[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Shooting at mall in Sweden

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 22

File: fawefawefawe.jpg (190KB, 769x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fawefawefawe.jpg
190KB, 769x828px
Shooting at mall in Sweden
>>
Potentially just gang related since Rosengård is truly a shithole. There´s no Swedes living there, only other shit. There´s only a matter of time before attacks starts happening here though.
>>
Place your bets, boys. In this corner we have gang activity, in this corner we have 'Tanned Europeans' and in the third corner we have workplace dispute. Go!
>>
>>696514911
sweden? it'll 100% be syrians
>>
If only Sweden had stricter gun laws...
>>
>at least 1 dead
>>
>Rosengård
>And Nothing Of Value Was Lost
>>
I bet it was the blonde blue-eyed native Swedes named Abdul or Ahmed.
>>
>>696515009
Nice try, but happens that there's no daily mass shootings in Sweden
>>
>>696514959
Nah, sweden is infested with somalis
>>
>>696513800
Idiot swedes can't even spell police.
>>
Thats normal in sweden, Rosengård is scandinavias biggest ghetto area. From Latino gangs to Russian Mafia
>>
>>696515316
Idiot "polis" means police in swedish
>>
The ones who mostly shoot there are kurds from PKK
>>
Seems one guy got shot in the foot. Then the attack was over. Nobody apprehended, because Swedish police are afraid of offending the darkie community.

Probably gang related. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>696515419
...and we have a winner!
>>
>>696515473
Go search for the gothenburgh pub shooting, 99,8% of shootings in swedavia is gang related
>>
Rosengård centrum aint no mall is like holloway in London
>>
>>696514911
Tanned Europeans. They are popular now
>>
>>696515465
t. turk
>>
>>696515361
Nej det är det inte gubben. Rosengård är ett SVENSKT ghetto, aka inte alls ett ghetto. Och ja, jag har varit där en del. Jag har även varit i ghetton i resten av världen och Rosengård är ett paradis i jämnförelse.
>>
Lmaoooo Rosengård is middleeast town of sweden, no one cares
>>
>>696515796
>Nej det är det inte gubben. Rosengård är ett SVENSKT ghetto, aka inte alls ett ghetto. Och ja, jag har varit där en del. Jag har även varit i ghetton i resten av världen och Rosengård är ett paradis i jämnförelse.
translation for english speakers: This guy is saying he is gay and he loves to get brown cock up his ass. So Rosengård is a paradise for him.
>>
>>696515419
dude... come on. even my cat knew that was bait, and it's a fucking cat, it can't read.
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>
>>696515122
THIS!

Just one less to pay for.
>>
When will Sweden finally ban guns?
>>
>>696515189
It is almost like you are saying gun control wont stop criminals
>>
>>696515189
>daily mass shootings
In what country are there daily mass shootings?
>inb4 murica
We've not had a shooting in atleast a few days, and people consider literally every shooting "mass" these days, so that's not even a worthwhile figure
>>
>>696516367
Exactly. Don't ban guns. Ban shitskins.
>>
>>696515189
If banning all civilians from owning guns can save just one life...it's worth it.
>>
>>696516613
>Ban shitskins
Huh, sounds exactly like what Trump wants, yet everyone thinks it's such a bad thing to keep radical murderers outside the country.
>>
>>696516740
Doesn't look like it saved any lives today. Just looks like the civilians had no self protection and we're just sitting ducks for the criminal with the illegal gun.

So, tell me again how effective gun control is at saving lives.
>>
>>696516747
Not everyone, only liberals
>>
Before i was thinking Sweden was a better place than Norway, with cheap taxes on tobacco and Cars, beutiful girls smelling like summer and vanilla. What the fuck happend? Best regards Norwegians
>>
>>696515951
>translation for english speakers: This guy is saying he is gay and he loves to get brown cock up his ass. So Rosengård is a paradise for him.
Nice try.
>No, it's not old man. Rosengård is a SWEDISH ghetto, aka not a ghetto. And yes, I've been there a lot. I have also been in the ghettos of the rest of the world and Rosengård is a paradise in comparison.
>>
>>696516367
Banning guns probably won't stop criminals, but it will stop crazy bastards in a maniac rampage to kill a dozen ppl when they get mad or sad for something, cause they won't have a gun at hand.
>>
>>696517542
>it will stop crazy bastards in a maniac rampage to kill a dozen ppl when they get mad or sad for something

