[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why do Americas white poor vote Republican? They are basically

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 84

File: 1458482944552.jpg (60KB, 658x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458482944552.jpg
60KB, 658x647px
Why do Americas white poor vote Republican?

They are basically voting against their own self-interest.
>>
File: 53percent_guy.jpg (48KB, 550x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53percent_guy.jpg
48KB, 550x407px
This guys claims to not even make sense.

Also

>imma slave
>but imma 'murrican slave!
>>
>>
>>685287086
Why do Americas blacks vote democrat? Because the father is in prison or dead and the state should have pay to raise the kids because of slavery or some bullshit.
>>
File: Get a brain morans.jpg (47KB, 480x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Get a brain morans.jpg
47KB, 480x468px
>>685287086

My guess is that like in every country a significant part of the American population is retarded, they just have more resources to act it out.
>>
>>685287196
being forced to work 70 hours a week being reasonable at all in a first world country
>>
>>685287330

If you don't provide for people who can't provide for themselves you'll pretty soon have a revolution to deal with.
>>
>>685287086
Maybe they care about the economy than they do about their self-interest.
>>
>>685287086
Because their simple minds are easily manipulated.
>>
File: tea party idots.jpg (48KB, 564x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tea party idots.jpg
48KB, 564x410px
>>685287086

What do you expect of people who think their should be no taxes but somehow think that the government will still magically work.
>>
Becauae historically the wealthy interests have targetted low income white america by telling them minorities and the poor are the true enemy. Hundreds of years later they still havent figured it out.
>>
Because as long as you use buzzwords and their xenophobic tendencies against them they'll vote for you.
>>
File: fidel-castro11.jpg (42KB, 372x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fidel-castro11.jpg
42KB, 372x283px
>>685287544

>Maybe they care about the economy than they do about their self-interest.

So they care more about the shareholders than themselves? That sounds pretty idiotic.

The economy has to serve the people no the other way around.
>>
You can't stump the Trump OP, get over it, you lost.
>>
ITT: butthurt berniecucks
>>
>>685287086
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards
>>
It's not just the poor, it's reasonable minded people who trust liberals and their relaxed view of the world. Sorry but I want to keep protecting my family, not spend money irresponsibly and keep terrorists from invading my city.
>>
>>685287086
Because of how successful the neo-con movement was along with Reagan's run for president which dragged democratic votes from working class red necks to the republican camp.
You are right, it is counter intuitive but Americans are incredibly politically ignorant and socially malleable and tend to vote based on emotion and what ever is in fashion for their clique.
>>
File: 1463444709771-2.jpg (107KB, 399x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463444709771-2.jpg
107KB, 399x482px
This is now a Trump thread
>>
>>685287663
Says the guy who can't even write a proper sentence...
>>
>>685287252

It's entrenched career political class globalist in both Republican and Democratic parties interested and in staying rich and staying in power that use easy to understand, emotionally charged social issues like gays, guns and abortion to divide average people (they use to use race primarily) into voting against thier own self interest.

The Tranny bathroom thing is excellent example of this. There are less than 750k trannies in USA but this is an issue of National Impotance? Come the fuck on.

The Gay lobby has learned well from Black Civil rights. When you win the struggle you lose your identity and legitimacy. So the tranny bathroom thing has been crafted to keep victimhood at the forefront now that gay marriage has won.

I just what will be next? Polygamy is too affiliated with religion so probally a nationwide age of consent for gay people of probally 16.
>>
>>685287813

>You can't stump the Trump

So falling for a conman and pathological liar is a sign of what exactly?
>>
>>685287953
^don't trust liberals
>>
>>685287789
get out of here you communist parasite.

>Implying people don't own themselves
>Implying an economy enforced by a violent state is better than the free market
>>
File: 1463697332128.jpg (172KB, 624x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463697332128.jpg
172KB, 624x703px
>>
>>685287987
>>
File: maga.jpg (234KB, 678x930px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maga.jpg
234KB, 678x930px
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN FOLKS, BELIEVE ME.
>>
>>685287953
Proving OP's point
>>
>>685287086
Because Americans go out of their way, time and again, to remind everyone of their stupidity.

>Watch as they make Trump their next president, just in case anyone forgot their idiocy.
>>
>>685288084
I'd much rather be a grammar nazi, than an inbred libcuck who doesn't know basic English.

Stay uneducated kiddo
>>
>>685287995
stupidity
>>
File: 1463444969911-4.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463444969911-4.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>685287995
Same old bullshit arguement OP. You clearly either haven't done any unbiased research, or you are just the opposition desperately trying to assassinate the character of conservatives. Nice try shill.
>get used to seeing this
>>
>>685288011

>>Implying people don't own themselves

In the US not necessarily.
>>
>>685287086
The National Rifle Association
>>
>>685288180
How so? I'm not poor.
>>
>>685288046
The way you guys are carrying on it's almost like you pay extra at tax time. Make the government a little gift to help with expenses.
>>
>>
File: murica.jpg (275KB, 791x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murica.jpg
275KB, 791x768px
If you don't vote for the Republicans then more people will turn gay.
>>
So much berniecuck salt ITT
>>
>>685288301
Are you extremely rich?
>>
File: 1462491688295.jpg (56KB, 600x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462491688295.jpg
56KB, 600x375px
>>
>>685288145
Go back to your designated shitting streets, Pajeet. You can't fool us.
>>
>>685288244

