[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession thread I'm a 20 year old medical student and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (10KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 350x250px
Confession thread
I'm a 20 year old medical student and I still live with my parents I even sleep with my mom and dad
So what'll it be /b/tards
>>
>>685429495
>>685429495
what are you confessing too though
>>
>>685429495
So you're an undergrad biology major with unrealistic dreams of getting into med school.
>>
>>685429799
You sound American, by age 20 you're at Uni.

Anyway,

I squat on the shitter like a third worlder, not sure why, i just hate the fact the other way makes me feel unclean.
>>
File: 600px-Immortalslogo_square.png (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Immortalslogo_square.png
69KB, 600x600px
I love my girlfriend but I constantly wish that she was thinner / I was boning her best friend
>>
>>685429495
I am
>20
>Unemployed atm
>Virgin
>Student
>Still live at home
>I do drugs Weed, MDMA, K
>Collect welfare just for being a student about $300 every two weeks
>>
>>685429495
You sleep with your mum and dad?
As in just sleep next to them, in their bed
or as in incest?
either way is fucking weird but i understand the latter moreso
>>
>>685429970
>>685429970
Undergrad = college
Postgrad = med school, law school etc.
>>
i collect a 700 dollar check every 2 weeks for being a health care provider
>the person i take care of is actually my uncle who doesnt even live in this country
>>
I may or may not have had sex with my sisters

I was drunk and the last things i remember was wrestling with them

and one of my sisters talked to me about her sex life for 2 hours
>>
>>685429970
>makes me feel unclean.
Why not just put paper on the seat like a normal person? Do you at least use a squat stool? If you want to squat you should get a squat toilet anyway. I hope you're not calling yourself civilized.
>>
>>685430688

I question it some times, and I dont feel clean with the shit being so close to my clean little cheeks, i like how it just smoothly slides out, i feel awkward now sitting down normally,

And yes I'm a upper middle class white Londoner.

and that's what shames me the most.. knowing behind closed doors. I'm brown.
>>
I hate being half white and half black. Since I get good grades in college, blacks berate me for being "too white", and to other races I'm just a nigger. I don't know what I'm more disgusted with, myself and my skin color, or humanity's desire to separate ourselves into negative social groups, and hate one another.
>>
>>685430861
>Londoner
I guess this is what happens when you become a minority.
>>
>>685431111
Nice quads,

Yup been doing it since i was about 10, i think it was because i got worms once and i was so paranoid i kept checking.
>>
>>685431049
half white half mexican here.
rejected by the mexicans i grew up with cuz im too white.
rejected by white people cuz of my mexican culture.

grew up with horrible identity problems. didnt belong anywhere.
grew up and realized it dont fuckin matter bro. be true to yourself. if people reject you then fuck them for being closed minded racist faggots.

when people ask me what i am, i tell them im human. probably sounds like autistic cliche shit to the normal guy but to me its an answer to inner peace.
>>
>>685431049
Equates good grades with being white. Has dindu friends who make fun of his success. Dude.....quit hanging out with niggers
>>
>>685431406
It is cliche, but it's a very good cliche. Thanks anon
>>
>>685431049
Did you ever turn around and tell those blacks that being a good-for-nothing piece of shit being identified with "black" is their problem, not the establishment? Everytime a decent black person or someone with black heritage ever tries to get ahead he's suddenly a fucking Oreo or something banal like that.

They are basically admitting they like to not succeed so they have an excuse to whinge, otherwise you might actually have to WORK for something, god forbid.
>>
Once while my gf was passed out I texted a guy from Craigslist and met him out side in the drive way and sucked his cock, it was huge.
>>
>>685429495
Sooo...we are just gonna ignore the part where he said he's 20 and still sleeps with his parents?
>>
>>685431406
>>685431049
you guys weren't "rejected by whites" for being half minority

im a full minority and only hang out with whites

you were rejected because you are awkward faggots
>>
>>685431861
Someone asked OP about it but OP a hasn't answered.
>>
>>685431647
>>685431647
no problem dude.
biracial pride bro. you have 2 cultures you come from dude.
2 worlds under your belt. be proud. dont try to belong anywhere because in this world you dont. theres no place for biracial people like us. just use both worlds and be whatever you want.

