[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'm well aware how supporting trump has become a meme for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 60

File: Sc2Lia3.jpg (104KB, 399x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sc2Lia3.jpg
104KB, 399x482px
I'm well aware how supporting trump has become a meme for most of you. But here, In this thread, I'm looking for serious replies. Why do you support trump? Do you really think he can make America great?
>>
Go to /pol/ for a better answer
>>
>>696425855
I could go there, but I'm more interested in what /b/ has to say
>>
>>696425764
because Hillary is shit
>>
I'm pretty sure about 75% of posts supporting Trump are done ironically
>>
>>696425764
Trump is the only one that respects my rights and isn't a corrupted cunt like hillary or a cuck like bernie
>>
File: putins bitch.jpg (74KB, 760x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putins bitch.jpg
74KB, 760x503px
Trump is Putin's bitch.

republicans, and especially the alt-right sjw buttfags ADORE Putin. They LOVE Russia. They love Russia more than America, even though they claim to be 'nationalists'.

The Kremlin won't get their stooge in the White House, however.

And alt-right sjw's will NEVER see one of their candidates win.
>>
>>696425764
you already know there isn't a good reason to support trump, so what are you looking for? trolls and politically ignorant emotional answers?
>>
>>696426791
>you already know there isn't a good reason to support trump
reason 1: he respects my gun rights
reason 2: he isn't rigging elections like shillary and the DNC
reason 3: hes not a cuck like bernie
reason 4: he's gonna make america great again
>>
>>696426470
This. And by massive samefaggery.

The conventions always gives nominees a big bump in the polls. Trump got a tiny one - that FINALLY put him even with Clinton.

Watch Clinton's post-convention bump... She's so going to destroy Trump in November.

But Trump got what he wanted. He marketed his brand - to the lowest, dumbest common denominator.
>>
>>696426618
But Trump only supports the rights of white upper to upper class males. Does that not make you feel bad about voting for him? Minorities are people too. Of course Im arguing this on /b/ so I'm probably the biggest retard in the universe
>>
>>696426893
1- no candidate is trying to repeal the second ammendment
2- that was a primary, republicans tried to do the same shit to prevent trump from getting the nomination
3- "he's not X person" is not a real reason to vote for someone
4- kek
>>
>>696426470
I'm well aware of the ironic support, but I'm genuinely curious of what goes through the mind of an authentic trump supporter
>>
>>696427145
as a Hillary-supporter, I agree with you 100%.

sadly, the alt-right movement is made up of undereducated white millennials from the south and Midwest. most of them are lower-middle-class. felons, degenerates, the unemployed. obese white men who still live at home, at 35.
>>
>>696427145
>But Trump only supports the rights of white upper to upper class males.
He represents the rights of all citizens.

>does that not make you feel bad about voting for him
no, why would it? Its not my fault for other people's troubles
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>696425855
check'd
>>
>>696427403
probably not much. I really don't think that most trump supporters are very intelligent.

chronic anger and hatred are symptoms of stupidity.
>>
>>696427359
>1- no candidate is trying to repeal the second ammendment
except for hillary wanting to ban guns and bernie having a flaky ass voting record
>2 oh it was just a primary that means its ok
>republicans tried to do the same shit
proof please
>he's not X person is not a reason
its 100% a reason. Trump is a man of power and poise
>>
>>696425855
>"go to /pol/ for a whiter, racist answer.
>>
>>696427480
>as a person who defends the DNC's voter manipulation and hillary's corrupt ass spreading information to non-classified people I agree
>>
>>696427777
Do you actually know what it would fucking take to repeal the Second Amendment? Are you familiar at all with how the constitution works? No one will EVER take your fucking gun away.
>>
>>696427145
It might have earlier, back when the people who do support others' rights weren't playing as manipulative a game of "break the horse, work the horse" as they are now.

As it stands, I support Trump not because he ISN'T playing a game, but because he's the only one who will play on my behalf.
>>
>>696427777
Quads of truth?
>>
>>696425764
This guy is running a center right campaign.
The media wants you to think he's suuuuuuper far right.
Show me another Republican that says Jenner can use whatever bathroom they want and blast N Carolina over their laws.

He's the only candidate that is trying to help people on both sides of the isle.

He knows how regulations effect all business and says he will so what he can to cut down on them.

When you get the point that dirt coming off of your land, even if your soil tests clean. Is a regulated contaminate you have problems with regulations.

Dude sees what the war on coal has done to the economy and what it effects. Hint: its not just coal it effects.

And lastly, says he will repeal every bit of obamacare except the requirement about pre existing conditions.
>>
>>696427777
yeah, those are lies.

and Donald Trump is pro-gun-control. he split from the party-line on that one. the NRA isn't too crazy about him.

He won't win. It would have been fun to watch him ban your 'assault rifles', however.
>>
>>696427480
>Hillary-supporter
oh my god why
>>
>>696425764

Right there with you. All of the demographic info all Trump supporters says they fall in one or all of the following categories:

#1. Old (meaning older than 30)
#2. Uneducated (High School diploma or less)
#3. Poor (making less than the poverty line)

I got some family members that are hitting the FB hard with Trump propaganda. They fit all three categories. They are the black sheep (that don't know their the black sheep). Multiple kids with multiple men/women, racist, 10th grade education, used to be factory workers before the factories left. Now work at Walmart and yet somehow still are able to buy Harley Davidsons and guns.

I'm not describing every Trump supporter out there, I'm describing the ones in my family.
>>
>>696428143
>Do you actually know what it would fucking take to repeal the Second Amendment?
and all it all starts with banning a gun

First it starts with banning them based on frivolous reasons like "its black and scary" and "it has a pistol grip" better ban that

Then it delves into putting arbitrary resistrictions on lawful owners like requiring unenforceable storage requirements ie like californians

Finally they ban more than that, they start calling your hunting rifles "sniper rifles" and that "they're too powerful" and they'll ban them all the same

before that your "rights" are so limited you might as well not have them
>>
>>696428200
Thank you for giving an honest answer.

That's rare in politics, these days.
>>
>>696425764
I'm voting not Hillary 2016
>>
>>696428429
You clearly haven't seen the video with the lady from the Clinton campaign.
>>
>>696428429
>and Donald Trump is pro-gun-control
No he's not, (inb4 that dumb quote from 1995)

>NRA isn't too crazy
no one cares what other people say about someone else.
>>
>>696428522
>my anecdote prove my preconceived notions correct
>>
>>696425764
I don't think he will make America great again, hopefully just a slightly better place.
Anyway I absolutely fell for his way to conduct his campaign and, more importantly, I deeply despise Hillary and her aggressive and invasive campaign full of obvious race baiting.
>>
File: 1467764281599.jpg (75KB, 540x735px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467764281599.jpg
75KB, 540x735px
>>696425764

Trump is the White Man's last chance to save America from Cultural Marxism, SJW Turbofeminist Cuckold White Guilt More Diversity Black Lives Matter Degeneracy.

Nuff said.
>>
>>696427777

To make a statement like that really shows your ignorance in how policy is developed.
>>
Donald Trump is the candidate for stupid people, he talks like a 10 year old and has the attention span of a gnat.