That almost never happens. Most of the time it's premeditated, in which case if they really want a gun they're going to get one.
>>
>>696517093
Maybe ten years ago friend, now it's a complete cesspool of genetic disorder
>>
>>696517874
Well, I didn't want to describe every situation it would stop. But even premeditated killings by lonely idiots would be prevented. Like for example a 18yo muslim teenager that "hates" the country that is giving him food, and he wants to kill as many whites as he can, well... he don't find a gun he can't do that, surely he can think other ways to kill, but killing with guns is easy and fast
>>
>>696517542
Meanwhile. Unless assault trucks are also banned in Sweden?
>>
>>696517883
not in the north, the north's still untouched.
>>
>>
>>696518322
So you are comparing a gun to a truck?. A truck's purpose is transportation, a gun's purpose is killing. A guy running over a few dozens of ppl has happened one single time recently. On the other hand, every year thousands and thousands of ppl are killed by guns, only in the USA.
>>
>>696513800
bomb alert in a railway of the north of the france right now
http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/la-gare-de-roubaix-evacuee-apres-un-appel-annoncant-un-ia24b58797n3652341
>>
>>696517353
Shittier countries have shittier ghettos, what a surprise, how do you like you jihad you cuck?
>>
File: top kek.jpg (42KB, 500x618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
top kek.jpg
42KB, 500x618px
>>696519250

There are more car deaths in america than gun deaths.

>mfw eurotards try to have a gun debate
>>
>>696519839
>ppl dying in accidents is the same than ppl shooting at civilians with the sole intention to kill them
>>
>>696517542
>implying it's impossible to obtain a gun, cuz muh gun lawz...
>>
-only the government should be allowed to own guns

t. cuck
>>
File: 1469239371371.jpg (129KB, 640x883px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469239371371.jpg
129KB, 640x883px
>>
>>696520050
>It's exactly the same to get a gun where they are prohibited than getting it where they are totally available.
>there's only black and white scenerios in this world
>>
>>696519976

Does that make a difference? People still end up dead because of humans mistakes. Components to make bombs weren't made specifically to make bombs but are banned by the government.
>>
>>696519250
Gun violence is going down in the u.s. In general. Anyways the majority of gun violence is suicides. Then comes homicides. Mass shooting make up less than 1 percent.

You want to try to say taking away guns will lower suicide then I would like to direct you to Australia. Where it was shown that guns being removed had no causative effect on the suicide rate.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Report-on-gun-related-suicides-and-crime-for-the-Australian-Parliament-Rev.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiQuIHFx5HOAhWBKh4KHXdHB00QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNHdiCTzVL-RJGoRgv1YaWSNBMgK9A

The majority of gun homicides and mass shootings (killing of 4 or more people) are usually gang related violence (usually among each other). A cdc study showed that guns in the past few years of the U.S. We're used in self defense AT LEAST the same amount as they were used against people in criminal acts and at the LARGEST estimate at around 2 million uses of self defense.
>>
>>696520561
So by your logic, it's stupid to try to improve road safety because ppl will die one way or another anyways?.

Also by your logic, goverment shouldn't have had make it harder to get bomb components for the same reason and also because:
>ppl will find the way to make bombs anyway
>ppl will die one way or another anyway
>countries that don't allow those components are attacked by terrorist sometimes
>it's comparable 1 bombing than 1.000 bombings
>>
>>696520718
I know if I had a gun i would have killed my self at some moments of my life. Also I think I would have killed someone. I didn't because it wasn't easy to do those things without a gun. But that's just me.

How do you explain that countries with more guns has more violent deaths than countries with less guns? how is that possible? by your logic more guns=more safety.

