have withdrawels if you take 1 or 2mg of xanax everyday and then just stop and have seizures and stuff?
>>
btc pls
>>
>>699078744
heroin. heroin or opana(oxymorphone) are the best feelings known to man
>>
>>699078424
At work I have a vial of acid in alittle basket inside my desk along with tee tree and peppermint oil to make it not look as out of place if someone for any reasons were to open my top drawer. Occasionally when theres nothing to do at work (Im a database administrator with no boss) ill take a little bit. Just enough to get a little high and walk around aimlessly.
>>
>>699078744
Oxy's suck dude. I herniated a disk in my back and that shit wouldn't do anything for me. I got better feels off some ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. They worked for a few days to start but after a week I was taking 6 pills every couple hours and not getting anything from it. I have no idea why anybody would want to take that shit. All I get is the inability to take a good shit for a few days.
>>
>>699076754
proparly lsd
>>
>>699079363
yo what do i gotta learn to be a database or system admin.

i got a bachelors in CS but everybody either wants 3-5 yrs experience or a masters
>>
>>699079363
Ha, nice dude. I haven't done acid in years. The last time was a halloween a few years before I had kids, which would be something like 2006 then or something. The best part on halloween, the costumes the kids were wearing out made me laugh my ass off. My ribs hurt for 3 days from laughing so hard.
>>
>>699078744
snorting H is defiently a better high then oxy, unless you get a really shitty batch of it, in which case its about the same as oxy. the benefits of H=
> Better high
>10x less expensive
the bad side of heroin
>its a street drug so it can be mixxed with anything by dealers
>Its easier to OD on if your not very careful
> Potentcy varys on a batch to batch basis, so you can get really really good shit, or shit similar to oxy.
>>
Benzo withdrawals are the worst I hear but that can be a romor I detoxed off of opiates and that was hell I will never let myself get to that point again so now I just do Coke booze and women coke sex is the best to me I think even better then Molly.
>>
>>699078257
lol sounds exciting enough
>>
Thank you it is so nice too know we have so many functioning drug users In this world.
>>
>>699079601
I went and got a bachelors in computer science but I know people who've gotten similar jobs from job specific courses some colleges offer with internships. Thats seems to be the easier way
>>
Got some xanax tabs just took one yesterday and took half of one right now i wont use these things until school starts again tho probaly on the first day which is like a week and a half because ill be scared to make new friends
>>
I wish I got more into computers like went to school for it I'm sure I would make more money then I'm making now.
>>
>>699080362
>implying we can live in this meme world without dank substances
>>
Just talk to people it's not hard to make friends bud or buy some blow and just ask random people to do drugs with you in the bathroom works Great just make sure you sort out the narks first just kidding
>>
Good morning! Almost 8 am here still snorting away a gram because fuck it I'm 28 today and why the fuck not. Got some blow, Coronas and cheap hash on the side. Lovely night's all I'm saying.
>>
File: 20160812_000021.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_000021.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>699068958
I love snorting blow and sticking shit in my ass
>>
>>699079370
fellow druggie here
>>
File: x-files-147232.jpg (99KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
x-files-147232.jpg
99KB, 970x545px
>>699068958
>so much cut

top kek you're addicted to trash with cocaine in it
>>
MDMA is my fav. Like weed too. Cocaine sometime too but too expensive for the high
>>
did what my dealer told me was lsd ( most likely was some rc) and i ended up in a gas station in my underwear. so now im on probation and have 460 left to pay for my restitution but im a poor fag. if anybody has it in their heart to help a nigga out here's my paypal:[email protected]
>>
Heroine seems way to intense for me. I've never done it. I've done MDMA, mxe, smoke weed, LSD, shrroms, Oxy (my guilty pleasure for sure), dxm, and DMT.

DMT is some crazy fucking shit. Anyone got any crazy stories.

My favorite is acid tho. There's just nothing else in the world like a nice dose of acid.
>>
>>699075148
>parachuting?
>>
>>699084554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nbnJzervs
>>
>>699076792

DXM is only grossif you do the hydrobromide. It's all about that Polystirex shit & the water extraction. Shit's clearheaded as fuck, 1st & 2nd plat are basically like a bump of ketamine for 12 hours

dissociatives are my shit. Dex, k, shit I'd do PCP if I could get hands on it

fuck this dimension bruh
>>
>>699085331
that DMT video was pretty crazy. Made you want to try it once but who would you trust to be around? They'd have to keep you inside of a locked cage in a secluded room with people who won't video tape you secretly lol.
>>
>>699074765
>>699075148
Thanks will look into those
>>699085112
Faggot it means taking drugs in a piece of rolling paper orally
>>
Been doing 2-CB lately.
>>
>>699085112
Crushing it and wrapping it in a small piece of toilet paper.
>>
>>699070852
Dude, get help, it only gets worse
>>
>>699085112
Parachuting is a method of swallowing drugs by rolling or folding powdered or crushed drugs in a piece of toilet paper (or other similar paper) to ingest while avoiding the taste of the chemical.
>>
>>699083046
God damnit, am I the only one that turns gay when I get fucked up...
>>
>>699086960
>piece of toilet paper (or other similar paper) to ingest

this crosses the line, man, are you serious?
>>
>>699068958
no, it makes you sane, don't listen to virgins
>>
>>699087434
it wont hurt you, its fucking paper, ur stomach will digest it, or you can just chew the shit and swallow it but alot of times it will taste like shit and you may end up wasting it from spitting it out/ throwing it up. if ur worried more about the toilet paper then the chemical in it your a retard.
>>
What is DXM?
>>
>>699087091
no im pretty convinced meth made me gay
>>
>>699087434
you dont use the whole piece of tp you tard, you make it a half ply and then tear it and make a small ball to swallow with it
>>
>>699088110
>if ur worried more about the toilet paper then the chemical in it your a retard.