If you vote for Donald, you are ignorant to the facts.
>>
>>696429122
Too make a post like that really shows your ignorance in how policy is developed
>>
I do not support Trump. He is staggeringly ignorant about the job he is asking us to give him.

Nor do I support Clinton. She is a corrupt crook who, with her decision to use an unsecured server just so any criminal e-mails she might want to send would not be subject to FOI requests, proved she puts her needs way ahead of her country.

Can't vote for the idiot Libertarians, who are not to be taken seriously as a party.

I have been a pretty dedicated Republican, and worked on a number of GOP political campaigns, and as a staffer in GOP Senator's office.

Best I can do this time is leave the Presidential vote blank, and try to elect as many good candidates down ballot as I can.
>>
Here is why I love trump

Trump has devised a plan to get us out of debt, many people have said that this plan is only theoretical and couldn't work outside of the mind such as communism but the points they make are weak and very bias

Trump also is very consistent on his major points, aside from a few mishaps that don't really change his opinions he is great with staying consistent on shit such as immigration, economy, etc

Trump understands why illegal immigration will destroy our country, with the incoming support for illegal immigrants less and less people are becoming citizens and instead mooching off of citizens with systems such as welfare. Worst of all they don't have to pay taxes but still reek the benefits of them

Shall I go on? I have many more valid points
>>
File: 1469185917649.jpg (2MB, 5088x3132px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469185917649.jpg
2MB, 5088x3132px
>>696428968

MAGA
>>
>>696429122
I mean, he is a Trump supporter xd
>>
>>696429184
Hillary Clinton is the candidate for stupid people, she lies like a 10 year old and has the corruption of a banker

if you vote for hillary, you are ignorant to the facts that shes lied to you more times than she's changed her underwear
>>
>>696425764
A lot of people are stupid and fall for the fear mongering and mudraking. People literally believe that roaming immigrant gangs are going to murder them and their families, Hilary will personally come to their door and take away their guns, and that Hilary is a criminal.

That's all it is. Weak-minded people who don't think for themselves falling for some of the oldest propaganda tricks in the book.
>>
>>696428463

I love seeing this. Every time you post something like this, it translates as:

"I cannot possibly contemplate a perspective other than my own...even when shown facts."
>>
>>696425764
No way in hell am I voting for crooked Hillary, and you can be damn sure i don't vote for commie pigs like Gary Anderson. Trump is my candidate because he represents my values, like getting the spics outta here so I can have a job.
>>
>>696429206
Learn English first,then come back and make the rest of your points.
>>
>>696425855
/thread

>>696427866
Have you ever been to /pol/?
Let's say someone makes a nazi thread, that thread will be spammed and is kill.
And /pol/ is honestly said 50% memes/shitposting and 50% people with different opinions discussing topics or baits.

/pol/ is alot of things. But it's not a circlejerk like most people say.
>>
Its his well though out deficit reduction plans and social policies

And the wall

I like walls

And money

I like bating

And noney
>>
File: 1467538757737.gif (635KB, 480x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467538757737.gif
635KB, 480x338px
>>696429222

trips checked, praise kek
>>
>>696429407
*you're
>>
ITT:

>hahaha why would I vote for trump
>I'd rather vote for hillary, she totally has never lied, cheated or rigged elections in her favor
>thats all nonsense, theres nothing wrong with sending classified information to non-cleared people
>theres nothing wrong with rigging elections against opponents.
>theres nothing wrong with paying shills to vote for you
>theres nothing wrong with lying on every political issue
>>
>>696429407
I didn't see anything wrong with my English, care to explain?
>>
>>696425764
I judge him by his enemies, including the losers on this board. It's how I make all these types of decisions: if [liberal sjw fag] hates him, must be my guy.
>>
File: 1466493581328.jpg (154KB, 548x1012px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466493581328.jpg
154KB, 548x1012px
>>696429437
>>
The only reason I'm voting for Trump is because I wouldn't vote for a woman.
>>
>>696429206
Trump has a plan to get the US out of 17 TRILLION in debt? All in at most, 8 years? Damn, he's even more stupid than I thought.
>>
>>696428968

First legit answer.
>>
>>696429616
>you're stupid if you create real plans that no one else did
>>
File: 1440556565730.jpg (1MB, 990x1146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440556565730.jpg
1MB, 990x1146px
>>696429578

November
>>
>>696428968
>Buzzwords: the post
>>
Trump will end America's debt.

Put ALL Americans to work.

Make ALL Americans 'upper Middle Class'.

Give ALL Americans FREE healthcare.

Defend ALL Americans.

Deport ALL illegals.

literally how can you not vote for Trump? Even if you're a (legal) black, jew or Mexican, he's still going to improve your life to heights you've never known exist.
>>
File: 1449171842150.jpg (58KB, 419x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449171842150.jpg
58KB, 419x421px
>>696429722

dubs checked
>>
>>696429616
Poke holes in it and I refute, no huffington post crap ;)
>>
>>696426893
He is also from New York City, which as a person who lives in Upstate NY, I can tell you it is corruption just waiting to happen.
>>
>>696429308

<lied to you more times than she's changed her underwear

While this is meant as hyperbole, a Trump supporter would take this literally.
>>
>>696429886
>ITS CORRUPT even tho I have no evidence
>>
File: 1464692084189.png (2MB, 2136x2864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464692084189.png
2MB, 2136x2864px
>>696429817
>>
The people saying that Trump is going to make America great again are the same people that are going to be shocked when the VA falls into further disarray and our vets become treated even worse. You think a poor man of hispanic descent in the military will get quality treatment under Trump? Yeah right.
>>
>>696425764
Here is the honest answer OP
While I am voting TRUMP, admitdely he is was not my vote in the primaries. I voted for Rubio in the primaries, but Trump would have been my second choice.

>Trump has run major global business and understands what it takes to build bridges to get what needs to get done accomplished.

>IMO he is a capitalist first, regardless of who he was standing next to in photos from previous elections campaigns, or which party he donated any money to, he did what he needed to do advance his brand. I have no doubt this type of capitalist will be beneficial in clearing out America's budget and balancing our bottom line.

>I like his hard line policies on immigration. My wife and her entire family moved here legally and went through the current system to become citizens. Never seen more patriotic Americans. It is not fair that illegal immigrants get the benefits of a system meant to help it legal citizens while not paying into that system. Will he be able to send out search teams to find every illegal immigrant? Honest answer is no. But by enforcing a policy that cracks down on illegal immigration we can weed out those illegally in the country through access to the benefits and programs that they are currently benefiting from (i.e. driver's licenses, healthcare, pubic education and collegiate tuition rates, gov assistance, etc.) No legal documentation no benefits.

>Trumps mouth, which is admitledy foot-in-mouth sometimes, is not censored and shows what the man is really thinking. I, like many of my fellow woters are sick of walking on eggshells, so much so that even the slightest things is offensive. I am all for mutual respect of other Americans, but we are all adult and no one needs to hold your hand when you are offended by something. It is ridiculous. But personal thoughts aside, any president will have to still work with their cabinet, advisors, chiefs, and congress to get things done and the of the non PC phrases will be tempered.
>>
>>696429796
How? By declaring the U.S. bankrupt?
>>
Because we deserve him for letting the country become a two party scorched earth political system.

