[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why does /b/ live for? What keeps the gun out of your mouth?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 32

File: 1458287035822.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458287035822.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Why does /b/ live for? What keeps the gun out of your mouth?
Pic more or less related
>>
A vague feeling of having an incomplete job. I've had sex, had healthy relationships, played games, done whatever I wanted for a while, but it feels like theres still something left. After i figure it out, im probs gonna exit.
>>
My bf. Hes the only thing that makes life interesting.
>>
>>692446906
tits or gtfo
>>
>>692446594
Same here I guess
>>
I used to live for love, but after so many failed relationships I've decided I need to live for more, or else I probably am just gonna check out sooner or later.

I've had a fair amount of sex, but I never really enjoy it outside of a relationship, don't really take pride in my job, work sucks, and games are really just an escape for me.

I mean c'mon, everyone reading this is still here, you haven't checked out yet, why not?
>>
>>692447183
>existing
>>
myself
>>
It's simple, is there anything in my day that I look forward to, and/to do? Classic really but it really is "the little things". That great dinner, that soft bed, rough sex, etc.

You can choose to die any time, but you can only choose it once. Best make sure you've stayed on the ride as long as you want to before you "pull that trigger".
>>
i have such a long todo list
>>
I don't even know. I don't live for anything. I just kinda. Live.
>>
>>692446223
my parents, once they both die I'm offing myself, that's the plan anyways
>>
>>692447183
Nah im good faggot
>>
For me, it's... "I don't really have a reason to die, either, right?" I mean, what's the point? life will always be interesting. Good points, bad points, but interesting nonetheless. Why kill yourself? You could die today, but you could also see what happens tomorrow. You may be dumped by some cheating whore today, but who knows? you might meet your damn soulmate tomorrow. In short, the answer for me is, there's always going to be something new, or better, or worse next. Why not just see what it is?
>>
>>692446223
I don't know to be honest, I always wanted to an hero but I'm so pussy to cut my wrist or shot my self, even suicide is too much for me
>>
I guess just waiting to see what happens. If I don't like it, I'll pretty much just be dead inside then I guess.
>>
>>692447531
Don't get me wrong, great answer, but I'm just completely anhedonic lately. Everything seem bland an unimportant. Granted I just got out of a serious relationship and that always has that effect on people, but I mean, if life isn't meant to find that one person, what is it for? Why are we here? Why do we bother?

I'm not going to kill myself, it's not like I want to die, I'm just wondering what the point of it all is.
>>
Meh fuck you guys life doesn't come handed to people on a platter, you have to choose to live. I have had my share of shit happen to me, and I'm working myself out of said shit.
>>
promise of better future
law student
>>
Because suicide is for the weak.

I'll keep suffering until my stomach acid and smoking combines into cancer and kills me.
>>
>>692447672
Best answer so far
>>
God. My faith keeps my strength up even thought the hard times.

I'm currently going through some real hard financial problems, and for sure it does bring me to a point of depression, but when I go to church and enter the house of God, I feel free.

Doesn't matter how bad it gets for me, my faith will keep me going.
>>
>>692447672
Sorry if that was incomprehensible fucking jibberish. It's currently 4 am here, and when I'm tired, it's like the equivalent of being what I imagine being high is like.
>>
File: No9man.png (352KB, 621x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No9man.png
352KB, 621x616px
>>692447809
>what is it for? Why are we here? Why do we bother?
Well hey I mean, dont ask an impossible question or anything ;).

Personally I'm an atheist so most people don't like my answer of "well we're not really here FOR anything, it just is what it is".
If you want to get technical I guess from a biological point of view we are here to continue the human race. which is exactly why a serious relationship ending can have such an earth shattering emotional impact on a person. I know that feel Anon, I've been there.
>>
>>692447864
It's not always about "boo life is hard"

It's a case of not being able to enjoy anything and seeing the whole "find something you enjoy" meaningless.
>>
File: 1458304953506.png (70KB, 680x785px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458304953506.png
70KB, 680x785px
>>692448106
>>
Because there are still plenty of games i havent played
>>
>>692447959
thanks man
>>
>>692448210
Griffin gets it
>>
>>692448144
Being am atheist doesn't mean your answer must be 'we're not here for anything'. You determine your purpose in life.
>>
>>692446223
My wife, as retarded as that sounds.
>>
>>692448144
We've all been there, myself for I'd say the second time that actually matters for anything. I don't really like people so finding one is hard enough, losing them is much harder.

Just can't really find enjoyment in anything anymore. Nothing seems worth doing, I just kind of sit around finding things to occupy my time until I can sleep, wake up and do it all over again. Trying to find a reason to do more than that.
>>
Because we eventually die anyway. What's the point in speeding the process up? Might as well ride it out and see what happens, no?
>>
I think this is my favorite thread on /b/ I've seen in a while. It's not a YLYL full of dumb hilarious shit, its not a cancer turned spiderman thread, and it's not a classic magic thread, but it's a chill, meaningful thread that might save someone's fucking life, with a few jokes and classic /b/ness sprinkled in.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feelsbadman.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>692446223
got promised a job, and today i found out they replaced me. my whole family thinks im useless, all i do all day is play games
depression sucks ass
>>
File: 1zmbj5Z.png (209KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1zmbj5Z.png
209KB, 500x375px
>>692448404
Sure, but the "why are WE here" doesn't have an answer. Find something you want to live for, thats great! But what I'm saying is there is no build-in answer to those types of questions, no intrinsic meaning to life.
>>
>>692448501
There isn't. Nothing is worth doing. You are aware of it, others aren't.

What you decide to do with your time is as good as any.
>>
File: 1466928890249.jpg (64KB, 488x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466928890249.jpg
64KB, 488x632px
>>692446223
>What keeps the gun out of your mouth?
Not having a gun.

Bullshit aside has to be curiosity and that small glimmer of hope that everything will be good one day. It's not particularly bad now, but far from the greatest and far from my potential. Just wanna see how far i can go before i kick the bucket from reasons other than me offing myself.
>>
>>692448501
>Just can't really find enjoyment in anything anymore.

