[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

This pic was on Facebook and now I'm extremely confused

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 56

This pic was on Facebook and now I'm extremely confused
>>
That's what you get for being a faggot on Facebook
>>
File: 1467883102311.jpg (10KB, 228x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467883102311.jpg
10KB, 228x223px
about your sexuallity?

you've come to the right place
>>
>>696524069
No I'm bi I love sucking dick. I don't understand if it's pro Republican or anti black lives matter.
>>
Oh, it's just an appeal to identity politics.
>>
>>696523891
one party says "the best wins" and the other says "affirmative action hiring is our thing"
>>
>>696523891
Damn, is he handsome.
>>
>>696524169
Neither, dumbass
>>
>>696523891
It's not that Republicans don't want more black people - it's that black people don't usually end up being Republican.

>Protip: I'm not a Republican

This is insuating that Republicans are biased against blacks when there is just an extreme shortage of them on there side.

It's like the STEM argument with women.
>>
>>696524345
/thread
>>
>>696524169
Republicans mostly have white interns
but oppose BLM saying "All lives matter"

Democrats have diverse interns, and support BLM. That's the point.
>>
>affirmative action
>Most blacks tend to be democrats
>I see no Asians
>13% blacks in us population while the pic is 50% black
>Was probably taken in Detroit or whatever
>Cherry picked image
>Why is the ugliest chic the one holding the the camera?
>>
>>696524345
Please, tell me about how the people in that picture were picked. The process sounds interesting - how'd they find the best?
>>
>>696524464
>shortage on their side
Sounds like grounds for reaching out. Shouldn't they be looking for black interns? I mean, it is an educational position.
>>
well.. if you want interns that work.. than yeah you would pick whites.. niggers dont work
>>
>>696525651
Especially our president. He does fuck all, am I right?
>>
>>696524464
Wow, good point!
There's not a lot of black people in the KKK either. I wonder why?
>>
>>696525238
not through affirmative action hiring
>>
>now lets get all the blacks to the front thanks
>>
>>696525897
>There's not a lot of black people in the KKK either. I wonder why?

>False Equivalency

For the same reason there aren't a lot of white people in the Black Panther Party :^)
>>
republicans hire based on merit and intellect.

democrats hire niggers who will give out free shit to get more votes
>>
>>696525857
well he did over double the national debt.

so i guess thats something
>>
>>696525897

Get the fuck off this site and go back to reading buzz feed you incompetent fuck.
>>
>>696525131
/thread
>>
>>696523891

If you randomly scoop up a bunch of Americans, the diversity will look rather like pic 1 than pic 2.

Pic 2 only represents inner city diversity.
>>
>>696526025
Don't get your titties in a bundle just because sometimes businesses have to do what's best for society instead of what's best for profit. It's no different than telling them to dump waste in some place that isn't a public beach. Both are regulations for the sake of the general population.
>>
File: 1469526276116 (1).jpg (573KB, 994x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469526276116 (1).jpg
573KB, 994x1200px
etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let's all devote ourselves faithfully to our good masters and mistresses
>>
too many black people in the democrats picture, if they are 13% of the population, 60% black intern means they are favouring backs unfairly.
>>
>>696526516
>It's best for society to hire worthless employees.
Spoken like a true democuck.
>>
>>696523891
look at that front monkey, mother ape in the right picture.
Even in Germany we are now getting these subhuman "beings" forcefully injected into university.
>>
>>696526516
no. one is a regulation for the sake of the environment and general population, one is for the sake of anyone who isn't white
>>
>>696523891
putting all the black people in the front to act like they are full of nigers
>>
>>696526498
America is only 60% white, and thats mostly because of young baby boomers.

Among young people whites are already a minority (there were more non-white than white babies this year alone, and thats not even counting undocumented).

What does seem to be massively missing is beaners, since they will be the majority soon
>>
For extra giggles, post the photo of the board of directors of the NRA next to the editorial board of the Huffington Post.

(Spoiler: the first is mixed black/white, male/female; the second is all rich white women)
>>
>>696526719
If you actually count it's about 15-20% black people in the picture, dipshit
>>
>>696526719
naw homie, they all got there legitimately through hardwork in afterschool programs and aspiring rap careers
>>
>>696523891
One party hires according to the merit of the job applicant, the other based on race and identity politics. Guess who's the racist.
>>
>>696526316
The U.S. government’s debt owed to the public has more than doubled. It is now more than $13.6 trillion, an increase of 116 percent since Obama first took office.

And the debt also has grown dramatically even when measured as a percentage of the growing economy, from 52 percent of gross domestic product at the end of fiscal year 2009 to just under 74 percent at the end of fiscal 2015, according to the most recent estimate by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
>>
>>696525857
He doesn't do shit except encourage niggers to riot
>>
>>696523891
Uhm, I'm not American, but I prefer the picture on the left. It's more to my liking, it's brighter and all that.
>>
>>696523891
that's a lot of niggers
>>
>>696526763
>worthless
Spoken like a true racist. Did you think you were making a good point? Talking like that will only be rejected out of hand.
>>
>>696525238
They probably hire a bunch of people for a trial period and then let the incompetent and unmotivated go.
>>
>>696526954
>nigger in charge spends 8 years borrowing endlessly giving out free shit to all the other niggers

what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>696526815
Are you kidding? Decreasing the socioeconomic gap between whites and non whites will improve the lives of everyone. It reduces crime and improves productivity.
>>
File: hahadumbass.jpg (407KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hahadumbass.jpg
407KB, 1200x1200px
this nigga
>>
>>696523891
Found the nigger

Idk what these subhuman democrats are complaining about
>>
>>696527277
>taking lots of money from whites via taxes and giving it to criminality prone niggers and illegal mexicans and moving said minorities into white neighborhoods will improve the lives of whites
>>
>>696523891
On the left side you have the Right party. Cos they're right. On the other side, the Dindu party. Useless niggers trying to get free shit.
>>
File: 1465301520344.jpg (74KB, 640x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465301520344.jpg
74KB, 640x451px
>>
They're fine
>>
>>696526954
Not to mention the fact that he lied about pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan and now the good for nothing nigger is paving the way for the invasion of Syria.
>>
File: 1465301205719.jpg (130KB, 560x726px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465301205719.jpg
130KB, 560x726px
>>
File: 1465301393405.jpg (428KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465301393405.jpg
428KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 1465302383455 (1).jpg (395KB, 1134x993px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465302383455 (1).jpg
395KB, 1134x993px
>>
>>696526709
> .6
Look at their Black Population, Duh,
> .7
What is "Suicide Forests", "Mt. Fuji", Japanese makes make up the largest Suicide demographic
> .8
Media is found to be an outlet for aggressive and debased tendencies. By not giving people an outlet you actually increase the chances of people acting on their base desires.
> .9
Completely unfounded, The number one Economy in The world is Western
> .10
Seven Samurai, Journey to the west, Sun Tzu's Art of War, Not to mention countless tales of Japanese Military and Civilian personnel commuting Ritual suicide, Chinese generals and criminals being forced to commit suicide, stories about Mongolian warlords and South China Sea pirates etc.
>.11
Mongolia invaded every country in the known world at one point, Japan invaded every country in Asia that they could reach. Specifically they DID stage a false flag event in Manchuria, which was the effective beginning of WWII in Asia.
>.12
B8, Abrahamic religion isn't the force stoping bioengineering. You'd know that if you knew jack shit about bioengineering.
>>
>>696527162
>probably
The point is no one here actually knows, so arguments like:
>one party says "the best wins" and the other says "affirmative action hiring is our thing"

are full of shit. There is no evidence showing that affirmative action has anything to do with the picture's demographics.