So why only a few ppl die every year in countries like Japan, Spain, Germany, etc. Would you recommend them to flood their country with guns?
>>
>>696516577
>We haven't had a mass shooting in a few days
Weekly mass shootings isn't any better.. or monthly or yearly for that matter.
>>
>>696519250
>every year thousands and thousands of ppl are killed by guns, only in the USA
>only in the USA
Now I could be wrong here... but I'm pretty sure that people get killed by guns outside of the US as well.
>>
>>696519976
>doesnt realize everytime someone gets behind the wheel their chance of dying increases by a huge percentage
>>
>>696513800
Hey europe. How's your ban on firearms going?

What's that? People are still dying? Weird.
>>
>>696521475
>How do you explain that countries with more guns has more violent deaths than countries with less guns?
Show peer-reviewed statistical proof of this, please.
Instead of just stating things you believe and putting it into a Photoshop graphic and uploading it to Facebook ala liberalism.
>>
>>696521564
Yes idiot, I was saying that thousand of ppl are killed (only if you look USA statistics), if you look worldwide statistics, millions of ppl are killed every year by guns
>>
>>696521796
If that's what you were trying to convey, then your choice of phrasing was completely idiotic.
>>
>>696521567
>doesn't realize i wasn't saying anything closer to that conclusion
We all know that is risky to be in a car
>>
>>696522024
Well first of all, english is not my mother language. However, my sentence is correct.

"There are XXXX killings... ONLY IN THE USA" That means that theres a lot of killings just in that country, but more if you look worldwide. Whats your comprehension problem?
>>
File: 1469113251860.png (266KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469113251860.png
266KB, 500x500px
>>696519264
A priest got stabbed earlier today. EU is going down in flames.
>>
>>696522027
And being in a car is riskier than owning a firearm. Firearms arent the fucking problem. Tools are tools. We have seen this countless times where people use tools to kill each other, shit happens. The real problem in the states is the fact people, society, and our culture glorify guns as ultimate problem solvers. Look at any american media, we are constantly glorifying weapons and not teaching people how to be practical with them. Im not talking about licenses, im talking about a public education campaign. Go out into the public and teach them guns, while cool, are dangerous tools that caise death.
>>
>>696521705
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

first google result
>>
>>696514911
workplace dispute in a gang-owned tanning- place?
>>
>>696522372
Wow, so you are missing the point since the beginning.
>And being in a car is riskier than owning a firearm.
Yes, I don't care about owning a gun myself, I care about the rest of idiotic ppl that surround s me having them. Congratulations, most stupid comment in the thread.

>Tools are tools
Yeah but a tool which purpose is to kill is not comparable to a screwer.

>We have seen this countless times where people use tools to kill each other
Yeah you can totally throw hundred of screwers at a killing speed to a lot of people in a few seconds

>The real problem in the states is the fact people, society, and our culture glorify guns as ultimate problem solvers.
Exactly, that's my point. A gun by itslef is harmless, the dangerous thing is people having them and "solving" problems with them.

>im talking about a public education campaign
Ok, wake me up when the entire world population is educated. That day nobody will need guns anyways. Meanwhile I don't want fucking retards using guns near me, because I don't want them to stupidly killing me or threatening me
>>
>>696514959
malmö is gangland you memeing fucking gaylord
>>
>>696522284
It's actually incorrect, you just don't know it. If you had said "thousands of people are killed by guns in the USA" it would have made sense. But when you say "thousands of people are killed by guns ONLY in the USA", it implies that this only happens in the USA and nowhere else.
>>
>>696522944
>i dont want retards with guns near me
>perfectly fine with having retards in one ton missles traveling at 70 mph
And here we are full circle ya dummy. One of these things is worse, and it isnt the guns. Fucking tard
>>
>>696523598
It's correct. In your citation you ignored the coma:
>thousands of people are killed by guns ONLY in the USA

I didn't write that, I wrote:
>every year thousands and thousands of ppl are killed by guns, only in the USA.

There's a coma in between both sentences, and comas actually have a purpose
>>
File: fawefawefawe.jpg (140KB, 742x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fawefawefawe.jpg
140KB, 742x651px
wewlad
>>
>>696522372
>Go out into the public and teach them guns, while cool, are dangerous tools that caise death.
That would be a waste of money. Everyone over the age of 5 knows that guns are dangerous and can cause death.
>>
>>696524151
>thinking gangbangers do
>thinking an education campaign couldnt help
>>
>>696522425
fucking south america
>>
>>696523625
Are you trying to deviate the conversation into a CAR BANNING one? what the fuck are you doing?. Your logic is that, since you can virtually kill a person with ANYTHING (a pen, hitting it's head with an iPad, anything that you can imagine) we shouldn't ban ANYTHING in the world, OR ban EVERYTHING in the world, there's no discrimination, no rational analysis, no priorities, are you even trying?

