[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: we talk about why "gif" is pronounced correctlybwith

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 89

ITT: we talk about why "gif" is pronounced correctlybwith a soft g.

Anyone who uses a hard g is a newfag
>>
FUCK,

Correctly with*
>>
>>696846244
gotcha
>>
>>696846244
soft g like in yiff?

if so, how have you come to this conclusion=?
>>
>>696846244
It's gif not jif you fucking retard.
>>
Gif
GIF
G.I.F.
Graphics Interchange Format.
Graphics.
Hard G.
Fucking die.
>>
>>696846965
Exactly this, you don't say Jraphics.
>>
How do you pronounce "giraffe?"

"gigantic?"

"giant?"

Now....how you pronounce "guitar?"

It's gif, not guif
>>
>>696847268
this
>>
>>696847268
see
>>696846965
>>
>>696846965
Cant argue if you are right.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 182x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 182x220px
I pronounce it like how I say good
Gif
>>
>>696847876
>>696847986
"The creators of the format pronounced GIF as "jif" with a soft "G" /ˈdʒɪf/ as in "gin". Steve Wilhite says that the intended pronunciation deliberately echoes the American peanut butter brand Jif, and CompuServe employees would often say "Choosy developers choose GIF", spoofing this brand's television commercials."

Kill yourselves, fucking faggots
>>
>>696846244
>"Anyone who uses a hard g is a newfag" said the faggot who probably pronounces forte as FORTAY like most of the ignorant, college educated country does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me5z7dBmXdo
>>
>>696848372
Pronounced that way as a joke.
Your whole like is a joke.
Choke on confetti you fucking clown fag got.
It is a hard g.
>>
>>696847268
You are using two fairly unique principles in the English language as your word example. The first, giraffe, has an R proceeded by a vowel, which drastically changes the letter pronunciation in the surrounding letters, as any 3rd grade teacher could tell you.
The second, guitar, has (for brevity's sake) a very similar situation with a "UI" directly following the first letter of the word.
A less fallacious argument would be to compare GIF to words of similar construction; i.e. a G, followed by a vowel, followed by an F. Gift, for instance. Guffaw.
>>
>>696848372
Why not just call it jif then? Jizz interchange format? Cause fuck me right?
>>
>>696848376
never knew this, thanks old man
>>
>>696848699
a less fellatious argument would have been made by someone who isn't you, faggot
>>
>>696848372
The creator of the GIF image format, Steve Wilhite of CompuServe, when deciding on the pronunciation, said he deliberately chose to echo the American peanut butter brand, Jif, and CompuServe employees would often say “Choosy developers choose GIF(jif)”, playing off of Jif’s television commercials. If you hear anyone pronounce GIF with a soft G, it’s because they know something of this history.
>If the Jif peanut butter company never existed, he would have never pronounced GIF with a soft G.

>Speaking of Steve Wilhite, when he explains the pronunciation of GIF, he himself has to explicitly write, “It’s pronounced ‘JIF’.” He has to explain it this way because it goes against how it would naturally be pronounced
>>
>>696848618
Literally proven wrong and you still deny it, must be cum drunk from swallowing all those fat loads from your gay faggot father

Let's just ignore how everything is pronounced and make up our own way to say it here if faggot land
>>
>>696846244
What the fuck is a soft g OP
>>
>>696846244
>>696846244
>looks like gift without the "t"
>therefore pronounced gif with hard "g"
>creator/owner/developed whatever the fuck he is demands it be pronounced with soft "g" peanut butter brand blabbitty blah
> doesn't matter anymore
> internet community has adopted it, renamed and is probably not even using it the way he intended it to be used in the first place
> see: internet conventions
> no one even care about the creator's wishes until he made a stink about it so now more people than ever mispronounce out of sheer trolldom
> see: Streisand effect
>>
>>696849231
You're trying to re-write history to prove your point

Even bigger fucking faggot then before
>>
Someone must have watched the fine brothers do their pretentious ass video on this and came to throw shit on /b/
>>
>>696846244
When it is pronounced "Jraphics interchange format" and not "Graphics Interchange format", then you can pronounce it like that.
>OP can't Make his G's or his D hard because he suffers from Faggotoris Majoris Clitoris, also known as mentally ill tranny fag syndrome
>>
All of you who think it's a hard G are Jod-forsaken, fucking retards. Jo jet a jun, put it to your head, and paint a jore thread with your brains.
>>
>>696847739
>let me finish that fragment for you anon
... level of autism and retardation
>>
What if the creator of gif decided it was pronounced like Jive?

