[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Feels thread? Can't sleep and don't know why

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 78

File: 1430980585760.jpg (19KB, 283x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430980585760.jpg
19KB, 283x281px
General Feels thread?

Can't sleep and don't know why but i feel terrible
>>
>>696273391
I keep thinking about school, and this girl im talking to and idk why but i just feel like breaking down
>>
>>696273391
bump
>>
>>696273391
>>696273527
What a sack of puss
>>
>>696273731
Yea, i know. I wish i knew why, it's not like anything happened and i had a good weekend but my mind is all over the place.
>>
>>696273391
If you can't sleep, just stay where you are and wait.
>>
>>696273925

I have work in 5 and a half hours, which means i should sleep but i dont give a shit because i feel like shit
>>
>>696273391
I'm quitting my job tomorrow.

I've only had it for a week, I feel a little shitty for not giving it more time. But it's in a department in a factory that is so loud, that you can't hear anybody. I've been training, but with the noise level so high, you can't be explained to when you're fucking up, people just point and wave their hands and shit. I'm an auditory learner, so not being able to hear explanations is really hindering me.
>>
File: 1443069313144.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443069313144.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Mind you im not here to just bitch. Everyone post what's been bothering them lately and we try to help eachother out.
>>
>>696274135
Try talking to management about it. Having one good talk and having things explained can really help you out.

I also work at a loud ass factory and It was a little hard at first since like you i couldnt hear shit and just went with the flow. Luckily the people there were nice enough to help me out and not make me feel like absolute shit.
>>
File: 1469399832352.jpg (83KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
1469399832352.jpg
83KB, 800x924px
>>
>>696274135
Do you NEED the job? What kinda position are you in? student, have kids etc
>>
>>696274432
Seems Hitler gave him a purpose in the end kek
>>
>>696274771
so in a way my pic has a happy ending
>>
>>696274403
I've already made up my mind on quitting. I'm really not feeling the work, and while it's not the smart/responsible thing to do, it's been a long time since I've done something because I wanted to.

I'm only 23, there are plenty of jobs out there where I can learn at a rate that is good for both parties. This isn't the last job in the world. I struggled all day with making this decision.
>>
>>696274556
I need A job. This job is a good opportunity for a young person like myself. But jobs are everywhere.

I've never worked well with machinery. And in my department, it's too loud for people to explain to you when you fuck up, or how to do things properly. It's just a bunch of hand signals and shit.
>>
>>696274943
Learning how to choose for yourself is hard. I'm also 23 and everyone I know is grappling with similar struggles, to varying degrees. Pulling back the curtain on adulthood, so to speak.
>>
>>696274883
For sure. He became one of the most respected members in the Nazi Party as head of Popaganda and fought for his country and what he thought was right ; whether we agree with what they did or not there's not much more a man could ask for.

There's always something out there for someone, you just have to look for it in unlikely places i think.
>>
>>696274943
Factory isn't career material anyway. Most states have apprenticeship programs, might be a good bet.
>>
>>696275202
>>696274943

Then quit. Do what makes you happy and dont make yourself miserable for a paycheck unless you absolutely NEED it. What kinda jobs you looking to do instead?
>>
I felt like this last week or so and it was because my living situation changed.Are you going through any change, OP?
>>
>>696275253
I have chosen to do right by other people for most of my life. Not that I plan on changing from here on out, but I think this is a time where I need to do something right by myself for once. And by "right by myself", I mean "right by myself immediately", not in the long run. Obviously sticking with it would be best in the long run ($12.75 per hour, benefits, insurance, advancement, etc.). But it's not what I want right now, and I'm young enough to be able to make a decision like this and not have it affect the outcome of my life.
>>
>>696275253
Nobody really tells you when you're an adult. You kinda have to learn and adapt which is hard and sucks.
>>
I would have feelings about someone... only if i had someone in my life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468682310036.jpg (22KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468682310036.jpg
22KB, 640x447px
I don't know why I even care about losing her. I barely even talked to her, but I did knew her for a long time.
>>
>>696275489
This place is a good place for the long haul. I'm just not into the work or the learning environment. I'm just fortunate to be in a position like this where I have options.

>>696275550
I don't really know. I've worked a few different kinds of jobs, and while none of them I particularly enjoyed, I didn't exactly hate them either. And even if I did, I was in scenarios where I could be explained to where I was going wrong, whereas in this factory, our department is so loud that you can't communicate verbally.
>>
>>696275831
feel the same way
>>
>>696275701

No changes. I mean school is approching and i've been putting off shit relating to that and i hate myself for that, but whats new. and the girl i mentioned is coming back form her summer vacation. I haven't seen her in months so im actually excited but idk.
>>
>>696276107
Do you learn any skills at this job or is it repetitive dronework?
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
posted this in last thread but it 404'ed
>be me back in HS
>not particularly popular but have a few friends that I hang with
>one day when I was feeling particularly lonely I decide to see if any of my friend wanted to do anything
>all of them already have plans for that night
>whatever no big deal
>later that night on my computer decide to do something other than 4chan and go check facebook
>see one of my friends had been posting pictures of the three of them at the movies and eating chines food
>feelsbad.jpg
>tfw they went out of their way to ovoid me
they still do this, it's gotten so bad it's to the point that they don't even try to hide the fact that they do it any more they just plan things right in front of me but don't include me.
>I like going to the movies
>I like eating chines food
>>
>>696275831
>>696276143

Someone will come along. Try to put yourselves in a position where you can meet and socialize with new people if you can.

You never know when you'll find a diamond in the rough.
>>
I've never had a real relationship. I've recently met someone and I'm not sure if my feelings are real or I'm just fucking lonely. I don't even know if she really likes me and I'm definitely fucking this up. I'm a mess over something that shouldn't be this serious.
>>
>>696275715
I quit grad school because it made me want to kill myself. Now my career prospects are fucked, but at least I'm alive and able to feel happy from time to time.

You know what made me do it? I thought about what I would say to a friend who was in the same situation. It can be hard to extend the same compassion to yourself that you do to others.
>>
>>696276728
New friends and self reflection are best in this case.

Most likely theyre just assholes, or maybe you're doing something unintentionally that they don't like or tat puts them off. Are you nice to them and such?
>>
>>696276728
Maybe you are needy and annoying
>>
>>696276753
any man with this many emotional feels should wear a tampon. Like, holy shit how do you even have any testosterone left?
>>
>>696277120
It's so sad that you think you have to say this. I'm sorry our fucked up society failed you.
>>
>>696276753
OP here, same scenario here. The feelings between me and this girl are mutual but we go to school in diff cities and were both busy but i want to make something work idk, im just thinking of all the worst case scenarios and panicking because i like her so much and literally think of her every day. Idk if thats how you're feeling too
>>
>>696277327
I dont see anything wrong with what he posted. Grow a pair.
>>
File: Last Sunset.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
Last Sunset.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
>>696273391
I can't sleep either OP. I just lay there staring at the ceiling. I crave people to talk too, but I have no friends.
>>
>>696277120
Either a troll or just trying to asert dominance to try to make yourself feel better.

Without emotions you're just an empty shell, no amount of dude bro-ness can hide that.

Anything bad happenin to you bud?
>>
>>696277770
We're here to talk to, hence why i made this post as i needed someone as well.

Whats going on with you?
>>
>>696277682
>Grow a pair
What do you mean? Testicles? What makes you think I don't have them?