>uneducated

English is my second language and I am still better at it than many of your fellow rednecks.
>>
>>
>>685287994
This. When I bring up how minute an issue letting trans into bathrooms is people call me prejudice. It's so hard to get through to people how easily they're led by the neck to focus on whatever distraction technique to next.
>>
>>685288373
You mean more will choose to be gay
>>
>>685287953
>invading your city

This is the problem....nobody is invading
>>
>>685288373
> that's a 10/10 in murica
>>
>>685288435
> second language

So you're a shitskin immigrant or a yuropoor. Either way, your opinion is irrelevant to this conversation.
>>
>>685288511
> drinking the libtard kool aid this hard
>>
>>
>>685288280
I own me, and you own you. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they're a tyrant. Government breaks this ownership and having an economy enforced by the violence of the state is inherently immoral.
>>
File: Vladimo Putino.png (350KB, 278x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vladimo Putino.png
350KB, 278x560px
>>685288277

>unbiased research

Standard argument of conspiracy theorists and nutjobs. A friend was trying to tell me the same bullshit about Putin and how the western media controlled by the USA is just painting him as a borderline dictator and how I should liveleak forums as a reliable news source. .
>>
>>685288395
Oh I see you've already been persuaded to think that only poor white trash or extremely rich vote republican. There's no hope for you if you believe everything the libcucks try to brainwash you to believe.
>>
>>
>>685288564

>shitskin immigrant

Says the offspring of illegal immigrants.
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>685287086
In reality, the Democrats are the party of the rich
>>
File: Summerfag.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Summerfag.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>685288674
>great
>saggy ass titties
>>
>>
>>685287196
That's John Cena.
>>
>>685288736
>western media controlled by the USA is just painting him as a borderline dictator
They do though. He has like an 80% approval rating in Russia.
>>
>>685288868
> illegal
> parents immigrated legally after WWII

Stay jelly Juan. Don't you have a lawn to mow?
>>
>>
>>685288727

>Government

Right because only the government can rule your life since you are a billionaire free of any economic restraints.
>>
>>685288906
> saggy

Found the virgin
>>
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian
>>
>>685288631
> am actually in the military
> actually knows what an invasion looks like

Sucking the conservatards cock that hard
>>
File: 1462606142679.jpg (163KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462606142679.jpg
163KB, 720x960px
>>
>>685287086
How is it in their "self-interest" to vote for the democratic party that will tax everyone more and only help the "minorities"?
>>
>>685287994
Why did Carolina even a dress this though they brought it to the forefront
>>
>>685288997

>He has like an 80% approval rating in Russia.

Yes, because he controls the Russian media like in the good ol'days of the USSR.
>>
>>685289115
> in the military
> is a libcuck

Sure kid
>>
>>685289099
FUCK OFF!!!!!!! screw everything about cis domination & able-body culture!!!! how often do I have to tell you to respect that you can be fat & healthy, you middle class-normative ageist!!!!!!! I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT TRANS* ACTIVISM, YOU SMALLFAT-ELITIST SEXIST!!!!!!!! YOU LITERALLY MAKE ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!!!! CONSENSUAL PIV INTERCOURSE IS ALWAYS FUCKING RAPE, YOU ABLE-BODY-ELITIST LOSER!!!!!! unfollow me right now.
>>
This is a great election, historic certainly. We'll either get our first woman president, our first jew president or our last president.
>>
File: 20081773.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20081773.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
>>685289006

>> parents immigrated legally after WWII

So what native American tribe accepted them?
>>
>>685288244
You can't argue any good points so you attack grammer
>>
>>685289232
Because the lgbt tyrants wanted to make an issue of it and conservatives responded, then the lgbt got butthurt because the state government sided with the majority conservatives in their state. The lgbt made their bed, and now they have to lie in it
>>
File: 1451369353423.jpg (63KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451369353423.jpg
63KB, 960x960px
>>
>>685288482
No it's not a choice it's a disease in style with a Zombie-virus, but instead of turning into zombies they turn into gays.
>>
File: 1451369269580.jpg (350KB, 1000x1777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451369269580.jpg
350KB, 1000x1777px
>>
>>685289252
>RCEME
>Afghan vet
> i believe in technocracy

Engineering backround---left and right wing politics is a man made invention that is playing you hard
>>
>>685288363
She's not a liberal though she's
>>
>>685287086


NIGGERS.....TERRORISM.......MURICA
>>
>>685289233
How do you know your not just spouting western propaganda? I've never seen evidence of that. Please cite sources.
>>
>>685287086
Where's the nigger meme?
>No job
>7 kids from 8 different fathers
>Government gives more money the more children you have, the less you work.
>Live in gubment housing next door to 3 generations of same family.
>Spends more more on cclothes, jewelry, and car accesories than child support.
>Supplements welfare entitlements with crime; drug dealing and robbing, thefts.
>Votes Democratic because of handouts; still poor after 50 years of handouts.
>>
File: 1451369251782.jpg (126KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451369251782.jpg
126KB, 1000x661px
>>
>>685287086
>implying having a nanny state is in anybodys interests
>>
>>685288373
One decent chick in picture the rest are a bunch of dudes or fat ugly American pigs
>>
File: 1452307290825.jpg (145KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452307290825.jpg
145KB, 1100x619px
>>
>>685289373
Kek, whites invaded and conquered the redskins, it was not immigration in the modern sence you cunt
>>
>>685289373
no country was here
so they were not immigrants during the time of the natives

also what makes a native American more native than a settler?