If people want to shit talk affirmative action, let's talk about actual known cases of affirmative action.
>>
>>696527857
Liberals love niggers until they find one thats republican, then he's instantly an uncle tom, uneducated, traitorous sellout
>>
>>696525490
Maybe they don't care about what race you are unlike the dems and their political plantation
>>
File: 1469524408621.jpg (706KB, 1035x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469524408621.jpg
706KB, 1035x1200px
etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Only Asian lives matter so Let's devote ourselves faithfully to our good masters and mistresses
>>
>>696525897
Oh no this anon is retarded. I hope they fix you anon.
>>
Just accured to me, every guy on the left side of the picture is wearing a suit, while one 1 guy on the right is wearing a suit... and he just happens to be in front.
>>
>>696527682
Yeah, turns out he's not much of a democrat. I think that's why so many people are gravitating towards the extreme left (Bernie Sanders supporters). Meanwhile, diehard republicans are finally recognizing that they have a dying political party/position.
>>
>>696527505
>criminality prone niggers and illegal mexicans
Yes, keep ignoring the root of the issue. Never ask why some groups are prone to criminal activities - just assume it's genetics and point your finger. I'm sure that will solve everything.
>>
>>696526516
Affirmative action was shown to be bullshit but the one thing it did was show businesses that there are hard working blacks out there. These days businesses hire the best. It's not white peoples fault that after affirmative action went away that the blacks still felt more entitled than hard working and now it's back to mostly whites getting the positions that actually require skill.
>>
File: ok.png (3MB, 2872x3008px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok.png
3MB, 2872x3008px
>>696523891
ooooooooook, so? we know that they are stupid
>>
>>696526926
This. I've never met a black guy(hard working or lazy) that didn't have an aspiring rap career
>>
>>696523891
>another reason to be a republican
>>
>>696525490
They reach out to ANY interested. To specifically reach out to 1 race of people is the very definition of racism; it shows preference/favortism to one group based solely on skin color and thus excludes or shuns others based on their skin color.
>>
>>696528578
>blacks still felt more entitled than hard working
Or maybe things went back to the way they were because things went back to the way they were? Those hard working people are still out their, and more need to be cultivated. That's where affirmative action failed. This is a matter for education, not job selection practices.
>>
>>696528842
>They reach out to ANY interested
According to who, you? Because that's not what the demographics show. I tend to listen to data over anons.
>>
>>696527157
Not him but what if a white employee is worthless? Does that still make the statement less true? If whites are applying in masse and have extraordinary resumes and a black guy has no education, work history, or skills, why should the company hire the black guy. Now reverse the roles. It works the same way.
>>
meh, it's all shit...nothing really ever changes. nearly everyone is drinking/selling the koolaid no matter the bobblehead.

of course, why would it change? the vast majority of humans are entitled, ignorant, selfish, vain, dumb, etc. niggers
>>
>>696524345
yeah, obv. the republicans is doing the affirmative action hiring. fucking scared ass white people "oh noz the blacks are taking over better hire white ppl" fucking disgusting
>>
>>696527745
kek
/thread
>>
>>696523891

> Republicans hire americans
> Democrats hire illegals, h1b1's, and niggers
>>
>>696523891
I never realized how much Democrats hate Asians...
Wow!
Thanks Facebook!
>>
>>696523891
>now I'm extremely confused

How?
>>
>>696529026
There is no motivation too, despite there being good reasons to. That's why affirmative action came into being. It failed however, because people couldn't respect it and it did nothing for those it helped in the long run. The focus should have been on education.
>>
>>696528863
Possible. But most of those hard working blacks have jobs. The education you speak of needs to happen in early(elementary) education. Turn the majority of black males away from rap careers and drug dealing and make them fully believe that the more education and work ethic they have the more likely they are to succeed in life and, some would say most importantly, less likely to get shot by the police.
>>
>>696527986
You are wrong. Look, if negros are over represented in this sample, then there are two reasons why this could be:

A) Negros are inherently better at the job at hand or

B) Affirmative action was taken.

Now look at comparable fields of work, for example journalism, publishing and media. How are negros represented there? They are underrepresented compared to the general public, where they stand at ~13%.

In other fields, north east Asians are over represented, for example software engineering, because they are inheretnly well suited for these jobs.

In sports, negros ore over represented compared to the general public, again, because they are inherently well suited for these jobs.

Now the position of "they were hired according to merit" is substantially weakened, because you'd have to now show, why working for the Democrats is in such a great way different from comparable fields and why exactly here negros have an inherited advantage compared to other ethnicities.
>>
>>696523891

It was Huffington Post that originally made any mention of the "diversity" in Paul Ryans photo..

Pic related.
>>
>>696529807
>there are two reasons why this could be
C) They were selected for some relevant event
D) They're volunteers who live near by
E) They know each other and took a picture for themselves
F) The picture was framed to show the democratic party's diversity

The list goes on, so I stopped reading your post there.
>>
>>696530200
And they're all probably voting for Hillary Clinton's vagina
>>
>>696523891
LYNCH THOSE NIGGERS
>>696524063
>>
File: 1469415066760.jpg (70KB, 500x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469415066760.jpg
70KB, 500x490px
>>696523891
They cropped out the Muslim suicide bomber
>>
>>696527745
He's bought these two
>>
>>696530278
Your points C to F might be true, but then the whole narrative of "democrat mastaas be goods to us blacks" vs. "republicans are raciss, dawg" goes out the window, WHICH WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD YOU INBREED NIGGER.
>>
>>696531084
My point is not defined by the OP, and no amount of caps will change that.
>>
>>696531395
No no, you're a nigger now. Shut up and get back in the fields
>>
File: IQ.jpg (46KB, 791x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IQ.jpg
46KB, 791x520px
>>696531395
So you just join in on random threads and write stuff with no connection to the topic?

