[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ me and my girlfriend are kinda on a break, we may not get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 24

File: 914_1000.jpg (87KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
914_1000.jpg
87KB, 1000x667px
/b/ me and my girlfriend are kinda on a break, we may not get back together but there's a chance, i still have alot of feelings for her.

here's the problem last time we saw eachother i went into her phone and went though her messages and found dick pics from a dude we both know, the guys's huge, may be almost twice my size, id estimate him at 8-9 inches.. just the thought of him fucking her with that monster pisses me off so much. how can i get him to back off /b/ ? or should i ask her herself not to do it ? pîc not related
>>
It's over man...
She was cheating and if she wasn't, she's getting that dick right now.
>>
Well what the hell did she respond to the dickpic. That should probably tell you
>>
>>694578500
she didn't respond much other than that she was impressed with the size. so there's still hope then ? she didn't specificly say that she liked it
>>
Slut Detected
>>
>>694577825
Even if you get back with her, you won't be able to have any high ground or leverage in an argument because you know he'll be the first guy she hits up when y'all break up.
>>
>>694578677

It's implied. It sucks and you don't want it to be true but it's over. It's not wrong to feel sad or hurt.
>>
>>694578875
i looked at the dates, she didn't get any pictures while we were dating so i'm pretty sure it only just started
>>
>>694577825
CUCK
>>
>>694577825
>kinda on a break
yeaah that means it's over though. Seems like it was her who initiated the break, so it basically means she's getting some d or flirting with some other guy just to see her options.
Honestly, you should forget about her already and move on.
>>
>>694577825

DO NOT GROVEL, BEG OR TRY TO MAKE HER FEEL SORRY For YOU!

Then she'll never come back to you
Go out with someone else !
>>
>>694579267
>>694579056
i know there's a good chance that we're not getting back together. but the thought of of her getting fucked by him just fucks me up so much. i have to fight to keep the image out of my head
>>
Dude the fact that you "kinda took a break" shows that something is up. Find another girl.
>>
The best thing to do now is get rid of everything that reminds you of her, distract yourself from thinking about her and go meet other girls!

Work on building yourself and seize all the opportunities you didnt have because of her. I went through a breakup not long ago but after a while things just get better and better. Don't let yourself sink into a pit of despair and emotions, reject he feelings you have for her. Its hard but it must happen for you to move on and be happy.
>>
>>694579435
You're probably insecure. The only way to fight this mental image is to start dating some other chicks and move on.
>>
She's fucking other guys as we speak
>>
>>694579435
>thinly disguised cuck thread
>>
Dick size isn't everything. And if she ever tries to tell you otherwise, just remind her that its not your fault she is built like an up-turned trash can.

Also, the relationship is over. Its time to move one, and the quicker you can do that the better it is for your state of mind and mental health. She'll even throw a few psychological curve balls at you, making you think that you might get back together. This shit is great for a girls ego, so don't fall for it. Just move on and be happy, what ever made you "have a break" in the first place shows that your relationship wasn't very solid anyway.

The reason you're probably having a break is because the photos of the giant cock made her want to try it out and your relationship wasn't strong enough to withstand it.

If you want to really come out of this situation on top you should probably sleep with this other guys mother or sister. But don't ever gloat about it because it was just a casual thing.
>>
>>694579625
welcome to /b/ where aperantly everyone is either a cuck or a jew
>>
only way to get over it OP is to think about it obsessively.
>>
>>694579739
Hi summerfag.
>>
>>694579581
kinda insecure but not to the point where i don't think i'll find someone else, i just still really love her and don't really want anyone else right now.
>>
OP, there is only one way for you to win, you have to fuck him before she does.
>>
>>694579713
>The reason you're probably having a break is because the photos of the giant cock made her want to try it out

i checked though the pictures were sent after we wen't of a break.
>>
Why the hell did you accept to take a break in the relationship?
>>
>>694579959
Hey faggot, stop being such a pussy and go muh love for her. She doesn't love you, if she did, she won't be "impressed" with some guy's dick size. If you want to be a cuck, then go for it. He'll back off, maybe he won't, the fact of the matter is, she's still thinking of that dick. Get out, fuck bitches, and move on like >>694579581
said
>>
>>694577825
It's over dumb cuck, time to move on with you're little pecker.
>>
>>694580561
because it was either a break so we could take some time and see how we feel or it would've been a straight break up. but the fact that she wanted to think instead of breaking up immediately still gives me some hope
>>
>>694577825
be careful OP if you ask him to back off and he doesn't he might just send you a picture of him ruining her formerly tight pussy jsut to stick it to you
>>
>>694579533
i"d do this if i was sure it was over, right now there might still be a chance
>>
>>694579057
You're still a cuck since you didn't just break up with her, which is what you should've done dick pics or no.
>>
>>694579435
You need to cure yourself by going cold turkey, i.e. dump nudes so you'll know there's zero chance of getting back together. You're so beta you'd hang on to that 0.01% chance so you need to destroy any hope right now.
>>
Hey TJ, its cool bro not gona fuck her
>>
>>694577825
>>694581903
at the very least show us a picture of her, may give us an idea if she'd take him up on his offer
>>
>>694577825
>thinly veiled cuck thread

