[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a p-psychologist anything. I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 58

File: cane_intensifies.png (563KB, 1673x776px) Image search: [Google]
cane_intensifies.png
563KB, 1673x776px
Ask a p-psychologist anything.
I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!
>>
whats the best thing to do if you are bipolar
>>
>>694769256
already have
>>
>>694768896
Why do you touch little kids with pre-existing mental disorders?
>>
>>694769528
Then that's the best thing to do, and good luck <4

Generally, medication and weekly therapy sessions are your best bet.
>>
>>694769779
But if that kid was a girl with blonde hair you would totally do it.
>>
>>694769985
Nope. Don't like blonds at all.
After all, I am one, see?
>>
>>694768896
I'd like a number 2 with a coke pls. Oh and can I substitute fries for onion rings?
>>
>>694768896

>p-psychologist

why do you pronounce psychologist with a loud p? is it because you're not a psychologist, but a retard?
>>
File: 1463879837416.jpg (240KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1463879837416.jpg
240KB, 1100x1380px
>>694770488
Rekt checkd n kekd bro
>>
>>694770391
Is sociology STEM?
>>
File: JustSomeFags.jpg (75KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
JustSomeFags.jpg
75KB, 620x437px
>>694770139
Tits or gtfo.

Obviously for the treatment of /b/'s various faggots, you understand.
>>
>>694770971
Not to my knowledge.

>>694770982
Sorry, not attention whoring <4

I'll be doing a cooking WebM thread soon though, so you'll at least get to see that!
>>
File: 1328488349151.png (84KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
1328488349151.png
84KB, 600x240px
freindly bump
>>
>>694770971
Pretend STEM, same as psychology. They just make it in because it's like watching adorable children trying "my first science".
>>
Arisu?
>>
>>694768896
Hi Alice. When I know that I can't go out because I'm fed up with being around people who all do better than me, and being the one colossal loser in the crowd of normal people, what do I do? I can't go out because it has me dizzy, nauseated and tachycardic just thinking about it, but I can't stay in either because I'll just waste the entire night obsessing over how fucked I am to always find myself facing these lose/lose choices.

What the fuck do I do, Alice? Where's my third option? Where's

c) "an option in which the state of being is not characterized by envy, bitterness, anger, regret and avoidance"

?
>>
>>694771373
Yeah, no. It's not listed in the NSF. Sorry.

>>694771391
Ah, yes?

>>694771407
You need to go to a therapist or psychologist; you clearly have social anxiety.

That's your "only" option.
>>
What do if in early stages of schizo? Meds don't help at all.
>>
>>694771407
Play Pokémon Go?
>>
>>694771544
*blinks* Have you been diagnosed? Do you mean "schizo-affective" or "schizophrenia"?

Tell me more, Anonymous. What medication are you on, what therapy are you in, what you are experiencing on a day to day basis, etc.
>>
>>694771536
I uhm.. I think I love someone..
>>
>>694771536
The standards and rigor involved in psychology have more in common with qualitative sociology than core sciences. It tags along because people hope to be able to link it properly with neuroscience.
>>
>>694768896
this thread >>694765246 what do you think
>>
>>694771536
I got an appointment with a psychotherapist on Tuesday. I'm trying to keep up hopes until then. A whole year with a previous psychologist helped a little, but by no means enough.

What do I do today, though, where I face my lose/lose choice? Professional help doesn't solve this shitty dilemma.

>>694771556
May I suggest you give yourself a hydrochloric acid enema.
>>
>>694771937
Except it is still STEM. As well, we have...plenty...of fMRI studies now. Neurology and psychology are working together, hand in hand.

>>694771894
Oh? Do tell.

>>694772055
I think that person needs help.

>>694772232
If therapy didn't work, you need a new therapist; social anxiety has specific techniques (such as CBT) which are very effective.

Don't give up simply because you didn't have a very good professional; be your own advocate, look into CBT. It can help a lot.
>>
>>694771937
So biology is STEM? But they take next to no mathematics
>>
manakins?
>>
>>694771714
The latter. Been going tobthe psychiatrist for a year without any progress. Also have severe depression and anxiety. Been on Qupin for 3 months but stopped.
>>
>>694772450
I've taken biology, and it has....quite a lot of mathematics. The problem with biology is that the math gets very very complex, very very quickly, so we instead settle for trends and population dynamics.