My fondest hope was the RNC would reject him and we'd have a legitimate start to a 3rd party, but they are so inured to the system they'll suck donald's dick just so things don't change.
>>
You know whats really funny is that based on the emails, Hillary is far more racist than trump by a long shot
>>
File: floodedstrand.png (424KB, 458x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
floodedstrand.png
424KB, 458x327px
I don't vote, (inb4 underage) but I only disagree with the idea of letting a man that disgusts so many (including myself) achieve presidency. If elected, I believe that the other bodies of government and the voting public will prevent any rash or irresponsible decisions on Trump's part. However, if the masses really are as blind and incompetent as Ibsen portrays them, the future of America looks grim under a leader like Trump. Even if Trump weren't elected, the outrage of envy from his supporters might fuel even more violence among the people than there is already, time to move to Sweden or some shit.
>>
>>696429412
/pol/, like /b/, is full of alt-right, sjw trump-supporting troglodytes.

tacky, classless, undereducated people from the dregs of society. outcasts. deviants.
>>
>>696430052
>I'm more disgusted with trump than hillary
>>
File: 1457168027811.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457168027811.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>696429963

Trump has only targeted illegals. Show me one statement of his that goes against US citizens of non-white descent who have served their country
>>
>>696428143
>hi cap magazines banned in Colorado

yah it will never get worse
>>
>>696428143
>what it would fucking take to repeal the second amendment?

Yes. I do.

Hillary appointing a couple of justices who rule that the militia part means that you have to be in a state-sponsored militia to have the protected right to a gun.

That would pretty much do it.
>>
>>696429985
Trump is going to make you rich.

And you're going to say no to that?
>>
>>696429404

Another legit answer.

Trump will most certainly "get the spics outta here". On that you can rely.

I have no doubt in his 4 year presidency (if he's not impeached in the first 2) he will rid the US of "spics".

Very articulate answer.
>>
>>696429985
They had to make bankruptcy laws because of the man, he is a genius
>>
>>696430239
Theres no reason why he'd be impeached
>>
File: 1450317319804.jpg (52KB, 659x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450317319804.jpg
52KB, 659x659px
>>696430239

Speaking of...Hillary just dodged criminal prosecution thanks to some very powerful friends like the Bohemian Grove (see Wikileaks emails).
>>
>>696428293
>center right

I disagree. I'd say he is not left-right ideological driven -- he is running a populist/nationalist campaign.
>>
>>696430125
>quoting something that isn't there
>I don't vote
I don't know who is best for the country among the available candidates, I haven't dug that deep into a utilitarian analysis of each candidates downsides and upsides.
>>
>>696426470

He also pays a PR team to shitpost here and other places.
>>
>>696430036
Shhh, don't wake them up, they're beautiful sleeping sheep, you don't want to ruin their bliss, do you?
>>
>>696430185
well someone needs to clarify what WELL-REGULATED Militia means. hint: it's not 'the people'.

and protip: most gun owners aren't a part of any militia - ergo, most gun owners shouldn't even be Constitutionally-allowed to possess firearms.
>>
File: 2nd Amendment.jpg (162KB, 819x783px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2nd Amendment.jpg
162KB, 819x783px
>>696430553

nice try, faggot
>>
>>696430553
>well someone needs to clarify what WELL-REGULATED Militia means. hint: it's not 'the people'.

Thanks for proving you have no idea what you're talking about

DC vs Heller 2008 created the judicial landmark that the right to bear arms was an individual right and the term "well regulated" had no bearing on the right of the people specifically.
>>
File: alt right sjw fags.jpg (209KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt right sjw fags.jpg
209KB, 1000x721px
>>696430536
>alt-right shitposting sjw detected.

pic related *yawn*
>>
>>696429404
>crooked Hilary

That there says it all. This is what Trump does. Branding. He always calls Hilary "crooked Hilary". Why? Because morons like this fuck don't think about what he's actually saying. They don't see what he's doing. That's how easy these people are to manipulate.

That's Trump's base. Gullible, easily manipulated rubes.
>>
>>696430553
Daily reminder that 110 million lawful gun owners didn't use their guns in crime today and every day for the last 50 years.

daily reminder that a few hundred murders a year is literally nothing
>>
>>696430420

Exactly, and the Earth is flat (because NASA uses fisheye lenses), jet fuel can't melt steal beams, we have lizard overlords, 2001 is Kubrick secretly telling everyone he filmed the moon landing in a studio, there was a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll...
>>
Honest question as a non American, are illegals and muslims a REALLY huge problem like they are always made out to be? Are there Mexicans roaming the streets stealling jobs and killing families? Are immigrants killing thousands of people? If anything, you Americans are killing yourselves faster than anything else.
>>
>>696430790
So because trump calls a spade a spade, you think he's conspiring some deeper advertisement even though hillary is LITERALLY the most corrupted politician about this decade?
>>
File: BAN GUNS NOW.gif (20KB, 287x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BAN GUNS NOW.gif
20KB, 287x289px
>>696430711
which will be overturned

and the 2nd amendment WILL be repealed.

men like me WILL come for your guns.

from your cold, dead hands? why thank you, I will.

and I'm no trumpanzee or hill-da-beast supporter. like most Americans... I'm a far leftist. we're the new face of America, fuckstick
>>
>>696430929
>are illegals and muslims a REALLY huge problem like they are always made out to be?
yes
>>
>>696429550
Trump as a proper name takes an upper case "T."

"Bias" should be "biased."

"Reeks" should be "reap."

Multiple mangled syntax and missing punctuation.
>>
>>696431050
>your rights end because I said so
fuck off commie SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>696430790
>racist Trump
That there says it all. This is what Hillary does. Branding. She always calls trump "racist Trump". Why? Because morons like this fuck don't think about what she's actually saying. They don't see what she's doing. That's how easy these people are to manipulate.
That's Hillary's base. Gullible, easily manipulated rubes.
>>
>>696430982
He isn't calling a spade a spade. He's tricking gullible idiots like you into not scrutinizing his own lack of credentials by shifting the focus onto his opponent's perceived flaws.
>>
>>696431086
Care to elabourate? At all?
>>
>>696429616
Mexico will ay for it.
>>
>>696431050
Nice B8
>>
>>696430929
niggers, spics, jews and muslims are America's greatest threat. their numbers will be vastly reduced under Trump. And i'm not talking about murder, gas chambers or shootings.

they will be led to the door, and deported. simple.

wall built - problem solved.

we won't become Germany, son.
>>
>>696429787
What this guy said.
>>
>>696427866
>a whiter
>racist answer
How is this not racist?
I'm serious someone explain this to me.
And don't come up with that racism requires power bullshit like a fag.
Because the potus is black. And jew scream racism all the time and many of them are in a position of power. Like the head of the federal reserve.
>>
>>696431152
Trump isn't even racist, lefties just scream RACIST and think it means anything

meanwhile hillary actively voted against black rights, endorsed someone who was vehemently against black rights and shit. Based on hillary's emails, she's more racist than trump by a long shot.
>>
File: 1467887266146-b.png (33KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467887266146-b.png
33KB, 800x500px
>>696425764
yes, i selected 4 images of street signs just to call you a faggot op. it means that much to me.
>>
>>696431050

And you will catch a bullet to the dome in the process.

