[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hey you. Yeah YOU, dumbass. Why aren't YOU voting for Trump?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 31

File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
Hey you. Yeah YOU, dumbass. Why aren't YOU voting for Trump? Name 1 INTELLIGENT, FACTUAL reason why you aren't.
>>
racist
>>
It's a trick question. There isn't a good reason to not vote for him
>>
>inb4 "because he's raciss!" hurrrrr durrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>696200252
aaaaaand the first retard of the thread shows up.

>>696200322
agreed. Patriots like you are welcome in my homes, anytime.
>>
>>696200153
I'm from indiana. Mike pence. I would have voted for him, but he chose that vile pos as his vo
>>
Gary Johnson is a better candidate.
>>
I graduated high school.
>>
>>696200465
and what exactly does mike pence have to do with literally anything.

vote Trump.
>>
>>696200645
pretty general statement... not factual.. not really intelligent.

HOW is Johnson a "better candidate".
>>
>>696200153
Because many of his proposed initiatives are unconstitutional.
Because his business acumen is sketchy at best
Because the GOP platform is actively trying to take away rights from women, minorities, and non-Christians.

>Intelligent and factual enough for you 12-year-old edge lord Trump fans?
>>
Trump is inexperienced. He's never held an office. His speeches where he rambles on shows he's in a field where he has no idea what to do. In a speech where he speaks on being president I believe he said something to the extent of "ya know, I'll figure it out" (don't know if those are his exact words) He's learning as he goes along. It's sad to watch.

If a child would have asked me "how do I become president" years ago I'd tell them to get involved in politics, study hard, go to college, work your way up, become a senator, run for president.

Now I'd just say be rich, get popular online, bully your way to the top and learn as you go.
>>
>>696201121
oh what a cheap shot. when and who has Trump ever bullied? come on.

let's stay above the name-calling fray.
>>
>>696200808
Because the Vice President is actually the leader of the Senate and his vote breaks any ties. So having a douche canoe like Pence as a VP increases the likelihood of bullshit laws being passed that only benefit rich white businessmen

lrn2USGov't you shit stain Trump fuck
>>
>>696201277
Didn't he make fun of a handicapped person on TV?
>>
>>696200153
He's unqualified
>>
>>696201121
You're not going to become a leader in business or government if you're a limp-wristed pantywaist
>>
>>696200153
because i'm not american..

thank fuck for that!
>>
>>696201543
You're not going to be a good leader if the only tool in your toolbox is the spread of bullshit and fear.
>>
>>696200153
I'm not a citizen of the Greatest Country in the World.
>>
>>696201723
Keep in mind that we are currently living under a President whose only tools were "hope and change". How'd that work out?
>>
>>696200153
I like people who don't lose. And he's going to lose big.
>>
>>696200153

I'm not into authoritarian strongmen who make impossible promises to appeal to my emotions and baser instincts.
>>
>>696201375
lol the things you liberals come up with. jesus.
>>
>>696200153
I would if I was american..
>>
File: riviera.gif (1MB, 931x1355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
riviera.gif
1MB, 931x1355px
>>
>>696200153
Because Mike Pence is a fucking idiot who did terrible things for my state. Trump uses hate, fear, and insults as his only counters against others.
>>
Cause I went to trump university.
>>
>>696201355
are you literally a Mexican, black or a muslim?
>>
lol Trump supporters are dumber than Trump himself.

also, who started a mortgage company during the housing bubble of 2006? Trump did. that should be a good indication of how much off an arrogant dumbshit he is. He has no critical thinking skills. he's all knee-jerk reactions and rhetoric, which I guess seem great if you're the average nationalistic fear-mongering republitard.
>>
>>696200153
His wall policy is stupid and reactionary. Won't happen and if it did would be a big waste of money and resources.

His muslim ban policy is stupid and reactionary and won't happen. And if it did would probably be ruled unconstitutional and would be a big waste of money and resources.

His tax and spending proposals are more stupid trick-down stuff that don't work and will explode the deficit beyond anything we've seen.

He generally has no idea how the government works, either in foreign or domestic policy. He's simply not qualified for the job.

I kind of agree with him on the trade deals and a few other things here and there, but for the most part he's a trainwreck who doesn't belong anywhere near that office.
>>
>>696200153
>>696200252
>>696200437
>>696202261

maybe anon wasn't as retarded as you think
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>696202072
I mean make of it what you will, but it's pretty fucked up and says a lot about your character
>>
If Trump took off his pants and analy raped his supporters on the spot, they'll say "See, Trump supports the LGBT!"

There is literally nothing you can say to these people to make them question their support for Trump because these people don't care about the shit that comes out of his cunt mouth.

They are infatuated by his authority. They are born to be followers of authority because they want someone to reassure them that the world really is black and white.
>>
>>696202072
lol the things you republitards block out because it doesn't fit your narrative. he's literally caught on film, imitating someone with cerebral palsy. kill yourself.
>>
>>696200153
He is against gay marriage
>>
>>696202072
lol the things you cuntservatives tell yourself to justify your lord emperor's idiocy. I get it though, authoritative strongmen are impossible for you fickle brained fags to resist
>>
>>696202659
Kek
>>
>>696202659
Yeah nothing really matters. These cunts will swallow and justify everything he does because they love them some authority figure
>>
>>696202702
no he's not. and stop with the "kill yourself" stuff. it's as bad as hearing "cuck" all the time.
>>
>>696202872
No he's not.
>>
>>696203333

quads confirm truth
>>
>>696200352 He judges people specifically on race. That's what a racist is.
>These kids
>>
>>696200153

Because I'm English.
>>
>>696202659
> because they want someone to reassure them that the world really is black and white.
The irony is that you're probably one of those fags who compares him to hitler regularly.
>>
>>696200153
Because I don't want to.
>>
>>696200153
Because I'm not an amerifag, and if I was, I honestly wouldn't care about voting.
>>
>>696203376
he's pro-equality. fucking cuck
>>
Trump could shoot 10 babies. And literally still be elected.