It's the same for neurology and psychology; we'd love to be able to use math, and we do (I work with RNN's all the time), but it's simply too complex to compute currently.

I should mention, this is true of physics and chemistry as well; that's why we use lattice solutions rather than exact ones.
>>
>>694772426
Well she's really nice and sweet.. I think she might even like me too! But sometimes we are cold too each other and things get between us..
>>
I want to kill a person and the feelings not going anytime soon I've been losing sleep I've been to my doctor many times. I have thought long and hard about the consequences and am quite ready to go to jail for this crime if It comes to that. Will this killing rage subside.
>>
What do you think about smooth Jazz
>>
>>694772615
>Qupin
Ah, seroquel? How large of a dose? And just that alone? That's odd; how bad are your symptoms, and why are you not taking anything for the depression and anxiety?

>>694772720
Sounds like you need to tell her how you feel, Anonymous <4
>>
>>694772852
I have a couple times and she's even said it back but I don't know what to do next. You know her btw
>>
File: Volume_Viewer_2.png (79KB, 545x660px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_Viewer_2.png
79KB, 545x660px
>>694772232
Ice science experimentalist. No reason to have HCl in the lab.
>>
>>694773046
At first it was Haikus for 2, nearly 3 years but she broke my heart.. Now it's on to Mina-chan
>>
>>694768896
i don't see any point in living at all and i want to hurt people for no reason
what's wrong with me?
>>
>>694772663
Okay.. but sociology uses all sorts of complicated mathematics, statistics and algorithms too: non metric multidimensional scaling and clustering off the top of my head. So why aren't they STEM? and economics uses even more than all that f the other social sciences and probably more than biologists (at the undergrad level for sure)
>>
>>694773149
...Erio?

Also, isn't Mina-chan Ikarous?

>>694773230
I don't know. Let's see if we can figure it out together <4 Why do you want to hurt people?
>>
I was on fluoxetine for a long time and that didn't work then some other shit that for about 6 months made my dick not work so I stopped taking them. I have a legitimate reason to kill the guy it's not intrusive thoughts it's revenge thoughts
>>
>>694773298
Not Erio and yes.
>>
>>694773291
I mean, you are asking me why people much smarter than me made decisions.

https://www.lsamp.org/help/help_stem_cip_2010.cfm

is the list of NSF STEM degrees. I had no part in their decisions, sorry.
>>
>>694772852
I started with velafaxine then switched to sanfexa with zalasta but 0 progress was made. The doc says Qupin helps in all 3 cases. She says other meds wouldn't work on me so on Qupin 75mg but stopped cos I got very dizzy and unease.
>>
>>694773466
You should ask your doctor about trazadone.

And there is no such thing as a legitimate reason to kill a person; this is why we have the judiciary branch of the government.

>>694773482
I would stay away from her, Anonymous. She kills dogs to get off; not a good person.

>>694773548
Did you tell her that? There are other options, seroquel isn't the end all be all. It's just usually not the cause of too many side effects.

if you are having side effects, please, tell your doctor. Don't just stop taking them.
>>
>>694773298
because people are fucking idiots and stupidity should hurt
i just get fucking infuriated when i see niggers, mudslimes, fat people and SJWs
>>
>>694768896
I suffer from schizophrenia. I have to take abilify against it, I got off it once and then promptly psychotic again, so I really have to take them all the time. How bad is my prognosis, give it to me straight doc. Should I even try to get back to work, or just accept my disability check for the rest of my life, just living, existing, doing nothing, being nothing, just me, just all this time for what? Shit I'm drunk and hate this shitty illness, but yeah, do you have something encouraging to say or something?
>>
>>694773755
Has she actually? I remember when she first said she did.. When we last talked she said you didn't like her much anymore for being rude to people in your chat(speaking of which, I should go there more often, I keep saying this though and never do)
>>
>>694773941
>*blinks*
you are now, you fucking worthless piece of human trash
>>
>>694773291
How the various disciplines manage uncertainty which is core to the quality of the science.