America has plenty of space to return you to the soil.
>>
>>696431276
lol ok. The wall will totally get built. I believe you.
>>
>>696430790
Crooked Hillary- she has been renounced as a crook for accepting tons of bribes from enemies and terrorist organizations through the Clinton foundation. The Clinton foundation is run by half the government and is a giant powerhouse in illegal activity
>>
>>696431152
Where did I call Trump racist? He's not racist. He's a carnival barker. He's just saying things that he knows will be sensationalized.

Horrible attempt. Best I can give you is a 2/10
>>
>>696431198
An illegal citizen contributes nothing to the country and leeches off it to an extreme degree. Due to the incompatibility of islam with american values its safe to say that yes illegals are a danger
>>
Has Hillary or trump ever said how the plan to fix America? Or is it just verbal assault and buzz words
>>
>>696431143
will be infringed. repealed. banned. confiscated.

you're done. when tyranny came to America, what did you gun owners do? cowered in fear.

when you were told to have a well-regulated militia, did you? no.

guns are done.
>>
literally because he isnt hillary clinton
>>
>>696430185
Then you should blame the founding fathers for leaving that troublesome bit in there.
>>
>>696431152
“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”
-Trump 1989
“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”
-Trump 1991
>>
>>696429968
posts a legit answers...no one comments
>mfw
>>
>>696431351
you libcuck shillary posters are all the same

hint dumbshit - trump's ahead in literally every poll now. he's going to win. you might want to tone down your rhetoric...
>>
>>696431441
will not be infringed, redeemed, condoned, LIBERATED

Guns are the tools of our freedom, our liberty and our happiness

get fucked commie, go back to your rainy socialist island if you can't handle my freedom
>>
>>696431615
Its not a troublesome bit at all, "well-regulated" has nothing to do with my gun rights because they are mine individually
>>
>>696428635
this

hillary is a shittier version of obama basically

trump would literally have to start ww3 in order to do worse than her
>>
>>696429987
Because of the constitutional requirement for a presidential candidate to get more than 50% of the vote to be elected, an ongoing viable competitive third party is not possible in America. It would mean that many/most elections would be decided by the US House.
>>
>>696425764

China is dying for trump to become president and speed the ruin of western civilization while Japan dislikes trump because he'll fuck up their economy so they prefer Hillary (no weeabs one obscure jpop girl band (maga) song doesn't represent Japan and the commercial was a libtard from usa).

China's been laughing all the way 'their raping our country'.

cut trade see what happens lol
So what you want, nother year of status quo or you want to speed the downing of this ship boys
>>
>>696431667
>Tone down your rhetoric
Or what?
>>
>>696431642
We're on /b/ wtf do you expect
>>
'Nigger. NIGGER! There I said it. I'm not pc. I have nothing against blacks. But you won't silence me from screaming NIGGER!" - Trump 2009
>>
>>696431686
we'll see how free you are in our FEMA camps, libtard
>>
>>696430156
Judge born in the US can't be impartial because he is a "Mexican."

There's one!
>>
>>696431868
>I'm against gay rights ~ Hillary 1994
>I've always been for gay rights ~ 2008, 2012, 2016
>I support barry gold water and his policies ~ hillary 1966
>I've always been for civil rights of blacks ~ Hillary any day of the week
>>
>>696429968

China's begging for trump to get in

Hillary annoys them with human rights talk all the time
>>
>>696425764
Considering he said he will let Kasich control foreign and domestic policies (everything) if he became VP... No...
>>
>>696425764

Who gives a shit? Let's just elect him and burn this motherfucker to the ground once and for all
>>
>>696431740
Then my point stands. No one is going to take your gun away.

Seems like people are scared about nothing.
>>
File: 1468532961854.jpg (67KB, 557x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468532961854.jpg
67KB, 557x614px
>>696426772
That's a mighty straw man you've built there anon.

Good for you, little fella!
>>
>>696432154
This. We need to force the world to change
>>
>>696432240
>No one i>>696428537
s going to take your gun away.

>If I had the opportunity I'd say YES, Mr. and Mrs. America turn them all in ~ Senator Feinstein 1994 on the first Assault Weapon Ban.

see
>>
>>696431419
I know they do all that, but are they really that big of a deal to justify building a massive wall that Mexico has said they will not pay for? Also I have Muslim friends, they are fine with Western government. Have you ever even had a conversation with a muslim about this?
>>
>>696429968
China, Russia and North Korea would looooove to see Trump win.

>mfw you can never call yourself a Conservative ever again - because you support Trump

Real Conservatives - and there aren't many left - won't, and would NEVER vote for someone as liberal as Trump.

What's Trump liberal on? Abortion (he's pro-choice). Gun-control (favors it). Wants Universal Healthcare. Wants the minimum wage raised. Wants taxes on the rich.

And he'll increase the size of government by about 100%, and spend trillions, if he honors all of his reality-show-tier campaign promises.
>>
File: hillpig.jpg (43KB, 539x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillpig.jpg
43KB, 539x526px
>>696425764
I don't know about great but he's right about TTP and a few other issues. closing the borders and screening immigrants is the right thing to do.
>>
>>696431351
The environmental impact paperwork alone could take 8 years.
>>
File: CNNBestEffort.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CNNBestEffort.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>696432055
That was pretty brutal.

Do you think the judge will survive?
>>
>>696432514
Build the wall, then put a lean on mexico
>>
Trump is an idiot and would make a terrible president. I'm voting for him as a wild card. I know what I'll get with Hillary. She's a bigger and better con artist than Trump. I'm hoping he burns the system down so that we can have a serious discussion in before 2021 about serious reforms that benefit the people. Also, 4 years of Republican Trump ensure at least two decades of progressive reform.
>>
>>696432423
I'd take your gun away. Then put you against the wall, blow your fucking alt-right sjw brains out, and bill your family for the round.
>>
1. He speaks his mind and doesnt lie
2. Hes a buisness man
3. A natural born leader
4. Wont stand for shit
5. Isn't Hillary Clinton/ Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>696431638
Sauce or gtfo
>>
>>696432641
that's lien, not lean.
>>
>>696430116
I agree with most of your opinions.
But you have to admit that both boards have just as many leftwing hippies, wannabe commie-fedorafags who grew up in the suburbs who have never had a job but ''fight for the working class'' and see everyone who disagrees with their opinion as fascists.
>>
>>696432685
>I'd take your gun rights away
>then order someone with a gun to shoot you
oh yea because only police should have guns, but police are scum and racist right?
>>
>>696432685
No penis in anus? Disappointed
>>
>>696432762
w/e
>>
>>696432416

K so down with ship it is,

Who knows maybe your only ally putin might help,

> I'm going dawn with this ship

> and I don't peep my hands up

> and surrender

> there will be no merica left cause China

> will have stopped giving us awesome deals

> they're laughing all

> all of the way

> begging for trump

> to to get in

> they're gonna winnnn

> So much quicker

> and you will see

> The world move onnnn ohhhhhh


>were going down with this ship
>>
>>696432787
I love the police. They keep scum like you out of my gated community.

No, you anarchists are all the same. Faaaaar right deviant animals. Violent creatures. Scum.
>>
look at it like this if we vote for cuntion we are defineently fucked, but with trump we are more than likey fuck so. wouyld you rather have taht 100% chanse of fuckage or that 90% chance of fuckage.... (btw may be druck wotn tel you)
>>
>>696432970
>you're an anarchist if you stick up for your rights
>>
Does anybody understand why delegates at the convention keep shouting "No unity, no Trump?"