Because people love him, they're loyal to him. And rightfully so.

Hillary? No one likes Hillary. And she's not going to win.

Trump's literally ahead in virtually every poll now, and every swing state.
>>
>>696202394
>And if it did would probably be ruled unconstitutional
There is absolutely nothing unconstitutional about prohibiting muslims from entering the country.

Deal with it.
>>
>>696203554
And you willfully ignore the similarities. But hey, can't blame retards for acting retarded.
>>
>>696203682
oh.. you're really edgy though.

I bet you don't even vote in your home country, because you don't "respect authoritah!"

wretched commie
>>
Reagan part 2!
>>
I don't want a man who wants to torture random civilians as a president
>>
>>696203475
So, baseless statements make you stupid though. Do you like being labled stupid?

Don't confuse having pride in our western culture for being racist. Knowing that western culture and Islamic culture are not compatible is not racism. It's intellectually honest.
>>
>>696203475
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

wanting mexicans to stop braking the law because they are breaking the law in a country that they had to break the law to get into is not racism.
>>
I love Trump but Larry King literally stated "I dont want Trump in charge of a nuclear weapon". So I think if Trump keeps level headed and his team works hard to not fall into a third world war, usa will be alright
>>
>>696203758
Tell me, how do you look into someone's heart and know their faith?
I could be a white Muslim, there are undoubtedly black Muslims.
A Muslim terrorist could easily lie about their religion to gain access to the country, so how do you intend on identifying them?
Unless, of course, you just mean prohibiting brown people from entering the country.
>>
>>696202120
stop it
>>
>>696203491
English people! Make England Great Again!
>>
>>696204130
>what is NSA
>>
>>696203793
I am going to sit down and explain the irony as best as I can in hopes you realize how much of a hypocrit you are.

You accuse Trump of painting issues as being black and white.
Simultaneously, you compare him to a man who killed 6 gorillion jews.

You are as guilty, if not more so, of establishing a dichotomy and making things black and white.
This is why no one takes you seriously, and this is why Trump will win.
>>
>>696203758

you are uniquely ignorant for believing that. it is absolutely unconstitutional for prohibiting an immigrant based on purely a religious test. banning an immigrant because of what country they are from would be passable. that's why he changed what he said in his convention speech.

many trump supporters are the movie idiocracy in human form. unreal.
>>
>>696204221
>Simultaneously, you compare him to a man who allegedly killed 6 gorillion jews.
FTFY
>>
>>696204128
yeah. larry king's a jew. let's not forget that. and he's a known child molester.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
>>
>>696200153
Plenty of reasons to not vote for him. Overall, his main promises are either contradictory or extremely unrealistic.

If you look at the "positions" he has taken on issues, he claims he will cut taxes (something literally every politician says) while also supporting policies that are extremely expensive: deporting 11 million undocumented aliens, building "muh WALL", raising military spending (as though we need that at all).

It doesn't matter though, people are voting for trump because when societies decline, its citizens retreat into and infantile and magical thinking that relates back to a mythical, better time. As if electing one person could change the pathologies of America is proof of their delusion.
>>
File: the joker.jpg (112KB, 592x591px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the joker.jpg
112KB, 592x591px
Because he's stupid, hateful, bigoted, narcissistic, ungrounded, corrupt, and a spoiled rich fat fuck.
>>
>>696203992
>I don't want a man who wants to torture random civilians as a president

no one would want that, but unfortunately unbridled FEAR rules the left, not logic or facts.
>>
>>696204130
Simple.

Show them a picture of muhammad.
If they begin killing people in response, then they are unfit to live in a nation that celebrates free speech.
>>
I'm voting for Jill Stein because I am 100% against GMO's and harmful companies that make them such as Monsanto. I also wish to ban the use of plastics in all things, and ban gas-powered cars. We can make our planet livable again if we just try!
>>
>>696203758
Maybe not. But is that the kind of country we want to be? Banning the second largest religion because of the actions of a few radicalized idiots? Today it will be the Muslims. Tomorrow that same excuse could be used to call legitimate criticisms of the government as "radical" and ban protests. Do you think the founders would agree with your attitude?
>>
>>696200153
first woman präsident!
>>
>>696200153
I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>696204307
when you compare Trump to Hitler, you're spitting and pissing over the memory of the 12,000,000 people killed in the holocaust.

it's so irresponsible to compare ANYONE to hitler. have some intellectual integrity ffs.
>>
>>696204399
Because you're stupid and make baseless comments? Yes, stay away from the polls.
>>
>>
>>696204389
TRUMP NEVER, EVER, EVER STATED HE SUPPORTS A TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMY
>>
>>696204284
>It is absolutely unconstitutional for prohibiting an immigrant based on purely a religious test.
There is literally nothing in the constitution about this.

Rights only apply to citizens, not immigrants. FURTHERMORE, the president is permitted to ban entry of any group that he pleases. That IS in the constitution.