Uncertainties involved in sociology/economics/psychology are huge because of they are incredibly complex interconnected systems. They suffer because they find it incredibly difficult to isolate things like core sciences and build up.
>>
>>694773755
I told her and she said to stop immediately. Now I'm on nothing for a month cos she can't find a free day for me yet. This all seems like it won't help at all I wonder if i should switch my psychiatrist. Meds seem to have 0 positive effect on me all looks futile.
>>
>>694773936
Ah? Plenty of people with schizophrenia lead long, fulfilling lives and work hard. I've actually helped them get jobs before.

Yes, you need to take medication for the rest of your life; so do pain patients, people with bipolar, those with diabetes, people with organ transplants, etc etc

Don't write your entire life off becuase of this set back. It's your life; you only get one. Use it to its fullest.

>>694773938
She's quite transphobic, and told someone whose friend died to commit suicide to be with them. She's toxic, Anonymous.

I would highly recommend not getting caught up in her bullshit.

>>694774099
Well then, I suppose you don't want my help <4

>>694774141
Biology is the same way, and it isn't as if chemistry and physics don't have core problems with the same things. Like I said, lattices are used rather than exact calculations for this very reason.

All of the sciences don't scale; that's a problem we are fixing with better models and faster computations. Which is what my other degree is in: computer science!
>>
Any pointers on what to do and how to cope when I see this person cus I have a feeling I'm gonna lose it when I see him. And the cops are fully aware of the situation and he deserves jail or death I'd prefere jail but if he gets away with it...but it's not looking good cus witnesses won't speak up
>>
>>694774367
You just need to find the right medication, Anonymous. It's trial and error, and I know that is awful and terrible and makes you hurt.

I'm sorry Anonymous, I'm so so sorry. But medication can help; you need to stick with it.
>>
>>694774415
For a second I read that completely wrong and thought she was being really sweet then realized it was just cruel..
Thank you for the warning, Arisu.
>>
Are myers-briggs personality types actually useful in understanding people, or is it merely for fun?

I'm an INTJ and had heard we are more prone to depression. I am currently depressed, and am about to see a therapist for the first time in my life, so we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>694774528
So you need to get a lawyer. That's your best bet.

>>694774578
It's my honor, Anonymous.
>>
OP is an attention whoring faggot who probably dropped out of psychology. I hope you guys don't take this person seriously, go see a real therapist if you actually have problems.
>>
>>694773493
Perhaps you should.

We need to get our fellow sociology and anthropology friends in as well. That's the inky way we'll be able to make any meaningful changes in STEM.
>>
>>694774539
Do you suggest I should stay with my current psychiatrist or seek help abroad? I am from Macedonia btw and thank you for your help.
>>
>>694774688
iirc they actually are still in it or graduated and are also a coder on the side

>go see a real therapist
some people can't afford to do such a thing or can't/won't trust a stranger irl. others just like to see what it's like to talk to them.
>>
>>694768896
I have lots of random lesions in my brain, wreaking havoc on my vision, motor skills, and sexual functions. They were recently treated with iv solumedrol, but then I started having paranoid delusions.

I was convinced for a while that I had chosen to develop a chronic disease. I was also convinced that people knew more about my life and existence in general than they were letting on. I've got most of the delusions straightened out, but I wonder if there might be permanent side effects as well - because not all of the paranoid thoughts are gone.

I guess it boils down to - was it the lesions or the steroids?
>>
>>694774635
They have absolutely zero validity.

>>694774688
Absolutely; people should go to their doctor and get a referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist if they are having mental health problems.

I'm just helping them figure out what to say.

>>694774888
Sorry, but that's not really my place.

>>694774989
I suggest you express your concerns, especially about her not being able to find time for you. She may be able to refer you.

>>694775030
I've got a dual major, but my main job is currently programming. I work for a large financial firm making models of human activities.