Since it's stupid to allow only policemen and militars to own guns, it's also stupid to obligate cars to circulate only in streets or highways, they should be allowed to drive cars in the park, in a restaurant, etc. it just ALL the same.
>>
>>696522944
You're WAY more likely to be killed by a retard with a car than a retard with a gun
>>
>>696524134
>somalia
Who cares about that shithole?
>>
>>696523061
>gangland
Kek, have you ever actually been there?
>>
>>696516183
Said the 14 year old summer-cunt who doesn't pay taxes.
>>
>>696524549
Maybe (i supose it depends on the country). However, I can't and don't want to prohibit people to move from one place to another. I just hope they use car wisely, but I KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to teach and convice 100% of the ppl to use them responsably.

However, banning a device which unique purpose is TO KILL people is just something logical. I won't lie, I would like to have a gun myself, but I don't want the stupid people that surrounds me having them, so I give up my "right" to own them (it's not actually a right in my country) just for my own safety.

For the same reason you can't count on 100% using cars responsably, you can't count on 100% of the people using guns properly and wisely.
>>
>>696516168
Bitch so white she transparent
>>
File: 936.jpg (79KB, 680x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
936.jpg
79KB, 680x497px
>>696513800
The Religion of Peace strikes again. Why can't we just start another crusade to reclaim the Christendom for the Islamists and Liberals?
>>
>>696524004
Adding the comma doesn't change the fact that it's extremely awkward phrasing and should not include the word "only". Take it from someone who speaks the language natively.

Or don't, and have people continue to be confused by what you say because it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>696525074
>From the*
>>
>>696519769
When you're this inbred.
>>
Some people fighting, probably gangs, one guy got shot in the leg, nothing serious... Sweden will be fine.
>>
>>696525100
Well ok, forgive me for not having a perfect english. But I think just by context you could perfectly understand the sentence
>>
>>696513800
Meanwhile at the DNC, there is nary an American flag, but there is the Palestinian flag for the caliphate.
>>
>>696524462
Yes that is my point. People are going to die, people are going to kill. Why regulate something just because of a few deaths, i think warning labels should be taken off cleaning products as well. If you are an idiot, youll probably die. This tactic of treating adults like kids is the reason America is fucked. How can we make a better society if we dont allow common sense to grow
>>
>>696515419
Hahahaha prakt mongo
>>
>>696525350
>hing just because of a few
Ok now I see the problem. We have to wait until you hit 25 or something
>>
>>696525444
Just... Just wow.
>>696515419
And also... Wow.
>>
>>696524376
>thinking gangbangers do
So, what... you think gangbangers aren't aware that guns are dangerous? They only shoot them at each other because they think they are toys and nobody's going to get hurt? Of course they know they are dangerous. People don't need to learn that guns are dangerous, they already know. What people need to learn is how to live together without killing each other, but that's got nothing to do with guns.
>>
>>696525599
Im 27 my little nig. So you think you can tell me how to live my life, because others are too stupid to live theirs without intervention? Because some people are too ignorant to know that guns are only a last ditch option? You are european arent you?
>>
File: 1417035650009.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417035650009.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>696516577
>We've not had a shooting in atleast a few days,
actually using this for an argument
>>
File: dnc.jpg (78KB, 823x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dnc.jpg
78KB, 823x420px
>>696525306
Are conservatives capable of telling the truth?
>>
File: 1469553437637.jpg (684KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469553437637.jpg
684KB, 1417x1417px
>>696513800
>>
>>696524986

