[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Could somebody please give me a summary of why left-wingers hate

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 73

Could somebody please give me a summary of why left-wingers hate Donald Trump so much?

I know that they're retarded enough to think that it's because he's sexist, racist, and homophobic. And other than the Wall and not letting Muslims into the US temporarily, why else?

And also, why does BLM exist?

This is a serious question, I'm writing a piece on how left-wing extremists are retarded for taking the news and word-of-mouth at face value instead of educating themselves when discussing the US election.
>>
File: 1469266622883.jpg (58KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469266622883.jpg
58KB, 1608x905px
You seem to get the gist of it. Also you can't forget that they have a lower bar for what counts as racism. You and I have probably been desensitized to all the "sexism, racism and homophobia" since we browse 4chan.

And another thing is that they don't believe ISIS is islamic so banning muslims (although he now wants to "temporarily ban people from high risk countries) won't make a difference in their eyes.
>>
File: liberalguns.jpg (59KB, 640x947px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberalguns.jpg
59KB, 640x947px
>>696646789
Liberalism is literally a mental disorder.
>>
>>696648496
>You and I have probably been desensitized to all the "sexism, racism and homophobia"

True, I hadn't thought of that.

Thanks.
>>
>>696646789
>why does BLM exist?
Underclass Blacks wanting gibs and permission to break the law, and their status-signalling White allies.

At this juncture it effectively exists for the same reason that antifa does: as a cudgel for the progressive establishment. George Soros funds it.
>>
>>696646789
because leftwingers are worried he is gonna send their family back to mexico.
>>
>>696646789
becuase every left wing cunt is secretly a socialist.
they litrially promote marxist ideology in the form of 3rd wave feminism and SJW logic.

Trump represents the SUCCESS of capitalism, everything they hate.
>>
>>696646789
So what does it mean when I hate immigrants but I don't like Trump, either?
>>
File: duck.webm (227KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
duck.webm
227KB, 480x480px
>>696646789

His claims to business acumen are lies. He has shit loads of debt(a lot in Russia), treats business partners like shit by avoiding paying price incurred or low balling prices or threatening legal battles that will last for years, has no policy experience in anyway, and can't keep his ego in check.
>>
File: 655.gif (223KB, 350x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
655.gif
223KB, 350x340px
>>696646789
>>696646789
>>696646789
i want everybody to be happy. This man is creating a atmosphere where assholes can throw a shitfit because they see a black guy or a gay dude in public.

Being a white straight male this doesn't affect me at all, but all this is gonna do is cause blacks to retaliate. And we all know how they like to chimp out.

and then Theres the possibility will be another 9/11 because he'll mouth off to one of the middle east countries. Mexico may start war with us if he doesnt cool his act.

He's devisive with all non republicans and republicans that dont want to be seen as crazy. If he does something weird and the backlash is great from the country he may just get impeached

and then theres the huge fact that we will be the laughingstock of the world for electing a man who has no political background and is a failure at his carreer to the commander in chief. seriously.

im young. I dont like any of the candidates that ran. but this guy is all mouth and no good.

And he's gonna raise taxes.
>>
>>696649979
>can't keep his ego in check.

wow.

you literally think someone without an ego would run for the presidency.

everyday im reminded by kids on 4chan exactly why they deserve the next president they get, trump or hillary.
>>
File: 1462172763442.jpg (96KB, 800x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462172763442.jpg
96KB, 800x695px
>>
>>696650074
>Mexico may start war with us if he doesnt cool his act.

And? who gives a fuck.
>>
>>696650074
Mexico may start a war with us.... Lol
>>
>>696650321
im draft age motherfucker. and im not gonna die from bullet
>>
Because he said he would leave the NATO if other countries wouldn't. The NATO was made to literally stop WW3 from happening and he is threatening to leave it
>>
>>696646789
>>696646789
look., you are clearly a fucking retard, or this is b8. either way, I'm out. sage
>>
>>696650604
>implying the same conditions that warranted the formation of NATO still exist today.
>implying the US should keep borrowing TRILLIONS from china to financing NATO
>>
>>696650604
>The NATO was made to literally stop WW3 from happening

Isn't that UN? Because League of Nations was shit.
>>
>>696650526
... from a gotdamn mexican
>>
>>696650604
> keep giving Turkey cash to store our Nukes in the middle east

wew lad.
>>
>>696650755
The fact that Russia has already caused up roar with being on the door step of smaller countries and the on going attacks of Isis on countries that are in the NATO
>>
>>696646789
>why does BLM exist?
blm exists because all the dindu's feel like they should be able to do whatever they want even if it is illegal and every other nignog will defend them because of pack mentality and "their" "struggle".
>>
File: 1457687228763.gif (2MB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457687228763.gif
2MB, 1920x1076px
>>696650604
do you think the dark skinned man spoken of in revelations could be trumpy? i mean he does have a hell of a spray tan

He will rise to great power by promising peace and prosperity.
>>
>>696650074
>assholes can throw a shitfit because they see a black guy or a gay dude in public.
Why would I do that? Do you chimp out whenever you see someone with a Trump hat or a gun on his hip?
>gonna do is cause blacks to retaliate
Blacks are gonna do what they do no matter what. Trump will put them down and Hillary will not.
>Theres the possibility will be another 9/11
Muslim terrorist attacks now happen on a daily basis because King Dindu and his European counterparts are too spineless to deal with the fucking problem.

>>696650604
>The NATO was made to literally stop WW3 from happening
But it no longer serves that purpose because the Warsaw Pact is dead.
>>
>>696648519
Stupid ass
>>
>>696650976
wanna finish that sentence?
>>
File: autism.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism.png
51KB, 338x288px
>>696650604
where did you learn about NATO?
>>
Go back to breitbart and fuck milo in the ass you faggot
>>
>>696646789

The better question is how retarded did this country have to become to think Donald Trump should be in charge?
>>
>>696650074
You had me going for a second, then I read:

>Mexico may start a war with us

Yeah... We could literally destroy Mexico in 2-3 days if we wanted, and the only thing that would happen is the rest of the world would chastise us. Like when Russia just forcibly took over parts of Ukraine.
>>
>>696648519

> A strawman
> A different strawman.

What a choice!
>>
>>696646789
>This is a serious question, I'm writing a piece on how left-wing extremists are retarded for taking the news and word-of-mouth at face value instead of educating themselves when discussing the US election.

TOPKEK

Every Trump supporter takes his word at face value without educating themselves when discussing the US election. "He says it like it is". He is the biggest liar and bully ever to hold public office.

*SPOILER*

The real reason though why the US is so fucking fucked is because they never divided church and state.

*/SPOILER*
>>
>>696651082
That doesn't mean that attacks on countries in the NATO don't happen anymore, it's there to uphold protection for the countries in it and band together an alley force in case war is declared on one of the countries
>>
>>696646789
>european here
i dislike him because of his aggressive behaviour besides that i listened to his speech on the convention and he implied that it is hillarys fault ISIS became so big (his words were something like "since hillary was foreign minister ISIS became this big... she generates chaos etc")
there is no connection between those two facts... its like saying: "when you sleep people die" its just pure bullshit...

BUT (to be fair) hillary has her mistakes as well but she is not that negativ/aggressive/fear inducing... and fear is never a good consultant...
>>
>>696650197
>you literally think someone without an ego would run for the presidency.
>Trump is a huge asshole and generally a shit human being
>Good thing he runs for presidency then

Ego and self worth are different things anon.

I take it you are also the neckbearded faggot who thinks women only go for assholes?
>>
>>696651556
I have no problem with mutual aid, but since Trump wants closer relations with Russia, NATO is counterproductive.

It's founded on the idea of opposition to Russia, but has expanded deep into Russia's natural sphere of influence. It's a ticking time bomb no matter how you feel about Russia.

