[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draw thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 92

File: 1468395243974.gif (784KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468395243974.gif
784KB, 360x360px
Draw thread
>>
Moku's Gay

I dunno man, I just... fuck. I walked in his room and saw he was fingering his ass while looking at Johnny Depp images. He burst into tears and told me that homosexuality was ruining his life but it's irreversible, which is bullshit.Hopefully when I wake up he'll find the Lord God and all of this will be over. I dunno, just. Fucking Christ.
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
>>694495267
>>694495190
interesting...
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Frick I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
Moku's dead.
And so am I.
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads,
I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him.
I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop,
went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit.
I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking
world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck.
I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much
I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore,
he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that,
he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here.
I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something.
Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
GOKU IS DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
Moku's
DEAD
E
A
D
I dunno, just
FUCK
U
C
K
>>
>>694495495
Been a weird few days
>>
>>694495708
MODZ ARE DEAD
>>
>>694495616
Kinda tempted to spam the waifu thread and start a flame war...

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
>>694495803
NO
MODZ ARE MOKU
>>
>>694495855
do it and link, i need a chuckle while i eat my chimichangas.
>>
>>694495864
kekd

Moku's dead.

>>
>You think Moku's a p cool dude but he's already holdin' onto juicy peaches
>>
File: g4543r43r43rwr.png (324KB, 1000x1150px) Image search: [Google]
g4543r43r43rwr.png
324KB, 1000x1150px
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Requesting this loli(1) as futanari, being circumcised(2) by Anon using this old razor(3).

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
>>
Moku's dead.

>>
Moku's Comatose
I dunno, just... Fuck I shook him and yelled and kicked him out of his bed but he wouldn't respond.
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to eo anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I dont even know who to go to other than here
>>
File: waht.png (114KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
waht.png
114KB, 800x700px
>how's the 8th grade?
Dude I'm over 1000 years old or something read my lore.

>Still a thing. Not to get you confused, I'll leave a signature.

~D
If I dont know any Ds what's the point on having the signature?
Well maybe I do know a D but it doesnt ring a bell.
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
>>694496609
Undress Smeg Mom
>>
>>694496609
undress for moku
>>
This is ruining my experience here.
>>
>>694497104
then leave
>>
>>694497104
MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A GIRL THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID 4CHAN WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE
>>
>>694497104
Just report and ignore
>>
>>694497213
MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A FAGGOT THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID 4CHAN WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE
>>
>>694497104
If you have 4chan x you can filter certain comments, and it's not case sensitive if you use the right command
>>
File: 1468351228203.png (1MB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468351228203.png
1MB, 900x800px
Requesting more of her, preferably without the penis that looks like it'll split her in half.
>>
>>694497465
That dick is almost as big as her waist.
>>
Cockrocket has entered space. This is the greatest achievement in all of history.
>>
I did it, I killed this stupid fucking thread.
>>
>>694497911
>thinking you can kill drawthreads
Oh sweet summer child
>>
>>694497878
Fucking sorry for the sideways image. It was right-side-up on my phone.. technical bullshit.
>>
>>694497911
I get this is bait, but drawthreads never really die. They just slow down or take a break.
>>
>>694498016
>this thread
Where dem drawfags at?
>>
>>694497422
>4chan x
interesting
but what exactly is that?
>>
>>694497391
SHIT REALLY FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>694498164
Debating whether or not I actually want to draw right now
>>
>>694498164
well, I'm working on something for patreon and being a lazy shit.
>>
File: Calloway.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Calloway.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
Uh, did I miss anything?
>>
>>694497200
>>694496656
>>694495855
Why is it always Moku. I mean I wish that guy died too, but why him? Do you like him, anon?
>>
>>694498194
It's a Google Chrome extension that allows for extensive options in multiple categories, and a custom filter that's ready to code
You can turn it on under the category labelled "filtering."
>>
Requesting someone draw Moku's eulogy
>>
>>694498471
n-no...

Moku's dead.

>>
>>694498488
hmmm, cool, cool.
>>
>>694498471
He want's Moku to stop shoving his dingle in Peach's cunt, shove it in anon's butt instead
>>
Let's get our cock upright this time my /b/rothers!
>>
If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.
>>
>>694497465
Bump
>>
>>694498602
>n-no...
D'aww, that's cute. Did he reject your skype invite?
>>
>>694495968
MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A GIRL THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID 4CHAN WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE
>>
>>694498744
If you're taking antelopes:

Draw an head request jeeping a butt through a you.

