[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Convince me to change my vote for Hillary

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 61

File: the best option.jpg (149KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the best option.jpg
149KB, 1200x1198px
Convince me to change my vote for Hillary
>>
How about no?
>>
>>696343003
>Quack.

Quack?
>>
>>696343003
I'm voting trump. We cancel each other out.
>>
By the power of these trips I demand you vote Hillary!
>>
How about I convince to not vote for trump(Jill stein and Gary Johnson are also objectively worse than Hillary, and I can elaborate)

if you stopped arguing about your feelings, emails and racism and looked at their policies side by side it's no contest, trump looks like shit everytime.
>600 billion to deport Americans that would be benifical if they were legalized.
>disband EPA
>deregulating energy sector will bring fuel prices down
>multi billionaire pays same tax rate as plumber making $150,001 a year
>Verizon pays same tax rate as mom and pop stores
>abolish estate tax
>35% tariff on China
>DENIES CLIMATE CHANGE
I could go on for a long while without even touching how shitty trump is as a person.
Trump is a terribly inept candidate and you have to be retarded to rationalize voting for him.
>>
>>696343003
I don't hate America so I will not do what you ask me to do friendo
>>
>>696343380
I will eat Donald's pubes if you can find me a plumber making 150,000+
>>
>>696343580
Are you retarded?
That's not hard for any half decent plumber running his own practice
>>
>>696343380
Honestly most of your greentext is reason to vote trump. not everybody agrees with Bern policies. Glad to see your god sold out though
>>
>people still don't realize they can choose not to vote
>>
>>696343892
Please give reasoning for supporting any one of those policies.
>>
>>696343380
the only thing you convinced me of is how ignorant you are.
politics is about winning people over to your side.
why would I want to be associated with people like that?
>>
> Lawyer
> First Lady
> Senator
> Sec. of State

vs

> Trump

You need convincing?
>>
we're fucked either way
>>
>implying she actually did anything while sec of state
>>
>>696343580
in america at least master tradesmen tend to make a lot of money, you have to spend like 5-10 years as an apprentice though
>>
go ahead vote for $hillary.
>>
>>696344307
I'm having trouble trying to figure out what your point was.
Are you saying you just won't vote?
Are you saying trump isn't promising heaven and earth in exchange for your vote?
I'm confused.
>>
>>696344434
well on one hand trump isn't qualified at all, on the other hand we don't know for sure if he's responsible for killing multiple people
>>
File: 1466841938319.jpg (110KB, 450x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466841938319.jpg
110KB, 450x608px
>>696343003
No need to, if you're just asking for convincing.
>>
>>696344645
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>696344774
Hillary is not responsible for filling anyone
8 congressional witch hunts and you are still beating this dead horse.
>>
File: image.jpg (957KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
957KB, 2592x1936px
>>696343003
>>
the choice this year is the worst ever
but never vote for a meme
that man changes his mind as often as the weather
you seriously dont want trump sitting at the red button
>>
>>696344969
Retard ID
>>
>>
>>696344434
she did horrible on all of those positions
>>
File: maximum_laughter.png (27KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maximum_laughter.png
27KB, 960x540px
>>696344434
>lawyer
Instantly convinced to vote Trump

>>696344922
Because Lawyers don't stand up for either and take each other's side. I am sure congress is fair and impartial about something like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>696345066
If you are voting for her,you sir are the idiot
>>
If Hillary wins I'm gonna zip her in a duffle bag and leave her in a full bathub
>>
>>696343380
>deport americans
You realize their illegals and therefore not americans right?
>would be beneficial
Oh, like the above 74% unemployable refugees in germany?
>deregulating
Free market is a thing you cuck
>tariff
Do you imply this would not provide causation for firms to move into the us for competitive advantage?
>climate change
Was gonna happen regardless what little impact we have does not instill more than marginal effect