>>696651632
That's just rhetoric. Hillary was undoubtedly a shit secretary of state, but ISIS is the product of things that happened long before her. Nevertheless by linking Hillary's poor performance and ISIS's rise, Trump paints her as an even bigger failure, and potentially complicit with Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>696651462
>because they never divided church and state.
Look, we can be honest here. It's okay to say "never banned public expressions of Christianity."
>>
>>696650884
While Mexico would get absolutely obliterated in a war with us (they are still in a war with each other for crying out loud), to think no one on our side would die from the fighting is idiotic.
>>
>>696651556

You do realise Turkey is basically a religious dictatorship now right?
>>
>>696651989
i know what he is doing but i am a man of facts... i would prefer he lists her actual mistakes... but thats just me...

i can totally understand (but not relate) when people want to vote for him because the capitalism/government leaves a lot of people behind... and they think trump will help them

the real problem starts if trump becomes president and the people realize nothing will change... THIS will be interesting...
>>
>>696650526
Most of /b/ is draft age, anon, but if fucking MEXICO went to war with the US it would be over in a week.

Also if you aren't willing to die for your country in a situation where the draft is actually necessary, you're a cuck.
>>
>>696652247
not to mention all the rogue elements Mexico has up it's sleeve. Pretty much guarantees casualties outside the front lines as well.
>>
>>696652284
Is that supposed to mean something? If Turkey was attacked right now, countries part of the NATO would send in a certain amount of troops in for the sole purpose of protection and order, they wouldn't necessarily be fighting because they believe in how they run things over there
>>
>>696652061
Creationism is still being taught (for the past 70 years) in your schools as a valid or at least justifiable explanation for the beginning of the universe and life here on earth. Children are effectively taught that one book written 2000 years ago negates all proven facts in the last 2000 years combined. This most blatant lie credited by the US government teaches them that it is OK to FEEL that you are right instead of looking at the facts right in front of you.

You can see this in every layer of your civilization. Hell, look at the last Republican National Convention. It was all about the feels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I

Newt really made my point in that vid btw.

THING IS: a solid education will create rational thinkers instead of emotional loud mouths who, whenever they dont understand something, they either make shit up to not look stupid or shout loud enough so that their stupidity looks like confidence (<- Trump in a nutshell).
>>
>>696650834
This, crack open a history book, look at how well the league prevented ww2
>>
>>696652452
The problem with facts is that they're boring. You and me are smart, and we care about shit like that, but normies don't. They vote on feels, and Trump knows that.

And he can do a lot. Executive power in America is very, very strong.
>>
>>696650074
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1452127734610.png (10KB, 764x279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452127734610.png
10KB, 764x279px
>>696652799
>a solid education will create rational thinkers
>>
>>696646789
It's because he's literally a sexist, racist homophobe. He's just tricked retarded cunts like you into thinking he isn't even though the fact that he is is the main reason such autism filled sites like 4chan support him.
>>
>>696652895
true that... but emotions wont generate a real solution to the people's problems... and i am afraid that he will fuck people over and they totally go nuts...
>>
>>696653202
Left wing nut job spotted. Hope you like your party eating itself alive right now :^)

BERNIE OR BUST
>>
>>696652961
>The only thing he takes away from the whole point
>Tries to deny it by using le funny picture
>Somehow tries to prove a point based on a feel
>based on a feel
>on a feel
>a feel

You just confirmed my point. Thanks, retard.
>>
>>696646789
>And also, why does BLM exist?

To steer young, uneducated 'muh feels' voters their way. This is evidenced by the Democratic National Committee recruiting it's leader to be a DNC surrogate.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3452

Pathetic tbqh.
>>
>>696652799
And for a non-meme response: I don't give a fuck about creationism, or fag marriage, or abortion, or any of the other bullshit "culture war" shit. That battle is over for the moment and for cuckservatives to continue to fight it shows how retarded they are.

I care about removing taco and kebab. I care about working more closely with Russia and Europe. I care about crushing ISIS if it means glassing the entire Middle East. I care about putting China back in the #2 spot and restoring White America to its place on top of the world.

As for Trump playing on feels, see >>696652895. No one gives a fuck about facts.
>>
>>696653202
Proof?
>>
>>696653423
lol the Democratic party is tearing itself apart. As far as political views go I find myself smack dab in the middle, but seeing this shit with the DNC going down is hilarious.
>>
>>696652799
quick question how does kids knowing where the universe came from matter at all?
>>
>>696646789
I mainly dislike him for his grifter ways. I will still vote for him as he is the lesser evil. I am holding my nose while i do it however.
> the man's positions stink and will probably doom us all. I am playing the odds and hoping probably will doom us all is a better crap shoot than the definitely will doom us all that we get with Hills
>>
>>696653637
It is funny to watch them get redpilled so hard. They were actually naive enough to believe they were part of a legitimate movement only to find out their entire party is a fraud.
>>
>>696653798
It doesnt.

The blatant lie that they are told (eg creationism) as a valid explanation for the existence of humanity is the foundation for a lot of misconceptions and opinions later on in life. Your teacher tells you at age 10 that on one side we have an enormous pile of fact proven studies explaining that humans evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to get where we are today and on the other side one single book explaining that we just spawned in God's backyard and that both of these explanations are equally valid. Just because the latter one FEELS equally valid as we all know there is no scientific basis for this. And that's what education should be all about: teaching science.

Your civ clearly lost this essential part of the puzzle along the way. Now you have an entire country which has been told their entire lives that it is OK to be stupid and feel things are right instead of actually researching your opinions or looking at the facts presented.

This translates to opinions about global warming, foreign policy, education, vaccination...
>>
File: image.png (584KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
584KB, 1136x640px
>>696646789
Left wing is sliding into socialism instead of classic liberalism. Pic related to racism
>>
File: im greg.jpg (76KB, 598x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im greg.jpg
76KB, 598x416px
>>696650074
Yes everyone should be happy, being well-informed and understanding multiple viewpoints will help this, but not everyone is like that, and is no simple issue that can be solved by a politician.

Not all blacks are chimps, second, avoid the chimps if you can(they're easy to spot or hear).

You need to go look at some evidence on 9/11, all I got to say in that. Mexico wouldn't fucking dare, we're more likely to see civil unrest from spics, SJWs, and chimps over a wall.

A president cannot be impeached for being a retard, remember, we had George Bush for 8 years, and as it has been for the last few decades, every country is always finding something to make fun of America.(ultimately, don't let people's opinions of things get to you)

The taxes part is questionable, he will however repeal NAFTA and other acts of such, or place exorbitant taxes on companies that do not produce their goods in the US. He will bring industry back to America.

He will also likely repeal many socialist welfare acts such as Section 8 and Unemployment and leave them reserved for people who will actually need it.

The country right now is 50% hard working taxpayers, the other is 40% freeloading abusers of the welfare system(welfare money comes from the taxpayers, so if you pay taxes, you also probably support a family of 6+ that isn't yours), and then 9% homeless/bums, and of course 1% very rich people.
>>
>>696653577
>And for a non-meme response: I don't give a fuck about creationism, or fag marriage, or abortion, or any of the other bullshit "culture war" shit. That battle is over for the moment and for cuckservatives to continue to fight it shows how retarded they are.

And again it shows how fucking stupid you people are. LOOK AT THE FUCKING FACTS FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. Gay marriage is approved in multiple states, abortion is accepted more and more, weed is legalized. The battle is over for the moment cuz the "cuckservatives" won.

This is really the problem with you "cuntservatives". You never seem to educate yourselfves by looking at facts. Instead, you feel you are right and thats enough for you.

It's like talking to a 5 year old.
>>
File: image.png (370KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
370KB, 640x1136px
>>696646789
>>
>>696651462
>no u111!!!1
Not
An
Argument
>>
>>696655138
>Irony is not for dimwitted
>>
File: image.png (796KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
796KB, 640x1136px
>>696650210
>>
>>696651462
>He is the biggest liar and bully ever to hold public office.

