[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General hard drug thread >heroin junkies unite Post your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (30KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 350x263px
General hard drug thread

>heroin junkies unite

Post your clean time if you're sober

Post what you're using if you're flying high tonight

Bitch about your problems
>>
Just railed some ecp.
It's very rocky and off gray. When ground, it's brown.
Odd.
>>
>>692610827
Where the Fuck do I find the hard shit? I mean coke and anything below is easy. But something like heroin I've no idea.
>>
>>692611142
niggers
>>
>>692611142
If you live in a large city, go to the "seedy" part of town, ask homeless people which block to cop on. Homeless people lead the way.
>>
File: her.jpg (164KB, 720x443px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
164KB, 720x443px
fucking retarded junkie, why can't you do fun non addictive psychodelics, like shrooms or acid. Why even start with something addictive and probably life destroying as heroin? ever thought of getting sober?
>>
Two years since I left rehab. Stayed clean for a while, using again now though. Haven't got a full time habit, but I'm using every weekend. Waiting to score now, when I should be painting...
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 973x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 973x632px
>>692611630
First of all, I'm almost 4 years sober.

Secondly, see attached.
>>
>>692611739
Feelsbadman. Sorry to hear you relapsed. If you don't stop now, your use will become more frequent, and eventually you'll be waking up with a loaded rig every morning. Get out while you still can.
>>
heroin sounds fucked. glad i never tried it. was smoking weed sniffing coke and ket and eating md every chance i got for almost 5 years. loved eating acid and shrooms when they came around. turned 25 a couple of months back and decided enough was enough. havent had any gear since. hope you find something better than getting fucked up to live for /b/ro
>>
>>692611745
>claims sobriety
>posting in a hard drug general on /b/
you don't have to lie to me, I'm neither a cop or your dealer
>>
>>692610827
People who use drugs are fucking pussies who can't handle simple situations and should kill themselves
>>
>>692612676
Yeah? What exactly did you find in your life that's worth being sober for?
>>
File: bait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>692612752
calling it
>>
>>692612727
I'm not quite sober, I do drink from time to time. Did some shrooms in a cabin last year. Took a hit of weed. Not quite my sober date, but I was stone cold sober until about a year ago. No need to lie. Sometimes I fantasize about a shot of dope. I'm only human. I just choose not to act on my impulses.
>>
>>692611868
I don't know what to say. Maybe you're right, but I'm still going to try to score soon, because I haven't got a habit again yet.
>>
File: GET THE CROSS.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
GET THE CROSS.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>692613057
>I'm sober
>but I'm not
lol you're a mess. I guess you can call yourself a human, but just a shitty excuse for one. There's only one place for you in society
>>
7 years no Heroin. I've been able to occasionally take some opiates and what not in the last 3 years. The biggest bitch is I had to self exile to quit. But, it's better than dead.
>>
>>692612727
I am not that dude but ive never touched a drug in my life, just came here to make fun of the cucks that think that drugs make them cool or think they need drugs to handle reality.
>>
>>692613057
That's how I started again.
>>
Is there any way to do heroin that doesn't involve needles or snorting? Like does it even work at all if ingested? Do people shoot up because it makes it work nearly immediately? Because with pills the 20-40 minute wait is like 20% of the fun for me. Or does it just not absorb in the stomach readily enough?
>>
>>692612901
Was really meant to start a discussion that would get these faggots to clean up their act not really to incite a hostile reaction but sure call it what you will
>>
>>692613075
Once you've already called the dealer, I know how it goes. See the flow chart I posted above. I'm been through 7 rehabs and battled addiction for 5 years. You know that it will get more frequent. You know deep down it will eventually take you down. Maybe weeks. Maybe months.
>>
Heroin addiction is on the rise in murrica
>>
>>692613270
so am I. Heroin is poison that's utterly destroyed the town I used to live in. Dealers should be hung or shot and addicts should be forced into mandatory rehab and excluded from society until they're clean
>>
>>692612676
You don't know what you're missing. Try it.
>>
>>692613358
You could just not do heroin... or any drugs
>>
Coming up on two years off heroin if you don't count the time I found a 0.1 on the sidewalk, tossed it in a bush, and went back a week later after obssessing over it and found it still there so I smoked it(rather than slamming it).
>>
>>692613294
Yeah I was really cautious at first. I drank more than I should have for the first couple months, more for novelty. Now I'm not really interested in drinking anymore. But I'm well aware I'm playing with fire.
>>
>>692613358
All my friends started by smoking it.
Easy to control how much you took.
Shit was cash.
>>
>>692612899
not sure actually. addiction is a really complicated thing and i doubt i felt any type of addiction close to what junkies feel. i just realised that i actually had really low self esteem and that was the cause of my partying and drug taking. once i realised this was the source of my problems i dropped contact with a lot of my "friends" and decided to focus on living healthier and not turning to getting super fucked up anytime something bad happened. also just got bored of the whole party scene and the people in it. sounds gay i know and i suppose i dont really have a "reason" to be sober. i just know im better for it. dont feel like im losing my mind every other day which is nice
>>
>>692613378
Is it really that bad? Or is it the cost that makes it bad? Because I make a shitload of money. Like top 3% in the US. Is that enough to fund a habit without any of the usual negative social side effects?
>>
>>692613358
Does it work if injested? Yes, but probably 1/100 of the effect as shooting. Plugging is your next option. Combine it with a tiny amount of water and shoot it up the poop shoot. Or smoke on foil, depending what kind you have.
>>
File: Vlad goes hard.gif (852KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad goes hard.gif
852KB, 320x240px
>>692613486
People like you belong in a large, hastily dug ditch along with all your heroin taking friends
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
I'm 5 months sober, I still have the scars from where I shot up as a reminder of it. Hopefully they fade because I don't like being reminded everyday what I was addicted to. I get cravings sometimes and it's really hard to just shut that down and not think about it. Heroin gets you higher that anything else, once you try it you will never be that happy again it's impossible. That's what sucks about it. I tried it on three separate occasions and thought "yeah it's fine I don't feel addicted at all and it makes me really happy" so I started doing it once a week, then it became daily, then twice a day. After that I institutionalised myself in a mental hospital claiming I wanted to kill myself. I was trying to quit and putting myself in was the biggest favour I've done for myself.
>>
Friendly reminder that using addiction as an excuse to continue doing something detrimental to your health is just stating
> "I have no willpower or general interest in staying alive but I am too afraid to kill myself in a faster way"
>>
>>692613580

