[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

When did you realize he was going to win?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

File: CoYzUdGXYAAI2le.jpg (108KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CoYzUdGXYAAI2le.jpg
108KB, 1024x1024px
When did you realize he was going to win?
>>
>>696695142
when he started running
>>
File: 1469440783257.jpg (83KB, 500x692px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469440783257.jpg
83KB, 500x692px
>>696695142
After Hilary become a crook.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 460x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 460x345px
When Hillary figured out where she belonged
>>
After I heard Hillary overuse "Americas first female president" shit.
>>
>>696695377
this, and checkd
>>
>>696695142
When I started reading Scott Adam's blog.
>>
File: 1469532311505.jpg (54KB, 485x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469532311505.jpg
54KB, 485x720px
>>696695142
>>
>>696695142
when i saw the amount of retards on b
>>
>>696695142
This time last year.
>>
After he started doing debates and completely destroyed the other candidates. He also turned the media, which is normally the worst enemy to any GOP candidate, into their own worst enemy. Any time they talk about Trump, he just gets more popular - but they can't stop talking about him because he brings in all the ratings.

It's beautiful.
>>
>>696695142
There aren't enough mouth breathers in America to elect this asshat.
>>
>>696695142
when he became a WW meme.
>>
>>696695142
Some time in the 1980s.
>>
File: 150227_DonaldTrump.jpg (211KB, 1250x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
150227_DonaldTrump.jpg
211KB, 1250x650px
>>
>>
File: BUILD WALL.png (1MB, 865x786px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BUILD WALL.png
1MB, 865x786px
>>
>>
File: donald-trump6.jpg (95KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donald-trump6.jpg
95KB, 1100x733px
>>
File: wut.jpg (113KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wut.jpg
113KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: 1463749876566.png (534KB, 618x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463749876566.png
534KB, 618x520px
>>
File: wJPqi8F.jpg (232KB, 835x1204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wJPqi8F.jpg
232KB, 835x1204px
>>
>>696695742
Hitlary supporter. Kill yourself, shill.
>>
File: 1469440290048.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469440290048.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>696695142
He isn't.

3 months plus.

Gee, I hope he doesn't make fun of disabled people or issue blanket condemnations or say things like "it's gonna be great" as a response to policy, or praise tyrants or.....
Oh, yeah.
He will.

3 months of opportunities to fuck up.
>>
>>696695142
still got the debates coming and if he attacks hildog like he did the other noms it could backfire on him
>>
>>696696382
Here's donnie
>>
>>
>>696695142
That's his convention bump. Hillary will get hers + the original lead that she had, back after her convention is over.

Nice try though....
>>
>>696696157
>>696696191
>>696696285
>>696696349
>>696696376
HHAHHAHQHAHHQ ITS FUNNY BECAUSE TRUMP DOESNT LIKE MUSLIMS! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA NICE JOKE!
>>
>>696696449
hillary is just as comparable to hitler as trump is
>>
When I realised he wasn't actually bat shit crazy after seeing him interview prior to the election. Trump is actually pretty genius for acting the way he does so that all eyes are on him tbh. He knows that most Americans don't know shit about politics and are too lazy to actually learn specifics about each candidate, but will still viciously defend somebody they really don't know anything about.
>>
>>696696595
>hurr i don't like facts that contradict my wold view
>>
>>696695142
some time yesterday

ah well, we survived Bush...
>>
>>696696684
You sure don't, paco.
>>
File: HesRight.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HesRight.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>696696624
>>
>>696696543
this.
>>
>>696695742
Nah, I just know Trump is a disaster. If you don't agree, you are in complete denial.
>>
>>696695142
When I heard all of my die hard liberal friends say they can't stand her; she's untrustworthy, she's incompetent etc etc.. They're going to have to vote for trump because she's just too dangerous for the country.
>>
When is the ''I compare every politician I don't like to Hitler'' stop? It's just stupid.
>>
>>696696920
You're friends are idiots.
>>
>he thinks this will be a fair election and that Hillary will play by the rules to win
>>
>tfw watching people try and talk politics but don't know a single thing about any of the candidates other than from a modern day version of telephone
>Well my friend told he that he saw on the news Trump is racist so it must be true
>My uncle heard from his buddy that Hillary got people killed in Iraq or some shit so it must be true
>>
>>696697053
They're all Californian democrats so..
>>
>>696695142
>not realizing trumps going to win from start
>thinking crooked shill can even compare
>>
>>696695142
40% + 47% = 87%
where are the other 13%?
>>
>>696697208
bein kangz and shit
>>
>>696695404
>after

She has always been a crook buddy.
>>
>>696697208
Undecideds, that ultimately 2/3s of will go to Hillary. The democrats have historically picked up two thirds of this sector in the past.
>>
>>696697208
They don'y know yet who they are going to vote for.
>>
I realized Trump would win as he was, essentially, the only candidate suggesting Muslim terrorism and black-on-white violence might be actual things.
I do not mean to suggest that he is an ideal candidate, but apparently a large number of Americans feel these are actual things, as well.
>>
File: 1452295112967.jpg (56KB, 550x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452295112967.jpg
56KB, 550x960px
>>696695742
>>
Watching Americans talk politics is so funny. All a bunch of dumb Hicks who really don't know what they're talking about but will argue like they're seasoned scholars with an encyclopedia amount of knowledge.
>(Insert convenient politician's name here) is going to ruin this country and if you don't agree you're in denial!
>Why do you think that?
>Well uh... like the reason is I heard like they're racist or something on TV, I bet you hate America you bigot/commie!
>>
>>696697371
Don't count on that statement

