[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In case you didn't understand this meme, Bernie pretty much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 41

File: yo.jpg (1MB, 2400x1349px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
1MB, 2400x1349px
In case you didn't understand this meme, Bernie pretty much summed up the meaning in his speech at the DNC the other night.
>>
I think OP actually is an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

For those who don't know. it's a phenomenom where idiots think they're smart (Brian Griffin - Family Guy). It may also apply to smart people who believe they're nothing special and believe tasks that are easy for them are easy for everyone.
>>
File: YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE ANYWAYS.png (320KB, 579x327px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE ANYWAYS.png
320KB, 579x327px
>>696741523
Go away HillShill
>>
>>696742286
I have cerebral palsy. Does that count?
>>
Immunity cat rides with me
>>
>>696742666

0_0
>>
>>696742585
My uncle has that. it hasn't affected is mental capacity at all. he is in a wheelchair though.
>>
>>696741523
Ironically, im pretty sure this applies more to Bernie supporters
>stupid black people, we're trying to help you!
>WE know what's best for you so stop complaining and attack the mean republicans instead!
>>
>>696741523
agreed. luckily it's about 20% of the republicans that truly support him. nothing to worry about in the long run

but still, the media pretends it's close to they sell ads. and it's better if people think it's close so they get out and vote.
>>
>this damage control

Delicious libshit tears
>>
File: 1413847403303.png (53KB, 258x235px) Image search: [Google]
1413847403303.png
53KB, 258x235px
>>696741523
The more the DNC tries to push itself as the party of the smart and casts its detractors as stupid or uneducated who cant make decisions for themselves the harder they are going to get pushed back. The educated urban liberal is hated everywhere other than their own circles.
>>
>>696741523
When Bernie rolled over & licked the DNC's collective ass by accepting that he was sabotaged on a national stage, I decided he's not worth listening to at all. Go fuck yourself, sir.
>>
>>696744495
He is a cuck of the highest order.

He's one of those guys that gets cheated on constantly by his wife, yet knows about it and does nothing.

Yeah, we totally need that beta horseshit in the whitehouse.
>>
>>696744444
Quints can't lie
>>
>>696744444
Rather than emboldening the Right, I think it's just weakening their own base.

I've typically been a left-leaning independent, even registered independent when my teacher forced us to register back in HS. But the Dems are completely repulsive to me at this point. I was surprised during the primary season when I found myself hoping for a Ryan encampment to help oust Trump, turn the Right away from the bullshit they've courted for about a decade now, and teach the Left a lesson. But here we are...
>>
File: 1458162805901.png (2MB, 1394x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1458162805901.png
2MB, 1394x1422px
>>696741523
Your kind is irrelevant now. The Emperor will cleanse filth like you from the kingdom.
>>
Bernie is a fucking idiot. Anyone who takes his word as sage advice is also a fucking idiot.
>>
>>696743266
lol yeah.

>Mexicans, we'll let you in so we can get the "Taco bowl" vote or whatever we secretly call you spics in our emails that got hacked and released
>>
>>696741523
>a supposedly smart person posting such an obvious false dichotomy fallacy

Heh
>>
>>696745271
>had the black vote
>is a power hungry cunt
>wants the feminazi vote and spouts their bullshit to get it

I get shitting on Bernie, but isn't that much closer to the Hillary starter pack?
>>
>>696741523

>referencing Dunning Kruger effect in a pretentious political diatribe
>misspelling "principle"

The irony is delicious
>>
>>696745500
>This was said in emails between Hillary supporters

>>
Trump being in any position of political power at all is disheartening as fuck. I can say so for Hillary as well. I honestly cannot fathom that we as a nation cannot produce better at that level. Maybe its my own insular bubble since i work in academic research where everyone is smart as shit but i mingle with the plebs, theyre not that dumb. It seems like people are just dissatisfied with life but it always baffles me how fuckin misguided they are about what the solution is. It feels like the capitalist revolution has begun to eat its own children.
>>
>>696745814
If you work in academic research but can't piece this election cycle together then I would very much feel better if you were to quit doing academic research
>>
>>696743266
>stupid black people, we're trying to help you!
>WE know what's best for you so stop complaining
Thats the republicans.
>>
>>696745648
>pretending to be smart
>on 4chan

Irony here too
>>
File: 1469222354908.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469222354908.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Nice try, taking the intellectual highground by using "big words" to seem like a smart guy, which is by itself an aspect of the the Dunning-Kruger effect, further underlining your pseudo-intellectal position by using a classic "No True Scotsman" fallacy, making fundamentalistic claims about the thinking capacity of Trump voters. By itself, the effect which you used so nicely in your ramblings is hardly related to the matter, only being relevant to the creator of the image but neither to Trump or his supporters. So please, next time you shitpost, put some effort in it without leaving no room for discussion by embarrassing yourself from the very start.
>>
>>696746644
Republicans only regards to racial issues is vehemently denying that they're racist
Did you forget all the butthurt when blm crashed Bernie's speech and all his supporters were getting upset cause 'Bernie's for the people'?
>>
>>696745814
Trump got in because he represents an alternative to the establishment and politicians in bed with corporations
Hillary got in cause the DNC rigged the contest
>>
>>696746644
It's actually both parties but either way fuck niggers
>>
File: 1469601588225.jpg (35KB, 425x532px) Image search: [Google]
1469601588225.jpg
35KB, 425x532px
>>696745814
Why? Only an idiot buys into the liberal idea that he is hitler or bad with the economy.