He's never held public office you dolt. He will soon though when we make America great again.
>>
File: 1453270774683.jpg (46KB, 555x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453270774683.jpg
46KB, 555x600px
>>696646789
>>
shit, america.
you´re SO fucked.
either way.
i feel sorry for you little cunts.
>>
File: 1465796525309.jpg (206KB, 2048x1565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465796525309.jpg
206KB, 2048x1565px
>>696646789
they've been brainwashed to be racist against white people
>>
>>696655460
>He is the biggest liar and bully ever to hold public office.
>ever to hold public office.
>to hold.

Learn to read, retard. This seems to be the problem with all you people.

And about "making America great again": Every statistic shows that America is doing better than ever. At least since the depression in 2008. Yet this seems to be the problem with Trump supporters: they dont know how to choose facts over loud mouthed opinions.

Trump will, and I can't stress this enough, ruin your country. He will completely demolish it. Hopefully, he will do so without completely destroying the rest of the world.

You do know he already wants to go back on the Paris Climate Deal?
>>
File: 1466315676113.jpg (49KB, 683x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466315676113.jpg
49KB, 683x553px
>>696646789
>masters student checking in
university is a leftist brainwashing factory, I almost wavered in my sophomore/junior year of undergrad
>>
File: 1469331551888.png (90KB, 2298x1348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469331551888.png
90KB, 2298x1348px
>>696646789
>t Jon Leibowitz
>aka Jon Stewart for the goyim
>>
>>696655883
>Trump will, and I can't stress this enough, ruin your country.

See, that's what you don't understand. When all the fruit on the cart is rotten, you push the fucking cart over.

Climate change is another fraud to tax you even more by the way.

We'll be making America great again, finding order through chaos.
>>
File: 1467310977137.jpg (102KB, 800x739px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467310977137.jpg
102KB, 800x739px
>>696655883
>every statistic
>19,405,244,925,000
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
>>
>>696656321
>Climate change is another fraud to tax you even more by the way.
>Incredible amounts of study have gone into climate change debate
>Consensus is that we fucked up good and the 20-somethings today are Generation Zero, the last generation to stop global warming becoming out of control

We should change calling it "saving the planet" to "saving the human species" cuz this planet don't give a fuck about us. In about 30 years, when most big cities across the globe are under 100 feet of water, we'll look back and say "hey, remember voting for Trump and he pulled the plug for every climate change precaution? That was pretty stupid".
>>
File: Hilldog.jpg (87KB, 565x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hilldog.jpg
87KB, 565x381px
>KILLING OVER 50 HORSES for insurance money/ insurance fraud
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/578
>Making fun of black woman's name
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942
>"I love you too. no homo."
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/425
>Requesting a pull an MSNBC commentary segment
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107
>Controlling the narrative with time released stories
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450
>Conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102
>Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776
>Going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a "rigged system"
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806
>Discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762
>Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
>Wasserman Schultz having off the record meeting with MSNBC President Phil Griffin
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8867
>$200k for a private dinner with Hillary
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287
>Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366
>$200k for a private dinner with Hillary
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287
>Faking outrage, pasting in a video later
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102
>A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793
>Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808
>Feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077
>Creating fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as a sexist
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803
>>
>>696656539
>Implying debt can be payed off
Every country is in debt to some other country. This is no representation of how the country is doing.
>>
>>696646789
left wingers hate trump because he is a right winger.

They hated romney and mccain just as much.

What is different about Trump is that right wingers hate him so much. It is well known that the Gop elite would much rather have Hillary as potus than Trump.

They can buy her, she aligns with wall street and they can use the fact that she is president to continue owning the senate and congress.

Trump, aside from his position on guns and token anti baby vacuum support (he used to be pro choice) has nothing the traditional GOP voter wants. No rabid religion or religious morals, no intention of helping rich white people, in fact he wants to go after wall street loopholes like romneys and companies that want free trade (move their manufacturing to mexico)
>>
>>696656802
>when most big cities across the globe are under 100 feet of water
I've got my canoe and poncho ready.

So you're arrogant enough to believe human beings are influencing the climate pattern of a plant that's billions of years, has survived asteroids and ice ages? Yet, our cars and factories cause more harm than erupting volcano’s spewing millions of metric tons of 'carbon' into the atmosphere?

If so that sounds like a personal problem. Go ahead and do your part by paying a carbon tax that serves no purpose at all.

You should look into the carbon credits trading system and the insane amount of money it will generate. Surely to 'help the planet'.

You're so cucked it hurts fampai.
>>
>>696654857
says the guy who doesn't even know what a cuckservative is lmao
>>
>>696657289
>trump is a right winger
>right winger

Dead on first sentence, good job anon.
>>
>>696657401
I'm going to take the time to try and educate you, disregarding the notion that you might be trolling me. I'm a chill dude like that.

>So you're arrogant enough to believe human beings are influencing the climate pattern of a plant that's billions of years, has survived asteroids and ice ages?

How is that even a comparison? So because the Earth has "survived" asteroids and ice ages, seeing as only one asteroid of influence has hit this rock and caused a global extinction of nearly every species present and ice ages are a natural "breathing cycle" of the Earth, humans can be of no influence on this pattern? Might want to brush up on your knowledge about cause and effect.

Humans have no experience with dealing with these inevitable effects of global warming. So therefore, I would like to restate your statement which better defines the problem here:

"So you're arrogant enough to believe humans can survive ice ages normally influenced by dramatic global changes like the crashing of a fucking asteroid?"

>Yet, our cars and factories cause more harm than erupting volcano’s spewing millions of metric tons of 'carbon' into the atmosphere?

How many volcano's have erupted the last decade? How many tonnes of CO2 has been spewd into the atmosphere because of it? And how many tonnes of CO2 have been spewed into the atmosphere by humans? Ever made a small calculation to check your opinion or do you just FEEL you are right?
>>
>>696652799
> a solid education will create rational thinkers instead of emotional loud mouths who, whenever they dont understand something, they either make shit up to not look stupid or shout loud enough so that their stupidity looks like confidence
This is actually false. I work at university as a reasearcher in mathematics, and some people still think that communism is the right political orientation. Education does not necessarily prevent BS.
>>
>>696646789
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>696658524
I've researched it, it's complete nonsense. Followed up just this summer with a nice notice tucked into my electricity bill - offering me the option to 'opt-out' of automatic enrolment into the 'renewable energy credit' system. Which is the back room trading system being set up to profit from the ignorant.

Trading credits back and forth (globally) doesn't count as actually reducing pollution. It's just a means to profit from it while showing on paper 'HEY we only polluted X tons this year vs last *cough* after we apply our carbon credits'

I'm not trolling you I'm just tired so I'm typing like a 12 year old. This will pass with my second cup of coffee. I also feel I'm right too after looking into it. So, a bit of both m8 to answer your questions.

I follow the money because I'm a chill dude like that.
>>
>>696646789
Progressives hate Donald Trump because they arent inbred, mouth breathing, sissy, faggots, who think "'Merica" is a reason to burn down half the world. Also we like low gas prices you fucking backwards backwater hick.
>>
File: mfw-uncut.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw-uncut.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>696659804
>feeling the bern
>>
>>696657401
planet and life in general survived lots of shit
species in particular did not

there are a few mass extinctions that almost ended all life on the planet, that will not be our case
we will only be destroying ourselves if we dont take care of some stuff
(whether we should decrease in number is a whole different subject)
>>
>>696659418
Yeh, thing is I was talking about climate change and how this needs rigorous actions to prevent a global catastrophe which we finally came to an agreement upon in Paris. The world needs this and every developed country wants this. Yet Trump doesn't because, yet again, he plays into the feels of his community who don't want to pay more for something they don't directly see any profit of. Shortsightedness is not a good thing.

And this point is immediately proven as the moment I talk about climate change, you talk about your countries policies to levy more taxes. Again, you directly see what it does for you now without looking at the bigger, long term picture.