hurr
>>
>>699080098
also salvia and wipits

booze and weed are a daily, blow is like half a 60 once or twice a week but everything else is really whenever i can get my hands on something
>>
>>699077081
heroin's sold in .1 gram bags
10 bags = 1 bundle (bunny)
1 bundle = 1 gram
>>
>>699088366
That hot, any stories?
>>
>>699088153
a hallucinogen heard its pretty dope
>>
>>699069736
>>699069928
how do you get it
>>
>>699069928
could use some of that then, fucking docs won't prescribe it tho and street price is ridic
>>
>>699090322
find someone who's prescribed it a doesn't take it
>>
>>699090155
used to slam meth, lost attraction to women, fuck a green text, and my life
>>
>>699073551
only done high doses of codeine, feels fantastic but probably nowhere near the high of harder opiates like oxy and heroin
>>
>>699073850
take a xan or have a drink with it
>>
>>699077954
does it help with the social aspect of it as well? connections are as important as grades imo
>>
>>699068958
No, it's what you do on drugs that define who you are. It's never an excuse for anything, it's just for fun.

Personally I mostly do my drinks with spliffs, and the occasional xtcy- binge.

Not really into psychedelics, my frame of mind shifts too many times during a trip.

So im happy with my md, booze n super amnesia.
>>
>>699086215
2CB and 2CI are god-tier research chemicals, prefer 2CI because 2CB is a bit short-lived but more common

Only psychs along with NBome i've done that mimic the stereotypical hallucinogenic trip you see in movies and other media
>>
>>699070772
Kek
>>
>>699088153
absolutely disgusting if you drink it (will make you projectile vomit), take it in gels or buy some powder off the darknet

low-doses are less nauseating and give a nice euphoric buzz
>>
>>699087434
God damn dude you're worried about swallowing a small amount of toilet paper?
>>
>>699071229
I have a prescription
>>
Currently at work bumping through a g or so of snow. I work a swing in an office building as an operating engineer so all I really have to do is make sure nothing fucks up on my shift. Feeling pretty nice.. also does anyone know the reasoning behind wanting to chain smoke cigs when you're bumping?
>>
>>699071261
Fuck you Roman. Also they're whippets not whip its
>>
>>699092504
Took 2CE and it was pretty cool
>>
>>699071647
Hell yeah brother!!!
>>
>>699075528
Shut the fuck up you degenerate hippy faggot
>>
>>699093073
Edit: Googled it and all I found was it "may be" the bodies way to medicate from the excess dopamine. Thoughts?
>>
>>699072612
That's sad
>>
>>699073172
You don't work for Amazon u shitbird
>>
>>699094188
how so?... did you really just come in a drug thread to tell people how sad using drugs is? gtfoh
>>
Kitties and Molly is the way to go, man. You feel like a glitch in the matrix. Crystallized lag mixed with crystallized joy.
>>
>>699096581
then the next day you go to sleep awake
>>
>>699068958
Not a bad person. Stupid one indeed. Destroying your body and soul. Been there, done that, not worth it, so i just quit
>>
>>699079499
im on this right now fckn lit
>>
Coke just wakes me up, on it now .
Just the ups and downs that keeps you taking it.
>>
I love me some acid, benzos, and oxy
>>
Sticking to cannabis since other shit is too expensive or shady looking. Coke is fun for free. I rather buy an oz of tree and be set for a month. Coke heads go through a fuck ton on just one night. I don't see how you can support the habit, honestly. Unless you're selling it.

>MODS FBI CIA NSA
>>
>>699068958
No way Op it doesn't make you any worse than anyone else
Drugs are only illegal because of cunts
We should be able to do whatever we want to do to relax.I used to love coke and a drink now I have weed and opiates in moderation I love shrouds as a treat now and again and I take uppers when I go out I've done this for 30 years
I have straight head friend which are by far and away in much worse health than me.I look 10 yrs younger I feel 10 yrs and have a body 10 to 15 yrs younger than my age which is 50.So fuck all of the doom merchants do what makes you happy
>>
Getting wisdom teeth out soon, interested to see if I get percs or some shit. Never taken any type of opoid/opiate.
>>
>>699104043
You'll probably get percs. They made me completely numb but easily triggered irl.
>>
>>699070022
and better chance to get a heart attack !
>>
>>699104954
Actually cocaine has a statistically higher chance of stopping your heart. Meth will much more likely fuck you up with neurotoxicity.
>>
>>699068958
Are you me?
>>
>>699105058
well i have a history of heart problems in my family so i think it would not be a good idea to take meth .. or other stimulants ^^ ..
>>
>>699104875
I'm undergoing on IV anesthesia because all of the teeth are impacted and coming out sideways. From my understanding if they're impacted it's more serious so my chances are good for percs.
>>
Bath salts anyone?
>>
>>699105117
It would certainly be wise to avoid em lol.
>>
>>699105274
Well i have Long-QT-Syndrome.
So i take beta blocker, but it never happened something so i don't know.
>>
>>699068958
This shit owes me 1 year of freedom. Not recommended
>>
>>699105274
Well i have long-qt-syndrome
so i take beta blocker but it never happened something, so i don't know. ^^
>>
>>699068958
weed, shrooms, lsd, and lots of alcohol
>>
File: 1457706855496.jpg (255KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457706855496.jpg
255KB, 320x480px
>>699068958
I suck dicks for weed! Youre fine.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.