He seems pretty open minded, believes in the second amendment, and is actually willing to fight ISIS.

Did you know that Nintendo only bought 32 percent of the company controlling pokemon go? Do you understand why?
>>
File: 1353772699057.png (80KB, 339x337px) Image search: [Google]
1353772699057.png
80KB, 339x337px
>>696747423
I'm not even OP but pic related
>>
>>696742666
I love that cat. I'm sure he's saved me from many a horrible fate. Just think-one post and you're saved. Truly the G-d that we need.
>>
Trump was just a meme... how the fuck did anyone let him get this far.. seriously...
>>
>>696748334
we're fighting isis, idiot. it's dumb people like you that make this country look bad. you dumb little shits shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.
>>
File: ClintonCash - Copy.jpg (155KB, 1493x748px) Image search: [Google]
ClintonCash - Copy.jpg
155KB, 1493x748px
The Clinton Cash documentary is all lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
>>
>>696748886
politics was ripe for trolling. it got brought into the crossfire with the internet and social media.
>>
>>696748886
He turned a million dollar loan into 250 million of renewable annual income. He pulls a billion dollars every 4 years. He's there because he has the ability. The Clinton's were kissing his ass in the photos they took together. They were trying to butter him up to get political welfare. The only way they understand how to make money is corruption and bribes.

Shit hillary took money from countries openly hostile to the US which is referee to directly in the constitution article 1 section 9. How the fuck can you be sworn into the presidency, take the oath to protect the constitution, and be directly violating it living off foreign bribes?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 496x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 496x549px
>>696741523
Doesn't this very statement translate to 'if you vote for trump, you may think you are smart, but you are really not, cuz I is smarter'...?
>>
>>696748931
>we're fighting isis, idiot.

Dropping leaflets on them before bombing their oil trucks and half assedly bombing them in Iraq as you fund them in Syria barely qualifies as fighting them.
>>
>>696741523
Idgaff! Trump 2016!
>>
>>696741523
>left wing statist
>speaking against social engineering
I lold, op. Good one.
>>
>>696741523
Oooo an ultimatum how
can I possibly survive!?
>>
>>696749537
You gotta stop believing everything he says. His father was already a tycoon. You took the b8
>>
>>696748931
We aren't really fighting ISIS, obama has had multiple opportunities to wipe them out, but he always holds back.

When bombing their oil trucks he had them drop pamplets telling them that they should evacuate because we are going to bomb their trucks an hour in advance just to make sure we didn't kill any of them.

As the US generals are retiring and can speak out against Obama, they do, because he is a dipshit. He is advocating dispensing islamic followers into every country and his advocacy is what is leading to these bombings.

He grew up muslim and he still is a little shit stain cuck for them.
>>
>>696749709
our muslim allies are fighting them just fine. they don't deserve american troops being in danger. so far they're killing other muslims. fuck em.

ps no need to worry about terrorism here in the US. or mexicans, or muslims. it's actually been really pretty rare.

stop being a fucking coward
>>
File: 1469481601694.jpg (101KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469481601694.jpg
101KB, 528x528px
>>
>>696741523

The irony of this meme is staggering.
>>
>>696741523
sure kid. the guy pulls a bait and switch on you and your tongue is still wagging.
another pseudointellectual for Hillary.
>>
>>696749983
who cares? they're weak and inefficient especially in the US. 5 or 6 people killed here and there. fuck, more people die by accident. and i bet you with every attack, more lives are saved in other ways, through people uniting and not killing each other fora few days.

fuck ISIS and fuck you for being such a coward
>>
>>696749967
His father didn't give him 500 busineses. His father's net worth was about 250 million. That's the amount of income Trump makes in a single year. You are just buying into the liberal bullshit without looking into the facts.
>>
>>696750041
>our muslim allies are fighting them just fine.
lolno

Our "muslim allies" get their shit pushed in on the regular

>they don't deserve american troops being in danger.

Bombing the fuck out of them with jets does not put our troops in danger

>ps no need to worry about terrorism here in the US. or mexicans, or muslims. it's actually been really pretty rare.

>your countrymen getting killed and raped by invaders is pretty rare so get over it and vote for people that want more of them

>stop being a fucking coward
Not the one voting for the cuck party
>>
>>696750325
hey genius, money's worth changes over time you fucking dummie
>>
>>696742585
Yes
>>
>>696741523
Hur dur
>people who think they're smarter than they are vote trump
Nice bait
>>
>>696748886
I think both are a disgrace but all the Trump supporters I've met are a sepcial kind of stupid. They say his name like an old wop cunt says the rosary. If some story on the news-any network-mentions Russia they murmur "Donald Trump".They can't tell you why. They seem ignorant to the fact that Trump has a crush on Putin and vice-versa. It's like when the nogunz cabal murmur "Hillary will end gun violence" whenever there's a mass shooting. Even though violent crime is at a low. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>696750422
wtf are you talking about? they just got them out of iraq. they're doing fine. fuck we shouldn't be helping at all but we are. no need for troops
>>
>>696750298
>who cares?

People that care about their countrymen

>they're weak and inefficient especially in the US. 5 or 6 people killed here and there.