which can be used to defend someone. Banning guns would seem logical if CRIMINALS DIDNT HAVE THEM but they do infact have them illegally. You are also forgetting the fact that guns can be used for sporting activities and or hunting.
>>
File: lIdI7FZ.png (96KB, 736x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lIdI7FZ.png
96KB, 736x571px
>>696525693
>thinks everybody knows guns are dangerous
No they dont man. They dont understand the consequences until it is too late.
>>
>>696525306
Showing support for Palestine is important you faggot
>>
>>696516577
Mass shooting is 4 or more killed or injured. In the USA we have one every day. The only one you see on the news are Muslim related or extremely large one.
>>
>>696525959
None in the crowd, just the flags of our enemies.
>>
File: 1469524408621.jpg (706KB, 1035x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469524408621.jpg
706KB, 1035x1200px
etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to our masters and mistresses
>>
File: 1385963790106.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385963790106.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>696515009
>>696516367
>>696519250
>>
>>696525836
Well so we are the same age, i'm surprised you still think like you were 12yo.

I don't want to tell you how to live your life, but I surely know how I don't want to live mine. I don't want to be afraid of a fucking stupid piece of shit like you have it easy to kill me when you realize your life is worthless, because you are angry with the world, or because we had a traffic fight, or because you just saw the Joker in a batman movie and it inspired you, or any other random shit, and you have a killing machine in your pocket, so you decide to shoot me or shoot a bunch of people.

If I die in an accident well, shit happens (actually im paraplegic because of an accident), but If I can prevent stupid ppl (which is 90%) to have an easy way to kill me I will try to do it.
>>
File: ffds.jpg (139KB, 742x699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ffds.jpg
139KB, 742x699px
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/heritage-high-school-shooter-tj-solomon-being-released-from-prison/411839036

wew
>>
>>696524887
Yea, I used to live there you Fuck! So much gangs and trouble
>>
>>696526522
>is upset over such a minuscule thing
>not upset over something that legit crippled him
Hahahaha
What a fuckhead lol. If i were you id redirect my anger over not being able to orgasm at the department of transportation for letting some retard cripple you. Lol
Also funnily enough, only rarely are legit purchased weapons used in these mass shootings.
And what i said about common sense, too bad that accident didnt kill you, because your nonsense spouting shows how little common sense you have
>>
>>696525974
Well I didn't say they should dissapear from earth. Just not letting everyone having them. If you have a purpose like a sport, at least you have a reason.

Obviously criminals are the first target always, not civilians with guns. But if the country is flooded with guns, it's easier for criminals to get them, it just works this way.

If you visit Japan, you know there are criminals, and some of them have guns for sure, but you also know not every little fucker pickpoker have one and have it easy to destroy your life
>>
>>696527107
But they do have access to vehicles which can also very easily destroy your life
>>
>>696525982
No, people know guns are dangerous. The only lack of education is in RESPONSIBLE gun use, but that would only cut down on accidental gun deaths, of which there are actually very few. People who shoot other people with guns intentionally know what the consequences are for doing so.
>>
>>696527096
It wasn't a car accident...

Im not upset by it. Actually in my country it's very hard to find a gun, thus there are only like 300 homicides each year (in a 40 million ppl country), so It doesn't affect me at all. I'm just argumenting why I think americans should keep drowning themself in guns
>>
>>696525982
Just because you don't know how to handle a gun properly/safely doesn't mean that you don't know what a gun is capable of doing.
>>
>>696527431
shouldn't*
>>
>>696526110
>In the USA we have one every day
no we don't, stop pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>696527279
Yeah but I can't tell them "you shouldn't have the right to move from one point to another in your vehicle, which purpose is transportation".

I can say "you don't have the right to have a killing machine for no reason, except if you are a cop"
>>
>>696526246
nobody cares about gooks, you weaboo faggot
>>
>>696527344
Most of the people involved in gang violence use guns not to kill but to scare. It is only after they murder someone they understand that even a gunshot wound to the stomach can kill.
>>696527457
I know how to properly use a firearm friendo
>>
>>696520718
Lets not forget that Australia also hasn't had a mass shooting since Port Arthur. Also a huge decrease in gun related violence
>>
>>696527540
>>696527431
>i live on an island
>>
>>696527692
Because you are european and you dont understand the rights americans have, i bet you have laws in your country about offensive speech online
>>
>>696515419
Kek come on now surely you knew it was bate
>>
>>696522944
See,if a man this buttmad had a gun, he nost likely wouldn't shoot anyone as he is anti-gun. Therefore all angry people with guns are a danger
>This is why we don't ask you eurotards
>>
>>696527575
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html