Reagan won over the silent majority and it won him the presidency, despite trailing in almost every national poll
>>
>>696697208
>What are third party candidates
>>
>>696697790
>USA
>vote for third party
>>
>>696695404
Became* you fuckin idiot
>>
File: porn.jpg (34KB, 858x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
porn.jpg
34KB, 858x503px
compared to porn everything is shit
>>
>>696695142
When Satan showed me his plans for world destruction
>>
File: 1459708481484.png (90KB, 792x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459708481484.png
90KB, 792x600px
>the moment i saw his opponents
>>
File: dnc train wreck.png (553KB, 750x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dnc train wreck.png
553KB, 750x466px
>>696696543

Maybe if the DNC wasn't a complete train wreck.

Hillary will drop in polls after convention with Trump and Stein getting a nice bump from pissed Sanders followers.
>>
Fox News actually reported that Hillary Clinton was responsible for Abraham Lincoln's death.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-new-evidence-hillary-killed-lincoln

They are a special kind of retarded. The sad thing is, that their brain-dead viewers actually believe shit like this.
>>
>>696697208

> Republican Party
> Democratic Party
> Libertarian Party
> Green Party
> not including all 4 parties and wondering why it doesn't = 100
>>
>>696698389
Not sure what Hyundai has to do with this.
>>
>>696695142
The number of Bernie supporters that are not voting Clinton is substantial. Divided democratic party could not defeat Trump. It would be up in the air on who could win if Berniefags voted Hillary but they are holding a grudge. Obama won the last election with the 20something voters. Those same voters are now protesting Hillary.

They aren't wrong for hating Hillary. She is the most awful example of the system that everyone is fed up with. But it will certainly make the Democrats lose.

I'm voting Trump because I believe Hillary is substantially more evil, not because I want Trump to be president. I do think we are fucked either way, however.

On top of that, the electoral college means that my tiny vote wouldn't matter either way because I live in a blue state that is going to stay blue for a long time.
>>
>>696698531
Oh pal, I'm sorry, but you're posting a parody website.
It must be real hard to be as retarded as you are, huh?
>>
>>696698389
>from pissed Sanders followers

Nope, once Trump is exposed for being the one behind the DNC email hack, he'll be so finished.

If you don't realize that Trump is behind this, then you're an idiot.

This is his last ditch attempt to divide the democrat party (Bernie supporters vs Hillary supporters) and at the same time do damage to Hillary Clinton.

The GOP and Trump are so pathetic.

Attempt 1, Benghazi, FAILED
Attempt 2, personal server, FAILED
Attempt 3, Wiki Leaks faked emails, will most assuredly fail too.
>>
File: 652.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
652.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>696698531
>>
>>696698389
Wait, what was bad about the DNC convention? Michelle Obama's speech was much better then the plagiarized shit Melanie Trump spewed, who can barely speak English...

Bill's speech wasn't great, but it was better then the buzzword filled speech given by Trump's son, who everyone knows is a complete tool.
>>
>>696698745

Nobody is buying the media or the shills attempts to deflect the actual contents of the emails.

It doesn't matter who provided the evidence.

You got caught. Enough.
>>
File: full_on_retard.jpg (11KB, 247x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
full_on_retard.jpg
11KB, 247x204px
>>696698958
are you retarded?

they haven't even been confirmed to be legit.

do you always believe what you read on the internet?
>>
>>696698745
you're right but you're wrong.
Trump supporters are so fucking maniacal they don't care about what Trump does to get ahead. The GOP realised this and they gave up totally. Cruz, as much as I hate him, knows this and refuses to play along. He's the dark hero the GOP need, but he's also responsible for the creation of Trump, just as the GOP are.

It's a failed game. Trump played it well and he his supporters and as soon as it was obvious he would win the nom he knew other GOPers would fall in line rather than throw support to Clinton.
>>
>>696695404
so you've known ge was going to win since the 90s?
>>
>>696698903

Chaos on Convention Floor: Protests, Boos and Chants of "Bernie" Mark Opening of DNC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2GEdg_BrZA

Protests intensify at DNC, overrun police
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIaF426BiIU

Hundreds Of Sanders Delegates WALK OUT Of DNC And Launch Protest In Philly Streets(VIDEO)!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBp2HIK44pw

Green Party's Jill Stein Crashes the DNC. Bernie Delegates Walk Out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrTAOnagnw

Hundreds of Empty DNC Seats for Hillary Clinton Coronation Speech 26th July 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

> everything looked perfect on MSM

top kek
>>
>>696699173
There are many registered republicans supporting Hillary. Even republicans in congress support her over Trump.
>>
>>696698745
>being in this much denial
I'm not happy with Trump either but you have to know when its over. The Berniefags are going to spite Hillary and not vote or write in Bernie's name.
>>
>>696699359
There arent enough of them.
I hate trump and I don't like anything that he represents, but I'm feeling really pessimistic about Clinton beating Trump. :(
>>
>>696695142

When I realized that America has a boner for authoritarianism and was dumb enough and racist enough to vote for someone that would destroy the economy and fuck up the working class just because they are scared of brown people.