Would you pronounce it like Jive?
>>
>>696846321
Get off of mobile.
>>
File: 737.png (477KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
737.png
477KB, 680x680px
>>
>>696849198
you truly are a GIT
now how do you pronounce that?
>>
>>696846965

The letter doesn't have to be pronounced like the first litter of the word it stands for.

You don't say "A merica" you say "America" and still it's pronounced U. S. A. as if the "A" was separate.

You don't say Jee Jee. You say GG wich stands for "Good Game" not "Jood Jame"

Kys
>>
>>696850891

he has a point we do say "jee jee" not "gh gh"
>>
United ESStates of AYYmerica

welcome to the "u sss arr"
>>
>>696850891
Those are both initialisms, not acronyms. Two different forms of abbreviation. You don't say USA at all. (Oo-say? Stupid.) You pronounce each letter individually in an initialism. You pronounce it as a word in an acronym.
>>
>>696850891
Those are abbreviations. Gif is an acronym
>>
>>696851295

I like gin so its "jiff"
>>
So it's POTHJUUS and not POTUS?
>>
only tumblr faggots say jif kill yourself
>>
>>696851409
Gin get its pronunciation from the Dutch word, jenever, from which the delicious drink is made.
>>
President Of Te Uh nited States
>>
>>696851564
For either argument, not sure where the extra JU is coming from. Somebody's eating the retard sandwich
>>
Gif as gift, just drop the t.
>>
>>696851600

so changing the letters in a word while keeping it's pronounciation is okay, but changing the pronounciation while keeping the letter isn't?
>>
File: 1463686190599-b.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463686190599-b.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>696849198
>fellacious

This is actually kinda clever. Good one anon.
>>
>>696851738

because United is pronouced "You nited" not "Uh nited"
>>
PEACE TREATY:

From this day forward, the word shall be pronounced as such!

I give you...
Gjif.
>>
>>696851818
I'd been waiting to use it for years
I don't know why I never did
I find it hard to bring myself to be offensive on 4chan
I know, I know
>>
File: Gay-YouAre-02.jpg (33KB, 478x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gay-YouAre-02.jpg
33KB, 478x685px
>>696846244
>said like fajjot
>also like jraphics
>>
WAR TREATY:

Gifs are for fucking faggots.
BPG and Webms shit all over them
>>
>>696851879
>>696851879
>>
Gaol, gerrymandering, gist, Gyllenhaal.
>>
>>696851934
Gotta say, I liked it too. But what do you mean youve been waiting? How often do you see 'fallacious' on here? I only used it to be a pretentious cock-monger, cuz, you know... 4chan.
>>
>>696852065
gimp, goretex, game, gilly suit
>>
>>696846244
The guy that invented. exe files just called. He said it's pronounced, "easy;" he can totally manipulate the English language because he invented the word.

>dafuq outta here with that logic
>>
>>696852131
dunno man I tend to end up in threads where people pretend to disagree on something for lulz quite often
I'm tame in general so it's that and YLYL threads and shitty memes for me and scrolling quickly past gore and extreme porn
it's like I've been a newfag for this whole time
>>
>>696851879
Gdz iff, g'jiff, or gujiff?

Thanks for the clarification fam
>>
>>696852243
I feel you there.. I miss quality meme wars..
>>
>>696852163
to be fair that would be a decent name for .exe files because of their ease of use
but it would make the language more ambiguous and thus harder to use with specificity and easier to use poetically, not something you want in a field like computer science

you know gents, sometimes I feel that we overcomplicate these things
>>
>>696852301
G'jiff.
>>
>>696852358
when they were quality they were shit quality to anyone who wasn't participating in it and they would think the people posting that stuff were cancerous scum
just like I feel about bananafags now
or once thought about spiderman shit
but now spiderman feels lulzy because of the tribal element like 'hey thats part of my culture'
>>
File: 1460633988918.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460633988918.gif
2MB, 400x400px
"jif"
>>
Since gifs are now shit cuz WebM, the question is...
Is it web-em, separating and entirely pronouncing the M?