Now feel retarded.
>>
>>696528169
Not an island, actually not even a completely first world country, it's just Spain: 40 million people, 324 homicides in 2014, check it if u want... I tell you: less guns = less homicides, it just works like that. We could say the same with cars, less cars = less car accidents, trying to convice people it works in a different way is just stupid.
>>
>>696528279
I know you have that right in your country, i'm just saying it doesn't "work" to have MORE guns to reduce homicides
>>
>>696528279
Your argument is one of the dumbest things I've ever read
>>
>>696528517
Of course less guns=less gun deaths. That isnt some kind of mystical power you have. But you still haven't convinced me how you can tell others what they can and cant own, when we can own vehicles that cause much more death.
>>
>>696528442
>on average
>on average there is a Muslim attack everyday
>On average annon understands 1 shape every year
>>
File: 1465150495080.png (229KB, 642x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465150495080.png
229KB, 642x274px
>>696524134
>>
>>696528737
Can you legally own a tank with ammunition?
>>
>>696516740
>If banning all civilians from owning guns can save just one life...it's worth it.

If banning arming civilians can save just one life...it's worth it.

FTFY
>>
>>696521584
Funny, more people die in USA then in europe by guns... wierd.
>>
>>696528652
Homicides would go down, of course. If everybody concealed carry, homicides would go down. Accidemts would go up though.
>>696528670
Explain, or do you just like saying retarded?
>>
>>696513800
What is Malmoe?

I know what Malmö is though.

¨ + o = ö
Wow, how hard that was.
>>
>>696515157
I zozzled anon, thank you
>>
>>696528086
Don't be so fucking naive
>>
>>696528875
I can own a tank
I can make ammunition
Yes. Can i buy the legit rounds? Not without an explosive license
>>
>>696529158
Prove me wrong
>>
>>696528737
The same way goverments tells you you can't have bombs or missiles or poisonous substances, etc. They are dangerous and it's only purpose is to harm.

A car is also dangerous but it has a vital purpose for our society, which is transport people or shipments faster and longer than you could do by walking.

If you ban guns, you have the same society but with less dead people. If you ban cars, you go back to stone age.

I have explained it at least 3 times in this thread.
>>
>>696528086
Sometimes "you" is used to mean "a person", not you specifically. This is common practice in the English language.
>>
>>696526110
you have shootings every day, not mass shootings.
>>
>>696528311
>bate
>>
File: cz-usa-cz-p-071.png (805KB, 1117x745px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cz-usa-cz-p-071.png
805KB, 1117x745px
This is exactly why I am picking up
>pic related
as soon as my CCW license comes in the mail.
>>
>>696529324
But i can buy poison
I can buy explosives
If you ban cars, the government will still have to provide transportation. If you ban cars, you would have a lot less deaths than a gun ban would accomplish.
>>
>>696529031
Ok, so by your logic ("if everybody owns a gun, there's more security, and ppl can stop killers") how can you explain the cop killings of the recent days? COPS were killed, they own guns, they know how to used, they were the target of the attacks.... they couldn't stop it. Less guns = less deaths, impossible to beat it
>>
>>696529031
First of all I didn't say retarded at all
What are you talking about?

Second your argument was dumb because you sound like an emo teenager that says "Ugh, mum you just don't understand how I'm feeling right now.God" even though it's very easy to understand what you're talking about. You have the right to own guns, yes. It was also written that the second amendment would become outdated and need to be reviewed and changed in coming times. This is from over 200 years ago and it hasn't been changed
>>
there would literally be NO shootings, if every man, woman and child were armed.
>>
>>696529763
>i dont understand what an ambush is
Oh so youre telling me the cops with guns didnt end the situation? Yes people get ambushed, but you cant say that the guns didnt help
>>
>>696520078
No fag, they have a point there.
>>
>>696529159
Isn't that license something that tells people what they can and can't own

People with the license can own explosives but those without cannot own explosives
>>
>>696529940
Where was it written that the second ammendment would become outdated? Do you have a source?
>>
I'll pray for you tonight Sweden bros.
Stay safe.
>>
>>696515189
yet
>>
>>696529745
What kind of poson can you legally buy? for rats?
What can of explosives can you legalle buy? fireworks?