im white when it benefits me (dealing with cops, applying for jobs, ect...)

and im mexican when it benefits me (restaurants, socializing, family ect...)

i dont identify as anything really. just whatevers convenient at the time.
>>
>>685430230
by K, do you mean Ketamine? if so, damn son, you're not neet but you'll be if you drop from school, even if I know you alredy knew that
>>
confesion, i like to get drunk and post threads about dubs, trips threads so the new fags feel intitled
>>
>>685431889
mexiwhite fag here
>rejected by whites
its not that i was rejected. its just that i didnt feel like i fit in with whites. i grew up mexican. its all i know. didnt spend time with white half of my family and feel so out of place when im with them. but my skin is white. my features are all white. my name is white. almost everything about me on the outside is white. but inside im 100% mexican. but i couldnt act like i was because other mexicans would actually be angry that i speak the language ect. with them is was actual rejection.

pretty strange feeling
>>
>>685429495
I'm glad you got a good relation with your parents. Enjoi them till you can. Good bless us.
>>
>>685430406
It's people like you that should be forced into labour
>>
>>685431049
>>685431406
Dude you guys are me??

>half white half mexican
>both sides hate me
>live in shitty shit inglewood
>9/10 neighbors are black
>grow up accepted only by the niggas
>get jumped in legend crip gang
>soon as shit hits the fan they oust you like the scapegoat you are
>learn to only be myself and race is a fallacy
>>
i like to get drunk and make double threads to make the new fags feel intitled
>>
>>685430230
>Collect welfare for being a student
Nigger where do you live? I pay "transportation fees" to my school just to be able to travel there with my car.
>>
>>685432443
i have another job that i actually work at.

my grandfather told me, "the government will take any chance they get to take money from you, so you take any chance to take it from them too"
>>
>>685432522
Work on that spelling to make yourself feel "intitled"
>>
>>685432501
>race is a fallacy
pretty much dude.
just stupid barriers we set up for ourselves cuz were scared of our differences.

stupid shit if you ask me.
>>
>>685432548
Aus
>>
>>685429495
OP never answered the question about sleeping with parents.

OP is, and always will be, a faggot.
>>
>>685431049
Do u even Barack Obama?
Seriously you've got white genes which make you smart, and black genes that make you more athletic and big penis.
You are a protégé of what the government is trying to achieve. And it's a good thing
>>
>>685432615
well i am drunk right now and i dont care how my spelling is to you
>>
Last night I was too lazy to get out of bed to piss so I picked up a mug and tried to pee in it in the dark and i ended up getting about 2 thirds into the mug and the rest on my bed. I just put a blanket over the wet patch and I'm probably not gonna wash my bedding.
>>
I act very niggerish outside of b and most people outside of my job would ever realize I can even hold a conversation in anything but ebonics
The kicker?
>Im not even black
>>
>>685432756
sounds like your lazy mate
>>
>>685432643
Yehp, im in same boat, doing a networking course at tafe and its fucking so pathetic, what we are learning is shit from 15 years ago, and i'm meant to be job ready after this shit.
>>
>>685430398
OP is probably British, where college is between Secondary and Higher education, and at uni you only study one subject the 4 years, so he could very easily be 20, and have just finished his second or third year of studying medicine at uni. Then he'll go on to get a master's and a PhD maybe and then be a Junior Doctor and then move to Australia or something because our government is trying to get rid of doctors one and for all.
>>
File: 1463341460709.jpg (42KB, 550x557px) Image search: [Google]
1463341460709.jpg
42KB, 550x557px
very rarely can i get off fucking a girl, while thinking about the girl that i'm fucking
>>
I never managed to date/fuck a girl.
Too shy in school, and not on eough house parties

Have shemale fetish since around 8th grade, but only for fapping

Shortly before turning 22 I decided I was going to lose my virginity no matter what.
Signed up on a dating website.
Stil got no woman
Decided to take a look at the TV/TS on there.
Found a cute 28 indonesian TS (no boobjob yet)
We meet at his place, bang him.