Yeah I've been there too. this is likely more of a physical reaction to what you're going through than you realize. Low Dopamine levels due to the "situational depression" you are likely experiencing. Hang in there Anon, as the 'good book' says, this too shall pass.
>>
sex
fun video games
drugs
food
>>
>>692448655
You are taking us all out of the moment
Shut your face pal :)
>>
>>692448853
I mean, I KNOW that, but logic flies out the window right along with your ability to feel joy in anything, you know?

I guess the real question I want to ask is, for those of you who HAVE found something to keep living for (that isn't another person) HOW did you find it?
>>
>>692448210
I don't like life, I don't have much joy, if any, but I'm not going to lose the game. I finish few things but life is one thing I will. If you really care so little play it like I do drop acid every month travel and live, fuck ties, fuck people, just go out and live life and stop looking for something that doesn't exist or is either so fleeting it's existence isn't worth mentioning.

and maybe you'll find out that instead of running to something you're actually running away from it.
>>
>>692446223
The fact that there is so much money for the taking in the world. Also the fact that the purge could one day happen and I could legally kill feminists and all their fellow binary Transgender bisexual black women on a wheelchair.
>>
>>692446223
waiting for mainstream commercial space travel, i just want to see earth from low orbit, probably go someplace beautiful and then go home and kill myself.
>>
File: 1450454490298.jpg (119KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450454490298.jpg
119KB, 575x1024px
My gf
My friends
Drugs
Alcohol
>>
>>692448991
For me personally I'm not quite sure there's something to find. But I know for sure I wont find it if i give up and stop looking.

For a long time I did give up, but in the end it was a case of "well kill your self already or actually stand up and try" so I'm trying.

In one, overly cheesy word?

Perseverance.
>>
File: fowl.jpg (117KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fowl.jpg
117KB, 1080x1349px
big ass titties
>>
>>692449025
See problem is, hedonism doesn't cut it for me. Tried it. Gets me tangled up with retards which takes years to completely break contact with.
>>
Really the only thing that keeps me from pulling that trigger is that the pain i have to suffer alive, is much more smaller in comparison to the pain that people would suffer from me passing away.

I don't want anyone to feel sad because of me. But still im really trying to find a reason that would satisfy myself.
>>
>>692446223
Sense of self. Sense of others. Fascination with the world, and morbid curiosity with regards to where we go from here. Understanding of the world around me to that of a determinist tune, too, maybe. If I needed to define that.

Knowing that I know something, at least- and knowing that my life is forfeit regardless of my actions (lest I somehow screw up).

All that on top of the fact that I suffer from depersonalization disorder. The one and only true thing keeping me from bathing in gasoline with a box of matches; life just seems that much unreal- and I know that isn't actually the case, but the vague delusion of being "unreal" cannot be shaken wholly, completely. I could do anything, and it'd have regularity and causality and consequence... and yet I feel as if I'm just watching myself lie there.

Just small thoughts, in a big world. Guilty of small things, or guilty of nothing at all.

I should be writing theses with regards to the field of autonomous systems, natural language processing and the like... but I'm not. Somehow, I get away with all of this. I waste all of this talent, this capacity for being... for the most absurdist pleasures. And even still, I go out of my way to pick things back up, without failure (if not without fault). I only have but to look forward for the quiet lull of the dark. Or, perhaps I wake up. I would rather just lie in darkness, but who knows. That being said, I could just as well wrap myself in copper wiring and plug myself into the wall- but I don't much see any reason to, other than to be stupid.

Sometimes I just stare at my environment, be it a wall, or anything else. And I just stare. And I drink it all in. I marvel at the fact that there is such time to even do such a thing. Every line, every edge, every shadow, every texture, every optical flub brought on by our brain's attempts to recognize patterns, where there are none.

Sometimes, I just stare at the sky and get lost.

Sometimes, that's enough.
>>
>>692446223
I live to further the progress of our collective species. My life is shit, I'm a good person, I've been fucked over and betrayed by the people I gave the most, my hard word and investments for the past decade have gone to shits; but I'm still going to see how far I can push my ideal, and bump humanity up a notch. At the very least, I will write a book. Maybe the right person will read it someday and something good could come out of it. Or I could become head of state, and really impact the way people think.

All human beings must learn to master their sense of ego, or they will end up lying to themselves so long that they become incapable of challenging their own opinions and beliefs. I cannot stress how important this is if we are to survive in the long run as a species.
>>
File: whitborg.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whitborg.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
really gotta get that autograph
>>
>>692450963
>Spoiler

They are not worth it.
>>
>>692448991
I found my way by making lots of mistakes, different choices that led me down lots of paths. Eventually I got to know myself and fine tuned my life so it fit me better. The real me. It takes a long time and a lot of pain but you can gradually center yourself over that journey and come to terms with who you really are and what you really need.

For me that turned out to be caring for others, being needed and serving people. Nothing makes me more happy.
>>
Money and to become a mass murderer at the supple age of 45 when my marriage is broken because my wife cheats on me with the neighbor. And i hate my kids because their lazy bums who steal my shit. I will also be stuck at a boring desk job.
Wanting to live out that dream is why my noose is under my bed.
>>
>>692451419
Not that anon... but think about it this way.

About 1500 years ago, a bunch of human beings were just the common man, compared to some noble elites or top-tier tribesmen/kingsmen. If you consider the common people of today to be... "not worth it", consider the fact that all of those common people 1500 years ago, in some part or in full, caused what you see around you, and possibly yourself, today.

They may "not be worth it", but making strides so that some at least seize the day, for the remainder of the day (and the day only), is worth something.
>>
>>692449801
Yeah I climbed to the peaks of hedonism and all I found at the top was pain and madness. Glad to be through with that hell.
>>
>>692447658
same here.