If you would want to buy a fucking bomb to kill people, wouldn't it be difficult to do it? and thus less least likely?

Goverment does provides transportation, it's called public transport. Also, most of developed countries goverments tries to convice ppl to stop using private cars so... nobody is saying cars are great and harmless
>>
>>696530135
Yes it is. I have a license to own my firearms as well, whats your point. When have i said i was against licenses? I am against an all out ban.
>>
>>696515419
The capital of Indiana is Indiana polis
>>
>>696530312
I can buy a 5 gallon drum of black powder at rural king and i can buy lengths of pipe there as well. Bombs arent some magical device, they are fairly simple.
>>
>>696530035
Then thank you for giving me the reason.
More guns don't reduce killings, since ppl that own guns can make any simple strategy to kill anyway, by surprise, an ambush, whatever, so it would be better if the guys that killed the cops couldn't have the possibility to have a fucking gun in the first place.
>>
>>696528442
>jew york times liberal rag
>only source in article that supports the "at least 1 mass shooting per day" claim are unofficial website databases that cannot be trusted
>the single trustworthy source, a congressional report, shows it at around 22 a year

nice try, but no.
>>
>>696530375
Oh that's my bad. Thought you were arguing for everyone to have what ever the hell they liked, no questions asked
>>
>>696530605
>again if they wanted guns they would get them
>>
>>696530552
I though we were talking about modern weapons. I was talking about real powerfull bombs, just like the real powefull automatic guns you allow any idiot to have
>>
>>696530720
Nope, just arguing that a complete gun ban is retarded. I may have said you cant tell someone what they cant own, but i didnt clarify that i am all for licensing as long as it allows for due process.
>>
>>696529273
Prove me wrong

It's a two-way street, see?
>>
>>696530878
>again if you make it harder to get guns it is least likely to happen, it's not IMPOSSIBLE to happen.

I can't even describe you how harder it would be for me to find a fucking gun and kill a cop in my country... so i'm sure they are to afraid of an ambush in every corner
>>
>>696515189
No, but grenades
http://www.thelocal.se/20150724/third-grenade-attack-in-a-week-rocks-malm
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.565/huge-bomb-blast-rocks-sweden-s-malm%C3%B6.html
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/01/sweden-muslim-bomb-violence-spread-from-malmo-to-skane/
>>
>>696530884
No one in america, without a license, can own automatic weapons.
>>
>>696522363
>Got stabbed

Actually he got beheaded and 2 other guys in the church got stabbed
>>
>>696531142
Just because you havent tried doesnt mean it is hard
>>
>>696531182
>land of the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''free'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>696531296
Ok, but i'm telling you it's hard.

AGAIN: is it impossible? no, you can find a fucking gun in my country, but it's just difficult, there are few of them so it's easily to track them, know where they are, know what kind of ppl sell them, etc....
>>
>>696531136
Ahh
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/10/04/opinion/understanding-kids-gangs-and-guns.html
>>
>>696529028
>implying more people aren't vanned away to a room with a drain
>>
>>696531308
What? I totally support licensing with due process, just not a complete ban
>>
>>696514266
>In Sweden, ISIS is a "gang"
>>
>>696531182
Aha... but how easy is to get the license?
And how many automatic weapons there are?
If you have millions, there are more chances some of they will end in the wrong hands, if there were only a few of them, is easily to control who owns them. Fuck is not that hard to understand it
>>
>>696531801
The license for automatic weapons is kind of tough to get, but there are millions of the weapons in circulation
>>
>>696530884
Oh, black powder pipe bombs are OK, because they're not modern, like C4 explosive. Sure, they could kill and maim a lot of people just like C4, but they're ok. Because they aren't modern. They aaren't assault explosives.
>>
>>696515097
feels like dog races if you ask me
>>
>>696515157
:')
>>
>>696532040
Ok go get 100 kilos of black poder without a legit reason to do it
>>
>>696525059
ain't that something
>>
>>696531595
That article says exactly what I was saying. People don't know how to use guns properly. Nowhere does it make any statement about the people using the guns not knowing what the guns can do.