So like 1980.
>>
>>696699139

> hurr durr hillary denied it

When top DNC officials step down and 3rd parties who sent/received the emails confirm them.

Then yeah, that does tend to give them a bit of credibility.
>>
File: 4865259.jpg (1MB, 3000x2364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4865259.jpg
1MB, 3000x2364px
>>696695142
From the beginning.
>>
>>696699499
whats that great quote about america and fascism? something like, "Fascism will come to America wrapped in the flag?" something like that.
Trump will make it come true.
>>
reasons why Trump is retarded (as well as his supporters):

>The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
>It's freezing and snowing in New York - we need global warming
>The second-greatest day of a man’s life is the day he buys a yacht, but the greatest day of a man’s life is the day he sells it.
Something we casn all relate to
>The point is, you can never be too greedy.
Sounds like a jewish capitalist he is
>It's like in golf. A lot of people — I don't want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.
>Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault
>I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand
>>
>>696699338
Because something that happened outside of the convention with a bunch of entitled little fucks who'll vote democrat either way somehow influences everyone else who was watching it on TV?

You're an idiot. The point is that conventions cause swings in polling data, and that's the only reason Trump saw an increase. He's going to lose.
>>
>>696699566
Drumpf calls on Russia to hack the US.

Yep pretty much par for the course, enjoy watching your country become England after WWI.
>>
>>696699338
I wonder how long these videos will stay up on YouTube. They have a nasty habit of taking down videos that don't play nice with the democrat agenda.
>>
The Left is due for a tumble, it's time for the Right to kick in.
>>
>>696699711
HOLY SHIT! Trump did 9/11!
>>
>>696695404
>"After"
>Implying there was ever a time she wasn't a crook
>>
>>696699888
>Drumpf calls on Russia to hack the US

Basically this right here.

He and the ignorant uneducated fucks that support him should all be locked up for treason.
>>
>>696699846

> Chaos on Convention Floor
> Hundreds of Empty DNC Seats

> something that happened outside of the convention

Do you even read shill? And calling others idiots.. kek
>>
>>696700064
Confirmed. He's probably a Muslim too! Dirty fuck is trying to trick us!
>>
>>696699888

Nice trips for a liar.

Trump called on russia to release hillary deleted emails.
>>
>>696698696
Berniefag here.
I am voting against Hillary. But after having thought about it, abstaining or writing in a vote does nothing to actually have an impact. You see, the only way to send the DNC, which is backed entirely by jewbanks, corporate America, and foreign interests and their sick liar, Hillary, is to vote Trump into office.

Think about it: if I abstain or write in a vote (for someone who will lose, of course), it is the same a essentially voting Hillary into Office. When the DNC/Establishment/Hillary get into Office, they will have learned that our movement, and the Berniefags, never mattered anyway and they need not do anything with respect to our cause or pay any attention to our issues. We will have taught them we don't count, both in our issues, and our vote.

Vote Trump if you want to send a message, or else frankly, you are part of the problem and get exactly what you deserve and both you and your children will suffer for your mistake.
>>
Trump is going to win because he has a video that makes him look good and also has subliminal gay messages.

Courtesy of /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
>>
Hillary got the political game by it's balls. She got this 100%. It's rather insane that people actually believe Trump will win.
>>
>>696700294
This guy gets it
>+1
>>
File: 1468097015753.jpg (104KB, 798x1210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468097015753.jpg
104KB, 798x1210px
>Acting like it matters

We go through the same thing every 4 years, everyone acting like the world is going to end because a slightly questionable person who said or did something kinda mean is campaigning for president.

Nothing is going to be done about the environment, economy or anything that matters.

Just dome petty shit that won't matter in the long run.

Same shit, different asshole
>>
>>696700294
Voting Trump to spite Clinton is like taking chemotherapy because you want a haircut.

Sanders campaign was a good one, he has shifted the party left and thats a good thing. Voting trump will push america further right. Dude, you're so wrong.
>>
>>696700148
>defines "chaos" as a few brats chanting Bernie
>thinks people walking out after they think the convention is over is a big deal
>being this dumb
>>
>>696696496
>supporting hillary
>calls other people sheep
kek
>>
>>696700442
You are going to be so disappoint
>>
We really need the wall regardless, the amount of scum entering the United States is unbearable and the Mexican government won't do dick about it because they have no power. I mean look at south California filled with gangs and shit.
>>
>>696695404
When wasn't she?
>>
File: kek (3).jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek (3).jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>696700540
kek

tfw Trump is further left than Hillary is.
>>
>>696698745
>If you don't realize that Trump is behind this, then you're an idiot.
Lol. You're the idiot.
Trump does not even have the resources to get this done. It was clearly an insider job and involved someone planted long ago (and trusted) within the Democratic Party and close to Wasserman or Clinton. Only a complete fucking retard and tinfoil hat-wielding imbecile would be unable to recognize the obvious.

