[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

in this thread we will talk about the type of kids we were and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 34

File: 1467859956897.jpg (67KB, 584x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467859956897.jpg
67KB, 584x584px
in this thread we will talk about the type of kids we were and what cliques we fell into in the highschool social pyramid

>stoner
>stoner who couldnt smoke bc he was always grounded for smoking a long ass time ago
>>
File: 1468472740696.jpg (24KB, 600x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468472740696.jpg
24KB, 600x567px
i was the one who was really gay and only existed to bump OP's thread
>>
>>696459348
What a miserable life
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (1KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9k=.jpg
1KB, 225x225px
i was the kid who thought ditching school was fun i realized later on that it was a mistake and now im here, a figment of imagination created by OP
>>
bumperino
>>
i was at the top of the food chain. the bad bitch, the glamour gal. i was the most popular girl in my school without a doubt. here i am 10 yrs later and i weigh 350 D: fml
>>
>>696459181
stoner, chased the girls like a dumb fool but i am still alive so fuck it.
>>
>>696460863
Pics?
>>
I was a nerd tryin to get along with the cool guys and i realized the most important thing is having self-confidence, which i didnt had. So i started pretending i had it. Made jokes about my self, made jokes about everyone with always risking making jokes about the wrong person. I pretendes so long having self-confidence that eventually i became this person i tried to be.

Few years later im here. Having a good joob, a wonderful girlfriend, a dog, a house and everything i ever wanted to have.

Pic related, me and my ff
>>
>>696459181
I was friends with everyone, just a really friendly class clown but never really fit in anywhere.
>>
I went thru different stages in highschool, could green text if anyone want to hear the story of the tragic hero
>>
yeah, it seems /b/ is the migration destination of stoners
>>
>>696461350
do it
>>
I was the funny/weird person everyone knew, not necessarily popular. Ex emo kid. People liked me well enough and after high school when I got hotter a bunch of old classmates started to hit me up.
>>
>>696461148
Did the same here and youre ugly as shit faggot
>>
>>696461495
how was emo life like
>>
>>696461350
let's hear it
>>
>>696459181
was social outcast that use to smoke cigs and drink beer, never bothered with school, left at 15 to work then found out that adults are the exact same with the exact same cliques and the exact same bullshit.
>>
>average kid
>hungout with rugby players and hoodrats because that's who my kinda people hang around
>>
In elementary school I was the chubby funny kid who was good at drawing, in highschool I was a manorexic depressed goth faggot
>>
I was considered well known cause I was super short for my senior class.
I guess me and my friends weren't really part of a clique. I was talking to one of my friends and he said we were "well known and popular" apparantly. We werent athletic snobby popular ones either we were just chill people.
>>
>>696461240
Vibes
>>
>Rich kid
>Easy life through most of high school
>Prom night
>Limo rental, because why not, my mom is a rich birch
>Yell shit at the poor kids from the back seat while friends and I get drunk on champaign
>Order driver to take us down to the river
>Rachael (date) and I hop out and start making out
>My dick's hard
>Oh fuck
>Man is watching from the bushes
>Dude turns out to be the limo driver
>I get up and chase him down
>Every time I get close to him he manages to escape
>Story isn't even real

Read the first letter.
>>
>>696461514
this
>>
>>696461882
how is the depressed goth lifestyle
>>
fellow stoner here, had lost of stoner friends because Nor Cal
>>
File: 1466327971674.jpg (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466327971674.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
>Be Me
>Be new kid
>Somehow become annoying new kid
>Somehow stay annoying new kid for three fucking years
>Nerd out the whole time
>Finally figure out how to chill out
>Become friends with my class
>Graduate and go to college
>Use my chill factor and make friends
>Stay cool
>Leave college because I ran out of money
>Finally figure out the nerds were my only genuine friends
>The rest only cared as long as I put on the cool guy vibe
>mfw I abandoned all my real friends for a false sense of fullfillment
>mfw I lost all my fat to become the most attractive guy from my graduating class but it doesn't matter because I already pushed away all the nerdy chicks I could have dated
>mfw academics were my only true passion in school and I was only fooling myself by wanting something fake
>I'm a nerd for life
>mfw I regret trying to stop being a nerd
>>
>>696461996
It's too late for this shit.
>>
>>696459181
I was the weirdo autist/ white kid who had know friends and a tendency to explode

I swear to god if it wasnt my parents ability to reassure the school I was not a school shooter, then I dont know what got me through high school

Here I am now 20 Still alone looking for someone to befriend. Im lonely bored and I feel like I am wasting my life every second, I want to do something cool with people

currently 200lbs 6' and bored, How can i make friends without looking like a creepy dude? I want friends in my age range 17-mid 20s
>>
I was a silent metalhead. Didn't really socialize and concentrated on school. Was bullied briefly but that ended when I broke the bullies nose. Years later found out that people thought I was kinda weird and scary but apparently was some kind of a hit with the ladies.
>>
>>696461996
>Read the first letter.
Weak.
>>
>>696462011
It was pretty good, fucked biches, traps, and did lots of drugs.
>>
>>696462170
stop wearing all black and go to a bar. also dont have long black hair and dont wear converse
>>
.....average.
>>
I was that one dude with a grilfriend you couldn't hate but didn't really like alltogether.
>>
>>696461932
no you were gay
>>
>>696461350
Ight let's star with freshman year
>be me
>popular kid, did t give a fuck about anything
>got along with everyone including the teachers
>would skip class n shit but teachers still liked me
>flirted with girls and partied, also smoked weed pretty much everyday
> things were looking up, I was confident, attractive, likable, and fit in with everyone

Sophomore year
>more of the same shit really so not gonna repeat myself
>this time however I got busted by coos doing stupid shit and was grounded for a while so didn't really go out with friends, just talked to them in school
>parents were also waay more strict now and as a result couldn't really chill with kids unless they were goodie little faggots which pissed me off
>>
>teased by everyone
>destry other's self-esteem
>vindictively harass them outside of school
>great success because i'm more resourceful
>rarely attend class
>drop out at 16
>get a GED a month after
>sit at home carding shit online
>get free drugs from friends
>comfortable NEET life
>beat my mother so she'll bring me snacks
>20 now
>autistic gf
>>
I was a metalhead (black/death/pagan) with my BFF amongst spoiled clubbing faggots. (I was in a private highschool)

I was the "smartass" with the best results always fooling around with the teachers.