This is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>696277097
>>696277065
I think I'm an okay guy, people tell me Im funny, im nice I don't think I'm annoying and i don't talk all that much the more I thin about this though the more self conscious, but I don't know why this sort of stuff usually doesn't bother me
>>
>>696277476
I'm socially retarded so I don't know how to progress. I've only known her for a month after a drunken encounter at a bbq.We've hung out a few times, but I don't know how to be anything but friends with people, and even then I have trouble. She is nice, but I don't know if it's loneliness or genuine interest.
>>
>>696277006
Grad school for what, anon?
>>
>>696277976
Men who agonize over their 'feelings' are acting unnaturally and probably have low T.
>>
>>696277006

20 years later when you see your friends who went down paths they didn't like and are regretting it you will realize you made the right decision.

If you ask people if they could go back in time to change something 80% of answers will be something like you mentioned. Wish they could go back and choose happiness instead of slaving away for something that makes you miserable and wasting away the best years of your life.
>>
>>696276739

i've heard that phrase so many times already....
>>
>>696278040
This happened to me in HS. I was similar, nice perosn most people found me funny but i felt like my friend group almost found me annoying/ignored me. Like if we went out for lunch or whatever, if i just left they wouldnt realize. I had 1 close friend in the group and we kinda split off from them and did our own thing.
>>
>>696277476
man up and tell her how you feel
>>
>>696278294
I think you're just hiding your feelings and forcing them down, because they hurt whenever you let them out.
>>
>>696278294
Nah man, read a book written by any great man in history. Feelings abound. Men invented poetry for crissakes.
>>
I just feel empty. I don't have a horrible life, i have friends and a nice relationship with my family, but i still feel sad on the inside. Most of the time that i am with my friends/family i have fun and everything, but when i'm back home i just feel so fucking empty and sad...
>>
>>696278614

She's coming back from vacation in like a week. I will then and talk to her face to face and tell her how im feeling.
>>
>>696278382

And there's a reason for that
>>
>>696278169
Some shit I didn't even like in the first place. Physics I guess.

>>696278322
Just wish I knew what "choosing happiness" meant for me. But I'm working on figuring it out!
>>
>>696278704
>>696278727
Try exercise and your little problems will seem benign. Men are meant to move forward and not dwell. Great men in history would laugh at your indecisiveness.
>>
>>696277963
Getting a divorce. Husband told me a month after we were married that he didn't want me anymore. Over the past few years it's just gotten worse, so I finally decided to get out. He finally decided to wake up and try for the relationship, but it was too little too late. Since he can't have me, he just wants to destroy me now. Every message he sends me is just full of insults. He wants me to die, etc. I don't understand how you can claim to love someone and then do things like that. I have been and continue to be polite and friendly to him, but it's gotten to the point that I'm afraid of what he might do the next time we're in the same room.

I just want it to be done, so I can build a new foundation for my life. I want to not feel worthless and like a burden to everyone. It's frustrating.
>>
Recently I've just been feeling sad and empty, and it's pissing me off because I have no reason to be feeling this way. Nothing in my life is going poorly, I just got promoted at work, college is going well and I'm moving in with two really good friends in a month, and yet, I think I've been feeling even worse of late. It's pathetic that despite my life going relatively well, I still feel just a lack of anything really.
>>
>>696279270
Same here dude.
>>
>>696278598
>had 1 close friend in the group and we kinda split off from them and did our own thing.
This is exactly what you should do. You don't need to have a hundred (or whatever many) friends to be happy.

To be perfectly honest I've been on the opposite side if that, and I know how it is. In college I knee a guy who really tried to be friends with me and my friends, but none of us liked him. We pretended to laugh a his jokes but didn't find them funny. That kind of thing. It just wasn't going to work. I think he knew the benefit of casting a wide net though, and eventually he had plenty of close friends who he seemed to get along with better.

It just takes time to settle out
>>
>>696279203
>Try exercise and your little problems will seem benign

I life weights 5 times a week and run on weekends. Not everyone here is a NEET basement dweller who is crying over everything.

And the fact that you're here means you have something bothering you as well. Hell you don't even have to post it as a reply to this if its your pride you're worried about, just comment somewhere and we'll help you out.

And every great man in History worth a damn wasn't great his whole life.
>>
>>696278829
You have depression m8. It's treatable.

Love yourself.
>>
>>696278969
I'm old enough to know that doesn't apply always, there is people who will live and die alone and i'm pretty sure i'm one of them.
I just have to make sure to make a great life until my death
>>
>>696279747
>Love yourself.

Some of the best advice anybody can take home tonight.
>>
>>696279203
I'm telling ya man, read a book. They had to take the reigns of life too, they weren't born holding them.
>>
>68 replies
>17 posters
Well this is embarrassing
>>
>>696279916

I don't wanna sound like a optimistic hippie, but who says they didn't have someone but lost them/fucked up their chance.

There's someone out there for everyone, but not everyone will find them. Thats the reality.

Just hold out to the hope that on this planet of over 7 billion people there is at least another person looking for what youre looking for.
>>
>>696280252
OP here, I try to reply and help every post that I can, so im throwing off the balance.
>>
This is a much more positive feels thread than I've seen and that actually makes me kinda happy

But back to feels. Gf recently broke up with me after being together for such a long time. She said that she wants find out who she is and what she wants from life. The odd thing is that she keeps telling our friends that she still loves me. And here I am feeling completely alone, understanding that this is what she needs but I'm completely miserable.

Inb4 she wants to fuck other guys, she's not that type of girl. She truly is unique and I love her.
>>
>>696279942
This pity party has nothing to do with taking the reins
>>
>>696280441

Try to find happiness is knowing this is what will make her happy. If you love her this should bring you some happiness, it won't be easy tho
>>
>>696280265
I'm not really in this convo, but who cares?

You don't have to get married. Or have a girlfriend or w/e. I don't see what the big deal is either way, but I do see a LOT of young men who agonize about not meeting up to the expectation they have imposed upon themselves.

Honestly I think you are more attractive when you are living as the best version of yourself that you can be, anyway, if you happen to care about that sort of thing.
>>
>>696277781
He's probably just a troll
>>
>>696280707
That's where you're wrong, this isn't a pity party.

Were helping eachother out so we can become these great men that you keep mentioning.

If you can't see that you're blind.
>>
>>696280265
I know there exist a probability, in a mathematical way
But hope is dead for me long ago
>>
>>696281049
Then maybe you'll find something to rekindle it.
>>
>>696280707
Step 0 m8. They're at "admitting they have a problem," which is where they have to be right now in order to eventually get where you seem to want them to be.
>>
File: Fuckit.jpg (72KB, 1300x864px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckit.jpg
72KB, 1300x864px
>>696273391
>be me last week
>recovering alcoholic with an alcoholic gf also in recovery
>gf relapses tries to drag me down too
>hits me with everything I've confided in her that fuck me up inside
>ouch
>posts on Fb that I hit her
>file restraining order against her
>starts threatening to fuck my car up
>woahbitchnotmyride.jag
>she finally sobers up after almost dying
>apologizes
>fair enough
>house gets burglarized 2 days later
>everything stolen, including roommates stuff
>fuckme.jpg
>almost relapse
>3 days later car gets backed into
>when does the bullshit end?