Thanks for proving once again how dumb Shillary supporters are.

Jeezus you moron, should you even be on the internet, let alone 4chan?
>>
>>696700640
Look at the entire southern border in general.
>>
I realized Trump was going to win as soon as I realized Bernie Sanders supporters have no common sense.

>We need to keep Trump from winning.
>We need to bring down the only person that has a shot at beating Trump.
>>
File: 1469429583547.jpg (63KB, 662x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469429583547.jpg
63KB, 662x683px
>>696696917
>>
How comes the US always has retards for presidents(?), Obama seemed a bit more serious though
>>
>>696700736
further left on what?
>>
>>696695377
First post best post
>>
>>696700502
>but steel is heavier than fehders
>>
>>696695142
I am a Bernie and Jill stein supporter, but I made a bet with my friend 10ish months ago. The bet was that trump would win because America is stupid and he does the things stupid people love. I don't think all of America is stupid, but the zombies that roam don't have a mind of their own.
>>
>>696695142

Fuck off paid shill PR squad.
>>
If you really wants to se show outdated and worthless your system and voting power is, just stop voting and send the message to your own country that all the political shitshowing isn't acceptable.

But you know, In the end the electoral collage will just put in office who they want to with or without your involvement...so what's it really matter in the end?

You're not winning anything by voting. Just some vapid pat on the back.
>>
File: 845465.jpg (70KB, 350x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
845465.jpg
70KB, 350x378px
>>696700948
No you.
>>
>>696700936
Why people support jill stein, i dont get. She's as anti-science as an republican supporter. Believes in homeopathy and is anti-GMO.
>>
>>696699487
I've noticed more hillary supporters are crybabies than trumps.
Trumps got assholes, and hillary has pussies.
>>
>>696700789
You are going by the "lesser of two evil" belief. Pick the person who is less evil, which leads to the same shit that has happened for the last 6 elections I can remember.
>>
"things are going to be different"
>>
Your average American for who bloatersus and opinionated they are, knows nothing about issues that they do not see fed to them on a daily basis.

these are the types of people you have given voting power to.

Trump will win
>>
>>696701071 GMO is horrible and has been found to cause birth defects and many other issues. That is why Russia banned it.
>>
>>696701245
So... your new strategy is to pick the person who's more evil? Nice strategy, m8.
>>
>>696701419
Yup. You are right.
>>
File: DSC_127842.jpg (88KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_127842.jpg
88KB, 720x720px
>>696701079
>>
>>696700294
At least someone puts some thought into voting upboat for you +1
>>
>>696698531
Err, you do know that was a comedy piece, right?
Are you literally that retarded?
Been reading the New Yorker for nearly 2 decades and the author of that piece, Andy Borowitz, only writes comedy and has done spoof and comical "news" like that for a very long time.

In fact, it's called "The Borowitz Report: The news, reshuffled."

Here's a link, dipshit:
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

You'll note his article from 2 days ago is titled, "Democrats Schedule Three Straight Hours of Booing To Get It Out Of System" "The decision to schedule the booing came after rancorous negotiations between the Clinton and Sanders camps."

Another from Borowitz from 3 days ago is "Seemingly Decent Human Being's Involvement In 2016 Election Confuses Voters" (alongside a caption of Hilary and her VP).

Your post "Fox News actually reported that Hillary Clinton was responsible for Abraham Lincoln's death." then going on to say "They are a special kind of retarded" is ironic as hell.

You are the retard.

It has now been publicly proven.
>>
>>696701463
LOL stop reading naturalnews.com

GMOs are proven, safe and effective.
>>
>>696701079
I agree. What is messed up is that Hillary supporters wasted the whole "Hes a sexist" argument on Bernie Sanders. Now they're about to go up against an actual monster, and they're just going to look like the little boy who cried wolf.
>>
File: latest polls.jpg (34KB, 710x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest polls.jpg
34KB, 710x389px
>>
>>696697115
>My uncle heard from his buddy that Hillary got people killed in Iraq or some shit so it must be true

But that's true. Just change Iraq into Libya.
>>
>>696696917
Translation:
>I can't pin anything specific on him but he said mean words a few times
>>
>>696701490
You are just another person who is supporting the trend. i would suggest just voting for who you think is best. The idiots like you will vote in the wrong choices regardless.
>>
>>696699173
you're right but you're wrong.
Clintonn supporters are so fucking maniacal they don't care about what Clinton does to get ahead. The Dems realised this and they gave up totally. Bernie, as much as I hate him, knows this and refuses to play along. He's the dark hero the Dem need, but he's also responsible for the creation of Clinton, just as the Dems are.

It's a failed game. Trump played it well and he his supporters and as soon as it was obvious he would win the nom he knew other GOPers would fall in line rather than throw support to Clinton
>>
>>696701706
>LA Times

I'd bet the lead is even bigger than that, if this is the LA Times poll. They're all in for Hillary.
>>
>>696698531
>Humor literally in the link
>still cant tell it's satire
>>
if you want trump don't say that hes winning. if you say trump is winning then Hillary voters will be more motivated to help Hillary.
>>
>>696700781
yeah I don't even know that Trump would know anything about hacking, who to ask to do it, what it entails, what they would get out of it, etc. Its not his thing.