good try faggot
>>
File: IMG560.jpg (151KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG560.jpg
151KB, 2048x1366px
>>694582143
guess i can do that
>>
oh, i know her
>>
>>694582953
you do ? did she tell you anything ?
>>
When I was in HS I stole some slut away from a dude who was supposedly rocking 8+ inches. Im only 5.5 or so and I fucked her everyday after school she loved it. The shit was she was the one telling people about his dick and shit so I was kinda nervous but she wasn't loose at all, and this broad had a serious track record. The shit with me was I acted like I didn't give a fuck, this girl has seen all sizes and my shit worked just fine. I'm not sure if you're in a position to come back from your new found penis envy especially cause its with this chick you love, you have to ask yourself if this is gonna cause problems down the line.
>>
>>694577825
SO UR DICK IS 4 INCHES LUL U SMALL PENISSED MIDGET FUCK!
>>
>>694583119
i wouldn't say i have penis envy, most of it is jsut the fact that he'd fuck the girl i love, the fact that he's so much bigger just kinda makes it worse ? if that makes sense. i wouldn't care if she wasn't involved
>>
yeah, she spoke about this situation once or twice
>>
>>694583296
Yeah but I feel like this will come back and haunt you if you get back together, like you'll be thinking of her thinking about those pics and shit. You can't be insecure, it might turn her off on you
>>
what makes you think shes gonna want to get back together now you've posted her on here?
logic tho.
>>
>>694583585
and ? did she talk about the pictures ? did she say what she'd do ?
>>
>did she initiate conversation with big dick, or did he just send a dick pic
>did she initiate time apart?
>how long ago did the dick pic happen
>how did she react when you found out
if yes, yes, a while ago, and pissed, it's over bro
>>
>>694583746
it's not a nude or anything
>>
>>694583878
he initiated the conversation , she just commented she was impressed.

the pictures only happenend a few days ago. and she doesn't know i know yet she didn't change her lock screen.
>>
Op what issues are you guys having that led to the break. And remember the devil is in the details.
>>
>>694584036
then it's probably some chad thundercock just sending out dick pics, you should probably get together with her for coffee or something relatively private and ask her about it in person.
don't make assumptions without hearing what she has to say
>>
u are stupid OP
>>
>>694584184
problem is what if she's angry i went into her phone without her knowing ? that might be reason to end it completely. maybe i'm better off talking to him about it
>>
>>694579435
And you know what? That feeling won't go away anytime soon. My marriage is nearing the end it seems and my wife isn't even doing anything yet that I know of and the thoughts of her getting a bigger better dick are in my head constantly. I wish I had advice other than to go out and try to find yourself a replacement (at least until you stop thinking about it all the time). Enjoy yourself as much as you can and don't let it drive you crazy.
>>
>>694584538
don't be a pussy with your "what if" scenarios
literally 99% of a relationship is open communication and if you're going to be going around behind her back making assumptions about this situation without even saying anything to her you're a beta faggot who doesn't deserve a relationship anyways
>>
or the fact you posted all her personal business on a forum and then her pic too.
>>
File: 1465250029547.jpg (120KB, 1200x754px) Image search: [Google]
1465250029547.jpg
120KB, 1200x754px
just let it happen OP, she'll be much happier
>>
>>694584752
SJW much ?
>>
>>694584852
fuck you man
>>
>>694577825
This happened to me once, it hurts for awhile but you'll get back on that wagon. If my ex wouldn't have cheated on me I'd still be with that fucking crazy bitch. I am now with a girl that is for sure an upgrade, when I go to pick up my kid from the skank and I pull up to her trailer it just makes me laugh when I come home in pull in to my 200k house.
>>
nah i couldn't give a fuck just using logic.
>>
>>694580871
>you're
>>
>>694585145
Also, my new girl sucks me fucking dry weekly and she lets me fuck her anyway I want a solid 8/10 for sure. Only fuck up the ladder my friend never go backwards.
>>
OP, please have some dignity and pride. Love is one thing, but this is denial. You're giving her credit where I don't believe it is due, based on what you have said.

That dude didn't just get her number by magic. She was interested, just like he was, in exchanging messages. If he'd sent it unsolicited, she probably would've have freaked out on him. I hate to say it, but you can probably do better.

Get out there and better yourself.
>>
>>694582428
she's pretty good looking, can we get a better view of her face ?
>>
>>694583234
Someones triggered.
>>
>>694585321
She's plain as fuck, get over it OP move the fuck on you are better off. Just be glad you never knocked the slut up.
>>
>>694585280
i know you have a point, but i can't how i feel. i need to try it even if it's a small chance. i know i'll get called a pussy for this
>>
File: IMAG223.jpg (25KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG223.jpg
25KB, 480x640px
>>694585321
>>
>>694585606
You're one sorry mother fucker, you know what your problem is.. you put that pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>694585474
if that's plain to you than i'd like to know the place of this wonderland you're in
>>
>>694585746
Grow a set of balls, and tell her. "You are in or you are out." Man the fuck up OP stop your cuck'ory.
>>
>>694585844
I live in the Pittsburgh PA area. Tons of attractive and successful girls here and most have descent upbringing which is why I live here.
>>
>>694577825
she's fucking him
just drop the ball and find someone else who's decent
>>
>>694585746
definitely good looking, but she does look like the type that can't say no to a big juicy dick. my bet is she's already spread her pussy of cheeks for him. probably also just had to see if she could fit it in her mouth. anyone agree ? but you can post more maybe she just looks slutty here, i could be wrong
>>
>>694586113
isn't it kinda early to say ? she only got the pictures sent to her recently
>>
>>694577825
Dude just get away from her NOW.
You're just hurting yourself over this issue
believe me, you don't want to date a girl with dick pics in her phone.

>just the thought of him fucking her with that monster pisses me off so much

The sooner you start thinking about other things the sooner you get to forget about it. Time heals everything my friend.
>>
>>694585844
checked
>>
File: Listen up now.jpg (333KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Listen up now.jpg
333KB, 720x720px
Jesus Christ, OP - why did I have to read through this thread?

Seriously, I knew what the answer was when you said, "we're on a break." That's fucking code for "I want to see other people and not you, but maybe I'll keep you on the backburner if things don't work out." That's her way of having her cake and eating it, too, without hurting your feelings by completely dumping you.

Here's what you do: go FULL No Contact. Don't text her, don't call her, don't even look at her Facebook. Then go out and do shit. If you have any female friends, go hang out with them - even if there is no shot at anything romantic. The main thing is to enjoy yourself, and make sure she knows it too; post pics on Facebook and say what a great time you're having at such and such place with so and so.

Two things will happen: that jealousy that nearly all women have will kick in and she'll reach out to you. (Even she does text you, ONLY REPLY WITH ONE WORD AN HOUR LATER< IF AT ALL!)
Or, she'll not care, which is good, because not only with you have your answer, but will already be on the road to getting over her and on with life.
>>
File: 1450144139603.jpg (3MB, 3200x4136px) Image search: [Google]
1450144139603.jpg
3MB, 3200x4136px
>>694577825

If she's in contact with a dude you guys both know while you are on a "break" then she had these feelings before and may have even already cheated. You don't deserve the bullshit. Go ahead and dump her then find someone else.