Wow, lad. The average IQ of 80 of your people is truly showing...
>>
>>696531819
Your hostility towards me says a lot. If we were talking in person, I doubt you'd have any.

Still, your narrative for the democratic party's motives when dealing with blacks is pretty skewed. Sure, votes are nice, but their argument isn't only getting votes from black people. It speaks to anyone who finds value in closing our culture gap - the same culture gap which has led to increased violence and decreased employment in black communities. The same culture gap which is perpetuated by nothing more than naivete like yours.

Now you'd be hostile to me in person.
>>
>>696532085
I respond to point which are loosely connected to the OP, and in doing so create new points. That's how threads work. Welcome to /b/ - average IQ of icanhascheezeburger.
>>
>>696529783
didnt work for the black mental health therapist in miami. best part, cop says "i don't know" why i shot you...
>>
>>696525131
> Was probably taken in Detroit

Steps of the US Capitol Building. You fail at Civics.
>>
>>696533368
lol, I had the same thought, but the scaffolding through me off.
>>
>>696523891
I'm going with the white party, I hate niggers just look at them
>>
>>696523891
what's with the non white hiring by the democrats, looks like they are playing favoritism to dark skinned kids.
>>
>>696532644
This means you are incapable of having a conversation. If the topic is X and someone brings up points supporting non-X and in your head you are _actually arguing point Y_, so all the arguments for non-X are irrelevant now, then why would anyone want to talk to you in the first place?

It's like you and a friend meet to play tennis, then you shoot the ball into the net and scream "GOOOOAAAAL!" and act as if you just scored a point. Then the other guy says: "Wtf are you talking about, we were playing tennis." And then you say: "I play games which are loosely connected to tennis, and in doing so create new games. That's how sports work."

This is literally how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>696532433
Not hostile, no. You're at least speaking in coherent sentences and attempting to use reason, so we'd still be amicable. Im not even the person you were talking to originally, i just agree with him.

Now, about your points: the only way to close that culture gap is to actually breed all diversity out of existence. As in, make everyone part of the same culture. This is literally impossible, though social media is a promising avenue for this (horrifying) end. I say it's impossible because there are simply too many people sepearated by too great a distance to *not* create a new culture gap as soon as their cultures are aligned, however you might accomplish that.

And i, for one, don't want that culture gap closed in the first place. I want my children to have as little of "black culture" as possible, and to maintain as much of their racial and ethnic identities as possible. I say "as possible" because every subsequent generation changes their own culture in quantum ways, but the fact remains that the new culture will be uniquely *theirs*.

Thus, the only solution to the crime and violence that i can see is re-segregation. And in that case, crime and violence will only drop everywhere niggers aren't
>>
>>696523891
well the one on the left has a bunch of people, the one on the right looks like the alf got into the local zoo again...
>>
>>696526954
TARP. Look it up. And the Fed owns a substantial amount of US Treasuries. So much that it's earned $500 billion in interest payments, which have gone back into the US Budget.
>>
>>696532085
>wow, lad
Wew lad
>>
>>696532993
That's true I guess. But statistically speaking what percentage of blacks shot by police does he fall into? That was a very rare case and I don't condone the officers actions. But you gotta admit that my point was true and finding cases where the victim actually dindu nuffin is few and far between.
>>
File: DemConvention2016.jpg (38KB, 575x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DemConvention2016.jpg
38KB, 575x431px
DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION (Day 1):

Dems give 61 speeches
- Mention ISIS zero times.
- Only mention of Islam is how badly they have been victims of bigotry from Trump

Meanwhile in Germany...... more attacks
Meanwhile in France.... still more attacks

What did we see outside?
- Soviet Flags
- Mexican Flags
- Iranian Flag
- Palestinian Flag

...But NO U.S. flags
>>
>>696525131
>Taken in Detroit
Nigga what?
FYI the us capital building has been under renovation ever since that earthquake. They just finished the Washington memorial
>>
>>696534067
>the only way to close that culture gap is to actually breed all diversity out of existence
oh, well my german-Irish ass is going to jihad all over your ass once I get done with this Indian Korma and pick up my Italian mafioso bros, at least the ones with kung-fu training.

Listen ya douche, the melting pot gets us all to the same baseline of getting along and playing by the rules, but there's no need to ditch all the cultural heritage.

> the only solution to the crime and violence that i can see

What crime and violence? It's down. We literally live in a better, safer world than nearly any point in the past. If you're freaking out and FEEL like there's a lot of violence, that only mean our news coverage has gotten better and you're starting to see the world as it actually is. It's certainly worse than you're dreamland bubble, but it's better than it has been. Also, it's a classic tactic: "You're in danger, and only I can save you. Vote for me".
>>
>>696535040
All of these. You're not in any more danger today than you were yesterday. But that doesn't mean you won't get raped to death either.
>>
File: 1457292726065.jpg (53KB, 480x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457292726065.jpg
53KB, 480x467px
>>696523891
Who cares about blacks? Diversity has ALWAYS throughout history been the reason for the fall of great civilizations and nations. Diversity = suicide for a nation. I don't like either parties, but I know the Democrat party is pure stupidity brainwashed by the Marxists or a Globalist Marxist that is ready for the destruction of the white race.
>>
File: 1453844540651.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453844540651.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>696530200
>they all have macbooks
>they are all women

This is how society falls.
>>
>>696523891
>Way more than 13% of democrat interns in the picture are black.
>Lots of white men, but none on the foreground.

Both parties are racially biased. But I'd condemn the one that does it deliberately over the one that does it negligently.
>>
>>696523891
Being confused at this is a sign you're retarded.
>>
>>696530200
Liberals are exempt from any rules about diversity, racism, misogyny, bigotry or hate.
>>
>>696523891
All the Nig Nog's are democrats because they want free shit.
>>
>>696535040
>what crime and violence?
The increased crime and violence alluded to in the post to which i was responding, ya dip.

>regarding culture gaps
I don't see how your point is relevant. German/irish/italian all stem from the same european bloodline, one of the 5 races that populate the globe. That's as compared to, say, the south african bloodline of which all nigs have at least some small part

And the culture of those german/irish/italian people are a hell of a lot closer to each other than those of syrians or somalians or south africans
>>
>>696523891
Republicans are a better representation of the actual population.
>>
>>696523891
Which one would YOU want to go to?
>>
File: dnc-rnc.jpg (349KB, 900x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dnc-rnc.jpg
349KB, 900x375px
>>696534646
>What did we see outside?
even inside, they only had it on the screen a few times. most of the time not.

this pic shows the rnc on the left side, and the dnc on the right side.

as a non american it certainly looks like the rnc was much more patriotic.
>>
>>696530200
Huffington Post and the Time are ruined after this year in my opinion. Anyone who gives these shills money has drank too much kool aide.

