[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ what's the best way to kill myself? I'm really

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: b55ebb578c72c83fbbcd5ac511a7a195.jpg (266KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b55ebb578c72c83fbbcd5ac511a7a195.jpg
266KB, 708x1000px
/b/ what's the best way to kill myself?

I'm really done
I just want this to end

I don't want my family to find me I don't want my friends to find me, i just want to stop

inb4 some asshole suggests I just run away and make a new life

[spoiler]I can't, I'm a small, attractive female and I would be kidnapped and raped right away if I was a nomad.[/spoiler]
>>
post your address on 4chan
>>
>>686695326
There are many ways... I would either OD on sleep medication or die in a fire saving some random family. Preferably the latter.
But please OP, get some help.
>>
>>686695614
No help for me anymore

I've tried to help myself

No amount of help has worked
I've been in and out of therapy for years

It's all a fucking lie
It's always been a lie
I was on medication for years

It's time for it to end
I just want it to stop

>>686695609
I don't have an address right now

I'm living in 5 different houses
>>
>>686696212
How old are you, OP? Talk to me, I've been suicidal before and I managed to crawl out.
>>
>>686696658
I'm 24

I'm too old for this shit
>>
it always seems like there is no exit, tell your asnon /b/ros what are your problems
>>
Dont do it OP there is always hope, there are alwas bigger problems, you can tell us what is going on
>>
>>686697070
Failing school
I was on a fast-track to being a manager at my work, but it seems like they decided they didn't want me being a manager
My relationship feels like one aweful trap

I'm taking care of my cousin after my grandma died. He's a shut in with severe anxiety issues and has no job, so all my money has been going into supporting him and this house I was foreced into

The other side of my family hates me because I'm too tired and too stressed to deal with them
My sisters use to love me and now they hate me
they think i abandoned them

I miss my mother, i miss my friends
I have no time for anything anymore

I struggle in school, I struggle in work
It's a never ending cycle of failure

I'm stuck in everything
Everyone is planning my life for me

I'm going on a trip this summer I said I didn't want to go on

but my family bought me tickets
they bought me a hotel room
spent thousands of dollars so I would go

So much stupid bullshit

I just want to stop failing everything
>>
>>686696861
24? You're still pretty young. You have a long time ahead of you to change your life. What's keeping you from doing so? Or, rather, what's causing you distress?
>>
>>686697730
Spent thousands of dollars? I'm sure they care a lot about you.
>>
>>686697730
Op, take a kitty, the kittens always help.
>>
Think about your lil cousin, think about your mother. as soon as you are gone how will they feel? they keep trying day after day dont end up as Hata-tan, you can do better
>>
>>686695326
I genuinely do suggest you run away. Buy a small concealable gun if you have to. Anything is better than suicide. Into the Wild pretty much made me realize this is always the best option. Whatever happens to you though, good luck anon.
>>
>>686698081
They don't though

They care about what others will think of them
I wanted the summer to do summer school to finish college

i won't be able to do my class now

I wanted that time to work and save money for my future
but it's a two week vacation

that's one of my whole paychecks

I don't want to leave on a trip they paid for, i want to work so i can pay for my own trip

they don't respect what I want to do
they never show they love me
they complain about how poorly i'm doing in shcool
they tell me I don't visit enough

they don't know what I do every day

>>686698142
I hope there's kittens in Gensokyo
>>
>>686698388
Dubs speak with the truth
>>
>>686698519
What the fuck... OP, you need a do-over, I'm afraid. You're going to have to tell people about your situation and seek medical assistance before this gets out of hand. Please, stay alive.
>>
that mention of Gensokyo has me worried, think of Ms hearn you gotta try and keep on living there is always a tomorrow
>>
OP do you have snapchat?
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1254x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1254x808px
>>
>>686698846
I'm just scared that the death I experience out there is worse than anything I'd be able to do to myself