Smoking sounds worse than needles to be honest. But I also think tobacco and weed are disgusting habits. Taking a pill just doesn't give me that same emotional reaction.
>>
>>692613704
1st off lets be friends......with that said, only your sex life will suffer with unlimited funds.
>>
>>692613704
I make $150k/year, which I'm sure is less than you, but no habit is sustainable. When you have more; you do more. Your habit skyrockets. You will always be able to spend all of your money. I've considered it. I could spend $200 a day on heroin and still get all my bills paid and live comfortably. But is it worth it? Is it worth becoming an empty shell of a human; with only one thing to live for? Is it worth destroying your family over? It isn't about the money. that's just a fantasy we convince ourselves of.
>>
>>692613920
Like I said
You could just not do it, if you have no plans to quit you might as well kill yourself now
>>
>>692612899
well, for one I don't wake up and need to fix like a filthy degenerate slave. Another pro is my body hasn't started to rot like a disgusting deviant. Oh and I'm not looked at like a loser that can't go through life without some hastily smuggled south american heroin smugged through a peasant's ass hole
>>
Clean three months, thanks to buddhism and meditation... And being a stubborn mthafka

Good to be free, but takes time for the brain and nervous system to get back to normal functioning, only just started being able to sleep and even then it's sketchy.

But I figure that's the price one pays
>>
>>692610827
I stopped 3 years ago.
I'm totally cured.
I can even use prescription opiates as directed.
>>
>>692613851
I too had those thoughts. At 15 months sober, I opened the NYSE with the CEO of a $10B company. I was on national television. It was at that point I realized, no bag of dope got me there. I got me there. I worked harder in those 15 months than I've ever worked in my life. Stay sober. Life gets better slowly, day by day. Be easy on yourself.
>>
>>692614123
>I'm cured
>I still take opiates
something doesn't make sense
>>
>>692613238
Dude. It's not like he's the dope fiend he used to be. I get drunk 2 or maybe 3 times a month and drink 1 or max 2 beers daily. Have done weed 2 or 3 times in the last 12 months and coke twice. The only difference between me and him are coke vs shrooms and don't see my life as a mess because it simply isn't.
>>
>>692614115
Yeah. The penalty is harsh. Stick with it, it's worth it.