If I could choose not being born, I would but here I am
>>
>>692446223
In my country they have strict gun control.
That's what keeps the gun out of my mouth.

And to be honest I try to believe the people that keep telling me it will get better.

That's like watching a shitty movie to the end based on the hope it will make up for itself...
>>
>>692446223
Knowledge. There is plenty out there to learn. Thats the only thing that interests me
>>
>>692452265
Orochimaru

>>692450963
Naruto

>>692449028
Kakuzu
>>
File: 1461709522688.jpg (17KB, 179x217px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461709522688.jpg
17KB, 179x217px
>>692446223

I don't have a gun.

Man tho if I did... You don't even know. I wouldn't finish this sentence. Like if one just appeared in front of me right now? Fucking gone man. All my little hopes and dreams and memories and fears and funny stories and emotions and just everything that ever made up who I was? Blood torn shreds on the wall and floor.

I swear to whatever god you might believe in... I've woken up before and just laid in bed. I had work in like 4 hours. I laid there. When it was like 20 minutes to my shift I said "I could either go to work or just lay here until I starve or something"

....I was 20 minutes late coming in. I do not know why I did it. I do not know why I continue anything. Every fucking day I think shit like
>"sisters birthday is today.... I could get her something or drive into oncoming traffic and not have to deal with this shit anymore".
>"friend is texting me about his break up... I could lie and tell him shit gets better or I could tell him I pray for the ability to feel fucking anything at all ever... or I could like swing a hammer into my forehead super fast, see what happens."
>"Boss told me I need to be more productive... I just take calls all day. What does he want, does he think I'm psychic? Like I can make the calls come in faster with my mind? Man I wish I had powers like that.. I'd totally fucking melt my own brain"
>"Oh man this guy is selling ice cream... I havent eaten ice cream since I was a kid. Havent seen my mom since I was a kid either... I can't have the ice cream I guess."
>"it's 3:22 AM, why can't I sleep? I'm so tired but I can't sleep, how does that make sense? Tired of living but still alive. God I need to make some changes. Like one change. A major change. A gun is not that expensive and you live in Texas they basically hand them out... wheres my phone, going to watch some porn..."

This is my fucking life.
>>
>>692452675
huh...

But its not I who is advancing knowledge.
There is alot of it out there. I am just learning. Good thing I live in a time where I can google virtually anything and the frontier of science keeps getting pushed
>>
VAGINAS AND HATRED
>>
>>692453145
I feel for you anon. I know it won't help to give you advice or encouragement, but at least know that I'm a /b/rother in commiseration. Shit fucking blows.
>>
I don't want my parents to feel like they did something wrong for the rest of their life.
>>
The hope that some day i'll start to enjoy this shit.

I mean, theres two potential outcomes here. Either i start enjoying life or i slog through until i die.

That beats the singular option of killing myself now and not knowing.
>>
>>692453328
I lol'd
>>
>>692451419
They may not be worth my effort; of this I am painfully aware, but an endless circle of shit can only be broken when someone rises above it all and says "Here, take this, it's yours, goodbye". Teach a man how to fish and he can keep himself fed; teach people how to overcome themselves and the possibilities are endless; no one on the planet needs to go hungry again.
>>
File: DSC_1881~2.jpg (979KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_1881~2.jpg
979KB, 3840x2160px
My family and my boyfriend. Would have said my cat, but she died a few weeks ago. And I miss her more than anything.
>>
>>692446223
I have a model cheat on CoD MW2 that makes people be bright blue/red. I use it to get the high scores my friends used to get naturally back in the hayday. It makes me feel good.
>>
>>692449347
I only have 1 of these things right now. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>692446223
Moving forward into a better life, i just got out of a long relationship and I used to live for love but I think I just want to be single for a few years and find more about myself. I've been exercising and trying to better myself physically and then hopefully better myself mentally.
I somewhat love my job its a love hate relationship sometimes my co-workers make me scratch my head and ask "Why?" but most the time I enjoy talking with my boss and some of my co-workers.
I used to be pretty suicidal but I figured the best way to keep the gun out of my mouth is to set new goals, obstacles, heights I want to reach before I die. Not gonna lie once I hit 50 or 60 I'm probably going to an hero but until then I'm just going to try to strive for success.
It's also a kind of fuck you to any of my exes and anyone who doubted me, I'm kind of shallow sometimes.
>>
>>692446223
Myself. I had relationships where I did all the work to please women. Did romantic things loved them worked hard. For one I loved her children as if they were my own. Call me a cuck it's true, she cheated on me while I was taking care of her, our daughters. I loved her and our daughters and hoped to make a full family. Kicked her out she didn't allow her daughters to stay last I heard she became a meth addict and her kids are floating between family and orphanages.

Now I just live for myself switched careers with as much OT as I want making close to six figures and growing. Hope in 5 years start my own business.

I see the world in gray until I go on vacations I think I might move to Asia it seems more colorful. Food and prostitutes and casual fucks keep me sane now. When I get tired of the vacations the same food and the lack of love while having sex is when I will suicide.