Or web-mm, like mmm those cookies look good
>>
>>696852520
I hadn't thought about it that way.. You're absolutely right. Except I thought that banana shit was cancer from day negative one
>>
Fact is, if you're into computing and/or born before the new century you pronounce it correctly.

Since the name pronunciation is written into the standards of the format just like jaypegg and pee en gee, that means there is a wrong way to pronounce it.

As hilarious as it might be, Google is not jewgle and gigawatt is not jiggawatt. The reason is standards.

Only uneducated nignogs think there's any standing for a hard g.
>>
>>696852640
you should put them on the web
you should web 'em

etymologic yo
>>
>>696852640
Always said Webem myself because it's not retarded, in the same way Gif is less retarded than Jiff.
>>
>>696852464
Then I will pronounce it gojeff. Because you can't stop English.
>>
ITT: OP trying to be a smart ass but in reality nobody gives a flying fuck
>>
>>696852935
although jewgle would be appropriate
>>696852999
basically this is the issue
do you want to be technically correct, or do you want to not sound like a fucking aspie?
>>
>>696846244

▲▲
>>
Anyone who pronounces it with a soft g is a furfag.
>>
>>696853146

▲▲
>>
>>696853184
Furfaj
>>
>born in anglosphere
>beat each other off for pronouncing

or

>speak an actual human laguage which is phonetical
>its .gif with the g of faggot
>>
File: 13453h.jpg (48KB, 423x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13453h.jpg
48KB, 423x734px
>>
File: kek4.png (244KB, 429x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek4.png
244KB, 429x367px
>>696853315
>>
>>
File: Jif.png (89KB, 307x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jif.png
89KB, 307x225px
>my name jif
>>
I am a Newfag

pd:

▲▲
>>
>>696853444
Nice twips
>>
Ok, lemme /thread you niggers rn
The creator intended it to be pronounced with a soft G, like Jif, but it just makes more sense to pronounce it with a hard G, it's how you would naturally pronounce it
>>
>>696852163
>2000+16
>just now calling them easy files
Shiggity diggity
>>
>>696853574
>tl;dr creater is closet fajjot, normal people pronounce it correctly
>>
>>696853461
Geoff
>>
>>696846244
That's like saying amerifags are pronouncing tomato incorrectly
Fuck off with your bait.
>>
Fucking plebs.

its pronounced cthulhu. cthuuuuuuullllllhhuuu

with a hard g.

Choosy faggots choose wrong.

Also rolling for 777's
>>
>>696853266
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>696853878
off by 111.
>>
>>696853574
Nigger, you didn't solve shit.

Check the American Heritage Dictionary. Both pronunciations are acceptable. The creator is the one with sand in his vagina screaming, "no, no no, it's Jif only! Not soft "g!"

Now
/thread
>>
>>696853963
101. Math, porch-monkey..
>>
>>696853963
Go back to school, summer.
>>
>>696854033
There's plenty of sandy vag's on 4chan too.
>>
Gin change the n to f and suddenly the g changes pronunciation? Fucking idiots.
>>
It's gif, It'll always be gif, and it'll never be jif or jife.
>>
>>696854033
Dictionaries are history books not law books.