both came here from a another land
>>
>>685289373
> implying the native Americans were the first indigenous people of the U.S.
> implying they didn't trade their land away
> implying the native Americans have any relevance to illegal shitskins like yourself

Get to trimming my bushes Juan. There's 60 other shitskins I could hire instead
>>
>>685287086
ARs are like $450
>>
>>685288373
SCUMBAG AMERICUNTS
I BET THEY WILL GET BOMBED...FROM THE INSIDE

KEK
>>
>>685289061
>Implying voluntarily trading with people who provide me a service makes me a slave
>Implying economic restraints maintains self ownership
>still that stupid
>>
File: 1451369292228.jpg (45KB, 623x623px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451369292228.jpg
45KB, 623x623px
>>
>>685289657
less if you built it yourself
>>
>>685287477
Blacks just riot occasionally, they don't revolt. They don't want to cut off their food source like animals at a zoo.
>>
File: 1451369570820.jpg (1MB, 1820x2854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451369570820.jpg
1MB, 1820x2854px
>>
File: 1462970013374.png (302KB, 393x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462970013374.png
302KB, 393x500px
>>685287086
Why do Europeans have a weird fetish with America shitposts?

Truly both our nations have oddities
>>
File: upset mother.png (927KB, 1220x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
upset mother.png
927KB, 1220x724px
>>685289497

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_freedom_in_Russia
>>
>>685289381
You can't write coherent sentences and then expect me to address the content

> topkek
>>
File: download (3).png (2KB, 292x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (3).png
2KB, 292x172px
>>685289232
Because Charlotte's twat of a mayor passed a law that would compel private businesses to allow men to go into the ladies room. Before the legislation passed, the state warned her that they would override it if she did. The state overrode it and liberals lost their shit because like before this shitstorm ensued, private businesses have the choice on whether or not to allow the mentally ill to use the bathroom they "identify" with.
>>
>>685287086
have you seen the Homeless in California ??
>>
>>685289426
combined IQ of 120
>>
>>685289471
Sure kid
>>
>>685288277
Trump is not a Conservative. He's barely a Republican.
>>
>>685288904
Winner
>>
>>685289633

>also what makes a native American more native than a settler?

The fact that they arrived more than 15,000 years ago, you mouth breather.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/05/13/ancient-tools-and-bone-found-in-florida-could-help-rewrite-the-story-of-the-first-americans/
>>
File: 1399166388603.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399166388603.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>685288867
haha nice drawing there, where instead of simplyfying the situation with a graphical solution, you simply just write words on a normal drawing. THIS IS ART!!!
>>
>>685287995
OP, Typical liberal ignoring the nigs out of whiteguilt. Cucking yoursrlf to minorities.

>Blame whitey
>>
>>685289633
Then by that argument no immigrant is illegal, the Mexican is just the new wave of settler that will push out the old white population.
>>
>>685288904
>1st world country
>2 party system in 2016
>FOOD STAMPS in 2016
>Corrupt and broken voting system
>>
>>685287086
Yall on this thread way overthinking shit. People just wanna have somebody else they can look down on. But when that aint happening then they the sucka. Been like that forever just now places like /pol turned off the idiot filter. Everybody gets to raise their voice.
>>
>>685289931
>The fact that they lost
>>
File: inbreeding.jpg (163KB, 1520x844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inbreeding.jpg
163KB, 1520x844px
>>685289646

I am German. My genes are purer than yours will ever be you american melting pot bastard.
>>
>>685289931
So? They still didn't have an established country. They were a bunch of savages stabbing each other with spears. Your argument is irrelevant
>>
>>685288193
Says the child who knows nothing of politics, lives in a monarchy, socialist country, or gets foreign aide from the US.
>>
>>685289473


SHE'S WHAT? SHE'S WHAT? DON'T FUCKING LEAVE US HANGING DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>685289944
>getting butthurt over a political cartoon
Beam beam beam
>>
>>685290046
It is gonna be really funny once Juan breeds you out
>>
>>685289805
> ROTO tf 01 07

Enjoy the right wing cock!
>>
>>685289931
so if that's your ruling
than whats the difference between that and like the native Japanese wanting there land back
or the native Australians
or the native Germans
>>
>>685290071
> German
> pure

Lol you idiots are the most cucked of all. Enjoy your shitskin invasion. A German lecturing an American about immigration, oh man that's fucking rich!
>>
>>685287086
Pretty much covers it.
>>
>>685290226
Or native Canadians
>>
File: images (12).jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (12).jpg
14KB, 229x220px
>>685290199
He probably will, but it won't matter when he's in Mexico.
>>
>>685290209
Enjoy that Bernie cock. Oh wait, he lost lmfao
>>
>>685290071
are you into scat?
>>
>>685290185
just hate drawings like that. The idea of satire drawings are to simplify the situation, not just make a fucking powerpoint.
>>
>>685290241


COLD YOU IMAGINE THESE GUYS FIGHTING A WAR? A 2 MILE MARCH WILL TAKE YEARS.
>>
>>685290071
Bro your grandma got rocked by some Russian rape.
>>
>>685290299
Even if you prevented immigration all the ones who are in this country legally (millions) are still going to out breed you. Whites have one child, maybe two. Mexicans lose count.
>>
>>685290240

>Lol you idiots are the most cucked of all. Enjoy your shitskin invasion. A German lecturing an American about immigration, oh man that's fucking rich!

