[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OMG Why won't police just let people ignore their clear

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 36

>OMG Why won't police just let people ignore their clear commands!? Why can't police just use tasers past their effect range? Why don't they just aim for limbs instead like in my hollywood action movies?! D:
>>
video
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html
>>
>>694550106
why can't they wait for the driver to pull over before pulling their guns?
>>
>>694550253
Because she was speeding and chased him for half a mile before he turned into a gas station. The cops also were responding to a call about a man threatening people with a rifle.

Context matters
>>
>>694550106
>clear commands

if you don't speak english, you can be killed anytime in the USA
>>
>>694550692
you dont need to speak the language to know not to approach an officer with a fucking shotgun pointing at you.

especially when they get angrier and louder the more you approach.
>>
>>694550821
So if the guy is retarded, or mentally hill, he can be shot, right ? Aktion T4 style
>>
Yeah
A cop walks up to you
Gun pointed at your head
You're GOING TO BE A LITTLE BIT PANICKED YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>694551007
or if you are under the influence
>>
>>694551133
unless its happened to you before. I was robbed of 40 bucks in Florida, from two orange county cops. I reported that shit. and nothing ever happened to those two dickbags, Saw them in the same spot it happened in like 4 months later.
>>
File: 1467343912520.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467343912520.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>694551133
Panicked doesn't mean I'm going to run from the cops in my vehicle or that I'm going to refuse to comply to their commands for several minutes.
>>
File: 12345.png (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
12KB, 125x125px
>>694551007
so if the guy is retarded or mentally ill he can murder you and you cant defend yourself
>>
>>694551133
yeah that happens when you flee the cops for a couple minutes at high speed. id be panicky too, knowing i just committed a litany of crimes
>>
>>694551581
this is exactly what it means. But the problem is the cop panicking in the first place.
>>
>>694551617
he's not murdering anyone, he's just not understanding what the cops are saying.
>>
>>694551955
>Giving clear and concise commands
>Panicking

Are you fucking retarded?

>>694551695
>I MADE SOME BAD DECISIONS BETTER MAKE MORE!
>>
>>694551133

Which is a scenario that only exists because the guy is breaking the law over and over and attempting to intimidate and threaten the cops by pretending he has a weapon.

There's seven billion people in the world and you're filling your diaper over some shit 19 year old "bro" that committed suicide-by-cop.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>694550106
"shoot a guy twice because he can't understand what i ask him to do"

"he's on the ground, both hand visible and not armed, give the same order that he didn't understand 10 s ago"

"he still doesn't understand"

"shoot him again to be sure"
>>
>>694550821
>>694552334
>>694552037
he's understanding what the cops are saying

This is clear as day, suicide by cop
>>
>>694552334
>both hand visible

Except they weren't. He kept reaching into his waistband, even after being shot twice.

He knew what he was doing.
>>
>>694552271
>attempting to intimidate and threaten the cops

when he's on the ground, after 2 shot, bleeding, and still he doesn't comply, do you think he's intimidating the cops ?
>>
>>694552662
By reaching his his waistband, yes.
>>
File: 1234567.png (6KB, 120x78px) Image search: [Google]
1234567.png
6KB, 120x78px
>>694552037
>gun pointed at you
>screaming at me
>oh he must want to shake my hand

if hes THAT stupid, he needs a handler. his family should foot the bill for letting someone so incredibly dangerous outside without a leash. after all, we all saw what happened
>>
>>694552953
of course he need to be institutionalized he's clearly out of his mind. Maybe high on something.

Still he doesn't deserves to die.
>>
File: BoomStick.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BoomStick.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>
>>694553053
>doesnt deserve to die

neither do the cops and they feel they might
>>
>>694553155
damn did you see those gas prices?!
>>
>>694550106
Looks like he was using police to commit suicide.
Not sure why one cop couldn't go forward under cover of other armed cops after they dropped him and secured his hands and frisk him quickly to confirm yes or no.
>>
>>694552662

Yes?

Here's an idea, how about YOU go gamble YOUR fucking life trying to save some deranged 19-year-old shitbag criminal who is trying to commit suicide.

All you have to do is magically reverse your 20/20 hindsight powers into foresight so you never have to make any tough decisions.
>>
>>694553053
If he doesn't deserve to die, maybe he shouldn't have killed himself
>>
>>694553411
this things only happen in the US

and it only happens there because policemen are fearing for their life anytime they have to act because everyone has a gun
>>
I've been to that fucking gas station....sheeeeeatttttt.
>>
I have been stopped by cops a few times and I don't hide my hands or be uncooperative at all. But I am also Canadian so getting blasted by cops doesn't happen very often here.
Basically the guy that was shot was a fucking idiot
>>
>>694553411
as someone who has family who are cops, and friends. you honestly have no ideal what you're talking about..