Can't parse that at all. I think it's the Bernistas shouting it.
>>
>>696432744
I dont have source, the quotes are from over 25 years ago, but theyre all over the internet.
>>
>>696426618

The whole cuck thing is getting really old too...

Never made sense to begin with
>>
>>696432673
good points...
>>
File: 1271617921164.gif (7KB, 184x185px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1271617921164.gif
7KB, 184x185px
>>696425764
Because I hope that having a republican president again will lead to us beating back the fucking sexual deviant freaks like gays and trans people. They are mental illnesses and the democrats have normalized it and now mentally ill people are being pampered instead of treated and it is ruining our culture.
>>
A lot of stuff comes to mind, it in particular, Hillary does what makes Hillary money. You could say the same for Trump, but Hillary is just two-faced about it. Her foundations are not only funded by groups protecting the rights of women, homosexuals, and "the little guy"; but also by many foreign country governments (in the middle east in particular) that kill gays, arrest women for being raped, and promote corruption from the average police force to the head of state. She is a compulsive liar who manipulates her followers for monetary gain. She has changed her stances over the years to follow the money. Hell, she stole stuff from the White House when she left. I can't blame her for wanting money, but she's getting it by lying and saying she is the champion of the proletariat masses. I'm just hoping Trump stirs the pot and changes something. Anything.
>>
>>696433128
bernie is a cuck
>>
Trump is a Republican who will not turn Social Security into a 401K as Koch Bros want. Will not turn Medicare into a voucher. Will pay attention to what trade deals do to workers who can't easily adapt, and will get our borders under control to stabilize our low wage labor pool. He has no interest in nation-building in the middle east, and wants to shake up the current role of the US as a defacto world policeman that is insanely expensive and has proven a failure for 15 years.
>>
>>696429380
>Hillary
>Facts
The choice is yours.
>>
>>696432992

Trump is speeding our fuckage unless Russia wants to assemble our goods instead
>>
>>696432762
Maybe he meant we should lean on Mexico until they pay for the wall.
>>
>>696433128
yeah those alt-right sjw's are worse than any tranny, gay, feminist, obese sjw - anyday.

they will be remembered - and hated with a passion. most of them are anonymous and will stay thus. they know how ridiculous they are.
>>
>>696431638
“fucking Jew bastard!”
Hillary 1974

“super-predators”
Hillary 1996

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?”
Hillary 2004

“colored people’s time” referring to black people laziness
Hillary 2016

“off the reservation” in reference to Donald Trump
Hillary 2016

>pic related

Note that I didn't even touched the recent DNC Leaks nor Bill
>>
>>696433109
>all over the Internet

So is stuff about chemtrails, ghosts, and reptilians from the hollow Earth.
>>
File: 1456016121820.png (745KB, 977x1146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456016121820.png
745KB, 977x1146px
>>696431198
Illegals enter countries and the rapes and murders go up. When they don't get their way with their religion or beliefs they'll kill people. It's happening all around the world. In france there's more terrorist deaths in the past year than there was in the past 30 years combined. Is that enough or do I need to site more examples of whats' going on in reality.
>>
>>696425764
people want a candidiate they can relate to
and there is no shortage of mouthbreathing retards in this country, so thats probably why.
>>
>>696431804
This guy gets it.
>>
File: ffs.gif (76KB, 390x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ffs.gif
76KB, 390x477px
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Donald Trump
>I had all the merchandise
>Every night I’d pray to Trump for deporting illegal immigrants
>My dad would hear me and call me a racist
>I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Donald Trump
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and send me to bed
>I’m crying now and my face hurts
>I feel a warmth approach me
>It was the Donald
>I’m so happy
>He whispers in my ear “we need to build a wall”
>Then he gets me out of bed and reaches in his pocket
>I’m ready
>I open my wallet for Donald
>He gives me a small loan of a million dollars
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Donald
>I feel my wallet tearing as he puts the money in
>He roars a mighty roar as he puts the money in
>My dad walks in and says “what the fuck”
>Donald Trump looks at him and says “you’re fired”
>Trump leaves through the window
>Trump is love, Trump is life
>>
>>696433223
The Koch bros have donated handsomely to Hillary.

Trump wants to 'quit the UN', 'not support NATO nations if they're attacked by Russia', 'leave the WTO'.

Wall Street knows this man will send American reeling, into a deep, deep recession. So do any intelligent Americans. And I wouldn't trust him for a second with the nukes, if he's not trolling.
>>
File: Hillary's words.jpg (223KB, 620x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary's words.jpg
223KB, 620x412px
>>696433446
>>696431198


I hope this helps with people's dementia on this site. This is one of my all time favorites from hillary.
>>
>>696433587

Just vote for trump pls

Don't look up what any other country besides Russia thinks about him.

This will be very very good for us
>>
>>696425764
I support trump because as a rich white male he will benefit me the most. Hell, if he drops capital gains tax as much as some think he might I'll get on my knees and worship him.
>>
File: The old Hill.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The old Hill.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>696425764
>>
>>696425764
I want illegals out. If you live here you're going to pay taxes like everyone else. If you live here that's perfectly fine, but you're going to do it through the proper channels. No one has control over where they're born, if you don't like it - get citizenship. Don't qualify? Too fucking bad.
>>
File: hillpoll.jpg (145KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillpoll.jpg
145KB, 1200x1200px
>>696426470
keep thinking that, he only needs to win 4 blue states, and he's tied in one and leading in the other. so really he needs 2 states and que the music..... everyone meet your new president of the United States of America Mr Donald Trump
>>
>>696432416

It's not even about the rest of the world. I'm talking about America descending into a state of madness so severe that life imitates art and they make a real life Purge into law.

This whole election cycle has got me so fucking angry and confused that I want to be able to legally rape and pillage to vent my frustration.
>>
>>696431419
mexicans are predominately catholic not muslim anon.
>>
>>696427089
Always is not accurate. There hasn't been a post convention bump since 2000.
>>
>>696425764

hillary would be more of the same:

>more muslims
>more illegal aliens
>illegal aliens would be granted residency under her if she had her wishes
>the 3rd worldization of america continues
>stupid economic policies favouring big businesses, big banking, outsourced work to china, etc.
>no really effective way to combat true source of terrorism
>continue the lie of multiculturalism and 'islam is a religion of peace and tolerance'
>continuation of stupid libtard feminazi pussification of the west

trump has a real chance of turning the tide and SOME type of better barricade and enforcement and discouragement of employing illegals would be a good thing

trump simply will give no tolerance to # black lives matter bullcrap

trump will be more likely to declare state of emergency or actual martial law if warranted and put an end to nonsense and together with putin would be working to kick butt in dar al islam terrorist centres

putin would also normalise relations with russia to the economic, social and political benefits of both countries

yes, i do realise that he is his own world's greatest hero and yeah, most self-made men are walking egos, but at the same time, he's beholden to no one but the actual electorate and will raise the bar (if only for a little while until some libtard fuckhead makes it into office)

the libtards have repeatedly lowered educational standards, bent over backwards to accomodate low IQ illegals from down south, tried desperately to make muslims feel like the special snowflakes papa mohammed told them they were and bought for us nothing but misery and cultural hari-kari

shame on the libtards for trying to make us ashamed of our country, its achievements, our superiority and western civilisation in general

trump, at least, celebrates US and is unashamedly proud of that fact
>>
File: anchorhoe.jpg (66KB, 540x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anchorhoe.jpg
66KB, 540x706px
>>696426470
Is this Ironic?
>>
fox news has literally brain damaged these people. they hate Hillary so much - based on a right-wing news station's lies (and the republican congress). they've spent so much time trying to implicate her. so much money....

and nothing. no indictment. nothing.