Plus size isn't everything. One of my friends is hung like a mule but I've heard girls say it's uncomfortable and not fun.

Avoid pic related
>>
File: IMG235.jpg (45KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG235.jpg
45KB, 540x960px
>>694586238
you're not helping man, especially not being that graphic, i have no idea how you got that off of that picture, she's never acted like that , she's pretty sweet really
>>
>>694586798
There is only one thing I would change about this, I'd never answer her messages or calls again. Once a cheating whore always a cheating whore.
>>
>>694586798
seems so risky though, chances are this is very likely to backfire in my mind
>>
>>694587107
he's putting his cock through her ear hole right now bud
>>
File: Yack.png (173KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
Yack.png
173KB, 502x293px
>>694587107
I just got the willies, b/ro you can do better than that!
>mfw I saw that pic
>>
I have nothing against tats, but when I see a woman covered with them down to her knuckles, I know that 80% of the time she just wants attention and will do anything to feel special.
>>
File: 1428839528932.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1428839528932.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
>>694587107

Dude she's looking at dicks on her phone and texting guys you know. That doesn't seem sweet, grow some balls and start the process of getting over her.
>>
>>694587350
This anon knows what sluts are... attention needy whores and will stop at nothing to get it.
>>
>>694587107
not going to lie, hot AF but them red flags , i think i could have my balls slapping against her chin in less than half an hour
>>
>>694587338
maybe she's not your type but i find her incredibly hot. though appearance aside i still have very strong feelings for her that make this pretty hellish
>>
>>694577825
You man the fuck up and tell that dude to leave your girl alone. Be an alpha not a beta.
>>
>>694587386
this.

Actually, she looks like the kind of whore who will fuck every nigger in a nightclub just because her friends tell her.

Drop her OP, don't be a faggot for once in your life.
>>
>>694587507
not helping dude...
>>
>>694587806
Why did you go on a break with her
>>
File: Classy.jpg (69KB, 292x447px) Image search: [Google]
Classy.jpg
69KB, 292x447px
>>694587659
Don't bottom feed man, get a classy chick you will be much happier.
>>
File: 1341337779654.jpg (178KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
1341337779654.jpg
178KB, 476x700px
i imagine her fridaynight will look something like this. she's in for quite a stretching now that she has the option of a real cock instead of some 4 inch plaything
>>
>>694577825
>how can i get him to back off /b/ ?
Tell him your faggot ass gave her AIDS

>or should i ask her herself not to do it ?
Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>>694587172
>There is only one thing I would change about this, I'd never answer her messages or calls again.

That is the best answer, but I suggested the one word text for a reason - it pisses women off. You see, that's their game, and they hate when it is used against them, especially by a guy.

Here's a personal anecdote.
>Be me, dating a cute tall girl for about five months. shit is starting to get serious.
>She tells me right up from that she wants guys to start chasing her. Major red flag. Then she starts getting weird; long story short, I figured she was seeing someone new.
>Whatever. We have a fight and I stop talking to her.
>New guy dumps her. I start seeing a new girl. Take her out to concerts, etc., post pictures of us together. I'm having a blast.
>For the next year, she would text me at least once a month, asking me to meet her at some bar where there's a good band playing, or saying she missed my voice. I replied with shit like "okay" or "whatever" (depending on the context) an hour or two later - no capitalization, no punctuation.
>She would immediately call. I wouldn't answer.
>If she texted me about why I didn't answer, I'd respond the next day that it was too loud where I was, I was with friends, etc.

The point is about taking back control. I'm not one of those MRA/ MGTOW fags, but women have become so used to everyone bending over backwards for them that if they get any resistance or rejection, they have no clue how to respond.
>>
>>694577825
Dude, same thing happened to me. Instead of forgiving her and wait for the inevitable to happen again, tell her to fuck off. I forgave my ex for sending nudes and i regret it alot. You will feel like shit for a time but it will pass and when it does you will be happy that you ditched her ass.

But if you are like me you are probably not going to listen to this advice so have fun with the heartbreak and what not.
>>
>>694588269
I gotcha very understandable I may try this if I ever run into a cheating whore again.
>>
>>694588116
preferences i guess. pic you posted for example doesn't really do anything for me
>>
>>694587227

Risky?
Dude, move on. It already gone.

Look at it this way: if she's "on a break" - then so are you. Go out and meet new people and enjoy yourself. Living well is not only the best revenge, it's the best thing to do, period.

Like I said above, I've been there. I've done the pining thing. And you know what I found every single time? There is always someone better and that the last one was not as great as you made her out to be.
>>
>>694588269
Solid advice anon
>>
>>694586798
>Two things will happen:
No, one thing will happen: This fag will ignore everything in this thread because he doesn't want to accept the truth. He'll act insecure, asking her over and over why she doesn't want to see him, she'll keep saying there's nothing between her and monster cock, and then finally she's going to break and just tell him to leave her alone because monster cock satisfies her and he doesn't.

But she'll add she still loves him and needs to remain friends.
>>
>>694588236
i don't need this. get out of the thread if you're just going to be an asshole
>>
>>694587107
>she's pretty sweet really

She's a real sweetheart letting some other guy plow her cunt while dating you.
>>
>>694577825
Dump the slut you fucking faggot.

When the bitch leave, you throw a party.

Like are you fucked bro?