Cops aren't afraid of shit 99.99% of the time. the whole "Afraid" thing, is the feminist version of "He is a male and he's oppressing me, being a male" just a heaping pile of shit excuse, to get out of what ever retarded situation they put themselves in. even with family that are cops, MOST cops are crooked.
>>
>>694550106

I don't understand. Why was he hiding his hand behind him like he had something?

Was he drunk? High?

Why do the police think that he can still understand them after being shot? Why do they act like its not a big deal?

>we wont shoot u again if you comply!

Like he can still comprehend what is going on? The whole situation is insane.
>>
>>694553546
>because knives are so much less deadly
>>
>>694553546
>and it only happens there because policemen are fearing for their life anytime they have to act because everyone has a gun

Read.

>>694553588

Ur conclusion isn't true. Most cops run into someone who shouldn't have a firearm, maybe three times a year. and most of the time, its just in the fucking backseat of a car or some shit. Cops aren't afraid to get whacked, they power trip hard. They think they're gods/unstoppable until something bad happens, then it turns into this huge victim complex. "feel bad for me BAWWWW"
>>
>>694553546
America doesn't have a cop problem...

It has a nigger problem.
>>
>>694553588

We're not talking about 99.99% of the time,.

We're talking about the video, and in the video, a 19-year-old is trying to convince the cops he has a firearm, and he succeeds.

If you're going to cry for someone, start crying for victims instead of criminals.
>>
>>694553053
of course not. but he did, because people in the same situation have effortlessly cleaved motherfuckers in half because "oh hes just crazy/insane".
>>
>>694554031
Cop didn't have to double tap the kid with the shotgun, AFTER the kid was already shot tho. this isn't james bond. that kid was on his back, with his feet facing AWAY from the cops, with a fucking bullet hole in him already. No chance in hell that he was gonna be able to pull off another shot accurately/at all from that position. the threat was neutralized. Period, the double tap was just some adrenaline cartel level shit.
>>
>>694553546

Fortunately, 99% of the people with guns are law-abiding good guys, so this is beneficial to our society.
>>
>>694554471
>No chance in hell that he was gonna be able to pull off another shot accurately/at all from that position.

He was still reaching into his pants and even if he can't fire accurately, he can still fire. You don't let some dipshit who has already refused your commands to fire wildly into the public.
>>
>>694554471
to add to this, watch this video and listen to what he says, he explains it all better then I could in writing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
>even if you don't like him, its still a factual reasoning on the subject.

and it applies to cops, military, and civilians.. anyone with a gun really.
>>
>continuously reaching in your waistband

yea, great way to get yourself killed

you dont need to speak english to understand police would see that at a threat and if you dont, oh well better luck next time
>>
>>694554810
the fact being, the kid was shot already. the double tap from the shotgun was unnecessary at that point.. Some shit I'd expect to see in some war torn shit hole like the middle east. not state side.
>>
>>694554975
>the kid was shot already
And?

You're implying he couldn't still be a threat despite him acting like a fucking threat?
>>
>>694554975
no, it wasnt unnecessary. see >>694553155

after being shot by the pistol he reached for his waistband, again - THEN he got it with the shotgun
>>
File: 24531w2.jpg (108KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
24531w2.jpg
108KB, 540x453px
>>694550106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
>>
>>694554471

It doesn't work that way. A 19-year-old adult gets to make his own choices, and he chose to deliberately escalate the situation over and over until he killed himself.

The entire problem here is you are trying to analyze the wrong sample under the microscope.
>>
>>694550106
>OMG WHY WON'T PEOPLE ACCEPT THAT THIS IS A POLICE STATE WHERE ANYONE WITH A BADGE IS GIVEN A LICENSE TO GIVE ANY COMMAND TO ANY CIVILIAN THAT MUST OBEYED UNDER PENALTY OF SUMMARY EXECUTION BY SAID BADGE HOLDER

Move to China, if you want the government to literally dictate your every move, fuckwit.
>>
File: 1231235454.jpg (27KB, 381x476px) Image search: [Google]
1231235454.jpg
27KB, 381x476px
>>694550106
Okay he was stupid and didnt want to listen
stick your hand in your waistband and you might just get shot.
walk towards them doing it and you most definitely will get shot.

heres the part that bothers me. he's been shot like 4 times already and is lying on the ground.
HOW MUCH OF A THREAT IS HE DOWN ON THE GROUND? yet they still shoot him 3 times more. and one with a shotgun at close range.
>>
>>694555191
Shotgun looked like it fucking hit him in the hip/legs. anyway.

>>694555102
>acting like a threat

How does one laying on their back, with a bullet hole in them already, act like a fucking threat? please explain.. and quit saying "HE HAD HIS HAND IN HIS WAIST BAND" he was shot, he was so hopped up on adrenaline, betcha 10/10 he couldn't see shit, he blacked out..