I hope there is some woman out there that will love me, like just look me in the eye and smile and tells me she loves me.
>>
>>692447318
To spare my family and friends of the pain.
>>
>>692448991
I found it when I was younger, I wanted to play new video games.
Every time I wanted to kill myself I thought about that new game that should be worth going for. As I've grown older there's always something new and better that I want to live for.
-I want to play battlefield 1
-I want to work out until I have decent legs and arms #getswole
-I want to find the place that I fit in, it's changed overtime but I've found being in a place I feel is home is pretty great. People change and things change, life just continues and I have to constantly redefine which people are my home or family the place that I feel safe and good about myself. It's a struggle sometimes but once I find it I can finally relax and just be me and open up.
One of my best friends shot himself right after we turned 18, he got his heart broken one too many times, felt alone and lived for love. I don't live for it anymore because I've seen that kind of destruction, a person can do way more damage to you emotionally speaking than my video games or comics.
>>
>>692446223
Im not sure yet. Im fairly young still, had some bad experiences and medical problems but the good has always seemed to outweigh the bad in my life. Theres still much things i havent tried yet and i try to set goals and achieve them. A thousand mile journey start with one step, but i feel that it doesnt make any difference how fast you go just keep on walking towards what you want to do. If that is becoming a ceo making dat cash, walk on. If that is working a shit job to survive, just walk on. If that is going after someone/something you love, just fucking keep walking. If i can give you any tip, it would be: say yes more often, do more random shit or try new things how big or small they may be. Life has a strange way of tossing you into new wonderful (or perhaps horrible) situations but it all begins with your attitude. Hope that makes some sense. Btw i saved that sweet pic OP. Thanks /b/ro
>>
>>692446223
at this point I'm just living for the sake of living
because I'm only 20 this might be the only life i get
despite how shit it may be
>>
I ride bikes down hills fast
>>
>>692447672
yeah that's a good one.
also I think legacy is a big one, to be known for something, or build a family. I mean in the end our primal reason for existence is to fuck and take care that our species does not extinct.
But maybe family is not for everyone, if you are happy, you are already a winner. U guess thats the real purpose of life, to be happy, what else is there. And if you have not found your happiness yet. keep looking. Whatever it maybe: raising kids, building an empire, create some beautifull art, or lead humanity to mars like elon musk. Whatever.
>>
>>692446223
Even tho theres so much shit going on, I have so many good moments in my life. I enjoy nature, fires, swimming in the sea, listening to the radio while fapping, i enjoy watching movies and i hope that one day i will find a girl that likes me enough to stay.
I hope to get in shape again, stop drinking and smoking and get an education.
21 male.
>>
My 5 and 8 yo kids,that's pretty much it,I actually have everything planned for when they are old enough to not need me so I can an hero in peace and my body not to be found
>>
>>692453719
Doing that got me where I am. I hope it turns out better for you.

The reality of that proverb is " Give a man a fish, and he knows where to go next time he's hungry. Try to teach a man how to fish, and watch him try to squeeze a fish from another fisherman"
>>
>>692446223
>What keeps the gun out of your mouth?
Not owning a gun mostly.
>>
File: 444.gif (16KB, 200x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
444.gif
16KB, 200x160px
it's hard to find a gun if you are not living in murica. most countries don't allow guns every corner like murica. also you need to be a selfish prick to kill yourself. don't you think about your pet or your mother or your dad or i don't know shit. suicide is for the selfish weak
>>
>>692446223
The fear of dying

That's literally the only thing that keeps me going is pure unfiltered fear of being dead. Will it hurt? Will my thoughts remain? Will I actually be judged? Will my splattered brains make me some sort of person lost in thought space?
>>
>>692456301
Life itself is selfish, we live because we don't want to die.

People want us around for their own selfish reasons.

It's a cycle of selfishness.
>>
>>692446223
I live for discomfort and pain, not a sexual thing.
I lift weights and spar at a boxing club, if I'm not aching and sore then I feel like shit.
>>
>>692456301
> suicide is for the selfish weak
you're a dumb retard

first, world around me is my world. when i die, it ends with me.

second, even for your mom/your friends/your girlfriend or whatever else, you're just a part of their existence. just a small part. but for yourself, you are 100% of what you have. your life is 100% of your existence. for them, you might be 5-10% of their existence. how are you being selfish if you want to die? you are not, you experience 100% of your life, not them. if anything, they are selfish to say 'oh anon, i see you wanna die, but dont die because you make up 10% of my life, and i will be uncomfortable if you kill yourself, so just stay uncomfortable and shitty yourself for 100%, so that I can stay comfortable in 10% of my existence'
>>
>>692456502
or a cycle of love? the world ain't so bad, it's just the way you see it: like a caring person or a whiny bitch
>>
>>692456576
also, this is impossible to disprove, I am at pinnacle of world philosophy, literally nothing higher, nothing

the only thing that keeps me alive:

1. im an animal, i can talk about philosophy, but then i will get horny or hungry and will forget about higher things

2. no gun

3. best thing you can do, objectively, is kill yourself. but all arguments to support it also support not killing yourself. unless your life conditions are insufferably terrible.
>>
>>692456576
>first, world around me is my world. when i die, it ends with me.
i stopped reading at the second sentence. that's just so retard and selfish, congratulations you made me cringe
>>
Because I'm alpha and offing myself is below me
>>
>>692456712
there is no love, there is only people who want you around to better their own life and gives them the satisfaction of not feeling alone and useless.

You're delusional as hell. There is no caring and free love and all that crap. There is only attraction to have someone in your life until they no longer provide you happiness and then you are tossed out and replaced. You are expendable my little special snowflake.
>>
>>692456301
this. a man lives for those who he cares for.
>>
>>692456712
cool story idiot, you're literally hardwired to be fucking animal. you CANNOT be truly kind towards others or whatnot, you cannot TRULY want to help. all desire to help stems from egotistical reasons, all retards who go to africa to help little niglets dont actually want to help niglets, they want to satisfy their desire to help niglets. IMPOSSIBLE for a human to be truly altruistic.

>>692456785
you're retarded whoreson, read about solipsism, son of whore.
>>
Getting all the achievements in video games. Also fapping and drugs. I do all of the stupid shit you need to do in life but I don't care about it.
>>
>>692456905
>le man le lives le for le those who he le cares for

you're dumb as fuck

good for you, that you can find happiness and purpose in such hemingway-tier horseshit
>>
>>692456885
>there is no love,

>there is only people who want you around to better their own life and gives them the satisfaction of not feeling alone and useless.

well, you're contradicting yourself - you actually described what love usually is.

>There is no caring and free love and all that crap. There is only attraction to have someone in your life until they no longer provide you happiness and then you are tossed out and replaced. You are expendable my little special snowflake.

For the most part, in the "civilized" world - yup. Still, just because something is *rare* doesn't mean *it doesn't exist*.

