[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ATTENTION ALL MEN OF /b/ Being born a woman is essentially

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 91

File: white men need not respond.jpg (13KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
white men need not respond.jpg
13KB, 207x244px
>ATTENTION ALL MEN OF /b/
Being born a woman is essentially a disability, and one I would say that is far more debilitating then your "autism." You don't have to worry about being raped everyday. You don't have to worry about being targeted by a serial killer. You don't have to fight everyday in order to have the same access to employment and respect from society. You aren't born into an expected weak role by default.
>>
>>685264579
oh shit waddap
>>
File: 1463059670227.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1463059670227.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>685264579
>>
>>685264579
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>685264803
Kek
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>685264579
>You don't have to worry about being raped everyday

Bitch, with a face like that, you better spread your butt-cheeks cause IM FUCKING SOMETHING!
>>
Fat
>>
Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on /b/.
>>
>>685264579
>Raped
You have nothing to worry about there.

>Killed
Don't let your dreams be dreams.

>Employment
Give some effort. If you have no work history and you're not in school, don't expect anything better than fast food or shit tier retailers.

>Respect
It's earned, not given.

>Weak
Become stronger or die. I have no pity for you.
>>
File: Titsorgtfo.png (443KB, 1338x275px) Image search: [Google]
Titsorgtfo.png
443KB, 1338x275px
>tits or gtfo
>>
Ugly, fat and dumb. You should look into becoming an hero
>>
>>685264579
You look like a man though, so you have nothing to complain about
>>
Not a single organism wants to evn look at you you dumb nigger bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 1440x1440px
>>
>>685265372
Feminazi
>>
>mfw everyone takes the b8
>>
File: my body my right.jpg (26KB, 477x382px) Image search: [Google]
my body my right.jpg
26KB, 477x382px
>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy
>>
File: 1463468000071.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463468000071.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>
>>685265372
actually im turned on by intelligent women
>>
>>685264579
Be gone cunt witch
>>
File: colettenelson.gif (2MB, 324x244px) Image search: [Google]
colettenelson.gif
2MB, 324x244px
>>685264579
>>
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
>>
File: moonmna.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
moonmna.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
Women are not victims, period.
>>
File: bait.png (66KB, 624x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
66KB, 624x626px
>>
File: fuck mens opinions.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck mens opinions.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on /b/.
>>
If this real you ARE a fat ugly bitch
>>
File: 1457673812804.gif (4MB, 369x229px) Image search: [Google]
1457673812804.gif
4MB, 369x229px
>>685264579
>>
File: rodger.jpg (163KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
163KB, 600x399px
Elliot rodger did nothing wrong :(
>>
Canserus feminazi alert.
>>
>>685264579
Halt dein Maul du dumme Fotze
>>
>feminazi rants on /b/
>thatssomefinebait.jpg

Just let her be, /b/ros, she's not driven by logic so you can't change her mind, and she can victimize herself just fine without our help
>>
>>685264579
I wish there was an intelligent woman to talk to
>>
Go back to femi-hitler.
>>
>>685267206
i think you forgot what sexual attraction is
>>
>>685264579
Man, that dude is ugly. If my man ever got that ugly, I'd leave him for even a woman.
>>
>>685267495
What kind of English is that.
>>
>>685264579
Gr8 b8 m8,
>>
>>685264579
Well you are setting yourself up for serial killers.
>>
File: no whites allowed in me.jpg (41KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
no whites allowed in me.jpg
41KB, 620x620px
>tfw my bf doesnt take me out to dinner as much as he should
>tfw i have to pay for some of it, because he never has enough money
>tfw he never has enough money to give me so i can buy the clothes i want
>tfw my bf doesnt shower me with gifts all the time
>tfw my bf says im not allowed to flirt with other guys
>tfw he doesnt give me massages as much as he should
>tfw he sometimes makes me to do HIS housework
>tfw he constantly tells me to get a job
>tfw he thinks i should cook for him
>tfw he has a small penis (5 inch)
>tfw he cant satisfy me
>tfw he has driven me to cheat and fuck someone else regularly

why are men so useless at everything, and generally cunts?
>>
>>685266726
> Oppression
> Equal