>>694555234
Nobody is analyzing anything. it happened anything I say doesn't change the fact, that the cop was wrong, and the kid is dead. its in the courts hands to determine if it was wrongful or not, but knowing the court system, the cop gets off with some paid leave for being "Traumatized" and the family is left spending thousands of dollars to bury their very well, most likely, mentally disturbed son.
>>
>>694555384
your and complete idit
>>
>>694555384

That's a great argument for a thread where the suspect was actually innocent unjustified force was used.

Too bad this scenario is the complete opposite, I guess.
>>
Oh boy. Can't wait to see BLM throw a fucking fit over this.
>>
>>694555649

The cop wasn't wrong, that's the great part.

The suspect had every opportunity to comply with reasonable orders.

He refused, and deliberately threatened the officers over and over.

Even after they partially incapacitated him, he continued to try to convey a threat to them even as they pleaded with him to stop.

He successfully accomplished his goal of suicide through his own retarded actions, and now you're defending him because you want to live in a bubble where your choices don't mean shit and there's always a mommy and daddy waiting to bail you out.
>>
>>694555645
until he's shot so many times he is no longer reaching for his waistband, its just the simple

totally justified
>>
>>694551319
Wait, how did the cops get in your basement, survive the horrid stale stench of your unbathed never-seen-sunlight body, and avoid being impaled to death on your dragon dildos to rob you of $40?
>>
File: policedeathscreams.jpg (37KB, 638x364px) Image search: [Google]
policedeathscreams.jpg
37KB, 638x364px
>>694556087
But the poor cops should've known not only IF their shots landed but also WHERE and HOW DAMAGING their shots were! Why didn't they use their 20/20 hind sight vision powers!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html
>>
Lmao @ people here defending the ever expanding and more tyrannical police state, 'land of the free' hahaha
>>
>>694556429

I'm not defending a police state, I'm watching the OP video and seeing an asshole 19 year old get exactly what he asked for.

If you're going to stand on a soapbox, go do it in a place where a suspect should NOT have gotten shot.
>>
>>694553973
THIS.

So much THIS.
>>
>>694556027
What orders can you comply to when you're blacked out??? Please let me fucking know. because you're fucking reality seems a bit skewed to me. You also keep trying to build a strawman and move the goal post, assuming I'm saying one thing when CLEARLY I'm not. I simple have said this whole fucking thread. that the discharge from the fucking shotgun was unnecessary and an adrenaline fueled mistake, but it was just that, a fucking mistake. You can tell by the cops body cam footage, that he wasn't expecting his fellow officer to fire, as he jumped/reacted to the gun going off..

Shotgun man was in the wrong, you're the one needing to be coddled and for someone to hold your hand to simply see that outright killing someone who poses no imminent threat to you, is okay. you must be that special 2%
>>
>>694555649
you dont shoot to maim, you shoot to kill. one shots are fired its not "oh was that enough to stop him" its "stop him". after all, how can you know he isnt juiced on pcp and its just going to keep coming at you. like he did, acting crazy and refusing to back down. if this guy actually pulled a weapon we wouldnt of even heard of this because its clearly fucking justified
>>
>>694553411
Yeah, sure is a shame these guys were forced to become cops. Fucked up system MADE them go into a career where they are legally entitled to use deadly force.

You, I, and anyone with half a brain know what kind of guys get into law enforcement. Those assholes LIVE for these moments. They probably both went home and jerked it all night to the memory. Having these guys among us is a necessary evil, but let's not make herls out of monsters. I.e, please remove the cop cock from your mouth and walk away.
>>
>>694556707
lol, this dipshit kid
>>
>>694550692
>>694552037
You do realize the kid spoke English in the video... Literally yells "I hate my life" it was suicide by cops, he wanted to fucking die. He made himself out to be as much of a threat as possible, even on the ground reaching for his waistband to make it seem like he was still attempting to get a gun.

Why are you defending him? He wanted to die and guess what, he fucking died.
>>
>>694553714

>he's never seen the 30 round magazine semi-auto knife
>>
>>694556707
so what if the other cop jumped

i own a rem 870, you jump a little even when youre expecting it. its fuckin LOUD. not quite as loud as an ar-15 but its up there def louder than a pistol
>>
>>694556707

>blacked out
>still reaching for waistband over and over to deliberately convey he has a weapon

Why are you so determined to prevent a 19-year-old adult from committing suicide? He is an adult, and it's HIS choice not YOUR choice. If he doesn't want to live, YOU can't make him.

Get it?
>>
>>694556787
a) did the kid even have a weapon on him.
b) if he had his hand on the weapon, when he was shot and he fell to the ground, shouldn't of it also been a jerk reaction for his hand to clench and grab the weapon
c) when the kid rolled over, there was no weapon in his hand, nor was there anything on the ground.
d) if the weapon was in his rear waist band, and he's now on his back, how easily would it be for someone to grab their weapon like that NORMALLY without rolling over to loosen it to draw it out?