Until the mid 00's the proper plural of virus was virii because it's Latin. Uneducated fucks like yourself kept insisting on viruses.
>>
>>696852390
>would be
>implying they're not
>Macfaf detected
lrn2windows
>>
>>696854267
Gift. Take away the t and it changes? Faggot
>>
>>696853963
101
Fucking get an education
You Ethiopian.
>>
>>696854057
>>696854077
Mathmind
>>
>>696854267
The contention is the G comes from Graphical, saying J is just all kinds of retarded to my ears.
>>
>>696854407
Has more letters. Doesn't count. Also, you're autism is showing
>>
>>696854407
It's not pronounced jyft?
>>
>>696854676
>Has more letters
>Arbitrary rules to linguistics
>Typical fajjot behavior
>>
>>696854949
That's all linguistics is. A bunch of arbitrary rules. This isn't science
>>
File: lel1.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel1.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>696854949
>>
>>696854920
Oh my Jod, sweet Lord Geezus, you're right!
>>
>>696854331
Latin is a dead language, ya dingus. English is the richest language in terms of vocabulary and is very much alive. If you disagree with this statement, no worries; shortly after summer break, you will be closing out your middle school tenure and hopefully, properly introduced to some beatiful literature. To say that we shouldn't adapt and evolve our language because of the possibility that some new words may potentially be rooted in mispronunciation is retarded. You sound like one of those Windows 7 fags that screamed bloody murder when the Start button was removed; briefly. You, sir, have the adaptation skills of a dodo bird.
>>
>>696854949
Why is alphabetical order the way it is? Arbitrary rules.
Why do any letters make any particular sound?
Arbitrary rules.
Why does your mom suck nigger aids cocks?
Arbitrary rules.
>>
>>696855229
*jezzus
At least be consistent with your stupidity
>>
>>696855131
>>696855404
Sure, sure. But you can't change the order of the alphabet just cuz your nigger-brain doesn't like the way it feels coming out of your under-evolved jaw.
>>
>>696855593
Yes you can. Who the fuck is going to stop you? A fucking English major? They already killed themselves with a shit degree.
>>
>>696855526
J and G switched places because jif-tards. Consistency. Learn basic pattern recognition, newfag.
>>
>>696855795
Kek. Valid point. Consider my case rested.
>>
>>696855382
b-but virii sounds so cool
>>
>>696855915
Yeah right. You totally got me. That was in no way an oversight. Go back to high school already
>>
>>696846965
It doesnt matter you fucking nigger, people pronounce Giant as Jiant and Gift as Gift, kill yourself
>>
>>696855987
At least we can agree English is a lame thing to major in. Lol the Internet is weird
>>
>>696856065
Yes. You're right. Fighting with fucking auto-correct to accept Jod and Geezus was such an oversight. Gargling all that nigger-cum seems to have affected your mental capacity, good sir.
>>
>>696856177
But this is /b/. You must argue about trivial bullshit. It's in the rules
>>
>>696856202
Might as well find SOMETHING to agree on... This fucking thread is going nowhere, fast. And yet, sadly, one of the most exciting of the day..
>>
>>696846244
OP is a meme loving faggot, not a linguist. Get forked.
>>
>>696856274
Are your feelings hurt? You seem agitated. Do you need to take a break? Possibly have a sit in your safe space? Did the bad man challenge your tiny intellect?
>>
>>696856383
This is a thread as old as time. She will return to haunt /b/ again.
>>
>>696856521
...yes... Please stop being mean to me.. this is the internet. 4chan, no less.. I come here when I need to feel good. Meanie
>>
File: 1099154.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1099154.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>696856695
>>
>>696856274
It's common knowledge that gargling nigger cum increases your mental capacity
>>
>>696856777
Checked.
>>
>>696846244
like yiff and jiff,
you fucking faggot.
>>
>>696846244

Has anyone, and I mean ANYONE in this thread got a jirlfriend?

Had sex even?
>>
>>696856695
Oh. Well in that cases. Enjoy some tits
>>
>>696856961
Many moons ago, when I was a fresh young man.
>>
>>696857003
Cases. Oops
>>
Little mispronunciations like this infuriate the fuck out of me. Learn to fucking speak!!! "LETS GO TO THE LI-BARY" kys
>>
>>696856961
the tales tell of a time when one didn't need a sack of jold to jet a jirlfriend
>>
File: 1469640609872.jpg (140KB, 1088x1437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469640609872.jpg
140KB, 1088x1437px
>>696857003
>>
>>696857408
>the tales tell of a time when one didn't need a sack of jold to jet a jirlfriend