But saudi arabia already owns the us so hillary cant sellout much of it anyway
>>
>>696345385
Racist.
>>
>>696345528
Cum driblet
>>
>>696344031
I'm on my phone so I can't read while typing, but the first statement about deportation is terrible speculation. I believe in less government regulation when there are competing sources. Having the same tax rate is not a bad thing (it's not a fucking flat tax amount- it's a motherfuckin rate so they're obviously paying way more than someone making less). Nobody gives a shit about estate tax. And taxing imports from China will either give the government money or make people buy more made I the us. Ever notice that imports in other countries are more expensive- it's not a foreign evil concept.
>>
File: 342562.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
342562.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>696345706
K.
>>
File: image.jpg (696KB, 897x1850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
696KB, 897x1850px
Read this carefully. If this doesn't change the mind of Hillary fags we are in deep trouble.just drop the fantasy land mentality for a moment. Read it.
>>
we are at a crossroad of our country

vote in trump and end this BLM madness, clean up immigration and help lower our crime rate

vote in hilary and let the SJWs win, we will become europe by the end of her term

based on the misery index, we're looking at a clear Hilary win
>>
>>696343003
It would be easier to convince you to go third party. This year might be the year
>>
>>
>>696345996
Hillary appreciates your endorsement.
>>
>>696345508
>
Yeah, I called those undocumented Americans Americans to trigger you
>
Not talking about refugees
>
The point was deregulating the energy sector won't bring oil prices down because it's an international market and will sell to the highest bidder. That's why Canada is an oil producer and is still subject to the same price fluctuations as us. And deregulating the energy sector would be detrimental to the common good, why should private intrests be allowed to do whatever they want at the exspense of the people?
>
No compainies wouldn't move to America, it would still be cheaper to produce goods in China. The only thing that would happen is you would have to pay more for goods.
>
Actually anthropogenic ghg emmisons are directly responsible for global warming via the greenhouse effect that is causing the climate to change.
This is an empirically known causal relationship.
>>
>>696345051
>this tired talking point
The president doesnt get the final say in launching nukes
>>
>>696346206
I would never endorse either major candidates. Both Gary and Jill would make 100x better presidents
>>
>>696345894
Lots of plane crashes. Hmm, I wonder if ???
>>
>>696343003
Donald Trump is running for president. Yeah, Donald fucking trump!
>>
>>696346412
Eh...not 100x. Im all for 3rd parties, but stein is crazy, and johnson is a koch brothers insider
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
180KB, 750x1334px
>>696345873
It's marginally better than a flat tax.
>>
>>696345940
Crime rate is at its lowest point since 2006. What are you talking about?
Yeah, BlM is annoying and they need to go away but not at the cost of electing trump. There would be so many more problems than just the blm holding up traffic.
>>
>>696346611
>providing the lowest tax rate since the Great Depression
Kek
>>
>>696343580
looks like you're gonna eat some pubes of our lord and saviour
donald trump
>>
>>696346541
Stine has a great plan for education reform. Same thing the US did for bailing out wall street. I haven't seen any info about Johnson being in with the Koch brothers but he is a libertarian and wouldn't doubt it.
>>
File: 1469445633003.jpg (707KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469445633003.jpg
707KB, 1280x1024px
Truth is, if you've been paying attention to even the smallest extent, you wouldn't even be considering voting for her.
>>
>>696346811
I would vote for stein if it didn't benifit trump
>>
>>696346611
I think he meant that, even if everyone had to pay 10%, the rich would still pay a lot more in absolute numbers.
>>
>>696346412
Guy you replied to here. Third party is all fine and well. I'd rather vote Johnson than trump. But Johnson getting a huge following means nothing more than a slam dunk for Hillary. And we can't afford a Hillary win as a country. We will survive 4 years of the guy that doesn't know what he's doing and will be kept in check by congress. We will never survive even 2 years of the bitch that knows exactly what she is doing and wants and has been shown to be above the law so she will do whatever she wants regardless of what congress has to say about it.
>>
>>696346811
Yes stein has good points, but remember the main policies for the green party is energy. I cant get behind a candidate who wants to completely change the energy sector in four years without using us patented nuclear energy. Im all for getting away from oil, but you cant do that without using some nuclear. Otherwise we will be even more in china's debt borrowing patents for wind and solar. I cant support that.
>>
File: 1466532785875.jpg (56KB, 500x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466532785875.jpg
56KB, 500x647px
>>696343580
You would do that anyway after he pulls his 3 inch cock out of your mouth
>>
File: 9565.jpg (80KB, 500x379px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9565.jpg
80KB, 500x379px
>>696343003
She's bad news op and she's gonna make everything worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 554x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 554x672px
>>696343003
>>
>>696346624
>willingly letting the SJWs win
>>
File: 1338867727405.jpg (786KB, 980x1520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338867727405.jpg
786KB, 980x1520px
>>696343003
because Putin has been rigging helping Trump win the whole time because he knows it will destroy America

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2016/07/how-putin-weaponized-wikileaks-influence-election-american-president/130163/
>>
File: 731.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
731.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>696343003
I despise this woman, but I would rather she her as president than trump
>>
>>696347050
If you look at the percentage of the wealth they take in and their tax rate, it's should be completely obvious why this isn't fair.
Trump would deal the death blow to the middle class
>>
>>696343003
you're a cuck
>>
>>696343003
>Convince me to change my vote for Hillary
Are you even old enough to drive you summerfag?
>>
>>696346624
I don't remember daily bombings/shootings (not just in America but in Europe where guns are banned) happening in 2006.