Best thing we did with my pals. During the lunch break we drunk a whole bottle of vodka @ 2.
We were so fucking smashed. The next class was philosophy. 5 min after the begining I gazed at my BFF's page. He was doing some bullshit lines he couldn't write shit, I started laughing so hard. I've been kicked out of the class. :'(

Fuck... I miss those days.
>>
File: missing.jpg (57KB, 600x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
missing.jpg
57KB, 600x798px
>>696459181
I was the kid who wanted to be goth, but parents only bought me chad clothes.

Dressed like a normal person, listened to obscure shit and was an 'individual'
>what turned into hipster
>>
>>696462548
i was.. :'^(
>>
>>696459181
I was kinda a bully. Very angry.
>>
>>696461996
wow
>>
>>696462416
so lighter colors, and get a haircut?
I have long brown straight hair? what would look good for me?
>>
>>696461996
R is for retard. Thats you, anon.
>>
File: cookies and milk.jpg (10KB, 180x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cookies and milk.jpg
10KB, 180x202px
>>696459181
>>696459348
>>696459497
>>696459888
>>696460863
>>696460944
>>696461148
>>696461240
>>696461350
>>696461402
>>696461495
This is some INTENSE samefaggory. And i hope it is same fag because if not /b/ is full of all the same type of fags making up the same type of faggy stories.
>>
File: 1468468639767.jpg (17KB, 339x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468468639767.jpg
17KB, 339x430px
>>696461996
aw shit
>>
that kid went to my school in the thread pic
>>
>>696461996
fuck this i have shit to do in the morning im going to bed
>>
>>696461996
kek
>>
File: 123.png (34KB, 300x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.png
34KB, 300x100px
>>696459181
OP here, to elaborate, i was also
>the only satanist in a white prep christian neighborhood
>somewhat aloof and the women liked that??
>hardcore tyler fanboy
>>
>>696462829
OP here
you were only right 4 times bitch wadup
>>
>>696462560
Cont
>rep still intact at this point and social skills are still good
>still mackin n shit but not as aggressively
> at this point some shit starts happening at my house
>fucks me up a bit
>school year ends
Junior year
>shit still going on at home social skills take a hit and I barely mack bitches anymore
>decide to just focus on school so I can go to a good college and get the fuck out of my house
>get into all the high level classes, you know honors n shit
> none of my friends are there and I don't feel like talking to these kids
> still get to talk to my friends in other classes n shit so it wasn't too bad
> rep took a bit of a hit, I was no longer the very social guy everyone knew, just mainly kept to myself
> despite all the shit going on at home finish junior year with a 3.0
> summer stars and I back to smoking weed all day
> no parties this time since I was a retard and ignored all the kids trying to befriend me
> just want to get the fuck out of this school

Senior year
Cont.
>>
>>696459181
Nerdy lowkey burnout kid that had two friends but was cool with mostly everyone. The only kids that didn't like me were the cool stoner kids because they were posers to me and i let them know it. Also, my gf freshman/sophomore year in high school said that a lot of girls thought i was cute but i didn't lose it until i was 18 in my senior year. Hence, the word "nerdy".
>>
In elementary i was near the top but most of my friends were made throught my parents. When i left i realised by being a year older than all my friends i had no friends in my new school. By the time they got there a year later they had all made new friends and forgot about me. In high school second year i started hanging out with the other loners, forming strength in numbers. Still pretty low but at least has some new friends.
>>
File: internalscreaming.jpg (7KB, 200x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
internalscreaming.jpg
7KB, 200x213px
>>696462494
>dude with a girlfriend you couldn't hate but really didn't like altogether

What does a gf have to do with this

Why can't I hate you

Why don't I like you

>mfw autism
>>
I actually ran my highschools anime club in an attempt to let the autistic children sperg out behind closed doors. Every thursday I would spend my time either watching anime on the projector, judging Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Magic decks, or playing games with them. All of them were mostly freshman and sophmores that were too scared to do this shit in public (thank god) so they all were super hyped to realize that there would be a time and place for them to play games and watch anime without the spying eyes of normies.

The best part about it, none of my friends realized I ran the club untill they saw my face in the club leaders section of the yearbook.

The other best part is that when I opened the club I had to pick a Co Leader, so I asked this one nerdy looking chick in my english class if she wanted to help out. She said yes and now after three years we're dating.