Transcendental meditation, by any chance?
>>
>>692614259
Think he meant to say because of his prior addiction he cannot take prescription opiates as directed
>>
This thread makes me feel good about my life and my habits
>>
6 months clean...before that 3 years. had a 5hundred a week habit....and that was off chicago raw. last time i fell off for 3 months spent 12 grand
>>
>>692614312
I just ignored him lol. I agree that using anything is playing with fire. My drinking is down to probably 6 drinks per month. Shrooms was a one off. A friend brought them, everyone else took them, I joined it.
>>
>>692614312
>ids not like he's a dope fiend but he still does drugs, and is probably lying on the internet about not still doing any kind of opiates because of his fragile ego : DDDDDDD
nah. He's a degenerate and so are you. Thankfully crosses aren't expensive to make nor are they hard to assemble.
>>
>>692614396
probably not
>>
>>692614449
Congrats on 6 months! I made it 2.5 years, I had a brief relapse (used for 2 days, I was strong, but a girl brought me down) and now I'm almost 18 months clean again. Stick with it!
>>
I'm stuck on opiates for life.
Bad back, knees, right hand is fucked up.
I just want to be able to take the pills I get and be pain free instead of chasing a high.
I don't smoke weed and can barely do any physical activity to do much.
Well at least I get to be high everyday right
>>
>>692613369
well your initial comment was toxic as fuck and youve obviously never had to be through the shit that can cause drugs to be part of your life. this thread was started by people that know drug addiction is fucking horrible and you come in here bringing nothing but your ignorance and negativity. its people like you that make drugs illegal and stop research into their effects and the causes of addiction which in turn perpetuate the problem of drug addiction. kill yourself faggot and make this world a better place.
>>
>>692614022
$150k/year isn't too far off. But for real though, just how much is $200 worth of heroin? Like I have zero concept of the cost. I've got a bunch of friends who are former users and I've never asked them because a lot of them went through hell getting off. But I just assumed a big part of that was because they were dead ass broke so they did some really sketchy things for money that landed them in legal trouble. I work an office job (obviously) so staying not-high for 6-8 hours a day seems more than doable.
>>
>>692613699
Checked, and respectable answer, brah.

I was a soberfag until 34. Since then I've dabbled in drugs on rare occasions. Drugs are way more awesome when they're a special treat.

Fuckups who use them all the time can't appreciate it the same way. Now you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
https://youtu.be/7KCAGzNv_QI
Didn't the 80s teach you about this

>>692614546
Just looked like he meant can't not can
>>
>>692614605
I know plenty of people that think they have been through the shit that makes them think they need to do drugs just saying that anybody who thinks drugs have to be a part of their life are weak degenerates that need to kill themselves
>>
>>692614600
I got 99 problems and bitches are like 63 of them....Thats why i relapsed too. I forced my self into precipitated withdraws
>>
>>692614330
Yeah it's harsh but I've made peace with it. Only annoying thing is that coming off opiates caused my crohns to flare up which wasn't the most pleasant reintroduction to sobriety.

Not really transcendental meditation, but more traditional buddhist techniques of vipassana (insight) and samatha (calm-abiding).

They serve the purpose of calming the mind and developing insight into the nature of suffering and its causes and the nature of happiness or freedom and its causes.

Good shit mang
>>
>>692611142
If your near northeast Ohio i know some people who can get you to a dealer Herion Crack Meth you name it
>>
>>692611142
You can find it in the eternal void when you kill yourself
>>
>>692614605
>you've never handled life's trails and tribulations with drugs
>how dare you insult my heroin you're toxic
>u're ignorant
lol niggers like you are why no one cares when dope fiends die. Someone could go kill 3 of them with a baseball bat and it wouldn't even make news. It's a shame too, most of the women usually just get strangled after a rough $20 fuck
>>
I smoked some of it but felt like nothing

what are you supposed to feel anyway?
>>
>>692614613
I never caught any legal trouble. I was on a $400/day habit at one point, and could have easily doubled that if I had it.

$200 worth of heroin can be a lot of things. I live in tar land, so I could get about 3.5 grams of tar. That would break down into 10ish shots. I could have done 10 shots in an hour if challenged.