That being said, the opposite extreme is obviously just as bad. So fuck both these Lib cunts and the republican dickbags.
>>
>>696524169
It anti-republican I assume, judging from the greater racial variety in the democratic picture. This whole image is also something typical of leftists.
>>
>>696524449
I have a total man crush on Reince Priebus.
>>
File: shillary_clinton.jpg (58KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shillary_clinton.jpg
58KB, 1608x905px
>>696528712
look at europe's IQ
bucha retards
imagine the U.S.'s average IQ if you took out the niggers.
>>
>>696536354
The libtards were afraid that if they had American flags in the stage, that their hordes of dindus would burn them all and bern the place to the ground
>>
>>696536488
>bucha
>we're the retards
>>
>>696536488
you could beat Japan and China without weapons for once
>>
>>696523891
Of course the Dems would have all the black interns, Blacks are mostly loyal Democrats. Hell, they didnt even like Bernie Sanders, who kissed the black vote's ass, because the Dem establishment told them not to.
The GOP's voting base is mostly white, so obviously the only people who would support the Republican party enough to intern for them would be whites.
>>
>>696536711
>bern the place to the ground
>bern the place
>bern
>Bernie Sanders 2016
I'm all for this personally.

Seriously though I think you may need to take a internet break.
>>
>>696525238
this

too bad you won't get a real answer from these clowns
>>
>>696536711
It's a shame that in this day and age in Michelle Obamas school system(yes. It's hers. She's claimed it) that kids are being sent home for wearing American flag shirts and patriotic things because they've been deemed by their liberal masters as "offensive". I'm going to buy nothing but flag shirts for my son when he's old enough to start school
>>
>>696537090
You socialist faggot.. go fuck yourself. You are everything that is wrong with this country.
>>
>>696531819
>this is an argument unraveling into 4chan nigger memery
fascinating
>>
>>696525238
>tell me about how the people in that picture were picked

1. Completed High School
2. No criminal background
3. Good work ethic
4. Honest and Hardworking
5. Intelligent

Now you know why the lack of niggers.
>>
>>696537234
That seems like a totally rational and not over the top thing to believe and think and do.

I'm sure your son will be the most popular kid in school thanks to their overlord masters making kids pro Chinese.

>Thinking the Michelle actually claims to own the school system.
>>
>>696537387
triggered much my faggy friend?

Don't worry, you will probably get your wish and Trump will fix everything for us.
>>
File: DasRacis.gif (209KB, 150x134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DasRacis.gif
209KB, 150x134px
>>696537502
>>
No, one party says we're all about catering to ignorant black voters to assure we always have a voting block. The other says all lives matter, even white people.
>>
>>696537729
Better trump than that lying murderous corrupt scandalous fucking Killary
>>
File: CountTheNiggers.jpg (420KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CountTheNiggers.jpg
420KB, 1200x800px
>>696523891
Yeah, right.
Looks like a bunch of white people, and a couple of Indian girls.
>>
>>696537921
I want to hatefuck those women.
>>
>>696537635
I don't literally believe that of course. But when a federal agent seizes a child's lunch and forces them to purchase a school lunch that's kinda fucked up. It's also fucked up if a child gets sent home for wearing an American flag shirt.
>>
>>696537919
I'm with you, if it's going to "bern to the ground" either way I would prefer a republican take the blame for it.

Shillary is a cunt and Trump is a dick bag, who gives a shit between them.
>>
>>696537090

Only lazy, unmotivated, irresponsible nigger faggots want that freak Sanders for president.

>Think you'd never have to work again if he was elected?

>Guess again! You'd be worked to death as a slave in the new Socialist order!
>>
>>696537830


>>696537502 <--- He's right, you know.
>>
File: 1465765013300.jpg (103KB, 790x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465765013300.jpg
103KB, 790x501px
>>696537830
The truth is racist and it's what matters most. So I don't give two shits if a little nigger cries somewhere or doesn't get his purple drink. Fuck them, they need to all go back to Africa.
>>
>>696538132
I agree. Not sure why anyone would think that has much to do with who is president. But you are probably right that patriotism will the most protected of decisions to make under president Trumps reign.

But personally I don't look forward to the day protesters get the shit beat out of them for exercising their rights to burn a flag or gather in protest. No more than a kid getting sent home for wearing a US flag shirt. But under trump I see a trend in that direction and honestly I'm pretty meh about it.
>>
>>696538168
Trump will put america backbone the right track.. put an end to all this PC fucking faggotry. The world will respect america again because we will be worth respecting. This multiculturalism global c9mmunity bullshit is a lie.
>>
>>696538192
I own a business and am pro Bernie, are you so dense that you think everyone who supports him is jobless and homeless or something?
>>
I don't see any asian people in either image.
>>
>>696538780
Why would a business owner want a socialist for president.. are you retarded or somethong?
>>
>>696538652
They won't be getting the shit beat out of them for protesting legally. They will get the shit beat out of them for blocking an interstate when an ambulance is trying to get through and a mans pregnant wife dies and loses the baby because #blacklivesmatter. Anyone with a modicum of patriotism recognizes protest as one of the most American things you can do. But what they're doing isn't protest. It uncivil unrest to the point of being criminal and wholly based on lies and falsehoods.
>>
>>696538707
Trump is one of the most PC cry baby I've ever heard. The guy sued the onion for fuck sake and everyone else that makes fun of him. Also wants to open libel laws for any article which is just like the college PC bs you are crying about
>>
>>696528513
it won't but don't dilute the fact that there are genetics in place when it comes to crime rates

their environmental situation does indeed make it worse, but there are definitely genetic factors in play as well
>>
>>696538916
Because I actually care about people who are not as well off as I am?

I want people to make $15 an hour because I fix appliance, and the more people that make more money, end up buying appliances. Those appliances will need to be fixed eventually and I am there to do it.