So, you could say I'm using both my degrees <4
>>
>>694774528
>how to cope

Suicide, answer to everything. My brother can attest to it's effectiveness.
>>
>>694774688
Yea every answer is an obvious one or its get medication. We don't need no meducation
>>
>>694775030
if you wont trust a stranger why would you trust this narcissist? Get on skype and look up some free services or something. I'm just saying take this person at face value they certainly seem to have a pretty egotistical motive behind this shit/don't really seem to fully understand what he is talking about.
>>
>>694775259
>meducation

No but you do need a spelling lesson.
>>
i don't know, saw you bragging about your salary once, saying that you're a programmer or something like that, automatically disliked you
>>
>>694775208
Probably an interaction of both. But I'm sorry Anonymous, I am not a neurologist (though I have studied it extensively). It may be best to ask your doctor about this.

However, I've seen studies showing that treatments for lesions can cause such symptoms, not because of the steroids or treatment themselves, but because the brain gets confused during the healing process.

Are you okay now? I'm so so sorry that happened to you Anonymous...
>>
>>694775233
Nah she is just 2 busy.
>>
;~;

no response... </3
>>
>>694775523
you are completely plastic
>>
>>694775259
If the answer is obvious, why did you ask?

>>694775400
What? Please back up your claim with evidence besides assertions.

>>694775436
People asked, I answered.

>>694775582
Link me back to what you said, Anonymous. My apologies.

>>694775558
Are there not people in the area she can refer you to?

>>694775655
Not sure what that means.
>>
>>694775241
Yea it's surely an option but I think il just kill the guy relkin my head. yer bro had balls of steal suicide requires them
>>
>>694775761
>>694772551
>>
>>694775582
Just write a response to yourself with a generic 1girl blonde_hair pic.

Use your imagination anon.
>>
>>694775862
wat
>>
>>694775780
Actually, suicide is usually not a concerted planned thing requiring courage or bravery, but a spur of the moment decision; delaying that decision even 2 minutes drastically reduces the rate of suicide.

>>694775829
I don't know what that means, sorry.

>>694775862
Excuse me, that's not what all of my pictures are labeled. See?
>>
>>694775761
Nope. She says others would prob just inoxicate the hell out of me and do more harm then good.
>>
File: 1400884837497.gif (599KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1400884837497.gif
599KB, 460x258px
I was taking a high dose of anti-depressants through my teen years (Prozac, Cymbalta, etc...). But I only recently stopped because they made me cold, and it really felt like they were making me more depressed than I really was. I stopped taking Cymbalta about 5 months ago (still taking Welbutrin) and after I stopped I've never felt better. I'm feeling things I haven't felt since i was 9, and it honestly is scary as fuck. Are SNRI's known to do this?
>>
>>694775780
Not really. He did it in a cry for help way by overdosing but took too much.
>>
>>694775233
oh neat so my memory did serve me somewhat well this time then. neat
sounds fun, i'm probably starting college next year to code

>>694775400
trusting someone in real life and talking to someone on an anonymous imageboard is completely different. i'm sure nobody here is going to give someone their complete trust here for no good reason.
Alice never done me wrong and I've actually only ever heard good of them.
>>
I need a friend to help me out with a new project if someone is interested into scary videos please contact me through whatsaapp
+54 9 3876 472647
Pic related i got 4 vid atm
>>
>>694775958
...oh

okay... :(

was just looking for a friend, guess..
>>
Yes u did give me obvious run of the mill every doctor says that answers but u didn't answer the main question ...will this rage subside? If not how do I refrain from murder
>>
I really hope you are not my psychologist
>>
>>694775523
I'm feeling a lot better than I was, and am in pretty good spirits, thanks for asking.

I've also studied some neurology, but the answer to this sort of stuff, even from doctors, is mostly "heh, who knows?" So I get a lot out of just discussing it with random people.

Speaking of which, people with MS have a pretty good chance of developing mental disorders. I already have bipolar tendencies (periods of hypomania and mild depression). Is there anything you might recommend for keeping track of developments in my mental health?
>>
>>694776207
Ain't murder if it's for a cause.
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>694775964
Hm. That's quite odd.

>>694776008
Good luck, Anonymous <4

>>694775968
All antidepressants can cause mood blunting, but they do not "make you more depressed"; they keep you stable between the two extremes. That is, you don't go all the way down to suicidal, but you rarely have "peaks".