>san bernadino
>orlando
>refugees raping and killing across the nation

>5 or 6
>just get over it and import way more you coward

You should probably kill yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>696750477
true, pretty much everyone thinks they're smarter than they really are.

with trump supporters you just shift the range down a couple notches
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 1198x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 1198x686px
>>696750325
>being this delusional
>>
>>696750629
yeah exactly. immigrants are nothing to fear either. your cowardice is a fucking stain on the great country of the USA
>>
Yuuuuppppppppppppppppp. Anyone who votes for Trump has autism. Like consciously making the decision to fuck your country in the ass. I will say that watching the Republican party crash and burn since 2000 has been great though.
>>
>>696750747
yeah, it isn't. she's right. what's your point?
>>
>>696750513
>wtf are you talking about? they just got them out of iraq.

>take back one city
>out of Iraq

>they're doing fine.
2 years to take one city is not "doing fine"

>fuck we shouldn't be helping at all but we are

>destroy secular government keeping radicals in order
>leave power vacuum because king nigger wants to leave early
>leave Isis a fresh playground

>hurr we should just ignore the problems we create that then affect us and Europe in the form of terrorism because gay democrats on 4chan said so.

>no need for troops
Again,storms of Jdams are not troops
>>
>>696750298
You're the one being a cuck coward shitbag. Islam slowly kills off every other culture and you can be a complacent liberal fagwad and write it off if you want. That's your right limp wrist.

About 11,000 people die every year from gun homicides. In the Sep 11th attacks about 3,000 or just under people died. That is to say islam killed a figure equivalent to 20 to 30 percent of gun homicides in the US in one year.

Actually a good amount of the gun homicides were actually islamic murders in the US that year too.

Have you ever studied the formation of Pakistan or why it was formed. Your bitch ass needs a history lesson.
>>
>>696750747
>thinking every gun owner is a mass shooter is dumb
>thinking every muslim is a terrorist is fine though

how stupid are you really? have you been tested?
>>
This >>696750747 meant for >>696750298

Not >>696750325
Stupid phone
>>
>>696750445
His father's wealth is quoted around the year 2000. Nice try trying to say inflation made 250 million worth more over 16 years.

Jesus man why do people that know nothing about economics or money so smugly talk about it?
>>
File: 1469634174835.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469634174835.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>696750777

>>696750953
>equating owning an object to belonging to an ideology calling for the murder of all apostates

Last time I checked my firearms did not come with brochures telling me to kill all non believers.
>>
>>696750940
>fear
>fear
>more fear

death is a fact of LIFE here, there, and every single country in the fucking world.

fuck off. it's hard to take you seriously when you're just a fucking sniveling coward.
>>
At least he diddnt have to rig the votes to get nominated. Nor did he get unfairly clearedof a blatent felony. Fuck shillary
>>
>>696746370
Oh yeah? What do you do then for a living? Do you contribute to society?
>>
>>696751250
guns are specifically designed to kill. you can't get more specific than that. they'll kill anything if the trigger is pressed. they don't decide on a case by case basis.
>>
>>696748334
Why are you so fucking retarded?
Open minded? With regards to what? Because it's not social issues, that's undeniable.

I'm going to ignore your attempt at appearing smart by referencing pokemon go, thanks.
>>
>>696751412
she won fair and square by getting more votes.

even if she didn't, political parties are allowed to pick nominees any way they want to. popular vote being used to pick started int he early 1970s.
>>
>>696751259
I guess that means no, you don't understand how Pakistan was formed because you're a dipshit child. Islam spreads by slowly killing everyone else off, that's why so many middle eastern countries are about 98 percent islam, because they murder everyone else.

You not standing up and opposing them makes you a weak pussy piece of shit. Fear fear fear. You're afraid to oppose anyone else. Enjoy wearing things and panties bitch.
>>
>>696751947
i wear things all the time.

i just don't care about muslims. i don't care about pakistan. i don't care about the muslim countries. i dont' even care about france.

i also don't live in fear.

the US will be fine. and it's already the best country in the fucking world. it's already the best.
>>
>>696744007
That's why he's up by 3-4% in the polls right?
>>
>>696751600
And they are inanimate objects that tens of millions of people use every day to kill no one.

Again, you can own a gun and not subscribe to the belief of murdering people because they don't agree with you.

Islam on the other hand is a belief system that calls for the death of those that do not believe what they believe.

If you stray from this then you are not a true follower of islam.

and considering how many muslim countries are shitholes rules by sharia law and the fact that the FBI has received no assistance with domestic terror investigations since 9/11 I would assume that a lot if not the majority are serious muslims.
>>
>>696752301
he got a bump from the convention idiot. it was exdpected.

and anyway that's just popular vote. here in the US we have something called the electoral college. he has a large uphill battle for those states he needs to win. that isn't reflected in some single poll.
>>
Protip:
The GOP doesn't keep losing because the last presidential candidate wasn't a big enough asshat.
If you can't move a bit to the center, at least try to move a bit towards sensible.
>>
>>696751728
No, you choose to ignore my reference because you don't understand why. That also is part of why you don't support Trump, because you don't understand money or economics.

A lot of his actual beliefs are fairly progressive. He has supported the legalization of pot before as well as abortion. He may say bullshit niw like Hilary does to get elected, but he's a pretty laid back libertarian on a lot of fronts and is on record as such.

You don't need to think I'm "pretending" to be smart. I graduated summa cum laude with 3 degrees and run part of the CA state's administration. So you can suck my fucking balls.
>>
>>696752368
oh noes, the evil muslims are coming to get me in my sleep! run run!

fucking coward. that's all you are.
>>
>>696752226
I know you don't care about Pakistan. What you are really saying is that you have no idea how it was formed or why. If you objectively studied it on your own without being babied into liberalism by teachers and parents and you had a real grounding in the history of Islam you would think differently.
>>
>>696741523
I don't understand what princicple means... I looked it up and I don't think its a word.
>>
>>696741523
TRUMP FOR KING!
>>
>>696752553
>The GOP doesn't keep losing because the last presidential candidate wasn't a big enough asshat.