>>696346334
>Yeah, I called those undocumented Americans Americans to trigger you
And I'm voting Trump just to trigger you. :^)

Honestly, if the democrats would kick out Hillary and just let Kaine run for President, I would rather him than Trump, but since that isn't going to happen...
>>
>>696347267
And that's why your bitch fucks niggers
>>
>>696347154
While I don't like her stance on nuclear, devolping solar and wind energy is one of the best things we could do. This problem is much bigger than China.
I don't like Jill because she can't into science and that makes environmentalism look bad.
>>
>>696346541
There all insiders to excessively wealthy people. It's all bad if they are Koch brothers backed but no big deal if it's Soros or Bloomberg. It's a joke.
>>
>>696347271
>fair
I hear this word a lot. How does one determine what is fair? Don't the walthy _earn_ their money, too? Why is it fair to take away more from them? Where is the line where it's not fair anymore?
>>
>>696347236
I don't like it but the alternative is far worse. Besides, Clinton practically a republican so I'm not sure how much winning the sjws will actually get.
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1024x985px
>>696347548
>>696347548
Here is an infographic meme.
I'm too lazy to explain myself
>>
>>696343003
Your vote for Hillary to not Hillary or not Hillary for Hillary?
>>
>>696347430
Wait, the president is responsible for crime in Europe too now? You're letting the media fool you mate. Crime is down. Chicago is bad don't get me wrong but here in New York everything is just peachy. The stats back me up nationwide
>>
>>696345894
even when I remove the likely deaths: car crashes, heart disease, suicides that aren't entirely fishy, etc.
SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE SHE'S HAVING PEOPLE KILLED
obviously subjective but damn, lol
props to her for skirting the law for so long
>>
>>696347694
That's not answering my question. That's not even proof of what you think is an answer to my question.
0/10
>>
>>696347524
Yes developing the technology is my whole point. Until we develop the technology we cant move forward. Im talking about buying patents from china, because they are miles ahead of us in the renewable energy field. I cant support that.
>>
>>696347973
How is it not an answer?
>>
>>696347548

We know that at certain levels of wealth, it basically just sits and collects. As more wealth is acquired, a smaller percentage of it is actually spent. It's the fundamental flaw behind trickle-down, and why higher wage brackets are taxed at a higher rate - they simply won't spend that shit. It's impossible unless you're Nicolas Cage, buying a bunch of pointless retarded shit and trying to go bankrupt as fast as possible.

Factor in that a lot of excess wealth is also passed down from within wealthy families, and you start to see the picture that the money belonging to the rich may not be as fairly earned as they like to boast.
>>
>>696347681
>Clinton practically a republican
I was trolling you before, but I agree with this sentiment

not to mention the senate and house have more power than president anyways regarding shaping the country. Obama is the first president in a long time to push agendas
>>
>>696347991
>we can't move forward without technological advancement

>they are miles ahead of us
>I can't support that
U wat?
This is a global problem and we need global solutions so leave the bickering between countries out of this.
>>
>>696348111
There it is. "Fair". What does that even mean?
Is it "fair" that Taylor Swift is making millions for almost no work? I would think so, isn't it up for the costumer to throw their money at her if they like? Also how is it not fair for the rich to benefit off their wealth through interest rates? Haven't they earned the money? Wouldn't it be unfair to take that away from them just because others didn't? Should we take their money away, because the inherited it from their fathers?

Please draw a line of what you consider fair and unfair.
>>
>>696348254
>implying others think like you
Yes tell me how china is thinking like you. Tell me how they arent looking for an upper hand. You cant hide behind a global issue, and ignore what other countries want. Also the only reason i support renewables is so we cant stop using oil because it is a finite resource. I dont care about this man made climate change mess. To think humans in 100 years have irreparably damaged a eons old planet is very arrogant of the human race.
>>
>>696348440
Fair is a tax plan that benifits everyone and not just the ultra rich.
There is a reason the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer and it's these retarded tax plans that aren't proportional to the precentage of wealth taken in.