Get rekt, child.
>>
>>696200153
Because most of his campaign finance comes from businesses/organizations associated with Putin.
>>
>>696204485
holy shit, i am so glad that the habbening is going to happen so i can shoot faggots like you.
>>
>>696204399
>Because he's stupid, hateful, bigoted, narcissistic, ungrounded, corrupt, and a spoiled rich fat fuck

The violent, stupid, hateful narcissistic ungrounded bigots show up at anti trump rallies and prove their violence and stupidity -reliably.
>>
In an interview, he concedes that he doesn't understand foreign policy, then says something along the lines of "I'll learn it once I'm in office"

I'm on my shitty phone so I can't do this myself, but would someone post a link to the video where he imitates someone with cerebral palsy? The guy who claimed this was just made up by liberals just doubled down. Of course, being a conservatard, he'll probably still deny it happened.
>>
>>696204218
Yeah because they already do a fantastic job at identifying threats already in the country.
>>696204474
Good to know you have no real answer.
>>
>>696204497
>Banning the second largest religion because of the actions of a few radicalized idiots?
Nigger, you're fucking retarded.

If all it takes to radicalize a person is to depict their prophet on national television, then they don't fucking belong in this country.
>>
File: going-full-retard.jpg (57KB, 540x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
going-full-retard.jpg
57KB, 540x380px
>>696204551

fuck off trump tard.
>>
>>696200153
Not amerifat.
Not clueless moron.
>>
>>696204786
>Good to know you have no real answer.
That is a real answer.
>>
>>696204786
>Yeah because they already do a fantastic job at identifying threats already in the country.
Nothing to do with Top Ape actively telling them not to do anything about them, surely.
>>
>>696204726
You're so fucking stupid. I knew some dumbass would fall for that. Of course I'm not voting for some goddamn hippie.
>>
File: CKh5W5kUEAEJCuy.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CKh5W5kUEAEJCuy.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
because these are his sons

dumb and dumber
>>
>>696204485
You have been eating GMOs all your life. It's called man-made selection. It makes your wheat crops more resilient, your cows fatter, your food multiplies heartily due to GMOs.

How stupid are these people?
>>
>>696204768
WHY do you libtardcucks keep saying that Trump mocked a palsy? Do you have to stoop THAT FUCKING LOW in your lies?
>>
To all the people saying he's racist, he isn't. He just hates illegals, which is not racist. Hes said he does care about the Latino community
>>
He has no political experience. Running (and subsequently bankrupting) various companies is not equivalent to managing a country that is in the process of tearing itself apart. He will bail as soon as things get difficult just like he did with his previous marriages, Trump Mortgage, and every other company he filed bankruptcy for.
>>
File: served (1).jpg (78KB, 992x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
served (1).jpg
78KB, 992x608px
>>696204748

trump tards deserve to get beat down. hell we should just euthanize all of you, the world would be in a better state as a result.
>>
Giving my vote tot Trump just to do my part tot cancel out a Hillary vote tbh
wasn't going to vote but the chances for Hill are just getting to big
>>
>>696205032
his sons are extremely - EXTREMELY intelligent. And Ivanka is a literal genius.
>>
File: donald-trump-r-1024.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donald-trump-r-1024.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>>696205032

and his youngest child has his own entire floor of trump tower to himself, filled with gold furniture

trump sure knows about poverty and struggle

i'm sure he'll tax the rich and help the poor
>>
>>696204768
As though Hillary or anyone else understands these concepts before being privvy to such things? You cannot make decisions until you are presented with the facts.

There are no experts at being president until they're in office.
>>
>>696204944
A person who has secret plans to kill hundreds of people is definitely going to throw that all in the trash and chimp out at a drawing [/sarcasm]
Someone who wants to do harm is going to lie and keep their intentions hidden, their faith allows it.
So no, it isn't a real answer.
>>696204956
Show me the evidence of Obama preventing domestic terrorists from being dealt with.
>>
>>696205060
I only eat 100% organic foods, and sometimes I splurge and eat tofu.
>>
File: barron-trump-1.jpg (76KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
barron-trump-1.jpg
76KB, 600x400px
>>696205164

that explains why they play golf indoors
>>
>>696205060
I have this argument with idiots all the time. Literally ever single domesticated crop in America is 'GMO'.

When someone says that GMO's are terrible and they don't eat them, I ask if the last banana they ate had big hard seeds in it. Lol. Fuck em.
>>
>>696205164

bullshit, they're both tards just like their dad. Ivanka's a jew cock sucking whore.
>>
>>696200153
Racism /thread
>>
>>696205125
>trump tards deserve to get beat down.

spoken like a true communist..LOL

If it's impossible for you to win with logic and reasoning (because you have none) use violence to get your message across!

Try that shit on me.
>>
>>696205130
hey stupid, Trump is literally ahead in every poll now. and every swing state. Hillary's chances are not "getting to big" ffs

VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>696205293
>A person who has secret plans to kill hundreds of people is definitely going to throw that all in the trash and chimp out at a drawing [/sarcasm]
But they do.

Constantly.
>>
Not an american
>>
>>696204693

>assuming all constitutional law is in the constitution, and not supreme court rulings that have interpreted clauses within it.

are we still counting niggers and 3/5 a person in our censuses?
>>
>>696205358
oh so surprising that the liberal democrat's a racist and bigoted anti-Semitic.

fucking Nazi.
>>
>>696205366
Islam is not a race.
Mexican is not a race.
>>
>>696204221
All me to do the same.