With tree in it.
>>
RIP MOKU
>>
>>694498866
n-no...

Moku's dead.

>>
File: igitt.png (68KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
68KB, 450x450px
>>
>>694499159
I got his Skype and I'm not even a drawfag
>>
>>694499186
Hey box, how r u?
>>
File: 1454051593980.png (185KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1454051593980.png
185KB, 500x615px
I almost finished my cancer, does someone want to add Moku's face?
>>
>>694499275
>>694499159
Dude, he's literally a small child
>>
>>694496609
That's me here. Last thread got shut down?

~D
>>
>>694499449
I know he's 16 but I feel like he's a giant being Swedish and all...

Moku's dead.

>>
>>694499449
I know he's a smol child
so am I
>>
>>694499653
MODS
MODS
MODS
>>
>>694499653
modss

>>694499611
So what? You want him to fuck you now?
>>
>>694499749
>>694499842
Oh, so Moku being underaged is fine but for me it's a ban offense?
>>
>>694499186
Boks
I say hi
>>
>>694499899
It is when you admit to it in thread :^)
>>
>>694499899
Moku's dead so it's different

Moku's dead.

>>
>>694499653
"smol"

For fuck's sake
>>
>>694499899
>>694499842
Isn't box like 15?
>>
File: sterling10.png (17KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sterling10.png
17KB, 1024x768px
Hey guys! What can I do for you?
>>
File: damage.png (216KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
damage.png
216KB, 800x600px
>>
>>694500264
Draw Moku's funeral
>>
>>694500264
>>694499432
Please complete it,
>>
File: sheisstilljustsmug.png (110KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
sheisstilljustsmug.png
110KB, 800x700px
>>694496742
>>694496875
>
>>694499490
you better deliver or something, im going to go 2 sleep in halfanhour
>>
>>694500339
>>694500377
Not sure I've seen him?
>>
>>694500164
Box is 15 and Sidhe is 20
Can you believe it
>>
>>694500264
Requesting Macho man Randy savage giving an elbow drop to Moku dead corpse
>>
THREAD'S DEAD.

IT'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. I CAME ON A LITTLE BIT EARLIER , I TRIED TO CONVINCE THE SPAMMER NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE KNEW THE THREAD WAS DRAWFAGGING . I WAS THERE FOR IT, AND WE WERE SHITPOSTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND SAID "MOKU'S DEAD. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE ITS DUMB AND THE SPAM FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A FAGGOT THINKS THAT SPAMMING IS FUNNY FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. DRAWFAGS DONT WANT TO DRAW. NO SHITY ART. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I POST, IT, BEFORE THAT IT JUST DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THE DRAW THREAD ANYMORE, DRAWFAGS WHERE GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING THE SPAMMER WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT HE WAS KILLING THE THREAD AND CORRECTSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID " FUCK YEA I RUINED THIS SHITTY THREAD" BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK
>>
>>694500496
Put ur clothes back on, you heathen!
>>
File: 1449829908379.gif (862KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449829908379.gif
862KB, 500x500px
>>694500602
>>694500164
How'd they figure? Investigation, direct admission?
>>
File: Ihji_R-4_bigger.png (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ihji_R-4_bigger.png
174KB, 600x600px
uhhh what's going on?
>>
File: 1462678136034.png (29KB, 774x685px) Image search: [Google]
1462678136034.png
29KB, 774x685px
>>694500503
Here's moku covered in puppet cum
>>
>>694500790
>>694500650
>>694495445
>>694500339
>>694500377
>>694500623
Moku happened
>>
>>694500087
>>694499611
You're fucking lame. Go do something with your life and maybe you'll have a better chance to fulfill your disgusting pedo fetish.
>>
>>694500790
MOKU'S DEAD.

>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-07-13-22-04-24.png (340KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-07-13-22-04-24.png
340KB, 720x1200px
Fag
>>
>>694500496
Comin' right up lol
Let's just call me Damien then. Yeah?

And where can I find you but 4chan.