That's why people aren't supposed to take them forever; they are a way to keep you stable while you go through a rough time or treatment, then you taper off of them slowly to resume normal behavior.

They are not a cure; they are a treatment. It sounds like you've been taking them for way longer than was probably necessary though!

Did you taper off of them with your doctor helping you? SSRI and SNRI's can have discontinuation side effects you know!

>>694776207
It all depends on you. If you go through treatment, yes. If you simply sit and stew, no.

>>694776115
Ah? You could simply explain.

>>694776392
I would keep a log of your daily events and feelings. Doing that will allow you to see how your mood and such has shifted over time, which can aid in diagnostics.
>>
>>694774415
> Biology is the same way, and it isn't as if chemistry and physics don't have core problems with the same things.

I fundamentally disagree. Physics (true physics, since the European Enlightenment, not Aristotle's attempt) was entirely built on mathematics. This is an important distinction you're neglecting: the uncertainties of which you speak in physics are due to the limitations of our measuring instruments, not the underlying theory. that is not true with psychology or the other social sciences. With the dawn of quantum mechanics and statistical mechanics, chemistry has also been fully "mathematized" (or at least the ground work has been laid for it). Believe it now not biology is on its way now using category theory and theoretical computer science.
>>
>>694775947
Never found out about the joy of playing multiple and sometimes sides in the same thread?
>>
Ss-ss-ss-ss.... ssssixty-six
>>
>>694775958
We're r u getting these facts cus a few close friends killed themselves and I was told in no uncertain terms that there was nothing I could have done to prevent it as they had made there mind up long before and had long well thought out death notes. Not saying yer wrong but how do u know for sure when the only people u can ask are dead
>>
>>694776505
Any chance these pics are moving towards nudity or are they all pg.

Needing some eye candy while I shit post.
>>
>>694775761
I like how you feign ignorance and act petite/post anime avatars to look cute in some vein attempt to get people to not hate you for spewing bullshit. You are not a therapist and you shouldn't be parading around as one.
>>
>>694776569
No, true physics is not entirely built on mathematics; many predictions in physics are WRONG and require substitution of EXPERIMENTAL VALUES to make them RIGHT.

That is not "entirely built on mathematics"; it's also at least partially built on observation.

You give physics too much credit.

>>694776709
Because not all of them die, and we have statistical evidence. That's...just a fundamental misunderstanding of how the field works.

>>694776839
Could you just not shit post in my thread?
>>
>>694775422
Ever hear of a song called the wall...we don't need no education lyrics and we're talking about medicati......fuck I hate explaining jokes to fools
>>
>>694776927
I'm...not. If you read the header and look at the image, I'm not a therapist and never claimed to be.

Try harder.
>>
I've been diagnosed with bipolar II and as of late I am becoming more and more suicidal. I fuck a lot of stuff up when it comes to personal relationships. I am irresponsible and sometimes careless though I never fully intend to be. I do not know what to do. I have neglected a lot of things on my body because I do not feel like I deserve to be happy and healthy. I became anorexic without meaning to and I'm scared. I am so scared that I will make the wrong choices and end up taking my own life despite the fact that the live I lead now is wonderful. I just want to move on from my past so I stop beating myself up about the choices I've made. Please help me figure out what to do. I am so scared and I do not want to fuck this relationship up. I have terrible abandonment issues and I am very clingy and jealous. I do not want to live like this. I can't. I am so lost right now.
>>
>>694776505
>I would keep a log of your daily events and feelings
That's pretty much what I was thinking, cool. Btw, have we met before? MS is new for me, but I've been a shitposter on /b/ since 07. Name's Seff.
>>
>>694776709
OP is generalising.
>>
>>694777109
no but you are living some delusion like you are one to earn internet ego points on 4chan, You seem bitter you had to drop out or something. Go volunteer somewhere and get off fucking /b/ of all places if you aren't just mentally wanking yourself.
>>
>>694776505
i cant :(
>>
>>694776960
Not your thread OP, it's anon's thread now.