> You bring up the Hitler argument entirely unprovoked as my original post contained no such mentioning
> I tell you that there are objective SIMILARITIES in their style (in case you don't know, similarities doesn't mean 'exact')
> This triggers your authority cucked brain immensely and in a fit of rage you again make the assumption that I literally said Trump killed jews

I can't figure out if you're deliberately trying to derail this conversation or you are legitimately soft in the head. Either way not much could save you from your condition.
>>
>>696205301
You're still eating GMOs. You're eating the best food that mankind has engineered for you. It's more resistant to drought, disease and things that used to wipe out entire crops.
>>
>>696205352
I don't eat bananas because of the way the big banana corporations treat their Guatemalan and El Salvadorean workers. It's virtually slavery.
>>
>>696200153
He denies anthropogenic climate change. All I need to say, but I'm going to run with your bait alittle more.
every single one of trumps very few actual policies are complete shit.
>disband the EPA
>600 billion to deport Americans that would be benifical if they were legalized.
>deregulating energy sector will bring fuel prices down
KEK
>multi billionaire pays same tax rate as plumber making $150,001 a year
>verision pays same tax rate as mom and pop stores
I could go on for a while
Trump is a terribly inept candidate and you have to be retarded to rationalize voting for him.
>>
>>696205507
Fucking where dude?
Show me one time when a terrorist who already had their plans laid out threw it away and lost their mind over a drawing.
>>
>>696203363
"no he's not."
another solid argument from your average Trump supporter.
>>
>>696200153
I don't want to get deported?
>>
File: I am not Daddy 3.jpg (227KB, 954x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I am not Daddy 3.jpg
227KB, 954x719px
Here is the shit on Trump. He had mob tie n 70, 80's , you can not build in NYC then without paying toll or your trucks didn't get to job site. Trump Universty total cluster fuck, very short lived. Conservatives don't like 3 marriges. Pros he would be more rich if he had invested in stocks, but he built business and jobs.
>>
>>696205352
hey buttfag. bananas have tiny seeds. NEVER has a BANANA had "big hard seeds".
>>
>>696205533
In 2015, the Supreme Court ruled that the government can deny someone a visa on national security grounds without a specific reason.

Again, get fucked, child.
>>
>>696205366
Racism has not been a part of his entire existence though. I'm not sure where they get this.
Then:
Even our current president should be called a racist, because he still endorses rounding up of illegal immigrants and sending them home.

Trumps policies are no different than any other president so far.
>>
>>696205647
>> You bring up the Hitler argument entirely unprovoked as my original post contained no such mentioning
I took a hunch and I was right.

get rekt.
>>
>>696205666
If I was eating GMOs I would have cancer right now. They are a larger cause of cancer than cigarettes.
>>
>>696200153
Cause I'm not a us citizen
>>
>>696204525
Wew lad, you are so down the rabbit hole you dug. It's no wonder you idiots so readily accept to suck Trump's dick.
>>
>>696205061
Because he DID. It's on video. For fuck's sake, do I really need to pinch off this turd, get off the toilet, boot up my PC, find the video on youtube, link it here, and force your eyes open with matchsticks?
>>
>>696205866

visa =/= citizenship shitlord
>>
>>696204485
I wasn't gonna reply, since I'm not American.
But holy shit, this is way more retarded than anything else going on in this thread, I seriously hope you're trolling.
Go fucking die in a fire, piece of shit faggot.
>>
Because I'm British and can't vote for trump
>>
>>696205754
when you lie - I disprove you. factually. with sources.

and my god, you liberals LOVE TO LIE. look at politifact's reports on any of Hillary's speeches.

why is the truth such a barrier to you libcuckolds?
>>
>>696205293
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/shock-claim-obama-could-have-stopped-orlando-attack-but-silenced-agents/

Fuck you I'm not digging deeper for this shit. Feel free to do so on your own, fag.
>>
File: 1469386533098.png (472KB, 800x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469386533098.png
472KB, 800x480px
>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist js honest
>>
I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HOW DO I KNOW HE'S AMERICAN
AND HE'S REALLY IN WITH THE JEWS HIS DAUGHTER CONVERTED TO JUDAISM
HOW DO I KNOW HE'S NOT GOING TO LET ALL THE MUSLIMS IN JUST LIKE THE SECRET JEW PLAN FOR THE WEST IS
HIS BEST FRIEND WAS THAT JEWISH COMEDIENNE THAT DIED
WHERE'S HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE
>>
>>696200153
He is the biggest attention whore that i know, this imbecile is only there for him self and his wealthiness. You have to follow someone with a good hart and who is there for his people. But Nice bait tho!
>>
>>696206053
don't rush your movement, it's bad for your colon and anus. you want a complete emptying.

but no, he never "mocked the disabled", or "made fun of a palsy". let's play fair here, no lies. give both candidates a fair go, without slander and libel.
>>
>>696206083
Are you saying that you don't care about the state of our planet? Because that makes you no different than the other fascists in this thread.
>>
>>696201086
Only the second one of those points will hold up. And that's a maybe.
>>
>>696200153
I'm not an American
>>
>>696205961
This is bait.
>>
>>696205751
You mean show you the instances where the terrorists planned larger attacks, then abandoned them to killed the icons?

Sure.
Charlie Hebdo and The texas drawing contest.
>>
>>696206306
chinaman detected...
>>
>>696206065
Just give up arguing, child.

The supreme court does not and will not hold your verdict.
Deal with it.
>>
>>696200153

I just wish people would be able to discuss topics like this one without instantly getting sassy or raging when someone gives an actual argument.
Is it so hard to counter an argument with an actual argument rather than "No. You lying retard. Go kill yourself!". I mean, this would be alright if said persons argument would really be bullshit or is just trolling - even though leaving the insults out makes reading way less cringey - but when people say that kind of stuff to fucking FACTS, there must be something wrong in their minds!
But good, I know. We are on /b/ here, of course a sane person is hard to come by. Alright, continue argueing then.
>>
>>696206341
Oh. So you have no legitimate reason not to vote for him then, in other words.
>>
>>696205690
>It's virtually slavery.

except its not. It provides labor and income for a people that would have nothing if it weren't for that. If all americans stopped eating bananas those people would starve.