That's all I'm saying here.
>>
>>694555649
Christ, are you one of them "special" kids or something? It's almost like you are deliberately refusing to see truth.

Wait, the there's no ALMOST to it. You a member of BLM?
>>
>>694556317
That scream. Top fucking kek
>>
>>694556915
>Videos of cops crying after shooting and probably killing (as far as they know) someone
>Probably jerking off to it when they get home!

ok bud

Watch the cop in the Castile shooting and tell me he's happy about what just happened.
>>
File: 1459614082213.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1459614082213.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>694550106
The thing about this video is, the guy is already shot a couple of times, has no way of reacting quickly if they would have jumped on him after those initial shots, but still they blast him with a shotgun. Bunch of pussies if you ask me. It's hilarious, the United States has the worst trained cops ever.
>>
>>694550166
>ttp://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html

everything after the second shots were excessive.
the shotgun was excessive.
their precautions were excessive.

most of all. the lack of compliance was excessive.

Dylan Noble wanted death by cop. That video proved so.
>>
File: Police killings.jpg (75KB, 1024x479px) Image search: [Google]
Police killings.jpg
75KB, 1024x479px
>>694556915
Ya its just like niggers going around shooting people.
>>
File: sakt1.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
sakt1.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>694557210
>cops didn't use their x-ray vision
>>
>>694556707
>im a fucking emt, hes blacked out for sure

welcome to the 1986 fbi miami shootout. platt was hit 12 times, and passed out during the firefight, only to get back up and murder 2 agents after this. his partner got hit 6 times, only stopped shooting back after the 6th shot. they had no drugs in their systems.

the fbi changed to 10 mm for a while after this, in response to this shooting. when the shooting starts you dont fucking pussyfoot around, you fucking nail them dead, or you die.

>>694557210
A) youd bet your life on "he dosent/cant"? ooops you died.
B) yes, absolutely. and people have shot police dead because they not only did so, but managed to draw. see above. platt , despite having almost 8 to 11 gunshot wounds, fatal ones, manages to grab his partners revolver and keep shooting. oops you died.
C) refer to b

thats all im sa-oops, you died. betttter luck next time.
D) refer to a
>>
>>694557197
>Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death.

>Killing; an act of causing death, especially deliberately.

So the kid didn't commit suicide. he was killed. so quit calling it fucking suicide to begin with.

Also both suicide and murder is illegal and morally wrong ALL over the globe. You're fucking delusional.

>>694557172
Shotgun cop jumped, to a puny 9mm shot. 45 at best. [most likely 9] I'm talking about the shotgun cop.
>>
>>694557341
I believe both of these statistics are true nationwide, but they're taken from NYPD and NYC isn't a microcosm for the United States.
>>
>>694557437
wew formatting. should be refer to A for C) and yadda yadda.
>>
>>694550692
>>694550692
>if you don't speak english, you can be killed anytime in the USA

>Rightly so.
>>
>>694551300
>or if you are under the influence

If you are driving under the influence you deserve to be shot dead.
>>
>>694557518
>puny 9mm
Found the kid who thinks he knows everything about guns because he's watched a lot of movies.
>>
>>694557217
Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how “sensitive they are to criticism”.
>>
>>694557671
This

I've almost been killed by shithead drunks.
>>
>>694557707
Refer to
>>694557711
Since you can't rationalize
>>
File: watt.png (16KB, 156x128px) Image search: [Google]
watt.png
16KB, 156x128px
>>694557518
>if i walk towards this cop pointing a gun at me any more, i will die
>welp, one foot after the other...
>i mean, its not MY OWN CHOICE TO KEEP WALKING

>hurr he didnt cause his own death
yeah, and i didnt cause my own death when i "walked" off that bridge. the fall MURDERED me.

what else keeps murdering these poor people? man, all i did was kick the chair away and the rope around my neck KILLED me. ban rope
>>
>>694557518

>"I hate my fucking life"

Yeah, he's not trying to commit suicide by deliberately provoking officers who have guns pointed at him.

Are you fucking delusional or what?

The guy wanted to die. He got what he wanted. He has a right over his own life.

If YOU are anti-choice, go tell him it's MORALLY WRONG for him to want to end his own life.
>>
>>694557437
The whole "OOPS YOU DIED" argument is the biggest strawman among cop backers...

its simply not true, someone who is conceal carrying, is going to take a longer time, and make a larger move, then someone who is open carrying, such a cop.
>>
File: this.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>694557898
>>
>>694553973

Yes.

