[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /b/ros managed to quit smoking cigarettes? I smoke 2.5 packs

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

File: cig.jpg (194KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194KB, 668x528px
Any /b/ros managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

I smoke 2.5 packs a day and it's starting to fuck my lungs up and wondering if you guys have any quitting tips
>>
>>684961555
I smoke a pack a day and don't know how some people can smoke more than that
>>
>>684961555
Don't think about them OP. Just chill, find something else to do to take your mind off it, like train or study or whatever you want to do. Trust me I got over my adiction for candy's with going to the gym, you should try it also.
>>
Hey, you should Start with reducing the amount b4 u stop completly
>>
You have got to really want it. My Dad who can smoke a 50g pouch of Turners in 2 days stopped for 3 days with robo dicks but he caved in because "cigarettes are better" which I have no doubt they will be but he clearly doesn't want to quit.
>>
>>684961966
That's also a good tip man.
>>
>>684961966
This OP you smoke a lot of cigarettes so I'd start by smoking a few less each day
>>
Buy 4 packs of smokes. Sit outside and hotbox a pack as fast as you can. If you make it through the first pack start on the second one. Smoke until you puke. As soon as your done puking, take about 15 minute break. Then start all over. You should be puking or dry heaving by in the first one or two cigarettes. If your craving a cigarette the next morning, try it. You'll be green and shitty feeling by the third drag.
>>
>>684961555
Champix

No issues you just quit and never crave them again.
>>
It just takes 1 bullet to stop that nasty smoking habit.

Any more and you might overdose.
>>
>>684962299
Chantix*

Shit gives you crazy dreams too.
>>
>>684961555
Just quit yesterday after smoking for 4 years.
>Feels bad man
>>
>>684962177
This is brilliant
>>
put a hair in one of your cigarrets, when u Smoke it, it's gonna taste so Bad that u Never want to Smoke again
>>
>>684961555
If you quite, go to the sauna three days in a row.
You could start by trying to go without smoking for as long as you can, make it a contest for yourself.
>>
>>684961555
Anyone who is stupid enough to smoke 2 packs a day deserves to die.
>>
Do a high dose of acid, whilst being confinced that you don't want to smoke anymore.

http://europe.newsweek.com/how-acid-helped-stop-smoking-413593?rm=eu

Actually there are a lot of articles on this.
Or try mushrooms.

http://time.com/3399433/quit-smoking-psychedelic-drugs-acid-test/
>>
>>684962395
Why yesterday
>>
>>684962318
Srs answers only pls
>>
Just stop doing it, you weak-willed faggot.

>muh addictions
>>
>>684962384
Actually believe it or not there are other countries and what you call Chantix is sold as Champix in other countries.
>>
I quit smoking. I think you just have to actually want to quit. I sort of tried a bunch of times before it actually stuck, but eventually I just kinda thought I was sick of this shit and stopped.

The actual quitting part isn't that hard, just stop smoking. It really just sucks for a few days, then it kinda sucks for a week or two and then it marginally sucks for like a month. After that it is a cake walk.

If you are a drinker I would definitely also avoid drinking for at least a month if not two or the first thing you will be doing with a few beers in you is walking down to the 7/11
>>
>>684961555
substitute it with marijuana, not addictive and actually repairs rather then destroys

habitually being addicted to trying to better yourself is not the same word as addicted
>>
I used to smoke for 11 years. then one day I quit.

Just stop buying them OP.

If you don't buy any more, you wont have any to smoke.
>>
>>684962549
Anyone who is stupid enough to smoke deserves to die.
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>684961555
They say sauna helps a lot
>>
>>684962567
Having a massive operation next week. If I get treated for nicotine I wanna pass.
>>
>>684962552
I did this, and I still smoke.
stfu retard
>>
Honest advice... You can't quit right away. You have to find it disgusting, a let down, and the worst thing in the world. Once you are mentally there, where smoking is the worst thing in the world, then you set a date. One that date, toss all your smokes. Find someone who will keep you accountable. Start working out in the morning (even if it means waking up early). And by working out, I mean the treadmill. Your body will HATE you for running, but it will feel SO damn good (you start hacking tar up).
>>
>>684962177
dont do this, you can overdose on nicotine
>>
I bought an eighth of shitty weed, and a pouch of the shittiest most awful cardboard-like rolling tobacco ever. Ground up the weed, and put it in the pouch. So every time I wanted to smoke a cig I got a shitty high, and everytime I wanted to smoke weed, it tasted like shitty tobacco. I quit after a month of this.
>>
>>684961555
first of all, start rolling your own cigs
>tobacco
>paper
>filter

with doing this you will already start to smoke less
>>
>>684961555
I've managed to quit for months at a time. Never smoked as much as you though. Try to cut back first.