Pick one
>>
File: 1458749199235.png (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1458749199235.png
51KB, 625x626px
This is second thread in a week of that fat ugly pussy what a saw
>>
I just came to watch the trolling, like when you see bears at a dump.
>>
>>685264579
I can smell low tide on this one
>>
File: Ha!.gif (2MB, 223x158px) Image search: [Google]
Ha!.gif
2MB, 223x158px
>>685267751
>>
>>685267751
Because u make ur bf look like a faggot u landwhale
>>
>>685267953
Classy with John Cleese
>>
this girl wants attention. Anything more.
>>
File: CQa81BqW8AAr0fk.jpg (38KB, 501x380px) Image search: [Google]
CQa81BqW8AAr0fk.jpg
38KB, 501x380px
>femanon here
Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

>TL;DR you misogynist bastards will have your privileges taken down soon
>>
>>685268116
We would say tits or gtfo but i dont think we want to turn gay
>>
>>685268140
>I wont show tits
Then leave dyke
>>
File: bye.png (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
bye.png
42KB, 500x501px
ITT: Newfags falling over a bait
>>
>>685268314
>ITT: Bulldykes bitch and moan

FTFY m8
>>
OP is what happens when morbidly obese piece of shit greasy McDonalds guzzling trailer trash siblings create offspring, but then the dad get's hungry because he only had 15 happy meals, so he eats the child, and then shits it out, then the child grows up to show it's disgusting abominable self on 4chan and makes this thread
>>
>>685268140
A world without men would crumble.

I'd ask for tits, but you're too fat for me to care.
>>
File: 1457231426954.png (103KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1457231426954.png
103KB, 420x420px
>>
>>685268432
No dont ask for tits cus ud be turned gay

>RIP Clause Heisler's heterosexuality
>>
>>685264579
Stephen King posts on /b/ now?
>>
File: capture_1.jpg (111KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
capture_1.jpg
111KB, 1000x750px
do you fucktards realize tits or gtfo dehumanizes woman as if she were not human but a mere possesion, tits or gtfo STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane that you guys think this is an actual rule. You're all fucking virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on /b/ all day. TITS OR GTFO IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /b/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING DEHUMANIZED!
You know as well as I, the majority of you are only misogynist and say “tits or gtfo” because it makes you feel like less of a pathetic loser and failure at life

FUCK OFF!
>>
What kind of animal are you supposed to be?
>>
>>685268564
All i can hear is ur fat rolls slappin together as u type
>>
File: 1453879629426.jpg (23KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1453879629426.jpg
23KB, 300x192px
>>685265372
>Implying all men are the same.
Please kill yourself. Your level of idiocy has nothing to do with you being a woman(A horrendously ugly one at that), you're plainly just a bigoted dyke who themselves lack to such an extensive degree that your only source of satisfaction is bashing an entire gender for something they didn't create, but inherit, and struggle to recreate to benefit everybody.

But holy fucking shit, cow, you are making it really damned difficult to justify giving ALL women equal rights, especially with caveman level thinking like the one you're displaying, to the great embarrassment of not just you, but pretty much every single woman on the planet.

Now if you'll excuse me...

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>685268564
topkek
>>
>>685268655
A bulldyke from the look of it
>>
>>685268564
Why are you so angry?

Be glad you have tits. Be glad you have a use.

I say tits or gtfo because

a) I really like looking at tits
b) you don't have anything else to offer

Really, if you don't like it, just go elsewhere.
>>
>>685266726
>Fiction: You're pretty.
>Fiction: You're right.
>Fiction: Oppression is a good solution to the problem you describe.

Fuck off and thank you very much.
>>
It didn't stop the abbos from trying to attack me to steal my bike while I was riding it.
But it did stop them from catching up to me, but that's because I ride this fucking bike all the time.

