[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Spread the word anons.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

Spread the word anons.
>>
>>686595051
You know, maybe cause one is silly and stupid, and the other is about a lady in a mask?
>>
>>686595154
Kill yourself, sheep.
>>
>>686595154
>>
>>686595294
See, it's that kind of attitude that makes us not watch your boring video about The Fed.
>>
>>686595051
maybe bc the federal reserve doesn't exist
>>
Ok
>>
>>686595154
Tracked your IP. Is this you?
>>
I'll spread the word. What's the URL for chewbacca lady's video?
>>
>>686595294
Nice. I bet you also believe in chemtrails and that 9/11 was a controlled demolition.
>>
>>686595539
Yeah, it's easier to type with sheep feet than you might think.

Seriously though, if you want to convince me, or anyone else, that we're slaves, then we will actually have to feel like slaves at some point in our lives.
>>
JUST LET GLOBAL WARMING TAKE CARE OF US.
>>
You can't NOT be enslaved. Slavery is basic human nature. Does anyone run their own shit? No thats why you shop at stores and work for someone and drive on streets. Because being a sheep is easy. And there is no point in life besides enjoying it. If you want to be a shark, enjoy that struggle because if you don't you're just a sheep pretending it can swim.
>>
>>686595726
So what? We're slaves because we have jobs? A slave is someone who has a job but doesn't get paid.
>>
>>686595600
Lol. Ur a fag /b/ro
>>
>>686595726
So you're unemployed and a hermit?
>>
>>686595680
All trolling aside 9/11 was an inside job
>>
The people just don't care. We'll always be under their control. Memes are a creation of the government to distract us intelligent minds here at 4chin slash b
>>
>>686595824
Do you get paid enough for what you do?
>>
>>686596007
Sorry guyszzz i meant 4 Chan. Plz don't rage quit!!! XD
>>
>>686595154
Not an argument
>>
>>686596184
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>686595726
pretty much this, society is a large machine in people are sheep it can't exist.
>>
>>686596322
I wasn't making one
>>
>>686596405
Psychologist.
>>
File: 1463931690718.gif (3MB, 800x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463931690718.gif
3MB, 800x447px
>>686595687
Best slave thinks he is free
>>
smile me a boner
>>
>>686597045
0/10
>>
File: 809.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
809.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>686595051
>>
>>686595294
Your conspiracy theorist is showing anon. Just try not giving a fuck, you will sleep better.
>>
>>686595680
Wait... what?!
>>
>>686595979
It's true, I was there
>>
>>686597045
monster !
>>
>>686597045
I would assume a psychologist would be salaried. Why are your paychecks so varied?
>>
>>686595680
the funny thing about chemtrails is people in denver post about them on craigslist and post pics of them all over the denver sky, yet I go outside and never see more than a single chem trail.

and I'm like how stupid do you have to be to shop the local sky and try to pass it off locally, especially when there are barely clouds in the sky most days, much less two contrails.

then again, they are building a secret underground bunker at DIA since the rumors for years have said there is one and it's obvious to everyone that there isn't, only now there is
>>
>>686595051
We are all ultimately slaves to ourselves
>>
>>686598134
>hurr durr there is only one kind of psychologist
>none work for themselves
>none are hourly for the state
>no such thing as a hospital employing a psychologist
>never seen CSI where they contract one
hurr diddely dur
>>
>>686595051
Why don't you post the LINK the the enslavement video? If you're serious about "spread the word" you should do that.
>>
>>686598134
Depends on my classes And In what city.
>>
>>686598456
this
>>
File: juifou.jpg (71KB, 501x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
juifou.jpg
71KB, 501x576px
>>686595680
>>
>>686598180
That's a talent.
>>
>>686597045
Lolol what a loser. This is your own fault.
I work at an independent burger joint and make 12.10$ with overtime. How's that feel OP? I bet with your shitty logic it feels like "Slavery".
>>
File: 1452096480907.jpg (65KB, 480x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452096480907.jpg
65KB, 480x364px
>>686595051

Bootlicker confirmed

>> pic related - OP is licking a boot
>>
>>686596184
Damn son . I was on unemployment for 7 months and made only about 100 bucks less per week than you.
>>
>>686597295

And the devil's best trick was convincing everyone he doesn't exist....
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 269x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 269x187px
>>686598180

Chemtrails are by far the dumbest conspiracy theory
>>
>>686599101
I only work 10 hrs a week.
>Hurr durrrr
>>
>>686596184
Damn I make 600 a week with no degree
>>
>>686595687
ahahah nice one m8.
You're the proof shit actually works.
>>
Only 100.000 views in one year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKxLRJsmuB8
you sheeps make me wanna not live on this planet anymore
>>
>>686595824
>>686595972
I think he's saying that, using the definition of slavery the OP follows, everyone is either a slave or an unemployed hermit.
>>
>>686595051
That is because people are stupid.
>>
>>686595824
You gett paid in paper. A ever lasting source they can print out....
>>
File: 1459011204514.jpg (741KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459011204514.jpg
741KB, 2000x2000px
All these so-called "truthers" think they are Morpheus, but what they fail to realise is that despite what they think is their grasp on the truth, they are still bound by the same shackles as everyone else.