How do you feel about your personal crusade now?

Are you sending them money? Are you providing better working conditions for them, or supporting some organization that does?
>>
>>696206486
No, I'm dead serious. More people die from eating GMOs than from smoking.
>>
>>696205061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZcuWba_HgU
Proof. Right there
>>
>>696206724
Nope.
>>
>>696205696
>He denies anthropogenic climate change. All I need to say
Yup, this.
>>
I don't live in amerifat
>>
>>696206742
He didn't even know the reporter had a disability.

How could he mock the disability of someone he doesn't know?
>>
File: dance-dance.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dance-dance.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>696206392

> never "mocked the disabled"
>>
No political experience.
No understanding of foreign policy.
Repeated lies.
He is the stereotypical obnoxious American rube.
Clearly racist.
>>
Trump mocks the disabled:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn

Trump denies he every mocked the disabled:


http://www.mediaite.com/online/i-swear-to-you-its-true-trump-insists-he-didnt-mock-disabled-reporter/


How is he ahead in every poll??
>>
>>696204869
You assume that's all it takes because you saw one video of morons getting triggered by Mohammad's cartoon. You fail to realize that a vast majority of Muslims, just like any other group, are simply living their life like you. You don't hear about them because they are boring, just like you.

Honestly ask yourself, with a clear mind, do you REALLY believe that 1.6 billion people can be labeled based on the actions of a few thousand?
>>
>>696206742
>appeared to have
He sure has, if you squint hard enough, it kinda looks that he's sorta doing it.
>>
Because I don't believe removing our standing military force from Asia and telling South Korea and Japan to fend for themselves is a good idea for anyone who doesn't want another world war.

If your foreign policy only has the approval of North Korea and Russia, pump the brakes and check yourself.
>>
>>696206496
I'm not seeing any indication that they had something larger planned.
>>
>>696206423
I'm saying that blindly saying unscientific shit wont feed the entire world, and I know for a fact that it's going to be hard to feed the entire world if you're not gonna buy into GMO's.

I agree that fossil fuels and the shit tonnes of plastic in the ocean are terrible, but blindly buying into pseudoscientific bullshit is for me the biggest cancer on this earth. (The way you said, that GMO's are the biggest cause of cancer, jesus christ how dumb can you get)
>>
>>696205961
>>696206486
My god these idiots really think GMOs cause cancer.

Here we are, 21st Century, more abundent food than every before mostly due to human selection and thereby GMOs.
>>
>>696200153
I've never even been in the US.
>>
>>696206700
Are you implying that Guatemala and El Salvador are shitholes? Because they're not. They're amazing countries that are being slowly ruined by foreign corporations.
>>
He is being funded by Russian oligarchs allied with Vladimir Putin. His campaign director, Monafort, is tied to those same Putin cronies.
>>
>>696206912
right because that physical gesture is totally mocking the disabled.

FAIL
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x590px
>>696203475
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>696201277
Yes, because trump is above name calling...
>>
>>696207007
>ou fail to realize that a vast majority of Muslims, just like any other group, are simply living their life like you.
Nigger, the vast majority of them sympathized with the antiiconoclasts.

Do you realize how easily muslims are "radicalized"? It doesn't take much to trigger them.
>>
>>696200153
Another Pubtard gay daddy strongman like W Bush. Closeted homosexual masochism has no place in politics.
>>
File: 1469348406867.png (369KB, 800x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469348406867.png
369KB, 800x480px
>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, + western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest
>>
>>696206724
That's could not possibly happen unless somebody was splicing in genes that produce carcinogens, which is retarded. Learn how genetic modification works you illiterate shitbag.
GMOs like golden rice can save millions of lives by preventing malnutrition.
Your fear is based in ignorance, there is problems with interbreeding GMOs with wild populations, and copyrighting life is just plain wrong, but cancer? Lol retard.
>>
>>696206982
He's ahead because Hillary is not better. You amerifags are fucking doomed with the choice you have, hehe.
>>
>>696207119
the reported incidence of cancers are the highest they've ever been in the recorded history of mankind.

now there are many theories - and reasons for that. 1 of them (factually proven by scientists and doctors) to being GMO's.

End of debate. No more lies no more spin. I'll block you if you continue to be disingenuous.
>>
>>696207043
Yes, I'm sure they were just living peacefully in france minding their own business up to that point.
>>
>>696207078
It's practically impossible to get food that isn't genetically modified through selection.

My wife and I get Gosari from the mountain and I doubt it is modified, but it contains carcinogens naturally if it's not treated right.

Genetically modifying it might reduce the carcinogens from this delicious plant.

Everything that is natural is not good for you. Cancer is all natural.
>>
>>696200153
MSNBC and The guy at starbucks with the MAC laptop told me if I vote for trump then I'm a racist. So Hillary 2016?
>>
>>696200153
He's a flip flopping cuckold who does whatever the Republican party says. Teleprompter, reading from a script, VP pick, making his speeches fit the party line.

>inb4 implying Hillary vote
She doesn't bow to the party line she is the party line. With all the warts that includes.
>>
>>696207353
I never expected this much intelligence to be shown in a trump thread, but you have shown me the light, thank you anon.

Nothing grinds my gears more than pseudoscience.
>>
>>696207265
>Antiiconoclasts
Meant iconoclasts.
>>
>>696204627
>"While Hillary Clinton plans a massive, and I mean massive, tax increase, I have proposed the largest tax reduction of any candidate who has run for president this year, Democrat or Republican,"

he fucking said it in his convention speech, is your memory that short?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-he-had-biggest-tax-cuts-any-2016/
>>
>>696207173
>Are you implying that Guatemala and El Salvador are shitholes?