It has not been my fucking week to say the least.
>>
>>696280782
Yea I just have to face it. It's just been so hard. I haven't felt this alone since before we were together. I just hope I can return to her. She's my everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 672x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 672x880px
>>696280957
I agree with you man
Look up testosterone studies, it doesn't affect men nearly as much as you think it would
It's sad to see that society has imposed such wrongful expectations on men to be stoic and emotionless
>>
High school fag needs relationship advice of this girl
>>i like this girl since 8th grade
>>ask her one day who she likes
>>says my best friend
>>mfw i sat in my room for about 14 hours thinking about life
>> not that popular have depression
>> still like this girl but have talked to her less
>>she invited me to carnival half a year ago
>>mfw i was the only one she invited

Is there hope should i ask her shes a good friend would it ruin it? and if i did where should i go with her. (never had a gf before beta fag here help)
>>
>>696281290
Me too, stay strong man.
>>
>>696281190
That sounds like shit for you. Stay safe bud.
>>
File: 1458020959270.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458020959270.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
The only girl that wants to fuck me lives in the U.S. everyone here fucking hates me and I hate myself too. I've been drinking and smoking like crazy lately. We talk constantly and thoughts of being with her are consuming me.
>>
>>696280957
Most people go through life rehashing the same sob stories(excuses). Congratulations if that's not you, but it is the vast majority.
>>
You can't be sad with Fiji!
>>
>>696281462
I will Senpai
>>
>>696281434
Talk to your best friend and tell him whats going on. if he's a bro he will help you out. Also be straight with her, but dont come off desperate.

There's nothing worse then hiding your feelings, doing nothing and having regret eat at you years later ; trust me.
>>
>>696281190
Slam her dude. Get revenge porn on her, or take legal routes.
>>
>>696281190
The law is your friend. Use it to its full extent and prosecute her fucking ass.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-24-00-35-59.png (321KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-24-00-35-59.png
321KB, 1080x1920px
So fucking excited for my sadboys sweatshirt. Also this is Fiji guy again.
>>
>>696281538
Self-hate is a cycle, that's right. Helping each other out is one way to begin to put the brakes on it.
>>
File: 1465954142487.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465954142487.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>696281140
Time will tell anon...
>>
I set standards for myself that are impossible and any small mistake is the end of the world for me. I'm a perfectionist and if anything goes wrong I just take it out on myself for never doing good enough. I can't accept things for the way they are and it's gotten to the point where I can't enjoy anything anymore I just take everything so personal and so seriously.
>>
>>696281794
Thanks anon what would you do on a first date what do i even talk to her about?
>>
>>696281985

I love that sweatshirt. Is it a refference to something or an original piece.

Looks like something filthy frank would make.
>>
>>696281434
High school fag again her dad likes me i know that for a fact and thats a big plus because he is religious
>>
>>696282173
Talk about anything. Something that interests you. Dont forget to ask her plenty about herself, and LISTEN when she talks to you.
>>
>>696282173
Find out what she likes and go from there.

Example a girl i used to know and liked had dance every wednesday after school. I always made an excuse to chill with her then, so we could walk home alone afterwards.

Or if she likes partying try to find one through people and invite her, tell her to bring friends so its not like you're asking hero out too early and freak her out.

Just try to find a platform where you can get to maybe know her better and tell her how you feel.
>>
>>696281521
Thanks anon. It has been shit. Trying to maintain hope for her and I to have a healthy happy relationship gets smaller everyday. The other stuff is just that, stuff. Still socks but it doesn't quite compare to losing the first good relationship I've had in years.

>>696281897
Possibilities of the revenge porn idea are growing lol.

>>696281972
Oh I have. She's not responsible for the car accident or the burglary, but as soon as the Facebook post went up it was on. She gathered herself some criminal harassment charges from the state in the days of endless phone calls, texts, and messages she sent me.
>>
>>696282499
How do i approach her or ask her out?
>>
>>696273391
Same op
>>
>>696282758
>>696282636
>>
File: ccats.png (49KB, 774x349px) Image search: [Google]
ccats.png
49KB, 774x349px
>>696273391
>>
>>696282228
>Is it a reference or something
I can't tell if troll or not. I'm going to assume no. It is a reference to yung leans sad boys clothing shop.
>looks like something filthyfrank would make
You fucking racist bro? Kek I'm just playing. It's just a white kid rap thing
>>
>>696273391
I keep having dreams about a dear friend who killed himself in January. Most of them even involve me knowing he is dead. He was one of the only people I ever felt so close to and he died about a year after I last saw him.
>>
>>696283238
Ah cool, havent heard of them but its a nice sweatshirt.
>>
>>696283354
Also my GF ended a 4 year relationship because she fell out of love with me. I still feel the same after 4 years but we're making friendship work for now. I bet when she starts to see other people I'll lose it
>>
Maybe poor diet or some kind of resource defficiency.
>>
>>696283731

yo shut the fuck up
>>
>be me
>be in a relationship 1.5 years now
>gf is solid 56/10
>wtf how did i pull that one off
>everything seems to be going fine
>few bumps in the road, few breaks from eachother but we always end up back with eachother and it seems loving
>be a month or two ago
>her relatives start dropping like flies
>she gets pissed because i was inconsiderate, even though she kept telling me it was fine and she was okay
>makeupyourmind.jpg
>breaks up with me
>silently suicidal
>begin self improvement montage
>be two nights ago
>one of my best friends on discord has somehting important to me
>hes now dating said ex
>want to fucking bash his skull in
>brocode.dll
>feelsbadman
>not sure what to do
>still want her back and him as my friend but i dont know what to do
>fuckme
>>
>>696283731
Agreed
>>
>>696283354
>>696283535

Thats fucking rough man, jesus. Don't fall into shit like drinking and excessive drug use as shit like that is hard to drop.

Have you considered therapy?
>>
>>696283354
My best friend from high school killed himself after our first year in (different) colleges.

For a long time I wondered how long it would be the only thing I thought about. Really fucked up my exams that semester. Later I would always think about him whenever I tried to sleep.

You will never forget your friend, but the pain will turn into something you can bear with time.
>>
File: 1452704274193.jpg (127KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1452704274193.jpg
127KB, 531x471px
OP here, feeling a lot better now. Thanks for talking. I'll still be here helping others, and listening to anybody who needs a pair of ears so business as usual.
>>
>>696284329
No because generally I feel fine. I do drink but it's usually a beer or two each night after work (once I feel I earned it). I do have other friends I see once in a while and that helps a bit. And I've been blowing my work stuff I like to help distract me
>>
>>696283731
After returning from the deepest part of my depression/isolation, my parents thouht I had an eating disorder. Just the misery diet I guess.

It's better now at least.
>>
>>696284536
I think I've already started to bear it, it's been 7 months. I think it's because the last time I saw him he seemed like he was saying goodbye. I just thought he was pushing me out like he had so many others and was working to better his life.
>>
>>696284689
*blowing my work money on stuff I like to help distract me
>>
>>696284689
Its gunna explode eventually, even if you're unconsciously suppressing it now. Therapy is a healthy way to express yourself, even if you don't think you immediately need it but its good to have.
>>
>>696284988
It's something I feel I probably do need but never have time for, but I know it's something I need. I may look to start it next month maybe once I have time off from work
>>
>>696284689
Take it from a /b/ro fresh(ish) out of rehab......that's how it always starts.