I guess you are because you said you've got a 4 inch Dick
>>
>>694588729
the dates on the pictures where from AFTER we went on a break, nothing suggests she cheated on me yet
>>
>>694587107
don't listen to them op, i'd like to see more of her. clothed is fine seeing you don't want to burn any bridges
>>
OP, As someone pretty much in the "Other guy's" position at the moment, I can say that you had your shot, it obviously didn't work out. Let her go and explore for a bit. If she comes back, great. If not, Pleanty more beans in the tin.
>>
If you're on a break chances are that she's already jumping on that big meat stick. As yourself OP, do you want her to think about his dick next time you're fucking her ?
>>
>>694588631

Sadly, you're probably right.
But, I'll still try to give OP advice; even if he doesn't take it from someone that has been in his shoes before, maybe it'll help someone else.
>>
>>694588897
Except everything about the pictures of her you shared...Kek
>>
>>694589437
what's that supposed to mean ? they're just normal pictures
>>
>>694589264
i don't think she is yet, that's why i'm still hoping on stopping it, but IF it happens, bigger isn't always better right ? like another anon said it's often uncomfortable for the girl
>>
>>694589011
definitely not posting anything nude but i can post another if it keep advice going
>>
File: IMAG230.jpg (52KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG230.jpg
52KB, 540x960px
>>694589011
>>694590090
forgot picture
>>
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Guys need to look at their relationships like a business; mind your resources and do what it takes to be successful.

If you have an employee that is underperforming, is lazy, insubordinate, shows up only when they feel like it, etc. - would you spend the time and energy and making them into a model employee?

No, you'd fire their ass and find a replacement that better fits the position.

Best case scenario here: OP's girl comes back and they date again. The problem? It's too late. OP already has doubts in his head and will wonder if she's not looking for a bigger dick somewhere else for the rest of the time they are together. That trust is gone.

OP, fire her ass. Trust me on this. You think her girlfriends are advising her to go back to you or to chase mister big dick?
I'll tell you: it's the latter. And trust me, they know about his dick. How do I know? Because I'm pretty well endowed (just over 8") and nearly every time I broke up with a girl, her friends started hitting on me. One even flat out said that she knew about my dick size and wanted to try it.

There's no getting back to the way things used to be, OP. The cracks are already there, and can never be mended.
>>
>>694590140
Nnnhggg those tits were made to be fucked
>>
>>694590140
Yeh 4inches isn't ganna cut it OP.

Need at least 7 for those tits,

So new dude should be good especially if he isn't a whiny lil pussy and dominant.

I'm dominant with my girls and theyll fuck any girl I want and still love me. It's not hard when ya got coinfidencd and not cursed with a micro penis
>>
>>694590230
i kinda get it but they're too different in my opinion
>would you spend the time and energy and making them into a model employee?

ofcourse not but... i don't lone the employee ? you can't take feelings out of a relationship.

+ i thought it was a myth that girls really care about size that much ? aren't alot of thme uncomfortable with a dick that's too big ?
>>
>>694590140
can we see her body ? she's such a looker
>>
It's over OP.
You should move on, dump her and whatever nudes you have of her here.
Everybody wins.
>>
>>694590535
i'll be honest i've never fucked her tits in the past, she wasn't into it. why is everyone's first idea to fuck her tits ?
>>
>>694577825
dont get back with here,,,, she a hoe, you can do better. Even if you do get back she will still talk to him and probably want to get the dick.
>>
File: IMG112.jpg (28KB, 378x821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG112.jpg
28KB, 378x821px
>>694590793
atleast you'd not being a scumbag
>>
>>694590140
i'm kinda jealous of monster dick guy. i'd love those pretty red lips wrapped around my cock. i'm sure he's felt them already
>>
>>694577825
why waste your time. just move on
>>
>>694590625
>ofcourse not but... i don't lone the employee ? you can't take feelings out of a relationship.

Of course not. You can, however, decide if you're going to waste your resources (i.e. feelings) with no return on investment. That's like owning stock in XYZ company and not selling despite 14 consecutive quarters of losses because they make your favorite widget.

>+ i thought it was a myth that girls really care about size that much ? aren't alot of thme uncomfortable with a dick that's too big ?

It really not that much of a myth, from personal experience. Every girl is different: some really don't care much, and some are size queens.
I've had some girls that it was too much and some that, once they got used to it, could take all of it. I've never found a girl willing to try anal, though.
>>
>>694577825
move on bro
>>
>>694591661
easier said than done
>>
>>694591786

Of course it is, but the first step is acceptance.
>>
Do you have the dick pics her sent her? Show us if so along with comparison to yours
>>
>>694580875
I know you don't want to hear this, but she only agreed to a break because she cares about your feelings even though she wants to break up. The "break" is a cushion for you to fall on, noting more. I'm a female and I KNOW how chicks like that think. She is wrong, but she thinks she's doing you a favor by letting think there is hope. I can't make you believe me, but if you want the TRUTH ask her. It fucking SUCKS but she is ready to move on.
>>
>>694587107
>>694590140
>>694590981

now that we have more info i can think we can say she looks like she's down to fuck at anytime. besides you can't keep a girl like that satisfied with 4 inches. could you even fuck her tits properly ? or fuck her like she deserves ?
>>
>>694591985
i don't have them, i just saw them when going on her phone and going through her messages. i assume they're still on her phone
>>
>>694580875
She's only letting you think there's hope because that is easier for her than just being honest and saying she's into other guys.
>>
>>694592002

Femanon knows what I have been trying to say.

Your GF wanted a "break" instead of dumping you; it's guilt-free so she doesn't have to feel like "the bad guy" and doesn't have to deal with any messiness of an actual break-up.