While she's not an angel - she's not 1/10000th as bad as any republican portrays.

And she'll win. She won months ago. All just formalities, now.
>>
>>696428968

I can tell by that picture that you're being ironic
>>
>>696427359
>1- no candidate is trying to repeal the second ammendment

Hillary said she's going to advance the progress of gun control.

I'll break it down for retards like you.

She wants your guns.
>>
>>696429550

You would reek the benefits from an English Tutor
>>
File: 1444702911029.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444702911029.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>696425764
WHY DO THEY KEEP SAYING ON THE DNC YOU KNOW IT TAKES A VILLAGE???????


MAYBE IN AFRICA IT TAKES A FUCKING VILLAGE, AND THEY STILL HAVEN"T MASTERED ANYTHING
>>
>>696434201
Obama had a massive post-convention bump. So did GW (and Gore).

I think old McCain even had a pretty substantial post-convention bump, after announcing that piece of shit palin. Romney had a bigger bump than Trump, in 2012.

No, Trump's been behind up until now. This was his chance to either take the lead - or lose. Hillary's post-convention bump will give her a good 6 point lead nationally. Watch.
>>
>>696434445
What part of "well regulated" is to hard for you to understand?
>>
>>696429680

>being this ignorant
>>
>>696434445
but the president doesn't have that power,
you'd need 2/3rd votes from both houses which just isn't going to happen.
>>
>>696434445
wrong, she said she wants tighter laws, no large mags or clips, no assault rifles better screening better this better that
>>
>>696425764
I don't support Trump, I'm just anti shillary. And you libcucks left me no choice
>>
>>696434250
That photo is the best thing I've seen. When Trump gets in I'm hoping for a 4th Reich to deport illegals. Repeat offenders get executed in the streets. A man can dream.
>>
>>696434445
she doesn't care about your guns.

but I do. and most Americans do.

new AP poll: 'MOST Americans support much tougher gun laws'. we're getting there. we'll have a socialist elected someday - and by god we'll take your guns - or your lives.
>>
File: codepink.jpg (314KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
codepink.jpg
314KB, 960x640px
>>696434247
99% of the media is liberal

Stop being a retard

These gals support hillary too.
>>
>>696434755
don't bother, you can't crack that paranoia with silly things like facts
>>
>>696434792
a more likely scenario in the US is you being put up against a wall and shot.
>>
I actually feel bad for America, you guys are pretty fucked no matter who you vote for.
>>
>>696431667

calls people libcucks then says "tone down your rhetoric"...
>>
>>696434846
I don't give a shit about an ap poll that's taken in cities that are full of niggers that are killing each other.

k?
>>
>>696435023
anon,
are you so stupid to fall for obvious as fuck bait or you responding to yourself?
>>
>>696430185
This.
the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to allow the people to protect themselves from the govt.
also the system of checks and balances that used to exist has since been destroyed
>>
Trump is a libertine at heart, not a moralist, who will appoint no justice to the supreme court worse than Jeb Bush would have regarding personal liberty or business power.
>>
File: 1461981019522.jpg (68KB, 600x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461981019522.jpg
68KB, 600x676px
Trump is the ultimate reset button. For good or for ill. Hillary is the establishment. Same shit, over and over. More special interests, more middle class destruction.

The fact that the DNC secretly stacked the deck against
Bernie, and the first thing the Media complex did was ignore the details and blame Russians/Trump, shows CLEARLY that we are going full banana republic.

250,000 Goldman Sachs speech, enough said.

If nothing else, it will be EXTREMELY entertaining.
>>
>>696434700
Explain how well regulated gun control works in chicago where niggers kill niggers at a rate higher than any other race in any other part of america. They have the highest rate of crime involving guns.

Soo.... if chemo isn't working on cancer, i ask you strange retarded liberal, do you try something else or do you try to keep doing the same fucking shit that never works.
>>
File: CnYb2vtUMAAZcP4.jpg (50KB, 960x954px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CnYb2vtUMAAZcP4.jpg
50KB, 960x954px
America has never been great, just a successful company
>>
>>696435128
libcuck don't attack me, i'm warning you.
>>
Deporting all illegal immigrants would make you guys more broke than before. Its going to cost a lot to do something that is impossible.
>>
>>696431328

scared
>>
File: 1468203353423.jpg (39KB, 203x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468203353423.jpg
39KB, 203x300px
>>696425764
America was only ever great when it was built on the backs of outsiders (as similarly stated in Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig) by using slaves.

We never will go back to those times.

Trump is a racist, arrogant, idiotic, belligerent, irrational, unintelligent, nonintellectual, annoying, pompous, ignorant, spoiled, shallow, noninsightful, buffoon.

Let's be done with this shit already.

I cannot believe we have to endure all this shit until November before we can go back to our normal lives again.
>>
File: codepink2.jpg (61KB, 471x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
codepink2.jpg
61KB, 471x353px
>>696434755

An attack on our guns is an attack on our individual liberty, fucktard. We don't use our guns for crimes or murders but we'd surely like to keep them in the event that someone tries to harm us.

Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>696435250

Yes, but...

Chemo works better than placebo though, don't go all NaturalNews on me now
>>
>>696434445
Holy fuck, is that Donald Trump in Home Alone 2?
>>
File: c48.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c48.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>696435337
>>>696435128
>libcuck don't attack me, i'm warning you.
>>
>>696435250
Exactly, if you get rid of the guns, even heavily regulate them, niggers will still just get them illegally and the citizens have no way to protect themselves.
>>
>>696425764
He doesn't support the integration of a culture that wants to destroy white Western European civilization.

He doesn't support the futile welfare state, which causes dysgenics and tax cattle.

He doesn't support the socializing of healthcare (which directly affects me because I am a healthcare provider).

He also displays his distaste for reckless money printing, and fiat currency.


If you're a responsible adult (especially a white male) why would you vote for a candidate that will overrun your home town, and destroy your culture by imposing laws (shariah law) that would go against what your country is founded upon? Pursuit of happiness, and the freedom to pursue that happiness in any way you want.
>>
File: nobiasherenosiree.jpg (44KB, 564x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nobiasherenosiree.jpg
44KB, 564x468px
>>696434247
Ah, the vast right wing conspiracy strikes again.
>>
>>696435169
That's a tad myopic.

If Russia were on Hillary's side - and not Trump's - the RNC emails would be TONS spicier...

Also, Trump is THEE Elite. THEE Establishment. How can you deny that he's the establishment, and the embodiment of the elite.

Goldman Sachs, ok, that's fair. Why won't Trump release his taxes though? What's he hiding...

lol I can't believe you imply that trump has no special interests though... yikes.
>>
>>696435128
falling for the libcuck bait.