Anime club saved me from being a kissless virgin
>>
Freshman Year
>no idea what im doing
>terrible style and in class with a bunch of weirdos
>not being the weirdo in all my classes makes me alpha so bitches love me
>don't make any friends with any of these people and don't even attempt to talk to chicks
Sophomore Year
>finally have classes with some normal people
>now completely overlooked
>try to make friends but nothing sticks
>spend rest of year alone
Junior Year
>decide to try to get back on top
>improve all my looks and style, everything
>doesn't work everyone already has friend circles
>decide to build first PC and finally make 1 friend through it
Still friends to this day
>>
>>696463830
Dope
>>
>Quiet, smart
>Listened to music
>Nice to friends
>Nice to other people
>Was funny
>Hated non friends
>Still nice to them tho
>Tbh I sounded like a courteous school shooter
>>
>>696462985

>hardcore tyler fanboy while at highschool

that was like two years ago then
>>
respected loner
>>
>valedictorian
>never had to study and made an A in every class, even when taking 8 APs three years in a row
>captain of the track team for three years
>girls all over me once I stopped trying to grow a shitty beard in 10th grade
>never drank or smoked and people admired it for some reason
>severely depressed a lot of the time (have seasonal affective disorder), usually hid it really well
>pretty much everyone wanted to be my friend, but there were only like ~5 people I was really tight with
>only gave a fuck about those ~5 people
>French teacher's daughter was in my class, was in love with her for 7 years
>turned down every girl that would've been on my dick in a heartbeat for those 7 years
>she always drops hints about liking me back
>never responded with anything meaningful, just got butterfly stomach and thought about her all the time
>she starts dating some dipshit manlet football player between 10th and 11th grade
>two weeks before the end of high school they're still together
>start dating a friend's younger sister
>she's kind of hot, really smart, but two years younger
>graduated a virgin, though nobody would've guessed that if you asked them
>drink once or twice a week with friends because I hate myself and alcohol helped
>dated friend's sister for two years and never gave her the dick
>severely depressed nearly the entire time, she gets into a good college across the country and breaks up with me
>start smoking weed periodically to alleviate depression
>currently have a 2.9 in college studying physics and computer science
>still a virgin
>still hate myself
>think about suicide everyday even though I have a lot of friends in college and I've never been in better shape/been better looking

I didn't intend to write more than four or five lines of this but I'm kinda high right now and I was feeling emotional. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>696463999
>Tbh you sound like a faggot*
>>
>>696463999
>chek
>>
>>696464025
like 3-4 years ago actually
>>
>>696461580
br00tal
>>
>>696463489
>social life is pretty much not existant
>mack no girls at all
>put all effort into school figure I could make up for lost potential in college
>only talk to a few people
>literally have like 3 friends
> feels bad man
>went from normal popular kid to borderline loser
>think of what I could have become if all the shot wasn't going on at my house
>pissed off all the time
>snap at this one girl who was trying to flirt with me
>wrap up entire highschool career being a loser and a virgin.
> fit in with nobody and just sit home all day while others are out going to parties n shit

And that is how I had it all and fucked everything up, some of you might have been faggot's all your life, but I was actually out there partying and hooking up with girls and it all went downhill.
>>
>>696462829
damn chill
>>
>>696461996
fak you
>>
>>696464198

how's not going to college treating you?
>>
>>696464094
Itt things that didn't happen
>>
File: 1466048055856.jpg (52KB, 500x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466048055856.jpg
52KB, 500x434px
>never had a clique
>quiet chubby kid that always wears a hoodie and sits in the back of the class
>Always asleep
>Always needs a haircut
>Regularly fails to turn in homework but gets As on tests, grade usually is a low b or high c
>only a few friends, mostly old or childhood friends.
>introverted extrovert, it's hard to hang out with people for extended periods of time so I just eat alone.
>Bullied by annoying sporty kids

>Start lifting and eating healthier
>Depression changes from numb sad/disdainful attitude to an even number attitude of not caring.
>Threaten bullies, laugh at them when they try the same shit
>They just stop eventually
>Keep lifting, still alone and hanging with the few good ol' lads I talk to.
>Still hoodie in the back, but less sleeping and less fat.
>Girls talk to me now, becauae attractive but they soon realize I'm socially retarded and I have /b/ humor.
>Still no clique, my 4 friends don't have a common interest besides kindred spirits and shared love.
>Still alone.
>Spend my lunches making fun of the Tumblr kids and being an asshole for laughs
>I have become the traditional asshole bully.

Oh, my God.
What have I become?
>>
File: 50190.jpg (22KB, 500x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
50190.jpg
22KB, 500x363px
You may lose money chasing women
But you will never lose women chasing money

Remember this Anon
>>
>>696464184
Yea pretty much. People liked me tho. Kinda wished I went for girls harder back then. In hindsight I vividly remember a lot of hints.
>>
>>696462191
Brother
>>
File: me.jpg (503KB, 1400x1102px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me.jpg
503KB, 1400x1102px
>>696464426
Boi, with a dirty mouth like that I know you wanna eat my twink ass. Don't you? ;)
>>
Freshman year
>1 year younger than everyone
>Made friends with friends of a friend
>Hate them all except one
>Theyre the best of a bad situation
Sophomore year
>Me and my one friend start making more okay friends
Junior year
>Like all my friends
>About 7 close friends
Also I was and am super autismo idk how I have friends
>>
>>696464672
Original
>>
File: 14138938.jpg (77KB, 579x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14138938.jpg
77KB, 579x328px
>>696464426
wow anon, you seem very angry
>drink some nesquik you queer
>>
File: grahampepe.png (649KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grahampepe.png
649KB, 1800x1195px
Freshman Year
>was the weird kid
Sophomore Year
>Beta nice kid, lot's of parties that year that I went to
Junior year
>Beta nice kid with no friends
Senior year
>weird, awkward, yet attractive asshole that has no friends