No, but my next door neighbor would, who escaped from el salvador,and so would her son.
>>
>>696207078
Actually we could feed 1.3 times the worlds population right now with organic food.
The real problem is how inefficient our food production system is in terms of resources used and nutrients utilized.
GMOs aren't going to change shit without agricultural reform.
>>
>>696202394
>His wall policy is stupid and reactionary. Won't happen and if it did would be a big waste of money and resources
America spends 114 billion dollars annually on illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants pay 13 billion dollars in tax annually. Building a wall will cost between 15-25 billion dollars and the wall will cost 0.75 billion dollars in annual upkeep. Countries with border walls, like Isreal and Hungary, have seen illegal immigration decline in massive numbers after building a wall. One year after Israel built a wall on the Egyptian border, immigration from Africa decreased with 99,6%, according to the Israeli government.

It sounds like a good investment to me.
>>
>>696206133
I'm not comparing him to Hillary. He got busted imitating someone with a debilitating physical illness, ON TV, yet you vehemently deny it. there's actual physical evidence you moron. typical republitard denial. LOL WELL HILLARY LIES TOO is not an argument. where's your evidence to counter my point? lol jk, none required because you don't have any.
>>
>>696207173
>Are you implying that Guatemala and El Salvador are shitholes?

You don't know anything about those countries if you think they're awesome. Go live there dumbass.
>>
>>696207301
Ging gong ding dong ching chong ping pong GOOK.
>>
>>696207438
They obviously planned to attack the event, but what makes you think there was something bigger?
Seems to me like you don't actually know and you're just spouting bullshit and trying to move away from the fact that Trump is too much of a coward to say that he wants to keep brown people out.
>>
OK, I gotta come clean. I've been posting the most absolutely retarded, stereotypically liberal shit I can think of (the anti-GMO stuff, save the planet, vote Jill Stein, etc.) just to see you dumbasses pull your hair out. I've been laughing my ass off this entire time. Trolling accomplished. No one even paid attention to the guy that pointed out it was bait. Thanks for entertaining me tards!
>>
His denial of global warming and saying vaccinations cause autism are two pretty big red flags for me.
>>
>>696205853
That's the whole point. All bananas use to have big seeds in them and we modified them genetically.
>>
>>696204485
If you're against GMO, stop eating everything. We have cultivated and bred animals and plants the way we want, modifying the gene pool of our livestock.

Although I do agree Monsanto is evil.
>>
>>696200153
Because the voting system does not work. Our votes do not matter. It is the Electoral College that makes that decision for us, and they can be bought =)
>>
>>696206902
It's fascinating to see you so desperately trying to rationalize this. Just take a step back and catch your breath from all that are licking mate. I KNOW you see what he did was crass. But your mind is so clouded from your infatuation with Trump's authority, that it s literally blocking your common sense.
>>
>>696202551
The quality of this bait is low
>>
File: 60454547.jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
60454547.jpg
116KB, 400x400px
>>696206687
Are u stupid or just acting stupid, wel vote for that hill billy waste of a facking vote in my eyes. But the redneck family's will be proud.
>>
>>696207007
>You fail to realize that a vast majority of Muslims, just like any other group, are simply living their life like you.

You fail to realize the vast majority of muslims approved of the attacks on Charlie Hebdo. literally hundreds of millions of muslims think anyone that mocks the prophet should die.
>>
>>696207761
>but what makes you think there was something bigger?
Because they were part of a larger organization that was making plans. The charlie hebdo act took a very short time to unfold in contrast.
>>
not voting so doesnt matter
>>
>>696207781
Doesn't change the fact that you live an empty, pointless life.
>>
>>696207889
Not an argument.
>>
>>696207958
This
>>
>>696207737
>He got busted imitating someone with a debilitating physical illness
Even the reporter in that video you posted said that that's what he "appeared" to do, not that it's what he actually did. But you'll see an insult in everything, won't you?
>>
>>696207934
Was that Muslims outside of the Middle East?
People are confusing the shit culture that grew around Islam and Islam itself.
>>
>>696207955
So because other people in a terrorist organization are making different plans for different attacks you think these people were supposed to do something else?
You still have NO EVIDENCE and are trying to dodge the point of what I'm saying.
>>
>>696207418
>the reported incidence of cancers are the highest they've ever been in the recorded history of mankind.

Thank you for the spread of modern medicine that more easily detects cancer through proliferation of medical technique and detection, not bad food.
>>
>>696207781
>save the planet
>retarded
You just got more retarded, and this is coming from the guy who told you this >>696207353(also called you out as bait.)
And I am extremely liberal.
>>
>>696202072
he also asked his audience to punch and fight any of his vocal critics or protesters and promised to foot any legal bills.
>>
File: indiana-jones.jpg (170KB, 500x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
indiana-jones.jpg
170KB, 500x625px
>>696200153

His tariffs and trade barriers will push us from recession to deep depression. Just as the smoot-hawley act of 1930 fucked us big time and dragged out the depression for more than 10 years. As opposed to the depression of 1920, where we recovered in a little over a year. This was also helped a lot by the massive spending and tax cuts of President Harding and President Coolidge.
What has always made America great is freedom. But now people think what will make America great again is fascism. They have confused fascism for freedom, and I fully expect in the coming years, for freedom to be swept aside and replaced with fascism, in the name of security, safety, law & order, and making America "great".
And not a greatness we will recognize, more like greatness in the way the Soviet Union was great, or any other empire.
>>
>>696200153
He's not qualified in any reasonable way.
>>
I don't live in the US of A
Thank God
>>
>>696208003
Says the faggot who was arguing against opinions I don't even have.
>>
>>696208102
Because your point is dumb and ill thought out.