>>686699019
yeah

>>686698388
My mom's mother just passed away and my little cousin also was raised by her as well

they would be crushed

>>686698400
Thanks
>>
>>686695326
Drugs. Hella drugs. Overdose from it or realize drugs are great and start a successful life to fuel your cocaine addiction.
Also tits?
>>
Please dont listen to it, this isnt really a place to search for help this is the raw scent of the internet, go for to some Psychologist, there are some that work for free
>>
>>686699256
whats your snapchat username?
>>
you should just hire a hitman on yourself
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 167x301px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 167x301px
The Caesar has marked you for death, and the Legion obeys! Ready yourself for battle!
>>
>>686699422
Not today, friend

I don't want something else to dissapoint my family with regularly

I just want out

Sorry, friend, not tonight

>>686699092
I heard they no longer shipped helium tanks online because of this?

Is that true?
If not, then this is the route I will take
>>
>>686699521
Then fuck the hit man. Then have him kill you. You'll go out in a dopamine-flooded state.
>>
>>686699584
Op listen to me. I wanted to kill myself because I was a spoiled little bitch who wanted to be "independent". Then I dis drugs. Drugs are great. Just hide it from your family and start being successful. Trust me on this op it'll be the best decision you ever make
>>
>>686699887
added you -- add me back
>>
File: v3pxmu.gif (67KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
v3pxmu.gif
67KB, 207x207px
Again with this bullshit Sam? It's getting old. Yeah, guess who? It's me. Do you have any idea the shit you put me through, you inconsiderate bitch!? You know, at this rate, I'm actually going you'll do it. I'd do it myself if it didn't cost me more than it has already, to waste any more fucking time on you. Die damn you! Die!
>>
>>686700182
You fucked up Sam
>>
Anon im having the same thoughts and your situation mirrors mine. Except im a guy and Ive been hitting the gym for the sole purpose of living in the pine barrens or becoming a small time thief.

I've always felt that no matter where I go theres a power dynamic already set up that forces me into things i dont want. Im not living a life worth living anyway. Suicide is always an option. I couldnt care less about anyone around me
>>
Um, why not just run around in the hood, yell nigger a lot and punch nig nogs in the face, they'll definitely kill you
>>
File: image-7.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image-7.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
>>686695326
Stick head in this?
>>
1 (800) 273 8255
someone on this line can suggest something. people call them all the time with suicide ideas
>>
>>686699256
Holy shit op if that's you in the snapchat profile, you actually should kill yourself. You look like a fucking faggot
>>
>>686695326
Live stream kys
>>
>>686700698
I'm a white girl

They'll fucking rape me

>>686700563
It's nice knowing someone feels exactly the way I do

The power-dynamic comment is how I feel
I don't have a choice
I don't have a say

No matter what I do, I'm fucked

At least you have the option of basically fucking off to no where, as a dude

I'm very small and I don't look intimidating
I'd be chewed up and spat out by the world on the streets/up in the mountains of nowhere
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (767KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
767KB, 127x189px
Join the army. If you want to die, might as well die for your country.
>>
I got another suggestion, just take a road trip far away from where you live and just crash into a river or down a cliff
>>
>>686701166
Double dubs op drugs op drugs
>>
>>686701166

call that suicide hotline someone just posted u need it u crazy self entitled white bitch
>>
>>686701262
Considering this

and this
>>686701195
>>
>>686701166
Are you a third child by chance?
>>
>Female on /b/
>No tits or gtfo
>sage goes in all fields
>>
>>686701559
middle child
>>
>>686695326
Tits or gtfo stupid attention whore.