> still am a heterosexual virgin
> lost virginity to a Trans because i needed a surrogate
> we are still fucking
> am now also getting into teen boys
> fucking a 14 y old is legal in Germany (sex doesnt matter)
> acting as a 18 y old and younger for getting some teen ass and dick to fuck and suck
>>
>>685432704
Never thought of it that way
>>685432501
Agreed, I don't like how race is considered a determinate of behavior, when your behavior is determined by social cues a, and how you're raised
>>685432013
True
>>
>>685429970
It's actually a better way to do it, our body is made for squatting while shittin
>>
>>685433160
we are products of our environments, when we are rejected by our environments we are freed from social standards and allowed to become the people we want to. just do you anon
>>
>>685433149
>tfw have 10/10 trans girl with D sized tits and dick

Soon as they get the boobs they jump from 5/10 - 10/10 imo depending on face.

Nothing wrong with losing it to a trans, i lost my butt v-card to my gf but vag card to my ex. Are they not fucking retarded? I hope not. You could have a decent relationship on your hands.
>>
>>685432889
You never are job ready tbh after Uni. An employer would rather hire a random Indian who can do the same job as you or someone with like 5 years and over experience.
>>
>>685433149
>Too shy and not enough house parties.
Oh shut the fuck up is that the reason you never got girls. I fucking hate house parties, along with all my mates, and we're the shy awkward nerds, yet we all still have hot as fuck girlfriends, except that one gay guy I guess. It's not like it's hard to find women that actually like things you do as long as you don't expect them all to be money grabbing bitches or Sarkeesianites. Treat girls like human fucking beings and with a little dignity and respect and you'll find yourself in a stable relationship in no time. If you're only looking for pussy or think they're all terrible people you won't get shit unless your one of that like 40% of the population that get amazing grades, are on all the various spring teams and are generally assholes. Jesus Christ, how did you not learn that at like 13?
>>
>>685432967
in britain college is where people go if they cant get into university
>>
>>685434330
>in britain
holy fuck who cares about britain you fag.
go to 4chanm8.org where you belong
>>
File: 1325882423972.jpg (90KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1325882423972.jpg
90KB, 706x720px
>>685431049
I'm a mulatto as well. I don't know why you call them "negative" social groups, but there's nothing disgusting about people wanting to be with those who are similar do themselves. It's entirely natural. As above posters have already said, you shouldn't listen to """"people"""" who tell you negative things about struggling to become better.
You're without a doubt more isolated so this means you have more time to focus on self-improvement and self-reflection than others.
If you're going to have children, you should pick from either race you're from, otherwise your off-spring will suffer more identity problems than you already do.
>>
>>685434330
College is where you go after leaving secondary school at 16, and then at 18 you go from College to Uni? Unless they've changed the system in the past few years, which I wouldn't be surprised by.
>>
>>685434429
shut it you mug, stuff another burger into your fat american head if theres any more room
>>
>>685434704
most people stay on at school for 6th form, some will go to 6 form college, some colleges take students of all ages, a lot of them have started to call themselves universities, they used to be called things like polytechnics
>>
>>685434815
>mad cuz no good food in britain
>>
>>685434996
True, I did sixth form for about a year before moving on to college.
Are you one of these people that doesn't think anything but the Russell group unis are even unis? I knew a few like that in college, we didn't get on. Though I've been told by a number of lecturers that for most subjects, unless you're at Edinburgh, Cambridge or Oxford then you'll be getting a pretty similar degree at Undergraduate level anyway, so it doesn't hugely matter except for the connections you make while in the city you chose. However, at a postgraduate level, that's where it really matters, for a Master's from say Bedfordshire or Bishop Grossette or Teeside won't be as useful as one from Lincoln or Dundee or York or wherever.
>>
>>685435106
Clearly never been to Britain
>>
>>685429495
i have no idea why i browse /b/ or /pol/ as most of it is plain boring but i still do. came here in 2010. how do i quit?
>>
>>685434704
Yeah it is.