Also you're having multiple conversations with me atm.
>>
Meditation
>>
File: BB.png (121KB, 326x358px) Image search: [Google]
BB.png
121KB, 326x358px
>>694776580
bump

anime is fun
>>
>>694777157
Anonymous, are you in therapy? Do you have a psychologist, a doctor, to talk to? Are you in CBT?

If not, you really should be. It sounds like you are extremely fragile and anxiety is ruining your life. But it doesn't have to, Anonymous. There is help available.

>>694777351
No, again, I never claimed to be one. You really should lurk more.

Also, I...do volunteer work. Sounds like you are making baseless claims with no evidence.

>>694777216
Well, back then I was known as Osaka, but I've been Alice since 2011.

>>694777425
Why not?

>>694777489
I don't mind. After all, I'm here for Anonymous.
>>
File: 1451780252787.png (749KB, 861x990px) Image search: [Google]
1451780252787.png
749KB, 861x990px
>>694776505

Yeah I tapered off over about 6 weeks, the things I'm feeling aren't bad at all. I've never really been suicidal just really angry and depressed. But now that I've stopped I have my motivation to start my life back. I haven't seen a counselor or psychiatrist in about 2 years, so I did it with my doctor instead. Really actually fixing the depression came down to getting my head in the right place. Weed also helps.
>>
>>694777578
it not important...
>>
>>694777650
Weed can actually increase depression and anxiety, long term. I'd avoid using it as a crutch.

But good for you Anonymous <4 I'm happy for you!

>>694777679
It is to me, Anonymous <4
>>
>>694777832
i miss them
>>
File: CheersYouClassyMotherFucker.jpg (185KB, 595x900px) Image search: [Google]
CheersYouClassyMotherFucker.jpg
185KB, 595x900px
>>694777578
I've known a lot of Alices, and if Osaka is ringing a bell, it's muted and down the hallway. Oh well - thanks for the advice Alice, and have a great day.
>>
>>694778004
manaka arisu
>>
>>694777578
you are denying the reality of the situation you are creating for yourself to justify your own egotistical drive. You are just being subversively egotistical, stop feigning ignorance. Your responses are hollow and silly and about as helpful as a self help guide on the web. Also you keep coming back on /b/ to be a pretend therapist like it means something, its kind of pathetic. Plus if you have your job and volunteer how the fuck do you have time for this? The picture you paint of yourself is not as perfect as you want it to be.
>>
File: 1449888052126.jpg (176KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449888052126.jpg
176KB, 1600x800px
>>694768896
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but how do I stop smoking? I just started 4 days ago and it's all I can think about. I was originally going to smoke once a week, but I've already gone through 4 in 3 days and I know I'm going to do a lot more if I don't get this under control.
>>
>>694768896
Im trying to find an AD that wont fuck up my Libido. Any suggestions ? UK fag
>>
File: 1467298965749.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467298965749.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
What can I do to stop thinking about my ex that dumped me 2 years ago ?
I had 3 girlfriends in the meantime, done a lot of volunteering, had graduated college but at the end of the day I crush in bed crying for her until midnight
>>
Could it be possible that medication and counciling might not work on some people.
>>
>>694778365
Throw them away and go cold turkey. You thought you could control it, but you clearly can't. It's time to cut your losses before it gets out of hand.
-anon
>>
>>694777578
What a coincidence, I've been known as Alice since 2011 too.
>>
>>694778159
Have a very safe day <4

>>694778196
Don't know em.

>>694778213
Again, I'm not pretending to be a therapist; I never claimed to be. Read the header, silly.

Finally, none of that is...evidence. It's you asserting things without evidence, which makes them baseless. It's like you don't understand what the word means.

As well, how do I have time for this? I usually run threads before and after work, at 8AM EST and 8PM EST. I work from 9:30 to 6:30.

>>694778484
Trazadone.

>>694778365
What country are you in? I've seen people have a lot of success with vaping CBD derived from hemp rather than nicotine.

Nicotine has anti -anxiety properties, but is highly addicting; CBD is anti-anxiety, but not addicting. Moving from one to the other, then slowly dropping it, can have a high rate of success.

