[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So right now im on the best drug cocktail, a bunch of benzos,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: drug cocktail.jpg (233KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
drug cocktail.jpg
233KB, 500x374px
So right now im on the best drug cocktail, a bunch of benzos, weed, adderall, and alchohal. Ask me anything also General drug thread.
>>
>>686091045

Why aren't you out contributing to society and making something of yourself instead faggot?
>>
>>686091045
How much do you pay in taxes a year??
>>
>>686091045
why are you taking uppers with downers?
>>
>>686091364
Because I'm out of college this summer experimenting before working my ass of in Information tech.
>>
>>686091045
>pharmaceuticals
yeah nah, youre retarded
pills are trash and only trash use them recreationally
>>
>>686091652
Too ease the edge off
>>
>>686091653
Don't experiment with benzos, go try shrooms or lsd
>>
>>686091653

Lies
>>
>>686091364
For all you know, he might be. Ever heard of highly functioning substance abusers, ya ignorant fucj? Can hold down (sometimes two) full time jobs like it's fuckin easy. Can almost see the allure of meth
>>
>>686091685
Youre right I usually dont but w.e
>>
File: 1275970794668.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1275970794668.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>686091752
not him but im dropping some dank LSD in 2 weeks
>>
>>686091045
>doing any drugs besides weed
Degenerate
>>
>>686091752
Bro I've done sooo much shrooms and lucy im just switching it up
>>
>>686091873
Fucking good for you I hope you trip too hard and jump out of a second story window and kill yourself you fucking retarded faggot
>>
>>686091808

Sure but I've also heard of people that don't do drugs and are successful. Those people are generally less annoying because they don't constantly talk about how drugs should be legal.

I'm not saying drugs are bad. I'm saying they make you obnoxious and unbearable to be around.
>>
>>686091979
How has living with your parents through your entire 20s been?
>>
>>686092203
I actually moved out this year im actually only 21, and im an active student but hey, experimenting obviously makes me a degenerate loser.
>>
>>686092112
I hate talking about drugs and the typical drug user but this is a new experience for me so I thought id browse /b/
>>
>>686092389
>done sooo much shrooms and lucy
>21
Right
>>
>>686092071
That would suck well im not on any tryptamines so i doubt that will happen
>>
>>686091045
I love fucking love adderall but shit, its gets old really fast and tolerance builds like nothing.
>>
>>686092508
I avoid psychedelics now because it would be an every weekend thing since i developed HPPD
>>
>>686092673
Yeah bro i space my usages for months and when i need it
>>
I've been on a legal drug trip. Belladonna, try it when you can grow it. It's the kind of shit you waje up to in the middle of a stream holding a dead salamander. Good times.
>>
>>686092833
whats its classification, Lol that sounds some devils trumpet trip for a week type shit
>>
>>686092810
Yeah, that's what i'm doing now, been on a 2 week break. It got to the point I only had euphoria for like an hour then I would just feel like shit. Thinking about taking soon though just so it gives me something to do, hopefully the tolerance went down.
>>
>>686091472
Fuck tax brackets nigga, I'd rather make a little less money so I didn't feel so raped by the gov
>>
>>686093008
Exactly if you wait months it will, Its also a lot more useful if your getting shit done instead of masturbating for 6 hrs lol
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x324px
>>686091045
Why are you bragging about stealing your parents scripts...nut up faggot
>>
>>686091472
Well im still a student so I'm excepting grants and loans. And my Annual sallery for my job is about 6000 so i probably pay 840 a year. but remember im a student thats really high right now so im not sure how on point this logic is.
>>
>>686093204
From what I heard tolerance (unless you've been taking it for years) usually goes down almost completely or at least a very large amount after a few weeks of not taking it at all. I could be wrong, but it would probably be best to wait a few months after taking a heavy binge on it for maximum euphoria.
>>
>>686093484
Lol i havent seen my parents in months its a combo of mine and my friends scripts
>>
>>686093672
Heavy binges are way too killer for the week that follows
>>
>>686093083
RAPE IS RELATIVE
>>
>>686092945
Yeah, give yourself a few days and definitely have a sitter. Belladonna's active alkaloid is atropine, I believe. Deliriants...
>>
>>686094137
I never liked heavy dissociates i start to lose my mind
>>
>>686093831
Yeah, happened to me a couple weeks ago. Took it almost every day for like four days straight staying up all the time and I still feel like shit. Shot my tolerance up so the last time I took it, barely did anything and just made me feel like garbage for a few days after.