>I came.
>>
>>694557898
well it is, since your using services paid for by tax dollars you wont pay for, being, well, dead. police department dosent just pay for itself. its theft.
>>
>>694557898
Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can “argue” with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
>>
>>694557990
>meanwhile, the video of the cop who already had a gun drawn on the dude who went back to his truck to grab a rifle is in the thread
oops you died.
>>
File: amerifat_being_this_murkan.jpg (24KB, 412x298px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat_being_this_murkan.jpg
24KB, 412x298px
>>694554649

>being this delusional
>being this merkin
>>
>>694554794
That's a really good video. Guy who made the video earned a subscriber.
>>
>>694557518
again, so what if any of them jumped. that proves nothing other than guns are loud.

have you ever fired or been near some firing a gun without ear protection? even a single shot from a 9mm will make your ears ring for a good five mins

hell a .22 would make you jump if you werent expecting it and just because he wasnt expecting it at that exact second doesnt mean it wasnt justified.
>>
>>694558076

You want to talk about being in denial? Here's a fucking dose of reality for you.

Every single officer in the video will be cleared of any charges, because reasonable people will determine their use of force was reasonable and justifiable.

YOU will then shit you pants on social media about "THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT" and "THE JURY IS RIGGED" and "CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS PUT THEM ON PAID LEAVE".

Now, keep pretending that you're somehow the "reasonable" and "logical" person in this debate.
>>
File: serbu - Copy.webm (255KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
serbu - Copy.webm
255KB, 720x404px
>>694557990
because you can't fire a gun through clothing
>>
>>694557518
>jumped to a puny 9mm shot

people who watch movies and think that represents reality
>>
>>694558283
Honestly, you're getting butt blasted over someone on a Canadian image board about sinks. for having their opinion. [just like a judge and jury would have, and they're just human, like you or I.]

Honestly, I'm being very reasonable here. I never said the system is corrupt or any of that.

Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
>>
>>694557711
I simply pointed out how you refuse to see that idiot presenting himself as a threat, and did so in a light hearted manner.

But the point stands, you refuse to see what he did because you have a fear or hatred of cops. The cops did nothing wrong, and tyrone got what he wanted/deserved. Period.
>>
>>694558188
>More than 300,000,000 privately owned firearms in the US
>Less than 0.01% of used in any sort of criminal or illegal activity
>thinking merkins are delusional approving of a 99.99% success rate
>>
>>694557990
completely fucking irrelevant if the guys juiced/adrenaline pumped as fuck. reminder that it took 11 shots to take out platt who wasnt even high, over the span of a few minutes.

it dosent fucking matter if you can shoot him first if he tanks the first 4-5 rounds. wheres that story about the cop getting shot right in the brain and living long enough to return fire and kill his 2 attackers.

if a fucking BRAIN shot isnt a sure thing...
>>
>>694558554
>this much fedora
>>
File: Who kills Who.jpg (43KB, 599x733px) Image search: [Google]
Who kills Who.jpg
43KB, 599x733px
>>694557527
How about this from the feds
>>
>>694550106
Lmao

Yeh suicide by cop. He was looking to die
>>
>>694558578
I never denied the fact he was a threat in the beginning now did I? My main argument this whole time, was the killing blow/the double tap with the shotgun was unjustified in my opinion.

I gave reasonable and rational facts and argument to my opinion. but people keep back tracking here, saying I said things that I never did. also assuming that when I say unjustified. that I mean the initial shots on the kid. when that's simply not the case, the threat was neutralized. but since the cops where so jacked up on adrenaline they didn't go in to detain him and secure the area. and for a good 5 or more seconds, they sat there and yelled at him, instead of rushing in and cuffing him like its standard to do.
>>
>>694550692

Going to a country where you don't speak the language.

I think when a gun is pointed at you the most importent thing is reaching for the sky
>>
>>694558554

I've literally beaten the issue to a pulp.

The officers went above and beyond to deescalate.

The suspect refused, deliberately pushing the situation to a polarized outcome, AS PER HIS OWN FUCKING DESIRES.

At some point, the burden shifts from the officers to the suspect. This situation reached that point.

You're wrong, your opinion is wrong, and the outcome will prove you're in a very small minority of people who's bias leads them to an incorrect conclusion.

Now fuck off already.
>>
>>694558874
That's different from your pie chart. This is race killed by race. The other was killed by police, and police killed by race.
>>
>>694559058

For fuck sake.
>>
>>694558972
That is what a jury and an inquiry is for. they get more evidence than the general public.
>>
>>694558874
you can´t use math to explain reality to niggers, they don´t understand any of it & take it as an insult.
>>
>>694558652
Too bad there's no video of this. Dindu needed 14 rounds of .45 before he'd stop attacking https://www.policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (9KB, 163x156px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
9KB, 163x156px
>>694558874
>Mfw sweden and places like that just stopped tracking the census on shit like this because of how incredibly obvious it is unchecked immigrants is a disaster
>yfw you check the 2011 census and its a chart that raises up expontentiolly
>the next year that chapters missing in the report
>if you ask them what happened to that section they yell racist at you and arrest you
>>
>>694559168
This situation will never see a jury though, because its not custom to do so. When someone dies that's not important. there's no jury, at best an internal investigation.