Not being high for 8 hours a day is harder than it sounds. People also notice the dark circles. You're not going to work 8 hours sick, so you'll use in the mornings. And then eventually run to your car on lunch. And then eventually nod out at your desk, lose your job, etc. Heroin just creates a lot of problems. There's no magic formula of "if I just ..." Then it can all work out.
>>
>>692614888
trips of truth....go to akron, vernon odom. works everytime
>>
>>692614603
You don't have to take them. I took them initially for chronic pain problems, but decided I'd rather try different ways to deal with pain/life.
>>
File: revowber ocelate.gif (630KB, 850x726px) Image search: [Google]
revowber ocelate.gif
630KB, 850x726px
>>692614644
>snake
BROTHAH ITZ BEEN A MINUTE
>>
>>692614605
>Started by people who know it's horrible
>Starting the thread in the first place is already encouraging people to destroy their own lives even more
Pick one faggot
>>
>>692614605
Don't worry about those fools, they lack any understanding or compassion and aren't worth engaging with.
>>
>>692610827
i dont do drugs to escape from reality, im using it to expand my horizons
>>
>>692614480
Same for me with the coke and the weed. If it comes around I'll maybe join in. But come to think of it, I can't recall ever paying for drugs. I've offered just to share the costs but they didn't let me. Sometimes it makes me feel like a leech but I know the moment I'd score some for myself it would very probably take a turn for the worse.
>>
>>692614813
Ha! I did that too. I was so determined to get clean RIGHT THEN that I took a half of a naloxone tablet. My god that was awful.

Happy ending - the girl I was all torn up over is now my girlfriend! We've been together for a year on August 10th. She knows about the relapse, feels awful, has never used in her life, and will soon be my wife.
>>
>>692615179
I understand and have empathy for the situations people are put through but if you or anybody thinks that your life experience is an excuse to use drugs then you are a tumour on society
>>
>>692615179
>lack of compassion
you're taking part in an economy that encourages selling poison to a town near me. Honestly heroin dealers should be shot on sight
>>
>>692615256
Yeah it's all bad. I would turn down coke if offered. It is all bad news. I think the worst I've done in the last 4 years is to take 2 Vicodin instead of 1 after I fractured my pelvic bone in a car accident. I was in so much pain I was crying for like 2 days. Drugs are bad kids.
>>
>hey guys my dad hit me once while I was growing up can I start using heroin now?
>>
>>692614513
>degenerate
Yeah, my amount of use makes it seem like I need it to cope with reality...
>lying on the internet
I don't really care. This is an anonymous board so just for the sake of conversation I choose to believe him.
>>
>>692615257
I shot 8mgs of sub about 12 hours after my last gram. what terrible fucking idea. probably the worst feeling ive ever had. but three days and 4 more mgs of sub and i was clean
>>
>>692615371
>Samefag
>>
>>692615750
y-yes?
>>
Drugs are bad
>>
>>692615824
Junkie:
>Wut could you speak English plssssss
>>
>>692614965
lol never done heroin. just showing theres another side to the story and your little sheltered suburban life isnt all there is :)

>>692615179
i know right! o well its fun and im bored. not actually addicted to anything or been a junkie b4 haha just did what >>692615183 does ha
>>
>>692615614
Yeah I did some research while I was going through hell and found that suboxone was the treatment. Higher binding affinity than naloxone, despite the claims.

I remember one time, I shot up at midnight, my mom picked me up from my girlfriends house, and she made me take a sub in front of her. They were the strips. I kind of forgot that I hadn't waited long enough, went into PWD, and I started sweating so bad, I fogged up exactly half of the car. I told her it must be some sort of severe allergic reaction.
>>
>>692615750
>samefag
Only links one post...you must be new here
>>
Was clean off of heroin for about a year.

Broke up with girlfriend, it was on good terms but I still miss her dearly.

Started chipping. Generally worried I'll be back in the habit before I can stop myself.
>>
>>692615371
I think about it a bit differently, if people want to justify their drug use due to life situations then that's up to them.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter why you think you use, in my opinion everybody who get addicted is covering up some kind of emotional pain or mental dissatisfaction with life. Ultimately this doesn't lead to greater happiness, in fact it puts you in a worse position.