What ever may currently be happening doesn't have any influence on my genes. You know you are a genetically inferior cross-breed of all kinds of European scum.
>>
>>685288564
This
>>
>>685288482
Spoken like a true fucking liberal. Probaly has nothing to do with every tv show, movie, and commercial having a gay or interracial couple; stuffing diversity down our throats when, while it exists, accounts for such a small % of the population in the US (Europe is 96% gay).
>>
>>685290401
wouldnt the march make them lose weight ?
>>
>>685290314
Not my problem buddy
>>
>>685288481
It's part of the dumbification of america. It's all part of the plan.
>>
File: horse laugh.jpg (270KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
horse laugh.jpg
270KB, 1024x768px
>>685290436

>Bro your grandma got rocked by some Russian rape.

Both my grandmas lived in areas the west that were occupied by the British and the Americans. Soviets never got there. Also my parents were both born several years after WW2.
>>
>>685290507
Not before the heart attack.
>>
File: 1447022010361.jpg (303KB, 738x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447022010361.jpg
303KB, 738x438px
>>685289785
>>
>>685290436
OOOOOHHH, that's right German! There wasn't a single one of your sluts that didn't have a train run on them. The bitches on the west side of your country got MILES of American melting pot dick.
>>
>>685290551
Right gotta wory about trudeau and your natives and your failing nhs
>>
>>685288511
Nobody will invade america, the people have more guns than many countries.
>>
>>685290644
Do you think the Americans and the British weren't raping your women too?
>>
>>685290463
> implying I'm not 100% Irish
> implying your genes will actually get passed on once the shitskins take over

Man Europeans really are this stupid kek. Guess that would explain why all our colleges dominate theirs, our medicine dominates theirs, our GDP dominates theirs, and it's on an American website that you yurocucks are crying on.

Stay jelly yuropoor!
>>
>>685287362
exactly. and there are a lot more of them. the hting is even though they are all poor they still have pretty great lives and get all the entertainment they can consume all day long.
>>
>>685290463
>You know you are a genetically inferior cross-breed of all kinds of European scum.
0-2 vs. "inferior" American forces
>>
File: trump_issues.png (135KB, 979x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_issues.png
135KB, 979x559px
>>685287983
reasons not to vote for the chump
>>
File: 1442436308420.jpg (242KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442436308420.jpg
242KB, 1024x811px
>>685290371

No, but I do like feet.
>>
>>685290835
Toprekt
>>
>>685287086
at least he can protect his family. you cant.
>>
>>685288280
>>Implying the US invented slavery

Idiot.
>>
>>685290903
protect his family from other poor white trash with guns

good one cletus
>>
>>685290835
Right? I like how the Germans keep claiming genetic superiority, if you're so superior how come the Jews can keep dicking you over?
>>
File: kek.png (41KB, 557x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek.png
41KB, 557x667px
Let this soak in
>>
>>685290993
yikes. i totally believe it sadly
>>
File: IrishHeritage.jpg (626KB, 1109x1170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IrishHeritage.jpg
626KB, 1109x1170px
>>685290793

You retard do not honestly think that being Irish is some kind of seal of quality? The Irish are the niggers of western Europe.
>>
>>685287086
The implication of OP's claim is that rich voters should not vote or support Dems, so why do they vote against their own self-interest?
Also, what part of citizenship is about selfish acquisition? Can liberals not comprehend the common good?
>>
>>685290993
saved!
>>
>>685290878
Dim sum nice fet
>>
>>685289232
To answer your question without the Stormfront twist, it's a pissing contest. The mayor of Charlotte, who isn't particularly popular, pushed an edict that people would be allowed to use any bathroom that coincided with their gender identity. There was no choice for private business owners.

The governor, McCrory, who is also highly unpopular decided to flex his muscle and uphold, "the sanctity of families," in NC, and it backlashed with the fury of a thousand suns because, surprise, Charlotte is liberal as all get out. PayPal decided to not move their company to Charlotte because of it, RedVentures decided not to open a new office, a bunch of other West Coast liberal companies protested, and a bunch of artists cancelled their tours in protest.

So now, McCrory has basically lost around 1000 jobs for the Charlotte-metro area, stirred up a huge shitstorm, and made the state look bad because he wanted to wave his dick around to get votes from the conservative majority. Now it's a federal issue, even though they revised the bill and made it so it only pertains to government buildings, and we're stuck in the middle. It worked though, he's gotten a huge outpouring of support from all over, but you won't see that in the media.

Tl;dr- 2 politicians trying to get reelected start a pissing match over a non issue
>>
>>685291175
all they have to do is get rid of the bill and make it like it was before with just the charlotte one. they should swallow their pride and let it end
>>
>>685291175
Wow. That's very misleading and wrong. I live in Charlotte. See >>685289750
>>
>>685290199
Even if that will happen, no one here will live long enough to see it.
>>
>>685291413
Nigger I live in Charlotte, you're full of shit
>>
>>685288373
>>
File: 1463287176501.gif (196KB, 170x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463287176501.gif
196KB, 170x170px
>>685287086
I'd like to thank the Basement Virgin Nerds at Correct The Record for giving us this lovely daily thread!

If you want to troll any of these threads, just mention that Hillary's husband raped a bunch of women and the media helped keep him out of jail.