So you think: "hey, they levy taxes for a carbon pollution reduction which doesn't really help. That clearly means nothing will ever help global warming. We should therefore stop any initiative to help counter global warming."
>>
SJWs hate him because their feelings are hurt. The establishment hates him because he won't be easy to control.
>>
>>696646789
Long Live the Socialist Revolution
>>
>>696646789
KYS
>>
>>696660603
The rest of the world hates him because he will be the leader of the most influential country in the world and he is a complete retard which will run the entire world into the shitter within his first and only term.
>>
>>696659804
Interestingly enough, most of the actual sissy faggots in the country like Hillary.
>>
>>696658524
151 volcanic eruptions from 2001 to end of april 2010.
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
File: 1465796594353.jpg (52KB, 966x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465796594353.jpg
52KB, 966x541px
they dumb
>>
>>696646789
I dislike him because his business practices or abysmal. He agrees to pay people to provide services for him and then renegotiated their deal to their disadvantage. He's already being sued for the little girls who danced and sang for him for Christ sake. Not only that but a short Google will show you that it's not unlike him to bully people into taking the short end of the stick or he'll keep them in court long enough to bankrupt them.

Not only that, I do believe that he is at least part-racist. It's hard to not believe that when he says these all encompassing phrases "The blacks love me," "the Muslims love me." That's in addition to the government going after his ass for refusing housing for PAYING black customers at a hotel joint he ran.

He will not be successful in navigation foreign affairs because his skin is too thin, I don't trust him with the nuclear football. Russia wants him to be president and that should say enough right there.

That whole trump college deal was fucking horrendous, and twisted as hell.

He plays off of people's emotions and is just stirring up people's hate and fear so they believe he's their savior.

When in reality, he's one of the corporate fat cats who leeches of the government through trade loop holes an dodges taxes like a Neo dodges bullets.

His fuckin wife will be a disgraceful First Lady, and only plays into the ideal that America is quickly becoming the set of the movie idiocracy. Only this time it's real.

/rant

Oh and fuck Clinton to, this election cycle sucks diseased moose wang.
>>
>>696660785
Nice bait retard
>>
>>696660925
who are you talking to?
>>
>>696660861
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>696660603
Mongoloids rarely are easy to control.
>>
File: trump_face08.jpg (174KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_face08.jpg
174KB, 1200x630px
>>696646789
I've hated that orange narcissistic douche-bag since well before he decided he wanted to play king of the world. He's the product of having everything handed to him on a silver platter all his life. He's a sleazy businessman and would make an even sleazier leader.

TLDR: he's a dick
>>
>>696660504
I could care less about taxes levied against me, personally. I just like to know what exactly they're for and how they're applied. After researching that, I call bullshit. I'm pointing out it's a for-profit fraud.

You can believe whatever you'd like I don't expect to convince you otherwise in a few paragraphs.

Political affiliations were not a factor in coming to my conclusions.
>>
>>696660603
>you hate him because your feelings are hurt!

I want this meme to die.

No, I hate him because he is

>a believer that vaccines cause autism and therefore a genuine threat to herd immunity across the US
>a terrible negotiator and an international joke which will destroy US influence overseas
>a jingoistic warlike idiot - as much as you guys love saying "we'll just fight x and win!" - diplomacy is always a better option and trump has made it clear that he's not into that
>deliberately appealing to the lowest common denominator
>a climate-change-denier (thinks it's a chinese hoax, lololol) which is blatantly ignoring the absolutley vast scientific consensus and seriously bodes badly for the US coastal states


I don't hate him because he said some nasty thing about megyn kelly or doesn't care about black people or transgender people or whatever. I think that him saying those things is stupid - but I don't care. I care about the long term stability of the country, and trump is many things, but "stable" is not one of them.
>>
>>696661139
Aww, did you get offended?
>>
Because do we REALLY want this THIS man to represent us? Do we really want to show all other countries "We ELECTED him by choice!"
>>
>>696649979
>a lot in Russia
and that's why Putin want Trump to win. Trump is his little bitch, and with him in the white house Putin is free to run amok in Yuropoor.
>>
>>696660886
Vulcanos have produced approximately 1% of the carbon emissions humans do:

https://www.skepticalscience.com/volcanoes-and-global-warming-intermediate.htm
>>
>>696646789
He is not racist, sexist etc

He is a strong male. One that was not controlled by the gynocentrism. Women hate him, so they have to end him.

BLM is distraction and divide and conquer.
>>
>>696661075

Newfag
>>
>>696661334
this

You americans might think this is a general election. It's not. In the eyes of the rest of the world, it's an IQ test.

And you're looking more and more like you're gonna be significantly sub-normal.
>>
File: trump_idiocracy.jpg (46KB, 599x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_idiocracy.jpg
46KB, 599x399px
>>696661334
The idiots and rednecks who think knowledge is bad do. They want to turn the USA into Idiocracy so they don't feel so inferior.
>>
>>696661236
I stated a fact. You mistake homosexuals for sissy, faggot, cocksplat wankers. GTFO 4chan and read a fucking book.
>>
File: troll-orverystupid.jpg (48KB, 634x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
troll-orverystupid.jpg
48KB, 634x475px
>>696661392
>>
>>696646789

I don't know about the US, I'm not from USA, but in eastern europe, in time of recent Russian aggression on Georgia and Ukraine, Trump's wiev's on USA's limited participation in NATO are perceived as pro-Putinistic, cowardly and opportunistic.

Trump said that members who do not contribute 2% of their income into NATO defences should not have a guarantee of US honoring its obligations. He mentioned Estonia. Estonia was probed by Russia during last two years, including many border violations, and an abduction of an estonian border control agent.

Many coutries feel betrayded, and in my opinion, rightfully so. We fought to liberate from communistic oppersion, to exit and dismantle the communistic block. In the 90's we saw USA as a land of democracy and freedom, and as a natural ally. And USA backed us, in compliance with its own anti-communist agenda. Now Russia is gaining its communist territories once again, by force. And Trump is overtly pro-russian.

I don't really understand, how Trump is a conservative candidate. If anything, he is a neo-communist ally. But I wouldn't go as far as ascribing him any persistent ideology.
>>
>>696661455
we didnt become #1 by giving a crap what other countries thought

not going to start by voting for a blatantly rigged candidate to pass your test
>>
File: 1465363277250.png (627KB, 657x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465363277250.png
627KB, 657x577px
>>696646789
traitors
>>
>>696661455
Good thing about the U.S. We don't look at any of you, you all look at us.
>>
>>696661213
Lets back the fuck up then. You were coming with these BS arguments about volcanoes. Gonna stop you right there with some facts this time: Volcanoes have emitted approx. 1% of human emissions: https://www.skepticalscience.com/volcanoes-and-global-warming-intermediate.htm

You say you write as 12 y/o cuz you're tired, but you also think like one. Political affiliations were not a factor in coming to your conclusions? What conclusions? That the way your country handles global warming now or that global warming is bs overall?

I therefore want to return to my original point:

>THING IS: a solid education will create rational thinkers instead of emotional loud mouths who, whenever they dont understand something, they either make shit up to not look stupid or shout loud enough so that their stupidity looks like confidence (<- Trump in a nutshell).

You clearly want to negate facts and go for the feel. This is what ruined every civilization ever.
>>
>>696661455
>>696661511
I mean really, he is very crude. He thinks he can get his "plans" done in an instant with no one to stop him, which is stupid and autistic as fuck. The rest of the world was thinking we were joking and gonna laugh off Trump. But now they probably think we're dumbasses since we're taking this seriously. Plus, he's a bit of an asshole and a smart ass. Do we need an asshole leader to represent us as a whole in the world?
>>
>>696661745
Actually Putin favors trump.
>>
File: 444576.png (175KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
444576.png
175KB, 600x450px
>>696661745
>>
>>696646789
>I'm writing a piece on how left-wing extremists make me cry
>seriously
>>
>>696661745
>I'm a huge faggot. please rape my face
>>
>>696662180
/thread
>>
>>696646789
there isn't, hence the chimp out.
>>
>>696649781
Yeah trump isn't a capitalist you moron. Capitalism is the free exchange of products and services between producers and consumers where everyone benefits and individual rights are respected. Because those rights are respected, no force is used for any part of the exchange.