>>694778590
Unfortunately, we do not have a 100% success rate as of yet. Nothing in medicine does; people die of the common cold every year.
>>
>>694778536
Cut down the street not across the road.
>>
File: 1337805826902.gif (1002KB, 295x166px) Image search: [Google]
1337805826902.gif
1002KB, 295x166px
>>694777578
I don't plan on the weed being long term, that is unless its legalized in my state. Its mostly to help me relax through college related anxiety.

Hm did you say you made? I'm actually fascinated with psychology since my mom was an EAP working with cops n' shit, although I know she didn't make shit.
>>
>>694778536
It sounds like you definitely need to seek medical attention, Anonymous. How long did you date your ex for?

>>694778856
I don't work as a psychologist currently. It doesn't pay well though.
>>
>>694778536
First accept that she doesn't love you and she doesn't think about you at all. Seems that you already are dating but I'm guessing you are pining for your ex so that kinda makes falling in love again very difficult even though you have another girl.
>>
>>694768896
i keep going back to this girl who cheats on me, breaks up with me then comes crawling back when her life is in chambles and i have to pick it up back all over again. why do i keep doing this, it has been the thrid time this has happend and i tell myself i wont, i go and find a new girl to play around with but then she finds me and talksto me again andi cant help but want to be there for her again. idk really whats wrong with me and i dont know what to do about her.
>>
>>694778776
once again you are just ignoring what I am saying. Have fun being a pretend therapist whether you want to admit it or not.
>>
>>694778776
..oh

okay... :(
>>
>>694778593
I get this feeling when I go to long without one, I start getting fidgety and aggressive, could be my adhd acting up but I not sure. I started smoking because im so depressed and they offer some relief. I keep telling myself that I'm going to tell my friends about it so they can help me, but I'm to scared that they'll go and tell my parents (I'm 18, about to move to a tobacco free college). I'm about to go out and have a few more.
>>
>>694778995
You do it because it works for you; you get something you want out of it. You just have to find out what.

>>694779050
I'm not ignoring it; it has no actual evidence behind it. Protip: I'm a psychologist, not a therapist. Those are very different things.

>>694779135
That is anxiety.
>>
>>694778964
>How long did you date your ex for?

1 year.

>>694778980
I do, and I do accept the fact that I have to stay away from her...she's aggressive, would curse at me in public, would burst out of anger and randomly attacked me because I didn't kiss her back.
>>
>>694779214
what do i do when i find out what it is i get out of it.
>>
>>694779214
lol you are full of it.
>>
>>694779238
Yes, I would recommend contacting a councilor of some sort; it seems you definitely have some attachment issues to work through.
>>
>>694778995
Tell her that you can only get back together if she develops a scat fetish and lets you shit in her mouth because it turns you on.
>>
File: 1467853087308.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1467853087308.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>694768896
How do I break away from someone I've been with a long time? I've been with the same girl for 4+ years and she is only gf I've ever had. Recently another girl is showing interest in me, and I think I would be much happier with girl 2 than I am with my gf. The problem is I love my gf and I don't want to hurt her at the same time, but I really want to be happy and I think moving on would be better in the long run... but I can't bring myself go break it off with my gf... advice?

Side note: I would never cheat
>>
Do furries legit have mental disorders?
>>
>>694777578
I need to find a therapist but I am just so so tired of waking up every morning. Sometimes I wonder if I were to leave and kill myself, would anyone care? I have a s/o but the way I rationalize it is that he would be happier without me, have more time, have more money, etc. I annoy him a lot and I know that I can be really bothersome. All I seem to do is make his life harder. He deserves someone so much better than myself. Someone who isn't careless or irresponsible. Someone who can remember to do shit without being told a million times. I'm a failure at a lot of things. This is one of them. I love him so much and I want him to be happy and even though I try my best to make him happy I constantly fall short. I am a very broken person with a mind that seems to find comfort in knowing that when I'm dead, he will have someone that he can love versus someone who he has to try to love.
>>
>>694779214
What would be some steps to quit smoking?
>>
>>694779396
I do....if you show me any sign of affection I get so damn attached to you.
I couldn't feel the same spark even though I had a couple of girlfriends after her....I would go home, lay down in bed and cry thinking about her..
>>
>>694779486
Some of them, probably at about the same rate as /b/tards.
Source: I know a lot of furries and b/btards
>>
>>694779478
Ask your gf if she wants to be a cuckquean.
>>
>>694779368
You focus on changing your goals or finding it elsewhere; for example, if you want to help and coddle someone, volunteer work or a puppy may be a better way to let that emotional response out.