Shit's lit, got a date tomorrow from lurking on yik yak, and i can't wait for college
>>
>>696464588
I mean, you can choose not to believe it if you don't want to. I was an enviable golden child in high school and now I'm a depressed, quasi-alcoholic pothead /fit/ piece of shit who wants to kill himself everyday.
>>
>>696465241
My dubs have spoken
>>
>>696465726
>My dubs have spoken
not your dubs lol
>>
>>696465241
And anyone who uses quasi sucks cock... Sooooo yeah..
>>
>>696465799
My original post was dubs.
>trying that hard
>>
>>696465799
But checked
>>
>>696459181
Man op, Shadow Ridge Highway School was a wonderful place, huh?
>>
>Quiet
>Didnt have a clique so thrown into outcast one since quiet
>>
>>696459181
I was a virgin loser while all my friends got laid and told me, I could get a girl if I tried.
>Fuckin' lies
>>
>>696465814
I'm fine with sucking cock for the time being, I'll probably be dead within the next few weeks anyway
>>
>>696461996
AW SHIT
>>
>>696466025
idk never went there lol just found it on a wtf you lose one day
>>
>>696466100
Checked.
>have fun sucking cock
>>
>>696459181
Hahaha to have a clique you have to have friends :')

I mostly just minded to myself. I would browse tf2 forums in the computer lab.
>>
I was homeschooled throughout middle school and thrown into high school with no socializing skills and quickly became the school freak. A guy I got the balls to talk to because he was wearing an anime shirt introduced me into his group of friends but I didn't fit in because I was a brainwashed goodie goodie (didn't smoke pot with them when they offered, skip class, ect.). So eventually anime shirt guy asked me out and I was nervous af because this was my first Boyfriend. He started trying to pressure me into fucking him right away, to which my autistic former self said "I can't consent to sex until I'm married" (brainwashed Christian parents) and after that he told his friends what I said and they all spread a rumor that he fucked me behind the bleachers in the gym, so then I wasn't only the school wierdo but the school whore. Great times
>>
>>696459181
>be me in high school
>heavy metal phase
>had long ass hair freshman year
>cut long hair sophomore year
>suddenly girls loved the "new look"
>realized I could get any girl with the new look
>fucked everything I wanted sophomore through senior year
>feels good bro.
>many stories and many women left my bedroom
>>
>>696461996
God this is worse then testicular cancer

>But got me
>>
>>696466238
I was in this nigger's class.
>>
Didn't fit into any clique. I was biseximal... and black... and REALLY fucking athletic... and smart. Had a lot of friends.

Didn't have a clique, I was a LONE FUCKING WOLF.
>>
>started out as ugly autistic duckling, get mobbed
>gradually got rid of my social retardation, puberty manages to turn me into a pretty good looking guy
>become the center of my 30 people class in the last years, the one guy that everyone likes and communicates between the groups
>also one of smartest guys in class so I'd always enjoy helping everyone with their problems
>lots of girls all over school lusting over my dick but I needed the free time to play vidya all night long
It was pretty gud in hindsight, the first few years were absolutely dreadful
I'm still a socially retarded faggot though and haven't been able to make any actual friends in two years of university, but oh well, still got vidya
>>
>>696466442
See
>>>>696464588
>>
>>696466515
were you the god to post this image on /b/?
>>
>>696464094
what uni?

sounds similar to my story except after a shitty first year at college got banging girlfriend and fresh new outlook on life
>>
Check singles
>>
> stoner
>became a cool kid
> cool stoner?
> Took my other stoner friends to popularity with me.
> smartest kids in school/ stoners also most popular
> wtf
> changed the game forever.
>>
>>696466654
Fuck no, I didn't want anyone to make the assumption I came to /b/, I wasn't taking no risks sempai.
>>
>>696462170
Get a job
>>
I was the fat, nervous kid who didn't talk much. I was bullied a bit by the rich, pretentious assholes in my school but most people were friendly. I didn't make any lasting friendships in high school though.
>>
>>696459181

Stoner too, used to smoke before and after school, no one noticed because i look like a nerdy good guy with no bad intentions.
>>
>Super punk rock
>Bunch of piercings
>Torn pants and leather jacket
>lots of stoner and psychodelic friends
Flash forward a year or two
>Go into construction
>Get a bunch of tattoos
>Start dressing like a greaser
Flash Forward 10 years
>Almost 34, still look about 25
>Engineering major, still do construction on the side
>Musician
>/Fit/

I turned out OK, never really got into drugs or alcohol, I haven't had any trouble with women, and I ended up setting myself down a pretty great career path
>>
>sleepy, weird hair, flabby, smartass, strange
>never really had problems with anyone because i was a smooth talker
>never lost weight because i was never interested in fucking some chick
>never really had more than 2 friends
>prefer to be alone because in general i don't like people
>i was going to parties because of the booze and to have lulz from drunk people doing funny shit
dunno it was boring but could of been worse so im chill with it
>>
File: image.png (913KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
913KB, 1920x1080px
>>696464272
Sounds to me like you're a fucking loser who gained nothing from high school... You really though high school was about the parties and the game with chicks? High school chicks are fucking retarded dude, you should know that. In addition, college life is infinitely better so fuckin stop complaining and cheer the fuck up. Not everyone gets laid in high school and some of em will peak. Sounds like you peaked in freshman year which is fucking shameful.
>>
>>696469111
>High school chicks are fucking retarded dude
trip speak the truth
>>
was a popular guy in primary school but my parents decided to make me take Indonesian as a language in high school which cut me off from around 90% of my school peers because they all chose to take French and the French and Indonesian classes were separated. This caused me to lose all friends and due to my mild social retardation I was unable to make new friends and stayed alone with only vidya to keep me sane. Lack of social interaction turned me into a unempathetic asshole who speaks in 80% Satire. At least I know something about computers from all my years of vidya and interest in technology. Graduated with an ATAR of 87 and went on to try my best to find meaning in my friendless life. Currently work in a computer repair place full time and spend all hours either working or playing games.
>>
total autistic loner. had zero friends and spent lunch under the bleachers
>>
>About 5'8 and 170 in sophmore year, so pretty chubby, don't look terrible though
>Live in the cesspool that is Florida, so i where the same grayish shirts and biege shorts every day
>Mildly dislike about 95% of everyone there, but can talk my way out of nearly anything and am generally nice to anyone who isn't a flaming prick.
>Bullies don't bother with me because they know i'll talk back and there are just easier super betas lying around
>Am constantly reading a book, even in class, teachers like me because i don't say anything and have a mid B most of the time
>Again, live in Florida so haven't met a girl over 70 IQ, don't want to have sex, even if i could
>Fuck math though
>Don't eat breakfast because there's no time and don't eat lunch because the school is 800 kids over crowded and serves dog shit for actual money
>So basically i eat once a day at dinner, really not too bad
Really wasn't too bad all things considered.
>>
>>696464672
you frequently lose women chasing money.