Faggots actually giving advice to a stupid whore like it's fucking reddit.
>>
File: 1297062567784.jpg (81KB, 638x426px) Image search: [Google]
1297062567784.jpg
81KB, 638x426px
>>686701262
>>686701347
Road trip to Syria with a machete to rack up the highest ISIS kill count ever, while continually adding to your haram army made up of sex slaves you freed and armed along the way. Just when you realize that you don't want to kill yourself anymore, get kicked in the head by a passing camel and die.
>>
>>686702049
ROLLING FOR THIS
>>
If I wanted to fuck with someone, I'd come on /b/ and pretend to be that person and say stupid shit like "I want to kill myself" and then if someone asked for "my" snapchat I'd give them the username of the person I'm fucking with.
gg op
>>
>>686695326
don't do it,call this number: 1-8002738255 they'll help you a lot.
>>
Wtf is polyvore?
>>
This is how I plan to do it, sooner rather than later, and I've done a lot of research and planning. It's cheap, effective, and painless.
Carbon monoxide is odorless, and doesn't cause problems breathing until it's too late.
It can be easily made by titrating formic acid into sulfuric acid, and heat speeds the reaction. Basically, find somewhere enclosed and secluded, in my case, likely a hotel bathroom, and put up signs warning of carbon monoxide and acids so whoever finds you will not be harmed.
Basically, you just need to get the carbon monoxide concentration above about 1 percent to be sure you'll be unconscious within 5 minutes, so you need to get a carbon monoxide detector. Get an electric hot plate, a large Pyrex dish, and about a liter each of pure, undiluted sulfuric acid and formic acid. The acids are available online, under 50 bucks.
Then set up the hot plate to its lowest setting under the dish and pour the sulfuric acid into the Pyrex first, then slowly pour in the formic acid. Then leave the room until the concentration is high enough. It will work even if you stay for the whole process, but you might get nauseated by the lower concentrations. Once the detector reads above 1 percent, simply lay out sit down and you'll quickly fall unconscious. Alcohol or sedatives might help avoid a last minute back out, as this is not a "cry for help" method. If you are found within about 15 minutes of beginning, you may survive but sustain permanent brain damage. Your death will look peaceful to whoever finds you.
>>
Leanne, if you want to talk to someone, email me at [email protected]
I can't guarantee I can help you, but I can try.
Have you ever considered having someone else end your life (quick and painlessly of course)?
>>
File: 1448264067245.jpg (27KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448264067245.jpg
27KB, 313x334px
Sounds like all of your current problems (that you admitted to) are caused by your situation with the people around you. So leave. Any distant relatives similarly excommunicated by the family that you know of? They are likely to be like you, thus why they were shunned by the core mind.
>>
>>686703090
just give you a last try /b/ro,talk to your close-family or friends group,they'll help you finding the right way.
>>
I want to do something stupid.
I want to make a big mistake.
I want to destroy everything I love
And leave sorrow in my wake.
I wish I was empty
The way I made you feel.
And like a flower in the darkness
All your wounds will never heal.
>>
>>686703090
I might do this

How will someone find me without damaging themselves though?

>>686703173
I don't want anyone I know experiencing it when it happens
>>
File: damnbro.jpg (19KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
damnbro.jpg
19KB, 300x425px
>>686703704
>>
>>686703764

But we don't know each other. Just consider the possibility.
If you simply want to talk, you don't have to commit to anything, living or dying.
You can vent to me and I swear to maintain the utmost secrecy and discretion.
Trust me, or not. The choice is yours.
>>
Okay i thought of this, you should just lay low for a while and then just change your identity and report yourself missing and after a day or so just go somewhere where people rarely visit and hang yourself on a tree branch if there is one. Basically like suicide forest
>>
I'm 38. Been through everything from deaths to just about everything you can deal with. Not worth it. Ive had friends kill themselves. Not what u wanna do. It gets better. I have a 3 year old now. Great life. Don't give up. Everything gets better if you tough it out, trust me.
>>
OK, so I know it does happen on occasion but realistically how often to these threads pan out? I mean, I'm all about people choosing life but these threads are everywhere. I don't want anyone to an hero really but I'm curious to hear from any niggers that lurk more than I do. I don't expect stats but how many have you seen that turned out to be real??
>>
>>686703704

