[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /b/ >Best Friend Fucks My Crush characters. >Me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1418674896906.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418674896906.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
help me /b/

>Best Friend Fucks My Crush

characters.
>Me (16 years old) 5/10
>My crush = Jane (15) 9/10
>My best friend = John (17) 8/10

Jane John both know That Jane is my crush.
I love Jane so much but im a beta fat faggot.
Me and Jane we're pretty close in the beginnig of this year but i felt like I wasn't competition against all the other people that love Jane.

SKip to a moth ago.

we're getting high in my room.
I noticed they we're always touching eachother and being cute together.
>feelsbadman.jpg
my heart broke. i knew they were gonne be together iand that i didn't stand a chance.

SKip to yesterday.

Jane john me and a girlfriend of Jane are all laying in bed while were talking.

John starts grinding Jane under the pillows.
i hear a silent moan.
>pleaseno.jpg
my heart is being ripped out of my chest. The girlfriend of Jane offcourse knows Jane is my crush and tries to comfort me. Jane and John are going at it about 1m from me.
I feel like i dont want to be alive anymore.

i feel like i just want to end it right there.
>suddenly boner.
(because my crush is being pounded by a dick and she is moaning like hell.)

They fuck for half an hour. didn't have a sirious talk about it later that night or the day after.

what do /b/ ?

-help me kill myself.
-learn me how to not be a total beta fgt.
-share stories.
-give advice.

thanks for taking the time to read my stories about me being heartbroken.
>>
hard story nigga
>>
>>685663182
Suck it up fag
>>
Fuck the other chick and move on. You're a kid. You'll get over it.
>>
>>685663182
see you when youre 18 buddy
>>
Thats hard man, listen to this song and feel better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o31JeavXCK4
>>
>>685663182

MODS SDOM
>>
>>685663182
damn dude, your best friend sounds pretty cool
>>
File: quasimoto.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
quasimoto.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
i feel you man just move on with your life. and never talk to them ever again
>>
>go to /a/ and you get banned for the stupidest shit
>go to /b/ you don't get banned whatsoever

Fuck you mods
>>
>>685663866
he is pretty cool.
he stayed with me for all tese years.
>>
>>685663821
dont be a fag
>>
>>685663182
What kind of fucking best friend is that OP? Fuck them both, especially if both knew how you felt about her
>>
>>685663795
thanks man.
it helped alot
>>
>>685663621
someday that may be true
>>
>>685663182
You are a literal cuckold.
>>
>>685664185
i know its not the nicest thing they did but i do like them. i guess im just a faggot. nomore.
>>
File: badday2.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
badday2.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>685663182
today i asked some pakistani wigger cunt to change my £2 coin into 2 £1s and he stole it and then set his teenage lapdog sub-wigger on me, so i walked off feeling defeated.

bad shit happens, your sense of self-esteem takes a bashing, but then you realise later how much more fucked up the situation could have got.
>>
>>685664449
nope.
they fucked while i was watching. how could it get more fucked up?
>>
>>685663182
I can help you.

b&
>>
>>685664605
>nope
>they fucked while I was watching

Kek
>>
>>685664605
Anal rape
>>
>>685664399
Stop being a pussy OP. Choose a fucking side. They were both pieces of shit to you. It's them or your self respect. Choose a fucking side
>>
File: 1463936602390.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1463936602390.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
>>685663182
>>
>>685664399
No, they don't respect you, you don't need "friends" like that.
That dude broke the bro-code rule no 1: don't touch your friends girlfriends or love-interests. If he does not show remorse and apologizes sincerely, then you are better off never seeing this guy ever again.
>>
>>685663182
beat your best friend up you fucking pussy
>>
>>685664605
they don't respect you. your friend is not your friend and the girl you could have truly fallen for is not worth your time -- both of these are the obvious truth.