>>694779374
Again, evidence please. I don't listen to assertions.

>>694779486
Currently unknown.

>>694779478
If you can't break it off, then you clearly don't want to be with girl2 more than you want to not hurt your girlfriend.

That's a decision you are currently making; if you want to switch, then you have to change your decision. That's all there is to it; either way, someone is going to get hurt. Would you rather it be yourself or your girlfriend?

>>694779569
Well, like I said, finding another chemical which reduces anxiety (like CBD or beta blockers) is a helpful first step.

>>694779622
So go to a doctor and ask for a referral to a psychologist.
>>
File: adblockvsublock.png (119KB, 776x481px) Image search: [Google]
adblockvsublock.png
119KB, 776x481px
>>694768896
Which Adblocker is the better one?
Adblock or Ublock?
poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10752753
>>
>>694779396
I'm lonely, can I get a hug? ;_;
>>
Hi Alice, last year I lost wizard status and had my first relationship with a woman seven years older than me. It was nice, but I didn't really feel any atttachment and didn't invest that much into it. Also, it being my first relstionship, I constantly felt immature and out of my depth, there were so many unwritten rules I didn't know about flirting and dating and sex.

Since we broke it off, I have not wanted to start dating again. My real-life psychologist is trying to convince me to date again. I refuse, saying that I am too old to start figuring out this stuff and that there is no point because I lack the knowoedge everyone else has.

What's your opinion?
>>
>>694780107
My opinion is you need to get back out there.
>>
>>694780084
I've relapsed and began posting on cuckchan again after leaving for cripplechan. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>694780333
Coming in just to check these trips.
>>
File: catt.jpg (53KB, 368x381px) Image search: [Google]
catt.jpg
53KB, 368x381px
>>694779478
Don;t do it, you'll regret later...you'll want that security she provides you.
>>
>>694780107
You can never be a wizard again so go fuck dem bitches anon.
>>
>>694780511
Thank you, I'm very proud.

>>694780475
Nothing, this is you getting healthier.

Alright all, I need lay back down.
Contact me at [email protected] if you need me, or alicemargatroid2 on skype

With all the love in the world,
Alice2
>>
Hello, I recently been diagnosed with retardation at 27. On top of that I can't satisfy my partner (princess, a brown weiner dog.) she always barks and whines when I try to have the intercourse. im quite depressed now, what can I do to make it better?
>>
File: kitten.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>694780553
I disagree, anon should embrace his freedom while he's still young.
>>
>>694780333
Why, though?

Also, I feltcthat sex wasn't half as good as wanking, is that normal?
>>
I've been recently wanting to fuck big bears but I can't without having a boyfriend but no boyfriend-material guys in my areas :(

What can I do ? I just can't have sex if you're not my boyfriend...

I'd do anything to fuck a big guy in the ass
>>
>>694780716

BABY COME BACK!!! I something something something miss you.....
>>
I started to take sirs. They make me sick. What do?
>>
>>694779550
>>694780716
I guess not.
>>
Is it a narcissism if i am objectively better than people around me? Studying, playing, mind in general? They seem to like me but i have nothing to do with them..no similaritys. It's not like i hate them or anything i just want to be around more advanced people. i don't brag about this stuff it's just...im pretty lonley and i don't know how to make friends.
>>
>>694781604
yes
>>
recently i've been having thoughts of hurting others and myself. i mean destroying lives and shit, raping and killing people, vivid day dreams of killing myself. i've thought about hurting animals to keep myself from hurting people. this didn't just start happening, i've been having vivid daydreams of raping people in class and shit ever since i was in the third grade. I'm 17 and female btw
>>
>>694781604
Yes, but narcissism can be justified. It can also be a way people deal with not having many friends.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.