You see, not only do I believe it's best for those beneath me, I also see that it is better for myself. Is that retarded? I'm sole proprietor, so it's good for small businesses, if I was running fucking walmart of one of Trumps businesses, it probably wouldn't be better for me.
>>
>>696539109
Evidence, you libcuck?
>>
>>696536949
damn look at how mad you are.
You read that shit and instantly knew your only hope for retribution was to find a spelling mistake.
Your eyes reread the post several times trying not to cry because you know you live in a shit hole. You found a word that had a letter missing and ran with it as fast as you could. your hands flying across the keyboard a smile on your face
>bucha
>we're the retards
>you made sure you put your apostrophe less be attacked for the same reason.
>You filled out the captcha and it took you 4 tries because you weren't really sure if that was a tree or a bush.
>You hit the post button and a wave of relief washes over you.
>You go outside for a quick smoke break.
>You really needed it, that was stressful.
>SUDDENLY A MUSLIM STARTS SHOOTING ON YOUR STREET, OH FUCK OH FUCK you say.
>You crawl on your hands and knees towards him begging for him to acknowledge you as someone who isn't racist and supports his religion of peace.
>His pulls his hairy sewage sausage out and tells you to praise Allah.
>You praise Allah with you entire jaw, throat deep.
>You beg for allah's forgiveness.
>You purse your lips and try to please Allah with all your might.
>"If only you had better dental care in Europe" you think to yourself.
>"Allah would be so happy"
>something breaks your trance and you hear your entire family being raped and having their heads sawed off by Muslims.
>You cry with happiness. "diversity" you wisper with a mouth full of cock.
>Your final words as you feels a knife slide across your throat are "fucking brexit"
>>
>>
File: cuck cuck cuck.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck cuck cuck.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>696539266
>>
>>696539102
If you don't see people getting the shit beat out of them for burning a flag in the next 8 years under president trump then I don't know what to tell you. But that's the way I see things moving already. People don't like protesters and I don't think most Trump supporters are pro many freedoms. Abortion, protesting, legal drugs, more open borders. I could go on a while.

Of course dems are as well but I don't know many outside of more strict gun laws, THAT DO NOT BAN ANY GUNS.
>>
File: IMG_4568.jpg (396KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4568.jpg
396KB, 3264x2448px
>>696524169
>>696523891
want to suck my dick?
>>
>>696539109
The onion is a shit rag.. and any news prg.. satirical or otherwise needs to watch the slander and spin.. it's one thing to joke. But another thing to have a lefty spin that slanders for political gain
>>
File: Drumpf-1.jpg (49KB, 300x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Drumpf-1.jpg
49KB, 300x294px
>>696539109
Well it's not hard to fool people with lower than 80 IQs which is where most of the Trump supporters fall.
>>
>>696537921
bunch of white girls, some gay males, some cucks, and indian girls

FTFY
>>
>>696539639
All feminists..... not diverse....
>>
>>696523891

Oh is that the same DNC that cheated to fuck bernie over, and rob him of the election / nomination?

Hmmm putting a bunch of black faces out there...

Does so much for the image of black people. Thanks Democrats!
>>
>>696539563
You can't slander someone while saying that everything that you are saying is made up and fictional...
>>
>>696539266
>>696539563

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/that-time-donald-trump-threatened-to-sue-the-onion-over-defamatory-story/
He also tried to sue bill Maher for slander when he called him the child of an orangatang. The man is really a cry baby. The onion is a satire magazine
>>
>>696539233
you missed the part where everybody goes to the other guy in town to have their appliances fixed because he charges a lower price then you because he doesn't pay his employees 15 an hour. Then you go out of business and now just unemployed everybody who works for you.
>>
>>696523891

They purposely put loads of black people at the front to skew opinion

The Democrats like to be seen as the "Black People's Part" when in reality they do fuck all for poor blacks in America
>>
I will say, they did a great job rigging this election and people are too dumb to realize it. Hilary is a republican, she stole the democrat nomination and then the republicans picked the worst candidate they could find. people on the fence hate trump and will vote hilary, the democrats will all vote hilary, and the people who realize what is happening will vote hilary. if you want the ultimate lulz, vote in trump
>>
>>696539233
Raising the min wage will not help anyone.. the Walmarts and others will only raise prices and layoff workers to cover the loss in profits.. how is that helping anybody? So we will all pay higher prices and more people will be out of s job. Not mention that small business that employ 5 or 6 or so people, like conv.stores, dry cleaners etc.. will have to close because they can't afford to pay that wage. And they cant thin their workforce.
>>
>>696540026
Do you not know what a sole proprietor is? I don't have employees. How the fuck is someone going to pay someone to do something cheaper than I can do it myself? I will always be at competitive prices.

Besides, that already happens. If there were suddenly more people will appliances, then everyone who works on appliances get more business.

Look, I've run this thing for almost 20 years, if you think I'm talking out my ass that's fine, but I know what I'm talking about. If you think you can put 4 mins of thought into it and "catch me off guard" or "get me" then you are retarded. Actually do some research if you care.

But I wouldn't go around calling Bernie supporters who run businesses retarded or think that anyone who supports him is obviously a freeloader.
>>
>>696539508
I see what you're saying but you have no constitutional right to any of those things except protest. And as far as the other things. I think Trump would support legalizing weed. It's good business. I don't think he gives a shit about abortion. Open borders is a very bad idea. We need to know who is coming here and why. And just because they'll do it regardless is no reason to do nothing. As for guns? Hillary has explicitly stated she wants another AWB(even tho her husbands AWB was directly responsible for a surge of violent crime trending up during its ten years and bottoming right back out after it expired). She will get it if elected and then it'll be "any deer rifle with a scope is a sniper rifle" and here we go again. If we give them up we will never get them back and Hillary wants to start us down the road to confiscation even if she doesn't do it herself. And this is because the NWO wants us to be disarmed to join and we don't want Merkel's failed globalization.
>>
>>696532085
why do people think IQ is genetic?
>>
>>696540322
minimum wage was a bandaid fix when it was first introduced, the wound is seeping
>>
>>696540246
Hillary is in no way a Republican.. she is liberal as they get.. she's pro baby killing, pro nignog rioting, pro free trade, pro illegal immigration, socialist, gun banning islam bombing loving criminal. She is everything that decent Republicans with values and morals hates.
>>
>>696540606
see
>>696540322

Again, this is what I believe and that is what you believe. Personally I don't think everything would be the same but more expensive, but you know what, you could be right.

In my opinion it's worth a shot, since we are not going to do anything else anyway. At least I am open to it failing and being wrong, I never hear any uncertainty from the other side. It's always you are wrong, Bernie supporters are retarded, and that's the end of it. Which is antihelpful in the US but w/e. I'm out
>>
>>696540853
>Hillary is in no way a Republican

>hi I've been living under a rock and haven't seen either of these candidates until 2016
>>
>>696540853
Hillary is most certanly center right. Look at any of her policies she's placed them look at what she wants for the people.
>>
>>696523891
>I can't decide whether or not I should be offended.
>>
>>696540853
Actually both Hillary and Obama govern from more to the right than even Ronald Reagan did.
>>
>>696541145
She's actually further to the right than Reagan was.
>>
>>696523891
>This pic was on Facebook and now I'm extremely confused
That's because you're retarded.
>>
>>696524345
>one party says "the best wins" and the other is basically the KKK.
FTFY
>>
>>696540853
>as liberal as they get
lol holy shit where the fuck is bernie at then? In another fucking universe.
>>
>>696541336
I would rather vote for Nixon. He was kicked out for less than what she's done more harm before even becoming president
>>
>>696541145
Just because she is less left than bernie makes her in no way a republican. Bernie might as well be Karl Marx. Even Marx isn't as socialist as bernie ffs. Republicans generally are against killing babies, against lawlessness and illegal immigration, they are against violating the 2nd amendment, against globalization and free trade.. these are all the base platform of. Killary Robem Clinton
>>
>>696541466
>The best wins
>Hillary is going to accept the democratic nomination this week
Well there goes that idea.
>>
>>696541516
>she's done more harm