If being female is a disadvantage, maybe you should try compensating.
>>
>>685268768
>y so angry
Probably cus it hasn't seen its dick in 20 years
>>
File: boys are weak.png (307KB, 402x576px) Image search: [Google]
boys are weak.png
307KB, 402x576px
Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me
>>
1st: Leave Elliot Rodgers out of this, RIP Elliot; even though cunts like this bring shame to your name. 2nd: Re-read everything you typed then go ahead and google such bitch topics as men being raped by men or women. Serial killers; instead of knowing which ones the nazi feminist acknowledge, go back to the early 1900's and work your way up til you realize how single minded you are. Men and women in the workplace is a even field, both have to earn respect and prove themselves; although ladies are more convincing at blowing cock for a job, no offense. Yes, women are weak; even steroid using females. When I think of a sexual object, I picture either a lonely night avoiding viruses or much preferred a attractive young female that in no way resembles you, no offense. Intelligent women, well if people believe in heaven and hell then I guess another fairytale or bullshit story won't hurt anyone. Since we know the truth.

I leave you with a inspirational quote from the late and great "Crunchy Black"
"a bitch is a bitch and a ho is a ho
and when you see me comin
then I'm kickin in dow's
layin bitches on the flo
they know what I came fo
all I came fo is money
not cha fuck ass ho's"
>>
>>685268564
Tits or gtfo, Ursula! Tell me, do you digest using the cud process with all food, or just grass? And when it's grass, do you go to a pasture, or do you buy it in bulk and stay home?
>>
File: bait.webm (680KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
680KB, 960x720px
>>
Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some anon murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK
>>
>>685268920
>i took karate

We own guns
>>
>>685268920
You not really going to kick my ass behing a computer screen
>>
>>685268998
Wow the shitposting is horrible, its like no one even tries
>>
>>685269137
YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD FAGGOT. IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU ARE. STUPID AS A STONE
THAT THE OTHER STONES MAKE FUN OF. SO STUPID THAT YOU HAVE TRAVELED
FAR BEYOND STUPID AS WE KNOW IT AND INTO A NEW DIMENSION OF STUPID.
META-STUPID. STUPID CUBED. TRANS-STUPID STUPID. STUPID COLLAPSED TO
A SINGULARITY WHERE EVEN THE STUPONS HAVE COLLAPSED INTO STUPONIUM.
STUPID SO DENSE THAT NO INTELLIGENCE CAN ESCAPE. SINGULARITY STUPID.
BLAZING HOT SUMMER DAY ON MERCURY STUPID. YOU EMIT MORE STUPID IN ONE
MINUTE THAN OUR ENTIRE GALAXY EMITS IN A YEAR. QUASAR STUPID. IT CANNOT
BE POSSIBLE THAT ANYTHING IN OUR UNIVERSE CAN REALLY BE THIS STUPID.
THIS IS A PRIMORDIAL FRAGMENT FROM THE ORIGINAL BIG STUPID BANG. A PURE
EXTRACT OF STUPID WITH ABSOLUTE STUPID PURITY. STUPID BEYOND THE LAWS
OF NATURE. I MUST APOLOGIZE. I CAN'T GO ON. THIS IS MY EPIPHANY OF
STUPID. AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY NOT HEAR FROM ME FOR A WHILE.
I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN SUMMON THE STRENGTH LEFT TO MOCK YOUR MORONIC
OPINIONS AND MALFORMED COMMENTS ABOUT BORING TRIVIA OR YOUR OTHER DRIVEL.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>685264579
you dont need to worry about being raped anyway. Nobody would touch you with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>685269208
This copypasta is so stale it cuts diamonds
>>
as a male, I will say that there's a lot of misogynists here, like the "tits or gtfo" crowd, but I'm sure that it's because they have pathetic lives and have never spoken to a girl before.

On the other hand, the bull-dyke femininazis who put all men down because they have unhealthy relationships with shitty men their whole lives are no better, and spreading your bigot rhetoric here is not going to change those guys' butter attitudes towards women.

Overall, you're playing a losing game if you main plan is to just insult people here into trying to adopt your beliefs
>>
File: SWuxHpQ.png (113KB, 267x276px) Image search: [Google]
SWuxHpQ.png
113KB, 267x276px
>>685268920
>Street Fight
Who the fuck are you, a Chun Li cosplayer taking it too far?

>Black Belt
Is it 4 Strength 4 Stam leather belt?

>5 years
And it took me 5 minutes to do this:
Tits or GTFO

Equally unimpressive isn't it?