Trump, therefore, is not a capitalist, because he is an advocate for using force to take people’s property against their will through eminent domain. Many times he refers to it as "wonderful".
>>
>>696661643
He is considered conservative because conservatives don't have a rational consistent ideology, the whole right wing is a romantic irony.
>>
File: Putin_approves.jpg (95KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Putin_approves.jpg
95KB, 1024x714px
>>696661905
>Actually Putin owns trump.

fixed
>>
>>696661356
Interesting link. Thanks
>>
>>696661705
>>696661797
hah
i love how fucking delusional you guys can be
us became the largest economy by allowing relative consistency to the free market, which means us "became #1" by giving tons of crap about what the world thinks about it
>>
>>696662662
Actually right wing is defined by the negation of the left wing in most countries. Most of the time it is said that there is 1 left wing and multiple right wings.
>>
>>696662993
Agreed. And when the sandniggers attack em, they'll cry for help
>>
>>696661818
>What conclusions?
That global warming is nothing more than a for-profit ruse.

How each country or group of countries chooses to handle the 'problem' with their 'solution' is something I have no control over. If/when I do, I try to resist it.

>a solid education will create rational thinkers

Educated by who, exactly? Cable TV?

I'm not shouting loudly. I told you to believe whatever you'd like, as I do. If it really is a problem you should examine their so-called solution a little more closely.

I know, I know. I totally dodged your volcano gotcha. We could go back and forth with sources all day. I'm leaving it at that.

You can lead a horse to water..
>>
>>696646789
Because they unironically believe that calling other people
>racists
>bigots
>nazis
>(something)phobic
is an actual argument and if they feel that you match with any of those lisyed above, you dont get to show your points
>>
>>696663145
Ask europoors about that one friendo
>>
>>696663256
>Educated by who, exactly? Cable TV?
A solid education means you are taught to question authority, check facts and make up your own damn mind. It isn't really a coincidence that people who watch FOX News are generally less informed than people who watch CNN (lol) or Last Week Tonight with Millhouse.

I know you are not shouting loudly. I'm simply pointing out that people who vote for Trump are generally people who have no regard for facts and truth but rather feel the feels and base judgement on that.

That is the center of the problem. As a result, we have debates over facts (how can you debate over facts really) on global warming even though it should be a debate on how to act on those facts.
>>
>>696663694
They're not about to elect Donald Fucking Trump though, support automatically won.
>>
>>696660928
suppressing conservative opinions is a good thing whereas being homophobic is a bad thing.
>>
>>696661236
Ask someone to read you anything by Tennessee Williams, Oscar Wilde, Jean Genet, or James Baldwin and then come back here when you've grown the fuck up.
>>
>>696664182
according to the liberal who can't even realize the logic flaw
>>
File: trump_float.jpg (78KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_float.jpg
78KB, 720x540px
>>696660928
Liberal as fuck here, but I have to say if some cake making bitch doesn't want to make a cake for gays or niggers he shouldn't have to. That is money coming out of his pocket. If he wants to go out of business let him. Land of the free and all that also means free to be an idiot and free to fail.
>>
>>696663256
>That global warming is nothing more than a for-profit ruse.

And BTW: you could change "global warming" in that sentence with everything else as that is basis for capitalism and therefore your countries foreign and domestic policy. I hope you understand that.
>>
File: trump_reviews.jpg (51KB, 640x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_reviews.jpg
51KB, 640x400px
>>696661877
>he's a bit of an asshole
the understatement of the year
>>
>>696664037
>it should be a debate on how to act on those facts.

They've come up with one already. Trading credits back and forth for profit.

If you believe that solves the problem, go right ahead and support it. I don't and never will.

>I'm simply pointing out that people who vote for Trump are generally people who have no regard for facts and truth but rather feel the feels and base judgement on that.
>generally

Again, political affiliations have nothing to do with what we're talking about unless your sole purpose is to assign and classify issues as left or right. I've never suffered from black and white thinking. Do you?
>>
>>696662961
it was really the first hit on Google, but np.
>>
His tax plan will bankrupt America, he changes his stance on everything, he talks down to his audience like they're in kindergarten (or maybe his vocabulary is really that sad)
>>
>>696664447
I do.

That's why I plan on making America great again. There's no alternative. Jill Stein? Total waste of a vote and something only a bernout would do.
>>
File: trump_speaks.jpg (63KB, 479x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_speaks.jpg
63KB, 479x459px
>>696664786
>he talks down to his audience like they're in kindergarten (or maybe his vocabulary is really that sad)
no his audience is really that stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
>>
File: 1466315963907.png (18KB, 668x521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466315963907.png
18KB, 668x521px
>>696657009
>Debt doesn't matter
Holy fuck, PLEASE don't vote.

Literally just use your brain and think logically, and you will realize how idiotic your statement was.
>>
File: 1469580510403.jpg (112KB, 825x631px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469580510403.jpg
112KB, 825x631px
>>
>>696664929
>the nonexistent times of the great america
>>
>>696650074
So... The solution to terrorism is to appease them? Good to know.
>>
>>696664735
>Again, political affiliations have nothing to do with what we're talking about unless your sole purpose is to assign and classify issues as left or right.

Well, I was talking about Trump and how he has no idea about a countries policy, tells blatant lies and feeds off fear. I'm also not trying to assign and classify issues as left or right.

What I am trying is to point out the connection between allowing mainstream media (ie FOX news) to be loud mouthed liars, biggots and dimwitted assholes who feed the better part of your country with bs and lies. And how this is possible as your citizens have been taught from a very early age that feeling feels as truth is just as right (if not better) than regarding facts as truth.

I dont want to talk about global warming, but you were posting such bs statements that I had to.

Nevertheless, I'll leave it at that. Gotta study for that last exam. Good luck to ya over there, you are going to need it next year.
>>
>>696646789
Best answer you will get long form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU
>>
>>696665253
>Good luck to ya over there, you are going to need it next year.

Kek we all will, we've got nukes and I'm voting for a madman
>>
File: 1458847427997.jpg (78KB, 634x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458847427997.jpg
78KB, 634x960px
>>696646789
He is to honest
>>
File: 1453262122704.jpg (55KB, 960x539px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453262122704.jpg
55KB, 960x539px
>>696661905
>>696662039
>>696662180
>>
>>
>>696665042
trump is erdodog of america

even the audiences are similar
>>
>>696665389
>He is to honest
top kek
>>
>>696665261
Thanks for Correcting the Record.
>>
>>696665130
OMFG

>Never said debt didnt matter
>Just said it isn't necessarily an indication for how the country is doing
>As if Obama could've done any better after the shit Bush got your country in

Please wipe the foam off your mouth, your rabies is showing.
>>
>>696665130
debt isn't necessarily bad
bad managed debt is bad
america usually doesn't have a problem with that in the long run
>>
File: trump_image.jpg (56KB, 600x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_image.jpg
56KB, 600x382px
>>696665411
Read what it says on the statue of liberty
also
our founders brought tons of niggers over here. Granted they were slaves, but still....now we're stuck with them.
>>
File: 1458214391271.jpg (150KB, 720x1008px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458214391271.jpg
150KB, 720x1008px
>>696665181
>>
>>696665384
kek I guess you're right

So please dont vote for the madman senpai <3
>>
File: all lives-1.jpg (521KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
all lives-1.jpg
521KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>696646789
Bernouts are brainwashed nazis tbh

Bernie video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRUmRYrRLY

Nazi video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7xkAT2hS58

topkek
>>
File: 1462464562512.jpg (31KB, 640x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462464562512.jpg
31KB, 640x628px
America is “expected” to go into the toilet with the rest of the Western countries via non-White immigration, multiculturalism, globalism and other scary things. To do otherwise would amount to self-preservation, but that’s apparently a sin.>>696665691
>>
>>696665839
I-I have to fam