By giving you hope, she knows you're on the backburner in case things don't work out with Mr Big Dick or anyone else.
>>
>>694584184
Good Advice. Be direct. Women respond to directness. Good or Bad they do respond.
>>
>>694592321
kinda cruel isn't it ? giving him hope while she's probably at home giving up her holes to mr big dick. she seems the type though
>>
>>694577825
>How can I get him off, /b/?
Fixed
>>
>>694584685
This. Your relationship is pretty much over as it stands right now. What have you got to lose by putting all cards on the table and being completely honest about it all. Including whatever led to the break in the first place?
>>
>>694592859
?
>>
File: yulia.gif (4MB, 232x307px) Image search: [Google]
yulia.gif
4MB, 232x307px
It's ironic. This is a thread where OP would benefit from being a fag, because he wouldn't have this particular problem.
>>
>>694593014
or atleast bi, he could then offer to let mr. big dick fuck his ass if he in return doesn't turn OP's gf into his personal fleshlight
>>
>>694585606
But Why? You're obviously miserable. No one is worth you being miserable over. Your love is one sided. Or have you tried an open relationship?
>>
>>694577825
GG
>>
>>694593311
no, no open relationship, i don't think i could handle the thought. and yes i'm miserable but sometimes you need to go through the rought part to get shit working again
>>
>>694579435
Yeah man don't bother with her. If you're already apart it's even better. Stay away and DO NOT let her talk you into going back. If shes desperate for a shoulder to cry on she will come back to you. Trust me.
>>
>>694593266
>turn OP's gf into his personal fleshlight

you fucking asshole she's a person, not a fucking fleshlight,
>>
>>694584538
The issue here is that she responded POSITIVELY to this guy sending her a picture. Find a new woman.
>>
Put it in her sideways
>>
>>694593575
she might as well be a fleshlight when he's done with her. she looks pretty short, and he's sporting a 9 inch monster, assuming she can take it half her body will be filled with his cock, he'll just bend her over and move her on it like a cheap toy she can cum into without having to clean it.
>>
please op, give her an ultimatum so you can move on
>>
>>694594020
well she didn't explicitly say she liked it. though i haven't seen her messages since, i don't know if they talked more or not
>>
>>694594442
you're really pissing me off. stop this shit
>>
>>694593575

Lmao that tats and those piercings say fleshlight
>>
>>694594700
really fuck off, she's not a fucking fleshlight. cut this shit out
>>
>>694594578
It's implied man! She said she was impressed. I know it's hard but you have to accept that you're in denial. Think back to before your relationship; back to a nostalgia stress free time in your life. Remember that you can ALWAYS pick-up where you left off and continue on the right path. When you finally accept that it will not work because you will always be worried; then you will know and feel that it was the right decision!
>>
Hey OP, if you are looking for real advice and you want to try and sort things out with your gf, then I think you need to sit down and talk with her.

Don't listen to all these immature idiots who are trying to get a laugh and some pics out of this.
Ignoring or not talking to her is the worst thing you could do to resolve this, its just a surefire way for things to fizzle out and that will be the end of it.

You need to figure out what caused you two to go on a break? (Also who initiated the break would be helpful info for us).

Meet with her and talk things through. If there is something wrong on your end, tell her you do everything you can to fix it (and you will if you love her), but at the same time she needs to be aware its a two way street and that she needs to be open and honest with you.

Tell her that you were upset with her and that you went through her phone and found the pics. I think that you need to apologise instead of getting pissed at her about the dick pics. Even though they are there you did break her trust by going through her phone without her consent. Tell her you are worried about them and that if you are going to try and fix things between you, you need to be absolutely sure that nothing further will happen between her and that dick pic dude. She need to tell him she is not interested and to fuck off.
Sending unsolicited nude or sexual photos to her without her permission or consent means he can be charged with harassment or sued in civil court for causing emotional distress or other damage.
Also I'm assuming that if you both know him that means he is a local or you both hang in the same groups. The two of you should tell your friends what he did and that he is a cunt!

If she is a mature person and loves you, she will be willing to talk and work through your problems together. You could be happier knowing that together you are able to overcome certain problems that put strains on your relationship.
>>
it will never get better
suicide is the only option
>>
>>694591786
Well you lay it all on the line then. Say how u feel. Set limits and tell her what kind of relationship you want. You will be emotionally destroyed by a fickle insecure bored woman if you let her. You have to be ready to make good on your ultimatum. You cant be in a fractured unstable relationship it will eat you up and you will regret it, and it will end eventually.
>>
>>694595054
I ran out of space to finish this off.

All I can say now OP is best of luck to you both. I hope it works out and please update us in another thread if you get back together.

PS. Your gf is fucking hot dude
>>
>>694595054
She will obviously manipulate him. Her response to the picture was TOTALLY inappropriate for someone who's in a relationship. That is such a major red flag that you cannot trust that person. If she can't tell this guy to fuck off on a text message do you think she could in person?
>>
this tread is old, ive seen that chick posted before
>>
>>694586815
>One of my friends is hung like a mule but I've heard girls say it's uncomfortable and not fun

FemAnon here and this is truth. More than 7 inches is a waste. At least for me, but that's cause most women have only 6-7 inches before you are touching the cervix - which hurts. For me personally more than 7 is a waste because I like to fit the entire dick in my mouth/throat while still being able to use my tounge. A huge dick isn't as fun to suck and lick; don't get me wrong too small isn't grest either. 6.5-7 is the perfect size. If you're not a stretched out whore.
>>
>>694595332
I can only assume that they were on the break at this stage and she was still annoyed with her bf over whatever caused it. And instead of doing the obvious thing of telling him to get lost she decided to go with it as she knew it would piss off he bf if he knew.
She could regret those actions if they get back together.
Yeah she was wrong and made a mistake but she is a human. We all make mistakes at somepoint. You've probably fucked up at something bigger at some stage of you life than saying 'Oh nice' instead of 'fuck off' when you were pissed at someone
>>
>>694595332
we were on a break when she received the pictures
>>
>>694588269
Fucking Brilliant Anon. Every Beta could change their sad lives if they'd do something as simple as take control of their feelings instead of giving control of them to anyone who loans out their cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_nm5ghrFQeD1rkg4d4o1_500.jpg (35KB, 498x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm5ghrFQeD1rkg4d4o1_500.jpg
35KB, 498x686px
>>694594916
well, not a regular fleshlight no, he won' have to clean her out, and has 3 holes to choose from, opposed to just one. but be honest, you can't see this picture >>694590140
and not think that ? she'll gladly act as his fleshlight once she feels him inside
>>
>>694597056
why are you doing this ? stop saying that shit, she's not some fucktoy.
>>
This is disgusting. break up with her OP. Christ you are pathetic.
>>
>>694597380

I mean realistically did you expect people here to help? That dude is probably balls deep in her right now and you're sitting and bitching here instead of trying to go talk to her.