~D
>>
>>694500980
>Calling somebody a fag
>while posting phone screenshots
>>
>>694500908
I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>694500975
Oh baby
>>
Love you
>>
>>694501141
Why the fuck does that even matter?
>>
File: igitt.png (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
29KB, 450x450px
>>694499339
i'm very ok
i hung out with a friend all day and it was a blast
how r u
>>694500024
hello hi
>>
>>694501264
It's like when people talk about dark matter, it's like "Hey, how the fuk you know m8?"

>>694501282
Shitposting, waiting to see if anyone else comes.
>>
File: 47.png (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
47.png
79KB, 800x800px
one request or I let the shitposting continue?
>>
File: ticks85.png (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ticks85.png
114KB, 600x600px
hey thread, how are ya'll doing tonight?
i'll take some requests
>>
>>694501282
Requesting Box and anon going on a road trip.
>>
>>694501282
pls come back in 3 years when ur old enough.
>>
File: Sight.png (193KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sight.png
193KB, 640x480px
Drew this today, any thoughts?
>>
>>694500496
Needs bigger hooters.
>>
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Moku so much, I had all the merchandise and drawings.
>I pray to Moku every night before bed, thanking him for the life i've been given
>"Moku is love" I say, "Moku is life"
>My dad hears me and he calls me a shitposter
>I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Moku
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to bed
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Moku
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to my ears, "Any requests?"
>He grabs me with his powerful drawfag hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I spread my ass cheeks for Moku
>I'm ready
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts like hell but i do it for Moku
>I cen feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Moku
>He somehow draws a mighty request as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Moku looks him straight in the eye and says, "Request delivered"
>Moku leaves through the window
>Moku is love, Moku is life
>>
File: 3393837-hYu1NwCg9OAI3pWh.jpg (45KB, 512x387px) Image search: [Google]
3393837-hYu1NwCg9OAI3pWh.jpg
45KB, 512x387px
>>694501530
Draw her
A charactor I made named fiona.
>>
>>694501634
Cool
>>
>>694500496
>>694501654
those aint hooters, thems pecs
>>
>>694501634
>>694501735
Damn son
>>
>>694501508
by me you can die.
and i still don't giving a shit.
>>
File: 160605_14.jpg (107KB, 978x890px) Image search: [Google]
160605_14.jpg
107KB, 978x890px
>>694501634
Nothing in particular. Who is that, lemonz?

What are they looking at?
>>
>>694501508
BUTT
HOLE
NOW
>>
>>694501634
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y
>>
>>694501863
The sky.
>>
File: chussss.png (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chussss.png
55KB, 1920x1080px
>>694500496
New kind of drawing this time.
How about a game of chess, Smug?
~D
>>
>>694501141
Fag
>>
>>694501829
yes? ouo
>>
>>694501726
faggot.
>>
>>694501962
>scratchy lines
>triangle head
>cat eyes
>>
>>694502082
that's some gud shit
>>
File: dsc0943.jpg (131KB, 796x996px) Image search: [Google]
dsc0943.jpg
131KB, 796x996px
can your draw me por favor?
>>
>>694502265
ty anon
>>694501962
Stop trying anime
>>
>>694502276
no
>>
File: Sketch133191420.png (244KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch133191420.png
244KB, 960x1280px
Aaayyyyyoooooo, hows the the day or night going?
>>
>>694502276
You look like Vinny.
>>
>>694502199
Pretty illuminati, isn't it?
~D
>>
>>694502375
Good!
How're you doing?
>>
File: igitt.png (59KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
59KB, 450x450px
>>694501445
understandable
>>694501587
layz
>>694501595
sure i just gotta ask my dad first
>>
>>694502420
wtf is vinny
>>
File: 3481743-f7Fs10gVHcdWBrl6.jpg (61KB, 512x387px) Image search: [Google]
3481743-f7Fs10gVHcdWBrl6.jpg
61KB, 512x387px
Fiona, my friends charactor Rarthorn, and some asshat.
>>
>>694502375
show butthole
>>
File: stretchpanic-4.jpg (116KB, 645x449px) Image search: [Google]
stretchpanic-4.jpg
116KB, 645x449px
Requesting a drawing of a vanity demon from Stretch panic
>>
>>694502437
It's shit
>>
File: vinesauce-vinny-image.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
vinesauce-vinny-image.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>694502539
Vinny.
>>
File: ggg.png (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
130KB, 800x800px
>>694501853
:)