Drug addiction is just a desperate but ultimately unhelpful way of dealing with suffering.
>>
>>692615948
I was who he linked to and I guess technically he was correct in his assumption that the post came from the same person?
>>
File: ill keep it warm for you.jpg (106KB, 588x374px) Image search: [Google]
ill keep it warm for you.jpg
106KB, 588x374px
>>692615610
that's fine. Choose your cross, I'll make sure to get all the blood off it
>>
>>692616033
I mean, if you hate life that much then it's down the road not across the street but I figure it makes more sense to seek mental help from a medical professional before doing any of that, I mean to start using in the first place isn't really smart at all
>>
>>692615917
As soon as i shot it i almost passed out then...immediate fever, vomiting(worse than any dope sickness) full body convulsions, hallucinations the whole nine.
>>
>>692616097
>Jesus getting nailed to a cross was probably a carpentry accident blown way out of proportion
>>
>>692615906
>oh mayn you don't realize how hard it is! I had to beg my mom for extra tendy money so i could go fix because I'm too much of a loser to make a life of my own
true struggle. I'm a drug user now you convinced me. I'm gonna go fix on vitamin pills
>>
>>692616061
It would be weird if he wasn't right...to be fair
>>
Okay addicts, listen up:

1. Quit drugs. (It's actually easy, staying sober is the hard part.)
2. Buy NSI-189 (google it)
3. Start taking NSI-189
4. Start doing non-junkie things in life, so when NSI generates new neurons in your brain you will get used to them instead of using the addiction pathway.
>>
>>692616265
kek
>>
File: Jesuss pain.jpg (37KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuss pain.jpg
37KB, 356x480px
>>692616265
or a really erotic gang bang
>>
File: scale.jpg (6KB, 176x220px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
6KB, 176x220px
>>692616097
I'll take the one on the left or right, makes me think of pic related
>>
>>692616033
Not the person you replied to, but...

I don't justify my use with my problems. That being said, heroin is a painkiller. It strips you of emotion, good and bad. When I was at my lowest, I didn't want to be happy. I just wanted to stop suffering. And it took away that pain. Every minute without this enormous pain was worth every dollar I had spent.
>>
>>692616330
>>692616265
>>692616097
Goddamnit this website
>>
>>692616191
No, it's not smart at all, it's desperate. People get to a point where their suffering(I'm referring to mental/emotional suffering) is overwhelming, they don't know how to manage it. Some people kill themselves, some people get into drugs to cope.
>>
who else /meth/ fiend here?

I've "tried" H 5 times (black tar) and have never been high from it once. Smoked off of foil each time.

meth is the best tho
>>
>>692616353
You know what else is a pain killer and works better than slowly killing yourself and turning into a gremlin?
Seeking help from a mental health professional
>>
>>692616206
Yikes. As far as my withdrawal used to go, I was just extremely tired (for the first day) and I never really made it to a second day (has health insurance, used detox facilities) but I would have intense convulsions, muscle spasms, twitching, and intense pain. If you've read Harry Potter, I imagine the crucio spell is equivalent to heroin withdrawal.
>>
>>692616352
good taste
>>
>>692616442
Well it would be smarter to seek help is all I'm saying rather than becoming a ghoul from fo
>>
>>692616522
Hey I totally agree. I saw mental health professionals for years. Psychiatrists, psychologists, the whole 9 yards. Irresponsibly, I eventually took matters into my own hands.
>>
>>692616694
Hey good, how do you weigh your division over blaming your use on your problems?
>>
>>692616774
>Autocorrect
Decision
>>
>>692616330
That's just wrong, man. And I'm an Atheist.
>>
>>692616774
Pardon? Elaborate?
>>
>>692616533
an apt way to describe it....the not sleeping is the worst part for me....the first time i quit cold turkey after a year of a gram a day. i didnt sleep more than 3 straight hours for the first two months
>>
>>692616353
Yeah, that's the same reason I used for, to control overwhelming emotional suffering. It does that so well... for a while. But your tolerance goes up and up so you end up using to just feel ok or normal.