Only if you buy into the right-wing propaganda. In reality that is just not true.
>>
>>696541291
I think we're seeing complete role reversal in the 2 party system and its because Obama has done so much for the Democratic Party. Now they're uppity and way more authoritarian than they have ever been able to be. So now it's all about "force the people to feel the way we feel" and "free speech is dissent" and all so the republicans in response have fallen back to standing with freedom, the constitution and bill of rights, and in doing so have moved a bit left of what they used to be. Hell look at trump. He's more of a democrat than Hillary is.
>>
>>696524169
It's both. Democrats don't say all lives matter.
>>
>>696540663
Because IQ is correlated with genetics about 80%. There are a ton of twin-studies of adopted twins that show, that upbringing is far less correlated with IQ than the IQ of the biological parents.

So it's widely accepted, that IQ is largely inherited and it's only natural to assume, that different peoples have evolved different cognitive abilities over thousands of hears of living in different climatically environments, i.e. race differences in IQ.
>>
>>696524345
This, and the fact that there are zero black republicans. Because the media says republicans hate black people.
>>
>>696527809
Stupid niggers
>>
>>696541751
Possibly but we won't really know. All we do know is that he is very republican-like in his bigoted views of the world.
>>
>>696541751
>the republicans in response have fallen back to standing with freedom, the constitution and bill of rights, and in doing so have moved a bit left of what they used to be
do you even understand what the term "conservative" means? they have always been about the bill of rights and the constitution and standing with freedom. liberals (aka democrats) want the bill of rights to be amended since it was written by "the privileged".
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
FUCK DONALD AND THE 1 PERCENT
>>
>>696526882
>If you actually count it's about 15-20% black people in the picture, dipshit
Did you really expect a republican to be able to count?
>>
>>696541745
>6 billion in missing funds during her tenure in the State Dept. FACT
>Attacks alleged rape victims- FACT
>Either confused about Top Secret nomenclature or willfully ignorant- FACT
>Decades of corruption associated with her and her husband. Whitewater, Clinton foundation, questionable donations from countries known to have human rights abuses. FACT

Shall I go on or are you going to seriously sit here and tell us that she's been painted in a bad light by the right wing.?
>>
>>696540606
what makes you think that the people who make appliances are going to charge everybody the same price when the minimum wage goes up and they have to pay thousands of employees more? What makes you think those appliance manufacturing companies will even stay in business? Is that your angle? the appliace making companies go out of business and tank with the rest of the economy so now people can't buy new ones and have to settle for some guy with no college education who passed high school with c's and can barely spell economics to come fix their shit?
cause if you are it won't work. They'll probably be out of a job. which means they can;t pay you. Which means you are out of a job big guy. unfortunately the world isn't rainbows and magic. if you really think that upping the minimum wage is just gonna make everybody rich and have tons of money and you are just some guy who knows how to put Freon in an A/C unit. Then why hasn't anybody else thought about it in any country anywhere in the entire world in the history of ever. You are literally fucking retarded. It doesn't work. Don;t tell me to do my fucking research bitch you do your fucking research. I have bachelors in economics and the shit you re talking about is nothing but a fucking pipe dream. you know what actually happens when you raise the minimum wage? inflation. yeah that thing that everybody is so scared of but you aren't really sure why. You know what is even worse hyper inflation. You know what causes hyper inflation? raising the fucking minimum wage to 15 god damn dollars an hour.
http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/four_reasons_not_to_raise_the_minimum_wage.pdf
It Would Hurt Low-Skilled Workers
>thats you
>>
>>696523891
The one on the white is like "wheres waldo" except you have to find the white person
>>
>>696541903
There are many back republicans.. they are successful business owners and leaders who didn't buy the hype that whitey is holding them down
>>
File: Trump Hitler.jpg (40KB, 457x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump Hitler.jpg
40KB, 457x553px
>>696542128
>>
File: images-2.jpg (11KB, 184x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-2.jpg
11KB, 184x274px
>>696542256
AMEN BROTHER FUCK TRUMP!
>>
>>696542128
LOL. Shillary is the 1% you fucking idiot.
>>
>>696542188
We can list 10 corrupt Trump scandals for every one of Hilary's. Neither candidate is perfect, but Hillary is a fuck ton better than Trump.
>>
>>696542256
And.....
>>
>>696542195
Learn to hit the enter button and talk less triggered like.

TLDR
>>
>>696523891
Por una Europa libre de extranjeros.
>>
>>696541745
Tpp, against gay marriage, has debbie watzerman as a chair member now after being kicked off the dnc, rigging the election process, calls all black people thugs and need to bring them to heel.
Yeah that's a lot of harm and all creditable
>>
File: Unknown-3.jpg (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
8KB, 253x200px
>>696542401
YOU MUST LIVE IN THE BIBLE BELT AND WATCH FOX NEWS!!
>>
>>696542331
>>696542256
You guys must have missed when Hillary said the same things. She even hates LGBT's.

Pull your heads out of your asses.
>>
>>696526719
Washington DC is 60.29% black.
>>
File: trump-racist-joke.png (199KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump-racist-joke.png
199KB, 640x640px
>>
>>696542256
>being this disconnected from reality
Holy fuck you need to get outside.
>>
File: BernieFagsGO.jpg (36KB, 480x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BernieFagsGO.jpg
36KB, 480x364px
>>696542471
stay mad cuck boi
You read that whole thing and you are just angry and can't come up with a response.
>>
>>696542408
Hardly. Trump never put American lives in danger either by omission or negligence.
There are no questionable deaths connected to the Trumps. Clinton cannot say the same thing.
>>
File: Unknown-6.jpg (11KB, 269x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-6.jpg
11KB, 269x187px
TRUMPS BEST FRIEND!! TAKE AMERICA BACKWARDS 2016!
>>
>>696523891
One party says Black Lives Matter.
The other party tries to stop blacks from murdering blacks by arresting blacks.
>>
>>
>>696542598
Between her and bill, they have over a billion on just speaking fees for the last 20 years. That's pretty 1 percent
>>
>>696542105
"Liberals" want that. Real blue blooded democrats felt the same about the constitution as republicans in the past. But then the party went all liberal in the late 90s and early 00s and a lot of Dems jumped the fence or went independent.
>>
>>696542408
Jesus christ are you trolling? She will be the end of this country. Good job. When she imports 30k mudslime terrorists and we have daily bombings and be headings. And upstate ny and other areas are sharia areas. Gtfo not to mention the lawlessness and sanctuary cities where illegals will be free to murder rape and rob with no consequence. A true liberal paradise
>>
>>696542598
Bad B8 M8
>>
>>696542256
> Was right
Is right
>>
File: Unknown-4.jpg (11KB, 220x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-4.jpg
11KB, 220x229px
>>696542761
YEA HE ONLY FILED BANKRUPTCY AND DESTROYED MILLIONS OF LIVES AND RETIREMENTS ACCOUNTS WITH HIS BULLSHIT UNIVERSITY AND HIS FAILED VENTURES!
>>
>>696542843
>She will be the end of this country.