Another thing you can mention is that Bill Clinton lied about how many times he went on flights with Jeffrey Epstein, a known pedophile and sex trafficker. The original number was 10; the real number was 26. And 5 of those flights, Bill Clinton ditched his Secret Service Protection to spend some quality time alone with Epstein in Asia.

These two high quality facts will ensure the Basement Virgin Nerds have a difficult time shilling, as their latest Shill Manual (tm Hillary For President) is not up to date with this. Hillary has also said on record she wants Billy's help with economic policy.
>>
>>685291592
Nope everything I said at >>685289750 is correct. Private businesses MAY let the mentally ill use the bathroom they "identify" with. Places of public accommodation cannot. Jennifer Roberts made this an issue because she was going to force private business owners to let the mentally ill use whichever bathroom they wanted to because muh feelings.
>PayPal protests NC but hypocritically operates in Muslims countries that still execute people for being gay.
>>
>>685291413
You've got your head so far up your ass it's not even funny. Why don't you read the actual legislation, follow the actual story and learn how to state facts before you open your ignorant ass mouth.

Or just keep spouting the bullshit that your uncle (who's also your cousin) posts on Facebook and keep looking like a hillbilly retard. It pisses me off that people like you make the rest of the state look like assholes
>>
File: 142049180932.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
142049180932.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>685292281
Tell me where I'm wrong then instead of just
>Implying
I've read HB-2 in its entirety
>>
>>685292281
Oh, do NC a favor and go back up North. There's no fucking way you're not a Yankee transplant.
>>
>>685292407
Sure you have bud. That's why you think that it's anything more than two retard politicians trying to get reelected by making a huge thing out of a non issue.

Next time you take your niece to CiCi's make sure to stand outside the bathroom, because goddamn nobody's going to diddle your family but you, right?
>>
>>685292237

There is a lot more Muslim $ to be made then tranny $.
>>
>>685287471
>forced to work 70 hours a week
Nobody is forced to work. They choose to work more in order to build a better life for themselves. Work is a means, not an end.
>>
>>685289528
Saw an add in Vegas on craigslist in the housing wanted section:
>need 4-5 bedroom house, with a pool, no more than $1450 a month. Must accept section 8 (welfare voucher for rent)
That's how demo rats are destroying this country.
>>
File: 1461547232067.jpg (28KB, 427x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461547232067.jpg
28KB, 427x427px
>>685292631
>implying
I was born in Mt Holly retard, try again.
>>
>>685287789
>The economy has to serve the people no the other way around.
Are you retarded? The economy IS the people. There is no serving.
>>
File: 1452892607842.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452892607842.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>>685292766
>two retard politicians trying to get reelected
Jennifer Roberts already won her reelection bid.
>Mfw you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>685289657
No they aren't you moron
>>
>>685287987
>attacks grammar and not argument
>>
>>685287086
Because liberalism makes no sense.
>>
>>685292930
why is it so bad that people should get housing and food and water as basic tenets of life? what do you have against that? i seriously want to know.
>>
>>685288997
Yeah, and Saddam Hussein had a 100% approval rating.
>>
>>685287086
A lot of poor whites also vote democrat
>>
File: FoodStampFraud.jpg (32KB, 528x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FoodStampFraud.jpg
32KB, 528x298px
>>685289528
Whites are just as bad.
>>
>>685293131
It's not bad they should get those things. In a perfect world, this wouldn't be an issue. But we don't live in a perfect world, so the issue is providing those things in the most efficient manner so we don't waste our limited resources
>>
>>685293059
Yes, because mayor's are only elected once, ever, and serve for life. They don't do things constantly to pander to the people that elected them to get reelected again.

Look, I think there's a disconnect here. I think the whole thing is fucking asinine, and I disagree with anyone telling a private business what they can do with their own property. But I don't wave McCrory's flag either, he's as big a retard as the rest. HB2 as it stands currently isn't that big of a deal because it allows businesses to do whatever they want. But McCrory is not a hero, and he's not "sticking ig to the man". He's an ass making a big deal out of nothing.
>>
>>685293385
it's not like a person asked to be born into this shitty life. we should at least give them the necessary resources for them to not live in pain and misery from day one. don't you think this would improve the human race as a whole?
>>
File: download (4).png (8KB, 279x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (4).png
8KB, 279x180px
>>685292766
>Still can't refute the substance of my argument
Carl the Cuck, is that you?
>>
>>685293655
That's why charity exists. People want to help other people,regardless of their political beliefs.
>>
>>685292935

The American economy is a rigged game. The systems are put in place to protect the wealth and power of the elite.

Social programs placate the poor just enough so they don't starve and can stay high. Can't have poor people rioting in the streets.

The educated middle class is on a debt treadmill paying off college degrees for 30 years, the only way out is paying them off or dying. The are comfortable but live wage space existence of fearing being unable to pay off all of thier debts. Can't have the middle class leading revolutions. The middle class historically has lead revolutions as they have the intelligence and the most to gain.