>keep losing
>one presidency

The GOP barely lost to Obama twice and they nominated Neocon cuckservatives that conservatives hate.

Trump gained more votes than any other GOP candidate in history, couple that with the recordbreaking turnout in the GOP primaries and the downtrending turnout for the DNC and their shitshow of a convention with the most crooked candidate in recent history with more to come and the communist betraying 46% of their primary voters.

This election is going to be fun watching democrats cry themselves to sleep.
>>
>>696753199
After the election will be fun when trump cries that the whole was rigged against him
>>
>>696753199
>Trump gained more votes than any other GOP candidate in history

no he didn't fool. he brought more republicans out to the primary, that's it.
>>
>>696753500
it won't be fun because his idiot base all believe in these conspiracy theories.
>>
>>696753624
>DNC rigging against bernie proven fact
>hurr is all lies you racist republiturd
>>
>>696741523
OP... You don't understand the Dunning Kruger effect. Did you post this ironically?
>>
>>696748949
Bullshit! Clinton Cash is verified and validated. Schweizer is willing to debate anyone on the facts.
>>
File: ff.jpg (40KB, 480x434px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
40KB, 480x434px
>>696753542
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>696753807
it's not. he got less votes. even the people who work for him acknowledge that. trump supporters want to try and make it stick but they can't.

anyway, primaries are irrelevant. parties can do anything they want. letting the people decide started in the 1970s
>>
>>696753624
Let them, they have a right to think whatever the fuck they want. This whole election is shit, it's making everyone spew their ideas like everyone gives a shit. I can't fathom why there is so many political posts anymore, no one listens, they only argue and both walk away feeling like they're better than the other person.
>>
>>696754061
your image says votes, dummy, not new voters. you're a fucking idiot.

>tries to call someone retarded
>is literally retarded himself
>>
>>696753807
Bernie lost. Grow the fuck up and stop blaming everyone but yourselves.
>>
File: 1369889069964.png (225KB, 372x352px) Image search: [Google]
1369889069964.png
225KB, 372x352px
>>696753904
No, he understands it perfectly. Troll harder Trumpfag.
>>
>>696741523
>>696742286

What does Dunning Krueger have to do with voting for Trump?
>>
>>696753542
>being this fucking stupid

He got more votes than any other Republican candidate in primary history. He will beat Hillary in a close race. Something like 51/49. And all the news networks will act shocked.
>>
>>696753542
>>Trump gained more votes than any other GOP candidate in history

>votes

>more votes than any other GOP candidate in history
>VOTES

are you retarded?
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 400x300px
>>696750795
>>
>>696754520
votes are meaningless. you know how many people came out for primary for obama? hardly any. he still won faggot
>>
>>696754520
>>696754456
>>696754061
TBH quite a few democrats voted trump for lulz.
>>
>>696754321
>DNC leaked emails literally prove there was a conspiracy within to push for Hillary
>DNC setting up riots and campaigning against bernie through pacs
>affecting coin flips

>hurr she got more votes after we had a coin toss and gave them to her!

>those emails are just russian propaganda!
>>
>>696742286
I believe I'm a piece of shit, does that make me smart or accurate...
>>
>>696754760
who cares? in the end he got less votes than she did. a lot less. he lost. period.
>>
>>696754644
And he barely won against candidates the right HATES

>>696754880
>in the end he got less votes than she did. a lot less. he lost. period.

>ran against 17 other people

>she ran against a commie and a half
>>
>>696754061
He also got the record of the most votes against him
>>
File: trump.png (218KB, 999x896px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
218KB, 999x896px
>>696755153
>>
>>696750953
Percentages

.00017% of gun owners committing crimes
25% of the Muslim world endorsing terroristic activities against the west
>>
>>696755208
source
>>
>>696755208
>pulls number 25% straight out of his ass

why should anyone believe you faggot?
>>
File: english-girls.jpg (144KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
english-girls.jpg
144KB, 600x330px
>>696754760
>>those emails are just russian propaganda!
Because foreign influence is only bad then those corrupt democraps benefit it. When righteous Trump benefits, it's good, because it benefits Trump.

It's just simple logic, you stupid communists.
>>
>>696755208
Can I get that cited?
>>
>>696755204
ha ha should shut that faggot up. but of course, self delusion is hard to let go
>>
>>696755680
of course not. he made that shit up.

known muslim terrorists have to be at least less than 0.00017% of all muslims, that's for sure.
>>
>>696755153
>>696755204

That's what happens in high turnout primaries, do you think all of those republicans are going to turn to the embodiment of everything they hate the most in the general to spite trump?

unlike dems convention full of booing the winning candidate the only person that got booed at the RNC was Cruz for not endorsing Trump.

>hurr the republicans are so divided, we will show how unified we are at the DNC

>it's a split shitshow with thousands of protestors

>>696755387
the DNC has not claimed the emails are false, they are claiming that because they floated the idea about the russians that trump is bad.

>>696755314
>>696755299
>>696755680

muslim #

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

I have a few for guns I will post in a second
>>
>>696744444
Nobody's going to comment on the quints? No? Okay.
>>
>>696755825
>muslim terrorists have to be at least less than 0.00017% of all muslims

>endorse terrorism

Learn to read libshit

In the United states, a country with at least 310,000,000 firearms available or in the hands of the average citizen,there is an average of 9021.8 firearm murders a year.