>Cold turkey from 2.5 packs/day would be rough
>>
>>684962835
Apparently you didn't really wanted to quit. As simple as that.
>>
>Quitting tips

You're falling into the same trap every weak slave to nicotine does, believing that it's difficult.

It's not hard. You'll always come up with excuses to smoke just because your body wants it. Just don't fucking smoke them anymore. It couldn't be any easier. Just don't smoke the fucking things.
>>
As lame as it is pick up a nice mouth fedora and become a citizen of vape Nash y'all. Use some pretty strong nicotine when you start like 12-18mg and you'll start smoking less. With a bit of will power you'll be able to stop a lot easier then anything else. Eventually you can ween yourself off and get to no nic. I'm on 1mg and just getting to my last kick and im done and it's been about 8months since I've started. Had a cigarette a month ago at a party and tasted fucked. Get into some exercise as well for motivation not to pick it up again aswell
>>
>>684961555
No. But then again I was never retarded enough to start.

>2015
>smoking like you're from a third world country
Kek
>>
>>684962960
kek
>>
>>684962960
That's what the puking is. Overdosing FATALLY on nicotine is difficult to do via smoking, especially for someone who already smokes a shit ton.

source: I've overdosed on nicotine 3 times.
>>
Wow bro I only smoke 3-4 cigarettes a day. You're going through a lot there mate, your lungs will be having a hard time coping with that!
>>
I know no one wants to hear this but I smoked for 8 years and I switched to ecigs and gradually decreased in nicotine levels in my juice and now I'm down to 3mg of nicotine and craving smoking less and less. For me it only took 3 months but it's different for everyone.
>>
>>684963044
Yeah I agree, I'm a smoker and if I ever need to stop smoking for whatever I just simply stop having them. It's that fucking easy.
>>
File: 1463008221425.jpg (134KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1463008221425.jpg
134KB, 728x546px
You quit every time you put one out
>>
>>684962725
OP here and I drink everyday, usually 10-12 beers a day
>>
My best tip is to stop smoking, you're welcome :)
I also have to buy a carton every 4 or 5 days, shit drains your wallet
>>
>>684961555
start vaping, don't try to use vaping instead of smoking straight away, try to get used to vaping, then try lowering the amount that you smoke with vaping.
>>
>>684963340
Dude, you got a serious fucking problem...
>>
Smoked for 5 years pack a day.
Stop
GG easy 1 years smoke free
cold turkey
>>
\/ /\
it works brah
>>
>>684963137
>I've overdosed on nicotine 3 times.
Why not just once, but 3 times?
>>
How do you have time to smoke that many a day?
>>
>>684963439
I used to drink almost 20 beer a day but I've slowed down due to it being expensive, I live in ontario so in combination with beer and smokes each day I spend 55$
>>
>>684963397
Just switch straight to vamping with that 24mg nicotine, get that sweet buzz. Then vomit because that shit tastes like eating fruit loops out of a man's ass
>>
>>684962384
That stuff made me more irritable and suicidal than normal. Fuck taking that shit ever again
>>
>>684962991
This OP
>>
You made this thread five times already and people have told you time and again to read Easyway by Allen Carr.