Try again.
>>
>>696515473
Send them over to the USA for some training. In almost no time at all they will be beating, and shooting everyone with more than a slight tan.
>>
>>696532272
A 5 year old could make that themselves, no need to buy black powder. Worst troll in thread.
>>
>>696532272
No problem at all. Just don't buy it all at one place so you don't raise any suspicion. I could probably get that much together in a day depending on how many gun shops I can get to.
>>
>>696532606
So let thousands of deaths by guns happen over and over again until everybody "learns" to use them properly (by learn I supose you mean everybody is totally mature and can take the wiser decision always), and if they don't learn, you flood the country with MORE guns to teach them.

It's so obvious the obsession of americans with guns is because it's a big business and not because it's a right of them. If it wasn't a bussiness that right would have been long ago erased from their constitution.
>>
>>696532986
So it's harder to acomplish it, so people won't kill others with black powder in a rage attack. Also there are chances police will track you buying all that amount of it, etc....

Once AGAIN: i'm not saying it's impossible to kill without a gun, or it is impossible to find guns where they are prohibited, im just statin a fact: where there are less guns, there are less deaths.

If you want to keep your right to own guns, just say it that way, but don't try to convice ppl that more guns = more safety, because it is just not how it works
>>
>>696533602
Black powder is way easier to buy or make than getting hold of a gun in the USA, yet we have very few black powder related deaths (never even heard of one) and far more gun deaths
>>
>>696534441
Exactly, because is harder to kill ppl with that shit than with a gun. So comparing black powder with guns is retarded nad pointless
>>
>>696533602
i just want guns
>>
>>696534632
Ok, at least now you stopped saying all the other bullshit.
>>
>>696526086
> Being american
> Showing support for palestine instead of Israel

Are you fucking retarded?
Have you some basics in politic and history, you mongoloid?
>>
>>696528103
Australia also doesn't have gang violence every day. Stabbings, shootings, curb stompings, etc.

I envy your niggerless/spicless country
>>
>>696534594
>because is harder to kill ppl with that shit than with a gun

This is the point where you went full retard. A bomb is an easier means of killing a bunch of people. Bombs can kill a lot more people in one flash.
>>
File: 1417792619336.png (11KB, 445x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417792619336.png
11KB, 445x638px
>>696514266
true
>>
>>696534934
Found the foreskin chewing kike
>>
Probably gang related stuff. Gangs still are able to get guns yes, but they basically only use them on other gangs, so they just kill off eachother.

Sweden also has very few homicides compared to a lot of countries. Just like a lot of other countries with gun bans. Yet people still think this proves that gun bans dont work.
>>
>>696535070
holy shit...
A BIG and sofisticated bomb is better to kill a lot of people, not a home made bomb made with black powder. Now you're going to try to convince me that more ppl kill with guns than with black powder just for a matter of preferences? not because a gun is more effective?
>>
>>696533151
That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Someone proposed that the government should teach the people that guns are dangerous. I said that would be a waste of time because people already know that guns are dangerous. Also, teaching people gun safety and how to use guns properly isn't going to do anything either. People aren't being killed by the truckload because they're getting shot by accident. People are dying because other people are shooting guns at them and trying to kill them. The problem isn't people not being educated on gune use. The problem is people.
>>
>>696535227
>uncut

Disgusting virgin pig.
>>
only my neighbors who work for the State should be able to own a gun

>t. cuck
>>
>>696515009
>if only they had guns
How many cops were shot down in burger land in the last few weeks?
Armed security present in teen club shooting.
>>
>>696535330
kek tell that to the boston marathon people. De-limbing is worse than death
>>
>>696535330
It's because way more people understand how to point and shoot a gun than how to build an effective explosive device.
>>
>>696535330
It's monkey see monkey do, people go on shooting rampages because it's real hot right now in the media. Guns are NOT more effective for mass murder. The biggest mass killing by a deranged individual in the US was the Oklahoma city bombing, where the bomb was a simple low-grade fertilizer bomb. Killed 168 and injured over 600.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.