[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a 25 yo kv anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: ass.jpg (504KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
504KB, 2448x3264px
ask a 25 yo kv anything
>>
How are you?
>>
>>685407682
been worse, how about you
>>
devin green rug rig furry deadpool
>>
>>685407967
Alright, just stopped by because we've talked a lot in the faces of /b/ threads.
>>
>>685407609
Said you'd kys
Still waiting
>>
Have you seen "The Worlds End"?
>>
>>685407609
whats a KV?
king virgin
>>
>>685408168
thanks for being nice
>>685408226
i can't imagine it being longer than november, most likely sooner than that
>>685408265
nah
>>
Do you have a job?
>>
>>685407609
I think you're kinda sexy. Why are you doing this?
>>
>>685408591
yeah i work fulltime
>>
>>685408710
Are you straight?
>>
the fuck is a KV?
>>
>>685408897
hes the king of all virgins
he transformed into a wizard
>>
File: 208840_1.jpg (34KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
208840_1.jpg
34KB, 630x630px
>>685408419
>>
>>685409114
ook...well in that case,
>>685407609
what the fuck would i possibly want to ask you? i mean, if youre gonna an hero i doubt you have any good stories to tell. change my mind or /thread
>>
>>685408676
idk honestly

are you a girl?
>>685408765
yes
>>685408897
kissless virgin
>>685409349
soon enough, believe me you'll see it
>>685409626
i don't have any good stories but that doesn't mean anything
>>
>>685407609
Nick pls.
>>
>>685410593
my name isn't nick
>>
File: 1462655353433.jpg (51KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1462655353433.jpg
51KB, 780x780px
>>685410011
>are you a girl?
There are no girls on the internet, anon.
>>
>>685407609
Why do ya look so sad );
>>
>>685411623
i don't even look sad in this one?

i was a little sad i guess idk

>>685411121
sorry. thanks for being nice
>>
>>685412485
You look a lil sad. Cheer up bud. I like your eyes.
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>685412485
>sorry. thanks for being nice
I mean, if you ever need a bj, at least now you know you'll never be TOTALLY out of luck.
>>
>>685413025
thank you sir
>>685414011
eh a mouth is a mouth right?

jk but thanks man
>>
>>685407609
KYS already you fuck
>>
>>685415029
if this thread hits the bump limit then sure why not. i've gotten everything i'll ever get out of life
>>
>>685414850
I'm not a sir but that's alright. We can just say I am. Lol
>>
>>685415280
You're just looking for attention, you've posted this stale shit 20+ times. You'd have done it if you were serious.
>>
>>685415385
please be a nice girl
>>685415446
the conditions are never met. and sometimes it helps to read the threads. but i'll livestream if we hit the bump limit
>>
>>685415827
Bullshit you will
>>
>>685415827
>>685416047
I'm probably going to kms tonight anyways so I won't be able to see
>>
>>685415827
I am a nice girl! Yay!
>>
File: 1461259601781.gif (1MB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
1461259601781.gif
1MB, 240x260px
>>685407609
if you had to only eat tacos, wings, or pizza for the rest of your life which would you choose and why?

Do you like whiskey, and if so what is your favorite?

When was that last time you got punched in the face?

Do you do blow?

What is the closest you have come to dying?

What is your best memory from your childhood?

The worst?

Do you smoke?

What is your resting heart rate?

If you could have one person die right now without any repercussions to yourself who would you choose?

If you were stuck in a room with an exact clone of yourself with all of your memories and could only leave the room by either fucking or killing the clone what would you do?