If you pick up the book have in mind that the guy was an accountant and not a writer. He smoked 100 cigarettes a day and he managed to quit cold turkey.
I read it a month ago and I havent smoked a cigarette since.
>>
File: BPNzF8c.png (278KB, 700x363px) Image search: [Google]
BPNzF8c.png
278KB, 700x363px
>>684963583
>so in combination with beer and smokes each day I spend 55$
>>
>>684963340
2.5 packs a day and 12 beer? How old are you?
>>
>>684961555
Yeah try vaping. Don't be cheap about it either. I smoked 2 packs a day for the last 15 years almost, got one a few months ago, already went from 18mg of nicotine down to 6mg. It does help, but yes you get to look like a dick head
>>
Just get a mouth fedora/douche flute
>>
>>684963714
Yeah I know it's stupid considering I only make 12.25$ an hour

>>684963765
I'm 22
>>
>>684961555
>quit cold turkey
>drink 2 gallons of water a day for two weeks
>sit in a sauna for an hour 2 times daily
>fight through the cravings
>?????
>profit

I'm doing this is two weeks or after I finish this pack. Don't use nic substitutes. Just quit and get clean. After that, the drive will be there, and the oral fixation will be the hardest part.
>>
>>684961555
>Any /b/ros managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Shitty habit. Stop buying them. Ride it out. The first week is the worst. Those little fire bugs crawling up and down your spine.

Then it fades, you know? You forget about it. But to this day, YEARS later, if I watch somebody light a cigarette it'll still light up my spine, you know? Remembering that first puff. Bad habit. Leave it behind.
>>
File: 1463582215129-164439981.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1463582215129-164439981.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>684963792
Here's mine an rx200 with a tobeco mini tank, total cost about 125
Yes I'm poopin
>>
>>684963792
If you're ever looking for one of those juices that isn't fruity as fuck, try imperial by mustvape. Comes in 3mg too for when you take that next step
>>
File: touche.jpg (47KB, 897x669px) Image search: [Google]
touche.jpg
47KB, 897x669px
>>684961555
Not really. I was never a huge smoker, but for a long several-month period of smoking half to a pack a day, I just put them down and didn't pick em back up. I don't really get addicted to substances though, so that may just be me.
>>
>>684963583
>I used to drink almost 20 beer a day but I've slowed down due to it being expensive, I live in ontario so in combination with beer and smokes each day I spend 55$
Beer in the US is shitty beer and it is expensive too. But good that you have cut down. Better for your health.
>>
>>684963340
Holy fuck lol. How do you even function? You sound like my kind of a guy though.
>>
>>684963886
The nicotine isn't the problem, nicotine is a magical pesticide. The tar is the problem
>>
>>684964017
I live in canada I drink moosehead tallboys, they're 473 ml cans
>>
>>684963709
That book is way overrated. The basic premise is it's all in your head. He tries to talk sense to you so you see all your excuses for smoking are wrong. Yeah, I already knew that. I already knew all his arguments. You can work them all out if you half half a brain. The trouble is, it isn't all in your head when you are addicted to nicotine. That's a physical and chemical craving. OP get some gum or a patch. I haven't smoked in 8 years after using the gum.
>>
>>684961555
start vaping, it's better for your health and you might find it easier to quit
>>
Used to smoke 60 to 80 a day
Started when i was 14
Quit two years ago on my 22 birthday
Literally counted the cash i was burning through weekly
18 smokes left in pack
Twisted pack breaking every cigarette in it
Anytime i wanted smokes i bought a pack but then twisted it
Also i lived on gree tea i traded every craving for a cup of green tea.
Havnt touched one in 2 years.
>>
>>684962299
Confirmed .. Used it successfully 3 times
>>
>>684962732
This is some retarded shit.
Weed doesn't repair. Every pothead I speak with sounds like they are missing 50 iq points.
>>
>>684964265
Do not listen to this complete crock of shit advice.
Youre still intaking nicotene and superheated fucking chemical vapour.
Dont be a moron.
>>
>>684964332
>3 times
>successfully
>>
>>684964168
Oh shit, my bad. You said Ontario, of course. Is it better than the average bud light?
>>
>>684961555
slighly reduced the amount of cigarettes per day, got 4 pneumothrax afterwards, the first one one week after i quit. stop before it fucks your body. perhaps try vaping.
>>
>>684961555
I quit years ago.
You need to get a nocotine detox supplement from a health food or whole foods store.
My ex did this also. Work for both of us with ease.
No problem mon.
>>
>>684964332

>used it succesfully 3 times
>succesfully 3 times
>succesfully

Kek
>>
>>684961555
Vaping helps. People will give you shit for it, but it really helps you quit cold turkey.
>>
>>684964287
Green tea is nice indeed.
>>
>>684962695
has no idea what addiction is lol when did school let out?
>>
>>684964411
chemical vapour?
are you really that autistic?
>mixture of veggie glycerine and propylenoglycole
>only artificial ingredient in ejuice is PG
>you can make 100 VG juice

Please consider suicide, you niggerfuck.