It's when you have money that you also get bitches, assuming you have enough money to support yourself and any bitches
>>
When I started high school I was friends with people who went to the skatepark and ride bmx and when I ended highschool I broke a couple lifting records and played football and was a admired football captain that people came to for advice on everything. Also had a girlfriend in ASB who was VP of the school head and we were together for 3 years now here I am 1 year later jacked as ever about to join the Air Force for pararescue
>>
Freshman
>Nerd
>Could've dated hottie but too beta
>moved schools
Sophomore
>Beta nerd who played video games
>Kind of struggled with grades because I went to a new school w/good funding
>Ended up talking to almost nobody because I was late to my classes the first day and got the seats nobody wanted
>sit next to muslim kid in bio
>he always talks about how he hates the teacher and wants her to die b/c he didn't turn in work
>didn't blow up.gif
Junior
>go back to old school
>principal feels bad for coming back to a shitty school and puts me in AP classes
>Fukboi who played video games
>showed llamas b/c ag teacher thought I was autis
>probably am fucked up, but in an ADD way (as far as I know) I don't always have much to say
>dated chick whose ex was still up her ass
>out fagg'd him & he fucks off
>become alpha normie
>gf turns out crazy
>nope.jpg
>win 3rd place w/llamas
>learning Dutch for no fucking reason
Senior
>wtf
>still showing llamas but half-assed it b/c of school work (no placing)
>still suck at writing essays 4/9 or 3/9 every fuckin time
>peace-out bitches

I don't what my clique was, I usually just talked to whoever I happened to sit next to.
>>
>>696461996
Oh no!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
I was a fucking boner freshman year because I nonstop gave fucks about everything. What people thought of me in every way mattered and that prevented me from being myself early on. It wasn't until the latter half of junior year that I kinda stopped giving fucks about what people thought and everything started going up. My grades, my emotions, and my relationships. Didn't have to be part of that party crowd to have a good time because my town is fucking lame when it comes to that stuff.
>>
I was the magical kid who could bridge the gap between all cliques. Made good friends with nerds, sports players, stoners, and they became friends through me.
>>
>>696461996
Damn u got me
>>
I just did my own thing, didn't really give a fuck about people around me.
>>
>>696459181
>Cool-Nerds
Mostly hung out in the stairwells and talked about vidya and stuff, but also played sports and went to the gym. Got along with everyone but mostly kept to ourselves.

Was alright, no one really hated me or made fun of me.
>>
>>696469867
Florida represent.
Out of the half dozen or so girls I was/am interested in, only 2 are from Florida.

Even I'm not from Florida.
>>
>Nerds who academically excelled but weren't socially retarded

Basically the best clique to be in. Be yourself and nerd over shit like games and anime but still be able to get along with everyone and fuck a few chicks.
>>
I kept to myself alot of the time and most people just knew me as quiet, and I was pretty muscular in high school, at least relative to everyone else. So some people said they were actually kinda intimidated by that and thought i'd be a meathead before getting to know me. I hung out with various groups though, I wouldn't say I was really a part of any just had alot of different friends and never really felt like I was in a specific click or anything.

Looking back despite having alot of people who most would consider "friends", I still felt pretty lonely. I didn't really connect with anyone.
>>
>>696466767
>cool stoner
No.
>>
>>696459181
I was "that kid"

I had no friends because of how much of a dick I was.

I always aced my tests and shit and always rubbed it in to everyone who scored lower than me.

The only friends I had were smokers even though I didn't smoke.

My middle school years were probably my best because I was considered the "coolest kid in school" because of how much of an asshole I was to teachers despite me always completing my work when I actually bothered to do it.

Highschool was the worst. I didn't get bullied or anything, but my asshole-ness got considerably worse. I basically treated everyone like dirt regardless of who they were, whether or not they liked me, etc. Also it was about this time I started to really resent my parents because of how stupid they were. Take my mother for example. She could barely spell at all, sucked at math, and barely even got her GED. Who could blame her though? She was raised by a schizophrenic mother and got pregnant at 13, and my father was a dumbass neo-nazi scumbag pedophile who got locked up for molesting his daughter, my half sister, and couldn't even write me in prison because he couldn't even write at all.