I'd sooner write in my own name than vote for Shillery. This system is out of control
>>
>>696665917
>national socialism
>democratic socialism
>>
Real rhinos vote Trump
>>
File: 1468595438421s.jpg (13KB, 250x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468595438421s.jpg
13KB, 250x235px
If America was supposed to be a racial “melting pot,” why was every single one of America’s 118 founders White? There were no Blacks, no Browns, no Asians, no Indians.
>>
>>696666585
You MUST be aggressively autistic
>>
>>696667888
checked and what does aggressively autistic look like? i need a mental image
>>
>>696666585
>How can white people support or represent minorities without actually having the right amount of melanin
This is what BLM actually believes.
>>
File: obama-dealwithit.gif (295KB, 400x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obama-dealwithit.gif
295KB, 400x274px
>>696665956
>and other scary things
typical trump supporter. scared of the world. Better run out and get some more guns to protect yourself before Obama makes 'em all illegal
>>
File: trump_and_Friends.gif (129KB, 644x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_and_Friends.gif
129KB, 644x366px
>>696666585
>taking money from Saudi Arabia
>mfw

>Wealthy Muslims helped Donald Trump build his empire

http://qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html
>>
>>696649979
liar
>>
>>696668322
retard
>>
File: trump.jpg (978KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
978KB, 1500x1001px
>>
>>696646789
Basically he loves America, and libs hate America.
>>
>>696668396
faggot
>>
>>696650210
well can't argue with that. im now #mentallyhill
>>
File: trump13.jpg (129KB, 540x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump13.jpg
129KB, 540x706px
>>
File: trump6.jpg (563KB, 1000x920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump6.jpg
563KB, 1000x920px
>>
File: trump4.jpg (52KB, 659x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump4.jpg
52KB, 659x659px
>>
File: trump11.jpg (570KB, 1000x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump11.jpg
570KB, 1000x917px
>>
>>696646789
What a stupid ass question. No way you are faggot enough to be serious.

> implying conservacunts don't blindly follow and believe everything that Fox News and Trump (word of mouth) says at face value
>>
>>696646789
I'm not too big into politics,but I personally think he's just a piece of shit person,I really don't like any of these presidential candidate's tbh
>>
>>696646789
Can't speak for the left wingers, but rational adults, who base their decision on policy, not party or KNOW he is an idiot.
>>
>>696649781
Here's your tinfoil had and 10" dildo for you faggot ass
>>
>>696648496
Desensitized doesn't even have anything to do with it; they just make race an issue whenever they can whether or not it's relevant to the situation.

i.e. They call voter ID laws "racist" which makes as much sense as calling a toaster educated.
>>
File: 1465379263975.png (2MB, 3440x8656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465379263975.png
2MB, 3440x8656px
>>
>>696646789
you need more than that?
>>
>>696646789
Maybe the fact he said he would order US service men and women to commit war crimes, you faggot.
>>
>>696651353
You're fucking delusional. Typical conservacunt
>>
>>696668872
so many words
so much wrong
>>
>>696654314
Tell me how that feels when your "God" Trump loses the election
>>
>>696650210
That's not a statement I would have expected from Nigel Farage, but okay
>>
>>696646789
>instead of educating themselves
by listening to ONLY Trump or fox news like OP
>>
>>696669131
>Not a single argument
Kys
>>
>>696654857
The whole RNC was 100% about feelings and 0% about facts. Yet the conservacunts like to talk shit about how dems are all about people not getting their feelings hurt. Fuckin hypocrites, all of them
>>
>>696646789

if you're writing a paper, i can give you a real world reference.

i carry a susan b anthony dollar in my wallet. it's to remind me that women's opinions mean nothing to me. they can only parrot/repeat someone else's views. they do not have the capacity for original thought/concepts. this doesn't mean they're entirely worthless; this exact skill to conform to the attitudes and views of others is what makes them the best administrators, educators, mothers, etc but it does NOT mean that they can really think for themselves. the susan b anthony dollar is almost identical to a quarter and it was made as a joke to commemorate woman's suffrage but the reason i carry one is because i see a woman's opinion--especially in politics--to be 1/4 of what a man's is.
>>
>>696646789
>niggers don't belong here, they are all rapist murderers
>i'm not racist though because i love watermelon
Because he's a lying Kremlin puppet. But because republicans can't remember more than 10 seconds at a time they're unable to remember that he changes opinions whenever the wind changes direction. Republicans have been brainwashed by years and years of retarded conspiracy theories pumped out from RT and Alex Jones, so now 9-11 truthers and what not shows up in droves to Trump rallies.

All Russian interests are dependent on Trump, American interests will be ignored.

Because of resources, USA and Russia can't both be the dominating power, therefore, USA has spent years building cooperation from countries all over the world. Trump wants to terminate this cooperation, and remove the military bases surrounding Russia. They surround Russia for a reason.

The result will be Russia will get free reigns to do whatever the fuck they want, and conspiritards have been convinced that it is in their own interest that Russia takes over USA's role. At the same time US will retreat from the international sphere through Trump's isolationist policies.

You should be weary of a candidate who's supported by every enemy of your country. Odds are he doesn't have USA's best interest in mind.

So if you want US to be insignificant, then sure, go ahead.
>>
>>696669564
this guy right here
topkek
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>696646789
>why does BLM exist?
>>
File: 1469509574753.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469509574753.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>696669314
I'll accept it and continue to laugh at the absurdity of the whole system

If that did happen I'd like to hear from the other side how it feels to slide down the long, crooked shaft of shillery and her pre-paid circus
>>
>>696669514
not enough time/space to dispute every one.
#7 shows you are an idiot though
>he got bankrupted
Written by a third grader
so you "win" via filibuster.
>>
>>696646789
He doesn't abide by the rules of Political Correctness. Other than that, I have no idea. He's obviously a democrat in disguise helping them win their election. Conservatives are the ones who should hate him. He's not going to build a wall, he's not going to shrink the gov't, and most of all he's securing a win for the biggest criminal in our political system. And this isn't some crazy conspiracy theory, Hildog and Trump are tight as fuck. He's given a lot of money to their foundation and they hang out plenty. Also Trump said in an old interview he would run Republican even though he isn't one.

BLM is just a spawn from affirmative action and welfare. These programs (socialism) don't work for longevity or increased quality of life for next generations. Now we have a society of entitled blacks who use the general reason of racism for all of their problems and demand the gov't fix it.
>>
File: 1194640039530.jpg (83KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1194640039530.jpg
83KB, 704x396px
>>696646789
>why does BLM exist?
>I'm writing a piece on how left-wing extremists are retarded for taking the news and word-of-mouth at face value instead of educating themselves
Irony overload. Even if you disagree with Liberalism, you'd surely know why BLM if you actually educated yourself. It's not like it's hard to find articles on BLM's opinions. Yet, you never read a single one, instead you come to /b/ (!!!!) of all places to find your "reliable information".

You might as well give up on writing that piece, as it will be a load of horse shit.
>>
>>696670096
still no argument other than ad hominem
great going you stupid liberal
>>
File: 1198185562280.png (39KB, 356x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1198185562280.png
39KB, 356x354px
>>696646789
>doesn't know why BLM exists, because he never educated himself
>>
>>696651353
If you could destroy Mexico in a few days. Then why is isis a problem?
>>
>>696651702
Wow...here it is people. The deffinition of a strawman argument.
>>
>>696646789
He's a puppet for the right wing ruling elite (facists) which opposes the left wing ruling elite (authoritarians)
>>
>>696670951
because amerifats are delusional
they say america was great and their army is so powerful without knowing about the gulf war, bay of pigs or even iraq war
they dont realize all the powerful america shit is nothing but propoganda to keep the rich people inside america

america is nothing but a country that rich people make profits over
>>
>>696654261
I get that hillary is shit. But in what way would you be doomed if she got in?
>blissfully ignorant foreigner
>>
>>696651082
Niggers gonna nigg.
>>
>>696668493
mongoloid
>>
>>696648496
>not realizing that there are 1.5 billion muslims, but only about 80 000 at most.
ISIS is inspired by Islam, but by ostracizing every muslim in the world, you're radicalizing even more youths. It's a strategic tool to keep the fighting opposition as small as possible. Terrorists attack civilian targets to recruit. They want you to hate muslims, because then more muslims will join their side.