She'll be his fleshlight, accept it and move on faggot.
>>
>>694590140
She's probably taking It balls deep right now give her up OP you wont feel the walls of her pussy anymore with your 4 incher
>>
Just be with some other chick she's not worth it. Shes a whore. You'll feel better.
>>
>>694597777
i knew people were going to be an ass, and i know she might be.. having sex with him but just please stop calling her that.
>>
>>694598049

The quads never lie m8, she's a fleshlight for Chad Thundercock now. Get use to it :^)
>>
>>694598141
just please fuck off, i don't need this. stop being such an ass about her, i love this girl
>>
From someone who was in a similar position/got cheated on, I wish I didn't take her back. Stuff's always in the back of your head, no matter how good the relationship is.
>>
>>694577825
Stop being a beta faggot. You need to go and fuck that sluts friends. She'll get jelly, insecure and question why she is with big dick (apart from the sex). She'll want you back so you agree to talk. Talk ends in you fucking her before throwing her tramp ass out. And make sure it's an angry fuck. Ram it up her ass dry. But seriously ditch that bitch
>>
>>694598636

Well then accept the truth. There is no such thing as a "break" in relationships you fucking moron. Like most people here have said, it's just a way she can leave you without feeling bad.

The relationship is over, she doesn't want you; accept that, move on. Go get hammered and fuck some sluts dude, you'll feel better.

And I may be an asshole, but at least my girl isn't a fleshlight for Chad T. Cock. :^)
>>
>>694577825
Do not waste you're precious life energy on her.
>>
>>694598980
what hole do you think Chad will fuck first ? she seems like a grade a fleshlight, he'll probably get to choose freely
>>
>>694598980
>>694599282
die please
>>
File: you-didnt-build-that.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
you-didnt-build-that.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
Move on /b/ro, some women don't deserve to be anything more than a piece of ass.
>>
>>694585746
>lip piercings
>tattoos
>probably smokes weed
get outta there bro, game over, 10/10 confirmed slut
>>
>>694598141
I am Chad, what do you think of my thunder cock?
>>
>>694577825
She cheated. Go no contact and never talk to her again. Have some dignity and self respect.
>>
>>694587107
>>694590981

Recognize this slut. Some friends and I ran a train on her at a party back in April. Left all three holes dripping cum.

One of the tightest cunts I've fucked in my life in spite of how much mileage she clearly has on it. 8/10 would use as a horny fucksleeve again.
>>
>>694599700
what did she think about your thunder cock ? give it to her yet ?
>>
>>694599628
One of the 1st things this guy was told was to move the fuck on, he will reason with no one because he is a cuck, that bitch is a slut you can tell and she is manipulating you b/ro.
>>
This girl was posted like last month. This is not ops gf..
>>
>>694577825
sauce ?
>>
>>694577825
First you get a gun, the rest should be self explanatory.
>>
>>694599840
i call bullshit, she can't be that easy, and 3 holes dripping ? she barelly even did anal with me, let alone she'd do it at a party
>>
>>694599858
She loved it, me not so much I was slumming and bored so I chose to fuck this slut just for keks.
>>
>>694600046
which hole did you ruin ? hope you left OP something to fuck incase she wants to go back to him
>>
>>694599962
OP said pic not related you fucking retard
>>
>>694600043
Jerome and Tyrone had funn fucking that little cunts mouth and ass huge nigger dicks all over her..
>>
>>694600143
I got a vasectomy, so I fucker her right in the pussy, she was so fucking tight I couldn't help to fill her with cum.
>>
On a break = I'm dumping you softly... So she prolly just want attention from other guys...

If you want her back then try to make her jealous but don't cross the line. Otherwise she will just go to bigdick who gives her the attention she wants.

Give up now with selfrespect or handle this like a pro... Why did you guys got on a break?
>>
>>694600043

She was wasted and so horny she had literally soaked a wet patch right through her jeans, dude.

She didn't just do it at a party, she let me push her to the wall and fuck her just off the dance floor with people watching. I only fucked her twice, once then and once later in the bedroom, but my buddy was horny as fuck and has a thing for sluts with tats so he went to town on her like half a dozen times and wouldn't shut up about how he wanted to go back for more when we were stumbling home.

She was a top tier fuck while blasted so she must be a goddess in the sack when she's not completely shitfaced.
>>
File: fleshlight-girls-orifices.jpg (41KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight-girls-orifices.jpg
41KB, 425x300px
>>694590981
>>694590140
that moment when the girl you love is almost a literal fleshlight for a monster dicked guy who doesn't give a shit about her.
>>
>>694577825
dude.. there are so many pussies out there... get a better one. The feelings will go
>>
>>694599605
This is painfully true. Listen OP - you have zero control over the situation, you only can control yourself.

If you're on a break, that isn't love, man. You need to stop hard, cut things cold, but leave the door open for HER to come to you.

You go on and do your thing. Go fuck some bar bitch. Go hang with friends and go be happy - it's the summer. Parties, fun, people. Go live.

You being happy and alive is the most attractive thing you can do.

If she's actually a decent person, she'll come back. Otherwise, you saved yourself years of trouble.
>>
>>694579739
Not everyone, just most of the people who have posted here including OP
>>
>>694600698
yeah but that can take ages to get over, i'd rather be sure i really did try everything before giving up
>>
>>694600701
Well, you sir, are completely. Fucking. Right.
>>
>>694600616
>>694600449
stop fucking lying. she'd never do that. stop fucking with me please
>>
>>694600677
i'm sick and tired of this. she's a human being, and one i love, she's not a fucking fleshlight
>>
She wanted a break to fuck other guys and come back because you cant sexually satisfy her but she wants to be with you emotionally. Basically you are a cuck if you stay in this relationship.
>>
>>694599282

He'll certainly fuck the vagoo first; but this chick would probably take it in the ass.
>>
>>694599430

At least I'd die a man who's girlfriend isn't a fleshlight. :^)
>>
Hey, OP. I'm back again with some sound input for you. This is going way longer than j though, and I've noticed a trend that I think may bring some clarity.