BTW, you sound like somebody hurt by life, mate.
>>
>>692456918
friend, you can shit on me all you want. the world does not end because you die. sorry, you might be dead but if a father of two children kills himself there WILL be consequences. but i guess you don't think about that do you? with all this philosophy, you need a dose of the real world son
>>
>>692456924
>Getting all the achievements in video games

Wow, I almost envy how easily it is to please you.

"Congrats on doing some pointless task that has nothing to do with skill! Here's a little picture to prove you kicked that chicken in the butt!"
>>
>>692456712
How do you define love?

Because when I observe relationships where people call each other "loved one" I just see Co dependent behaviour serving each other's interest.
>>
>>692456987
you obviously don't care about nobody - thus, you're neither obliged nor entitled to understand the idea at all.
>>
>>692457079
ye as i thought, you're just ultra-pleb

you dont even exist tbh, there's no you.
>>
>>692457141
you obviously are a dumb simplistic reddit-tier whoreson retard. hope your mother dies and everyone you 'le care' about, le man
>>
3 things. Hard drugs, music, and refreshing glasses of cold water.
>>
>>692457150
found the special snowflake
>>
>>692456918
>you're literally hardwired to be fucking animal. you CANNOT be truly kind towards others or whatnot, you cannot TRULY want to help. all desire to help stems from egotistical reasons, all retards who go to africa to help little niglets dont actually want to help niglets, they want to satisfy their desire to help niglets. IMPOSSIBLE for a human to be truly altruistic.

just because an ideal state is impossible to attain, doesn't mean one shouldn't try to attain it. Just because a person can't be TRULY (define TRULY btw.) altruistic, doesn't mean he can't be SOMEWHAT altruistic.

You're living in B&W world, mate, that's a sign of underdeveloped personality.
>>
>>692457073
>well, you're contradicting yourself - you actually described what love usually is.

Love is nothing more than a current feeling people claim they have to keep someone else around them as long as possible to make THEMSELVES feel better.

>For the most part, in the "civilized" world - yup. Still, just because something is *rare* doesn't mean *it doesn't exist*.

It doesn't exist, and most of us realize that.

>BTW, you sound like somebody hurt by life, mate.

And you sound like somebody who is in pure denial of your selfworth
>>
>>692446223
You know, I'm not sure anymore OP.
In the last 3 months :

> lost my job
> found out dad has congestive heart failure
> mom died of sepsis a month later
> broke my hand in a fistfight

after a few weeks in a cast, here we are: my dad is drinking a half gallon of vodka a day and openly contemplating suicide. He hasn't showed up for work in 3 days, and he just landed the job 2 weeks ago.

I'm still unemployed and I'm going to go blow my savings going to europe, hitch-hiking, taking trains, and pretending to be broke for two months.

If I don't see anything that really hits me as an ideal place and role in life while I'm out there, I'll probably kill myself in Belgium over a bottle of Westvleteren 12.
>>
>>692446223
I live everyday for what's in front of me used to want to die before I did that, and still kinda do when I lose sight of it... Also I chase my dreams constantly
>>
>>692446223
pics like these
>>
>>692446223
i want to expirience sex.
>>
>>692457087
Most hobbies are pretty fucking pathetic when you boil it down. It's better delusionally thinking that you're doing something meaningful.
>>
>>692457073
Regarding first part, you can get the same effect with blow and hookers.
>>
>>692457260
>
Love is nothing more than a current feeling people claim they have to keep someone else around them as long as possible to make THEMSELVES feel better.

>there is no love

Sorry, but that's a direct contradiction. Work on your theories a bit more, because now you're just throwing out random words.

>It doesn't exist, and most of us realize that.

It doesn't exist for those who hadn't experienced it. I don't expect you to understand concepts you never experienced, because it's simply impossible.

>And you sound like somebody who is in pure denial of your selfworth

{{citation needed}}
>>
>>692456918
i don't understand why people feel like they are superior than others because they read about a theory from a guy ages ago about life. i mean, what is the difference between philosophy and religion? it's all theories, no one knows what's afterlife, you can try guessing, you can write a lot of fancy bullshit but truth is you will never know until it happens
>>
>>692457396
probably some people can. I, for one, can't.
>>
My reason is to prove a point. To prove I can be successful when all my life I've been told I'm fucking white trash, and will be nothing but a tweaker by the time I'm 25. I'm 20 now, drug free, make 17 an hour and live way better than anybody I went to school with. I'm running out of points to prove.
>>
>>692456918
The 'no true altruism' theory forgets that true altruism doesn't imply purity of motive. Even if a person engages selfless acts for their own pleasure, the actions themselves are still altruistic. They might have found pleasure in a thousand other ways that helped nobody else. To say altruism demands purity is to ignore the complexity of choice and action, reducing the human experience to black and white. It's a grade school philosophy puzzle trick.
>>
>>692457347
Yeah but atleast I have SOME kind of standards. Beating a game? Okay, no problem, you completed a task and challenges set out before you.

Grinding to do something you'd never do to unlock a picture you can't even use? That's even more pointless.
>>
>>692457150
>Is it just me or am I the only solipsist here.
>>
>>692457459
i guess they are just afraid that they can't find answers, so they escape to fancy philosophy books and feel like a special snowflake
>>
>>692457216
a) never been on redshit,
b) you can call me dumb whatever you like, it won't change my IQ by a single digit, mate,
c) I also hope my mother dies, because she's a bitch,
d) I'm divorced, I was with a total bitch - yet there still are some people other than me that I care about. Just because shit happens doesn't mean you have to wear shit-glasses.
>>
>>692454439
Damn that's rough, I was with this girl who just used me time after time. I kept trying to please her and thought everything was my fault constantly. Every time I would bring up that I didn't feel cared or loved she would just bring up some remedial thing and blow it out of proportion. I spent 4 years trying to please her and in the last year I started to realize that it wasn't my fault the relationship wasn't working it was hers. We eventually had a mutual break up, because "She didn't feel like I didn't care anymore" It's true I didn't because she hadn't cared since the start, she wasn't honest from the start and she broke my trust so many times. It's ridiculous the shit I went through, every time we hung out I had to drive her because she didn't have the financial stability to afford a car, yet she had enough money to buy 2 packs a day, get makeup, get her hair done, go out to eat.
>>
Genuine want to further my education and pursue a career outside of my past comfort zone. Before college, I used to have suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>692457563
I'm even further down that path - after my drug experiments, I'm ain't even sure my consciousness and brain actually "exist" in any sense of the word. "Me" is just a way my finger points at myself, little more.
>>
>>692457273
this is me