>Havn't mastered any martial arts
Your attempt at trolling through gross generalization makes me cringe harder than your lack of tits to GTFO with.
>>
>>685269340
You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up 4chan giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.
>>
>>685269323
Add some extra 0's m8
>>
>>685269208
>>685269208
>>685269208
>>685269208
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
File: triforce of greatness.png (416KB, 701x755px) Image search: [Google]
triforce of greatness.png
416KB, 701x755px
Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.
>>
>>685269406
>Calling me fat

Clearly u don't own a mirror
>>
File: 026.png (111KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
111KB, 418x455px
>>
>>685269498
Not yet dis gettin gud
>>
>>685267546
Has there ever been documented proof of sexual attraction between hippopotamuses?
>>
>>685269428
Yuki is pretty easy to sum up, cute. Not as tall as the other girls, a slender body, and not very curvy.And just like the rest of her body, Yuki's butt would be fairly small too. Now, that isn't a bad thing, not at all. It would be the perfect size to grab, you could easily fit both cheeks into your hands. Giving her cheeks a small squeeze would pull them apart and reveal her butthole, which I guess would be one of the unique things about Nagato.Unlike the others, I don't think Nagato's butt would suit any particular clothing. It's the kind of butt that can't really be appreciated until you see it in the flesh. Not saying that her butt can't look good in clothes, but they would have to be pretty tiny and skimpy to really show off her cute rump.Her body might not have the same fatty softness as the others, but her skin is still smooth like silk, which makes her butt quite a pleasure to touch and feel. Having such a small ass would make Yuki's anus rather defenseless, as doing something simple like bending over would be enough for her cheeks to move and reveal her cute hole.Speaking of, Yuki's asshole would be a medium size, with fairly deep wrinkles and texturing. Unlike the others, there wouldn't be any trace of color, remaining the same shade as the rest of her skin.Smell would also be non-existent. Given what Yuki is, things like smell or taste wouldn't really exist. Of course, Yuki washes herself, so there might be traces of stuff like soap, but there wouldn't really be any strong smell of sweat or natural scents or anything of the like.Yuki's butt would be extremely tight. It would take quite a bit of work to get yourself in there.I guess Yuki would have a perfect butt for people that are into butts and buttholes, yet don't like the idea of smells or tastes. A very clean and pure butt!
>>
>>685267612
Brits spell things with U's, Tumblr spells things like that.
>>
>>685269478
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>685269655
This pasta is so stale it's more diamonds than the feminazi dicks in this thread.
>>
>>685268920
I'll give you that, my martial arts skills are low but considering I'm a man, not even worried about that. Take that belt you worked on for years or sucked dick for and hog tie your karate ass with it. Followed by an apology and asking what I would like to eat for supper. Til then, hit the gym up for squats to keep that ass in check. peace
>>
>>685268920
ill just use brute strength and win
>>
>>685269648
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
Elliot Rodgers was a SAINT GODDAMIT
>>
>>685269581
Ima call u ISIS cus u just jihadid my sides m8
>>
>>685269734
Underrated post.
Kudos to thee my good fellow cock wielder, kudos to thee!
>>
>>685269753
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
>>
File: blacks only.png (264KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
blacks only.png
264KB, 300x533px
You guys are rapists.

You guys are violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Source: I have a Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.)
>>
>>685269581
Fuck yea, google hippo hump dump. You'll thank me later
>>
File: tits.gif (1MB, 652x434px) Image search: [Google]
tits.gif
1MB, 652x434px
>>685264579
rules are rules, tits or GTFO
>>
>>685264579

>serial killer

are you serious? i can assure you men are targeted by serial killers too. Futhermore most men have to register for the draft and most men die in combat. Gang fights are mostly male dominated. Most work fatilities are males. Men also live 5 years less than females and aren't treated as special people in society.
>>
File: c3d.jpg (11KB, 208x232px) Image search: [Google]
c3d.jpg
11KB, 208x232px
>>
>>685268920

Having a black belt doesn't make you a master. It actually only means you have a grasp on the most basic fundamentals.

A real master would never proclaim "I am a true master."

You're a first Dan only, so proof of my first statement.

5 years is a long time to get only your first black belt.

I have a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo, and I would love to challenge you.

This has nothing to do with the fact that you're a woman, I actually have high respect for women who do martial arts. it's because you're a cocky little shit, so I wanna kick your ass.