Pages yet unwritten
Will chronicle the lies
That I used to bury you
And cover up your eyes.
When you finally woke up
Stood on your own two feet
No longer were you shrouded in
The tapestry of my deceit.
>>
>>686704333
>pic of ipod on grave
>>
>>686703764
Sulfuric acid will burn your lungs and you will painfully suffocate to death, this guy's a dick.
>>
>>686704333
OP here

people post these a lot

I've seen someone kill themselves on cam here

been here since 2009

A lot of people do it for shits and giggles, a lot of people are serious

Some really want to die, some people do it to vent

I'm looking for a legitimate way to kill myself and I've been given a couple good ones

I guess nobody will ever actually find out when it happens

Too bad
>>
>>686704404

Still want to do something stupid.
I want to make a big mistake.
I want to destroy everything I love
I wish I was empty
The way I made you feel.

Maybe you'll forgive me
But I hope you never do.
I could not forgive myself
For the way I treated you.
When you find my body
Please burn it to the ground.
The world is better off without
Someone like me around.
>>
>>686704765

Macyet here. Email me. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>686703567
I appreciate the concern, but this is a rational decision made by me, about me, and has been a long time in the making.
>>686703764
The amount of gas made will be enough to end your life, but should somewhat decrease before you are found. And as long as your signs and warnings are seen, even very high concentrations will not harm someone that is only briefly exposed, as hopefully, the finder possesses a healthy dose of self preservation. Again, in my case, I'll likely print my warnings in English, Spanish, and Russian, as this covers most of the bases for hotel housekeeping staff, at which point ems/hazmat will safely clean the area
>>
>>686695326
Kill yourself figuratively by sacrificing your working limbs and decaying mind to charity work or menial minimum wage jobs. That way your walking corpse will at the very least be useful to someone.
>>
>>686704815

I'm going to do something stupid.
I'm going to make a big mistake.
I'm going to destroy everything I love
I wish I was empty
The way I made you feel.
Like a flower in the darkness
Like a flower in the darkness

I don't want to be here I would rather
Be with the dead.
Let me join them.
Let me sleep.
I've got a permanent solution
To this temporary problem.
Let me sleep.
>>
File: poUMGQ0.png (38KB, 480x376px) Image search: [Google]
poUMGQ0.png
38KB, 480x376px
>>686704744
You should study a bit more chemistry. This is actually the standard way of producing 99% pure CO for laboratory experiments
>>
>>686704765
I've been here since 04, online since 98. I'm 40 now and I've been suicidal a few times, mostly when I was a teenager and early twenties. Speaking from experience, nothing you've said so far couldn't be dealt with without killing yourself. Suicide for you is massive overkill. That's like nuking a swarm of mosquitoes with an orbital battle station.

Just get away from it where you can breathe on your own.
>>
>>686704957
Yes, and then your family will have to come look at your remains to validate that you are, in fact, you, and then they will have to pay for your remains and a funeral and blame themselves forever, when you could've just driven away from it all and started a new life, if you're that ready for death. When you have nothing to lose, start anew. Maybe in 10 years or so when you've been doing literally whatever you want for awhile you can contact them again, or even sooner, if you feel like it. I have a kid, or I'd ditch out and start a new life meeting a new stranger each day.
>>
>>686701733
You seem like the female version of me tbh. Kik me we can talk you out of this hell hole thefuckisausername is my username
>>
>>686695326

Ok Lets take seriously.
First: If you gonna present as a girl for attention, TiTS or GTFO

Second: If you want to do it, i really cant show you the right direction for an easy way out, depends on you.

Third: If you keep on, i personally suggest, plan ahead a "trip to the wild" and go fuking visit your friends and say bye as you going to the "trip to the wild" and at least their gonna know that it was your choice and that was your fully choice.
>>
>>686705424

What this guy says.
39yo here. Deepthroated the barrel a couple times myself. Shit will get better!
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.