Also, lol at the "failed", nah brah we are taking all her crimes into account. I watch youtube all day and just let it soak in from all sources.
>>
I accepted Trump as my lord and savior a long time ago
>>
>>696697650
i like how you think its funny to watch other people talking about something they dont have any knowledge of. But here you are talking about something you have no knowledge of. Dumbass hypocrite
>>
>>696701656
...says a Zika-headed Amerifat faggo.
How about you do that spinny-corn challenge?
>>
>>696702216
Good for you.

Proving that you are a part of the under educated or uneducated demographic in America.

Congrats.
>>
File: trump.jpg (158KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
158KB, 1366x768px
When I saw the Rage Against the Machine video for "Sleep Now in the Fire" nearly 20 years ago

The prophesy was foretold.
>>
>>696695377
Absolutely
>>
>>696702243
LOL try again. I'm no amerifat.
I can see you're nutritionally deficient because you eat nutrient-poor organics, you smelly fucking hippie.

shill harder for big-organic you fucking loser.
>>
I would only would Hillary if I knew Bill would pull all the strings.
>>
>>696702062
>Hillary voters

Implying anyone here is actually voting for her.

/b/ Paid shills and trump voters trolling other trump fans for the lels.
>>
>>696701245
no, this situation is unique, the choices were
>all american business man
>a fucking jew (no thanks they already control the Fed for 30 years straight unbroken)
>a corrupt woman who was already in the white house

You know what? I think the 2 terms should apply to the FAMILY. Why the fuck should both the husband and wife get to serve as president? They shouldn't, and the only reason they put a 2 term limit on was because they surely didn't think a woman would ever win, let alone the former first lady.

If you think about it, thats not really fair. Bush was a cunt but the next generation, a son, is fair game. Why should the hubby of a former president be able to get back in? Since that invariably leads to the former president who was maxed out on terms, having more influence.
>>
>>696702584

In the real world, most people are the #NeverTrump variety, which plays well for Hillary.
>>
>>696700294
Damn right we need to show the DNC that we won't stand to be cheated out of a candidate. We were fucked and we need to show the Democratic Party that we won't stand to have shit people pushed into office. We need trump because he's shit and we must show everyone that pushing a crooked party member fucked them.
>>
>>696702796
No, they aren't. Every single current political movement is a tiny minority.
>>
>>696702765
so you'll vote for a GERMAN who will sell out america for personal profit at the first chance?
>>
>>696702471

If GMOs were so great. you wouldn't need TTPI to force it upon the unwilling.

Sorry your Monsanto shares aren't doing too great in your portfolio.
>>
File: 1.jpg (77KB, 710x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
77KB, 710x392px
>>696695142
When I saw this.
>>
>>696696035
>It's beautiful.
in a sociopathic sort of way.

Hell I admire him sort of, for what he has done. but he is entirely unsuited to be commander of anything, and must be stopped. and actually, once you get past the republican talking points and lies, Clinton really is a quite a good candidate.
>>
>>696702765
>no, this situation is unique, the choices were
>>all american business man
>>a fucking jew (no thanks they already control the Fed for 30 years straight unbroken)
>>a corrupt woman who was already in the white house

Nope the actual choices are:
>A bigoted racist with grand delusions of himself to bolster his king-sized ego.
>A former secretary of state with a lifetime of experience in holding a political office.

The choice is really quite simple.
>>
File: Trump They Live.jpg (153KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump They Live.jpg
153KB, 1080x608px
>>696702925
Fuckin' sweet.
>>
>>696702765
thats a good point, one a pres does his 2 terms he and his spouse should not be eligible to ever enter the white house again, the spouse would know this going into the job so it would be fair. If she won 2 terms thats 16 years with the same family? not really democratic...
>>
>>696696991
69 chef just talked
>>
File: cm001.jpg (822KB, 3300x4637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cm001.jpg
822KB, 3300x4637px
>>696695142
>>
>>696702904
Merkel is running?

or did you mean the Bush family whose grandfather/father Prescott Bush had business interests in germany during WW2? Who was outed in american newspapers and shamed in the 40s and 50s? No one cares.
>>
>>696702910
You've been eating GMOs since the early 90s, pretending they're dangerous now because you've got some smelly hippy making up a holocaust based on food?
I can tell you're deranged because monsanto is the only agri-business you name, they own only a fraction of the global agribusiness market.
Stop reading natural news and when you graduate from high school and start doing actual research you'll see how much of a retard you are.
Please stop being retarded.
>>
>>
>>696702910
>pic title GMO is safe as fuck
>posts pic of a standard conjoined twin, occurances of which date back to the start of recorded history

nice try moron.
>>
>>696703250
Drumpf is a german. A fucking hun, happy to sell out america for personal profit. Just wait.
The only business Trump knows is how to bankrupt a company to make off with the remaining dollars scott free.
>>
>>696703229
she got so fat, i used to like her.
>>
Just cheked the polls. HOLY FUCK
>>
>>696698389
already back in the lead by 12 points in latest polls - trump is a gonner....
>>
Am I the only one who sees this as the fight of the sexes?!