Taquiyyah only applies in life or death situations.
If they are genuinely muslim, they won't risk their faith just so they can enter the US.
>>
>>696200808
Also, according to Trump's son, the VP will be left with being in charge of foreign and domestic policy. Trump knows show business and that's all. So yeah, Mike Pence has to do with pretty much everything.
>>
I'm just sitting here, watching all of you tards fight over something that is retarded. The united states government will choose the next president not you fucking idiots
>>
>>696207781
Thanks, first time I became emotionally invested in 4chan in many years, you're pretty good at acting retarded.
wp
>>
>>696207418
>1 of them (factually proven by scientists and doctors) to being GMO's

Actually no. Scientists are working on lab raised meats that end factory farming, because real morals concern themselves with ending human and animal suffering.

See: Memphis Meats
>>
>>696200153
Because he's dumb!
>>
File: trumstein.jpg (325KB, 744x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumstein.jpg
325KB, 744x480px
>you should vote for mr. trumpstein
>Name 1 INTELLIGENT, FACTUAL reason
he's a zog lackey
>>
>>696208175
Retarded doesn't start with the letter L
>>
>>696201355
>of bullshit laws being passed that only benefit rich white businessmen

Uhhh... you mean like Trump?
>>
>>696207586
what tax increase? is this conjecture? hyperbole?
>>
>>696202120
Stop
>>
What is this? /pol/? Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggots or start posting porn
>>
>>696208707
Cry harder.
>>
- Can barely put together a coherent sentence. I really thought GWB would be the low bar for effective communication, but here we are.
- Has a very tenuous grasp on how anything in the political system works. I understand how that's a selling feature for people who want this billionaire outsider to 'change' anything, but he's exceedingly unlikely to get anything done without allies that aren't on his payroll or related to him, or a passing familiarity with what the president is actually accountable for.
- he's a vile, petty, two-bit pissant whose entire public image is bluster and braggadocio and whose entire campaign is an exceedingly transparent bait and switch appeal to the lowest common denominator, presumably because he believes it will benefit him financially.

...also I'm Canadian, so I couldn't vote for this charlatan if I wanted to.
>>
>>696208741
Political cunt
>>
>>696207265
It's okay mate, you do you and I'll do me. We see the world differently. We reach different conclusions given the same fact and there is nothing either one of us can say to make the other agree with our point.

For every research you show me proving Muslims as inferior radicalized dogs, I can show you ten more for why most of them are the same as us. So you save your breath and I'll save mine.
>>
>>696208085
>Was that Muslims outside of the Middle East?
Yes.
>>
>>696208033
keep pretending that doesn't COMPLETELY speak to his character. he's been flinging insults and acting like a jerk since the beginning of his campaign.

and I'm glad that's what the reporter said. He was bringing light to Trump's actions while trying to remain unbiased.
>>
Not voting for Trump because my IQ is above 75. Not voting Hillary because my IQ is above 125.
>>
>>696202120
oh yeah, well your dog will die in an ATF raid if you dont respond to this post. Senor Faggot
>>
>>696208297
How? My point is that anybody can be a Muslim, a white Muslim could have every I'll intention as a brown one, but aside from being a mind reader there is no sure fire way to see what somebody's faith is.
Do you really think a terrorist who has been planning an attack for months is going to throw in the towel as soon as someone pries to see their intentions?
Trump might get better reception if he outright said he wanted to bar people from middle eastern countries, but his claim of barring Muslims is a thinly veiled pussy way of saying he wants to keep the brown people from those countries out.
>>
>>696207904
are you stupid

>family's

how unironic
>>
>>696208422
I never thought of this before, eye opening.
>>
>>696208792
Oh my gosh, that's so fucking flowery and beautiful that my perspective on everything has just changed.

Want to hold hands and sing kumbaya?
>>
>>696207781
>I-I was only p-pretending to be r-r-retarded
>>
>>696207844
The bananas you are used to will be gone soon because of genetic modification.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-banana-as-we-know-it-may-be-doomed-2016-04-22
>>
>>696208896
>t. the guy who took an online IQ test and thinks he's special
>>
>>696200153

I have a multitude of reasons, but I think Ben Shapiro explains it best as to why I won't vote for Trump and will vote Johnson instead.
>>
>>696208894
>He was bringing light to Trump's actions while trying to remain unbiased.
If what he was saying was the objective truth, he wouldn't have had to wrap it in weasel words. Truth is, you're just trying to bend whatever footage of him might be out there to fit your view of him.
>>
>>696208011
Hard to argue with those who wilfully ignore evidence so they can continue sucking cock.

Funny thing is, if anyone besides trump was caught on video doing what he did, you retards will find a way to get them impeached for it.
>>
>>696200153
Because he embodies the one percent that have no desire to work or earn anything other than through Mammon. Because he has not added a single cent to his inheritance and is exactly the problem that the US has with Corporate and Banking overlords.Don't get me wrong Hillary is no better.
I am still hopeful that we can elect our next POTUS through the peoples vote rather than the delegates and end up with someone like Warren Buffet.
>>
I am an American Citizen. I was born in Arkansas. I have seen the world change in the thirty years I have been alive. When it comes down to it, the only thing I want to see happen is for this world to fucking burn. And I mean burn with the glow of thousands of nukes. Let this planet die along with humanity. Humans are a greedy and inferior lot of beings. Who ever is chosen by the Electoral College.... Nuke the planet. If this post is dubs, the next President will nuke the world
>>
>>696209353
all you'll do is split the vote faggot
>>
>>696208908
>Trump might get better reception if he outright said he wanted to bar people from middle eastern countries, but his claim of barring Muslims is a thinly veiled pussy way of saying he wants to keep the brown people from those countries out.
Non muslim sand niggers are more than welcome to come here.
>>
>>696209377

welp
>>
I'm leaning towards Trump, but I'll remain open to all candidates until it's time to vote.