You do not dispute that she's a pretty shitty person, that shows me that you aren't completely clueless. But any time an anon starts objectifying her or talking about sex and shit, you get a little bothered by it.

Take away your physical attraction to her, and she's useless. If a girl that you believe to be a 3/10 was treating you this way, you'd drop her ass. I'm telling you exactly what you need to do: Get on with your life.

Looks are the only thing keeping you around and invested, and you can find a cutie who isn't fucked in the head down the line. I have faith in you, dude.
>>
Try everything = implies that you would do stuff and will loose your selfrespect.

Just break off contact and realise she is not a saint... She wanted a break to be with other guys. That's not nice, so GET OVER HER...
>>
>>694601237

She's pretty much a fleshlight.
>>
>>694587107
your waifu is an attention whore, faggot
>>
>>694595054
Don't do this, if she finds out you went through her phone, regardless the reason, you can guarantee she will come unhinged and you will look like the bad guy.

She'll probably blame you for the breakup anyways and she'll tell her friends how shitty you are and fuck that other guy with no hesitation. Hell, her friends will probably push her into fucking the guy just to add insult to injury.

Just move on, being alone for a while is a good thing, it will give you time to reflect and make changes to your life that will make you more desirable to other women. Oh, and go out and get laid, not a relationship. This will get you over some of the things that are running through your head right now. Knowing you can still pull tail is all you need to get through a bad relationship with someone that doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>694601138

I ain't lying dude, but I don't know why it bothers you, I'd kill to have a kinky slut like that on the reg. You're a lucky man.

Dick is twitchin' just thinking about her grinding her ass on my crotch. Got me off better through two pairs of jeans while dancing than most chicks can with their mouths on my cock. If she hadn't have let me strip her down and fuck her I swear I'd have nutted in my underwear.
>>
>>694601367
>You do not dispute that she's a pretty shitty person,

i never said i thought she was shitty person ? and ofcourse i get annoyed if people try to compare her to some sextoy, it degrades her, and i know she isn't like that
>>
>>694601587
A vital missing piece to this is OP has no self respect.
>>
>>694601342
KEK....you're a mean little fucker...but KEK
>>
File: 1417048062340.gif (3MB, 444x232px) Image search: [Google]
1417048062340.gif
3MB, 444x232px
I went out for lunch and figured this thread would be kil.

I've given up. The only thing OP wants to hear is "Don't worry, bro - she's come back to you on her own. Just sit back and give her time, because every woman just wants a guy that doesn't assert himself."

Nearly everyone here is telling OP to go out and be happy and to not waste anymore energy and hope on her, but OP is still saying, "but it hurts!"

Yes, yes it does. Getting dumped sucks. And it's going to keep hurting as long as you are in denial that you've been dumped and keep pretending that you're "on a break."

"But she got the dick pics after we were on break!" Then why and how were you going through her phone? You think that's a healthy thing? If she knows, then you broker her trust, too, and only justified to her why she dumped you.

>Pic related. This is what will go through her mind if she miraculously comes back for sex with OP.
>>
>>694601342
>>694601612
>>694601628
fuck off, leave thread if you can't add anyhing true or constructive
>>
>>694601342
Oh shit nigga
>>
Hypergamy is why she doesnt want you,spinning plates is your only answer. Girls control sex, guys control relationships. Understand your power dynamic, be like chad and give girls the tingles. Pump and dump new chicks. Be like chad.
>>
File: feminist in reality.jpg (96KB, 900x281px) Image search: [Google]
feminist in reality.jpg
96KB, 900x281px
>>694601741
>compare her to some sextoy, it degrades her, and i know she isn't like that

Riiiight...
>>
>>694601731
more anon, i'd love to hear how OP's fleshlight took your dick which hole did she give up first ?
>>
>>694602181
she's not a saint, but in all the years i've known her she never acted cheap enough to be compared to that stupid toy
>>
>>694602058
I've been with pretty close to 40 girls in my life, I've pretty much lost count at this point. I've fucked good looking girls, fat ones, whores like Op's GF and the list goes on and on. If I can give you any B/ro solid advice on here it's fuck, fuck and fuck till you die or lose your dick. Fuck as many women as you can because when you are old (41 now) in your 60's you will look back and say WTF did I do with my life.
>>
>>694602349
>but in all the years i've known her she never acted cheap enough to be compared to that stupid toy
>Said the she was impressed by the size of the dick in the pics.

Dude. I have been trying to help you since the beginning of the thread, but at this point, I'm giving up. If you're not trolling, then you're too blinded by her pussy game.
>>
>>694602349
Typical blue pill white night Disney fantasy reinforcing fag. She is just a cheap slut. She has a dual mating strategy she will fuck an Alpha and get his sperm, and if you are still around she will use your beta bucks to support her life.
Alpha fucks, Beta bucks. Don't forget it.
>>
>>694602615
He's puts her pussy on a pedestal, that's what his problem is.
>>
>>694602696
This.
>>
>>694602432
I wouldn't listen to this guys. Sounds like a lonely /b/ro with commitment issues. Assuming he's faithful, or knows what love is, he's probably blown some pretty solid shots at love.
>>
>>694602696
her cheating is one thing. but this is really farfetched. you think she'd ask for a break so she could get kocked up and then go back to me once she think it might've happened ? that's just stupid
>>
>>694602432

Oldfag here, too (43). You're spot on.
But, like >>694602718 said, OP's got her on a pedestal and is ignoring every red flag she's shown, yet downplays his own trust issues (going through her phone after she dumped him).
>>
>>694602432
Aside from the herpes and rare outbreak of warts, I love my life, the pills are cheap for my issues and till I get full blown aids I'm going to be the one sending dick pics to OP's GF and wrecking cucks' women's pussy's till I die.
>>
>>694602988
Stop being a cuck anon and dump her cheating white ass
Inb4 after break bill shot
>>
>>694601921

Is there perchance any sauce on that gif?
>>
>>694603149
how long do you think it would take you to get into OP's gf's pants ? or suck your dick, depending on what you're in the mood for
>>
>>694602988

Fuck OP, I'm not >>694602696 but I've fucking seen this shit happen to friends.
>Grill dumps guy to go after alpha Chad.
>Chad knocks her up and fucks off.
>"Oh look who is still waiting in the wings!"
>"OP, I've learned my lesson; you were what I wanted all along. Not watch the baby so I can go to the club and get some more dick."
>>
>>694603361
Online maybe a day or two but at a nightclub or a party pretty much by the end of the night she have my dick in her mouth, and on her way for a creampie I never pull.
>>
OP you're pretty pathetic and that's coming from a permavirgin failure at life. You need to take a step back and see how retarded you are.