What is the meaning of life?
>>
>>685407609
What does kv mean? I honestly have no idea
>>
>>685416223
Not OP, but I have nothing better to do.
>Pizza, because I don't like the others
>No, I don't drink whiskey.
>Several years ago, sister, by accident
>I don't know what the fuck that is
>About to hang myself before parents found note, asthma attack as a baby.
>blissful ignorance
>growing up
>no
>90bpm I think
>myself
>kill him while he kills me
>there is none, meaning is a human construct
>>
>>685416519
kissless virgin.
>>
>>685416104
don't kill yourself, why are you considering it?
>>685416217
thanks, idk what to say next to continue talking to you
>>685416223
pizza, biggest variety of the 3 options

no i never tried whiskey

like 3 years ago by my brother

never

one time i got lost on a hike in the desert in south utah for a full day without water, so that's physiologically the closest i've been to death. i came home and i had lost 20 lbs, even after eating a few times and rehydrating as much as i could. time wise i've had the car started ready to carbon monoxide myself a few times, so if i hadn't pussied out like 10 minutes away i guess.

playing pokemon with my buddy with that connector cable

probably hearing my parents yelling at each other while i was in the basement hiding idk

no

100 bpm (obese)

myself

let the clone kill me

there are only 2 basal needs- survive and procreate. everything else is a feeble attempt to mask those two needs. so the meaning is in those needs
>>
attention whore faggot kill yourself already stop making threads saying your gonna do it and pussy out
>>
>>685417274
read the fucking thread fucktard
>>
Stop shitting up r9k you faggot

Doubt someone else would do it with your pics
>>
>>685417207
Shit I dont know either. You can add my kik I guess?
>>
Post ass + dick. You have nothing else to lose, really, so why not?
>>
>>685417835
what is it?
>>
>>685416994
>Pizza, because I don't like the others
how don't you like ripping fried poultry apart like a goddamned caveman and tearing into it?
>No, I don't drink whiskey.
what do you drink since you don't drink whiskey?
>I don't know what the fuck that is
blow is cocaine small son. that ivory mistress.
>90bpm I think
90 bpm is pretty bad brah u should get that checked
>myself
>kill him while he kills me
>there is none, meaning is a human construct
cheer up faggot. life is pain but every once in awhile you get that thing that reminds you why you stay.
>>
>>685407609
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>685407609
>underage and /b/, sue me.

15yo V here. What's made it so tough man? What got you to where you are?
>>
>>685417207
>pizza, biggest variety of the 3 options
agreed.
>no i never tried whiskey
you should.
>one time i got lost on a hike in the desert in south utah for a full day without water, so that's physiologically the closest i've been to death. i came home and i had lost 20 lbs, even after eating a few times and rehydrating as much as i could. time wise i've had the car started ready to carbon monoxide myself a few times, so if i hadn't pussied out like 10 minutes away i guess.
I need more on the hiking story man thats some crazy shit.
>100 bpm (obese)
are you OP? sure as shit don't look like it from pic.
>myself
>let the clone kill me
cheer the fuck up faggot.
>there are only 2 basal needs- survive and procreate. everything else is a feeble attempt to mask those two needs. so the meaning is in those needs
life is what you make of it imho. I want as much pleasure as I can get out of it, and I enjoy seeing people I care about being happy so that's what I go for. honestly if you are suicidal/depressed or whatever I never got that. If you got nothing to lose go do some crazy shit and try to win big. go rob a bank and maybe get away worst case scenario you die anyway.
>>
>>685418724
kill yourself
>>
>>685417904
why?
>>685418288
idk. i'm really sorry
>>685418333
nice trips. just being completely fucking worthless is tough
>>
>>685418862
can't do it winning too much
>>
>>685418951
>why
Because I want it.
P-please?
>>
>>685407609
1. Relationships are overrated... it's nothing but a downward spiral after the first 5 months usually. It may take longer than that but people usually have to work to keep a relationship going.

2.If your really just wanting to experience a date and your socially awkward or something then put more effort into your outward appearance... don't try to talk about video games and in fact just listen. If there is an awkward silence then try to make a joke out of an observation instead of making one up on the spot. Just try your best to be someone you're not and convince yourself you're someone you're not. Keeping her laughing will get you laid if she is within your range.