But still, no one said that vaping is completely healthy. It's a healthier ALTERNATIVE to smoking. Get your shit straight before you decide to post please.
>>
>>684961555
quit cigarettes a week ago due to a terrible cough which ended up as lung infection, well the army doctor says it's lung infection, i personally believe it's lung cancer after searching the internet, but a lot of times people get scared for nothing, i mean if the doctor thinks it's an infection, it's an infection, right?
anyway i realized there's no point in smoking, and you shouldn't smoke either you're just ruining your lungs for no apparent reason
>>
>>684964332
Yeah I quit first time for couple years almost. Took it up then again after getting into speed + meth for a bit. Decided more important to stop that shit, so did that, then gave myself a month of enjoying smoking, then doctors, got my champix and quit in couple of weeks.

Now again a year later no cravings nothing.

What the fuck is everyone in here talking about... Do people not realise theres a drug with no real side effects other than bad dreams, that you can get today and it will 100% guaranteed make you quit and not get cravings again if you stick with it for the 3 months.
>>
>>684964638
vape fag her e used to also smoke 2 packs a day now i vape in private down to 1 pack a day feelsgoodman
>>
>>684961555
Just don't give up quitting, bro. Never give up quitting.
>>
>>684964798
>mfw I've smoked for 5 years and quit cold turkey 3 weeks ago out of the blue for literally no reason
HURR DURR MUH ADDICTION DEMONZ DERK HERK DERKA DERKA kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1433542775535.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433542775535.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>684964332
>Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times!
>>
>>684964486
Better to quit for even a few months at least even. Myself first lot of Champix gave me a couple of years free... Fuck it even if I take up smoking every couple of years then go get the Champix thats a million times better than just smoking or any of this other wife tale BS in this thread.
>>
>>684964836
Make sure you wear your matching fedora when you vape you fucking beta neckbeard fuck. Autist fucking retard you look so fucking stupid sucking a robot dick or someshit
>>
>>684965251
It's not about how you look, it's about QUITTING SMOKING you cancerous degenerate piece of assmonkey.
BTW, Evalion uploaded another video today, fucktard. Why don't you go watch her instead of being here, a little less cancer for 4chan if you do.
>>
>>684961555
Easy as fuck if you have access to weed.

Everytime you want a cig smoke a bong instead.

Its satisfying, but more importantly it keeps you satisfied despite having g no nicotine.

It takes about 2 weeks, but eventually you don't have any nicotine cravings becuase youve gone long enough without it.

Inb4: but now your addicted to weed hard hard: weed is habit forming, not addictive, it doesn't cause withdrawals the same way cigs or herion etc.
>>
>>684961555
Sports, buddy!
Running or something.
Everytime you go on a run it'll hurt like hell.
If you haven't smoked a few days and you go on a run then, you'll feel the difference, it'll actually feel good. If you smoke after that and go on another run, you'll feel the difference again, thus making you really aware of the impact on your lungs.
Go for 5 miles or something to start with.

Literally run it off.

And no stepping!
>>
>>684965526
Champix you retard. No bs vaping stupid rubbish just blocks your receptors and you dont want nicotine. How dumb can you be to not know this shit exists??
>>
>>684965711
Oh forgot to say, this is a modified cold_turkey method.

Don't have any cigs the entire time your doing it, your trying to wait out your body getting rid of all the nicotine in your system (which causes the physical cravings). Even a single cig will bring your levels back up and prolong the process.
>>
>>684965785
please kill yourself.
>>
>>684965096
Yeah that's cool /b/ro, I found it relatively easy just quitting cold turkey, but I have this stubborn fuck you kind of a personality so I think that works for me.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.