Veterans are bought off with VA disability payments and GI Bill. Can't have the people who know how to fight angry at the corrupt system.

the Median HOUSHOLD income in US (around $53k per year) adjusted for inflation hasn't increased since 1994. Over the last 22 years the richest have consolidated and reaped the harvest of globalism while every other American is just fighting to maintain thier standard of living.
>>
>>685293930
charity is bad. it only supports the already fucked up system. charity is why the system has not been fixed by now.
>>
>>685287086
I call bullshit. You can get that rifle at Academy for 899.
>>
>>685293813
Oh boy, he called me a cuck everybody, argument over! How about you refute mine you cousin fucking hillbilly, instead of
>hurr durr ur wrong an im rite!
Nice argument, faggot.
>>
>>685294044
A+
>>
>>685293813
>>
>>685293655

Voluntarily? Absolutely I support charity.

Using the iron fist of government violence and imprisonment if I don't pay taxes to support NEET bux? That is immoral.

The statists always win if they buy off enough people. The truly rich hide thier money off shore and in complex tax schemes to avoid paying.

I don't have much sympathy for people who won't work out of sheer laziness.
>>
>>685293541
>Yes, because mayor's are only elected once, ever, and serve for life.
Where did you get that? Not true.
>But McCrory is not a hero, and he's not "sticking ig to the man
Right, he's sticking it to Stalinists and their progressive agenda. This was a non-issue until Jennifer Roberts made it one. The left has run out "victims" so now it must pander to less than 1% of the population in the hopes of making conservatives look like bigots.
>>
>>685294438
charity is bad, stop supporting it
>>
>>685294369
Hillary Clinton is paying MILLIONS for these posts. Fuck you shills.
>>
>>685294501

If people want to give away money voluntarily I fail to see how that is any of my business.

If people want to use the power of the state to force me to pay for charity well by definition that isn't charity as I did not freely give it.
>>
>>685294605
ha ha yeah hillary just sent out an email targeting cuckolds. ha ha you're so delusional it's gone from troubling to funny
>>
>>685287086
The same reasons a bunch of Mexicans and Hispanics in my home town are voting Trump.

Ignorance im sure is the top reason but im willing to bet that wishful thinking is another major factor along with strait up ignoring of certain facts and aspects.

People believe what they want to believe and hear what they want to hear.
>>
>>685294690
yeah it's not charity. you pay money in the form of taxes (if you even do, which i doubt being a trump supporter) which covers many thing. you can't decide line-item style what your money supports. it goes into a big pot. money has no state. it doesn't remember who and where it came from.
>>
>>685294040
>the Median HOUSHOLD income in US (around $53k per year) adjusted for inflation hasn't increased since 1994.
Bald faced lie. And a pretty easy claim to disprove. Why would you make this shit up?
>>
>>685294501
You're retarded. There is no reasoning with you
>>
>>685294155
>How about you refute mine you cousin fucking hillbilly
Sweet word salad. I've refuted several times but you've continued with the ad hominems. Do you work for the Clinton Foundation or are you just a shill who's unfit to be paid by the foundation?
>>
>>685294495
>where did you get that? Not true.
Sarcasm doesn't carry well over the Internet I guess.
>This was a non issue until Roberts made it one
Exactly. We are in agreement on that. It's an asinine, stupid thing that the Federal government is now involved in. Ergo
>pissing contest
That's what I'm mad about.
>>
>>685288277
Goddamn that picture looks good. I'm behind making that happen 100%, and if they kill him when it looks like he's going to win, then call me a sand nigger cuz my ass is becoming a martyr too
>>
File: 1463706167700.png (58KB, 201x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463706167700.png
58KB, 201x322px
>>685295065
>mfw I unironically support Trump
>mfw I've been arguing with a retard Stormfront faggot that's just spewing memes
You got me, faggot.
>>
>>685287663
You obviously dont understand the various points and opinions of the debate.

You saying something as simple as the statement you just made points out how little you actually know.

Most people that are anti taxation are against federal taxation.
Most people...are against property taxes.
Most people... are against income taxes.

An increase in sales tax would be a good alternative. This allows people to keep the money they make, the homes they work entire life times to build, and would put money into the federal government for projects that aid the needy and provide the simple thongs like roads and national defense(not offense)

We currently have a system that basically rapes you until youve lost your home, stressed because of low wages, businesses leave the country because of high taxation, crony capitalism basically is fighting to not have to pay corporate tax, increase government waste and spending, increasing government into more and more of your social and financial life.

Its uncalled for, well from me anyway. Youre begging for it.
>>
>>685295136
1) the mayor of Charlotte isn't elected for life

2) it's not pissing match
This a legitimate argument of whether or not the mentally ill deserve civil rights protection and whether private places of public accommodation must comply and allow faggots to use the bathroom of their choice.
>>
>>685295403
Except sales tax is a regressive tax, it is a fr heaver burden on low income who have to pay a much larger percentage of income as sales tax.

Better tax would be a straight % tax on wealth
>>
File: image.gif (86KB, 908x662px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
86KB, 908x662px
>>685294941
>>
>>685295376
1) I support trump
2) I don't do stormfront
3) if we both support trump, what's caught in your ass?
4) why are you such a faggot?
>>
File: 210230_orig.jpg (117KB, 1100x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
210230_orig.jpg
117KB, 1100x550px
Gotta spend BILLIONS to cater to .03% of the entire population.

Big government has run out of shit to tax us for and are literally looking for any idiodic issue to maoe a fuss about.

And not to my suprise ever idiot jumps right on board the idiot wagon.
>>
>>685295376
hope you learned a lesson there trump-cuck
>>
>>685295707
The price of a product has tax wrapped in the cost. The price of the product wpuld go down and an oncrease in sales tax would effectivley keep the product the same prices.