But for all know, that's just a stock photo and you're a fat virgin basement dweller. Who knows
>>
>>685264579
>>
>>685269581
my sides xDDD
>>
>>685265372
I'm sorry you are dumb and un-athletic, but I'm still not going to fuck you.
>>
>>685269852
I have a fetish for something I call a "Soul sucker"

>Soul suckers are an immortal female succubus

>they use souls of men to retain their demonic youth and beauty

>The soul sucker will kill you by stealing your life force as you cum inside it

>they store the excess (cum) in their tits

> any female ages 5-70 can be converted into a Soul sucker

>females are converted when a Soul sucker's demonic cum reaches their soul

>The soul sucker uses a special tube hidden in an orifice to secrete the demonic fluid into an orifice of a woman

>a Soul sucker will target any makes from ages 5-100

> The larger the breasts of the infected female, the greater number of souls she has stolen

> a Soul sucker will also attack females to steal their youth

> a Soul sucker can paralyze a victim with a special saliva

>The tubes in the vagina/anus can expand wide enough to swallow a human

> a Soul sucker can hypnosis if she stolen enough souls

Soul suckers are the last thing you want to fuck!
>>
>>685265372
Well to be fair Elliot Rodgers is not a man anymore, he's worm food because he proved his point.
>>
File: a3e.jpg (47KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
a3e.jpg
47KB, 680x582px
>>
>>685268140
>you’d be in a comma for the next month.

Can't wait to see how this turns out ,,,,,
>>
>>685270142
Holy fuck that's hot
>>
>>685264579
> born depraved

Git gud. I like to max out str
>>
File: bob11.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
bob11.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>All this thread
>>
File: cuter than you.jpg (156KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cuter than you.jpg
156KB, 720x1280px
ITT: misogynistic neanderthals who refuse to act like civilized adults and insist on treating me as a second class citizen for no reason besides whether or not I have a Y chromosome. Grow up, children.
>>
File: consider.jpg (46KB, 640x728px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
46KB, 640x728px
>>685270415
>>
Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
>>
File: 1451409798197.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451409798197.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>
>>685270415
BOOGA OOGA! ME WANT FUK. ME BONK HEAD. DRAG TO CAVE. BABIES GROW GOOD. YOU DIE MAYBE
>>
>>685268140
in a "comma" hahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1449357596436.jpg (44KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449357596436.jpg
44KB, 544x400px
>>685270572
>>
File: 1454038331695.jpg (12KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
1454038331695.jpg
12KB, 216x234px
>>685270572
>>
NIGGER FUCK COCK SHIT CUNT FUCK BITCH FUCK WHORE NIGGER ASS FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCK NIGGER CUM
>>
File: 1454039972430.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454039972430.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>685270689
>>
File: 1458708560696.png (308KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458708560696.png
308KB, 500x375px
>>
>>685268920
i have a poinus.
>you lose
>>
File: 1454040945101.jpg (81KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454040945101.jpg
81KB, 490x360px
>>685269860
>>
File: 1453565932573.jpg (188KB, 629x477px) Image search: [Google]
1453565932573.jpg
188KB, 629x477px
>>685270717
>>
File: iamadam.jpg (67KB, 311x272px) Image search: [Google]
iamadam.jpg
67KB, 311x272px
>>
File: 94f (1).png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
94f (1).png
86KB, 625x626px
>>
>>685266726
Oppressed by "other genders" you mean the other gender. Because it's either male out female. Also, kill yourself. Don't come on /b/ with your feminist problems just because nobody gives a shit in the real world. So go back to tumblr you horrible excuse for a human.
>>
File: 1458759880988.jpg (89KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
1458759880988.jpg
89KB, 400x294px
>>
This thread like two chimpanzees fucking a football
>>
File: 1427834651984.jpg (29KB, 727x540px) Image search: [Google]
1427834651984.jpg
29KB, 727x540px
>>
File: 1461725600689.jpg (43KB, 577x610px) Image search: [Google]
1461725600689.jpg
43KB, 577x610px
>>685264579
>>685265372
>>685266726
>>685267206
>>685267751
>>685268564
>>685270415
>>
File: 1454038828559.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454038828559.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>685264579
>>
>>685268140
No Tits Didn't Read
>>
File: 1421662014284.gif (3MB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421662014284.gif
3MB, 480x250px
>>
File: 1441090706443.jpg (27KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441090706443.jpg
27KB, 544x400px
>>
File: 800px-AintANig.jpg (46KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
800px-AintANig.jpg
46KB, 800x469px
>>
>>685269907
Thems some nice tiddies
>>
>>685264579
>women are strong and capable and dont need no man
>women are weak and need a man to do everything for them and give them the credit.
Pick one faggot
>>
File: 1441091122944.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1441091122944.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>685270861
>>
File: 1421991372247.gif (2MB, 374x355px) Image search: [Google]
1421991372247.gif
2MB, 374x355px
>>
File: 1459184153402.jpg (166KB, 460x2643px) Image search: [Google]
1459184153402.jpg
166KB, 460x2643px
>>
File: 1454038848034.jpg (46KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1454038848034.jpg
46KB, 400x350px
>>
File: GRAND_DAD.png (1KB, 66x90px) Image search: [Google]
GRAND_DAD.png
1KB, 66x90px
>>685270833
possibly my favorite simile.
>>
File: 1458708002472.jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1458708002472.jpg
10KB, 262x192px
>>
>>685270415
Are you sure that you're not missing some more chromosomes?
>>
>>685268140
Dear femanon,
It is quite clear here that you were seriously wronged. Now on your point of all men being misogynistic, who do you think comes to this fucking board? People who know how to treat women right? There's a reason they're here...
Also I hate bitches like you who think men are the problem that's like saying all Germans were the problem during the holocaust even though some of them helped Jews. And instead of wasting time with your feminazi bull shit go fight for something real like all those women oppressed by sharia law