Why should the privileged few be allowed to do whatever they want at the exspense of the common person?
>>
>>696347049
That's why Gary is needed. 4 person race.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 500x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 500x499px
>>696347228
Pitiful. What a fear monger.
>>
>>696343003

Why were you even considering not to Vote for her in the first place??
>>
>>696348664
Do you not get that dumping trillions of tons of greenhouse gases that are empirically known to cause the greenhouse effect will cause the planet to warm up, do you not get it that a riseing mean temp changes the climate.
It's extremely arrogant of you to think you know better than 97% of the experts that study this and the mountains of empirical evidence supporting our claim.
>>
>>696349286
>our claim
Oh youre one of the experts huh?
>rising temps
From historically collected data that is, in terms of the earth, very young. We are leaving a small ice age, of course the temps are going to rise from data collected during it. The earth is very resilient and just because some sentient apes burn fuels doesnt mean we are facing a catastrophe.
>>
>>696348664
Global warming is not even a hard concept. Greenhouse gases absorb and transmit infrared energy. We release greenhouse gases and we release a fuckton. Like what is there to get. Besides its not farfetched to think we've caused irreparable damage. We've all but deforested our planet.
>>
>>696347228
> Plus whatever Senator Sanders can get done with a Democratic Senate and a Democratic President

HAHAHA oh wow, trying this hard to attract Sanders voters.
>>
>>696349657
>deforested our planet
Jesus christ no we havent
>>
>>696349755
"more than 80 percent of the Earth’s natural forests already have been destroyed"
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/eye/deforestation/effect.html
>>
>>696348770
So it's fair that someone who didn't get an education and was a lazy fuck all his life benefits from the hard earned money of others?

>these retarded tax plans that aren't proportional to the precentage of wealth taken in.
Good point.

>There is a reason the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer
Outsourcing, automatization, immigration of unskilled labourers, etc. I'd say taxation is the last thing that would narrow the gap. Assuming the gap should be narrowed in the first place.

>privileged
Not everyone with money is privileged. Is Bill Gates privileged? No. He started out in a garage and made his way to the top, earning every penny he makes.
>>
Trump is a scared piece of shit, only racist cowards would vote for him.
>>
>>696348180
Yes but the use of executive orders has been excessive and is setting a bad precedent . Does the country really want someone like Donald trump using that power?
>>
>>696349646
>
No, I'm making the same claim they are
>
The current warming trend is directly correlated to and caused by anthropogenic ghg emmisons.
>>696349755
Yes we have, we've about pulled all the fish out the sea aswell.
>>
>>696349976
That money isn't always hard earned. Its easier to make money when you have money, so if we want to make things fair, yes its fair for someone who started off with more and milks the system to help more.
>>
>>696343003
No
>>
>>696349976
Bill gates started out in college ripping off other people's software, it was jobs that started in a garage.
>>
>>696350023
Original. Faggot.

> Fuck niggers and fuck sandniggers
>>
>>696347991
China respects none of our patents, and we have to somehow respect theirs?
Wow
>>
File: redditwasamistake.jpg (42KB, 480x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redditwasamistake.jpg
42KB, 480x612px
>>696343380
>>
>>696350134
>directly caused by it
Yes because humans are the only variables that affect the temperature
http://www.space.com/2942-sun-activity-increased-century-study-confirms.html
>>
>>696344434
>Lawyer
You just made me a trump supporter.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3913x1987px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3913x1987px
This was on a few days ago. We MUST defeat Trump! Even old respected men from all over the world warn of Trump.
>>
>>696350408
>implying china wont try to use our laws against us
Wow, it is like the usa is a template of how other countries act. Could you imagine the fallout from stealing Chinese patents?
>>
>>696350185
So someone who inherited money and now earns money should be taxed more than someone who didn't inherent money and earned money?
>>
>>696350504
I didn't even need to leave your source to tell you why you are wrong

>The rise in solar activity at the beginning of the last century through the 1950s or so matches with the increase in global temperatures, Usoskin said. But the link doesn't hold up from about the 1970s to present.

>"During the last few decades, the solar activity is not increasing. It has stabilized at a high level, but the Earth's climate still shows a tendency toward increasing temperatures," Usoskin explained.