Bla bla bla.... yeah we heard you guys say the same things about Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama too.
>>
>>696542843
Trump has over 3k law suits. About a 3rd he lost and the rest he shoved money at until it went away.
>>
File: 1459207828236.png (354KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459207828236.png
354KB, 600x400px
>>696542745
Eh, what's the point in responding or even reading cuck screaming cunts.
>>
>>696543082
And we were right.
>>
>>696536356
This guy gets it.
>>
>>696523891
Soooo it's the Republican party's fault that not many minorities are republican? That's about as stupid as wiping before you shit.
>>
>>696524345
>one party says "the best wins" and the other says "communism is our thing"
>>
File: Unknown-5.jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-5.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
>>696543165
YEA THE BUSH RECESSION YEARS WHERE SO MUCH BETTER!
>>
>>696543165
Care to explain? Last I remember, every democrats president has net gains while every republican has net loss
>>
>>696539639
Don't forget the stroke survivor
>>
>>696543086
Oh nice definitive facts man, totally not a bullshit figure you just yanked out of your mile deep anus.
>>
>>696541867
my parents are idiots and im smart so what gives
>>
File: yayfreestuffff.jpg (209KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yayfreestuffff.jpg
209KB, 750x1334px
>>696543133
you read it. Don't you didn't.
>oh nooeeessss! somebody called me a cuckkkk!
>better ruin the economy now!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nidhuv-TVs
>>
>>696543086
Liberals and sjw always sue. Of course see he has lawsuits.. anyone with money and social status gets sued by dindu and ambulance chasers.. he also has a loyal employee base and great company. Hillary has been caught lying and cheating and killing time and time again and you fucking sheep keep following her corrupt ass all the way to slaughter..
>>
>>696523891

One party cares about keeping America strong, the other wants to throw us to the dogs and to a future that is unrecognizable as the nation that was at one time, the best
>>
Everyone saying "Fuck the Republicans" needs to remember how exactly Trump came to power and what the first thing he did was. Did Republicans nominate him? No. How did he get to power? He fucked them.
If you hate Republicans, vote Trump.
If you hate Democrats, vote Trump.
If you love sucking dick, vote Bernie.
If you love having your dick cut off, vote Hillary.
>>
>>696543032
And somehow Hillary is going to end American debt right?

Dozens of American companies have gone bankrupt, yet once the restructuring was done... people flocked to buy their products, even you. It's business you fucking tard.
>>
>>696537502

Rekt
>>
>>696543401
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
>>
>>696543523
this
>>
>>696537830
When facts are racist, it's your race that needs changing.
>>
>>696526243
Kek
>>
>>696543467
Like when he sued the Onion, a satire magazine and bill Maher for calling him an orangatang? Saying it slander
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (10KB, 278x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10KB, 278x181px
>>696543523
TRUMP WAS NOMINATED BECAUSE BIBLE BELT FAGS THAT LIVE IN TRAILERS AND MARRY THEIR COUSINS AND HAVE NO EDUCATION AND ARE RACIST AS FUCK ARE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK!
>>
>>696523891
Biracial fag here. Fucking tired of identity politics and race baiting especially with the left. Such a retarded and sad tactic to basically say "racism is bad but hey support us because look! Skin color! Don't support them because look! Skin color! Also if you're one of the skin color who support them then guess what! You're an uncle Tom!" only thing sadder is that people actually fall for it.
>>
>>696542256
Well trump has my vote

you realize Jews control almost everything and will do anything for money? This isn't speculation anymore, Hilter was on to something but nobody could see it until it was too late. I don't think muslims will rise to power like Jews did, but they will cause as many problems as they did, albeit it'll be direct problems as opposed to the indirect ones we live on today

Like yeah, murdering a bunch of people might sound really bad, and is granted immoral, but that was definitely the best course of action. Hitler's biggest error was not finishing the job
>>
>>696526516

Society runs like a business. If you dump all your garbage on the business no one can do their job properly and no one will want to stay to either keep the ship floating or try and make it successful in some other way. After all, you've dumped all of your garbage and waste on the business telling yourself that this is what's best for society.
>>
>>696543523
This guy fucking gets it.. Trump is anti establishment. He made the Republicans come to him.. they tried to fuck him like the dems. Did bernie.. and he. Fucked them right back with landslide win after landslide win. If you hate the establishment politics and corruption. Vote trump.. he will change shit.. if you like the status quo vote Killary and watch the country burn.
>>
>>696543773
Spoiler: It's people in the Bible Belt who have to deal with the illegal immigrants. The only religious argument being made was against Islam. And THAT argument comes from the eastern seaboard, where the Muslims landed their planes inside buildings.
>>
>>696543773
Again learn how the fucking system works you retard. Popular vote doesn't mean shit. Delegates vote the way they want. The electoral college votes the way they want.

And Guess what? There are more population in the east coast and california than the south. Soooo, makes you a fucking retard.
>>
>>696543773
Yeah. We had that with blacks for Obama and now we have that for Trump. Equality ;)
>>
>>696524464
also bad example because STEM really isn't very welcoming to women
>>
>>696523891
Democrats brainwash minorities, and thus minorities join Democrats. With a party full of minorities, they think the party has the minorities in mind.

It's liberal logic, it's pretty simple. Too simple, of course.
>>
>>696543970
Didn't he start his campaign by getting denied money from the Koch brothers? Sounds anti establishment to me
>>
>>696543773
Actually Ted Cruz was the Bible candidate. But you only get your info from MSNBC so I guess you wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you in the balls.
>>
>>696544148
> STEM really isn't very welcoming to women
STEM isn't welcoming to people who deny reality because it makes them feel bad.
That excludes the deeply religious, not just women. As I said earlier, if the facts are discriminating against you, it's you who needs to change.
>>
>>696543415
> im smart
> doesn't know that a correlation of 80% doesn't mean that dumb people deterministically breed dumb children.