I dropped out of high school and ran off, thus ending my school years.
>>
>geeky kid, socially awkward
>most o my friends were socially awkward nerds
>they still are my friends to this day
>was probably the most confident out of all of them
>had no trouble talking to girls
>started dating one of the popular girls when I was 15
>became much less socially awkward
>went to parties with all the popular kids
>hated them
>carried on hanging out with my unpopular friends because they weren't faggots
It's my four year anniversary with the slut today, too.
>>
>>696471367
anon, I'm going into senior year of HS am in similiar position you were in.
what is the secret I need to know in order to make my last year of high school not shit
>>
>>696461996
Ffuck
>>
File: 1467477560131.gif (2MB, 292x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467477560131.gif
2MB, 292x351px
I was that kid that starts shit between every group. I fit in with the dick head "stoners", the junkies, and the edgy teens. They all find me "cool". Its fun to be the infultrator and just fuck with stuff. I get stuff for nothing too. Like dank herbos and band tickets.
>>
>>696459181
I was the one psychopath
The one who is just talking shit and crazy stuff, the one who's looking normal but inside he's a beast and could kill all, but he don't want to jail
Still that one
Let's kill that fcking bitch as isis islam
>>
>>696461996
Who the fuck is Replyo Rmom and what anime are they from
>>
What do you prefer?
Faggots but u feel good with em
Or this "cool" popular boys who just suck
>>
the smart asshole. Ace tests, highest score in a subject last year and am on track to do it again for another subject. Massive cunt though - make jokes at other peoples expense, never pay attention in class, smoke too much weed. Well liked but not that many friends (a circle of about 6)
>>
File: 40928_large.jpg (120KB, 900x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40928_large.jpg
120KB, 900x600px
>>696459181

I started off as a weird emo kid. Then I began sorta mainly only hanging out with the black & asian kids and started smoking blunts, drinking 40s, and taking ecstasy at house parties towards the end of high school.

Became cool/familiar with all the different high school groups eventually.

>place beyond the pines pic related
>>
>>696472019
kek
>>
>>696461148
Same minus the ending
>>
>>696461996
GG
>>
America sounds like your popularity in school is based upon how much and what drugs you take. What the fuck us the fascination with drugs in America?
>>
File: respek.jpg (18KB, 380x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
respek.jpg
18KB, 380x380px
>Back of the class kinda kid
>Kept to my small group of friends
>Started throwing bangers at my house
>Everyone (including jocks, cheerleaders, yanno that type of crowd too) started to realize they were just as weird if not more weird than I
>Respek
>>
File: 1469497917969.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469497917969.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
>>696461996
>>
>>696461996
fug
>>
>>696472710
More drugs = cooler
Nobody cares about drugs, they care about being cool/popular which drugs just help immensely with.
But high school is the worst of it, i think.
>>
got into a car acciden freshman year i still have to use a cane and all through high school in was the cripple that got false sympathy
>>
>>696472710
It wasn't like that at my school. I don't evem know why the popular kids at my school were popular, they didn't do shit.
>>
>>696459181
Was the type who kept to himself, yet everyone knew me, and all thought I had a good social life because of neutral popularity at school.
Not sure how that happened.
Realistically I sat at home played video games, street hockey and basketball.
>>
File: 1298371481982741.jpg (58KB, 736x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1298371481982741.jpg
58KB, 736x433px
Freshman
>Smart, small kid people liked
Sophmore
>Smart, small kid people liked
Junior
>Hit puberty
>Become basketball god
>Student Council Secretary
>Popular as fuck
Senior
>Basketball captain
>Unopposed Student Council President
>Rule the school
>Friends with everyone
>Full-ride scholarship to university
>>
CLASS CLOWN

STILL A CLOWN

TIL I DIE

NO REGRETS, I LIKE MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH

END TRANSMISSION
>>
>>696459181
I tryed to be funny, social cool guy and have a friends and chick.
Instead I was weirdo who is goot at math but have anger issues at the elementary and turned into teenage metalhead at college. Sice university, it got better.
>>
Really fun and outgoing in elementary, but everyone shamed me for being childish so I just stuck to gaming and now I'm anti-social. And maybe gay. But I always got along well with the weird crowd so I have some good friends now.
>>
>>696461996
Fuck you
>>
>>696461996
>>
>>696471509
Sounds weird and impossible. But trust me.
>>
>>696461996
Fuck off
>>
File: aus.png (21KB, 362x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aus.png
21KB, 362x352px
>>696459181
>mfw all my friends were metal fans and wearing baggy trousers/band shirts, and I wasn't
>>
>>696461996
Gg
>>
>>696459181
Smart kid, took all kinds of tests as a kid... In academic enrichment program. Played 3 sports, being smart wasn't cool so rebelled against that shit and did the athlete thing. Only tried at sports. Football payed for my college, but I could have done so much better academically and had the same result.
>>
>>696464272
so you fucking peaked freshman year? Jesus Christ anon
>>
>>696474558
faggot AND gay
touch luck bro
>>
>>696461996
Oh fuck you
>>
>>696461996
you mother fucker
>>
The person everyone thought did drugs, but didn't.
>>
>>696461996
reply
>>
>freshman year
weird kid but got along with everyone but I knew I was cringeworthy at times
>sophomore year
still weird but improved I think a little
>junior year
don't know yet but if I improve socially again I'm golden
>>
>>696477279
ban me mods idgaf
>>
File: taeyeonsoftkiss.gif (939KB, 225x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
taeyeonsoftkiss.gif
939KB, 225x169px
>>696477279