Adderall is great, but not an everyday or even a once a week thing.
>>
>>686093714
Well still congrats dude
>>
>>686094318
Thank you your input is appreciated, I should take notes from you I bet you are soo much with your life
>>
>>686094291
Yeah man its really a drug you have t use wisely like coke or some good mdma
>>
>>686094580
Good thing it's extremely to get a hold of or even a prescription for. Doctors hand it out like cold meds. Probably one of the most easy drugs to get a hold of that does what it does.
>>
>taking adderall with benzos

What a waste of adderall. I love mixing uppers and downers. I start every morning with a speedball injection. However, when I take addies it's to be as productive as possible. Topping it with benzos is just a fucktarded way to make sure you get the least out of your amphetamine boost.
>>
>>686094885
Dude it makes me less jittery since I have G.A.D compounded with panic attacks i need benzos for everything
>>
>>686094885
I agree especially if he's taking with Xanax. He's just lowering his high with Adderall. Save the Adderall for a slow night and take the Benzo's to relax. You're just throwing the pills away OP.
>>
>>686094829
Yup bu good thing im more of a downer guy except when i comes to MDXX so i dont even try to get it scripted
>>
>>686095197
I will man its my last summer with being a drug guy i gotta finish my fucking IT degree
>>
>>686095221
I love downers too, I'm actually more of a downer guy but since I don't have a Dealer and I don't have a social life to find one, I have to deal with getting them out of a Doctor. I actually have a prescription of Xanax but It's at such a low dose that I'd have to take half the pills I have to get a decent high. And my insurance only pays for a visit every thirty-days so I'm shit out of luck.
>>
>>686095635
Have you heard of etiz(not full name) Its a benzo with a chemical compund change but its structuarally a benzo i think and you can get it clearnet if u look hard enough. I like it just as much as xans.
>>
>>686095128

I has GAD as well also accompanied by panic attacks. First couple weeks after my first PA I avoided alcohol out of fear. I was even scared to take the Xanax I was prescribed a little while later. Learn some fucking coping mechanisms. I haven't taken a benzo for non-recreational purposes in 4 years and I'll down a handful of addies without hesitation or "rescue pills" around. My anxiety will build, generally will feel my face and hands tingle if I get super whacked out and also find myself gasping for air sometimes, but the positive effects (i.e. The ability to focus for infinite hours on watching paint dry) completely outweigh and overrule the negative leaving me in a state of mind elevated bliss. I smoke crack and shoot coke with ease as well. I avoid things like weed and psychedelics because those types of drugs are the ones that will make you "lose control" of your mind. Amphetamines and other uppers that don't cause a hallucinogenic mind shift shouldn't cause a problem if you teach your sober mind to control the anxiety.
>>
>>686096111
No I haven't heard of it actually but I just looked it up and apparently it is just like a Benzo (Apprently its a Benzo Analog). I already see the issue with it though, its decently expensive probably more then just Xanax or kpins off the street.
>>
>>686096382
Thats What i go through. Im Scared of drugs that maks me think too much if I dont have a benzo, because then ill derealize. I love psychedelics and weed but I cant do them without benzos because I feel like I can get trapped in psychosis. The benzos also has helps me find girls, jobs, and my self confidence. I try not to rrely on it so i space out my usages a bit.
>>
>>686096673
The thing is I rather it cuase where i live I its far from home so i dont want to trust a new psych so its easy to find the eti if i look hard enough with out having to deal with street guys and docs.
>>
>>686092071
I don't understand why you are upset lol

>>686091873
Watch Black Dynamite on cartoon network when you're peaking! It'll be the funniest thing you've ever seen on acid
>>
>>686097130
Yeah I understand, I just found this site right off by googling it, it's verified by Google so i'm pretty sure it's legit. easyetizolam com

I'm not a shill either. My Doctors alright, she'll usually put me on anything I ask. But she always starts me off with like 0.25mg's and shit its stupid and out of fear of her realizing i'm taking them recreationally I never get the courage to ask her to raise it unless it's been like three months.
>>
>>686097193
Dude right, I agree that I hate super hippies,
but not everyone does drugs and goes full brain brain dead condesending asshole..

P.S I love black dynamite and adult swim general
>>
>>686097568
As much as i hate reddit use it for etiz/RC site reviews cuase google sites an cut there etizolam and you could end up buying bunk
>>
>>686092071
Tism
>>
Guessing this thread is dying
>>
>>686091045
How do you fuckers take so much drugs?
I had 1 dose 3mmc last weekend (first time hard drugs since 3 years) and my head still feels like scrambled eggs. Getting a little better though.
>>
>>686100223
Yeah, its a shame.
>>
Anyone have any idea on how to get rid of or at least lower the constantly needing to something part of Adderall? I love the Euphoria of Adderall but sometimes I just want to chill and watch TV and not sit a desk and basically be forced to do something.
>>
>>686100558
What I do is space my drug use out, and when i fenf a good time I go all out for a day or two then rest my body so and keep my self on optimal shape so I dont permanently fuck my brain.
>>
>>686091947
>not experiencing everything in this 1 life you have
>not experiencing other states of consciousness
>>
>>686100918
Take it with a benzo or smoke some weed with it
>>
>>686101176
Damn is that really it? I tried Benzo's with it, and it was basically the same as taking a lower dose of Adderall.
>>
>>686101041
Yeah I did that too in my early 20s (25 now) it's nice for the evening but the comedown is just the worst for me. It just gives me anxiety for a week or so. I'm just getting too old for that shit I guess
>>
>>686101582
You cant take a regular benzo does like take a .5 of a bar instead of a whole bar so the benzo doesnt over power. And weed makes it creative
>>
>>686101824
Yeah bro When I take my classes I stop doing drugs completely even weed. When its about my future Fuck drugs, but during my breaks i experiment.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.