I'm dealing with years worth of bullshit now because I surpressed it for so long.
>>
>>696285323
Make time. Seriously.
>>
>>696284988
Just chiming in here to say you don't have to grieve any particular way. It doesn't have to "hit you" and you don't have to cry. I used to freak myself out wondering if I was a sociopath or something when I didn't cry at the death of my friends or my dog. But if you look at it objectively, I was drinking myself into submission and trying to argue with god in my head. I was grieving plenty. So don't ever beat yourself up about that kind of thing.
>>
File: 1458969813988.png (50KB, 775x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458969813988.png
50KB, 775x300px
>>
>>696285746
I don't feel guilt or blame beyond wishing I was there for him more, but he did a good job of cutting ties with people so it is his own damn fault
>>
File: 1439935945484.png (52KB, 672x564px) Image search: [Google]
1439935945484.png
52KB, 672x564px
>>
File: ugly.jpg (170KB, 765x810px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
170KB, 765x810px
>>
File: 2meme.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
2meme.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>696275889
we're riding in similar boats man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
>>
File: 1468897935116.jpg (21KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
1468897935116.jpg
21KB, 332x443px
>>696289656
>>696275889
She took my heart
She took my soul
She took all my T
>>
Okay, so I met a girl on Tinder. We talked for a few months, then I started to develop some feels for her. Thought about her all the time. Just about 30 minutes ago she tells me she's pregnant and its getting an abortion. I'm already really upset, but we weren't dating so I didn't have grounds to be furious. Anyway, I ask her to tell me what happened. Turns out she dated a guy a few years ago, she got knocked up, they broke up, she got knocked up by some other guy, she meets me and still loves the first guy. So she's getting back together with him and has had plans to do so for a while, even though she invited me over to her house and fuck me (even though I didn't). I wanted to take it slow for a while and get to know her better.

She brought this up while we were making plans to go on a date.

I'm fucking furious and incredibly depressed at the same time. Currently downing a bottle of Everclear.
>>
File: you are sad now.jpg (137KB, 670x720px) Image search: [Google]
you are sad now.jpg
137KB, 670x720px
>>
File: 1462662709769.jpg (79KB, 500x827px) Image search: [Google]
1462662709769.jpg
79KB, 500x827px
>>696292072
>Tinder. We talked for a few months, then I started to develop some feels for her.

>Tinder
>fxew months
>feels

Grow some balls, inject you some T!
>>
File: 1462663002449.jpg (46KB, 780x275px) Image search: [Google]
1462663002449.jpg
46KB, 780x275px
>>696292404
>Update
>>
File: 1469401683647.png (37KB, 606x482px) Image search: [Google]
1469401683647.png
37KB, 606x482px
>>
My ex fucked up my self-esteem.
I loved them with all I had, I dedicated all this time to make them happy. And for what?
To be called ugly. To be compared to others. To be ignored.

I broke up with them about a year ago. I've climbed literal mountains, met so many new people, tried so many foods and drinks. I've studied my ass off in school, took the extra mile to win a couple awards. But nothing has WORKED. I still think about that one little comment. They don't really matter, but it fucks with me. I wish I could just forget about everything they said. It's just a broken record in my head.
>>
File: 1469166379793.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1469166379793.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>696293956
>>
>>696293956
was it worth it? I've never been in a relationship and I don't know how to love someone. Should I even pursue one?
>>
File: EGTcmHq.jpg (180KB, 2200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
EGTcmHq.jpg
180KB, 2200x1238px
>>696293956
ay nigga, i think you're a pretty cool anon.
>>
File: 1463734204550.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463734204550.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>
There's this girl I've been pretty close with, and over the course of the last few months developed some feelings for. Problem is we haven't been in that great of contact recently, and I am worried about just confessing my feelings. She goes to college out of state and moves back to campus in about a month, and im afraid that if I dont do something this will be it. thoughts/feels bros?
>>
>>696295849
Are you me?
>>
>>696276728
New friends man, when you find them youll feel it
>>
>>696277770
Whats goin on man? We are all here because we're in similar boats, its alright.
>>
File: 1463335137256.jpg (83KB, 622x615px) Image search: [Google]
1463335137256.jpg
83KB, 622x615px
>>696276728
I would be your friend Anon
>>
>>696281190
Stay strong man, you are better than relapse.
>>
>>696285502
I got a heart condition that keeps me from going too far. I know it will actually kill me a hell of a lot faster if I go overboard than if I was normal.
>>
Feels through the roof:

https://youtu.be/vSAPw3MQrlA
>>
>>696296151
I think we need to swallow our fear and do it man. I keep telling myself I will hate myself if I dont and she finds someone else.
>>
Alright, here's some feels that don't have to do with a female.

I'm 29 and my 55 year old father just passed away this past Tuesday. He leaves behind my mom, and 26 year old brother. I don't live in my home town anymore, and just today I finally returned back to where I live. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to fucking deal with.
>>
>>696295260
All I can say was that it was not healthy.
But you should definitely try, good memories to have. Make an effort to be someone's #1 though. They're not worth your time if they pick someone over you who isn't family. It's just pointless.
>>
>>696281434
I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I'm 30 years old and I can tell you with 100% certainty that high school doesn't fucking matter. Not one bit. I know it might matter to you right now at this moment, and that's cool, but it's seriously nothing to stress or worry about. All of those high school relationships will ultimately mean nothing at all.
>>
This girl in my school is being flirty with me, its obvious that she does that to let me know that she's in love with me, but i dont know how to make the first move. I've never dated someone before
>>
>>696295507
Thank you, Bill Cosby
>>
>>696297089
You better do it, i've experienced that because im a fucking coward
>>
>>696297140
I just read this today, I don't know if it will do anything for you, but I think its worth the read.

https://us.reddit.com/r/Assistance/comments/hax0t/my_friend_just_died_i_dont_know_what_to_do/c1u0rx2?context=3&st=ir1my2x4&sh=764ddcac
>>
>>696297140

cont.

What really sucks is it's been hard to really focus on good memories and all that stuff, when the harsh reality is how the hell my brother and mother are going to afford the rent where they live since my dad was the breadwinner. They both have jobs, but they don't pay enough. Just sucks because as the oldest son I've had to somewhat assume the role of my father in terms of telling them what to do. This is extra stressful at the moment because I'm two semesters away from finishing school, my wife and I just started trying to have a baby, and we have a house we're supposed to be closing on in two weeks.

The stress is fucking astounding my dudes.
>>
i got friend zoned
>>
>>696297241
I feel like the more time I spend with people the more they dislike me. I just don't know how to connect with people.
>>
>>696297140
Consider this Anon, death should be a celebration. Reality itself is the hardest thing someone has to go through. He was there to see his children grow up, and thats really all you want as a parent. Life is hard, and he's free now.
>>
File: freeze.jpg (128KB, 564x876px) Image search: [Google]
freeze.jpg
128KB, 564x876px
>>
>>696297644
What makes you say/think that?
>>
File: 1468939026108.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468939026108.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>was depressed near the end of last year
>docs weren't much help
>self harmed for the first time after a lifetime of thinking it was for little bitches
>Christmas rolled around and i started to feel a little better
>met a girl just after Christmas and made her my gf
>started to feel pretty fine after that
>few months later depression creeps up again out of nowhere
>always self conscious about the length of my t shirt because now one of my arms is messed up and my girlfriend doesn't know
>sat at a train station with the intention of throwing myself onto the tracks but pussied out

Life is horrible and I don't know why, brehs. Other than being currently unemployed I have it pretty alright but I just can't stop feeling awful.
>>
>>696297617

That was a beautiful read. I appreciate it, for real.
>>
>>696298317
No prob anon, its what we're here for ya know?
>>
>>696298096
mostly social anxiety I suppose, but in many cases I see people losing interest in me as time goes on. Contact slows, be it texting, calling, talking, and eventually ceases. I must seem like a decent/friendly guy because It's not uncommon for girls to approach me first, but I just can't open up enough or something because they always drift away.
>>
File: 1468382622964.png (312KB, 1451x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1468382622964.png
312KB, 1451x1604px
>>
File: 1467175746098.png (266KB, 1200x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467175746098.png
266KB, 1200x636px
>>696298866
>>
>>696279203
>Do u even lift, bro?
>>
File: 1467179503314.jpg (373KB, 1212x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1467179503314.jpg
373KB, 1212x1250px
>>696299012
>>
>>696297305
First off mate, shes not in love with you yet. She's showing interest in hopes that you will show it back. It probably seems complicated but its really not. I will tell you step by step how to get her.