>>694501879
BLACKHOOOOOOOOLE
>>
>>694502276
"por favor"

hmmm...
latino.
>>
>>694502523
Box do you got a job? What kind of car you drive?
>>
File: Le brayan face.jpg (53KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Le brayan face.jpg
53KB, 1000x750px
>>694498943
Don't reply to me or my requests ever again.
>>
>>694502679
holy fuck
he look like me
>>
File: 3467506-uc65uCpEWEJAb4II.jpg (25KB, 512x308px) Image search: [Google]
3467506-uc65uCpEWEJAb4II.jpg
25KB, 512x308px
>>694502557
>>
>>694502523
thank for trip
>>
File: inalolibodyfaggots.png (101KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
inalolibodyfaggots.png
101KB, 800x700px
>>694500674
sure. master.
>>694501073
prov0.tumblr.com
>>694501962
I'm going to sleep. Also stop signing your posts.
And listen to >>694502199
>>694502332

gnight.
>>
>>694502863
he is you.
>>
File: Sketch85171454.png (241KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch85171454.png
241KB, 960x1280px
>>694502437
Today was great while going for groceries and running some errands ~~

>>694502565
Heres a butt hole worth looking into bby ;)
>>
>>694502523
Honest to fuck I though that was someone spreading their vag.
>>
File: IMG-20151225-WA0026.jpg (215KB, 873x1667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151225-WA0026.jpg
215KB, 873x1667px
>>694503054
>>
File: igitt.png (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
16KB, 450x450px
>>694502803
yeah, i have two technically
i work at an animal shelter on wednesdays and sundays, and a vintage clothing store on tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays.
i drive a chevy sonic in a bright annoying color
>>694503009
yeh ofc
>>694503137
oh!! i just noticed that lmao
ty
>>
File: deet 182.jpg (27KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
deet 182.jpg
27KB, 800x800px
made sum shit game in under 30 mins
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ue4gnb0cnhp43p/Testing_Thing-1.0-all.zip?dl=0
also requests
>>
>>694503594
Requesting Arnold Schwarzenegger beating hey Arnold and teaching him who's best Arnold
>>
File: Voobo.png (1MB, 1037x692px) Image search: [Google]
Voobo.png
1MB, 1037x692px
>>694503372
Met him at PAX this year.
Great fuckin' guy
>>
>>694503590
That's similar to what I do. I clean up after kittens then play with them so they get used to people. We get new batches once the cats are adopted tho.
>>
File: 1468443309301.jpg (60KB, 560x383px) Image search: [Google]
1468443309301.jpg
60KB, 560x383px
>>694503827
somebody please fucking do this.
>>
>>694503590
Oohh you're a hardworking girl!! Am proud of you bby
>>
>>694503590
Hiya, was wondering what resolution you think is best on Sai?
>>
>>694503134
Kek, you know what I meant.
>>
File: Sketch133192959.png (163KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch133192959.png
163KB, 960x1280px
>>694503594
Hey deet my spiders are still single you know :3
>>
File: 3477265-Toxf56Ozq8-9l3pY.jpg (34KB, 512x387px) Image search: [Google]
3477265-Toxf56Ozq8-9l3pY.jpg
34KB, 512x387px
>>
>>694503983
holy shit

i am his mexican brother
>>
File: ticks126.png (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ticks126.png
62KB, 600x600px
>>694501735
your art is fantastic, i almost feel like im ruining your character oml, i hope you like it

i'll take some more requests
>>
File: booo.png (184KB, 436x658px) Image search: [Google]
booo.png
184KB, 436x658px
here to up the autism level and take requests
>>
>>694504955
Lol, besides the afro, you did great m9
u-u im flattered.
>>
>>694504856
Look him up on YouTube - vinesauce
Been watching him since 2013, always a great time
>>
>>694505095

Her.

>>694504748
>>694502557
>>694501735
>>694501634
>>
File: 13072016082244.jpg (226KB, 2311x800px) Image search: [Google]
13072016082244.jpg
226KB, 2311x800px
>>694505095
Requesting a office fox lady dressing and posing like pic related
>>
File: IMG_20160617_165630.jpg (3MB, 3088x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_165630.jpg
3MB, 3088x4160px
Did pic related at work
>>
>>694505339
is that middle pic from Ehs?
>>
>>694503590
What does 3' 8'' look like?
>>
File: igitt.png (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
36KB, 450x450px
>>694504011
i was assigned to the dogs because nobody else wanted to work with them, it's fun but i get knocked down a lot
>>694504329
!!!! thank!!!
>>694504445
there's no "best", I work on smaller canvases because it's less stressful for me, but 1000x1000 is a safe resolution for actual works
>>
>>694503983
Who?
>>
>>694505570
Damn right boy, it's my jam. Really love slypon work
>>
File: deet 183.jpg (70KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
deet 183.jpg
70KB, 800x800px
>>694503827
tride
>>694504745
and i quite like staying single thank you
>>
File: lemonz.png (192KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
192KB, 1000x800px
>>694504955
not him, but everyone loves a little bit of fan art buddy, regardless of quality~