>tl;dr feminazi cunt detected that needs to learn that not all men are the problem and should go fight for real problems
>>
File: 1463702552901.jpg (152KB, 640x996px) Image search: [Google]
1463702552901.jpg
152KB, 640x996px
>>685264579

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38h0W2bZrQ
>>
>>685270608
damn nigs on the loose again.
>>
File: 1417149601087.jpg (128KB, 461x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417149601087.jpg
128KB, 461x960px
>>
Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot
>>
File: 1461294973621.jpg (209KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1461294973621.jpg
209KB, 1440x2560px
I've had it up to here with /b/ matter of fact the whole board period. You guys ruin people lives, are fucking racist to the extreme, betas, fucking trap lovers, circlejerking, pedos and most of all assholes. I can't believe I spent 3 years on this board, just watching you faggot ass losers being pathetic, little maggots behind a keyboard typing edgy shit up. It's people like you that gives the internet a bad reputation and perspective. Why don't you all just go die, fucking end your life you faggot ass loser. DIE
>>
File: 1451430534290.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451430534290.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
>>685271127
that's actually kinda cute
>>
File: 1454968779835.jpg (10KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454968779835.jpg
10KB, 210x200px
>>685271035
>>
>>685267875
Second thread in a week!!
Nigga this is stale pasta
>>
File: 1462519976914.jpg (18KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1462519976914.jpg
18KB, 400x285px
Enough of this shitty bait.
>>
File: nigger punches blonde.gif (778KB, 404x218px) Image search: [Google]
nigger punches blonde.gif
778KB, 404x218px
>>
>>685271241
im not your hero
>>
>>685271094
>It is quite clear here that you were seriously wronged
No. Offense is taken, not given. If he makes jokes about her getting some coffee, she should have answered in kind, with snarky jokes.
No one is at fault if a special snowflake can't deal with society.
Fuck her, fuck SJW's, Fuck special snowflakes.
>>
File: rage quit.gif (2MB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
rage quit.gif
2MB, 250x125px
Women should just stfu and be the cumbuckets that they were born to be for men.
>>
>>685271150
>I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads.

Yea, then go for such a thread.
This one was started by a mad cunt, unable to deal with reality
>dem fem tears surely are delicious.
>>
>>685265372
Women are sexual objects.