To break that down

114,000,000 -99.9% = 140,000

140,000 handguns is .1% of the amount of handguns in the US

140,000 handguns / 6407.6 is 21.8490542481

So the total average of handguns used for murder is 21 times less than .1% of the total number of Handguns in the US.

There are an estimated 110 million rifles in the united states and an average of 350.4 rifle murder ever year.

110000000 - 99.9% = 110000

110000 = .1% of the total number of rifles in the US

110000 rifles / 350.4 = 313.926940639

So the total average of Rifles used for murder is 313 times less than .1% of the total number of rifles in the US.

In the United states there are an estimated 310,000,000 firearms in civilian circulation.

On average there are 9021.8 firearm murders each year.

310,000,000 - 99.9% = 310,000

310,000 = .1% of the total number of firearms in the US

310,000 / 9021.8 = 34.3612139484

So the total average of firearms used for murder is 34 times less than .1% of the total number of firearms in the US
>>
>>696755860
i'm not watching some youtube shit. give me a credible news source or you're just making it up. period.
>>
>>696745710
It was said in high level official democratic party communications. Not just "supporters"
>>
>>696755860
>trusting facts on muslims, from a jew
>>
>>696755999

Sources on gun numbers

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32842.pdf

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/fact-sheets/2013/firearm-safety-in-america-2013.aspx?s=&st=&ps=

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states
Source on homicide numbers

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2008-2012.xls

>>696756041
The video discusses pew research polling in muslim countries, I am not going to collect all of the studies it cites because you are lazy.
>>
>>696756108
>he is citing pew research

>hurr we can't trust dem now!
>>
>>696755999
i don't know why you felt this was necessary. i believe you that the number of guns used in murder is very small.

there are 1.6 billion muslims. and, let's say, 10,000 (though that number is probably very high) terrorists we know for sure so far.
>>
File: 42673568.png (45KB, 150x175px) Image search: [Google]
42673568.png
45KB, 150x175px
>>696741523

>"I-IT'S CLEAR WHY ALL THIS IS HAPPENING! I'M THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE ROOM! ME AND ALL THE OTHER SMARTEST GUYS IN THE ROOM WILL NEVER VOTE FOR TRUMP! WE-WE'RE TOO SMART! MUH GENDER STUDIES DEGREE, REEEEEEEEEEEE"

As I keep saying to you "intellectuals" on the Left: perhaps if you're truly as smart as you think you are, you should own up to the very clear fact that you're all shit educators, and that you've failed, for YEARS, to educate anybody on what you're constantly on about.

Personally though, I think you're all dumb as dogshit ;^)
>>
>>696755999
hmmm i wonder how many gun owners "support" some form of murder? of our enemies? of terrorists? of child rapists? do you have a number for that?

you seem to be able to get a number of billions of people pretty easily.
>>
>>696756276
>terrorists we know for sure so far.
And the person you are bitching about said

>people that endorse terrorism

Pew went to a bunch of muslim countries and asked what they thought about radical islam and extrapolated based on their finidngs

25% of a billion muslims supporting the actions of groups like Isis is not saying that all of them are terrorists, but that they support their actions and have radical views.
>>
>>696755299
>>696755314
>>696755680
http://m.clarionproject.org/analysis/new-poll-muslim-countries-finds-large-support-terrorists

The shills are out in force today.

So, let the Syrian refugees sweep across Europe like locusts? Even if we ignore the chaos in Grrmany from average muslims, the rape crisis in Sweden from average muslims, chanting how nonbelievers need to be beheaded in he UK, and how backwards he political elite are in covering eyes and ears, should we still bring them in if we
A. Have no idea who they are or where they come from with no vetting?
B. Know there is a definite chance that ISIS is interspersed with the migrants
And
C. Don't even know why Europe and Germany HAVE to accept the Syrians even though there are dozens of middle eastern and north African countries with the same culture and values
>>
File: guns.png (56KB, 864x606px) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
56KB, 864x606px
>>696756182
>www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32842.pdf
oh my i dont see a pattern at all
>>
>>696750445
>father worth $250 million in 1999, these values account for inflation.
>even once inflation is factored in again worth about $400 million
>trump pulls $1 billion every four years

>b-but mooney changes over time guys!
>>
>>696756276
You think 10,000 is a high estimate? I'd bet it's many times that. And no I don't have numbers to support that, just a wild ass guess. But I bet it's right.
>>
>>696756650
>clarion project

oh boy yu went all out to find a valid source huh?
>>
>>696756603
Who gives a shit?

they are not subscribing to a belief system that says we have to kill non gun owners

>giving a shit about killing the enemy and murderers

>trying to equate killing our enemies and murderers to a mass of people that disagree with our way of life invading our lands and killing our people
>>
>>696756650
Clarion Project | Challenging Islamic Extremism - Promoting Dialogue
doesnt sound biased at all
>>
>>696756982
dude you honestly believe that 500 million people want to kill you?

trump supporters are nothing but fucking cowards
>>
>>696757028
But any "legitimate" news or research source you trust is biased in the opposite direction... desperately searching for anything they can publish that will win them political points and therefore views and money.
>>
>>696750814
Read the Quran, then say Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>696756312
anyone in the education biz is a dyed in the wool "neoconservative/neoliberal"/nazi, and bernie is a shill

If you stand for freedom, don't vote for anyone, this scares the dark lords the most
>>
File: 1452219258741.png (366KB, 1016x796px) Image search: [Google]
1452219258741.png
366KB, 1016x796px
>>696756748
>meanwhile gun ownership soaring

>it's the guns and the low gun crime is just because murder is dropping generally!