You got a character of some sort, champ?
>>
>>694505663
For me getting knocked down by dogs what be fun, because they're showing so much enthusiasm. But it may turn annoying if it happens too frequently.
>>
>>694505687
Same, I need more Dink in my life
>>
>>694505687
too bad he puts out 1 page every 2 months
and no fox lady sex
>>
>>694505799
Nahhh man, I lub it
>>
>>694505717
He thought that little shit who's the real boss of the televisions. This was really awesome and thanks for taking my request
>>
File: ezpz.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.png
224KB, 500x500px
>>694505799
hey bro, wanna hoover some shneef?
>>
File: ssj2goku.jpg (4MB, 3088x4160px) Image search: [Google]
ssj2goku.jpg
4MB, 3088x4160px
Here's another one
>>
File: igitt.png (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
35KB, 450x450px
>>694505635
in what sense? the height of a person?
>>694505831
i'm not very big, so it happens a lot when u gotta wrangle big pups
>>
>>694505906
Well he's probably to busy doing his commission on my little pony, so it takes a lot of energy from him to work on his
comic
>>694505867
Dink is to bro tier to not want more of. Hopefully, slypon could update more to push the story along
>>
>>694506279
Yes. I'm working on a reference, and while not everything's finished up I have a height comparison thing at the side. So I was curious.
>>
>>694506279
wow, do you even lift?
>>
File: 1458291006461.png (97KB, 357x377px) Image search: [Google]
1458291006461.png
97KB, 357x377px
>>694506600
>dropped the thing
>>
>>694506185

Are you taking requests? Can you draw Appule from Dragon Ball Z murdering Beerus?
>>
>>694506279
Teach me your ways
>>
File: Project_X_Zone_Chun-Li.png (378KB, 766x979px) Image search: [Google]
Project_X_Zone_Chun-Li.png
378KB, 766x979px
Chun Li taking a dump in a nasty bathroom right before a fight.
>>
>>694506723
Kek, and no not right now but I got more more pics I did
>>
File: sterling_ooyea.png (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sterling_ooyea.png
49KB, 1024x768px
>>694500623
If this guy's really dead, I will feel like an immense ass.
>>
File: lemonz.png (173KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
173KB, 1000x800px
>>694505946
thatta boy
>>694506125
depends on the quality, you drug beaver~
>>
>>694505095
Some kinda punk rock elf chick?
>>
File: 20160713_224841-1.jpg (240KB, 1371x1422px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_224841-1.jpg
240KB, 1371x1422px
My friend says I suck at drawing Gon Freecss
Do I?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk&index=151
>>
>>694507468
anime/10
>>
File: igitt.png (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
35KB, 450x450px
>>694506600
3'8 is really small, about the size of a toddler
here's something 4 u based off of my guesstimate
>>694506670
n-no
>>694506808
step 1: say you're going to study
step 2: draw the same thing, eat chips, and cry
step 3: profit
>>
>>694507468
Considoring that's a ripped off style it doesnt matter.