3. Trying to talk to randoms in a bar is extremely awkward... scope the place out and just make motions that you want to dance and don't try to talk to them at all. Get some drinks in you so your inhibitions go away and you have the courage to just walk up to girls that look alone. The fat ones always put out and usually came with a friend that is already dancing or something so they can easily be scooped. Stay away from girls in pairs or groups... they will reject you 90% of the time unless your undeniably cute. Never offer to buy them a drink unless you've gotten a few dances in from them... this will be a good experience for you anon. Free standing lap dances are great and it's ok to get a boner just as long as they look into you... the hint there is if they look back at you while grinding and kinda squint their eyes or bite their lip. If you get a girl that doesn't grind then she isn't a slut... start doing stupid shit like the carlton to make her laugh then try to lead her somewhere quiet to try to talk but be funny and not aggressive... make your move later by trying to hold her hand and if she goes for it talk to her for a little while longer and make a move to kiss her. If she lets you then you can basically turn it into a make out session or dry hump.

4.Always know your range.
>>
>>685407609
Why do you think that you are a KV?
>>
File: epic faceswap.gif (2MB, 324x390px) Image search: [Google]
epic faceswap.gif
2MB, 324x390px
>>685416223
Not OP but why the fuck not

> Pizza if I can choose different pizzas every day
> I dont mind whiskey, I've had a bottle of some weird whiskey that I fucking loved but now I cant remember what it looked like or was called, and have yet to find any whiskey that tastes half as good and gets me at least half as drunk in a couple of shots as that one did
> 3 months ago by my dad, abusive fuck, kicked him out of my life now
> nope, but wanna try some day
> was standing on a bridge ready to just roll over the railing and fall 200 meters into spiky ice, but a random dude came and talked me out of it. Pretty fun story, could tell if interested
> reaching 60km/h on a bike going downhill in a dense forest and getting out unscathed
> constantly hearing my parents screaming at each other for almost 5 years
> yes, 4-7 ciggies a day depends on how shitty the day is
> 85, kinda fat for my height
> my dad, he truly deserves it
> if fucking as in sucking my clone off, I'd fuck myself. Was always bi-curious anyways and my cock is above average so why not try
> trying to enjoy it while it lasts

random funny gif from my folder
>>
>>685419557
>I dont mind whiskey, I've had a bottle of some weird whiskey that I fucking loved but now I cant remember what it looked like or was called, and have yet to find any whiskey that tastes half as good and gets me at least half as drunk in a couple of shots as that one did.
Remember what kind it was at least?
> 3 months ago by my dad, abusive fuck, kicked him out of my life now
I'd beat his face in with a fucking claw hammer while he was asleep and take the 4 for manslaughter if it bothered me enough.
> was standing on a bridge ready to just roll over the railing and fall 200 meters into spiky ice, but a random dude came and talked me out of it. Pretty fun story, could tell if interested
please do.
> my dad, he truly deserves it
>>
>>685418724
i just went hiking with a friend in southern utah. it's a hike that usually takes people 2-3 days or more but we tried to rush through it in one. well i'm fucking not healthy so it was a real struggle, and at one point i slid down a rock face and scraped up my arm and leg and ass, so it was fucking horrible. anyways as we were trying to hike out i told my buddy it'd be quicker if he took a shortcut to get the truck and i'd take the longer way, because i wasn't physically capable of taking the shortcut in my condition and it was getting dark. he did, and i got lost when the sun went down. so i spent the whole night and morning wandering around getting more lost and getting fucking panic attacks. then by some miracle i made it out at like 3pm the next day.
>>685419313
maybe right before i kill myself
>>685419397
thanks, that's information dense
>>685419411
because i'm very ugly and worthless
>>
>>685419397
>downward spiral after the first 5 months usually
Just have to find the right one.
>socially awkward or something then put more effort into your outward appearance
OP needs to put more effort into his own self-worth than anything. Some gel and a new set of clothing isn't going to help him if his confidence is shit.
>Trying to talk to randoms in a bar is extremely awkward
I've gone to the bar alone and flirted with a 3+ group of girls. I wouldn't call myself undeniably cute either. I just get fairly confident when drunk.
>Always know your range.
True, but OP can increase his range with some self-worth.