>>696757126
>dude you honestly believe that 500 million people want to kill you?

No, I believe at least 250,000,000 people believe sharia and Isis are acceptable.

>trump supporters are nothing but fucking cowards

>point to clear data stating a large portion of people belonging to a belief system that wants to kill me are fine with my death

>man you is just a coward

not an argument.
>>
>>696756857
Valid source. What an odd concept. Why not go straight to their holy scrolls and the faggots who read them to the average muslim
>>
>ill convince you to not have a different opinion by berating the shit out of you

All you're doing is calling people retarded and hoping they become your best friend. It's just widening the gap between trump supporters and Hillary supporters. Nobody wins when this shit happens.
>>
696742286 is a whiny fag
>>
>>696752656
But youre on /b/?
>>
File: 1452687740197.gif (161KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
1452687740197.gif
161KB, 217x199px
>>696747423
This.
>>
>>696757210
>But any "legitimate" news or research source you trust
I would still trust fox news, cnn, or even msnbc on gun statistics before I'd trust the NRA
>>
>>696750953
>assumes we think every Muslim is a terrorist
>ignores that we're talking about the very obvious link between Islam and terrorism and how this should be talked about rather than shoved under a blanket of islamophilia

Right, we're hypocritical. Great.
>>
>>696757237
the christian bible has some pretty shit in it too.

hardly any religions start out peaceful. christianity has 1,000 years on muslims. it's more about the shitty countries these muslims are in.
>>
>>696757812
>ignores link between every mass shooter owning a gun

whoops. you can't have it both ways faggot
>>
>>696756857
>>696757028
Just can't win, eh?
You try to discredit an argument that islam is dangerous for some reason I can't fathom, probably because you're tired of your political party's frontrunners being called pussies for trying to prevent as much extra violence as possible from breaking out between christians and muslims. Doesn't it seem strange to you that they're so afraid of violence breaking out among "peaceful" muslims and "peaceful" christians?

Religious views that are taken too seriously cost people their lives almost constantly in this modern terrorism pandemic... why does it matter whether or not there are exact numbers supporting the claim that there is a problem?

Will you at least admit that there is a problem with religion? Clinton isn't willing to do that, she doesn't want to do anything about it because it's a lose lose situation for someone in politics to step in publicly.
>>
Socialists will never be the friends of any person, even in the flawed democracy of the USA. Don't need those kind of friends
>>
>>696757932
>christianity has 1,000 years on muslims

Christianity evolved with it's population, Islam will not evolve because the middle east will not evolve.

we keep killing all the secularists that have actual opportunities to change some of the middle east.
>>
File: 63434.jpg (42KB, 600x778px) Image search: [Google]
63434.jpg
42KB, 600x778px
>>696757343
T
H
I
S
>>
>>696757126
It's probably more like 20 to 40 million are in favor of killing other cultures. Please tell me this isn't the same person that I've been asking to look into the history of the formation of pakistan.

What is the population of pakistan? What is their religion and why was the country formed?
>>
>>696757691
Why do you try to argue social problems with statistics and numbers anyway? What advantage does that give you other than shutting down your opponent, whoever that happens to be, and thus shutting down all conversation about the topic.

Is it so scary to talk about something based on human nature.... philosophically? Without any numbers attached?
>>
>>696758188
And a single guy with a fucking truck killed more people than the worst mass shooting by a single gunman (Anders Breveik in Norway).

Guns are not the optimal tool for a mass killing. There are many much more easy to obtain weapons that are far more deadly.

Ban trucks!
>>
>>696758396
not the same person, but i don't give a shit about Paskistan either.

you want to know? look it up on google
>>
>>696757636
I enjoy anonymity here in political discussions. That way liberals can't stalk you. Usually I'm not here as I'm either working or traveling 10 hours plus a day.
>>
>>696758594
yeah you're right. and single terrorists are not the best way to kill as many people as possible either. war is.
>>
>>696758580
>Why do you try to argue social problems with statistics and numbers anyway?

Reals > feels
>>
>>696757126
If you think about it in an abstract sense... there are a large number of Americans that constantly talk about bombing the middle east to solve the problem of perceived threat right?

Then is it such a leap to imagine that other parts of the world have large numbers of people that think the same way? It doesn't help that the USA happens to be the most visible country in the world for all its connections and economy and military intervention.
>>
>>696758796
>terrorists are not the best way to kill as many people as possible either. war is.

Actually communism is.
>>
>>696758612
No, I already know about it. The reason you don't understand other people's opinions here and are so deluded is because you don't know very much about history in general (especially the history of Islam apparently).
>>
>>696758985
what you're asking is what % of the US population would be unconcerned with middle easterners being killed. and yeah, that would probably be as high as 25%. maybe even more. i include myself in there. just don't give a fuck about the muslims.

basically that number is meaningless. you're right.
>>
>>696758818
But talking about a situation with numbers makes it less real to you. And since you bring up "feels" you do know that feels are what drive public and foreign policy all over the world right? That's been the case since humans first started grouping together and warring with other tribes. You get a gut feeling that you have a problem with another tribe? You attack them. That's normal and acceptable.