there are millions of other potential girlfriends, and millions of other potential friends. you should take a deep breath, think about how you're going to go forward, and make the decision that most benefits you. personally i'd never talk to either of them again.
>>
>>685664814
i'd choose them over my self respect. i would eat shit for them. But i just don't understand how they could do this to me.
>>
>>685663182
Is janes gf hot?
>>
>>685665117
i suspect you mean John. jane is my crush
>>
>>685665085
>i'd choose them over my self respect. i would eat shit for them.

they know this, that's why they did it.

how old are you? there's certain windows in life where people kind of reach their most cunty - if you're anywhere between 16 and 21 then you just got unlucky because that's cunt territory.
>>
>>685665085
>i would eat shit for them.
Do this while they're getting down one night. It's the only way they'll understand your pain.
>>
>>685665085
Then you fucking deserve what you get you fucking faggot. Quit whining
>>
>>685664605
the real question here is why didn't you fuck her first? she's an obvious slut that couldn't go few hours without a cock, so why didn't you take advantage of it?
>>
Start doing heroin to ease the pain, it will also help you lose weight.
>>
>>685665316
well fuck. im 16
>>
>>685665212
No janes girlfriend who was with you
>>
>>685663182
Underage b&

Also, grow the fuck up. You're 16, you think you know everything already? The world is going to be assfucked your generation EVER gets into ANY offices.
>>
>>685665018
>>685665002
this. have some self-respect. Don't stick to them because you think you would feel alone. Join a sports club, play music and join an orchestra, play chess, anything. Just get a hobby that makes you interact with people and you'll find new friends in no time.
>>
>>685665379
because im not that guy.
im the insecure funny guy that makes people laugh. im not the buff dude that gets the girls. im still a virgin.
>>
>>685663182
>we're getting high in my room.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>-help me kill myself.

Drink Bleach.
>>
>>685663182
How about you grow the fuck up and confront your friends about your issues instead of shitposting high school angst.

Goddam it's summer already.
>>
>>685663182
How about you make a fucking move, beat johns ass and if you can't then go ahead and get beat up, just fucking try, go ahead and try to fuck with her and if she ends up fucking with you easily then she a hoe and it ain't even fucking worth it
>>
>>685665480
kinda i guess. she is chubby and a year older. ,
i would rate her 7/10
>>
Look kid, everything in life is temporary. The good, the bad and the ugly. There isn't enough time to tell you about how many times i have been fucked over but in a way i'm grateful for it. When it comes down to it, i have learned more from the mistakes in life than the lessons in school.

Your friend does not give a shit about you. As you said, your a beta. He's using you for something. Punching bag/ATM/ sounding board, etc,. To be perfectly honest, that is kind of most friendships in a nutshell. We are all using each other, even if it just for company or a laugh.

Why do you think people are attracted to confident people; experience. Why do you think they are attracted to positive or funny people; gives them an experience.

This guy knew you had a crush on her and had the fucking audacity to literally fuck her on the same bed as you. Not only did he not give a shit about you felt, he rubbed it in your face.

You have to options. The path of peace which just involves you getting away from him, moving on with your own life and trying to make better friends.

The path of revenge (which is usually my favourite, because anger has always gotten me through the toughest part of life). You start working out and i mean really fucking going for it. Push up, squats, situps, run, swim. Get a good fucking body. Start reading, it edifies the mind. I would recommend starting with Jon Ronson. He's witty, intelligent, easy to read and writes about a lot of interesting stuff. Just be sure to take him with a grain of salt.

The point is to improve yourself as much as possible by giving yourself confidence. The reason why women like mature men is literally because of maturity. Experience. They can sense it off of you. I attract a lot of people cause they can sense it. Tbh when i'm fit i'm probably and 7-9. My mate who's a fucking 4 can seriously pull though and he has way more confidence than me.