First, get her number. The best way to do this is associate a class with it. For example: "Hey did you study for Mr. Anon's test?" "Damn i forgot to." This is where you begin small talk. Ask random shit just to make convo. At the end of the day or whatever when you guys are about to leave one another, say this: "Hey, anonette- whats your number? Im gonna text you in case i have any questions about the test." (They always say yes)

Then text her and ask one or two questions about the test, and proceed with the small talk.

After you talk to her for a little while, maybe a few days- text her one day saying "Are you hungry?" (They almost always say yes) once she says yes, reply "Lets go eat somewhere."

Go eat, make her laugh, do random shit. Then the most important step, after you go and have a good date- have a little small talk through text with her, and say "Hey anonette, im attracted to you."

Youre gonna hesistate sending that message, but grow some balls and trust me, bitch. It never fails. They ALWAYS reply "Im attracted to you too." Or something along those lines.

After that point, i cant tell you what to do. Go on dates, keep showing interest, kiss her to seal the deal, and youre done. Get your dick wet.
>>
>>696284235
you gotta dump them both. they're both destructive clearly, and you're letting nostalgia over the relationship get to your head. improve yourself, move on, and become stronger.
>>
>>696298750
Well it's not like you have to spend every waking moment talking. Grown people always have stuff to do. Then when you get to see each other it's so satisfying. I think it's kind of cool how you don't reveal too much, keeps things more interesting. Whoever stays long enough can get to know another side of you. There will always be someone interested
>>
>>696281190
My bad, fam, that was me who backed into your car lol learn 2 park
>>
File: lonelyrobot.jpg (87KB, 936x360px) Image search: [Google]
lonelyrobot.jpg
87KB, 936x360px
Let's do this...
>>
>>696288316
I am sad now
>>
>>696299599
Dubs of truth have spoken, thanks anon.
>>
File: vcrregrets.jpg (59KB, 720x261px) Image search: [Google]
vcrregrets.jpg
59KB, 720x261px
>>
>>696300099
Double dubs, youre welcome. This is the exact method i used to get my current significant other.
>>
I'm tired of being lonely so I'll keep trying. I always assume the worst so until things actually become bad I suppose I can keep pursuing someone. I just feel like I'm not cut out for this, I'm kind of running out of steam. Anyways thanks for reading, I don't think I should stay up too much longer.
>>
File: 1440928754018.jpg (50KB, 842x710px) Image search: [Google]
1440928754018.jpg
50KB, 842x710px
>>
>>696299724
>>696300427
oops
>>
File: sadmaninsuit.jpg (100KB, 767x576px) Image search: [Google]
sadmaninsuit.jpg
100KB, 767x576px
>>
File: lonelystopsign.jpg (218KB, 1008x284px) Image search: [Google]
lonelystopsign.jpg
218KB, 1008x284px
>>
>>696295849
she doesnt love you. she'll never love you. you will never do anything with her. you'll pour your heart out to her and leave yourself wide open and she'll basically tell you to fuck off in a nicer way. congrats man, nothing will matter, you're just fucking with your emotions thinking about "what could've been" when there was nothing in the first place.

>inb4 edgelord
>>
File: 1462666393160.jpg (78KB, 320x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1462666393160.jpg
78KB, 320x1228px
>>696300471
>>
File: lonelydeer.jpg (35KB, 720x261px) Image search: [Google]
lonelydeer.jpg
35KB, 720x261px
This one hits me personally..
>>
>>696300427
Gotta fall to realize you can get up again. Remember to trust when you can.
Good night and good luck, friend. Wherever you are. And thank you for telling me
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
>Go to sleep, drift away from reality.
>Dream about a a day out with this girl that I really, really like.
>We go the park, play guitar, watch a movie, do all of the typical friend stuff.
>Somehow get to my room
>Hear her say: "Anon, I actually like you."
>We both kiss
>Yes.jpg
>Things start fading away, everything begins to melt and turn to dust for some reason
>At this point, I realize I'm dreaming and try to build everything back up.
>No matter how hard I try, everything just won't stop fading away.
>Eventually, she's the last thing in the white space, and she slowly fades away from exsistance.
>I wake up.

And that /b/, was the universe telling me I'll always be lonely. I'm so fucked now I can barely sleep. I just have this horrible feeling that I'll remain lonely for the rest of my life.
>>
File: Brett's soldier pic 2.jpg (68KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
Brett's soldier pic 2.jpg
68KB, 604x403px
>>
>>696300736
This is why I stopped having cakes and shit after like 3 of 30 people invited came to my party in like the second grade. Disappointment after disappointment, low expectations are the best kind. At least friends still call me and shit, its more than my family's ever done.
>>
>>
File: 40 gregs.jpg (51KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
40 gregs.jpg
51KB, 600x528px
>>696276728
I had the same thing.
Started smoking weed a lot more often and joined a stoner group and now I have real friends.
>>
>>696300736

The last time I enjoyed a birthday party was 1994. Yep old fag here.
>>
>>696300720
Sounds like someones been hurt, if you want to talk about it you can, thats why we are here.

I don't think there's anything wrong with going for these kinds of things, i think its better to hurt after trying than regret.
>>
File: DjZHl.jpg (475KB, 1814x1727px) Image search: [Google]
DjZHl.jpg
475KB, 1814x1727px
A soldier near a fireworks show covering her ears.
>>
File: 1322384361211.jpg (83KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1322384361211.jpg
83KB, 800x533px
>>
>>696300899
goodnight man it's good to not feel alone. I wrote down your writings, I wont give up yet.
>>
File: 1395035096350.jpg (65KB, 936x360px) Image search: [Google]
1395035096350.jpg
65KB, 936x360px
>>
>>696297258
Good advice, it's just going to be hard for him too take. That kind of self awareness usually only comes with maturity and a bit of self reflection on the pointless shit you worried about. There's really not a way to skip that phase. So stay strong man, because this anon is right. It gets better, I'm 24 now and I've come to realize just how little most shit matters. Brush it off and move on.
>>
>>
File: 1441668843036.png (61KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1441668843036.png
61KB, 500x374px
>>
File: 1468991958084.jpg (97KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1468991958084.jpg
97KB, 720x404px
>>
I don't know where I'm going after college.
>>
File: 1457863907961.png (33KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
1457863907961.png
33KB, 616x725px
>be me
>15 year old faggot
>meet this pretty nice girl
>talk to her a few days
>diagnosed with a brain tumor after a week of conversation
>be supportive to her
>talk to her for another year
>be in love
>don't reveal my feelings
>end up saying "i love you" someday while talking to her on the phone
>she says "i love you too anon"
>butterflies.wmv
>talk for another few months
>end up banging her
>holyshititwasamazing
>one day
>sleeping
>wake up 4PM
>see phone message
>her
>writes a huge text about how she's sorry for leaving, that she truly loved me and that she just cannot be with me anymore
>cry for a solid week
>be me now
>25
>when i was 15 the doctors gave her 7-9 years to live
>i still wonder if she is alive and kicking to this day
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 352x352px
met this qt 3.14 chick today at a small conference, unfortunately the second sentence that came out of my mouth was about cannibalizing a cadaver.