Now THAT is the true definition of being a sheep... thinking they know the truth and doing nothing more than forwarding a couple youtube links.

L. O. L.
>>
>2016
>not being a truther
What a bunch of faggets
>>
>>686595154
>You know, maybe cause one is silly and stupid, and the other is about a lady in a mask?

The ridiculous right is continuously looking for new and hysterical ways to terrify its worshippers.

Birther nonsense?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/know-your-republican-birthers-which-pols-have-dipped-a-toe-in-the-birther-pool

Chem-trails?
http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2015/08/why-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-is-real-2261.html

Obama is the anti-Christ?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories

Obama deliberately brought Ebola into the US?
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/five-crazy-conspiracy-theories-about-ebola-conservatives-actually-believe


The fact is, the more gullible you are, the more damaged your reasoning ability, the more impaired your cognitive skills, the more likely you be a right-wing conservative:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ajps.12234/abstract
>>
>>686595051
Do yourself a goddamn favour and watch a real eye-opening documentary by Adam Curtis, you stupid Alex Jones Chemtail Tinfoil hat wearing fuck.
>>
>>686595051
I turn 360 degrees, and walk the fuck away.
>>
>>686595051
OP honestly, do yourself a favour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw
>>
>>686595051
This video is another marketing campaign.
>>
>>686603682
What for? The real Anonymous warns us about the United States of Secrecy.
>>
>>686595051
Soccer moms shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Tinfoil hats should just kill themselves.
>>
>>686595051
Tony?
>>
>>686605573
Goin out like Montana.
>>
File: 1432003612296.png (54KB, 942x762px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432003612296.png
54KB, 942x762px
>>686595051
Do people actually think that this video got views from it being spread naturally?

The Jews at Disney were obviously involved in this. They're trying to make starwars a thing that is always around us now.
>>
>>686599665
what about flat earth
>>
Isnt this all about personal freedoms?
>>
>>686597295
This
>>
>>686596184
Try living in Michigan. The highest taxes state in United States
>>
>>686595051
Jesus. At least the Chewbacca lady is happy. You're just finding ways to get people to blame the Jews for all their problems without feeling like they're bad people for their antisemetic views.

>"The Fed" runs the world!
>The Rothschilds run "The Fed!"
>I'm not saying the Rothschilds are Jews or anything, but I do know that they're Jewish...
>No, no, no, I'm not saying ALL the Jews are the problem, just the Jews that secretly control the Illuminati and the world and stuff!
>'Cuz some Jews totally CONTROL their natural impulses toward greed, ya know?

And then, you quote Mein Kampf a bunch, and say that the Holocaust never happened.
>>
>>686599776
doing what?
>>
>>686606129
I haven't noticed anything star wars since the movie was released.
>>
>>686606129
Oh, yeah. See, I knew this thread was just a bunch of Stormfags not wanting to admit that they're pathetic, autistic fuck-ups. "IT'S THE JEEEEEWS! THEY DUN TOOK OVER TH' WORLT! I KNOWED IT SINCE I WUZ A YOUNGIN!"
>>
>>686601992
>all dat cherry picking and made up conclusion at the end of the post

lol wew
>>
>>686595051
no one wants to watch the opinion of children who don't want to pay their fair share.
a woman in a chewie mask is more real than your little cuckumentary.
>>
>>686595680
>>686598180
>>686599665
Chemtrails are probably the one theory that actually makes me want to kill the people who believe it. That's a level of mental retardation that only hinders us as a species.
>>
File: cff.png (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cff.png
72KB, 625x626px
>>686595051
>implying it would make a difference
>>
>>686607856
But the holocaust IS a massive scam.