Just not you.
>>
>>685271150
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: cumeesian.jpg (797KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
cumeesian.jpg
797KB, 1932x2576px
>>685264579
>>
This is thread is so shit
>>
File: sperm.jpg (129KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
129KB, 500x375px
>>685265372
>>
File: 1462945062241.jpg (21KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462945062241.jpg
21KB, 275x200px
>>
Its bait yes yes but there are femanons reading.
Those that are i ask you one question:
How long has it been since you were angry?Can you go a day without it?
8 hours?4?
That white girl anger-which is unbridled fear-is the base of why men will hate u all your life abd why we are right abiut you.
And always will be.
>>
File: qt.jpg (200KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
200KB, 1200x900px
>>685268140
>>femanon here
no tits
stopped reading
>>
>>685265372

Whale tears
>>
File: image.jpg (309KB, 2824x1277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 2824x1277px
>>685264579
I r8 8/8,888.
>>
Cool
>>
Fuk er, just wants attention
>>
File: privfag.jpg (213KB, 603x405px) Image search: [Google]
privfag.jpg
213KB, 603x405px
>>685268140
>you misogynist bastards will have your privileges taken down soon
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....no
>>
File: image.gif (1022KB, 400x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1022KB, 400x160px
>>685266726
The patriarchy is real and I'm not denying it. I'm enjoying it and it's unlikely to change as we will stifle your bulkshit movement when you have to leave your safe space there Rachel. Good luck being useful or successful with your victim attitude. So easy to exploit you.
>>
OP here, I'd just like to apologise for being ignorant :(
>>
>>685271948
>The patriarchy is real and I'm not denying it
this is how going full retard looks like.
>>
>>685264579
>You don't have to be worried about being targeted by a serial killer.

The majority of violent crime victims, including murder victims, are male.

The only area of violent crime in which females surpass males as victims is rape.
>>
File: image.png (666KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666KB, 640x1136px
>>685268140
TLDR: in your dreams idiot.

You and what small inept, and retarded army?

Your movement is a fad, like gauge plugs and gender fluidity. It peaked and now you all look like very fat and very sad clowns.

You're worthless and you know it
>>
>>685272045
>The only area of violent crime in which females surpass males as victims is rape.

That's not true, more men are raped in prison than in the outside world but noone care about them cos they're criminals
>>
>>685272045
kek, more men are raped in prisons worldwide than all women put together
>>
File: fuck capitalism.png (159KB, 281x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck capitalism.png
159KB, 281x320px
Before any of you dickweeds say anything, yes, I am a regular on Tumblr. This website was brought to my attention by a very good friend of mine. She was linked to this website as a joke, and is now severely traumatized. You can say only war vets or people who witness deaths first-hand only get PTSD, but that is a myth. My dear friend now has mild PTSD from this shithole website and refuses to leave the house ever since she visited 4chan. Not only is she traumatized and has PTSD, she also developed severe work-out anxiety. She is a curvy girl, and she posted a selfie on on one of the threads, and was constantly called a fat pig and told to starve herself. Now she is terrified of exercise and visiting any gyms in fear that she will be ridiculed. This is a sick website and I will make sure it gets taken down. It took me a lot of courage to even visit this sick site and stick up for my friend, as your sick comments trigger me and give me nausea as well as panic attacks. But I am doing it anyway. Stop your sick ways or I WILL GET THIS FOUL WEBSITE TAKEN DOWN.
>>
>>685266867
Define "intelligent women".
>>
>>685272363
shoe0nhead
>>
>>685272297
> N E V E R C O M E B A C K A G A I N .
>>
>>685272253
>men are raped in prisons worldwide
surprisingly this is just a american / african thing.

europe / australia have holiday-inns as cells, and asia (including russia) goes full military mode in their prisons, either teaching their prisoners discipline or making sure that they are completely exhausted from work.
Sexual abuse only happens around niggers / rednecks.
>>
File: OPareyouthere.jpg (92KB, 681x464px) Image search: [Google]
OPareyouthere.jpg
92KB, 681x464px
>>685272297
>I WILL GET THIS FOUL WEBSITE TAKEN DOWN
yeah sure, now be a good whore and suck my dick
>>
File: underrated.jpg (146KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
underrated.jpg
146KB, 600x566px
>>685272436
>>
File: 1460039760406.jpg (272KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
1460039760406.jpg
272KB, 1051x951px
>>685264579
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: DonkeyFeminist.jpg (300KB, 350x1830px) Image search: [Google]
DonkeyFeminist.jpg
300KB, 350x1830px
>>685268140
TITS OR GTFO, YOU FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER!!!
>>
>>685272436
dunno, sometimes she feels more like a parrot.
Don't you think she would exploit all means given by society to come back on AS if they ever go to split up? Do you think she's so special and above all other women, that she would willingly limit her legal options against him, if the situation shifts?