Am I as fucked as I think I am?
>>
File: 3r4or9.jpg (234KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
3r4or9.jpg
234KB, 640x608px
Well I'm tired, already wasted my day sitting in front of this stupid computer later...
>>
Okay, so a few years ago everything was going great I was exercising like crazy and doing about 21 miles a week in walking. At around AUG 6TH while I was playing WoW I get a call from my mother telling me her boyfriend had just died about a half hour ago. When I said I could comeover and comfort her she said she was 'okay' and was waiting for the hospice to come. The next day I cameover to help my mother get through this while she called his friends to tell them the news. Fast forward a few months to Oct and I am called again this time by my sister telling me she needed help moving. When I get there she takes her time and what should have been a one day job turns into four days and ontop of that I almosted DIED. 1/3
>>
File: Stormtrooper.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
Tfw I will never feel genuine love from a girl.

I don’t know how to be likable. It doesn’t get better and it doesn’t get easier. I can’t keep lying to myself thinking I’m gonna change, I’m poison. I come from poison and I have poison inside me and I destroy everything I touch. That’s my legacy. I have nothing to show for the live I have lived. And I have nobody in my life who’s better off for having known me.
>>
>>696304581
She had neglected to tell me a corner of the room had black mold... But cause of the stress of getting sick and her taking her time as our mother does so as well. I said some words that shoyuldn't have been about her boy friend and in return she told me she should have aborted me... And for the next two weeks I was bedridden and had fluid build up in lungs. I was so depressed about life I had gained back the 60 lbs I had lost over the course of the year. My mother and I have not spoken to eachother since, and honestly I had thought of just killing myself, but I kept telling myself if I did so I'd be a burden to those who would have to remove my body. 2/3
>>
For the time being I live alone, only a few of my friends on FB wished me a happy birthday the last few years and my dad forgot one year and was days late the next. Only person who even gave a dame was my sister....
>>
File: bad.jpg (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
10KB, 216x233px
>>696304636
Holy fuck, that hits way too hard.
>>
File: 1468821666964.png (177KB, 975x341px) Image search: [Google]
1468821666964.png
177KB, 975x341px
hav some feels
>>
>>696280441
Get her back
>>
File: 1468814499432.gif (34KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
1468814499432.gif
34KB, 608x256px
>>
File: 1467413599263.jpg (24KB, 480x504px) Image search: [Google]
1467413599263.jpg
24KB, 480x504px
>>696305699
>>
>>696304309
if you have to ask, right?
>>
Buddy got the shit beaten out of him by a guy 2 years older than him.
Fag goes to my school, i've decided to bulk up and fuck him up when school starts up again
>>
>>696304636
Sucks antithesis anon bro, I'm from the opposite camp. I don't have a problem being social and likable. The problem is I'm pretending, that's why my circle of "friends" doesn't really include anyone outside of a few years. I've been loved plenty, I just can't manage to feel love back. Grass is just as shitty and brown over here /b/ro
>>
File: 1468465193580.jpg (37KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
1468465193580.jpg
37KB, 400x355px
>>696306651
oh shit nigger
>>
>>696306689
Good luck, I heard John was bulking up to beat the shit out of you.
>>
Hey, /b/. I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. Just been feeling empty on the inside as of late. Especially so whenever I'm alone. The only really bad thing in my life is my home life (just turned 18, so still living with my mom). A lot has gone down between my family members and I, and I know more will. I mean, I'm gay, and half my family hates homosexuality or will think I'm "just looking for attention". I've lost interest in nearly everything I used to enjoy except for video games, and even they feel like a chore sometimes. I've been spending so much time with my friends that I think they'll get annoyed of me soon. Hell, I go off to college in less than a month, and I hate the fact that I won't be able to add them on a nearly daily basis anymore. I feel like they're one of the only reasons I don't do something stupid. Any advice? I'd tell mom this, but I know she'd overreact and all my other family members will just blow it off.
>>
ayy
>>
>>696307377
So your not happy in your current situation, and you don't want to go to college, just go travel dude. Pack some shit, get on a bus and do some day labor, cut out everything from your life. Settle down in a place no one knows you, save up some money, maybe move again? Travel to a different country? What's the worse case scenario? Your still unhappy? Be nice if you talked to your Mom first or at the very least left a note since she's the one person who still seems to give a shit about you. You'll grow up a bit more after having to fend for yourself and being responsible for your own happiness. Fuck your Mom is a phone call away if shit really got bad, but it's honestly not that fucking hard to earn enough money to live off of dude. You need surprisingly little to get by
>>
>>696298137
If I were you, I'd talk with your girlfriend about this. Just having someone with you there for emotional support can do some great things. Hope this helps you, Anon.
>>
>>696288316
I've never read that story before and I just cried a lot.
>>
>>696308782
I've thought about just going away and not coming back, but the problem is that I do want to go to college. I feel like if I left, I'd fuck up my future somehow. I don't want to work at a Walmart for the rest of my life. I actually want to do something with it.
>>
>last summer
>texting qt from college all summer
>really into her
>starts flaking on me all the time
>suddenly she gets back together with her ex-bf
>barely talk after that
>two weeks ago
>she starts texting me again
>tells me she broke up with her bf
>tfw I know she's gonna fuck me over again but I can't stop myself from talking to her
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 1000x681px
>>696298137
Don't throwyourself onto the tracks. I don't give a fuck if you kill yourself, but don't do it that way. You will fuck up the train engineers life. Happened to a friend of mine. He hit tresspassers on the tracks and hasn't been the same since
>>
>>696273391
Smoke some weed or eat a pot brownie.
/thread
>>
File: image.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>be me
>14 years old
>just arrived in a new school so I don't really know anyone
>meet this one dude in english, let's just call him brodude
>didn't exactly have a good first encounter, since I really just wanted to mind my own business those first few weeks since I'm a shy fuck
>time goes by, turns out we actually got a lot in common
>slowly start to open up
>we actually end up becoming pretty good friends
>feelsgudman.jpeg
>fast forward a few weeks
>end up doing a choir concert since I was a choirfag at the time (needed me some of that fine arts credit)
>get there and find out he's also in choir
>oshityes.png
>find him in the back sitting onto table next to a grill
>even from where I was standing she was easily 9/10
>I kinda just look at em for a while, being the betafag I am
>he's got a gf, but I couldn't tell wat tf was happening, didn't want to ruin shit for him
>they just seem to be talking, so I just walk in
>he introduces me to the grill
>I'd like to say we hit it off then and there, but it was kinda awkward at first
>brodude's group goes up to perform so he has to abandon match early
>just me and grill
>spaghettidrip.png
>I decide to just avoid confrontation all together and just take pics of choir
>grill notices
>"you know anon, you could just use the camera roght beside you to git gud pics"
>being the retard I am, I thought that was a cue to take a picture of the camera's picture thing
>nicethinkingbrain.txt
>grill kinda laughs a little
>holy shit I'm getting somewhere
>after that little fail/win, we actually got a convo going
>I had no idea what the hell I was getting into
cont'd.?
>>
>>696309446
It's really hard to fuck up your future, if your alive you can always make things better. College can be a huge advantage, even a 2 year degree can get your foot in doors, or your resume a second look, but here's the thing, planning for the future is hard to do. No one can tell you where your life is going to lead you. It only takes a second for your life to change forever, or even end. You should worry about making yourself happy in the now, taking smaller steps towards that eventual happier future. Don't force yourself to go to college because that's what you think you'll need eventually.

Do something for yourself that you need now. I went to college, paid my way working part time and doing freelance design on the side, it was hard, but I did it. I bailed after an associates, got a decent job, eventually found a better one. I make $20/hour, I have a paid off car, my rent is completely affordable, I have plenty of spending money. The thing is, none of that makes me happy. It didn't give my life meaning, it didn't change the fact that I never mean any of those smiles. That I don't have anyone in my life I care about.