You can draw Gon with what seems to be a reference, so, gj?
>>
File: Sketch133195139.png (190KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch133195139.png
190KB, 960x1280px
>>694505717
I understand, beetle bugger ~
>>
>>694507266
Kek , you did it the absolute madman. I love how based you are drawfriend, keep on delivering the memes.
>>
>>694507748
I want a small box to carry with me everywhere
>>
>>694507468
draw your hand, and we will see
>>
File: doodx.png (31KB, 207x302px) Image search: [Google]
doodx.png
31KB, 207x302px
have a doodle
>>
>>694507748
Well okay, just making sure it suited the character size I was trying to do. Thanks for the cute guesstimate doodle by the by
>>
File: ezpz.png (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.png
220KB, 500x500px
>>694507330
i thought you liked to party bruh
>>
>>694508196
give me some!
>>
File: deet 184.gif (9KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
deet 184.gif
9KB, 550x400px
>>694507814
running
>>694508096
cool dood
>>
File: fud.png (5KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fud.png
5KB, 600x600px
requests
>>
>>694508720
give a blanket to >>694508096
>>
>>694508720
Draw moku's funeral
>>
File: lemonz.png (232KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
232KB, 1000x800px
>>694507468
sugoi as fuck, nigga
Keep eating glitter and you'll be a pro some day. Believe in the me that believes in you.
>>694508196
Yeah I love getting fucked up but not on the stuff that will kill me, I don't shove it up my shnozz without knowing whats in it, baka
>>
>>694508720
>>694499432
>>
File: fud.png (5KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fud.png
5KB, 600x600px
>>694508777
Pass. Move them to a warmer part of the world.
>>694509104
Pass. I don't draw poopy memes.
>>
>>694507750
Considering your grammar sucks he shouldn't take your opinion
>>
>>694495190
yooooo who are you and why are you drawing me?
>>
>>694509125
Sugoi?
Is that moonspeak?
>>
File: shity.png (231KB, 504x666px) Image search: [Google]
shity.png
231KB, 504x666px
>>694505239
>>
File: igitt.png (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
55KB, 450x450px
>>694507982
probably the worst pet
>>694508111
yeah yeah ofc!
>>
File: fu.png (3MB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fu.png
3MB, 1536x1024px
>>694500339
>>
>>694505339
which pose the right or left one?
>>
File: ticks117.png (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ticks117.png
47KB, 600x600px
>>694505799
i kinda just use this guy as an avatar, but eh, nothing special
>>
>>694509235
Totally showed me.
>>
>>694506684
>>694506600

Hey psst
http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html
>>
File: Tabby.png (42KB, 326x533px) Image search: [Google]
Tabby.png
42KB, 326x533px
I don't know why my res is small
But meet Tabby!
She is a racoon with HAIR
>>
>>694509438
>>694505799
and im on the right, i aint spookman
>>
>>694509313
Simply amazing.
>>
>>694509421
I like the fact that he's drenched in semen.
>>
Anyone in LA wanna meet up for some chill and pokemon go?
>>
>>694509313
You are my hero
>>
File: 1447724701958.png (130KB, 417x654px) Image search: [Google]
1447724701958.png
130KB, 417x654px
Requesting a lucario in a slave dancer's outfit
Can post outfit refs if needed
>>
>>694509437
The one on the right... just use the two foxes in case of reference to draw a fox
>>
>>694509555
Oh hey thanks man 'u'

>>694509398
I never realized I needed a tiny human until now
>>
File: IMG_20160705_004014-1.jpg (133KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_004014-1.jpg
133KB, 480x480px
Request?

>>694509263
I'm murph the mighty also known as Murkywater also known as murph also known as that guy who draws mustache guys and I'm drawing me/fish
>>
File: scary.png (199KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
scary.png
199KB, 1200x800px
hello, thread.
scary pupper here.
>>694507814
hi, spider queen.
>>694509564
is a he or a she?
>>694509438
hello, gentleman.
>>
File: ezpz.png (228KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.png
228KB, 500x500px
>>694509125

i-its a drawing m8
>>
>>694509421
There was a website that let you do quick edits like this for all sorts of things, but I forgot the name.
>>
I want to lick a cute girl's butthole
>>
File: sterling13.png (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sterling13.png
194KB, 1024x768px
What else do you guys have for me?
>>
>>694500650
/thread
>>
File: igitt.png (37KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
37KB, 450x450px
>>694509992
it's a cute concept
>>
>>694510293
I just used SAI
>>
>>694509398
I think you mean best pet
Would feed shakes and stuff all day
>>
File: Sketch133201117.png (265KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch133201117.png
265KB, 960x1280px
>>694508617
She's after you boi