Thats because all the Jold had been stolen by the Gews
>>
>>696857562
Careful, swapping G and J. Could be taken as an oversight.
>>
>>696856064
Ya, so does, "octopussies." What's your point?
>>
>>696857645
They will be taken as an oversight!
>>
File: 1463616656717.png (346KB, 695x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463616656717.png
346KB, 695x900px
This is a gfur thread now
>>
File: 1463615157091.jpg (159KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463615157091.jpg
159KB, 1200x600px
>>696858232
>>
File: 1463615018671.jpg (174KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463615018671.jpg
174KB, 853x1280px
>>696858314
>>
File: 1463614237201.jpg (619KB, 890x958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463614237201.jpg
619KB, 890x958px
>>696858370
>>
File: 1463614080520.jpg (636KB, 1232x1344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463614080520.jpg
636KB, 1232x1344px
>>696858443
>>
>>696846965
Came to say this. Good work anon.
>>
File: 1463613979832.jpg (628KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463613979832.jpg
628KB, 900x1125px
>>696858519
>>
File: 1463613155255.png (4MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463613155255.png
4MB, 2550x3300px
>>696858538
You proved nothing! Have fur cocks
>>
File: 1463612883370.jpg (221KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463612883370.jpg
221KB, 1280x1200px
>>696858745
>>
File: 1463611284588.jpg (141KB, 812x1069px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463611284588.jpg
141KB, 812x1069px
>>696858817
>>
File: 1463610944320.png (304KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463610944320.png
304KB, 1100x733px
>>696858879
>>
File: 1463610441785.jpg (423KB, 1200x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463610441785.jpg
423KB, 1200x917px
>>696858926
>>
File: 1463610263328.jpg (1MB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463610263328.jpg
1MB, 1280x1237px
>>696859009
>>
File: 1463609994768.png (1MB, 1050x1019px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463609994768.png
1MB, 1050x1019px
>>696859102
>>
File: 1463550133310.jpg (277KB, 1300x1218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463550133310.jpg
277KB, 1300x1218px
>>696859207
>>
File: 1463549993445.jpg (82KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463549993445.jpg
82KB, 968x1200px
>>696859272
>>
File: 1467149514344.jpg (74KB, 640x905px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467149514344.jpg
74KB, 640x905px
>>696859342
Is anyone aroused yet?
>>
File: 1467149364883.jpg (198KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467149364883.jpg
198KB, 1280x1280px
>>696859487
>>
>>696858232
So is that 'jee-fur', 'guh-fur', or 'gi-fur'?
>>
File: 1467148793180.jpg (154KB, 696x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467148793180.jpg
154KB, 696x768px
>>696859572
>>
>>696859656
>>
>>696849388
Double replied to dubs with doubled dubs. I see what you did thar.
>>
File: 1467148619540.jpg (168KB, 1018x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467148619540.jpg
168KB, 1018x1024px
>>696859621
All are accepted. We believe in no one pronunciation. All shall be welcomed
>>
File: 1467148560937.jpg (264KB, 1500x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467148560937.jpg
264KB, 1500x1071px
>>696859755
Yes!
>>
>>696859487
By all means, keep posting. I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>696859986
Sounds kinda tumblry...
But hey, this is /b/. We don't judge here.
>>
>>
>>696860127
>>
File: 1446479595275.jpg (834KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479595275.jpg
834KB, 920x1300px
>>696860127
>>
>>696860127
done
>>
This made me lel
>>
File: 1460080225643.png (1MB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460080225643.png
1MB, 1100x1100px
>>696860149
Will do
>>696860157
I was going for cult. Lol
>>696860223
>>696860270
Thanks for the help
>>
File: 1455226091678.jpg (70KB, 713x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455226091678.jpg
70KB, 713x1050px
>>696860718
>>
File: 1460079298570.jpg (662KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460079298570.jpg
662KB, 848x1200px
>>696860808
>>
File: 1442620032444.jpg (30KB, 690x906px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442620032444.jpg
30KB, 690x906px
>>696860957
>>
File: ohdeer.jpg (178KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohdeer.jpg
178KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: 1454671559173.png (2MB, 1200x943px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454671559173.png
2MB, 1200x943px
>>696861203
>>
  ◄