But you don't have to talk about human nature through the lens of feels either. You can at least acknowledge that humans are bound to be violent no matter what safeguards you put in their way, and the less educated a population is on average, the more violent they will be.
>>
"We do not scare easily." Joe Biden

could have fooled me on this fucking thread. bunch of cowards.
>>
File: 1468904909581.jpg (352KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1468904909581.jpg
352KB, 1600x1600px
>>696759080
>>696758612

I'm just posting this so people can see your general "moderate muslims"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T48hLiBy-zk

Not the guy you were replying to. Just injecting myself into the conversation.
>>
>>696759426
Aren't you a coward too, by your own philosophy?
You're calling other people cowards, but what does that accomplish?

Does it matter if a superpower is cowardly or brave when it crushes some ants? Does it matter if it's cowardly or brave when it chooses not to crush those ants? Individuals being cowardly or not has nothing to do with the decisions a country takes. Especially when it comes to the USA, it's all about financial and political (which results in more financial) gain.
>>
File: 1449286793236.jpg (68KB, 672x906px) Image search: [Google]
1449286793236.jpg
68KB, 672x906px
>>696741523
whoever made this doesn't understand what the Dunning-Kreuger effect is, america need new leadership, better leadership, Trump Brand Leadershipâ„¢
>>
>>696759758
are shitty youtube videos trump supporters only resources?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (59KB, 933x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
59KB, 933x483px
>>696759426
It's funny that Joe Biden specifically said you don't need to own an assault rifle and should just have a shotgun instead for defense.

Shotguns are literally used more for homicide than all rifles combine, including "assault rifles and non "assault" rifles.

Sauce: FBI expanded Homicide data Table 8
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
>>
>>696759829
how am i a coward? i mean, i am scared of some shit. legitimate shit, not terrorists. the chances of me being killed by one, by even ever coming face to face with any sort of weapon used as a threat, is so fucking low that it's silly to worry about it.

yes when you are concerned with something that there is something like a 0.0000001% chance of it happening to yuo, yes, you are a coward. it's important to at least accept that fact.
>>
>>696759890
There's no money to be earned conducting a study on the general opinions of muslims on gays, and you probably wouldn't learn what they really think anyway. They're allowed by their religion to lie about the teachings of islam so they can fit in.
>>
>>696760102
yeah and? i support gun owners. owned a gun myself for trap shooting. what's your point?
>>
>>696759415
>But talking about a situation with numbers makes it less real to you.

But arguing based on feelings when statistical evidence is in stark contrast to your feelings is nonsensical.

>And since you bring up "feels" you do know that feels are what drive public and foreign policy all over the world right?

>You get a gut feeling that you have a problem with another tribe? You attack them. That's normal and acceptable.

For cavemen and sub saharans, western civilization has evolved to the point where we can weigh our options and make warring decisions based on whether or not another society is actually a threat to us.

Whether the entire populace agrees or the politicians enact the wishes of the people is another issue but we are not limited simply to gut feelings anymore.

>You can at least acknowledge that humans are bound to be violent no matter what safeguards you put in their way

Not necessarily, and those that do in many cases have justification.

Self defense of person or country are justifiable reasons for violence.

>gibs me dat
and
>they don't believe what I believe

are not.

>and the less educated a population is on average, the more violent they will be.

and once again sub saharans and muslims lead in this regard
>>
File: 1441493396112.jpg (144KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1441493396112.jpg
144KB, 846x846px
>>696758188
in japan LAST WEEK a guy with a knife killed 19 people, in France LAST WEEK a guy with a knife beheaded a priest, two weeks ago a guy with a truck killed 84 people...are you really REALLY sure that guns are the problem here?
>>
>>696760283
yeah no kidding, my point is that guns are not to be feared, neither are knives and neither are muslims.
>>
>>696742463
fuk u
>>
>>696760141
>yes when you are concerned with something that there is something like a 0.0000001% chance of it happening to yuo,

>you can only be concerned if you think it is going to occur specifically to you

I am armed to the teeth I fear no shitskins, i fear for the safety of those in your camp that are not begging for hordes of barbarians.
>>
>>696760141
But anon, have you considered that there are people that are concerned about other peoples' safety in the world?

Have you ever thought that maybe it's a bad thing that people are dying to sate the bloodlust of religious extremists? Have you ever considered that it would be extremely exciting to watch 500,000 nuclear warheads go off at the same time, blanketing an entire country in hellfire and radioactive clouds of horror just to kill a very small minority of the population that has gotten uppity?
>>
>>696760268
It just shows he is not even remotely informed on an issue he is so driven to legislate. If his goal was to save lives he would say don't use a shotgun or a handgun, get a rifle, they are the least used type of firearm for homicide but still very effective for defense.
>>
File: image.jpg (554KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
554KB, 792x792px
>>696741523
Reminder of what $hillary's PAC is paying for damage control over.

The Democratic Party condones vote rigging and election fraud and expects people to be stupid enough to just accept that and blindy support their undermining of one of the core tenets of Americanism.

Never vote Democrat on anything ever again, you're being played like a chump.