bye bye
>>
>>696461996
k
>>
Freshman Awkward nerd
Sophomore Drug dealer
Junior Bad ass
Senior God
>>
>>696462760
It doesn't matter much something short and clean that matches you and your head/face shape. Don't need to listen to that other guy about how to dress colors only matter in relation to what season it is (black works for every season) style of the clothing is what matters and converse are a fine sneaker to wear every normie had a pair of chucks. Just go on /fa/ to get some ideas or go out and see what the dudes in your area are wearing but really it just comes down to being comfortable in what your wearing. If you're comfortable and like the way you look in a certain outfit it will be reflected. I don't know you personally but I recommend going out to all kinds of local hangouts and you soon figure out what people you feel that you could relate to the most. You don't have to be super outgoing or anything being friendly and having common interests really facilitates the process. Best of luck.
>>
>>696459181
Loser's club/clique was my group.
>>
I was a fag that halted my social life for the good of my grades. I slowly started losing friends. They didn't hangout with me, invite me to parties and I basically became an antisocial faggot. I was a well known kid that turned into a loser. Still not sure if it was worth it or not.
>>
>>696461996
o
>>
>>696463954
So you you're still in high school then?
>>
>>696459181
I was that kid that everyone knew, but they didn't bother with me because I was quiet and I didn't want to get involved in any school drama, or let alone anyones drama.
>>
I don't want to fucking share this.

Freshman: Awesome stoner. Fucked 3 chicks
Sophomore: Broke my leg and flunked all classes last 3 months
Junior: Fucked one chick for 6 months. About to get kicked out of school
Senior: Was never fucking there I dropped out before junior year ended

What am I doing with my life, time to kms
>>
Freshman year
>band faggot
>Cringe as all hell
>"Boi if you don't" head ass
>sat with my gamer friends at lunch.
>still somehow had hella friends
>slept through every class and still passed with solid grades.
Sophomore Year
>still sleeping like shit
>marching band faggot, but I'm in the south so I guess popularity increased.
>incredibly less cringe
>develop autism about music and shit, become annoying with that shit
Junior Year
>still sleeping
>still a band faggot
>Be on 4chan for time and become desensitized and lose most empathy.
>Still oddly well liked.
Senior Year
>still sleeping (bitch thought I had narcolepsy)
>top autismo in band. Pretty much running that shit.
>Force myself to have empathy for people.
>Stop caring what people think; become nomadic.
>Other black people chill with me
>Emo fags chill with me
>Skids chill with me
>maximum popularity


8/10 experience.
>>
>>696478956
im the white version of you...
>>
>>696478956
what school?
>>
>>696461996
Good one
>>
>>696461996
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>696479245
I'ma just say it was in North Carolina dawg. Hit my kik though @ atlleader27
>>
>>696462829
you said fag so many times, i believe youve become one. say hi faggot
>>
File: Linda.png (742KB, 804x1197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Linda.png
742KB, 804x1197px
>I was pretty popular in highschool, I was the the street racer that all the girls wanted (high school girls are dumbasses) but I was really smart I just didn't use my intelligence for school.
>Every Wednesday, Friday night and Saturday night I would choose a few girls to jump in my car and go race, I usually slept with one and brought her to school the next day so all friends and classmates always new who I fucked.
> I would only go to school to meet girls and hang out with other street racers.
I still build engines but now I just fuck milfs
>>
File: 1465374349722.gif (360KB, 301x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465374349722.gif
360KB, 301x301px
I was the loser talking about irc and anime download to myself while hopping from school to school because my family moved a lot. Not making any friends for life.

Got beat up by a girl at one point around the first years of high school.

Had a girl laughing at me with her friends when I tried to talk to her that I liked her.
>>
>>696461996
Fuck you
>>
>>696461996
Gotta love it when you see a post has a fuck ton of replies and read it expecting it to be good, and then remember that no one on this board has any creativity what so ever

Thanks facebook for making the internet revolve around just repeating the same joke over and over and over again thousands of times until it's funny
>>
File: 1469424226251.jpg (98KB, 1024x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469424226251.jpg
98KB, 1024x637px
>>696459181
I was the loser tranny. Still am.
>>
Freshman:
>120 pounds
>looked like a jew
>didn't care that much for grades
>hung out in a group of 10 or so people
>vidya was my life
Sophomore:
>125 pounds
>still a jew
>cared quite a bit because parents practically made me care
>hung out with the same people, the number just decreased to 5.
>vidya was still life
Junior:
>200 pounds, I ate a shitton of food throughout sophomore year.
>hair straightened out for unknown reasons, but was rather wavy, than curly.
>cared a lot for grades
>group was adopted into another fairly large grouo containing at least 30 or so people
>love for vidya decreased throughout the year
Senior:
>180 first day of school, 140 last day
>style hasnt really changed from the previous year.
>grades were pretty much meaningless since I was in the second quarter. Got that senioritis pretty early.
>group drastically decreased to just me and 3 others, then I detached from my friends at the end of the year
>love for vidya is practically gone