And honestly, the body cam footage, is pretty solid evidence to me. not much more could be provided otherwise.
>>
>>694558972
>people keep back tracking here

no, your argument is just being destroyed on every level
>>
>>694553546
policemen are scared because they aren't trained well enough for armed combat, Half of them couldn't shoot the side of a barn from 20 yards if they tried.
>>
>>694558972
The idiot reachedmfor his waistband AGAIN, AFTER being shot, thereby STILL acting like a threat. He stopped after the shotty.

That, boys and girls, is suicide by cop.
>>
>>694559118
But when you put it all together it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that blacks are killed all over even by the police due to their own volition.
>>
>>694553714
are you fucking retarded dude....?
>>
>>694559388
You're opinion >>>/trash/
>>
This isn't alton sterling scenario and questionable.

Use of force was justified.

If you know what UOF is and what it means to discharge your firearm then you know it's to kill. Not to disable.

If you fire you're firing at the subject to stop them from causing serious bodily harm/death.

And you don't stop until they are stopped...wither that means dead or not is officer perception.

So everyone stop Monday quarater backing
>>
>>694559517
>suicide by cop

is a term that needs to be fucked off with. because suicide is killing YOURSELF. BY YOUR OWN MEANS. not having someone else do it for you. that's being killed/murdered. but I guess MURDERED by cop is too harsh for you and the media. doesn't look good on your 52" TV and morning coffee.
>>
>>694559307
>In this free-for-all, the assailant had, in fact, been struck 14 times. Any one of six of these wounds — in the heart, right lung, left lung, liver, diaphragm, and right kidney — could have produced fatal consequences…“in time,”
>b-but why didnt he just shoot him in the knees

OOPS YOU DIED. its pretty stupid. im even considered anti-cop by most of the people who know me, but im not stupid enough to think you can cherry tap a guy in the leg and thats a done deal. it takes like 5 seconds in this day and age to hit up liveleak or bestfore and find videos of people cut in half still texting their last message to their loved ones 15 minutes after the fact.
>>
File: 2632056-6437758171-UOF.j.jpg (41KB, 684x487px) Image search: [Google]
2632056-6437758171-UOF.j.jpg
41KB, 684x487px
>>694559594
This was the model we used when I was a cop. I've been out for 3 years
>>
When he says "do not reach again, please!" you can hear in his voice he doesn't want to shoot this kid and he sounds like he's about to cry. Honestly they were doing their jobs, they're not blood thirsty monsters.
>>
>>694550106
This thread is a total shit show.
>>
>>694559718
hey man i didnt kill myself when i walked in front of traffic, the driver hit me! i didnt kill myself, because it was done via an other persons means!

you are quite a special little snowflake, my boy
>>
File: 1443251521506.jpg (78KB, 960x505px) Image search: [Google]
1443251521506.jpg
78KB, 960x505px
>>694559422
Police are scared because they know that it is a fact that when they have to deal with a black person the odds are they will be confrontational and there is a high possibility that person will have a gun and try to shoot them.
>>
>>694553155
Thanks for the webm bra

Meanwhile, nobody cares about the thousands of people that were stopped by police and DIDN'T get killed today. It's all about sentiment, there's no real danger
>>
>>694559847
>they're not blood thirsty monsters.

Maybe. maybe not.. but everyone knows the type of people that become cops. you know "that special kind of person" ??
>>
File: 1409810647810.gif (325KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1409810647810.gif
325KB, 500x280px
>>694559581
kek same can be said for all of our opinions really
>>
>>694559754
>unreadable/10
>>
>>694559937
people who have a sense of justice?
>>
>>694559847
People will hate these cops regardless of whether or not their actions were justified. Why? Because cunts are stupid.
>>
>>694553588
>My uncle is a cop and he's crooked so MOST cops are crooked!
Yeah nice evidence there bro
>>
>>694559940
Was my point exactly really..
>>
Police shoot black man: UNARMED BLACK MAN gunned down in the street by police officers

Black man shoots police: EX-MILITARY, TEXAS GUNMAN acting as a LONE WOLF exchanges gunfire in standoff with law enforcement
>>
>>694553588
You don't have a family. Stop lying to yourself and others.
>>
>>694559971
wew lad. the guy threated to pull a gun, thats a deadly threat. thats the red section, for reference. the left side is whats happening, the right side is the response.
>>
>>694560033
Are you crazy? You seeing words that don't exist? oh gee.