I don't agree with Islam on anything, it's a shit religion, but I do have a brain, and I'm not an over emotional twat, so I can recognize strategies that are beneficial.

ISIS isn't very popular in the muslim world, it's like WBC among christians. The more muslims that are on our side and wants to distance themselves from ISIS, the less people are likely to commit terrorist attacks.
>>
File: trump_con_do.jpg (76KB, 640x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_con_do.jpg
76KB, 640x400px
>>696646789
he's a shady businessman....and not even a very good one

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/07/26/loser-donald-trump-ordered-to-pay-300000-by-judge-in-florida-lawsuit/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
>>
>>696670607
>still no argument other than ad hominem

Oh its the guy who learned what "ad hominem" was last week.
>great going you stupid liberal
Not a "liberal"
Proof I'm stupid: I'm not voting for Trump.
Here's an arguement to make you happy"
#1
>refute their statement by saying "if he were racist, would he be getting the highest number of minority votes..."
He polled 0 (thats ZERO) among african americans in Ohio last week.
I graduated high school a long time ago, but if I remember correctly ZERO is not a high number.
I'm sure you will "correct" me though
>>
>>696651462
*FAGGOT*

*/FAGGOT*
>>
>>696646789
> taking the news at face value
my fucking sides
>>
>>696671743
>google Ohio Trump Poll
Donald Trump erases Hillary Clinton's lead in Ohio
You are stupid.
>>
>>696671743
still no other argument other than texas sharpshooting

you leftists really dont know how to think rationally do you
>>
>>696669558
>Literally the stupidest shit I've ever read
>>
>>696672006
>Donald Trump erases Hillary Clinton's lead in Ohio
>You are stupid.
so, ignore the part of "minority voters" in my reply to: >>696668872

then insult
Yup, you are 12.
>>
>>696671445
nigger
>>
File: 1458692489032.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458692489032.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
Republicans and Democrats are members of the same corrupt club of blood-sucking parasites, the action arm of the corporations, Wall Street, the Israeli lobby, and those who want the US to control the world at any cost except, of course, to them. They are panicked at the rise of someone who might put first the interests of America. Better Hillary, a fellow parasite, than Trump, who isn’t.
>>
File: 1455618876588.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455618876588.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>696672364
>>
File: Publican Troll.jpg (133KB, 768x778px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Publican Troll.jpg
133KB, 768x778px
>>696672206
A: not a leftist
B: wtf is texas sharpshooting
C: disputed your arguement on #1 here:
>>696668872
but I guess reading is hard for you.
I'll post a picture to help you understand
>>
File: 1469597777487.jpg (374KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469597777487.jpg
374KB, 1024x1007px
>>696672318
>"minority voters"
>>
>>696672639
>what is google
>how to google the texas sharpshooter fallacy
>why just 1 statistic doesn't make dispute any argument
why are you so stupid
>fucking libtard cuck
>>
>>696672770
Oh no. not a meme!
You win.
>>
>>696672888
>why just 1 statistic doesn't make dispute any argument
WHAT?
And I'm stupid.
>fucking libtard cuck
insults to "win" argument = stupid
>>
>>696672944
wasnt him, just a driveby shitpost
>>
>>696673343
yeah i guess thats my bad not clearly stating it because you are pretty stupid

your point doesnt change or mean anything
he lost blacks in ohio(which are known to be democrats)
just one state
also blacks =/= all minorities
yes you are pretty fucking stupid
at least less stupid now that you are finally learning stuff
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 217x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 217x272px
Emails got me like
>>
File: 01--.jpg (125KB, 936x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01--.jpg
125KB, 936x708px
>>696673725
>>
>>696673592
not "he lost to blacks" HE POLLED ZERO. So he is not polling high with minorities.
that was the counterpoint / argument to #1
>>696668872

are you really this dense, or just a troll?

of course my point doesn't mean anything to you.
you are incapable of reasoning.
heres what you are good at:
stupid, stupid, cuck libtard, trump is great, stupid b/c my point is right.
>>
>>696674329
>still not knowing what texas sharpshooter is
does 1 poll mean he is not favored by minorities in the whole america? or is it just your wishful thinking?

first learn how to make arguments without logical fallacies, than start talking you stupid, stupid, cuck libtard.
>>
>>696674617
obviously you are a child.
done with you
>>
>>696668872
LOL, when trump supporters need a guide on how to debate.. Have fun as the laughing stock of the world
>>
>>696674988
maybe.

we dont want the snack truck of diversity to drive through our holiday celebrations, we'll take our chances thanks
>>
>>696674984

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-minority-vote/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-track-win-black-votes-republican-candidate-since-1960/

typical dumbass libtard

run away when your arguments are just mindless blabbering
>>
>>696674988
trump supporters need a guide how to wipe their ass. I mean the ones not still in diapers
>>
>>696674988
>>696675394
still no intelligible counter arguments to those points

and than wondering why libtard is a word

fucking libtards
>>
It's because he wants to fuck his daughter....and his wife is a model
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75KB, 850x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75KB, 850x598px
>>696675222
>mung
>>
File: 1465800992765.jpg (112KB, 1202x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465800992765.jpg
112KB, 1202x810px
>>
>>696675222
>lifezette
>the gateway pundit

lmfao you are a joke

>>696675631
muh strawman
>>
>>696646789
Because he's a puppet candidate for Putin?
>>
File: 1465792657533.jpg (46KB, 312x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465792657533.jpg
46KB, 312x348px
>>696676303
Thanks for Correcting the Record.
>>
>>696661353
This.
>>
>>696676135
are you trying to say the data on said articles is wrong or is it just a hopeless attempt of strawman?
>>
>>696676407

If Hillary is so bad for this country, why is Russia helping Trump?

Russia has no love for America, so logically they would assist the candidate that would do the most harm to it.
>>
>>696676494
data's bullshit. Quinnipiac finds 1% of black voters will vote for Trump. far cry from 40%. SurveyUSA's poll is an outlier, with an additional margin of error at roughly +-10%

not to mention if you read those rags you're a fucking moron
>>
>>696676407
Putin is less afraid of Trump than he is of Hillary, or Putin owns Trump already. Either way Trump is a losing option for America.
>>
>>696670951
It's hard to destroy an enemy when the enemy has no nation, terrorists constantly change with in time and can integrate anywhere, a nation is a fucking nation dude
>>
>>696646789
Fuck man more bots
thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill Shill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shillShill shill shill gtfo thrump shill
>>
>>696648496
Isis fighters are made up of islamic extremists aiming for the destruction of western civilization and pushing for the caliphate. But, they also worship allah and praise the muslim religion. Therefore making them muslims. A temporary ban on muslims would mearly ensure that isis fighters will have a harder time getting into the country and setting a fucking bomb off somewhere. How dense do you have to be to not understand this? Its not racism, its simply keeping a group of people who statistically have a higher chance of walking into a crowded area with a fucking bomb vest on.
>>
>>696677020
Provide one concrete source linking Russia to the Trump campaign or you're full of shit.
>>
>>696646789
He's a compulsive liar, and delusional sociopath, he's dangerous to have in office.
>>
>>696678182
Hillary is as well so that's a wash.
So your next point?
>>
>>696677818
Paul Manafort
>>
>>696678424
>But hillary is bad too
What's your point shitfag?
>>
>>696648496
Yeah, ISIS is completely Muslim. Do you even know what letters in ISIS stand for?