Not sure that she would put her money where her mouth is.
>>
>>685272297
>I am a regular on Tumblr
Thx for the disclaimer, stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1461719998935.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461719998935.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>
>>685272297
Kill yourself, no one is forcing you to be on this website. And getting offended by everything is you problem not this websites. And oh good luck trying to get this website down because your friend is a liitle pussy.
>>
>>685268960
>Men and women in the workplave is a even field; although ladies are more convincing at blowing cock for a job
wut
>>
>>685272949
HARD
MAN

shit I think I'm gay
>>
File: image.png (419KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419KB, 640x1136px
>>685272297
You're a disgusting fucking pig. I fuck pigs like you all the time by telling them what they want to hear, lying to them, using them for sex, giving them whatever STD I have and dumping their very worthless asses when I'm good and done using them as fleshlights. Over 120 women have fallen for my bullshit because you are all stupid and easy to exploit lol.

Eat shit, pig.
>>
>>685272949
sure gay stick

uh oh
>>
>>685264579

>disabilities

Women are a never ending source of entertainment.

You know who else is a never ending source of entertainment?

Retards.

Women and retards are hilarious.
>>
File: whitepower.jpg (51KB, 560x747px) Image search: [Google]
whitepower.jpg
51KB, 560x747px
>>685269478
>implying rape is a bad thing
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 564x786px
>>685264579
>Will just leave this here...
>>
File: bait1460367511275.jpg (63KB, 694x620px) Image search: [Google]
bait1460367511275.jpg
63KB, 694x620px
>>685264579
>>
>>685264579
I'm not sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for womyn
>>
>>685269860
It's called property sharing, get over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 750x500px
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Source: a dog said this
>>
Mmm notice how all these feminist talking shit about men are all butt ugly, and fat. They are angry because no one gives them, the D. Ps if you hate men so much without us there will be no life without you there wont be no life either so shut up and stop poiinting themfinger cause damn there are crazy woman out there too. There are really great guys out there same as woman that know how to give love. You feminist are all salty because you never experienced real love by a man.
>>
>>685269860
I don't consent to you being here or sharing this planet with me, so please stop raping me.
>>
>>685270415
The reason you're treated as a second class citizen has more to do with your choices than with what you're (not) born with.

If you want to be taken seriously, stop doing your hardest to ridicule yourself.
>>
>>685271241
We never pretended to be anything else. If you stayed for three years, there must have been something you liked.
>>
File: loollobait.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
loollobait.gif
1MB, 400x254px
BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT NEW FAGS STOP FALLING FOR IT
>>
File: 1455317588471.jpg (628KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1455317588471.jpg
628KB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>685266726
>other genders.

Kek. Retarded fat whore. Being a woman is a privilege if you're not ugly as hell. Men don't give a fuck about ugly bitches just like bitches don't give a fuck about ugly men. The only difference is bitches are always bitching about something. That's why we call them bitches. Bitch.
>>
>>685275251
Probably the traps
>>
>>685275694
> Americans
> Schuko and German beer

Seems legit
>>
>You don't have to worry about being raped everyday

Neither do you, from the looks of things.
>>
>>685275807
Also, 240 volt outlets are pretty fucking rare in north america, but dumb fucking euros wouldn't catch that.
>>
File: 3rd comment.gif (277KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
3rd comment.gif
277KB, 610x862px
>>
>>685275916
Schuko is German 230 V socket
>>
File: american_european_b.jpg (84KB, 925x583px) Image search: [Google]
american_european_b.jpg
84KB, 925x583px
>>685275807
>American sandles
>American doorstop
>American table
>American pool
>American water
>American brick building
>Americans
Yes, they are americans you dumb cunt
>>
>>685276025
Ah. Well, there is something I learned.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.