Oh and please tell me how you know all about my personal life. kthanxbye.
>>
>>694553588
Do you know 'most' cops personally or are you just making an assumption?
>>
>>694555645
Someone laying on the ground still is a threat if he has a gun. The cop had reasonable certainty that the guy had a gun so he shot
>>
failed to comply to commands, hand behind back, walked towards officers. the shooting is justified but the last buck shot was a little edgy. looked more like he took the opportunity for suicide by cop.
>>
File: amerifatcunts.jpg (135KB, 560x457px) Image search: [Google]
amerifatcunts.jpg
135KB, 560x457px
>>694558619
>>694558619
>>More than 300,000,000 privately owned firearms in the US

>5-10 times higher rate of gun deaths per-capita than any other developed nation

"Muh gunz! Muh freedumbs! Murka!"
>>
File: IQ level.jpg (43KB, 887x508px) Image search: [Google]
IQ level.jpg
43KB, 887x508px
>>694560087
>Police shoot black man: UNARMED BLACK MAN gunned down in the street by police officers

Believe it or not they shoot more unarmed white men down in the street than they do blacks but you will never see it past local news because whites don't riot and destroy shit to make more news for higher ratings. The funny thing is niggers are too stupid to figure it out.
>>
>>694559754
We use that as correctional officers too!
>>
>>694559718

Yeah and if you jump off a bridge it's murder by water, fuck outta here.
>>
>>694557898
but surely you jest?
>he didn't kill himself, he killed himself...
>>
>>694560198
I know about 30 or so cops, personally from 4 different county's around me.. I think I've heard it all. Plus several close family members who are cops, just waiting for retirement age.

no point in posting example story's of what I've heard/been told. as you and others are just gonna go "Hurdur yeah totally true" as has already been done.
>>
>>694560263
sometimes i look at the facts and realise that most of us americans are just fat, stupid fucks with guns. Quite sad really. Then we claim we have 'the greatest country in the world' fucking kek.
>>
>>694560045
great point dipshit
>>
>>694560160
>as someone who has family who are cops
>Cops aren't afraid of shit 99.99% of the time
>even with family that are cops, MOST cops are crooked
>even with family

>Oh and please tell me how you know all about my personal life
>>
>>694558874

That chart just proves whites are slacking-off in their duties to exterminate the nigger vermin infestation.

>too many guns / too few dead niggers = lazy
>>
>>694559718
It WAS his own means you fucktard.

Suicide by cop is very real, as well as suicide by truck, suicide by car, suicide by train, etc.

Just to make my point, I watched a guy in Vegas several years ago throwing molotovs at a fuel silo on the side of the airport. He did this until the cops came. He then pulled an assault rifle, began screaming "KILL ME" at the cops, then started shooting at them and deliberately missing until they dropped him.

Yes, suicide by cop is REAL. You should get out more and see how bad the world really is.
>>
>>694560263

There someone goes again with that oh-so-convenient "gun deaths" category that deliberately includes suicides to pad the numbers.

We also have a lot more limousine deaths per-capita than any other developed nation.

Thanks for the fucking worthless information.
>>
File: 1402997084555.jpg (93KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1402997084555.jpg
93KB, 640x427px
>>694560468
Thanks for re-quoting the entirety of my post.

oh and great reaction image to go along with it. very well meme'd
>>
>>694560408
You don't know fucking any cops. You're just mad that you got a speeding ticket and now you're making up stories so that other autists like you will believe that 'most cops are crooked.'
>>
File: gun facts.png (932KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
gun facts.png
932KB, 2000x2000px
>>694560263
Sure.
>>
>>694560263
its a part of american culture, they were founded by fucking rebels you dun gof. Dumbfucks like you wont understand because your so wrapped up in your own ignorance
>>
File: shrug.jpg (15KB, 178x190px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
15KB, 178x190px
>>694560549
>mfw that limo drivers limo caught fire and he bailed on the occupants leaving it locked and these rich white teenage females burned to death in a limo

BAN LIMOS
>>
File: forgottoloopitforever.gif (4KB, 64x32px) Image search: [Google]
forgottoloopitforever.gif
4KB, 64x32px
>>694560478
Oh yay. assuming I don't get out in the real world now. WOOHOO. 4chan, you never disappoint the same old stale insults.
>>
>>694560408
30 or so cops is in no way shape or form a viable amount of people to make the assumption that most cops are fucking evil you retard.
>>
>>694560474
Agreed
>>
>>694550106
>http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html

This officer has a mammoth amount of patience, over here if you have a police pointing a gun at you and don't commence after the third warning they would starting unloading everything. They don't carry no cam and they can make whatever story they want.
>>
File: kniofe.jpg (633KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
kniofe.jpg
633KB, 1152x864px
>>694560589
Holy shit I Inb4'd even before you posted. please let this be bait. nobody can be this retarded.
>>
File: cannotunsee.jpg (14KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
cannotunsee.jpg
14KB, 300x268px
>>694560693
>30 cops
>across 4 countys.
>story's and word of mouth from 30 different people.
>30 peoples story's lineup with others in the same situation about corrupt and utter bullshit that goes on within.
>it can't be true tho.
>because its only 30 people.
>>
>>694555725
Okay, so cops can kill people AND we stop treating people as innocent until proven guilty. Good job, fuckwit. Wanna throw out the first amendment too, while you're at it?
>>
>>694560752
i don't care if you 'inb4d' you massive faggot. I'll call out a liar whether he fucking assumes what i'm going to say or not.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>694560579
>cant even make a single argument

kek. i can even help you, your wording dosent actually absolutely imply that your own family member police members are corrupt, it could imply you ment they were fearless.