I'm pretty sure that's all this democratic convention is .

Now hush...elizabeth warren, you know the one who claims she's native american and really isn't is on. I got to get back to insane democrat land.
>>
>>696427480
The demographic of Hillary supporters is made of autists, communists, SJWs, cucks, dindus, illegals, tumblristas, welfare collectors, and the mentally handicapped
>>
File: 1443753950374.jpg (223KB, 819x783px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443753950374.jpg
223KB, 819x783px
>>696434700

Checked

"well-regulated" in the context of the bill of rights, and the language at the time meant "in good functioning order". A well-regulated machine would be oiled. You regulate the diet with whole grains. Words change over time.

If this concept confuses you, go into a gentleman's club and call somebody a humbug.

In 1776 a nobleman would challenge you to a duel and put a .50 cal ball in your chest.

Today the stripper would look at you funny.
>>
Trump offers a legit chance to shake things up. Hillary is more of the same: decline into debt and degeneracy. That said, she's going to win. Too many cucks will betray their fellow white males to win PA or FLA.
>>
File: HillaryHate1.jpg (40KB, 720x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HillaryHate1.jpg
40KB, 720x723px
>>696435418
>Trump is a racist, arrogant, idiotic, belligerent, irrational, unintelligent, nonintellectual, annoying, pompous, ignorant, spoiled, shallow, noninsightful, buffoon.

And yet he is still vastly preferable to Hillary. Imagine that.
>>
File: IMG_20160623_105057.jpg (338KB, 1404x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160623_105057.jpg
338KB, 1404x1440px
>>696435615
I'd just smoke dabs if I cancer, but I smoke dabs anyways so I won't get cancer with this logic. Can't go wrong. And faggots are against smoking weed? Hah!
>>
>>696435784
yeah, she just DESTROYED Trump. Hillary's post-convention bump in the polls will be the largest since Reagan's.

The election's over.
>>
File: 1441593258971.jpg (197KB, 607x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441593258971.jpg
197KB, 607x856px
>>696434756
the ole eye dropper effect.

keeps drippity dripping the ole eye drop and the retarded half brained patient sits there and takes it

drip by drip it takes more and more away from us but the wholllllleeeee way down you'll defend it.

And eventually you grow old like me, a liberal in his 20s, and you realize how it was all along. You're eventually the man carrying the boulder.
>>
>>696434241
Not but is funny
>>
But no, Trump is massively racist, homophobic, bigoted and anti-Semitic.

He has no place in the US - let alone the White House.
>>
>>696435556
>we don't use our guns for crimes or murders
oh, that's all of you then? Every single gun owner in america? Has never used their weapons to commit a crime?

Fantastic, fuck gun control, I had no idea the country was so stable.
>>
File: 1469065705197.jpg (1MB, 1293x5830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469065705197.jpg
1MB, 1293x5830px
>>696425764
Yes I do. Hillery has never told the truth and has caused way to many wars and deaths. She is pro new world order and the supporter of open boarders and the multicultural termination of the white races.
>>
File: 1468540327803.png (218KB, 358x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468540327803.png
218KB, 358x347px
>>696435622
>Holy fuck it's like he's never even heard of Photoshop
>>
>>696435250

Chicago is fucked because neighboring states have zero gun control.

It's like how states around colorado that still consider marijuana illegal have seen an uptick in trafficking and convictions for the substance.
>>
>>696436722
So your a racist scum
>>
>>696427866
Not sure if stupid or intentionally being ironic.
>>
>>696436773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXE3Ku-mGrk
>>
File: 1461986634919.png (788KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461986634919.png
788KB, 1180x842px
>>696425764
he's the madman america deserves, and the one it needs right now
because he can be what america needs him to be
they'll berate him all the time, even after he takes office, because he can take it.

he is
THE GOD EMPEROR
but seriously, his stance against globalism and upholding the american way is a major reason for my support
>>
>>696435777

He's a billionaire, not the political establishment. The media has been all over him for a reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

This is the video that the "I'd be a republican because they're stupid and easy to manipulate" meme came from. Aside from him not actually saying that, what he DID say is the same exact thing he's saying now. Most of these "free trade" deals are shit. NAFTA was shit for the working class. The TPP will be shit for the working class. I really do think he believes these concepts, and wants to better America.

That's just one example, too.

Whether or not his polices actually will do that, I don't pretend to know.

Trump is a crap shoot. Hillary is crap.
>>
File: flanagan.jpg (103KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flanagan.jpg
103KB, 640x360px
>>696436339
Sure thing buddy.

The more people hear from Hillary the less they like her. She comes off as sincere as Tommy Flanagan.
>>
>>696429196
To make a post like that really shows your ignorance in grade-school grammar.
>>
>>696436187
>>696436187
he doesn't need florida, he needs michigan, ohio pennsylvania and minnesota, he's tied in one and leading the other, 2 down 2 to go
>>
>>696425764
He isnt crooked bland bitch hillary.
>>
>>696437116
Yes but he's admitted to being entrenched in partisan politics since his career began. And donating to politicians 'on both sides of the idea, so that i'll get what I want'.

I mean the man admitted he's a part of the establishment.

and we do know what we'll get with trump - a lot of lies, failed deals, broken promises and classless, tacky madness.

at least we know Hillary's capable of leadership. I trust Wall Street on this one (and that's where my money resides).
>>
>>696436722
> Hillery has never told the truth
>Implying any politician has or does
>>
>>696433249

Welp, they can pay for it by all the profits from the drugs they sell to the US.
>>
>>696436956

Huh, that's fucking strange isn't it?

Those neighboring states have low homocide rates despite having so many guns, while gun controlled Chicago is through the roof.

It's almost like social factors, gangs, poverty, mental illness and drug addiction have more to do with crime than inanimate metal objects!

Who'd'a thunk it.
>>
>>696436692 "massively" racist? Perhaps to a whiny, oblivious beta-fag who doesn't realize he will squeal about being "woke" all he wants in 2042, but he's still going to be fucked... When the revolution comes all the way, the "good" crackers will just be lumped in with all the crackers.
>>
File: IDProblems.jpg (84KB, 599x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IDProblems.jpg
84KB, 599x743px
>>696436956
Chicago is fucked because young black men are shooting people at an alarming rate.
>>
>>696429502
You're fucking retarded. You're means you are. Your means you possess them. They are not you are points, they're your points.
>>
>>696437993
>implying every politician keeps information that can threaten national security on an unsecured email server
>>
Between the bitch who blames cops for the Dallas shootings, was a part of rigging the Democratic party, and who wants to take my guns, I'll take the other dude. Trump isn't the smartest, but I'll take him over the lying bitch Hilary. At least I think Trump actually does want to do good by people.
>>
>>696438330
>trump isn't the smartest
so him being a CEO, college graduate, etc entails he's dumb?
sure thing
>>
He's not Clinton, and if he bankrupts the US maybe people won't be so retarded to rely on the government -- screw you baby boomers.

I don't actively support Trump, and I would rather have Rubio as the Republican nominee.