Where you based OP?
>>
>>685665328
loled
>>
>>685665447
you drew the short straw in the cunt parade.

similar thing happened to me at 15, but not to the same extent. had a crush, treated her like a princess but really she just wanted fucking like a whore, then some other guy comes along and she rubs it in my face. she got off on the power of the situation, and how she could keep me hanging.

no teenager would be complete without at least one fucked up heartybreaky situation. but PLEASE don't just act like it never happened, just move on and become visibly more attractive in spite of your false friends. this would be a decent revenge.
>>
File: 1462647964111.jpg (39KB, 610x694px) Image search: [Google]
1462647964111.jpg
39KB, 610x694px
>>685664605
>they fucked while i was watching
literal cuck. Also MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>685663182
>> wut do

Get over it. Life is going to crush you MUCH harder than this as it goes on. This will seem like nothing in a decade or two compared to the other things you will have faced. If you cant get over this, you wont be able to even function in life. Every person goes through what you are going through.
>>
>>685665447
Then its good that you learned this sooner rather than later.
>>
Get off 4chan underage faggot.
>>
Ehh just find another crush. If ur friend know that u love her and he fuckd her, he isnt ur true friend. She and he are fgts. Just live ur life
>>
>>685665820
thanks for the advice. ive been working out. not as hard as you suggest but ive lost about 11kg.
and I am from Belgium.
>>
>>685665644
given you're still practically a kid, I don't blame you that much
but you need to man up and realize you don't need to be a "buff dude" to get all the chicks you want
I've a feeling that you respect women way too much, even those that are obvious sluts like your crush, and the worst part of it is that you know it, but you just can't deal with it

I understand how you feel, I used to be pretty much like you when I was your age (except such shit never happened to me, idk how I'd act if it had tbh), but don't worry, your time will come, you'll have more bitches than you can deal with, trust me
just tell them both to go fuck themselves for starters, that oughtta make you feel better

value yourself above your shitty fake friends
>>
>>685666452
i bet you're a fat french belgian and ur friend is a hot morrocan dude that was raised there.you're just mad cuz he gets all dat white pussy while you're a virgin.
>>
File: 1444845436179.jpg (16KB, 278x323px) Image search: [Google]
1444845436179.jpg
16KB, 278x323px
>>685666577
>>
File: 1463416944525.jpg (184KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
1463416944525.jpg
184KB, 1206x674px
Dubs train to Eredar, who's with me?
>>
>>685666452
Wow 11kg is decent man. I was overweight for years and one day i just decided I couldn't go back to school fat again. So i ended up losing 35 pounds in about 30 days. Calorie counted everything and worked out at least 5 hours a day. Even quit smoking to get it done.

What part of Belgium may i ask? I'm a very environmentally focused thinker. If i know the area you are in and where you can get to i might come up with a few ideas of what you can do to improve.
>>
>>685666577
nice one. no im not french, i despise french people.
>>
>>685666910
did i get the mudskin friend part?
>>
>>685666552
this.
your "friends" obviously dont respect you. the more time you spend with people like that, the worse things will get.
>>
>>685663182

This has literally (not literally) happened every time I had a crush on a girl in my life. Now Im almost 25, still a virgin and never had a relationship.

All those faggots telling you to just move on to your life have no fucking idea how this feels. In retrospect Im so mad at myself that I always was the guy to "retreat". Thats what I hate the most, that I was always were thinking more about other people than I though about myself.

You have to accept the situation, but let me tell you, you have nothing to lose.

Do what you have to do, and dont supress your feelings. They gonna eat you up from the inside.
>>
>>685666909
antwerp. its a small city in the top part of Belgium. its not a very popular place, so you probably dont know it.
>>
>>685665819
Go get her, tiger. Don't expect anything, treat her normally and do not be head over heels in love, instead be a gentleman and live your life. If she's worthy, then she is allowed to be part of it. Show that you have goals in life, study, job, house, cars, traveling, anything. You know where your journey is going, you're the man, you lead the way. You are allowed to be funny, tease her a little in a charming way, but do not be a clown, have dignity.

You may not get it right the first time, but use her to practice to become a man. Don't be a boy
>>
Underage b&

Mods
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.