Senior year is supposed to be your best year they said. For me, it was sophomore year, but whatever. I'm just glad it's over...
>>
File: 1469218995720.gif (196KB, 195x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469218995720.gif
196KB, 195x200px
>>696459181
Stoner turned rotc fag
>>
When I was growing up I didn't even go to school
I stayed home with my 3 aunts. My mom passed away when I was born so they watched me.
My dad was still alive but he had a problem with my my mom's sisters so he just slept at his job or in his van.
Well living near a beach at my aunts house was pretty cool I met some Paki beach there and got into some shit with her.
Not going to school is ok but i got better shit to do like save the world since I am Steven universe.
>>
>>696464672
Actually, you can lose money and women while chasing money. It's called the Lottery.
>>
>>696459181
>Normal kid, average grades until 14
>parents relationship starts failing at a more visible pace
>brother and I get a lot of shit from parents
>start fucking up more frequently at school
>solution is to make me leave my school along with friends friends and go to a Christian school
>become depressed
>start smoking amongst other things
>parents realise that it wasn't a good decision, take me back to my original school
>become so disconnected that I can't relate with anyone besides my best friends who left school
>spend majority of my time with him smoking pot
>stop attending school, eventually leave school
>>
File: 1469520686131.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469520686131.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>>696461996
>>
The athlete that actually made it and went D1. AMA
>>
i was the troubled violent stoner type kid who dropped out way early and dissapeared off the face of the earth. now im here. if only i had realized overdosing on drugs would be the best way out then.
>>
>>696459181
>the guy everybody knew and liked and he liked everybody
>>
I was that sporty kid always playing football,basketball and rugby but on the weekends I liked to smoke weed and dabble with drugs which was frowned apron my all my sporty mates/coaches, and also my stoner mates thought my sporty mates were twats. Soo I spend high school hiding one side of my social life from the other like some bipolar mess
>>
Can someone tell me whete I belong?
During high school
>only worked out
>did all my homework
>joined every sport I could
>went to work
>never dated or cared about women or socializing all together
>on my free time I slept or played with my sometimes videogames
>>
>>696459181
I was part of the group that basically shat on the stupid kids(everyone but us), and was kind of weeb. So kind of like 4chan, actually.
>>
Until 5th grade i was always curious about doing shit i wasnt supposed to but never really did it. I was in a gifted program but was in the small group that didnt really give a fuck but we still got shit done. By 6th grade i smoked for the first time and wasnt very popular. By 7th i worked my way into groups and by 9th i fit into whatever group i wanted to as well as began smoking weed more regularly. Grades were okay. A B average, then through highschool i started dating a girl at the start of 10th and still am after graduating. I was cool with every level on the "social pyramid" went to a few of the popular parties and got along with people. Main group of friends were in the middle of the pyramid. Just some guys that play videogames too much together yet were pretty well respected. Overall couldnt have had much of a better experience but still wish i changed some things.
>>
>>69648323 also i did mess with a few drugs senior year which began to really shape my personality. Mainly physcadelics, nothing hardcore just acid and shrooms
>>
>>696483149
What's that supposed to mean? I got along with people in the sports teams but I never hung out with them outside of the uniforms.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 219x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 219x186px
>>696463830
Well played.
>>
>>696461996
lmao, fuck you.
>>
>>696462563
Will?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwFuTQBOB8 fkshhfkbju
>>
>>696461996
Fuckin gg
>>
the weirdo metalhead (we don't really have goths in my country, shits gay)
>>
>>696459181
I was part of the group that basically shat on the stupid kids(everyone but us), and was kind of weeb. So kind of like 4chan, actually. It was this sphere of hatred and anime. As for myself, I was basically crazy, because I was totally honest about everything that I thought and did, even if it totally was not in my interest to tell people those things. And everything was a joke to me, I was totally perverted, I didn't give a shit about any thing or especially any morals, but I did well in school, took all the advanced classes and I didn't need to study at all, and I really haven't matured at all or changed since high school. And I dropped out of college and I'm living as a NEET now, so I'm basically Mr. Perfect, as far as /b/'s standards go, I think. Of course, I've never had sex, and I never will, either.
>>
>>696461996
niglet
>>
>>696459181
I was one of those kids who left school every day to drink 40 ozs and rail assortments of pills, when i was in school i was a nerd, not like one with no friends, just one who knew every thing we were being taught. also, emo kid
>freshman year was so long ago
>>
>>696461996
fuck you
>>
>>696483478
>>696482716
Here, I'll explain

>only worked out
muscle fag and actually isn't possible with what you say below
>did all homework
nerd fag
>joined every sport
jock fag
>went to work
normal fag
>never dated or cared about women
asexual fag
>never cared about socializing
antisocial fag
>free time = sleeping
trait of a depressed fag
>vidya
gamerfag

What I mean by "you're broken" is that you don't fit into any type of clique. And since you're antisocial but still continue to work, yet you don't have friends then you are broken. The ultimate goal of life is *usually* to either have children or have a fulfilling successful bachelor life. Since you don't like women then this leads you down a lonely path
>>
>>696461996
die
>>
>>696461148
Go you anon, same here
>>
>>696461240
SAME YO
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 5628x3348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 5628x3348px
>Loud for no reason
>Smoked drank etc
>Literally surrounded by black ppl and sluts
>Used to get into loads of fights until I got stabbed and turned into a pussy
>>
>>696485568
Well shit. Guess I'll make up the rest of life as it goes then.
Also I was really hoping the "only" part wouldn't throw off what I was trying to type up. Fucked it up there.
>>
>>696461996
What a story mark
>>
>>696461996
max autism
>>
>>696461996

FUUUCK OOFFFFF
>>
I was the weird kid. Like I'd make acquaintances but for some reason rarely friends. I think I had like a total of 5 or 6 people who's house I wemt to. Only 3 of those were more than once. I was always hell fit cause I didnt have any friends. I was nice to people but I guess I was weird back then. Got bullied a lot too so that fucking sucked. Had some issues that really fucked me up that I wasn't aware of. Thankfully taken care of now.
>>
First three years: Being a nerd/geek from the populair Kids their view. Hung out with emo's because they threw sick parties. Hung out with fellow nerds in class.

Last two years I ended up in the above average intelligence class. Was the guy that stood up for the weaker classlings. Was the scary guy that used drugs but everyone liked me (except the people I stood up against)
Cut a lot of classes which angered my teachers
Still had above average grades because I had my own study method in which Being in class didn't work.

Graduated
>>
>>696487434
lmao who the fuck actually studied in high school?
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 34



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.