but really if you cant think of anything and your just gonna personal attack you could just leave. its that simple. lose the argument, close the tab...never look back. if you can

protip: you can paste the address of any image into where it says file name when browsing for images on your computer. you dont actually need to save any image if you dont intend to keep it.
>>
>>694550106
>Why don't they just aim for limbs instead like in my hollywood action movies?! D:

Yes because all Cops don't receive Firearm training..Stupid ass
>>
>>694560868
you realise there are around 1.1 million police officers in america you fucking retard.
>>
>>694561017
they're trained to shoot at center mass
>>
File: 1418455885540.jpg (74KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1418455885540.jpg
74KB, 480x456px
>>694561001

Liar? Oh you're a wizard harry. QUICK. DO A BACK FLIP.

>>694561014
>personal attack.
Oi m80. You're the only one that's attacked anyone personally in this conversation. You're just making up words and things I "said"

So, go fuck yourself. <theres your personal attack. now go find your safe space.
>>
>>694561017
they're not trained to shoot at the arms you massive retard.
>>
three words:
civil asset forfeiture
>>
File: amerifail98.jpg (57KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
amerifail98.jpg
57KB, 480x365px
>>694560428

Sure there's a lot that answer to that description, but the real problem are the lies and skewed propaganda the media, politicians and the corporations that own them literally brainwash the entire nation with.

I hear it every day - people who earnestly believe black is white cos Fox News says so again and again.....

>People hate to think for themselves.
>>
>>694561138
Do you realize there are millions of niggers in America too? betcha you still talk shit about them, huh? fuck off, at best the only thing you're gonna prove here is everyone is a bit bias.

It's okay for others to have different opinions anon. once you leave highschool. I hope you find this out. It only matters how to response to others opinions.
>>
>>694561273
three words:
you're an retarded
>>
>>694561221
>>694561143

Because shooting them in the legs is impossible you massive retard
>>
>>694561282
yeah but that other dude was talking about fat cunts with guns in america. Not your understanding of 'the real problem'.
>>
>>694560933

The man in the video was guilty the moment he refused to comply with reasonable orders and then proceeded to threaten lethal intent.

Checkmate, autist.
>>
File: 1395857737170.jpg (107KB, 589x613px) Image search: [Google]
1395857737170.jpg
107KB, 589x613px
>>694560549
>convenient
>gun deaths

Do you even hear yourself?

>being so cucked by the jewmedia you actually believe this shit
>>
>>694561428
i'd rather shoot someone 13 times in the stomach and chest then aim for their thighs.
>>
>>694561190
subject change. and sure i did, but i actually presented an argument. you asked me where i found this information, i presented to you your...well, your own post.

but heres the kicker about personal attacks. its not really an attack if its true. we just call it the truth.

because you are. stupid.
>>
>>694561443
I hope some porch monkey lays you out in the streets, because you were walking in front of his house and looked at him. and gets away. JUSTICE!
>>
>>694561343
What does 'talking shit about niggers' have to do with you making the assumption that a majority of the 1.1 million cops in america are crooked after talking to 30 cops? You're like, a stupid cunt, man.
>>
>>694561428
So they can use their arms and reach for their guns....
You're a fucking idiot dude.
>>
>>694561521
You cannot prove nor disapprove that I do, or do not know or have or have not, family members who are cops. There for, there's not fucking basis for your argument. You're just shit posting. you fucking tard.

>>694561596
And I'm sure you talk shit about niggers, cause you met like 5 niggers in walmart one time. Fucking tard.
>>
>>694561428

If you don't need to kill someone, you don't shoot. Ever.

Shooting someone is reserved only for when lethal force is required to de-escalate a situation.

Shooting to dismember or maim is never acceptable, because it automatically implies there no lethal threat was present.

This is a very simple topic that is widely understood and accepted by both pro-gun and anti-gun crowds (you massive retard).
>>
File: ameriflabs9149.jpg (153KB, 537x585px) Image search: [Google]
ameriflabs9149.jpg
153KB, 537x585px
>>694560670
>be you
>be Burgerwhale McBasemnentdweller
>"Hurf durf imma rebel!"
>"Hurrrrrrrrrrrr muh freedumbs!"
>being part of the most controlled and brainwashed society on the planet
>regurgitate govt propaganda like you thought of any of it yourself

Please go and be retarded somewhere else son
>>
>>694560683
See >>694557711

Seems you are doing the same thing you accuse others of, Mr "Logic and Reason"

Fuck off you troll.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.