If Hillary wins she will use the femishits and SJWs to support her on a "hunt for equality".
If Trump wins he will shut down all the cunty voices that go along with the minorities, which basically the average middle aged murican male's wet dream.
>>
>>696695142
When NPR started pretending Sanders didn't exist.

That's when I knew, the DNC was so fuckin arrogant they thought they could sideline the independents and we'd still come running out of fear of a trump presidency.

Jokes on you, DNC. You've got the more conservative candidate. Given an anti-establishment republican or an establishment democrat... it's an anti-establishment election cycle, dummies.
>>
>>696703266


I'm not American, we don't want your compulsory faggot GMO shit. I'm not a hippy, I'm a UKfag who wants to see a Rightwinger in the WH instead of a Shia Muslim ape..
>>
>>696703067
>Nope the actual choices are:
>>A bigoted racist with grand delusions of himself to bolster his king-sized ego.
>>A former secretary of state with a lifetime of experience in holding a political office.
>The choice is really quite simple.

Right, like I said
All american business man. Ego is needed to succeed.

And a corrupt woman currently under investigation for her slip ups as secretary, and formerly under investigation for her crimes in the real estate world, whose husband was expelled from college for rape, then almost expelled from the white house for rape.

What else you got? Throw it to me, so I can shred it.
>>
File: 1461238783520.jpg (46KB, 652x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461238783520.jpg
46KB, 652x420px
How can anyone not vote for him? I'm mostly a liberal but come on, this will be 4 solid years of straight up entertainment
>>
>>696695142
Its so ironic that trump is running against hilary because not so long ago he treated her like she was his little sister.

Donald trump is just as fake as Hilary, its all about getting into the position itself and not actually about doing anything with it.

being the president of the USA has become a achievement to carry and noting else.
>>
>>696703499

>latest poll
>>696701706
>>
>>696703067
> A narcissistic moneymaker with confidence
> A crimelord with political immunity, with a lifetime experience on this.

If you are gonna say it, say it right.
>>
>>696696496
>3 months to fuck
>has been fucking up since day 1
>is now the nominee
>oh golly gee he will never be president
>>
>>696703229
thats weird because 19 year old girls that lay on the beach ever day are usually the wisest of us all with the most life experience

so its odd that she would see a woman and think
>ima woman so ima vote for a woman
and
>that guy said mean things and that woman said nice things
its almost like thats all the thought that went into her decision

one things for sure, politicians never lie, certainly not every single election without fail.
>>
>>696696431
>2020

It's 2016 right now you fuck
>>
>>696702409
Fucking Prophets
>>
File: SPGME.jpg (69KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SPGME.jpg
69KB, 320x240px
>>696703392

Cool story, bro.

Tell us again how your 5-arsed baboon 'might' save world hunger, etc etc
>>
>>696703420
Why do people call him drumpf? I'm sure your last name has been changed a few times, I know mine has. I would rather have trump than another president that is funded by saudis like the last several have been.
>>
>>696703598
Bud, jokes on you. GMOs have been in the food supply since the 90s before your shitty island country banned like the euro-sheep.
Are you afraid of animal husbandry? Of tree or root grafting? or cross-pollination?
LOL Britfag.
>>
>>696703420
German > Jew > Woman

thanks for your input tho. German any day.
>>
>>696703788
agreed
>>
>>696698696
but you forget that most berniefags were not Democratic party members anyway. Like Bernie, who was not a Democrat. Why they allowed him to run is beyond me. so it does not matter who the bernies vote for - they were never going to vote democrat before Bernie stirred them up to get all stupidly hot and bothered. Unless they do all vote Trump - in an orgy of cutting off their own noses - which is the stupidest thing they could do, but then again not so unlikely. I fear that they will tip it for Trump - like the idiots who voted for Brexit - not wanting to leave the Eu just cause a stir with a protest vote - that turned out well..
>>
>>696703982

Afraid of science? You don't even know what GM is.
>>
>>696703929
If you think trump doesnt have financial ties to the saudis you're retarded.
>>
When I saw this video, I knew it would be Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
File: Maximus Kekkus.jpg (71KB, 500x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Maximus Kekkus.jpg
71KB, 500x440px
kek, CNN's reporters are all pissy because Trump made a comment at this press conference today to the effect of "maybe the Russians can find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails".

They are beside themselves saying that they can't believe anyone would actually say something like that.
>>
>>696702409
The video was released 1999.
"2000: Trump enters the presidential race as a Reform Party candidate and receives more than 15,000 votes in the party's California primary."
>>
This is just a shit year. We're fucked beyond belief and we let it happen. We have a nixonly crook or a complete dumbass to be the leader of the free world. When did everyone realize America is going down hill and shitty? I think it was all fucked on 9/11.
>>
>>696695142
Now trump claims he has no idea who Putin is. Just said so in a press conference earlier today.
>>
>>696703344
>>
>>696704100
Genetic Modification of organisms has been done by humans since the dawn of agriculture. Just because it's done directly with microscopes and in a lab and you don't understand it, you get all weak-kneed and scurred. Anti-GMO people are legit retarded.
>>
>>696704133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03yFp_RA78s
>>
I've never actually seen anyone say anything GOOD about Hillary. During Bill's presidency, she was put in control of a bunch of stuff and they all turned out poorly. As secretary of state, she's done basically nothing.