>>692457426
>>692457260
>>692457119
>>692457073
argument about semantics and definition of love is stupid. Yes, 'love' is a word for a chemical process in human brains as a result of favorable contact with others. We're biologically wired to form units, clans, families, civilizations. Word it how you like, it's how society came to be.
>>
The hope that some day don't bratty bitch will chastise me and force me to service her without letting me ever cum again for as long as I live. I know my cock won't ever satisfy her but I can always lick and rub her until she is satisfied, or maybe even allow me to use a strap on
>>
>>692457701
Congrats, you have the same goals like everyone else on the planet and more than likely will fail it.
>>
>>692457728
well, I agree; still, that just proves love *exists* - the only thing that's completely unobvious is *what is love*.
>>
>>692457563
Maybe ol' >>692457707 didn't see what you did there, but I did. Good one.
>>
>>692457747
Just be friends with a female in general if that's what you want.

A christian woman is what you're after
>>
>>692457295
Good answer anon
All we have is the present and as shitty as it can sometimes be, we can still work with it
>>
ITT: Mad 20-somethings whine about life because something bad happened to them and how the world is so cruel ooh no
>>
>>692457463
That means you need to move on harder drugs and orgies.

I'm not the guy you are directly arguing with. But your description of love is as unsatisfactory for us as blow and hookers are for you.

For someone with self esteem and something to keep busy, your definition of love is completely unnecessary.
>>
>>692457921
Joke's on you, I'm 31
>>
>>692457847
I'm sarcasm-impervious. For me, it was a failed attempt at sarcasm, so I treated it like one.
>>
>>692446223
im 25 year old virgin and ive never considered suicide

u mad bro?
>>
>>692457837
a chemical process designed by survival of the fittest or magic sky fairies, one that involves pumping your grey squishy parts full of serotonin and oxytocin you you can stomach being around at least a few other people, repulsive as they might be sometimes. It's the compulsion to care about those who depend on you. It's as chemical and involuntary as it gets. And yes, it definitely exists.
>>
I don't know. Guess I'm just a pussy. Nothing to live for, but I still do it for the sake of being alive
>>
>>692446223
I live for spicy memes, and overwatch porn.
>>
>>692457947
>That means you need to move on harder drugs and orgies.

Frankly, you missed the shot. I strongly doubt if any of the people here tried drugs I did. Google "tropane alkaloids", mate. Also, I ODed two times. Also, if 200-people BDSM/FKK New Years swinger party is not "hard enough orgy", then I don't know what is.

>I'm not the guy you are directly arguing with. But your description of love is as unsatisfactory for us as blow and hookers are for you.

I never gave any description, so I don't understand your point at all.

>>692457965

30 here.
>>
>>692457347
Truth.
I'd even carry that further and say that all activity in general is pointless when boiled down At the end of it, what reason does any choice hold? But that can't deter us from making choices altogether, we have to imbue our own value. Work, hobbies, relationships, passions, they're only as valuable as the participants agree they are. After all, value and worth themselves are just human concepts. It's not like you see animals in existential paralysis
>>
>>692457837
*baby don't hurt me*
>>
>>692458054
I agree (hell, most of people who did MDMA or any other empathogen would probably agree that love is chemical), but, for me, that doesn't rob it of any of its inherent value. People can do great stuff on amphetamine - and they can do great stuff while in love.
>>
>>692457520
>more pointless
It's all subjective friendo. The point is determined by the pointer
>>
>>692457563
Ha
>>
>>692458310
One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
>>
>>692447809

Any stimuli is good.

Dopamine, ocytocin etc

Be "chemically happy"
>>
>>692457980
It was self reference, not sarcasm
>>
>>692458548
Camus literally saved my life
>>
I just want to see the world burn, transexuals or/and muslims going extinct in a blood bath.

I want to witness an unprecedented plague, to watch it spread from India.

I want to see F├╝hrer 2.0...
>>
>>692454098
no
drink the booze first
>>
- Project
- Passion
- Travel
- the dream to have someone to love one day
>>
>>692446223
the fact i cant afford a gun is keeping it outta my mouth
>>
File: Restorations_02.jpg (162KB, 400x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Restorations_02.jpg
162KB, 400x563px
>>692446223
To raise utility as much as possible. he dispensation of the universe is collective. There must exist nothing that standeth in violation.

https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

Come visit the porn and philosophy discord.
>>
>>692454098
Please
>>
>>692459156
That sounds like an interesting mix. Greeks of the old would be proud.
>>
I may be miserable but I'm too scared of death.

once you're gone you're gone and that can be pretty scary
>>
It was a good one. See you fags on the next.

Keep the gun out of your mouth till then.
>>
>>692459367
Ye. Unfortunately we're like 80% gaychat, 15% straight porn, and 5% philosophy.
>>
>>692460190
Soo it's missing the pedophiles?
>>
>>692446906
gay
>>
cant afford a gun :(
>>
Oh look, another pro-suicide thread.

Remember kids, 4chan is part of the depopulation agenda and when you find solace in your suicidal thoughts here, you're falling for these shills' plan.