I guess my point is in the short term it is rewarding because it makes you feel so much better, but it doesn't last and in the long term it causes more problems than it solves.
>>
>>692614636
yeah i still think ill do them on the very very odd occasion. good to break the cycle though. definitely going to do mushrooms again haha
>>
>>692616895
I'm assuming you had either gotten clean or never used in the first place but do you think your decision overall was smarter then starting and blaming it on whatever demons you had
>>
>>692616930
Absolutely. The first 3-5 days are the worst, but don't worry, you get to be awake for every minute of it before you eventually drift in and out of a painful dilerium. Heroin withdrawal is the worst thing on this planet.
>>
>>692616607
I agree, it's the harder path initially but definitely the right one. It's also a case of coming into contact with good/wise health professionals which doesn't always happen.
>>
>>692610827
>Bitch about your problems
I live in Los Angeles and can't find a hookup who isn't literally homeless.
>>
>>692616952
Oh absolutely. I don't use anymore. My rock bottom was homeless, $12k in debt, nobody in my family would take my phone call, I slept under a bridge. It always causes more problems in the long run. The allure is the short run - "maybe I can get away with it just this once"
>>
>>692616930
Yeah, the lack of sleep is a bitch.
>>
>>692617130
Yeah I have been to a few shrinks and therapists and some of them were dumb fucks but I got the help I needed and I'm glad other people can too
>>
>>692617066
I used for 5 years, now sober for ~4 years. I never once blamed it on my problems. I knew I had demons. I suppressed them. Counsellors couldn't help me because I couldn't open up. I was incapable of facing my problems. I saw a lot of girls in rehab that had been molested. I never had anything traumatic happen, just a lifetime of loneliness and neglect. I didn't have someone to be angry at; if anyone, it would be myself.
>>
Anyone want to ERP with me on my brand new Minecraft server, I just need to find out how many dedotated wams I need
>>
>>692617197
Yeah, sadly for some of us we have to go through it to realize where it leads. Oh well, I have no regrets, I have learned a lot tbh from getting clean. A lot happier now than I ever have been.
>>
>>692617183
Ha! That sucks. I've been there. Try to use the homeless people to get to their dealers. Sometimes I'd kick them between 20-50 to jump them. Do that a couple times and you have a good dealer.
>>
>>692617294
What kind of stuff did you find most helpful?
>>
>>692617470
I am as well. I've said it many times - if I didn't go through what I did, I'd still be a depressed bottom feeder. Addiction forced me to change and grow for the better. I'm happier now than ever before.
>>
Is herion high the same as hydro and oxy and stuff? or is it more powerful? Can someone explain what its like compared to painkillers?
>>
>>692617544
What do you mean?
>>692617381
Yeah and I can understand the feeling of needing to use out of loneliness because I'm going through that, hell my 'friends' haven't talked to me in over a month and I feel like I drove them away somehow but I'll never use because winners dont do drugs *explosion noise*
>>
>>692617707
And specifically because they refuse to talk to me I can't find out what the hell I did wrong
>>
>>692610827

>>692615037
I lost an amazing job due to heroin,
My baby is dead so I don't like being sober, my hope is to move to a place near the ocean and become a homeless junkie there, just relaxing all my muscles in the street while people walk by

It's so interesting how 10 years ago I had it all together and was a normal person, with a flat by the city, now I just chill at the library and go out back, I don't mind sleeping on the boxes either it's comfy as shit if you had a hit on the day
>>
I've tried nearly every drug except opiates. Love meth and other amphetamines though. I don't understand how someone needs the drug more than anything else. Like I'm doing the so called worse drug in the world but I have no craving to do it on a regular basis.
>>
I just injected cannabutter. im gonna be flying yo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-02-06-20-13.png (145KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-02-06-20-13.png
145KB, 720x1280px
Was anybody else unable to post anything for a little while there?

Also the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>692613270
Never had a beer? Never had a coffee? Good for you, princess. You're an idiot.
>>
>>692618291
Actually no, I don't consider coffee to a be a drug though
>>
smoke weed everday
>>
I personally prefer fentanyl, because I can get fucked up much more often, the cravings are crazy however.
Can't really go back to heroin, even though I would really like it if I could.
Fentanyl is so fucking good.
>>
>>692618646
Would not fuck with that shit, fentanyl is not a hard drug, it's on a whole new level.
>>
>>692618646
You will die sooner or later
I hope you die
>>
>>692617707
You said you met some idiot therapists as well as some good ones who presumably taught you some useful things, was just wondering about what kind of things the good ones taught you or did with you that were helpful.