>He suspects even if there were a link between the Sun's activity and global climate, other factors must have dominated during the last few decades, including the increase of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
>>
>>696343003
>Falling for Right/Left meme
>Falling for RepubliCANNOTS vs DemoCRAGS meme
>Falling for the two party system gag
WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
>>
>>696350829
Alright man. Fair enough. Ill change my outlook and vote for the most environmentally focused candidate. The consequences be damned.
>>
>>696350574
No shit.
1. It is CNN.
2. They are in each others pockets.
3. Hillary's pussy is the only pussy that gets Rothchild's dick hard.
>>
>>696350924
He didn't mention any of those things
I think you just want to propagate your ideaology wherever you can, regardless of context.
>>
>>696350721
No, that situation however is out of the norm.
>>
>>696350993
What consequences?
Having a planet capable of supporting human civilization?
>>
>>696350574
No fucking way this is true, if this is true thats it i am voting trump.
>>
>>696343003
She's guilty of treason
>>
File: 1285790003415.jpg (30KB, 468x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1285790003415.jpg
30KB, 468x450px
This discussion is even dumber than the political discussion that made me leave /b/ some years ago. Doesn't look like I missed something.
>>
>>696350642
I get that. Im just saying. We could just tell them to get bent.
>>
>>
>>696351078
What's out of the norm? A rich guy who earned his money?
>>
.
>>
>>696351270
Stay out this time, faggot.
>>
Straight from Wikileaks...
>>
File: 1468337080652.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468337080652.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Hillary Clinton is a lesbian pedophile Rapist.
>>
..
>>
1
>>
24
>>
If dubs, Bernie Sanders wins the presidency.
>>
>>696343380
Heres my rebuttal:

I'm white.
>>
7
>>
>>696351386
>>696351366
>>696351337
>>696351318
>why is this train moving backwards
>>
File: emma-roberts.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emma-roberts.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>696343003
Lesser of two evils
>>
77
>>
>>696351150
>the doom and gloom scenario only has one good consequence
Oh i dont know, massive unemployment, sky rocketing energy costs, patents wars, food shortages, etc, starvation
>>
>>696351455
CAREFUL, DON'T GET RAN OVER
>>
>>696351024
>CHOOSING BETWEEN TRUMP AND HILLARY
Why not throw off your chains? You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>696351325
A less well off person coming to make as much as someone who started with wealth. IN fact, thats the kind of thing that is ideal
>>
>>696351488
Stop wasting slots you cuck, we're debating Hillary fags here.
>>
>>696343003
Take enough drugs to be brain dead. You should then be able to vote for Shrillary.
>>
>>696351294
But it doesnt work like that for the usa
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 2148x1110px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 2148x1110px
>>696350574
Holy fucking SHIIIIIITTTTT
https://youtu.be/h7c-n4k3XrU
>>
>>696351455
KARFUL
>>
>>696351455
KAIRFUL
>>
>>696351455
CAREFUL
>>
File: 1404744066613.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404744066613.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>696351357
>>
>>696351518
How is Hillary going to do any of that?
Even if she was, that is still nothing compared to the effects of a rapidly changing climate.
>>
>>696351455
DUDE FKIN BE CAREFUL
>>
>>696351455
FUCK WATCH OUT!!
>>
>>696351455
HORY SHET HERE CUMS TRUMP TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>696343003
there is literally no reason to vote for Hillary.

There are reasons to vote against Donald Trump, many of them valid.

But voting for Hillary if you are a white male with a job is pants on head retarded.
>>
>>696351455
HOO LEE FUCK WATCH OUT TRUMP TRAIN!!!!!!!!
>>
>>696351532
I think Hillary is the best choice and I am a revolutionary myself comrade
>>
>>696351455
HORY SHET RUN!!!!! TRUMP TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>696351236
Oh here we go! Another person that doesn't know what treason is. Look up the south in about 1860 and you'll have a better idea about what treasonous activities are.
>>
>>696351851
>bought a 4chan gold account to shitpost all day
I'm sorry I replied to you
>>
>>696351358
If that's the case, She's got my vote !
>>
>>696351658
Petrol employs a shit ton of people and they cant just transfer to renewable energy sector. The manufacturing of these panels and mills will not take place in the usa anyway because of nafta and tpp, so we are outsourcing the labor and money is leaving the country. Petrol is also used massively in agriculture, enough so that cutting dependence on it will cause crop failure and starvation.
>>
>>696351566
>>696350574
That's scary as shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 974x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 974x590px
>>696347271
Maximum kek. By death blow you must mean revitalize.