/thread
>>
>>692446223
>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health
>>
File: 1459660801766.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459660801766.gif
980KB, 227x221px
I love because I'm not a fucking idiot
>>
File: image.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>692462299
/threading your own post
>>
>>692447426
Underrated post, stay wonderful anon
>>
>>692462614
Now I'm samefagging my own post while threading. U mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc

>>692462299
/thread
>>
gf just went to buy preggo test
if she's preggo, I'll be an hero
have access to the roof of a 10-floor building
will try not to land on my face tho
>>
>>692462760
>if she's preggo, I'll be an hero
You little bitch boy.
>>
File: 1460603969160.jpg (62KB, 419x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460603969160.jpg
62KB, 419x409px
>>692459156
We're still looking by the way

https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
>>
My sick parents, two doggos and a pupper, and my art.
>>
>>692447658

Pretty much same as this.

Despite having my fair share of shit, i just keep on going regardless. I suppose i do enjoy seeing how history unfolds itself.
>>
>>692447663
same
>>
>>692446223
I don't think I'd ever consider suicide, that's probably what keeps the gun out of my mouth.

I'm in a minor depression at the moment, I've been in worse ones, yet I know that there's always something else I could do with my life, there's always somewhere I could go.
>>
The hope of taking the life of someone i hate and doing it through taking everything they have and destroying it in front of them. Most likely my cousin who raped me.
>>
File: salty milk.jpg (73KB, 840x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
salty milk.jpg
73KB, 840x637px
>>
>>692446906
im genuinely sorry 4 u ,spend some time w yrself, explore urself or whatnot lmao fam
>>
File: 2458423.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2458423.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>692446223
Literally just prostitutes, It's like a past time for me.

>pic related its one of them.
>>
>>692464858
>past time
pastime dumbass
>>
>>692454278
>I've been exercising and trying to better myself physically and then hopefully better myself mentally.
That's not how it works, though.
>>
>>692446594
do drugs
>>
File: isacute.png (227KB, 229x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
isacute.png
227KB, 229x445px
>>692465240
Oh no you found a grammatical error, guess I'll just have to kill myself now. Oh wait I have prostitutes.
>>
>>692464858
Hey anon, you have more of her?
>>
>>692464858
which country you from? Is that girl chinese?
>>
File: 1448400876435.png (106KB, 655x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448400876435.png
106KB, 655x666px
>>692448125
lmao fam, same
being tired certainly has something common w being hi~
>>
My cat mainly. But the one thing that has helped me is buying a gun and putting a bullet in the chamber. I know if it ever gets so bad I have a one way ticket out of this place.
>>
>>692465531
U.S. and you almost guessed it but no she's half Thai half Chinese living in Thailand.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1066x781px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1066x781px
>>692446223
The thing that keeps the gun out of my mouth is knowing that I could be killed by discusting ragheads who can't speak English and smell like shit.

It's surprisingly more upbeat than what it seems like.
>>
File: besttime.png (1MB, 866x736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
besttime.png
1MB, 866x736px
>>692465528
Just one of her with a towel on, I also have a bunch of other girls I have been with. This is literally my hobby.
>>
File: 1427341356857.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427341356857.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
My wife. While I admit it's a genuine weakness that can be exploited and I should have more to keep me bound, she's my center. Whether she knows it or not, she's the one thing that keeps me grounded without the heavy doses of anti-psychotics and anti-depressants I used to be on and she's the one thing that keeps me from acting out manically just by my worry about doing something that might hurt her.

Been with her for 12 years now and I have a feeling that if she ever dies before me is the day that I will just stop caring.
>>
I still enjoy videogames, meeting likeminded people online and chatting with them makes me happy. Driving is a passion of mine aswell, just plug in spotify and go for a long drive in the countryside does wonders for my well being. I have no interest in this career thing though, im a very simple person that finds joy in the smallest things.
>>
>>692465938
Mind telling how you got into such a hobby while posting some of the others; must be a story worth hearing?
>>
>>692446223
no fucking idea anymore, just my dog i guess.
>>
>>692446223
If I die i wouldn't know where I'd wake up, what people would be around me, and I'd lose my mindset. I could wake up as a baby in a mansion or a slum and I say fuck the odds of both because I choose to stubbornly remain alive no matter I have no reason for my existence, family? Love? Money? Masturbation? Drugs? Depression? Psychosis? Anxiety? Communication problems? Sex? Relationships? Friends? Gay? Straight? Food? Laughing? Whether you have problems it's your decision to solve them or not. Ik I'm fucked if heaven and hell exist so I guess the more time I'm alive the less time ill be stuck down there. On the end I have no reason to be flooding my temple of the mind with your nonsensical useless mantis-life parasitic backwards thinking sad boy lifestyle, I arrogantly and ignorantly choose to live and so can you op, stay strong nothing but love.
>>
im truly altruistic i always have been since i was four years old i cant explain it and i dont care how i sound right now its not something you just start doing you build it into yourself somehow and you have real altruistic feelings i know how hard it is to see things differently just know that the anwsers are out there
>>
File: favorite.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
favorite.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>692466324
This was my first time In Thailand and I was with 2 of my friends. We were just having fun bar hopping and talking to women when I saw an ez 10/10. Now I believe that most guys can get any girl if he is confident enough but this girl was just stupid hot, I was really nervous talking to her but she was super ez to get along with. Come to find out that she is known as a Go Go girl which means she is a hooker basically. I joking asked how much and she said "2000 baht" (which is about $57 USD). I realized that it is cheaper to just get Thai bar girls then to have a girl friend which on average you pay alot more for American girl friends but that has just been my experience. I wound up taking her back to my room and it was probably one of the best sex nights I have ever had. Thai girls are incomparable to Americans.