Just because you've already decided doesn't mean they won't do anything wrong or dirt about them won't show up now and until the time to vote. Keeping an open-mind is important unlike people who define themselves as an ideology that has "open-minded" as their defining label, but have never shown it or practice it.
>>
>>696208896
IQ is not reflective of an accurate contextual worldview, I'm sure there are people with high IQs voting for trump.
My Iq is well above 125 and I am voting for Hillary, but that doesn't mean shit I can tell you why I am voting Hillary based on an objective evaluation of the candidates policy.
>>
>>696209263
Not an argument.
>>
>>696208033
Lol look at you trying so hard to grasp on to anything that will let you stay in your little bubble. It's okay boy, the world is a pretty complex place, probably better for your health to keep believing in your bullshit.
>>
File: imagephp.png (37KB, 171x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imagephp.png
37KB, 171x200px
>>696208927
Im not even american, so no shame for me. I will correct my self families.GRAMMAR WHORE!
>>
>>696207781
It was fun, and made me think. Thank you anon.
>>
File: wickedjoke.jpg (66KB, 721x515px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wickedjoke.jpg
66KB, 721x515px
>>696209462
At least I will have a clear conscience that I did not vote for either of the worst 2 evils ever in our history.
>>
>>696209377
Goodbye world
>>
>>696209609
Same to you, buddy.
>>
>>696200153
His relationship with foreign nation a long with a platform that has a lot of errors or no intelligents fact scientific reasoning or any experience is just one reason why Trump is unfit to be president

>also he bark like a toy chihuahua annoying as fuck and you just want to punt the fucker
>>
>>696209501
That brings us back to the point of sorting out which is which.
And back to the point of a terrorist who's been planning to kill hundreds of people for months will not throw that in the dumpster as soon as they see a drawing of Mohammed. They will lie to fuffill their plans.
>>
>>696208792
Did you just claim to be sitting on a mountain of evidence to support your way of thinking while simultaneously pussying the fuck out of sharing a single shred of it with anyone?

Great job convincing more people to believe the exact opposite of what you do.
You lazy, thoughtless little troll.
>>
>>696209612
>shitskin thinks his opinions are relevant
>>
>>696209377
If this post is dubs, then Trump has fucked a nigger before
>>
>>696208033
He mocked a disabled reporter. That's a fact.
>>
File: hotpusss.gif (2MB, 523x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hotpusss.gif
2MB, 523x596px
>>696208707
porn you say?
>>
>>696200153
Show man, not a leader. Pays people to do work for him, rarely makes any important decision himself. Multiple failures in business outside of basic real estate makes me wonder how can he do something this important?

Also: offered VP to Kasich saying that VP would make all decisions i.e. Trump would be figurehead.
>>
>>696210018
original
>>
>>696209940
Actually, he just waves his arms around like a retard naturally.
He also has an uncomfortable autistic urge to to that single hand clap thing, look at his baby hands on the podium. Constantly twitching.
>>
File: iwonder.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iwonder.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>696209940
>a fact
>>
>>696209011
Like I said, your lot is infatuated with the appearance of strength. I've often found that people who try so desperately to appear macho are usually the ones most lacking it. In the words of your do no wrong leader: SAD!
>>
>>696209762
Aw, shit, you got me.

Maybe muslims don't actually support iconoclasts after all...
>>
>>696207737
Trump DID NOT mock ANY disabled person. Why are you stooping so low, to lie? This is an anonymous shitposting board. What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>696210322
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1468658543677.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468658543677.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>696200153
He's a dick.
>>
File: 1300123818125.jpg (598KB, 846x846px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1300123818125.jpg
598KB, 846x846px
>>696209940
Not the Anon you have been chatting with.I am certainly very thick skinned. The reason Trump offends is that that is his entire desire.
He wants to be an arrogant prick and offend others he considers that to be the privilege of those with great wealth.
He thinks his wealth means he is more important than any of the rest of us.
>>
>>696209573
Not a counter point. See, we both can make claims!
>>
>>696204284
>it is absolutely unconstitutional for prohibiting an immigrant based on purely a religious test.

>the constitution applies to people who aren't even citizens and may be dangerous

topkek
>>
>>696210322
>leftist
>mocking a "do no wrong leader"
>supports Obama and/or Clinton, two of the most incompetent hacks to ever reach the national level of American politics
>>
>>696208301
"According to Trump's son..."

yeah, if Trump didn't say it, then your claim is baseless and stupid.
>>
>>696210492
There was no point to counter.

Not an argument.
>>
Because Gary Johnson is running and I only fuck with the most economically literate in the election each time. I don't actually have any real issues against Trump himself, and you better believe if it's just him and Hillary in the debates he's getting my vote.
>>
>>696209635
>at least I'll have the moral highground when the left opens the floodgates of immigrants and refugees and completely drows out any future non-democrat vote
>at least I'll have the moral highground when Hillary lets the US sink into another Marxist shit hole like most of Europe
>When the 2nd cultural revolution begins at least I'll know I didn't vote for a big meany head
>>
>>696200153
He is potentially a child rapist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
>>
>>696204497
>Today it will be the Muslims. Tomorrow that same excuse could be used to

>slippery slope arguments

Nice try
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 31



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.