Pic related:
>>
>>696351566
>>696350574
UNDERFUCKINGRATED
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 496x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 496x505px
>>696351851
Hi im new
Look my trump meme
>tran
>>
>>696351966
I'm not pleb enuff to buy a gold account sry.

don't get ran over.
>>
>>696352362
Keep posting that it's really effective
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 897x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 897x634px
>>696343003
>>
>>696352063
We need desperately need agricultural reform anyways.
And America throws away 31% of its food
http://www.endhunger.org/PDFs/2014/USDA-FoodLoss-2014.pdf
Climate change has a much greater effect on food production
>>
>>696352262
Kike
>>696352362
Bike
>>696352490
Yes
>>
Clinton rhymes with clit and clits are female body parts used for sex and sex is what made me and I hate myself so fuck Cliton.
>>
>>696343380
Really? I thought you were against Trump --'
>>
>>696343003
I don't know who can teach you the mental gymnastics required to support her.
>>
Better of two evils
>>
>>696352658
Sure we need to do that as well, but cutting off non renewable sources of energy wont change the fact that it would cripple the usa.
The only way to make it work is to offer free 2 year schooling, put an end to trade agreements for at least 10 years, and to up unemployment benefits. But how can you pay for all this when you just killed a huge section of the gdp? We do need to ween ourselves off, but stein, sanders, and clinton want to kill it quickly. This will destroy our country.
>>
>>696350574
Underrated
>>
>>696344434
Youre just saying that hilary is veteran at being a corrupt polished politician, have youheard one speach of hers? Doesnt say anything that will hold her accountable
>>
File: 1446339990397.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446339990397.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
>>696343003
just vote for trump
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
Trump sucks russian cock for ruples. Proof is in the pic
>>
>>696344434
>Fired
>Nearly kicked out of office
>Brought up on ethical issues
>Killed four people with ineptitude
>>
File: 1404580802758.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404580802758.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
I don't get why people care so much about who you vote for or who is president. You will get the same shit either way fucking amerifats
>>
>>696343003
If you stupid enough to vote for Hillary , you should kill yourself or at lest make sure you never procreate. There is no fixing someone that stupid and that broken....
>>
>>696343003

if you sat down and watched a few video with an open mind you you never in a trillion years vote for a Clinton. But you guys have you heads up you ass and don't bother to learn about here and her husband. Nothing the pro Clinton liberal media does not feed you reaches your ears.
>>
>>696343380
I can't wait to vote for Trump
>>
>>696343003
There's no reason for anyone to vote for Hillary, But if you don't vote for her, you might disappear or commit "suicide".
>>
>>696343003
no
>>
>>696347214
She isn't, she's going to be more of the same.
>>
>>696343380
Trump is the only real choice wake up wagecuck
>>
File: 1467750223783.jpg (65KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467750223783.jpg
65KB, 1200x698px
>>696343003
If you're the type of person that would even consider her you're already too far gone. If you don't follow politics,which you obviously dont, just don't vote.
>>
>>696344434
>40 years of constant scandals and corruption
>dumb bitch who plays nothing but woman card

vs.

>The Alpha of Alpha males, Trump

How can you not understand the sheer power of this man
>>
>>696343580
I make more than that as a plumber.
>>
>>696343003
Well for starters.....

DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450
DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102
DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776
DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762
Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
>>
>People actually voted for Hillary
>Leaked E-mails prove she colluded with the DNC to keep Bernie from winning
>Has a terrible record compared to Bernie
>Bernie has ALWAYS done better in the polls than either Hillary or Trump
>Hillary's supporters and super delegates don't care
>Hillary will win the nomination
>Principled Progressives will vote Third Party
>Centrists will vote Democrat
>The party splits
>Donald Trump becomes President
>>
If all the Donald does while in office is stir up all the shit polices our government has had since the 50s, it will be worth voting for him.
>>
>>696355786
Shall we continue?....