Learn to smile when you're feeling down, OP.
>>
>>685420319
>maybe right before i kill myself
you wont because you're to much of a faggot
>>
>>685420319
That's pretty cool though, a good story at least. I've gone backpacking a few times and loved it, can't find the time anymore.
>>
>>685420319
>because i'm very ugly and worthless
You aren't terribly bad looking. Smiling would probably help. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>685420823
he's honestly a 5 or a 6 with anime eyebrowns, its not bad at all.
>>
>>685420465
i'm gay because i don't want gay guys looking at my penis unless i'm about to die?
>>685420817
i haven't gone since then, i used to go hiking a bunch. i don't trust myself anymore
>>685420823
healthcare related. i'm too scared to say exactly what
>>
>>685417973
>what do you drink since you don't drink whiskey?
I used to drink binge vodka, but now I don't drink
>90 bpm is pretty bad brah u should get that checked
I meant 60bpm
>cheer up faggot. life is pain but every once in awhile you get that thing that reminds you why you stay.
sometimes, but even so it's still a hassle.
>>
>>685420319
Mate, I'm uglier than you - at least you can get a decent girlfriend. Perhaps even a hot one if you lost weight. I'm actually fucked, I'd be better off dead and so would everyone else.
>>
>>685422615
Everyone if I was dead *
>>
>>685422615
it's basically impossible to be uglier than me

>bumping because 66/6 is spooky
>>
>>685407609
fix your fucking hair, work out. stop being a bitch.
>>
>>685422985
bullshit, you have BDD.
>>
>>685416223
Not OP but fuck it.

Pizza because you have a lot more room to play with ingredients over the other two (plus it can be fairly well-balanced nutrient-wise).

Love whisky. Favorite is hard to narrow down but Mcallan and Lagavulin are good. Had some JW blue a few years back and that was also delicious.

My fiance punched me when I was drunk because she was mad at me for laying on the floor. I laughed at her and went to bed. It was the first time that I had ever been punched in the face and I'm happy to say that I've never punched anyone in my life. She still feels bad about it to this day so I don't bring it up.

I'd be instantly addicted if I ever did blow. Tried coca leaves once. Just like coffee only better and I love coffee.

I ride a motorcycle so I come close to dying fairly often. It's honestly like cars WANT to kill you. I was in an accident a few years back but it was pretty minor. The closest that I came to dying was probably in my childhood when I was pretty sick.

One of the best memories of my childhood was eating in the kitchen with the window open. It sounds weird but I've always cherished that moment.

The worst memory was likely my father and sister yelling at each other. It's bad because I should have mediated but didn't.

Never smoked a cigarette in my life

Usually around 60-65 bpm.

Myself (assuming no repercussions). I've lived a fairly decent life and would rather have myself die over someone else if I had to make the choice.

Kill the clone. Or keep him and use it as an organ donor.

The meaning of life is what you make of it and is unique to each individual. My own personal meaning won't be clear to me until my deathbed. If I happen to die tomorrow, then my meaning would have been simply to be.
>>
>>685421501
>healthcare related. i'm too scared to say exactly what
Well, you're doing better than a lot of /b/tards. You don't have to say what. The important thing is that you're employed and actually doing something (and for others for that matter).

Do you enjoy your job?
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>685407609
Pretty handsome guy. Your face has a lot of potential.
>>
>>685407609
maybe starting to smile, shave and getting a decent haircut will make your life better
>>
>>685422615
OP should try online dating and actually message girls.

If anything it would be a good confidence booster.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (16KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
16KB, 236x231px
>>685420143
I finished that bottle of godly whiskey 9 years ago, I think. I don't remember anything but the amber color which many whiskies seem to have.

For the story, here it goes
> 2012 summer
> parent fights gotten worse, I started blaming myself and pretty sure I fell into depression
> my grades start dropping (was 15 back then), dad finds out and starts taking away my shit and beating me up from time to time
> 2013 january, one day he comes home drunk and starts beating me up while im in bed sleeping, mostly to the face
> I jump out of bed and jump out the window (thankfully there were some bushes, without them I'd probably have broken something
> I hide in the bushes for an hour or so until I hear him start snoring (thankfully it was a hot summer, i was only in boxers)
> I get into my room, dress up and decide that I am done and will kill myself
> take some of my saved up money, call a taxi and drive to a nearby bridge
> normally fall from that bridge isnt bad - about 100 meters into deep water, and during winter the river shallows down and the surface freezes
> yet some retards had broken the ice up and it had frozen again into a spiky mess
> I just stand in the middle of the bridge, looking down and trying to push myself over the railing when a random guy just walks up to me out of nowhere
> he says "hey, you okay?", I don't answer. A couple seconds later he asks me if I smoke. I've never tried smoking, but fuck it if I'm gonna kill myself I might as well try it. I say that I do and he gives me a ciggy and lights it
> we just end up talking about life, weather, about news, our country and various other shit until the morning while smoking ciggies
> he buys me a pack of ciggies and a lighter and walks me home
> to this day I have no fucking clue what his name is, who he is, how he looked or how he knew where I lived
> he also got me into smoking, but I dont mind because it helps dealing with life's bullshit