Sorry couldn't post for a bit.
>>
>>692618364
What you consider to be a drug is irrelevant. Caffeine is, in fact, a drug. You are a drug user who sneers at drug users, which makes you an idiot.
>>
>>692618646
Half life too fkn short.
>>
I can't imagine heroine withdrawals, they sound like the worst. I have a pretty bad drinking habit (10-20 drinks a night, 7 days a week) that I recently kicked because my body started shutting down. The withdrawals the first week were terrifying. i was straight hallucinating and couldn't eat or shit for 2 days straight.
>>
>>692619058
No I don't nor have I ever drank coffee
>>
>>692611630
Drugs aren't actually addictive
>>
>>692618950
It was refusing to let me post
It varies from person to person but group therapy helped me the most due to people with a common enemy mentality (depression) but talking to a therapist about my shit really helped the only things I really learned were the usual breath deeply and what have you
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 736x736px
>>692610827
Thread renamed "we'll all be dead in 5 years for trying too hard to be cool"
>ITT societies cockroaches
I wish you all speedy deaths by overdose
>>
File: image.gif (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
56KB, 320x240px
>>692614613
Are you really thinking of taking up hard drugs?
If so, you don't deserve that money. You're simply too stupid.
>>
File: 14671004136270.gif (4MB, 490x965px) Image search: [Google]
14671004136270.gif
4MB, 490x965px
my teeth are falling apart from smoking meth , and i havent touched any in 5 years ago
>>
>>692617183
That should tell you all you need to know about where you'll end up...if you don't die, first.
>>
>>692617909
Wow. You have really high aspirations.
>>
>>692616564
Thank you
>>
>>692619544
If you want to take it a bit further look into mindfulness or vipassana meditation from the buddhist tradition. Has helped me a lot.
>>
Alcoholic & cocaine addict.

Clean 1 year, 9 months.
>>
guys, I got 15 30mg oxycotin. People use this as a hard drug right?
>>
26 years sober.

Still feel the need to shoot up every once in a while.
>>
>>692614613
Adderall is the drug you want man. Not this shit
>>
Coke, all the damn time
>>
>>692623091
Keep it up /b/ro, I'm proud of you and you should be too :)
>>
Well i thought my drug habit was under control till I almost fucked up a 250,000 dollar part and my supe was like "what the fuck is going on, you're tweaking, I'm worried, people are saying shit, do you need to go home?" I feel like a total asshole. I just wanted the energy and clarity of amphetamines/methamphetamine amd I clearly over did it. I thought I was slick. Gotta see hime in an hour to straighten this job out. Luckily we've known each other for years, so I'm gonna just come clean and apologize. Flushed my shit. Ain't going back.
>>
>>692624070
>$250,000 part
What do you do? inb4 tell lies on the internet
>>
>>692624714
Aerospace machining. Part is a rotor blade for a helicopter. Prototype not production. I didn't kill it, just fucked up my setup and have to restart all over.
>>
>>692625179
Partial rotorblade assembly rather. Alot of man hours and materials have gone into this
>>
Just got my 5mg dose of methadone..I step off completley in 2 weeks..what kind of hell am I in for? I have experienced littke to no withdrawal since ive been coming down from 95mg..
>>
>>692625179
Your seriously fucking lucky..the truth is your best option but if it goes sideways on you say you started a new medication like wellbutrin and you didnt expect to react the way you did.
>>
>>692619325
i bet your friends are as lame as you that is if you have any
>>
1year clean from amphetamines but still feel like shit and thinking of using everyday...
>>
>>692610827

>I had a friend, who actually introduced me to /b/.
>He had a serious problem with drugs and stuff. >We later came around to know that he was being prosecuted for havin CP on his computer. >He used to buy lots of shit from silkroad and have it delivered here in BR.
>When it stopped working he managed to get prescription pain killers and stuff.
>Once he called me and said he haid about 150g of coke and wanted to go a bar in our town which is totally not the setting I would do coke at.
>Last year, a week after my birthday he went MIA for 36 hours and next thing you know he jumped off of one of the tallest buildings in town.
>>
>>692627546
What does MIA mean?

Im not from the usa
>>
/b/ros, can you snort brown heroin that isn't soluable in water?
Will it give any effects?
>>
>>692628867
Masturbating in action
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.