And I'm pretty sure that's what she'll do if she becomes president. It will be status quo+, just a slightly worse version of whatever else is happening.

Let me be clear, I don't really care about politics one way or the other anymore. What I care about are results. You have candidates who make grand promises and almost always fail to deliver, or only deliver the smallest possible result, and then you've got candidates who actually go out and make grand achievements and change the country in a meaningful way.

Like JFK, or FDR. Who cares if you agree with their views, they got crap done.

And that's why I supported Bill Clinton, not because I agreed with his policies, but because during his presidency, the country was actually doing pretty dang well.

And that's why I can't support Hillary, because she's not going to succeed.
>>
>>696698958
a few emails from a few people who we know didn't like bernie - who was never a member of he party he used for money and publicity - big fucking deal. 20.000 emails released and you get butthurt that a dozen didn't say bernie is god. fuck away off with your stupid (Putin directed) fake story
>>
>>696704289
sure kid
>>
>>696703928
Haha, I don't care one way or the other about GMOs because I understand science. You don't.

Everything we eat is genetically modified, only it used to be selective and slow, by hand. Doing it with DNA proteins in a lab might seem scary to you children but it's the same fucking thing. What you're confused by is hollywood. You saw I am legend or some shit and are convinced that suddenly one day a plant will turn into a cancer cloud or a fucking alien facehugger or something. Right? Because if not, I don't see why you are worried at all.

Every fucking food is modified from it's natural version.

Did you know people didn't eat apples until the late 1800s? They were bitter and small until we SELECTIVELY BRED THEM TO BE BIG SWEET AND JUICY, OOOOOH SCARY APPLES.

Grapes, Bananas, Wheat, Corn. Everything has been selectively modified. Know what that modification does? Change the fucking genetics of the food permanently, making the old "natural" form obsolete. It modifies the genetics. Genetically. Modified.
>>
>>696704239
Yes I remember (telling my age) but you didn't have to ruin the fun. Geez.
>>
>>696704261
>fucked on 9/11
>confirmed born in the 90s
Listen bud, this election is like every other one. Nothing is different except there is currently a supreme court vacancy, which should be filled by obama, but i have to admit the repubs are being fucktards about not filling the spot now.
>>
I can't tell who's trolling who in any sort of Political thread be it here or some other site or hell, even some other place outside.

I hate both of them
>>
>>696704405
You are retarded. GMO is banned in a number of countries for a reason.
>>
>>696704435
What has Trump done aside from his long list of failed businesses?
>>
>>696704405

I was head of Biology in my year. Eat GMO if you want, but you seem to want to shove it down the throats of the unwilling.
>>
>>696704595
yeah that reason is because people dont understand the science behind it and are retarded.
>>
>>696696991
Because of muh populism, there was an article about it comparing William Jennings Bryan (they guy who lost 3 times) and Trump.
>>
File: Cartman-helmet.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cartman-helmet.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>696704540
Cool story, bro
>>
>>696704601
lol. With a much much much longer list of successes.
>>
>>696704633
>head of biology
thatreallyhappened.jpg.com
>>
>>696704672
>yeah that reason is because people dont understand the science behind it and are retarded.

Lmao kill yourself
>>
>>696704437
>fake story
> DNC chair steps down

top zozzles shillfag
>>
>>696704766

American education is... fucked.
>>
>>696704595
Which is?
>>
>>696704582
It just seems to me after 9/11 it's been like 15 years of constant middle eastern bullshit conflict. We go in fuck a leader and fight a terror group we armed and made. I know elections are shitty but for the past like 15 - 20 years it's been like picking the lesser of two evils. Well I guess most elections are like that but this one just feels bad.
>>
>>696703886
>anger
>>
>>696704633
>head of biology
What does this mean m8?
>>
>>696704633
No, you weren't head of Biology. That doesn't even make sense. You were the lead professor? What then?

You didn't pass the class if you think that these two things are different:
>hand pick and breed individuals in order to enact genetic change and get the final product you want
>change a chemical marker in order to enact genetic change and get the final product you want

What you're confused by is monsanto going evil conglomorate and making terminator seeds and shit. Yes, it can be used for evil, but it can also be used to literally feed the entire world. Not that they deserve it.

Anything you can possibly propose as a problem, is just you living in hollywood movieland.
>>
>>696704672
http://responsibletechnology.org/10-reasons-to-avoid-gmos/
>>
>>696704844
Not american.
>>
>>696704601

No idea, but at least I know he'll be acting in his OWN interest, and not in the interests of the countless corps that bankrolled him.

Kinda strange, really. We've got a choice between the person paid by the corps or the person doing the paying. It's like this is the end result of a century-long governmental takeover attempt by the businesses.

If Trump gets elected, they win. If Hillary gets elected, they've almost won, and next time around they'll win. Checkmate.
>>
>>696704844

Trump is going to repeal common core. Believe it. It is going to be so wonderful. Education is going to be great again. Believe me. We are going to make Education so great again you won't believe it. Believe me. It will be so wonderful.
>>
>>696704601
>mega rich
>failed businesses
what?

oh let me guess
>but ..... he.... he doesnt have as much money as he says, so there

But you'd still trade bank accounts with him in an instant, fucker.
>>
>>696704939

I scored the best, and came out the best in every test in my year. Class of '83.
>>
I'm voting for Trump because he's against letting refugees in. I don't fucking care about any other points than that.