>but but but I love her!
hearty kek at least.
>>
>>694577825

I'm probably breaking up with mine this weekend. I just don't see marriage in the cards and she's older so.. time to let her go. feelsbadman
>>
>>694602988
Depending on her age, but remember we all have primal instincts. We are to find genetically healthy mates to produce offspring.Alpha males have the best genes but are least faithful but that's okay our society has brainwashed young boys to be the night in shining armor and take in this perfect being and save them from their past lives. She isn't perfect, and once a week before her period she craves dick its called hypergamy. And in this day and age she can rate and stud in a 100 miles radius. She chooses you because of things like distance and other factors. If a hotter guy reciprocates her inferests she is gone. Don't take it personal, just move on. We are men,, we are better then them. Learn natural science, history, and philosophy and become the best you can be. Lift. But never forget women control sex, YOU control relationships and if you have beta tendencies at this age then you having a lovely wife who fucks her tennis instructor and have a kid that may or not be yours is your future. You can't make someone an Alpha but you can project yourself as one.

At the end of the day you are just a cuck fuckinf faggot.
>>
>>694603594
i don't think she'd mind, she looks like she'd happily swallow your load.

what about the rest of you guys ? i think it would take me like 2 hours, i'd blow my load all over those tits though, they look great
>>
File: pounce on that bounce.gif (980KB, 395x263px) Image search: [Google]
pounce on that bounce.gif
980KB, 395x263px
>>694603360

Sorry mang. There's a bunch of them out there, but I don't have the sauce. I can't even find the others I have at the moment.
>>
>>694593575
She's a person who, whether she's admitted it to you or not, is aroused by gangbangs and group sex. If you really want to stay with her, you'll have to be the third wheel in the Big Dick threesome or the organizer of her gangbangs.
>>
>>694603481
Exactly he is an orbiter to her and all he will be to any female in life. He is just a sperm tampon at best.
>>
>>694594916
>she's not a fucking fleshlight
Oh, yes she is!
>>
yall niggas postin in a fake thread

> 20x "oh please stop saying/posting that"
>>
>>694604271
>>694604367

and you know this all from a picture ? fuck off
>>
>>694597380
>she's not some fucktoy
She most certainly is. The sooner you come to terms with her sexuality, the happier you will be.
>>
File: 1432476138079.gif (2MB, 266x232px) Image search: [Google]
1432476138079.gif
2MB, 266x232px
"She wouldn't do that! Stop disrespecting the girl putting me through the ringer!"

>Pic related. Chicks will do anything for a dick they find attractive.
>>
>>694604368
At this point summer fags need to hear everything going on here.
>>
>>694598636
>i love this girl
Then you will simply have to love her as a cuckold. Jesse Teplow is her heroine.
>>
>>694598980
https://youtu.be/RTiyLuZOs1A
>>
>>694579435
You're on break so go fuck someone.

She's the woman, so she'll get pissed and jealous as fuck. Laugh with your new girl about how mentally fucked your ex is. Win-win
>>
>>694604703
If he's as big as OP claims he is, it's pretty
possible that she'll let him cum inside
>>
I forget where on 4chan does it say "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>694604955
why would size alone be reason enough for her to let him do ..that ?
>>
Daily reminder that this is a shill thread intended to make you insecure about your penis size. OP doesn't exist. His gf doesn't exist. His horsecocked friend doesn't exist. Learn to spot shills, anons.
>>
>>694605173
What I've experience with sluts anything goes if they like what you give them.
>>
>>694605181

yes yes we've got it. we got that out of the way
>>694579739

>>694579739
>>
I have a pic of a recent slut anyone like to see it for sure real OC!
>>
>>694601769
Quite agree. This explains why OP gets so overwrought at the term "fleshlight" -- he's been trying to use her as his source of self-respect.

Meatball don't work that way, OP.
>>
>>694605463
>he's been trying to use her as his source of self-respect.

that's bs, i just pisses me off that people would call someone i love a "toy" . hell if someone called your gf all those things you'd be pissed too doesn't have anything to do with self respect. it's about respect for others
>>
>>694605757
>hell if someone called your gf all those things you'd be pissed too doesn't have anything to do with self respect

Because my GF doesn't dick me over to go off and fuck Horse Cock Chad, so no, I wouldn't.

But if she did, and told me that we're "on a break to sort things out" then I would not get offended, because it'd be the truth.
>>
>>694605757
Tell that to my neighbor, his wife who saw my dick on accident, one day at my pool wouldn't leave me alone till I fucked her. All she wanted was to be used and cam in.
>>
>>694606174
"IF" and that is a huge word. If my girlfriend wanted a "break" I'd fuck every female, male or animal that I could just to fuck with her.
>>
>>694580875
How w fucking stupid are you op? Are you going to keep lying to yourself or seriously just see the reality in the situation and move the fuck on
>>
>>694605757
You were *her* toy, OP. That's why you're "on a break" now.
>>
>>694606189
this ^ and looking at OP's gf >>694590981
she won't stop untill she tried Chad's dick in every hole, i think we can all agree on that, she's atleast sucked it by now.
>>
>>694606602
"Fist bump B/ro"
>>
Listen, OP, you gotta stop talking about love. You don't know what that word means. You are not in love with this party girl, you are addicted to her emotionally.

Go see a psychologist. You need help getting past all your denial. No amount of 4channing can help you. You need professional help.
>>
>>694601944

>leave thread if you can't add anything true or constructive.

Not how shit works faggot, you're girlfriend is a fleshlight; deal with it.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.