Are you completely oblivious?
>>
>>686608590
All bs aside, the federal reserve is shady as fuck. It's not even part of the government, yet it controls everything. It's cool to be all edgy and call people retards for believing some things, makes you feel better then that's cool.
>>
>>686596184
Though you pay taxes you are fortunate enough to be employed
>>
>>686609047
Oh, here we go. You can go visit Auschwitz and see for yourself, but because of some fucking YouTube video, I should throw out all the evidence. Stormfaggotry is retarded.
>>
>>686606343

Oh. My bad.
>>
I want a mask like that it's actually just a tad bit silly.
>>
>>686595051
>something funny to some peope
lotsa views

>tinfoil hat level conspiracy video
less views

sheesh what a surprise huh
>>
>>686596184
im not from merica, is that good pay?
I don't get it that 646 is about how much a brick layer or plasterer could earn in a week, without even working hard.
>>
>>686601992
> cherry picking
Check
> extremely biased "sources" that are really just hit pieces from propagandists
Check
> claiming to be intellectually superior
Check

Yep. It's a pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>686610888
use currency converter
>>
>>686611356
I obviously did to know it is amount a trademan works in my country, but the anon said he was a psychologist and people were asking him as if that was good pay.
tradesmen are low skilled psychologist is graduate, I would expect them to be making more.
murica might be low pay low tax and outgoings etc, idk
>>
>>686610888
Plus its only10 hrs a week
>>
>>686610678
>>tinfoil hat level conspiracy video
>thinks it's not actually true
>2016
Jesus swept.
>>
If it wasn't the Fed, it would be something else. The truth is that the elites are the elites because they're better than us. Sorry you and I lost the genetic lottery and were born to working class scum, but it's nobody's fault but our selfish parents who should have known better than to have kids.

At least we're not living in some African shit-hole and walking ten miles to and from a puddle to get water for our family every day.

Just enjoy the internet and enjoy being a global house nigga.
>>
>>686611292
> cherry picking
Where's your evidence that he's doing that? Present some broad overviews of what is known about these subjects, and then demonstrate that he's cherry picking. Things aren't true just because you say they are.

> extremely biased "sources" that are really just hit pieces from propagandists
Again, you're not demonstrating that. I mean, you're trying to discredit The Guardian. Show some evidence.

> claiming to be intellectually superior
You're both doing that, but frankly, he's the only one that's cited a source. You have not. He's kind of winning.

>Yep. It's a pseudo-intellectual
No, I'm pretty sure he actually knows what he's talking about, unlike you.
>>
>>686612122
>Plus its only10 hrs a week
ahhh makes sense now
>>
>>686595051
Yes. We know that society cares about the wrong things. Stop complaining that there are too many stupid people and start, idk, educating them one at a time.

Posting on 4chan does nothing for your cause.
>>
>>
>>686595051
She's fat af, everybody watch the video to see that there is someone fatter than themselves.
>>
>>686609798
Yeah I can go there and see a bunch of horse shit.

There was no gassing. There was no focused attempt at a genocide. That doesn't mean that people didn't die.
>>
File: Ifyousayso.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ifyousayso.gif
4MB, 640x333px
I have a trust fund that can't be taxed, cant be taken by other family members, and can't be taken via divorce.

I haven't worked a job since highschool. I live on a large compound next to a mountain in Colorado. I buy legal drugs and sit around all day while my investments bring in steady returns.

>but apparently I'm a slave
>mfw
>>
>>686595051
Who gives a fuck about nigger slavery. You should be glad, at least you don't live in mudhuts because of slavery.
>>
>>686596184
$16.75 an hour
What are you an intern?
>>
>>686607456
what?
>from 313
>>
>>686614583
Where did you get the $16.75 from?
>>
File: 1436841660340.gif (2MB, 256x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436841660340.gif
2MB, 256x188px
>>686595051
I'm conflicted, this shit belongs on /pol/ but it's just about as cancerous that it belongs on /b/

Let's make another board bois, we'll call it /B/ because everyone knows caps are better, or /bV.20/ with ten times the cuck threads and fuckbois spamming desu, better yet we'll create a fake history so people can whine "Bring back /bV2.0/"
>>
>>686615303
i make 16$/hr running wire and eating Panini's
>>
>>686595051
I don't feel particularly enslaved.
>>
>>686614340

>>Thinks the interwebs makes them any less of a sheep

>> lel
>>
>>686601185
Under rated post
>>
feed me shit, catch my vomit
>>
>>686595294
look at me with my liberal arts degree and my several cocks up my rectum and down my throat
>>
>>686616072
it's because you can't feel it, just like internalized misogyny
>>
>>686615492
I make 16 an hour smashing your moms punani
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 700x700px
>>686596184
Must be a chef at Wendy's.
>I would be ashamed of paychecks like that
You need to get a real fucking job.
>>
>>686617474
>>686615492
>>686615303
>all these people assuming everyone works a straight 40/week
>>
>>686617474
I want to see you making that much in 10 hrs.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 17





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.