I have no idea what I'm living for, I'm the type of person you'd probably like if you met, and it's all glib. I couldn't find someone meaningful to connect with even with a gun to my head. I don't care about anything, and the only reason I keep living, is because dying doesn't sound particularly appealing and I know I'll get there one day anyway. I'm saving up, and I'll probably end up bouncing to go travel after I save up a few more grand.

Happiness is something you create for yourself, it doesn't matter if you find it with friends, with a girl, or in a pile of money, just that you find it. So worry more about looking for it, instead of planning ahead for a future you can't be bothered to care about.
>>
I'd just like to say thank you anons. You made me cry tonight and it's always healthy to do it sometimes.
>>
>>696310745
Idk man, just giving advice from someone who's felt like this for a long time, and was too worried about doing the right thing for later to live for the now. All I'm saying is it didn't end up making me any happier, and it took me 6 more wasted years living an empty life full of a hollow happiness to figure that out.

I guess the best thing I can say is love yourself, you are worth something, even if it's only to yourself. As long as your alive you can keep trying, don't give up, I haven't, hopefully one day we both find whatever it is we're looking for. Try not to take life to seriously anon, if there is one thing I've realized, is all that bullshit you think mattered at the time doesn't, fuck your family who doesn't accept you, you don't need garbage like that in your life anyway.
>>
>>696310745
I... Honestly, I don't know, Anon. I mean, I want to go to college, but I don't. Fuck. I mean, I've talked to my friends about just leaving before (got pretty drunk one night). They said they'd be somewhat okay with it too, considering my situation and all. I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know what to do.
>>696311417
Thanks for that last part. It's kinda something I needed to hear for a while now.
>>
>>696310352
Cont god damn it
>>
File: TaQzm0q.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TaQzm0q.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>
>>696312446
The thing is man, even if you don't go to college now, there's nothing stopping you from doing it later. Community college is pretty affordable, I could have done the same thing I did before later on, and it wouldn't have made much of a difference. What you need right now is life experience. Your too stuck in your little world, your a small fish in a pond, but once your out there in the lake you realize everyone's fucking small depending on the scale of things. Trust me, instead of dealing with hate, it can be a hell of a lot better to deal with some blank slates, and even indifference. You can be whoever you want to be, with zero expectations, and that gives you lots of room to grow, and actually be honest with yourself instead of now where your tied down with expectations. You can still go to college, but just don't think that's the only way you can find yourself, it's not.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>January 3rd, 2015
>my grandmother is put on life support and goes into a 2 month coma because I visited her on my birthday, even though I was sick and she has cancer, and I knew she didn't have an immune system
>shortly after, I go back to school and hate all of my classes for the semester. So demotivated I drop all but one of them
>the one that I didn't drop, I only stayed because this girl I was falling for was in it
>worked up the courage to ask her out, got rejected
>spend my days at college sitting in my dorm and stewing in self-pity
>start texting/snapchatting that girl over spring break
>she ends up using me for money/class work for the rest of the semester, I find out in June she has been dating someone for weeks
>I was in love with her at that point (first time I really got attached like that)
>10 days later, my mom calls me on Sunday June 14 at 9 pm
>crying hysterically, tells me my brother is dead
>spend the next 30 hours (was awake 45 total) feeling absolutely nothing
>after finally sleeping, spend the week devastated and guilty about the awful, brother I was to him
>reoccurring dreams of me ignoring him and being a dick, can't sleep well for months
>meet another girl, she cheats on her boyfriend with me, ruins her life (they lived together, joint bank account, etc.)
>drop all but 2 classes in the fall semester because I spend my days in bed trying to sleep to pass the time
>feel like I just want to sleep the time away, even though I don't have anything to look forward to
>date 3 girls from August to December, all 3 end with me being ignored out of the blue
>my niece (dead brother's only child) is born in November, small source of happiness for a while even though I live too far away to see her
>total my car in December, broke as fuck and have to beg my mother to fix it like a pathetic bitch
>devil-year almost comes to an end, my birthday is December 28
>get the flu again on the 27th, reminds me of what started all the events in that shitty tucking year
>>
>>696284235
>>696299638
100% dude, leave them behind, you don't need them
>>
>>696313039
When your out there in a bigger world, when you realize the waves of strangers walking past you on a busy sidewalk couldn't give a shit about you, and you dont' give a shit about them. It makes you realize doesn't it? It doesn't matter what they think when you don't care in the first place. Your not worried about the what the guy who just walked passed you thinks of you. Realize that YOU are the one giving people that power of you. If you decide what your family thinks doesn't matter, there isn't a godamn thing in this world they can do to make it matter to you. Be you, because there's nothing wrong with who you are. Your not a special fucking snowflake, your just another dude, trying to find something that matters out here int he world. Just trying to live your life, everyones like that, even people who think they have all answers, people who think they're qualified to pass judgement on something as insignificant as your sexual orientation. Who the fuck died and made them the godamn authority on life? No one. Seriously, do things for your sake, find happiness, that's the only thing you ever need to feel responsible for.
>>
>>696273391
I can't sleep either ...have to knock myself out too sleep anymore, I'm 20 and have had 3 surgeries since the age of 16, I go threw a lot of pain and I don't know what too do here's my kik if you wanna talk
Kik:gameover169
>>
File: 1459373755028.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459373755028.gif
4MB, 320x240px
Been considering packing a bag, grabbing a rifle, and just walking somewhere.

Any other anons considered this?

Seems like it would be pretty good for getting rid of depression. Only problem is Arizonafag. There are stretches of 100+ miles where there is no water no matter what direction you go.
>>
>>696313941
I've always wanted to just go into the woods to escape reality. Can't though live in the desert too
>>
>>696313941
I've always wanted to just pack up some supplies and just walk in a direction. And just keep walking.