I think you just disproved the study in a way that's not too flattering for yourself, pal.
>>
File: Unknown-7.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-7.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
If you want to go back to the great Depression Trump is for you also lets sever ties with nato so Russia can fucking run wild in the baltic states and fuck us right in the ass! MAKE AMERICA SHIT AGAIN TRUMP SLOGAN!
>>
>>696544148
You're fucking retarded. Modern STEM colleges cater to women like fucking royalty. Go kill yourself you know-nothing liberal faggot.

>>696525897
Yeah, and there aren't many intelligent people in the Democratic party. I guess that means they don't accept intelligent people.
>>
>>696543970
http://www.newsweek.com/koch-brothers-trump-meeting-468532
>>
>>696544159
He told everyone he didn't want money during the primaries.. he is taking donations now. But just to the repub. Party. He is still spending his own money and shit on ads. Take a look at who has given hillary money.. you will see where her loyalty lies.
>>
how is it controversial to state facts?

republican party is mostly for white people. especially those that want to punish non-whites.

this isn't a secret
>>
File: images-3.jpg (9KB, 182x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-3.jpg
9KB, 182x277px
>>696544151
DEMOCRATS HAVE IDEAS AND POLICIES THAT BENEFIT ALL !! REPUBLICANS HAVE NO IDEAS BESIDES BUILDING WALLS AND FUCKING THE MIDDLE CLASS!
>>
>>696542202
>The one on the white
>find the white person
...
Also every1 in the back on the right is white
>>
>>696523891
>confused
Ok, tell me which one of the groups would you rather be?
>>
>>696544505
He took donations the whole time man...
>>
File: omAqme.png (333KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
omAqme.png
333KB, 930x1060px
>>696544341
Why are anti trump memes such low energy low quality? Absolutely weak. No effort at all. It's sad just sad. But don't worry ok? Anon we're going to make memes and we're gonna make them great again.
>>
>>696544151
>minorities are too stupid to figure out that conservatives hate them

literally all it takes is 5 minutes on here or in youtube comments
>>
>>696544594
No matter how many shitty images and capslock strawmen you post, you still only have the one vote. We get it, you're voting Hillary to empower black criminals and muslim invasions so society will collapse faster. But I'm voting Trump, and so your vote is worthless.
>>
>>696544341
You fucking retard.. Trump wants to have a relationship with Russia. He wants europe to help with nato.. we can't keep hemorrhaging money. He wants to bring Russia into the fight against isis and build a bond.. Killary wants to isolate Russia and force another Coldwar
>>
>>696525897

*$0.50 has been wired to your account*
>>
>>696544676
That's because all black people are racist against Republicans.
>>
Jesus Christ, the cancer in this thread has been dialed up to 200. I didn't know it could go that high.
>>
File: Unknown-8.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-8.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>696544773
WE ARE ALREADY GREAT AGAIN ASS THANKS TO OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ! BUT YOU PROB WANT TOGO BACK TO THE GREAT RECESSION OF THE BUSH YEARS!!
>>
>>696544773
> Why are anti trump memes such low energy low quality?
Because it's only Anti-Trump people who make them, and their arguments represent their work ethic.
>>
>>696539213
I fucking hate SJWs, but you're just about as retarded. The black community is at fault for keeping the black community down, but the white community of the past couple hundred years is at fault for putting it there. Does that mean reparations are okay? No. But if you don't think that improving poverty- and minority-filled cities would completely change the black community because of some random genetic factor, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>696542256
Godwin's law : check.
>>
>>696543415
>I'm smart
Clearly...
>>
"The top 2 issues facing every American today are climate change, and gender equality." - Hillary Clinton.

Wow....... just wow...... How about Jobs, the economy, ISIS, shitty trade deals, etc?

She's fucking delusional.
>>
>>696545064
Haha you're so mad. Take a break from the computer.
>>
>>696545164
So you are denying there are significant genetic differences between races?
>>
File: Unknown-9.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-9.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>696544918
STOP WATCHING FAKE NEWS I MEAN FOX NEWS AND READING PRISON PLANET FAGGOT ! GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR SISTER IN YOUR TRAILER
>>
>>696545164
> If you don't think that improving poverty- and minority-filled cities would completely change the black community because of some random genetic factor, you're a fucking retard.
Improving poverty and minority-filled cities WOULD completely change the black community.
It would eliminate the black community. It's the black community that's the problem. They have their own nigger culture that glorifies ignorance, criminality, unemployment, and undeserved entitlement. Become an American community instead of a nigger community.
>>
>>696542408
Lol. The best part is you believe this.
>>
File: Unknown-10.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-10.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>696544874
A COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS YOU IDIOT!
>>
>>696545226
trumpies don't believe in climate change (or science), and are bigoted against literally everybody but white cis-males.
>>
>>696545573
A country of legal immigrants built by legal immigrants.
>>
>>696525238
They hire based on merit instead of the color of your skin. It doesn't matter how good you are for the party if you happen to apply before they've bet their blackie quota.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (231KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231KB, 2560x1440px
>>696545226
Make sure to check your privilege anon.
>>
>>696545586
Trumpie here.
Climate change is real and a real threat that needs to be addressed. GOP Republicans won't address it, so I'm voting Trump.
Not giving you a special privilege because of your race makes me non-racist. You demanding one because of your race makes you the racist.
>>
File: Unknown-11.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-11.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>696545586
TRUMP!
>>
>>696532085

Please cite your sources. How was the study conducted, when was the study conducted, how was the sample collected, was the study single or double-blind, how did you account for bias and fallacy.
>>
File: Unknown-2.jpg (9KB, 223x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
9KB, 223x227px
>>696545701
I WONDER IF THE INDIANS THE BLACK SLAVES AND THE MEXICANS THAT OWED THE WEST THINK THE SAME WAY...
>>
>>696545447
Dumbass.. he said it last night. Words coming out of.his own mouth. Or.were you watching the parade of illegal.immigrants and dindu at the dnc
>>
File: gavinblackeye2.jpg (22KB, 584x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gavinblackeye2.jpg
22KB, 584x440px
>>696545586
>tfw I'm a Trump supporter and I'm black.
>tfw the only trump supporters from the University class I just came from was a black man and a Hispanic man
>>
>>696545979
Comparing Trump to Nazis is pretty stupid.
See, Trump loves MONEY.
That means he loves JEWS.
Because Jews MAKE HIM MONEY.
He hires Jews, all the Jews he can, to turn out patents and stocks and funds.
TRUMP FUCKING LOVES JEWS.
And you should too. You want niggers or sandniggers in control of the banks instead? HA! 1st International Bank of WhoKnowWhereDaMoneyWentWeDinduItPartyAtMyHouseNigga
>>
>>696543862
I wish there was more people like you.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 56



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.