1 for me
0 for you
>>
>>685295587
Holy shit dude, I was being sarcastic about the mayor being elected for life, how are you missing that? And I don't think private businesses should be compelled to do jack shit, so my opinion on trans is irrelevant and I'm not getting into that with you. It IS a pissing match. That's how it started, and that's how it's escalated. I get that it's a slippery slope and all that to allow one city to do something so drastic, but it's completely blown out of proportion and I'm sick of hearing about it.
>>
Not everyone votes on greed OP. Most of the republican base understand they are voting for freedom!

Freedom to pay money to the church, freedom to pay for their guns, freedom to have more money given to the wealthy than the poor to create jobs, freedom to scorn the porn, freedom to call niggers criminal slaves.

FOR FREEDOM!
>>
>>685295820
You seem to misunderstand what the word median means.
See https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/MEHOINUSA672N
That's real median household income
>>
>>685296095
Except tax never causes product price to go down. Just look at gas or tobacco tax. It only goes up.

1 for me
0 for you
>>
>>685287086
Tru dat
>>
>>685296460
ya the mean is around 54k due to insane top income earners, the median is around 42k.
>>
>>685296149
I thought you were trolling about mayor for life, my bad.

But I still don't see it as a pissing match. McCrory tried to prevent it from being one. He warned Roberts not to pass it and she jumped on the chance to make NC GOP look like bigots. Then, NC passed a fairly common sense bill to reverse Charlotte's faggotry.
If put to a referendum it would have passed.
>>
>>685296095
You completely missed his point
>>
>>685287086
because the rich republicans tell them that democrats hate the little baby jesus and want to take their guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
>>
>>685287086
because they're racist idiots. They have no idea what they're doing and honestly should not be allowed to vote.
>>
File: trump_hillarysm.jpg (132KB, 1051x1030px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_hillarysm.jpg
132KB, 1051x1030px
>>685287813
top kek
>>
>>685296801
I literally gave you the actual data, and you still managed to get it wrong. Were you dropped as a child?
>>
>>685296801
>>
File: trump_supporter.png (928KB, 1052x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporter.png
928KB, 1052x578px
>>685288674
>>
>>685297078
You really have no idea the difference between mean and median do you? It's hilarious to watch you be that stupid.

See the real numbers for MEDIAN
>>685297083
>>
>>685297194
10/10 would violently penetrate.
>>
>>685287252
sure kid.
>>
File: sureKid.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sureKid.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>685297394
ooh meme time
>>
File: trump_image.jpg (56KB, 600x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_image.jpg
56KB, 600x382px
>>685288867
this one is a bit more accurate
>>
>>685287665
sure kid.
>>
>>685287789
economy's. how do they work?
>>
File: sure-kid-sure-70.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sure-kid-sure-70.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>685297494
>>
>>685287471

Murricans are fiercely proud of their independence. It's what made them the most powerful nation in the world in the shortest time period.
>>
>>685288511
Look at the lib cucks in Europe... That "migration" looks pretty close to an invasion to me.
>>
>>685287975
you just described the democrats.
>>
>>685297361
I GAVE you the real median income numbers. From the most reliable data collection agency for economic metrics in the US.
Did you even click the link?

Also, your post >>685297083 still proves you wrong, since it shows that median income has increased since 1994.

You claimed median HOUSEHOLD income hasn't increased since 1994. I gave you a link to median household income going all the way back to 1984. Click the link and you'll understand how wrong you are
>>
File: trump_scumbag.jpg (23KB, 301x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_scumbag.jpg
23KB, 301x310px
>>
>>685287086
White people in one image
>>
>>685287995
sure kid
>>
>>685297467
must hurt being stuck in 9th grade
>>
>>
>>685287086
>implying democrats are any less parasitically leachial
>>
File: 61130615.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61130615.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
>>685297689
>>
>>685287196
The US marines is a perfect example of institutionalized brainwashing, not really surprising.
>>
File: 33123542342.jpg (28KB, 618x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33123542342.jpg
28KB, 618x357px
>>685287995
Can't be Trump. The hands are too big.
>>
>>685297783
blood of tyrants upon the trees of liberty my friend!!!

1910 the 10 dollar bill was printed on hemp paper

literally grew on trees... still does..
>>
>>685287196
At least the 53% guy understands that hard work in and of itself is rewarding.

It's easy to imagine that the people who make fun of 53% guy are lazy fucks who don't understand the idea of hard work.
>>
>>685297580
actually it was slave and child labor that did that.

independence my ass.
>>
File: trump_supporter01.gif (455KB, 320x136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporter01.gif
455KB, 320x136px
>>685297762
actually I have a bachelor's degree. The ones who never made it past 9th grade are the Trump supporters

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/
>>
>>685287252
pretty much this.
>>
>>685287987
Sentence perfectly readable, obviously you have no retort to the actual substance.
>>
File: 1405410989410.jpg (48KB, 550x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405410989410.jpg
48KB, 550x474px
>>685287252
>>
>>685297641
No my post proves my claim that median is far lower than mean. 54k is not equal to 32K.