Pic is another time I was in Thailand.
>>
>>692467822
tldr i live for sex
>>
Anons just go for hookers Its so much easier then just killing yourself.
>>
Still in 10th grade, chance to get rich when I grow up. The wolf of wall street inspires me. I have nothing to live for rn but I'm too scared that I'll be ruining a rich future if I do it
>>
What keeps the gun out of my mouth? Seen the price of ammo lately? Also, Hoppes no9 tastes like shit. That keeps the gun outta my mouth.
>>
File: GOPR1357.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOPR1357.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>692468260
kek basically. Just focus on school and getting a good paying job, then bang hookers. Life is easy as that for me.
>>
>>692467822

You got the tourist price.
>>
>>692468467
Yeah that was my first time there, I have learned since then.
>>
>>692466463
fine ignore me, fuck it.
>>
I live to pleasure myself. It can be by eating great food (most of the time), by sex, by doing good deeds to make me feel good,by playing video games, or by having adrenaline in my life among other things. I like to live my life like there's no tmrw by getting lit and stuff. I live to make my senses flourish. It's kind of a nihilistic thing, but not the depressed kind of nihlism. I think it's called optimistic nihlism and it describes me well.
>>
to surf the internet
>>
>>692468581
some more pics pls
>>
Good question anon, i like being good at things. I'm not good at many things but the things i'm good at I enjoy. Pretty random bunch of things. Obviously sex is the first thing any guy will say (whether i'm good or not), playin footy, playing BF4, always working on getting that perfect leg spin, 4WDing, settin up a good (mostly) self sufficient camp for weeks or months at a time, even for a loser like me there's way too much good shit in the world to worry about killing yourself.
>>
File: stillcute.png (1MB, 668x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stillcute.png
1MB, 668x690px
>>692469290
Not as cute but I still really liked her.
>>
>>692469399
can you speak thai
>>
>>692470262
I know phrases and enough to get around but i cant read or write it. Most native Thais has semi decent English.
>>
>>692464858
Have you ever barebacked an escort? I have multiple times, and dodged the bullet every time, they even let me creampie them deep too. I wouldn't take the risk again though. lol
>>
>>692470616
I have done it a few times but I'm pretty safe about it now, I get checked every 4 months or so and I have always come out clean.
>>
>>692470909
The worse part is having to wait so many months to take the test to be sure. Whenever I did that I was so paranoid I just kept getting tested every week.
>>
>>692471081
Yeah that's why I just play it safe now. Were you in Thailand as well or are you referring to escorts in general?
>>
>>692471280
In general.
>>
File: 3.png (3MB, 1520x2016px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.png
3MB, 1520x2016px
>>692446223
have to make momma proud
>>
>>692466463
There's probably lots of posts on here that get ignored
>>
>>692468668
No one cares about anyone remember?
>>
>>692471528
Where are you from? Also have you considered going to Thailand, the girls there are incomparable to Americans. After going to Thailand American girls just pale in comparison anymore.
>>
>>692471736
kek'd
>>
>>692447949
Suicide is for pussies, fucking right.
>>
Good job, asian gf, only thing that makes the gun go close to my mouth is when everyone chooses offense characters while we're defending on overwatch
>>
>>692472979
"offense characters" in regards to what?
>>
>>692446223
The pain I'll give to my parents, to my brother and my gf.
Plus i have weed and i'm fine with it
>>
File: fall0930290.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fall0930290.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
That maybe, just maybe one day all the pain will go away but even then I'm gonna live, struggle and fight till my last breath.
>>
I'll die eventually, why speed it up? I've got years to try and find some sort of enjoyment in something lol. Worst case I'll just do drugs until I die to make life less dull.
>>
>>692446223
Whenever you think about killing yourself just remember that ANYONE can kill someone important.
>>
>>692446223
wine (alcohol generally, but i'm in mood for wine) and art that i make.
>>
>>692453145
Kill this "Self" you have been having presenting to your friends and family. You don't believe in mainstream cultural values like birthdays and monogamous relationships. Then let them deal with that rather than you bend to the people who don't think at all.
>>
mathematics and computer science :( help me lel
>>
>>692447318
Up until like 4 weeks ago it was selling/doing heroin. Now though idk, I guess because being divers bout to open doors and u wanna c where they go, I can always relapse if I'm unhappy and regain my purpose in life. Plus bout to get my degree so it'll b nice to have $ w/o a drug habit to support
>>
>>692446223
death is inevitable, it will always be forthcoming. life on the other hand is not. i know life, its not always enjoyable but its also not always unenjoyable. death is a mystery and offers nothing to me. i will only live so long but i have an eternity to be dead.
>>
>>692446223
Rock and roll baby
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 722x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 722x349px
I don't want my family to miss me.
>>
>>692446223
I've still got a lot of shit to do before I die
>>
>>692475733
replying to my own post, i also dont wanna end the ride yet. ive really limited the things i can do being a junkie from 15-24 so why would i end it when theres a lot left to experience? plus like i said if im not happy/fufilled by whats out there i can always use drugs to turn inward again.
im surprised no one else on here stated heroin (or other drugs) as they live for, was hoping i could talk to other ppl like me. i know some ppl said it was part of what they live for but in case it was ALL life had to offer
>>
>>692446223
Hope remains things will eventually get better. My life has been shit for about three years now but i keep trying. Finish college and see where I'll end up. If I still feel like i do today in my thirties I might reconsider this whole keep trying attitude though
>>
live for the balance. the good and the bad. know that life is full of both, and you cannot choose only good. that's what the rich do but that upsets the balance and that's why the poor have it so bad. someone must carry the burden equally. getting to know the balance will bring you wisdom. there is balance in all existing things. think deeply and always see things with good and bad filters. the choice to make things good will sometimes be in your power.

aside from my outlook, a wise man once said that in order for your soul to have fulfillment, one must have work, an athletic hobby, and an artistic hobby.

once you go through an existential crisis, you must decide what purpose your life will have for you.

everyone has problems. some get better from them, some get bitter. too much bitterness makes life harder until you can't take it anymore. this is the point known as rock bottom. this is where you kill yourself, or decide to move up in the world by loving yourself enough to discipline yourself.

in a world full of knowledge, we are starving for wisdom.
>>
>>692453771
what was her name? :(
>>
>>692447809
this is how I feel.
>>
>>692448211
greatest bait picture ever
>>
>What keeps the gun out of your mouth?

Guns don't taste good and they have no nutritional value
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 32





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.