The ISIS is shunned by many Muslims still like WBC is shunned by Christians. The big difference is WBC is going against what Jesus taught while other Christains are, and ISIS is following Mohammed while the ISIS haters aren't.

So...
Follow Jesus = Christain. WBC doesn't, so not really Christian.
Follow Mohammed = Muslim. ISIS does, so they are Muslim.
>>
>>696650321
>>696652468
>so what we get a war we will beat them anyway hurdur hur dur

Typical murican
>>
>>696678182
His lies are so obvious that you don't need to fact check them. He's a parody of politicians.

From that perspective he's less dangerous than Hillary.
>>
>>696678441
>Ukraine

Weak. I said concrete. I know you're trying to Correct the Record and I want to help you do so.

Provide a solid link between RUSSIA, directly, and the Trump campaign.

Distant, loose and vague associations friend of a friend don't count. If you're going to make such an assertion surely you can provide a direct link.

I'll wait
>>
File: Trumpy_boo_boo.webm (3MB, 1236x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trumpy_boo_boo.webm
3MB, 1236x734px
now he's even trying to rip-off the Cringy Girls

http://reverbpress.com/politics/trump-rips-off-little-kids-no-end-to-greed/
>>
>>696678697
You're literally retarded
>>
BLM is pissed off poverty people, poverty causes higher crimes, higher crimes mean more guns in citizens hands and more cops patrolling those areas,
>>
>>696661877
Asshole as leader? Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.
>>
Hatred of Trump has more to do with IQ than alignment on left vs right.
More than anything, it depends on how much value you give to politics, decision making and structure.

If you truly feel that decision between a shit throwing ape and a seasoned politician is one that needs to be explained to you, then it likely can't be put to words that'd get through to you. You orbit trajectory where " Trump is cool cuz he takes shit from no1 lol".
>>
File: trump_derp05.jpg (124KB, 1162x872px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_derp05.jpg
124KB, 1162x872px
>>696678697
>His lies are so obvious that you don't need to fact check them
true

>he's less dangerous than Hillary.
mega-derp
>>
>>696678821
Paul Manafort was advisor for yanukovych who was putin's puppet and fled to Rostov in russia. So that's pretty solid for you if Trump doesn't mind to be affiliated with such people
>>
>>696654627
Prove evolution.
Not a single "missing link" has been found. Odd because human live in premoniches prefect for leaving fossils (not to mention caves we used a shelter).
Evolution is a good theory. Go read the book--> Darwin origins of species.

Tl;dr
All just theory.
>>
>>696678960
pretty much this. If you don't understand shit about politics and think that someone "coming in to shake up the system" is going to do more good than harm, then clearly your choice is made for you.
>>
>>696650074
>Mexico may start war with us if he doesnt cool his act.

All the more reason to put up a wall.
>>
>>696677818
learn2globalpolitics
>>
>>696648496
>since we browse 4chan

Holy fuck that cringe.

Btw i fucking despise religion and isis is most certainly the result of a society forced to abide by religious law. Believing that an omnipotent creator is giving you free reign to kill infidels absolutely is their motive to do what they do without remorse. And i dont label myself as a leftist, i have my own ideas and dividing people will only result in chaos. So fuck you.
>>
>>696646789

we hate trump because when hilary becomes president she will allow everyone into the country for a better opportunity, and she also will finally end the rape culture of our patriarchal society

also hilary will make sure that single moms do not have to work just to support their children, that is unjust and unfairly affects african americans
>>
>>696679078
He always worked for Regan and George H.W. Bush too.

Provide a direct link, not BS media talking points. Loose associations mean nothing.

Do you know why you can't find another one after I've asked twice? There is no link and you're full of shit.
>>
>>696679252
There will be no wall even if he's elected. Trump just bullshits stupid recucklicans. President is not a monarch to make decisions without resistance.
>>
>>696650074
> This man is creating a atmosphere where assholes can throw a shitfit because they see a black guy or a gay dude in public.
Obama has created THAT situation now, faggot.
> Theres the possibility will be another 9/11 because he'll mouth off to one of the middle east countries
Bush had the balls to stand up to them and we didn't have daily terrorist attacks. Obama has been trying to be nice, and people are getting slaughter daily in the US and elsewhere because he can't handle it.

> Mexico may start war with us if he doesn't cool his act.
The President of Mexico told him to fuck off, then apologized when he realized Trump was the nominee. Mexico won't do shit.

> then theres the huge fact that we will be the laughingstock of the world for electing a man who has no political background and is a failure at his carreer to the commander in chief
i.e. Obama, he had shit experience going into office, and is opening mocked by other world leaders. Bush was far more respected worldwide, and likewise, no one may even 'like' Trump but he'll damn well be shown respect.

> And he's gonna raise taxes
Compare tax plans and plan effects of all candidates or even all the previously axed nominees as well. The only ones that would ever raise taxes were Hillary and Bernie. Do some research before making ignorant twat statements
>>
https://discord.gg/ejnxE
>>
>>696646789
if you stopped arguing about your feelings, emails and racism and looked at their policies side by side it's no contest, trump looks like shit everytime.
>600 billion to deport Americans that would be benifical if they were legalized.
>disband EPA
>deregulating energy sector will bring fuel prices down
>multi billionaire pays same tax rate as plumber making $150,001 a year
>Verizon pays same tax rate as mom and pop stores
>abolish estate tax
>35% tariff on China
>DENIES CLIMATE CHANGE
I could go on for a long while without even touching how shitty trump is as a person.
Trump is a terribly inept candidate and you have to be retarded to rationalize voting for him.
>>
>>696679547
see
>>696668579
>>
>>696648496
They have a lower bar for what counts as racism
>translation: I'm white, I don't get offended when they call mexican immigrants rapist
>>
>>696665188
we're killing hundreds of their civilians every month. we installed dictators in their lands since the 50s. going there and killing more will make them like us? we should bring more bases back home and work on defense, not "preemption" that will kill innocents anyway... It's hardly appeasement
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
180KB, 750x1334px
>>696650074
Acutaly it says right on his website he is going to have the biggest tax cuts since the Great Depression.
That's the problem.
>>
>>696679698
You mean illegal aliens? Way to go defending criminals.
>>
>>696679698

translation: You cannot call a rapist a rapist if he is black, hispanic, or any other minority to which we libs ascribe a special status, you can only refer to such a person as a "temporarily enraged sexually frustrated individual"
>>
>voting for a science denier
>>
File: 1461160709148.jpg (99KB, 540x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461160709148.jpg
99KB, 540x530px
>>696649073
2badass4me
>>
>>696646789
They literally do this every four years. EVERY Republican candidate is Literally Hitler. Bush planned to round up non Christians and put them in camps. Romney gave people cancer. McCain was a vicious warmonger who would reinstate the draft and launch World War III. Et fucking cetera.

They're consumed with hatred. They are so fucking certain that they and their policies are the ultimate good that whoever opposes them must be evil, and the opposing champion must be the embodiment of evil. Which is funny, because their relativistic moral system doesn't allow for the existence of evil in the first place: see their total unwillingess to apply such a label to Islamism.

What it boils down to is that opposing them is morally wrong. Which is diagusting.
>>
File: pedodrumph.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pedodrumph.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
>>696646789
>>
>>696679837
He means undocumented Americans
>>
>>696650074
Lol
>>
>>696679889

do you mean the science of taking actual temperature observations and adjusting them to fit an agenda-fueled model of non-reality? that science?
>>
>>696679637
Wew lad nice response, worthy of stupid recucklican
>>
>>696679633
> same tax rate
You do realize that a rate doesn't actually mean the same amount of money right? The same rate may be 10%, but 10% of millions is a fuckton more than 10% of $150,001.

Climate change is a fucking scam too, but given that you believe in it so, your probably too brainwashed to hear the truth or understand the science that even says it's retarded.
>>
>>696679197
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

you're a deluded fuckwit
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 73



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.