Ideally, I support John McAfee because his main point was cyber awareness, and that's something a lot of candidates and people ignore -- at this point Gary Johnson is still better than Clinton or Trump. I promote the Libertarian Party when it comes up.
>>
>>696438224

He was pretending to be stupid
>>
>>696437726
He's down 8 in PA now dude, I'm not against you but no shot. And Minnesota? Why not Massachusetts too while you're at it. Don't be pissed at me, but at the betafags who Trump makes uncomfortable because they are betafags.
>>
>>696425764
Trump is hard to vote for, but you would have to be a brain dead sheep to vote for Hillary at this point.
>>
>>696438044
Exactly.
>>
>>696425764
As he'll. Just leave policy decisions to his VP; No
>>
>>696434235
>beholden to no one but the actual electorate

He is a whore for money. He won't be beholden to the electorate for shit. He is a consummate liar and conman. You wanna know what you will end up with?

Read about his university scam. This is the future you chose.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam

Read about how he ripped off low income gullible people, and walked away with 40 mil cash.

He is "Beholden" to the german bank he owes 130 million too.

He is a 1% New York elite, and I guarantee he doesn't give a flying fuck about you, your issues, or any of the crap he lies about.

He has been a political candidate for 16 years ( he started in 2000 ) and he still doesn't know shit about government. He is too lazy to learn.

His OWN CAMPAIGN MANAGER said Trump would be "less of a CEO or COO" type of president, and more of a "Director of the Board" president. Translation: fucker doesn't even want to put in the work.
>>
>>696438044
>>696438147

The trick is keeping that metal out of the hands of desperate, mentally ill, drug addicts

There would still be violence but far less severe
>>
>>696430827
Daily reminder that you're retarded, and Chicago alone has achieved that "few hundred murders."
>>
File: homicide_51yr.jpg (52KB, 693x523px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
homicide_51yr.jpg
52KB, 693x523px
>>696436707
>I had no idea the country was so stable.
well no you really don't
overall homicide rates have been in a steady decline since the 90s, this is well documented by the FBI,
no one is quite sure whats causing this though since the decline is happening in every state regardless of different gun laws, law enforcement policies ect...
yet the public perception is that homicides increasing.
don't you find this the least bit odd? I'm not a gun nut but I find the notion that the media is creating a world in our heads that doesn't exist as really unnerving.
granted I also find that this is happening on the other side of the spectrum too with this perception that illegal immigration is out of control despite research indicated that it has leveled off and is in decline.
>>
With trump I see us going to ww3 and having a chance of winning, with Hillary i see the US falling into civil war and then being invaded and taken over
>>
>>696438534
He never said he was "dumb" just "not the smartest".

For example, there was one debate where Trump was asked if controling the internet was okay, and he said yes. But Trump didn't mean it in a bad way, it was about the internet in some middle eastern country.

Long story short, his wording could've been better. But that's also what happens if you ask someone who's probably traveling and staying up late with a full schedule a question.
>>
>>696438544

McAfee would be the fucking meme president of the century.

I would've been glorious.

I'll take Trump as a consolation prize.
>>
>>696425764
Because hillary is the alternative
>>
>>696428537
They infringed upon the first Amendment with hate speech laws.
>>
>>696425764
Real reason? I'm a cop. He's the only candidate who will represent and protect myself and the many like me.
>>
>>696431050
lol. As a former Communist block Eastern European, I will gladly kill you and all your far left supporting fag before you make it to my door.
>>
File: 1250385796019.jpg (4KB, 90x128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1250385796019.jpg
4KB, 90x128px
fuck both of them, vote mOOt
>>
>>696439277
You'll get Hillary, and be grateful.

Only a FOOL thinks Trump will, or could win, at this point.
>>
>>696439251
yeah its nice when you have a nice team to spin your idiocy the next day.

Explain away his praise for Putin, or defending Putin for killing journalists.
>>
>>696425764
He's funny, and he's not hillary. In the battle of stupid and evil, I'm with stupid. MAGA.
>>
File: 1439349991525.png (136KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439349991525.png
136KB, 512x512px
>>696425764
Hillary actually has examples of being human garbage. Trump is juts spewing rhetoric to get people riled up.

Basically it comes down to Hillary actually murdering and being corrupt vs Trump saying "WALLS". Really, which is worse? If you aren't a fucking moron and paying attention you are voting for Trump or Johnson.
>>
He doesn't support freeloading niggers like Bernie.
>>
>>696439491
I don't know what Trumps end game is. I really don't, and anyone saying he's an idiot is an even bigger moron. Everything he does is very calculated, he's just amazing at keeping you guessing. If people took the time to read any of his books, specifically the ones about strategy, like Art of the Deal, he's using his own training manual.
>>
>>696439363
filthy immigrant. gtfo of Trump's America.
>>
>>696439138

Fear mongering pays. Media coverage of their greatest fears, violence, loss of jobs at the hands of immigrants, gets a lot of attention.

Both sides of the election have been nothing but sensationalism and fear mongering.

I have a strong feeling that after everything is said and done, very little will actually change after the elections in November.

Whoever's candidate makes office will just be the group being most smug about these improvements that show, statistically, that no one is solely responsible, but it's the group effort of the populace
>>
>>696439138
Roe v. Wade caused crime to drop in the 1990's in every urban area in the US. Abortion universally legal in 1973, poor mothers have fewer live births of crime-prone males and so 17-18 years later, i.e., 1990-92 crime and especially murder rates start to plummet. Whether cities have advanced law crime metrics, super strict drug laws or community policing or none of the above murders start going down in the 1990's and keep going down. Thank Roe v. Wade, not Rudy Giuliani, or the 1994 crime bill or Bill Bratton or Broken Window theory. It's the number of potential criminals born--which when you give a lazy poor ho, a choice, she will have less of if it's legal to do so...
>>
>>696439841
Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. Trump loves me more than you because A. I'm an Eastern European. B. I work harder than you you dumb cunt, and C. Because fuck you queer
>>
>>696429722
You dumb fag.

That comes in January.
>>
>>696440137
>>696440137
Are you a legal immigrant?
>>
>>696440232
No shit Sherlock. I did my nickel and waited for them damn papers
>>
>>696430705
Full stop.
>>
>>696440371
Then there is literally nothing wrong with you being here and anyone who disagrees is trolling. The problem is not with legal immigrants
>>
>>696431050
Bait-tastic...
>>
>>696435652

The niggers are killing niggers and that is the problem. Oh wait a minute...
>>
File: 1433306510542.jpg (16KB, 274x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433306510542.jpg
16KB, 274x352px
>>696431050
>>
>>696438012
When most of those drugs don't even come from Mexico? Mexican weed is shit, 80% of opiates come from the Middle East, amphetamines are often domestically produced, and hallucinogens are domestically grown/manufactured. Learn facts before you start making stupid claims.
>>
>>696425764
Well there's no way I'm voting for Hilary the criminal or the party that literally hates America. So Trump it is.
>>
>>696438637
not mad at all bro, 8 points? shit friday he was tied. massive two shits? why would voters go trump there? minn is already republican and they need better trade deals. they used to be always democratic until they fucked the state right into unemployment and failed farming/ agriculture. trump stops TTP minn votes for him.
>>
>>696439758

Art of the deal was ghost written. I doubt he's even read it.
>>
>>696427777
Its all true since the quads faggots arguing otherwise are clearly tumblr cucks
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 60



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.