Fuck mudslime refugees.
It's just a bonus that he's not actually a politician.

Fortunately the retarded shillary supporters here are mostly too young to vote :^)
>>
>>696704949
wierd, i can post links too. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-people-oppose-gmos-even-though-science-says-they-are-safe/
>>
>>696699711

Is that Trump literally giving UBL a lift to America to do 9/11? Holy shit Trumpspiracy confirmed
>>
>>696704953

I said I was Brit from post #1, you may go to the top of the class.
>>
>>696704747
I wondered which level of denial you'd be in. Looks like I did a perfect job because you took the absolute weakest route possible. No comeback at all, just wrote me off because you couldn't say shit, and you obviously had the sense that anything you did say would get raped.

So you walk away. The only winning move.
>>
>>696703886
I think the idea is that they accept it after he becomes president, so they vote for him when he runs for his second term.
>>
>>696695142
Two things.

>After The Donald made his statement re; no muslims allowed across border and his numbers did not go down.
>When it was clear Hillary would get the dem nomination instead of Bernie. Which isn't to say that I think Bernie would have had a chance against Trump either. I think it would have been a closer election though.

I always thought Hillary would be a disaster for the dems, even before all the corruption stuff came out.
>>
The entire democrat convention thus far has basically been blaming Trump, and blaming white people.

Not surprised really.
>>
>>696695142
47%

faggot
>>
>>696705097
hahaha get the fuck off this site right now and go to E harmony you lonely bitch
>>
>>696700294
you do know that this is the same shit argument the left have always used - "boo hoo we didn't get our candidate so we will vote in the hardest right winger we can find, so that everyone will hate them and next time they will vote for the far left"

this is literally the argument used by German socialists to vote for Hitler, It is the argument used by Irish republican Marxists to vote for Unionist candidates in Northern Ireland.

it is the stupidest idea imaginable. lets flush the country down the shitter for four years and then everyone will see how nasty the republicans are and vote socialist!

grow the fuck up. get real. Vote Hillary - and stop spreading republican lies about her.

have you read her emails - the ones released about benghazi - read them and see what a decent, caring, smart and savvy person she really is. it is time this shit stopped - stop lying and spreading the lies.
>>
oy vey goyim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
>>
>>696705212
As I have said before . YOU can eat all the GMs you want. Others do not want to. So choke on the black, wormy sperm of Satan.
>>
File: 1469576028292.gif (117KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469576028292.gif
117KB, 500x375px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pu5_m2PHIZg

I'm voting for Trump and that's why. You KNOW you'd rather have him be president than crooked Hillary.

Certainly not voting for the liberal retard Bernie.
>>
>>696704932
It is the same. Been this way since ww2. It only feels bad because all the media hypes shit up to the nth degree. The only thing about this election that is odd is the supreme court vacancy, and the fact their will probably be at least one more opening in the next 4 years. So if that concerns you, and it should, definitely vote for who you think would make the best choice, but im more concerned that about 80% of congress is up for re election, and no one talks about it.
>>
File: REDNECK.png (375KB, 816x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
REDNECK.png
375KB, 816x613px
>>696695142
>>
>>696705270
Trump's a racist idiot. What's not to blame.
>>
>>696705300
>Your point about her losing was right but your numbers were wrong and I have to point that out because I'm mad my candidate is losing
>>
>>696705270
>blaming white people
sure 8th grade
>>
>>696705097
So like deans list?
>>
>>696695142
Right about the time I heard he was running honestly.
>>
>>696705270
so pointing out the source of all of the problems in this country is wrong how?
>>
File: 1469546317786.png (244KB, 429x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469546317786.png
244KB, 429x367px
>>696703355
At first glance i thought the sign read lost caucus....somone shop this please
>>
>>696700502
if you voted democrat for senate and congress then Obama would have got shit done - do it for hillary blue ticket all the way - then sit back and see what happens when we have a government that works, not one fucked up by Republicans that are owned by the corporates
>>
>>696705508

>my candidate is losing

nope

The July 22-26 poll found that 39 percent of likely voters supported Trump, 37 percent supported Clinton and 24 percent would vote for neither. The poll had a credibility interval of 4 percentage points, meaning that the two candidates should be considered about even in support.
>>
>>696705161
I have already gone through that. the side effects of GMO have already been discovered and have been proven to be harmful. Stop drinking the kool-aid and do research.
>>
>>696705529

I'm not American, please elaborate, anon.
>>
>>696705467

amerifats are so cringey.
>>
>>696705398
>Others do not want to.

Im SOOOO fucking sure those 500 million starving cunts in africa would turn down food that you cant even tell is modified. So sure.

So you have half a billion people MINIMUM that would take any food you could throw their way, and how many people protest GMOs? 100,000? 50,000? And only because their bellys are full of McDonalds. Pathetic.

God you just can't form an argument to save your life can you? Keep it coming, we will keep shitting on you.
>>
>>696705596
>implying dems arent in corporations pockets
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 49





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.