DNC discussing Hillary’s policies as unfeasible.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519
$200k for a private dinner with Hillary.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287
Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366
Faking outrage and pasting in a video later.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102
A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793
Bringing up Sanders religion to scare the southern voters.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508
Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808
DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077
>>
>>696343003
You probably think you are some sweet progressive minded hero but in reality you are a big business capitalistic fuck
>>
>>696343380
Holy fuck that's a a lot of money. Looks like I'm becoming a plumber
>>
>>696353381
I think we need to work toward mutually Beneficial trade agreements that work for the people and not whatever has the money.
Please explain how Hillary or Bernie are going to get rid of a huge chunk of the gdp? Petrol will be replaced by something that makes money, and this needs to happen as soon a possible if we are to avoid the worst effects.
>>
I move to vote that we elect Donald Trump as Supreme Chancellor, and to provide him with emergency war powers. To save our glorious Republic.
>>
File: hillarysucksass.jpg (248KB, 800x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillarysucksass.jpg
248KB, 800x420px
>>
1. She runs Child Prostitution Rings for her illuminati friends (NYC locally).
2. Her husband fucked Monica in the Oval Office.
3. She is part of illuminati cult that will make her President.
4. She has vaginal infection that generates wicked smell that made Donald Trump look at Billy and say "Man.. Billy.. I feel your pain.. thank Godness I got this latino woman as my wife!".
5. She transforms into a devil and TR1 made her the final boss.
6. ??????.
7. PROFIT!!!!!
>>
>>696343380
A plumber making $150,000/y gtfo most only make about 40-60k a year
>>
>>696350574
I can't find anything on google, so I guess this is fake.

Doesn't change the fact that these people would benefit from Shillary.
>>
>>696356271
What she does in her private life has absolutely no bearing on how she will do as a public servant.

Sanders lost the primary. Get over it.
>>
>>696356341
I know plumbers with 3 million dollar houses(in Arkansas)
>>
>>696356437
I know a plumber, I mean
>>
>>696356437
>not realizing that the "plumber" job is only a front for other apparent illegal activity.
>>
>>696344434
>Corrupt
>Caused the death of 4 people
>Is a woman

vs

>Rich guy
>Charming
>Nice Smile
>Good haircut
>Good tan
>>
>>696343003
Agenda 21, builderburg group
>>
>>696343003
Trump is literally working for the KGB. Won't release his tax returns - because much of his money is now tied up in shady Russian dealings.

Republicans love Putin. Republicans love Russia.

If you're not a fucking commie-loving traitor, you'll vote for Clinton. Or you'll be put up against a wall and shot.
>>
>>696355644
>The Alpha of Alpha males, Trump
yes a saggy orange bald failed businessman

If he weren't a pop personality the highlight of his life would be banging Malaysian ladyboys on his offtime
>>
>>696356533
Well I'm a water well contracter and work with him quite often, so.
>>
Look at Hillary and look at Merkel and Germany. Do you want that?
>>
>>696351548
>A less well off person coming to make as much as someone who started with wealth
That's wrong or correct depending on the definition of wealth. However if you say people who earned their money and are wealthy are irrelevant, because they're not the "norm", then let me tell you rich people in general are not the norm, so why are you so damn concerned about them?
>>
>>696343003
preach
>>
>>696356590
>fag detected...

hey milo.
>>
>>696356613

Holy shit, Alex Jones? I thought Cenk slaughtered you at the Republican Convention!
>>
>>696356437
Most plumbers I have seen are gross fat grease neckbeards
>>
>>696355909
This is my prediction for the election.

Hell, some progressives I know have said they'd rather vote literally anyone but Hillary.

I'm completely fine with Trump being president.

I just want the debt problem solved before we handle anymore of these petty overexposed social issues that are blown way out of proportion.
>>
>>696356648
>Republicans love Putin. Republicans love Russia.
>If you're not a fucking commie-loving traitor, you'll vote for Clinton.
Holy shit, dude, you're beyond retarded.
>>
>>696356849
Cenk losing his shit was fucking hilarious. What an idiot.
>>
>>696356670
>"Water well contracter"
Translation: hit man for the Hillbilly mafia.
>>
File: BAN GUNS NOW.gif (20KB, 287x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BAN GUNS NOW.gif
20KB, 287x289px
>>696356869
I know many, many republicans and conservatives who will be staying home. or will be voting for Clinton.

Also there's this: http://video.foxnews.com/v/5047740796001/republican-women-organize-to-support-hillary-clinton/

and this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/30/heres-the-growing-list-of-big-name-republicans-supporting-hillary-clinton/

Trump's post-convention bump in the polls was tiny. Look at Hillary's #'s in a week or 2. Trump's done.
>>
>>696355786
>>696356037
You do realize that Trump and Julian Assange have coordinated in an effort against Hillary and the democrats don't you?