  ◄
>>
File: 1446479306557.jpg (659KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479306557.jpg
659KB, 1061x1500px
>>696861333
Nice!
>>
File: 1455295963003.gif (4MB, 438x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455295963003.gif
4MB, 438x401px
>>696861483
>>
File: 1455225348990.jpg (47KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455225348990.jpg
47KB, 763x1100px
>>696861621
>>
>>
File: 1459178148568.jpg (643KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459178148568.jpg
643KB, 1000x1200px
>>696861675
>>
File: 1443705997627.jpg (86KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443705997627.jpg
86KB, 1280x1152px
>>696861621
Look a gjgiff
>>
File: 1455923329184.png (530KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455923329184.png
530KB, 1000x773px
>>696861863
I wish I had more horse cock
>>
>>
File: 1442621842045.gif (911KB, 900x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442621842045.gif
911KB, 900x499px
>>696861980
>>
>>696852163
Um.... Yeah.
The .gif extention isn't inherently English. It is used everywhere that these characters are used all over the world.

Just because you're a socialist extremist doesn't mean everyone needs help running everything in their life. "Wahhh I need the government to protect me from other people's guns. And from their freedom to make stuff and then name it whatever they see fit."
>>
>>
>>696862135
Jovernment and Juns*
>>
>>
File: 1455225397062.jpg (72KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455225397062.jpg
72KB, 763x1100px
>>696862063
Now I'm hard
>>696862135
Can't you tell this is a gfur thread?
>>
>>696862420
>>
File: 1445456782980.jpg (64KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445456782980.jpg
64KB, 763x1100px
>>696862196
>>696862419
This guy knows what up. Thanks for the horse cocks
>>
>>696862587
>>
File: 1454669245905.png (875KB, 1048x1350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454669245905.png
875KB, 1048x1350px
>>696862587
>>
>>696862587
np
I am the /b/ horsecock bandit.
>>
File: 1442619329370.png (773KB, 998x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442619329370.png
773KB, 998x768px
>>696862753
>>
File: 1446479394903.jpg (545KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479394903.jpg
545KB, 920x1300px
>>696862852
There is something about those massive balls that gets me going.
>>
File: 1443923202708.jpg (428KB, 935x1323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443923202708.jpg
428KB, 935x1323px
>>696863114
>>
File: 1442104652593.gif (1MB, 382x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442104652593.gif
1MB, 382x285px
>>696863221
>>
File: 1446479618000.jpg (737KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479618000.jpg
737KB, 920x1300px
>>696863298
>>
File: 1455817982826.gif (2MB, 960x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455817982826.gif
2MB, 960x708px
>>696863411
>>
>>696863114
take a load of these
>>
>>696863114
>>
File: 1460079037180.jpg (43KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460079037180.jpg
43KB, 1280x931px
>>696863593
Very nice
>>
>>696863822
>>
File: 1442620243756.png (564KB, 1067x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442620243756.png
564KB, 1067x1280px
>>696863822
>>
File: 1455226861872.jpg (72KB, 713x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455226861872.jpg
72KB, 713x1050px
>>696864206
>>
>>696863822
aa
>>
musky balls
>>
File: 1446479529383.jpg (601KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479529383.jpg
601KB, 920x1300px
>>696864114
Such a majestic cock
>>
File: 1446520074354.png (1MB, 1081x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446520074354.png
1MB, 1081x1400px
>>696864385
>>
File: 1446479416341.jpg (531KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479416341.jpg
531KB, 920x1300px
>>696864353
It looks so powerful
>>
>>696846965
okay wanna a go Skuuuuba diving how about you save that image as a jfeg
>>
The G takes the same sound of the usage it stands for. "Graphic". The dude who invented the format actually argued that it was "jif", but it doesn't matter what he thinks, because that's not how acronyms work.
>>
File: 1460079999699.png (945KB, 740x1107px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460079999699.png
945KB, 740x1107px
>>696864639
>>
>>696857003
I really wish Tessa Fowler would do something with intercourse. Her tits are amazing, its a waste that she's always just standing around.
>>
File: 1446479804285.jpg (741KB, 928x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479804285.jpg
741KB, 928x1300px
>>696865061
>>
File: 1446479734168.jpg (649KB, 928x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446479734168.jpg
649KB, 928x1300px
>>696865420
>>
>>696864385
had to turn off pc.
family home.
full panic mode.
>>
>>696847055
You're doing it vrong
>>
>>696866205
die NEET subshit
>>
>>696864639
>>
>>696866653
>>
>>696846244
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 89





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.