>>694510090
Ello doggo, can you do an awoo?
>>
>>694510407
Requesting rapper Drake and Nathan Drake doing a Jojo pose
>>
why did moku leave (assuming he's not literal kill)
>>
>>694509992
You mean a baby?
>>
>>694510467
Let's say there was a "Honey I Shrunk the Parents" scenario, where me and a spouse I'll likely never have are shrunken. Could me and mini-spouse be happy?
>>
>>694510613
he was underage
>>
>>694510613
Because people don't know how to stop a shit meme.
>>
>>
>>694510407
A librarian getting shushed after she accidentally farts.
>>
>>694510404
But it's all poopy down there. ._____.
>>
>>694510645
I'll gladly raise a child someday, but that's not today friend. No money and no honey.
>>
>>694510914
kek
>>
>>694511040
WIPE.
>>
File: inthewild.png (17KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
inthewild.png
17KB, 320x288px
Are these places really that boring without me?
>>
>>694510914
if only they would orbital mod bombardment these entire threads for that rule, permanently.
>>
>>694511842
but until then I'll lurk if bored enough
>>
File: sure thing.png (248KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
sure thing.png
248KB, 1200x800px
hey, anyone knows anything about that anon who was drawing me?
>>694510607
sure thing, ma'am.
>>
File: 1452407105876.gif (724KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452407105876.gif
724KB, 500x375px
>>694510858
do you know where you are?
>>
>>694505663
Would you say 550x400 is to small?
>>
>>694511824
I MISSED YOU
>>
File: punl.png (296KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
punl.png
296KB, 666x666px
>>694507467
>>
>>694512241
no you din't you fuckin' liar
>>
File: lemonz.png (198KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
198KB, 1000x800px
>>694509291
da
>>694509438
safe wee man
>>694510209
no... its a way of life, you cuck badger
>>
>>694511824
show butthole
>>
>>694512064
Oh hey man. I'm right here, talking about babies and micro people.
>>
File: igitt.png (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
igitt.png
38KB, 450x450px
>>694510535
!!!! what a time
>>694510751
depends on the people involved
but i'm sure with patience and no desire to want children, it would b fine.
>>694512202
no that's about as big as my canvas, it's fine
but if you're going to do actual pieces/studies, use a bigger canvas
>>
File: whatver joe.jpg (226KB, 1152x687px) Image search: [Google]
whatver joe.jpg
226KB, 1152x687px
(I'm a Man)
3x more likely to be thrown jail
(I'm a Man)
Everyone thinks it's okay to punch me in the face
(I'm a Man)
Deny my disadvantages
(I'm a Man)
65% longer in prison
(I'm a Man)
Only care about Women's issues
(I'm a Man)
Deny female privilege
(I'm a Man)
Everyone tells me to be a man
(I'm a Man)
Court biased against
(I'm a Man)
Guilty until proven innocent
(I'm a Man)
Listen and believe
(I'm a Man)
Still expected to pay for dates
(I'm a Man)
"Women and children first"
(I'm a Man)
I've never said ANYTHING sexist
(I'm a Man)
But yet i'm still treated like a sexist
>>
>>694512507
Thanks for the help. :)
>>
File: deet 185.gif (142KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
deet 185.gif
142KB, 550x400px
>>694510607
o shid
>>
>>694512721
Didn't you get banned?
>>
>>694512507
show butthole
>>
>>694512470
just asking, i was not active in the last minutes of the last thread, you finished the draw?
(if not, no pression tho)
>>
>>694512507
Why can't micro people have babbies? It's easier to feed a mouse than it is to feed a child, and a bigger world while less practical means more time teaching skills. (Wall climbing, improv tools, ect.)
>>
File: ezpz.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.png
224KB, 500x500px
>>694512406
i just wanted to do some blow...
>>
>>694512790
You make animations doot, because you're good?
>>
>>694512937
I have everything in place but fur and something to jack the dog peen.
>>
File: 1467788472854.png (155KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1467788472854.png
155KB, 500x647px
>>694512721
All hail the king of draw threads
>>
>>694513096
>insulting sorry for being retard
>>
>>694513145
no it's because I have flash and I get bored
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIthkDh_1kA&index=143
>>
File: ezpz.png (215KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.png
215KB, 500x500px
>>694513096
>>694513352
holy shit i spelt dose instead of does please kill me right now
>>
File: Chrishop Dishup Unmasked.png (2MB, 1438x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Chrishop Dishup Unmasked.png
2MB, 1438x1079px
Men's Rights Activist on a fucking Mission

Drawthread's Most Hated MRA

>>694512241
I missed you too!

>>694512866
>>694510914
>>
File: hmm.png (173KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
173KB, 1200x800px
>>694513154
oh, okay, good luck then, buddy
>>
Did this recently
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.