Trump funded this entire thing, and the FBI is now investigating this. When they confirm the connection back to Trump, he is going to be fucked.
>>
>>696356241
False equivalency.

Trumps military plan is focused solely on defense while he handles the debt problem.

His foreign policy is much better than Hillary's in my eyes because it makes sure that we are always gaining something tangible from our allies. NATO is having to deal with ISIS, and we're funding their defenses, but gaining nothing in return. We have the military power to defend them with our troops in exchange for payments, which is a better deal on our end in the grand scheme of things. Yes, some men may die, but that sacrifice will not be in vain, as it will be protecting the innocent people constantly being killed by these jihadist fucks, provided the EU stops being such pussy SJW's in regards to refugees.
>>
>>696356885
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/opinion/donald-trump-the-siberian-candidate.html?_r=0

Trump's the Siberian Candidate.

You republicans LOVE Russia and Putin - more than you love America and democracy.

Your treason won't go unpunished.
>>
>>696357399
Yea, it's sad. People interpret the republicans supporting Hillary as a sign that Trump is bad for the American people, while the real reason those politicians don't want Trump is because he's against the establishment. It's a shame that so many don't seem to understand that.
>>
>>696357475
BINGO. Also the CIA and NSA are now investigating Trump (and potential Russian ties).

Looks like Assange, Snowden, Trump and MANAFORT (a known Russian sympathizer, profiteer) have been working FOR - not with - The Kremlin.

But the republicans wanted this. They love Putin.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 792x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 792x792px
>>696357475
Not so much.

https://youtu.be/GceHl7sXHPw
>>
>>696356122
No it wont. Petrol is a natural resource meaning wherever it is, those people benefit. Solar panels and wind mills can be made literally anywhere with any semblance of manufacturing. Just look at what happened in areas with heavy coal mining in the states. What has replaced those jobs, oh natural gas. You cant just say "oh we will replace the jobs" when it is so much more expenisve to do these jobs in the states. It wont happen. You cant have a bunch of office jobs just swoop in and take in these displaced miners, and roughnecks.
>>
>>696357399
also, "women organizing" is always, ALWAYS bullshit. If there is something to be organized for, the organization wouldn't be gendered.
>>
>>696357475

>People who actually despise Hillary exist
>Leak damning evidence of corruption on their own for the sake of the people
>"MUST BE A REPUBLICAN COORDINATED CONSPIRACY!!1"

Hillarybot, please pour bleach down your throat.
>>
>>696357765
>against the establishment

Wrong. Trump is against America, and a Russian shill, selling out to the under-educated conservative base of the GOP.
>>
>>696356650
I hate and will not be voting for Trump but he is not a failed businessman.
>>
>>696357797
And putin is bad why?
>>
>>696357765
Actually Trump IS an entrenched member of the establishment. He's been "working close with republicans and democrats, and donating heavily to both parties, for decades" (his words).

Also - trump is the epitome of The Elite. Any man worth billions of dollars, with Trump's political 'connections' is the embodiment of The Elite.

Also looks like he's working for Putin :/
>>
>>696357999
>wasted trips on utter stupidity
>>
>>696347228
"Progressive movement"...

the one that destroyed the middle class... destroyed heavy industry and left you and your children without the ability to buy electricity and food in the same week...
>>
>>696358099
>no argument
>wasted dubs
>>
>>696358115
You're confusing them with George Bush, and the GOP.
>>
>>696357999
Putin is bad because we're at war with him, and he's a totalitarian right wing terrorist. The new cold war has begun.

You can join America - or Russia. It's funny, you nationalists used to love America.
>>
>>696358099
What's so stupid? It's a valid question.
>>
>>696357873
Not according to the federal investigations currently taking place.
>>
>>696350073
the use of this power.. or abuse of this power was used by the same group you are trying to elect...

The fucking stupid in you is toxic..
>>
>>696358244
...But that all changed when the sand niggers attacked...
>>
>>696358244
>we're at war with him
No you're not you media slave.

>he's a totalitarian right wing terrorist
Well, he's more authoritarian than libertarian, but he's neither a terrorist nor totalitarian. In fact his foreign politics is pretty fucking solid, the only part that needs fixing are his internal affairs, but what do you care about them?

>You can join America - or Russia.
>You're either with us or with the enemy.
Hello, Bush, how are you doing?
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 61



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.