Thanks, random stranger. Whoever you could be.
>>
>>685407609
why can't you grow a proper beard
>>
>>685422298
I feel you. I'm not suicidal I'm just lazy.
>>
>>685423724
JW blue is my fuckin poison.
>>
File: amen.jpg (898KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
amen.jpg
898KB, 1440x2560px
>>685422985
Theres this guy
>>
>>685425289
Oh no, I meant life is a hassle - even when it's good.
>>
File: 1459318249843.jpg (42KB, 506x667px) Image search: [Google]
1459318249843.jpg
42KB, 506x667px
>>685425600
>>
File: 1461410640287.jpg (3MB, 3736x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1461410640287.jpg
3MB, 3736x2030px
>>685424751
That is a good story with a really strange tradeoff between you and the guy. I think it's ironic that he stopped you from committing suicide, but got you into smoking.
>>
File: morbidobesitymoobs.jpg (191KB, 1440x1562px) Image search: [Google]
morbidobesitymoobs.jpg
191KB, 1440x1562px
>>685423129
okay
>>685423512
pic related, this is morbid obesity
>>685424079
my job is okay, my main hobby is guitar and crying myself to sleep
>>685424137
thanks
>>685424288
okay
>>685424713
i have tried online dating, no dice
>>685424895
because jesus hates me
>>685425600
he has friends, i don't
>>
>>685426059
dude wtf, that's like the average
>>
>>685424751
i want to be that guy.
>>
>>685425745
That other dude has def got u beat brah. Shave the neck lol.
I know chicks that would fuck you silly, and some are 10/10.
You just gotta be bold enough to talk to them, and sooner or later, one will latch on like a gumboot and drain your vital essence.
>>
>>685426197
5'11" 255, that's morbid obesity

everyone kept saying to lift but i kept getting bigger and bigger so i just stopped like 3 weeks ago. i might just stop eating entirely until i die idk
>>
>>685426059
>my main hobby is guitar and crying myself to sleep
You can't be serious. Nobody says that. Nobody with serious depression says anything like that.
>>
>>685426780
sorry, i couldn't think of anything else. i only really play guitar and i'm about to go to bed so that's what popped in my head. i've been diagnosed with depression so idk what else
>>
Op, you arent morbidly obese. You arent hideously oogly. You are angsty, insecure, self-absorbed, and apparently not smart enough to have realized these things yourself.

All of your flaws, however, save one, can be overlooked as normal and things you'll outgrow. The one is lack of confidence/boldness.

Your mind is a creature of habit. Find little things that induce happy in you, and practice being happy,even over piddly shit.

You will train your mind to be happy.
>>
>>685426059
>my job is okay, my main hobby is guitar and crying myself to sleep
Both can be relaxing at times. Try to join a guitar group then. Or even pick up another hobby just for shits and giggles. Try painting. Bitches love painting.
>Pic related.
You honestly look healthy. What's your weight/height? If I saw you walking down the street, I wouldn't think "Jesus, that dude's a fatass". Let alone obese.

Your looks are fine. It's more about your outlook on life.

Online dating isn't about looks, it's about veiled confidence. Think about it. Who honestly gives half a shit about what some rando girl on the internet thinks? If you like her profile then send her a message. Online dating is also a great way to find some (what we'll call) less than average looking girls to go on "practice dates".
>>
>>685426426
is this bait?
>>
>>685427310
okay
>>685427348
5'11" 255. I guess i could fire up my okcupid that had 0 messages again
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.