We now return to our regularly scheduled bait bread.
>>
>>696758226
I will concede that religion is a problem, but to blame one group more than another is the problem
>>
>>696754450
Because people can't come up with legitmate criticisms of Trump they have to resort to ad hominem insults
>>
>>696760282
Most of the things we're talking about don't have statistical evidence in stark contrast to... either party's feelings.
>>
>>696760407
no see the first two are objects, the third one is a mentally deranged person.
>>
>>696751579
>i contribute to society by putting lipstick on chimps, i'm a scientist!
>>
Trump changed his mind on abortion because, "I know a family who was going to abort and then they didnt and the kid is great"

That is your fucking candidate. At least Shillary covers her ass better than this fucking douche
>>
>>696742585

It's a physical disability so no
>>
>>696760754
Guns and islamic terrorism do.
>>
>>696760485
>armed to the teeth

that is indeed a major sign of fear and cowardice.
>>
File: image.jpg (434KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434KB, 792x792px
>>
>>696744444

I'd disagree with you but... quints
>>
>>696760922
>696760922
Islamic terrorism is no real threat to the US. I don't understand why so many of you fucking idiots buy into obvious fear mongering.
>>
File: image.jpg (553KB, 1136x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
553KB, 1136x1131px
>>
>>696760102
>other guns
>firearms, type not stated
>>
>>696760407
Well what if you're misrepresenting the feelings of the people you're trying to discredit right now?

Would it make a difference to you if they're hated rather than feared? Because I think that's a more accurate representation of the average emotion people apply here.

Or is calling people cowards and afraid the key point of your opposition? To make people look foolish for thinking the way they do?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1800x1480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1800x1480px
>>
>>696760836
>trump gave a legitimate reason for political ideology evolution

>hillary spews platitudes and supports late term baby murder so PP can sell their organs

>>696761118
That's a nice opinion.

Not an argument.

>>696761137
dead family members mostly
>>
>>696761137
agreed. how did we get so many cowards in this country?
>>
File: image.png (272KB, 599x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272KB, 599x508px
>>
>>696761378
This is the problem with the right. You take personal examples and try to apply them to an entire nation.
>>
>>696761378
>>hillary spews platitudes and supports late term baby murder so PP can sell their organs
going to need some sauce on that
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x426px
>>
>>696760632
Why is it a problem to blame THEM instead of US?

Doesn't it make more sense for people to trust what is more similar rather than different? Doesn't it make sense to purge the OTHER group when both sides have the opinion that the other should be eliminated? Or is it just your contrarian view that the majority HAS to be wrong because people are stupid bigots?

Why should other people have to keep dying because people like you WANT them to or don't care, or think both sides are at fault? What's wrong with grouping together as a country and saying "we protect our own, f*ck everybody else"?
>>
>>696761378
If you are anti choice in 2016 you are literally a caveman.
>>
File: image.png (447KB, 463x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447KB, 463x985px
>>
>>696760836
It pisses me off that abortion is always a leading presidential issue. We have so many more important issues to deal with. And making abortion illegal doesn't stop abortions from happening.

Trump has to be anti-abortion as a conservative if he wants to win.

There has never been an atheist elected to congress or the presidency. Atheism is quite common at anywhere from 20 to 40% in the USA depending on the survey. There have been thousands of congressmen/women.

Do you realize the statistical anomaly it would have to be for all of them to really be atheist? Or perhaps they know being atheist is a major disadvantage in the polls, so they pick the smart choice on a stupid non-issue in order to keep votes.

Hillary flip flopped on gay marriage
>>
File: ada.jpg (52KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
52KB, 573x729px
>>696761640
tired of the Pocahontas meme already?
>>
"I'm a New Yorker and I know a con when i see one." Bloomberg on Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (780KB, 1253x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
780KB, 1253x820px
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1000x1000px
>>696747423
Good job. Proud of you
>>
File: image.jpg (659KB, 1080x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659KB, 1080x872px
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 361x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 361x483px
>>
>>696761239
yeah, because they didn't solve the crime. Some guy gets shot, no suspect to arrest. Classify it as gun death, type, unknown. But they do know it was a firearm homicide.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 542x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 542x613px
>>696761884
>>
>>696761694
What's wrong with grouping together as a country and saying "we protect our own, f*ck everybody else"?
Because they totally didn't do that when we started fucking around in their countries? Can you not see the cycle of making terrorists? When you sit there and kill their families, why would they not want to destroy you?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 770x960px
>>
>>696741523
Bernie Sanders is nothing more than a retard millennial social marketing campaign.
>>
>>696745138
>>696745138
feelin fucked too huh?
>>
>>696761553
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/hillary-clinton-late-term-abortions

>>696761553
Again, these attacks are going to continue.
"we should not do anything about them because the number of dead is currently low"
with a small muslim population is not an argument.

>well we have not had enough so lets import another million!

>>696761727
>if you don't support killing formed babies you are a caveman

You are literally arguing for chopping up babies and dare to call anyone a caveman.
>>
>>696761841
Yes, and if her reason had been, "I met a gay guy he is actually pretty okay" I wouldnt be bringing it up. I don't like shillary anymore than these tea party members do, but if you would rather have a literal reality tv star as president instead of a career politician you arent thinking things through. It doesnt matter that she is corrupt or evil or a robot. While Trump was busy approving golden toilet seats from his airplanes shillary was doing a job in the field we are currently electing people for.
>>
>>696748754
>I'm not even op

Mmhmm
>>
>>696761553
There are definitely two side to every coin but... if a judge took your philosophy to heart, wouldn't every single criminal trial end with nothing being done?

Sure party A robbed party B, but wasn't party B asking for it, the judge asks... Maybe there's more to the story here and we're just not looking deep enough, the judge says. I'm not going to make a decision on this issue because it's impossible to apply this one situation to the entire life of an individual, the judge concludes.

In the same way that judge's decision seems absurd, isn't it absurd that the group within islam that is attacking us continue to exist unpunished? Isn't it crazy that you call for no punishment whatsoever for the propaganda that keeps being spread over the internet and other media that non-muslims need to be killed?
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.