Someday I will.
>>
>>696313381
I'm sorry anon. I recently lost my younger brother. He was my whole world, and I loved him with all my heart. He was on his way to my job when he was hit by a van. The person who killed him claimed he was in their lane, but it doesn't make sense, it was at an intersection, and he was turning left onto the road. They also had an open beer in the car, but refused a breathalyzer test. So now my family owes $50,000 to the ass hole that killed him, bc he was the only witness. Well, another woman was behind him, but bc she "didn't quite seem to remember" her testimony was thrown out. She said my brother was perfectly in his lane, and tried to avoid the guy in the van, who was speeding (according to her)
>>
>>696313941
Sort of, I own a truck, still do. In between apartments, I sold everything, had about 10k in the bank after all was said and done, took supplies, basically camped out for 6 months. Fished, trapped, ended up making a primitive bow, semi successful with it. I had a pickup bed full of supplies, canned goods etc. Never ended up needing to go back into town. Eventually had enough, crashed at my parents for a bit, cleaned up, found a job at a warehouse, and an apt within month. Eventually found another graphic designer job which I did before I bounced in the first place. I was a pretty cathartic experience overall.
>>
>>696289656
This made me cry, I really needed that, I don't know how much longer I can last with this spine and how it seperates me from the world..my spine seperates me from everything my kik:gameover169 I don't know what else too say
>>
>>696313580
Anon, thank you. Thank you so much. I really needed to hear all of that. And, well, may actually do that. I have an extremely close friend who lives in Oregon and an Amtrak ticket wouldn't be too expensive. I could stay with her while I got back on my feet. She's offered to help me like this before. But... Damn, it took a stranger or two on /b/ to finally get through to me. I'll work a couple more weeks where I'm at and then I'll go. I have to get a bit of money to do this. Thanks again. You're an awesome guy.
>>
>>696314723
Shitty. One of the guys from the crash that killed my brother tried to sue because he claimed he couldn't do his job (fucking architect) as a result of a hand injury. A hand injury that doctors said was healed and shouldn't be bothering him at all. Luckily my grandfather has a huge business and the lawyer he has put the fear of God into him immediately, and that's where the situation ended. Sorry about your loss man, I still get down about my brother sometimes. The guilt of what I was like to him the last year or so of his life fucking kills me to this day.
>>
File: 1469158667576.jpg (62KB, 686x471px) Image search: [Google]
1469158667576.jpg
62KB, 686x471px
>>
>>696315162
Just hope that there's an afterlife. He'll be there, you just have to believe. Belive in love man. My brother told me so in a dream. And I know it was him. I know it was Layne.
>>
File: image.jpg (365KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365KB, 1024x787px
>>696315117
>>
>>696315117
Good for you Anon, I'm glad you have someone like that your life. I hope things start getting better for you soon man, everyone deserves to find some happiness.
>>
>>696273527
get the fuck out of here summerfag
>>
>>696273391
I am an enormously pathetic person, and I honestly wish I could just disintegrate, erase myself from everywhere.
I am cripplingly afraid of conflict, I cannot articulate my emotions, I married a person who doesn't love me, and the worst part is I know I can't change these things, at least not on my own. And I'm so emotionally crippled that I can't reach out to anybody else.
So I pretty much just drink until the feelings go away, or until they overwhelm me and I cry like a kid for an hour.
I never cried like this until I was an adult. Not when family members died, not when my sister nearly died of anorexia, or when my mom's long time partner up and left.
Kinda wish it was like that again...
>>
File: 79846415.jpg (38KB, 780x394px) Image search: [Google]
79846415.jpg
38KB, 780x394px
>>696315285
I've had these. Honestly one of the worst feelings ever. Can't really remember any of the actual dreams, just remember what happens when i wake up and realize it was a dream.
>>
File: 1463334383695.jpg (87KB, 806x537px) Image search: [Google]
1463334383695.jpg
87KB, 806x537px
>>696315944
>>
>>696293956
you sound like a pretty cool guy tho
>>
I killed a hooker and a pimp, I have $1500 in cash right now, I bought some cigarettes, some bullets, some candy, and recently some weed so I can calm down.
>>
File: 1469175940851.jpg (18KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1469175940851.jpg
18KB, 500x326px
>>696317681
>>
>>696296679
sheet man.... that pic
>>
>>696273391
Look at your pic. I know you look sad, but you are a kitten that can use the internet and understand how humans talk. You are a special kitten.
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 828x1403px
Continued
>few weeks later
>wanted to do a segment on how borinf homecoming was, but I've typed this shit out twice
>kinda important, so here goes
>end up skipping out on most attractions and just head to football field
>shit was disappointing, but I was bored af anyways
>heard they were doing powderpuff football, but I don't remember seeing shit for that
>anyways, I walk to the jock sanctuary and turn to walk up the bleachers
>immediately see grill
>oshit.png
>"oh hey anon"
>she actually looked genuinely happy to see me
>made my day already
>"h-hey"
>we end up hitting up a convi then and there
>actually pretty good one
>find out she's a gamer grill
>mypeniscanonlygetsoerect.png
>shows me some legend of zelda twilight princess gameplay
>sidenote: she never made it past the gorons
>still surprising af tho considering the 9/10 aspect
>back to normal convo
>get playful and start untying her boots with one hand
>stealthmode.exe
>"anon staaahp"
>she laughed hysterically
>o shit, cover blown
>as she goes down to tie her boot, I start untying the other one
>vicious_cycle.exe
>trollface.jpeg
>at the end of it all, I ask for her kik, half expecting to go away empty handed
>politely declines, saying she doesn't have one
>welp.png
>"but I can give you my number instead"
>oshityes
>good day
>>
File: 1461287442224.jpg (25KB, 496x519px) Image search: [Google]
1461287442224.jpg
25KB, 496x519px
>>696317847
>>
File: 1463334998824.jpg (39KB, 576x167px) Image search: [Google]
1463334998824.jpg
39KB, 576x167px
>>696318056
>>
Someone I loved soo dearly much just left me
From that point on I started to lose myself, was flunking in school, didn't want to continue college, didnt want a job because I grew social anxiety, and well just gave up on my self
Still thought about her and everything we did, I know she wouldnt care.
Till today I plan on taking everything I can with me, leave and never comeback and just go and keep going until I hit my dead end.
See its the fact that no matter what happens in my life, I will always remember what ive had with her, and I wont ever have it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x462px
To make up for time (took me a while for slme reason) making next one
>start talking to her much more after that
>starts off awkward, but then we find common ground in gaming and it all works out
>found out she's a ps3 feg
>I used to be a ps3 feg(then it fucking yellow lighted)
>itsasign.png
>start talking more and more
>find we have a lot of common ground, a scary amount actually
>this continues for months on end, to the point where most of my friends were convinced that I was dating her
>whenever I said we weren't, it was either "good joke anon" or "fucking date her already"
>almost inseparable
>even had a routine
>before and after 2nd period, and sometimes random times of the day
>it was the perfect friendship
>last thing I wanted to do was ruin that shit with a chance at dating
>>
File: 1463335015610.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463335015610.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>>696318636
Yep.
>>
>>696299095
shit man, any more?
>>
>>696301039
I know i'm gonna sound like a stupid optimist but if try you will find someone for you out there. You might not, but if you do it will be the best feeling in the world <3
>>
>>696276728
these are simply not friends, dont feel bad, most people are like that
>>
>>696306689
Don't take it too far though, beat him enough that he knows it but not so it makes you a monster x
>>
File: Rest in Peace my brother in war.jpg (168KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
Rest in Peace my brother in war.jpg
168KB, 1024x736px
I've always wanted to be someone like this guy. A proud soldier who fought honorably tooth and nail for his country and beliefs but died trying, forever remembered within the annals of history as a hero who died for his people.

Sadly there are no worthy causes of fighting for as the US military only fights for oil and Israel while insultingly calling it a fight for worldwide freedom. There is not valor nor is there honor in what they stand and fight for.

This song has always moved me. I understand the German lyrics but the English is there for your convince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyIfNDHbmZQ
>>
>>696310352
CONT PLS
>>
>>696319772
Sure the Nazis were terrible people who fought for the wrong goals but their honor and bravery against such grave odds is not to be down played. I believe insulting any true warrior who died for their beliefs and the greater good of his people. regardless of what they are a hero. This excludes modern US soldiers as they are not true warriors, fighting only for the dollar and terrorists who seek not to advance the quality of life for their folk.
>>
/b, I want to thank you.
You've helped me a lot through the years and made me realize that there are people in way worse situations than me.

So, yeah. Thanks for being awesome, until now, you guys were the only 'friends' I've had.... and even though I don't know who you are, I'd like to give you a massive 'Thank you.'

I'm going out, make some new friends and get a life. Thanks for all these years.
>>
>>696320059
* insulting any true warrior is an insufferably disgusting act. Sorry I'm pretty tanked.
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (85KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
85KB, 460x562px
War feels please?
>>
I was supposed to visit my friends next week. I haven't seen them in a year, because I moved all the way across the country.

I can't now because I have no place to stay while I'm up there.

I have no friends where I moved, I tried. I did.

I'm still infatuated with a girl that I was interested in four years ago now.

I have no idea what to do.

I don't exactly wanna die... I just kind of want to stop.
>>
>>696320166
Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.