>>685434996
Polys make up the majority of Uni's in England, and a lot of them are better than original University's
>>
>>685429495
I'm going to kill myself tonight
>>
>>685432258
So in short you'd probably fit in with white people if you faked it like 99% of the population but you don't really like white people? That's probably how a lot of people feel, even white ones.
>>
>>685429495
>18
>done with hs
>dont even want a gf
>dont even want friends
>just want money
>dont know where to start working
>idk wtf to do with my life

mfw
>>
>>685437851
join the military
>>
>>685429495
I felt up my cousin pretty much every family visit when I was in my early teens. She was also just hitting puberty and I think I scarred her for life.
>>
>>685434524
That's exactly the problem. It's utter bullshit that I would even have to worry about who I wish to pursue a romantic relationship because of my race. Race is a fabricated human construct built in order to separate us into groups. Me being black doesn't make me carry around a spear and hunt wildebeest. Someone being Asian does't force them to wear a kimono or perform tea ceremonies, and someone being white doesn't force them to imperialize every nation. Race has nothing to do with emotional or psychological characteristics. Sure most races have different cultures, but not because of their said race. There is no "true" way a race should act. Society, and those around you conform you to distinct cultures and mannerisms . Race determines how dark my skin is, not who I am. Society is so focused on a concept that has no actual coloration to behavior, rather than understand how we raise people determines how they act. Read anything on nurture vs. nature, or human conditioning. Physically, yes we are different , but when each and everyone one of us are born we are all simply human. Our brain has no understanding of race or culture, nor does it have any pre-set notions to abide by depending on your race. I want to be seen as me, not as a color. I want to love who I want, not because of their race but who they are.
>>
>>685437851
Join the TA so you can go fight for your country and make money, busy still be at home enough to find another career if you so with, end you decide you like the Territorial Army, in which case join the regular army
>>
>>685438015
>dont want to die
>dont want to be a pawn in some old jews international chess match
>>
>>685438377
wait wut. explain
>>
I am the Six.
>>
>>685438434
fuck it then join the US army, you can gain citizenship i believe by joining the US army. im joining the army in a few years, and you can choose a non-combatant MOS, plus we're not at wartime right now but i dont have any general direction in life so im planning to join the army to better myself as a person and serve my country which i fuckin love
>>
I am the Twelve.
>>
>>685438681
Seven.
>>
>>685438755
seven
>>
>>685438472
Well the Territorial Army is like part time Army, so you'll get paid an alright amount and still get to come back to pursue a career whilst being able to support yourself financially.
>>
you faggots are nothing, I'm half black, half korean

imagine my life
>>
>>685438963
Four and a twelve
>>
>>685438963
wtf is the territorial army? is that the equivalent to the reserves?
>>
>>685439056
im dominican ecuadorian irish and korean get the fuck on my level fag
>>
Nine, now eight. Are the rest of you out there?
>>
>>685438963
>>685438681

might as well do one of these. fuck it thanks
>>
>>685439175
Three
>>
>>685439120
I dunno, probably. Only every heard them called the TA, but that might be an old name or something.
>>
>>685439274
Twenty One and Five
>>
I'm a 23 year old graphic design student I had a shemale friend who raped me I hated him but ended up having sex a year later because her dick fit my pussy perfectly and I liked it.
>>
>>685434011
Not him, but what the fuck is your problem? What part of his post led you to believe that he treats women like shit and is only looking for pussy? Spastic little queer
>>
I vote we just ignore it, anyone else vote we just ignore it?
>>
>>685439526
Ninety Nine
>>
>>685439526
That was an hour ago, an obvious troll like that has probably moved on to pastures new
>>
>>685432548
wait what the actual fuck
your school charges you for the "privilege" of being able to go there with your car?
jesus fuck me if this is the case. screw this planet to a dimension of a billion dicks.
>>
>>685439645
Fourty Two!
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.