Your post proves you have no clue the difference between median and mean. And not going to click some porn link you posted. Images in bread or GTFO.
>>
>>685290401
at least for the 2 john goodmans.
>>
>>685298030
cool man im a philosophical god king of platos aristocracy, i am the global dictatorship, u saying u actually have a bachelors degree is akin to me wiping my asshole with a pinecone

>oh nice i see some pbs & washingtonpost links

ur trolling me arent you?
>>
>>685295403
A flat tax is shilled by the rich so they can keep more of their wealth while people like you continue to pay nearly 100% tax on your earnings. Since you are using nearly all your earnings to pay for life's amenities and the rich are basically socking away most of their money in investments and generating more un taxed income.
>>
>>685291119
lol... how many nigger races are there in europe?

greek... italian... irish.... basically all of them besides german, right
>>
>>685287663
Nice shoop, however the taxes these people are protesting are federal taxes and not state taxes. All of the things that image highlights as (what is assumed to be) the product of taxation, come from state taxes.

Stop being a fucking moron.
>>
>>685297783
Food stamp usage has exploded under the Obama administration.

Median income rose to peak levels during Bush and has fallen since Obama got into office.

Home ownership is at an all time low since Obama took office

Full time employment is at an all time low since Obama took office

Workforce participation is at an all time low since Obama took office

Should I go on?

Bush didn't have these problems, but Obama does and the libs ignore it
>>
>>685291119
You know in the context of this thread it's adorable that you think GDP matters. If you stick mark zuckerberg in a room with 99 other people, the average person has over a hundred million bucks, does it mean you want to be in the room because people in the room are wealthy? fuck no.

America is a shit place to live if you're not well off, and a bunch of companies raking in billions each may flesh out the GDP, but who gives a fuck?
>>
>>685298030
>implying the American entire educational system isn't a joke at all levels
All Americans are poorly educated, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. :^)
>>
>>685298273
No a flat tax on total wealth is actually a good idea. Mind you this is total assets not just income. So money, stock, cars, land, boats, houses, planes, businesses owned ect all get taxed.

If the money is just sitting there it will be taxed away and used for something better but if it is actively being used then the tax will be less than what an individual makes.
>>
>>685298503
also replied to the wrong person, but you get the idea.
>>
>>685298517
ur just lucky if ur born into access of money
if ur not then get fit and find and be with someone who is
>>
>>685294867
the level-headed, reasonable comment always goes overlooked.

you're right. and that's why no one has replied to you yet.
>>
Trump is going to win, so many liberal tears will be shed on November 8th and it will be glorious
>>
>>685287086
Why would any white person vote Democrat? They're basically voting against their self-interest.
>>
>>685298517
Hate our education? Stop coming over here to use our university system then Eurofag. 80% of grad work is non-US. Takes away grad slots to US students. Allows cheap Euroscum to depress job market wages.
>>
>>685298373
Italians =/= niggers.
Italians are a blend of Lombards and Romans.
Blended again with Gallics.
>>
>>685298689
Well except blacks. Democrat is the nigger party.
>>
>>685298547
To be honest this is sheer cancer, and frankly it's pointless.

It's cancer because it forces people to be eternally active with their money instead of being allowed to take a fucking break and chill out.

It's pointless because people will just move assets overseas and the only people who then get hit by this shit are regular people with maybe 10-250k assets who maybe don't have the inclination to set up an account or know that they can.
>>
>>685298517
Go look up top 25 universities in the world and tell me how many are in the us. Think before you make blanket statements bud
>>
>>685297580

America has the highest standard of living, per capita, on planet earth. Capitalism works. Socialism is for those whose personal fear of failure overwhelms the human need for freedom and the chance to succeed on their own efforts.

/thread
>>
>>685298689
This
>>
File: trump_derp0.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_derp0.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>685298228
sure kid
>>
>>685298816
I'm just saying idiots on this board will call any race they don't care for "the nigger race" of europe or some bullshit.

they couldn't tell a jew from a gentile, but their racism comes out every orifice.
>>
>>685298185
>stlouisfred
>porn link
Nigga you just went full retard.
Also I'm not arguing about the difference between mean and median. Your retarded ass brought that up. You claimed that median HOUSEHOLD income hasn't increased since 1994 in >>685294040
You even capitalized the word household for emphasis. And yet you haven't posted median HOUSEHOLD income. I did. I posted a link to both the data and the graph. The median household income is currently higher than it was in 1994, so you are wrong. No amount of damage control will help.

I know the difference between mean and median. I'm a fucking Actuary for Christ's sake. You brought that up as a red herring to cover your retarded ass. Just click the god damn link and you'll see how wrong you are. It's a safe site you pussy.
>>
>>685298816
So they're mutts?
>>
>>685296519
Right taxes dont cause an increase in product price. You live in a fantasy world where everyone is filthy rich and we all have money to piss away to the government.

Dont worry youre getting your tranny bathstalls. Take my money, i dont need gas, food, rent, or any other expense.

Im glad the hand full of trannies can pee by themselves. YOURE WELCOME!
>>
>>685298987
>>
>>685298185
Median household income is $51k+
You're comparing mean of a household to median of an individual
>>
>>685298903
Fuck lazy people, US is founded on produce till you die. As for rich taking money overseas that's fine since they can no longer do business with US. The wealth tax isn't just on individuals, I said all wealth this means a corporate tax, any bank saves in us as well.
>>
>>685298451
>Bush didn't have these problems, but Obama does and the libs ignore it
were you alive when Bush was in office?
>>
>>685299017

And you don't understand fluidity. By and large, Americans freely and frequently move among income brackets. We aren't destined to die in the caste we were born in.
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 84





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.